Re: Meanwhile (The Alliance)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun May 24, 2015 4:22 pm

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Jackal nodded to Bunny when she wanted a confirmation about the Branches of Sin "Yeh... to put it simply... it's just masses of information... not like a weapon or anything... just information about Cain... and not just him... but The Trust..." he told the red head as he crossed his arms "But then again... I think even Smile could tell you plenty about The Trust without my Branch..." he looked over to Lukas, raising an eyebrow to the German as he lit himself a cigarette. It seemed that he'd picked up Jo's smoking habits "Exactly... over the past week... NOWHERE, The Ministry, The Church, and Absolute Justice have all been fighting over the Branches of Sin. I've got one... Jo's got one... and it seems that Ashley Kims of the MSF has one..." Jackal eventually stood up on the table, only hunching slightly so his head wouldn't hit the ceiling. He was an extraordinarily tall individual... way taller than when Bunny had last seen him "As for Paladin... I don't exactly know what's going on with them... but they've allied themselves with Absolute Justice and the MSF. The MSF is particularly interesting since Paladin doesn't usually ally itself with Super Criminals... to make things worse... I have no intel one who they're leader is... so..." Jackal got down on his knees and looked Smile straight in the eyes before tilting his head to the side and whispering "We can only assume the worst... the CP kind of worst..." Jackal then slid himself like a seal back to his chair and sat on it backwards as he spun "And that's not even the worst news! The worst news is that the MSF has just been asked by Paladin to go into their territory with the goal of clearing us all out... they're heading towards Sin City... and they plan on killing everyone..."

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sun May 24, 2015 4:52 pm

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Mass amount of information or not, Cain and the Church of Crime was still a vital threat. But now it seemed like everyone wanted a piece of the pie. Jackal had one of these Branches...Jo had one...and apparently so did Ashley...and oh boy did she not want to have that on her. But regardless...it seemed like Jackal had all the answers. Bunny let out a sigh, and kept listening to what Jackal had to say. She sort of looked over at Lukas when he mentioned the Trust. "You...told me you had something like that under your belt...if you don't wanna tell, fine, but..." In light of this new evidence...it seemed like they were gonna need every little bit of information they could get. This was all becoming far too much to handle too fast. "So Jackal, this begs the question...what the hell do we do? We can't just sit here and let Cain or Paladin kill everyone right? Tell me you have a course of action or some shit..." Bunny said, glaring and huffing out another sigh. She was starting to get upset.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Sun May 24, 2015 10:51 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas looked away slightly as Jackal mentioned his partial knowledge of The Trust. He’d dealt with The Trust more than enough, in his opinion—and it was true he did have information on them—a bit. He was pretty sure that there were layers upon layers that he had no idea about—he wouldn’t in any way consider himself an expert. He began to look back at the blonde again as he went on—leaning back just slightly when the man looked him straight in the eyes. And the mere mention of the possibility of any of the CP Units coming back—it was enough to send a shiver down Lukas’ spine. That wasn’t something he wanted to deal with again. As Bunny looked his way, Lukas felt somewhat guilty—almost as if he’d managed to get her and Nao involved in all of this. He knew he was going to have to provide some kind of information—that was probably his greatest use here. As Bunny went on to ask Jackal if he had some sort of plan, Lukas sucked in a breath, then after a pause, spoke,
”Vell…if zhey’re planning on viping everyvone out…zhere’s not much ve can do but try to stop zhem. I’m…not too keen on being a bystander to zhese things anymore…Zhe difference in numbers and combat strength, however...are concerning, at least...”

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun May 24, 2015 11:56 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal stopped spinning on his chair to look at Bunny, attempting a serious look "I wouldn't hold anything against him... nobody want to talk about a history like that." the blonde told Bunny in defense of the German. He could safely assume Smile was on their side now, he had no reason to antagonize the guy, not when he could be of use. Jackal then nodded to Smile, he seemed to get the right picture. They had to stop them, by any means necessary. Bunny seemed to share the same feeling. That was good, he could get to the point then "We work together to stop them... I'm not expecting you all to join The Alliance... but if we work together then we stand a chance. I need to come into contact with Jo and Ryder again... Lukas..." Jackal looked right to Smile, a grin on his face. He knew Smile's real name, apparently, this guy really liked showing off that he knew too much "You're going to help me come into contact with them... as for you-" Jackal then looked to Bunny, standing up from his chair and getting onto the table again where he waddled over to Bunny, lowering his body to make eye contact with her as he got way too close for comfort "You know Poison... and you know her well... I'll need information. A lot of it. And I'll need you to work with me in Sin City..."

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon May 25, 2015 12:30 am

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny nodded. Maybe it was best to not say anything about it. She sighed and listened. Bunny...really didn't want to join any Alliance...even if Jackal was a part of it. She liked where she was...though that was going to change either way, she liked it. When Jackal addressed her, she looked at him.  "About Poison...I...do know a bit about her...a-as for the alliance..." she took a breath to calm down...and center her thoughts.  "I'll help you...but...I don't know it's my place to join your Alliance faction. I'm still a mercenary...and I would like to keep my freedom as much as I can...the...same with Nao..." she felt like Lukas was going to have to split from her though...and she really didn't want that. The two clicked...it was nice having someone to confide in. "Lukas...are you okay with this...?"

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon May 25, 2015 3:01 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas let out a breath he hadn’t been totally aware he’d been holding when Jackal spoke up in his defense—it was true. He didn’t really want to talk about it. However, when the man said his name, he couldn’t help but raise his eyebrows in surprise. Even though he was more openly going by his actual name now, he still had never told this man his name—although, considering the resources this alliance seemed to have, maybe he shouldn’t have even been surprised…
As Jackal said that he needed him to get into contact with Jo and Ryder, Lukas gave a nod. He knew Jo—he wasn’t sure if he’d ever met this ‘Ryder’ person, but he knew Jo, at least. And he knew that Eagle and Jasper were with Jo, wherever they were.
As Bunny spoke about how she was a mercenary and wasn’t sure about joining the Alliance, Lukas had to agree—he was anxious about it as well. The last time he’d been in an official structured team had been Task Force 0—not exactly an experience he’d really enjoyed. Still…

”I…don’t see any harm in helping out…I’ll stay for a vhile,” he replied, almost involuntarily. He wasn’t really sure what to do with himself lately—maybe this would at least give him some sort of new purpose to run with.

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon May 25, 2015 3:16 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Once Bunny and Smile agreed to his plans, Jackal jumped up in joy "YIPEEEEEEEEE- BAH!!!" unfortunately, Jackal was so tall that his head simply ended up hitting the ceiling and the blonde plummeted to the floor. Jackal then just squirmed from the table to his see, where he regain his stature and responded "Aight... you guys are on board... listen... I know Cain is the bigger threat... and I know we want to get that asshole first... but I think Paladin is the bigger threat at the moment... we need to see if we can gather some forces to help protect Sin City from the MSF's attack... I think we can get NOWHERE to help... but I'm not sure about everyone else... what'd ya'll think...?" he asked, tilting his head to the side after the question. Of course, right off the bat Jackal could think of the Assassin's League and The Ministry... but both of those organizations were rather dubious... certainly not Jackal's ideal allies.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon May 25, 2015 3:44 am

░░▒▒▓▓You  are  a  beacon  of  joy▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓That  simply  never  goes  out▓▓▒▒░░

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
♥-------------------------------------♥
Love is a force . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . more formidable
than any other

It was at this moment that there was a loud rumbling near the front door of the base—which was still above water, luckily, considering that the entrance blew up mere moments later in a large, pink explosion, confetti flying all over the place.
”kYLIE IN THE HOOOOOUSE~!” came an excited shriek from among the wreckage as the small pinkette hopped inside the base, obnoxiously large sword slung over her shoulder, present-shaped grenade held in her other hand, a huge grin across her face. She was just positively glowing with excitement. As the frogmen began swarming in her direction to try to stop her from coming inside, she tugged open the ribbon on the present with her teeth, giggled, and tossed it their way—generating another pink, confetti-ridden explosion, knocking all of them away. ”Wowwee, nice place you’ve got here! Does it like go underwater and stuff?! That’s neat!” She took to skipping on down the hallway, using Friendmaker to slice through any footmen who attempted to get in her way, humming and giggling all the way. ”Inquiiii-quiiiiii! Where aaaaaare youuuu~? Come out, come out, wherever you are!”

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon May 25, 2015 12:23 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny rolled her eyes as Jackal got all excited about helping him. Though she smiled as Lukas answered too. That was...nice to know. It was nice to know that they could possibly still be friends...and Nao could still have a friend too. When Jackal asked about other people, Bunny's first thoughts went to the League...but the thought of going back to Marcus' stupid, smug, dumb, fucking stupid face...wasn't a pleasant thought. "I don't really know anyone. I've been kind of staying away from people...cause...well...I just didn't want to deal with anyone." she knew she burned a lot of bridges when she disappeared, not wanting to go back to her Vulture allies...but at that point, Bunny didn't care. She had no regrets with her decision. "I could-" but thats when someone was yelling and obviously destroying stuff. She heard the name and her eyes widened in fear. "No...fucking...way..." this was followed by a long sigh. "Can I never catch a god damn break?"

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix on Mon May 25, 2015 7:52 pm

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao chewed up the lollipop so he could start eating the candy he was given.  He watched the others quietly as they interacted with one another.  They all seemed to like each other and he just kept to himself and his candy.  "They're fluttering," he said to himself, "Beds are nice.  Lots of pretty lace and soft things.  I have to be pretty too."  He started humming again.  Then there was a crash at the doorway.  "Knocking," he jumped to his feet and stared as a pink female entered the scene.  He picked another piece of candy from his bag and put it in his mouth.  To him, she wasn't a threat yet despite her slashing through the frog people.  She hadn't yet tried to attack him explicitly yet so he didn't really react.  He crossed his legs as he sat back down on the floor.  He resumed his soft humming.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Mon May 25, 2015 9:55 pm

|-----B----L----I----N----D-----|

Timmy  smiled a bit at Rook before tapping his chin.  
"Chocolate would be amazing! Been awhile since I've had something sweet~"  
BefOre much could happen however, there was an explosion. Then many cries of pain, and a pink haired lady. Timmy tilted his head and folded his arms, before conjuring up an illusion of more footmen behind him. Just to look tough. Cuz y not. Timmy clicked his tongue to get a good view of the girl before closing his eyes and sighing gently.  
"Hello there pinky, you know that there is a doorbell, right? What do you want with Inquii? He's in a meeting, want a number? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a dangerous world out there... Anything could happen...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Psycho - Puddle of Mudd --
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Tue May 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas listened to Jackal, nodding faintly before pulling out his cell phone, replying quietly,
“I’ll call Jasper now and see if I can get into contact with Jo.” he was about to dial—when suddenly, he heard a huge crash near the entrance where they had come in. And screaming. And various other sounds of distressed footmen—along with a very high pitched, excited voice. He paused, slowly putting his phone away before looking to Bunny after she’d spoken. “Somevone you know…?” The voice definitely seemed familiar, at the very least…

Meanwhile, Rook had been reaching into his pockets to find Timmy his candy—when suddenly the entrance blew up. The voice that resounded with that came to his eyes as a bright, blinding pink that made his eyes hurt—just…who was this? He blinked a few times, quickly shoving the remainder of the candy back into his pockets, then looking over to where Kylie had made her entrance. Well, she was certainly just as colorful as her voice had made her out to be…
He more or less just looked at her, not saying anything. However, he did reach into his pocket where he kept his tablet pen. He put his other hand onto the side of his emu, backing up slightly. He wasn’t a very frontline fighter…and this girl clearly was…

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  just  one  of  the  many  specks  of  dust  on  this  planet▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓But  this  is  something  that  I  cannot  yet  comprehend▓▓▒▒░░

Rook Duske
Checkmate
♜-------------------------------------♜
Here's to those . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who love the quiet
but thrive in chaos

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Tue May 26, 2015 8:33 pm

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
than any other

Kylie stopped before the Alliance officers and Nao, giving them a big grin, putting one hand on her hip.
“Who needs a doorbell when you can just make your own door?” she replied to Timothy with a giggle, seeming quite entertained as she sliced apart another footman who tried to charge her with little more than a flick of her wrist to move her blade. ”If Inqui-qui’s in a meeting, I’ll just go find him myself and join the meeting! After all, I’m pretty important, so I could be in any meeting! I’m sure he’ll be SUPER happy to see me! Where’s the meeting room? I’ll go right now!” She began walking forward—apparently not ready to pay much mind to anyone who tried to stop her advance.

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Fri May 29, 2015 3:47 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor
Jack smile quirked at Bunny's reaction. As unexpected as the womans visit was, it was a decidedly pleasant one. She nodded at the redhead.       
I certainly wouldn't be opposed to that.  
Jack turned back to her current companions, looking over the innumerable bags of candy in apparent amusement. She flexed her hand. A purple orb coming to balance on her finger seemingly on its own. As Jack prepared to respond, a crooked smile still on her lips, a rumbling could be heard near the door, soon followed by the cries of men in pain. Jack felt her blood stir as more cries rang out. She let out a low chuckle as the pinkette came into view. Her smile still strangely friendly despite the dark look now visible in her eye.   
he he...so many familiar faces today..I was hoping I could play with you again!!.. Unfortunately he is right, Deary. I don't think the Inquisitor would like your company right now as pleasant as it is. He can be a bit of a spoil sport when it comes to his business.  
As it became clear the pinkette was not going to be dissuaded from going forward, Jack smile. Keeping the orb balanced on her finger, she flexed her clawed hand, quickly throwing several knives toward the one place she'd seen the girl distinctively take damage. Her head.

Jack's Theme-Lilium
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Fri May 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny looked at Lukas and shook her head. "Knowing her...is not really a thing...it's more like...know of." she looked back at Jackal and glared. "Hey, just how good are your soldier guys? Think they can take on a world ranked assassin?" she asked, sort of in a panic but...not entirely. It was going to be a hell of a ride to get rid of Kylie. But then...Nao was out there. "Nao...NAO!" she thought, fearing then the worst for him. Nao was just a kid, he wasn't aware of Kylie's abilities...but after that attack by Nathan, she wasn't confident in her abilities right at the moment. She hesitated leaving the room, trying to figure out what to do.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri May 29, 2015 9:56 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal just sort of sat there on the chair, his legs up on the table as he pressed his finger against the PA system's speaker button on the table and spoke "Ya'll my homies! This is Jackal comin' straight out of the Jackal Krib! This is just a friendly reminder that ya'll should go and STOP the pink flavored motherfucker from getting to my office? Thanks- much appreciated- she's kind of an assassin-" and likely here to kill him, at best, take the Branch of Sin at worst. Either way, Jackal wasn't intending to give in. The blonde just stayed in his chair and smoked as he looked to Smile and Bunny "Smile... I'd suggest keeping out of this... Bunny, you know the Ranked Assassins... I'd suggest the opposite for you-" he told them quite bluntly as he pulled his sunglasses from his shirt and put them on "Yeah... I don't got a worry in my head about my crew, actually, imma take me a nap! Wake me up when there's some watermelon or some shit!" Jackal then stretched out and yawned before actually attempting to take a nap. He was pretty confident in his people apparently.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat May 30, 2015 1:51 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny sighed and looked at him. "Are you fucking serious?" she asked, and looked toward the door.  "Welp...I'm going to die..I really REALLY don't think I can beat her..but I'll try..." she shook her head and walked out the door, running down the hallway and heading toward the commotion."Kylie, what the sam hell are you doing here?" she asked, crossing her arms and looking at the girl with...distain at most.

[/color]
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix on Sat May 30, 2015 5:38 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao popped another piece of candy in his mouth as he watched the others react to the pink girl.  None of then appeared to like her.  Then he heard some kind of announcement overhead by Jackal.  So the pink girl needed to leave.  He looked around as the others in the room started to attack her.  Then he perked up upon seeing Bunny reenter the main room.  He was about to call out to her but he saw that her attention was on the pink one so he kept quiet and set the candy aside.  Things were getting a little serious and he needed to be ready.  Bunny didn't look happy.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Sat May 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
than any other

Kylie giggled gleefully as the first attack came her way--grabbing the nearest footman and holding him up in front of herself, using him as a veritable meat shield against the knives that had come her way. And then Jackal made his announcement--and she seemed to grow even further excited, if that was at all possible.
"OMG, I get to be PINK FLAVOR?! Pink is my favorite color! How did you know?! See, he DOES care~!" She began hopping up and down in excitement, making the floor rumble merely with the weight of her body bouncing around--which probably wasn't good for a base hanging over a swamp. And then Bunny entered, earning a big grin from Kylie. "Rab--I mean, Bunny! You're here, too?! If only Ashy and Barbie and Nathan and--uh--,,,,what was that other lady's name,,,,? iF ONLY THEY WERE HERE--we could have an assassin party~! oH OH THAT REMINDS ME. Look what Ashy got me for my birthday!" Kylie pulled from her back pocket what appeared to be a small metal box--which looked quite unimpressive--at least before it started expanding. The thing continued to fold out until it turned itself into a large particle cannon just about as large as Friendmaker--if not bigger. It was also covered in stickers that had smiley faces, rainbows, and kittens on them. "Isn't that AWESOME~?! It even shoots pink lasers! Anyway, we can talk more after I go get the thingie I came to get and say hi to Inqui-qui!" And with that, she just kind of started walking forward--carrying the particle cannon in one hand, Friendmaker in the other. She didn't seem too perturbed by the people who seemed set on attacking her.

A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Sun May 31, 2015 12:02 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas' frown deepend as he heard the words 'ranked assassin' from Bunny--so, this wasn't exactly going to be a walk in the park, was it? As Jackal advised him to stay back, he seemed slightly upset--though he didn't show it with much more than just looking away. It was true, though--he knew he could fight, but he wasn't sure if he could square off against a ranked assassin. But...as he looked over at Jackal beginning to take a nap, he couldn't help but feel like he had to do something--he wasn't prepared to just sit there. Even if he wasn't getting in on the fight, he was going to get things done. He paused for a moment, then spoke to the blonde, assuming he hadn't fallen asleep quite yet,
"Hey...if zhere's a Branch of Sin in zhis base...perhaps we should be moving to guard it...? Or somezhing like zhat...And--vhat exactly is this branch--? Format-vise--a book?"

Meanwhile, Rook was slowly backing up towards the back of the room, pulling his emu along with him. This really wasn't looking good for them--especially him, considering that he wasn't exactly very combat inclined. Once he'd brought Brunhilda back into the corner, he pulled a piece of candy out of his pocket and popped it into his mouth, chewing thoughtfully before suddenly darting over towards the door that Bunny had just come out of. He brandished his tablet pen, his eyes glowing lightly as he began drawing--and effectively drew a wall that blocked off the hallway that led to Jackal's office. He moved then over a little bit forward, drawing other small squares of walls--these could be used for cover, potentially...however, once he'd drawn a few of those, he saw Kylie advancing--which didn't bode well for him. He scampered back over to the corner, scrambling up onto the back of his emu and staring at Kylie nervously from there. He got a bit more comfortable on top of the bird and wondered if maybe he was in an okay place to try to hack this girl...after all, it was clear that her arms at least were cybernetic...she would never be able to carry that much weight, otherwise...

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  just  one  of  the  many  specks  of  dust  on  this  planet▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓But  this  is  something  that  I  cannot  yet  comprehend▓▓▒▒░░

Rook Duske
Checkmate
Here's to those . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who love the quiet
but thrive in chaos

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun May 31, 2015 12:24 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal seriously appeared to be napping, in fact, he was snoring as Lukas spoke to him! He was pretty freaking confident his people could hold Kylie off. Hopefully that was the case... HOPEFULLY, because he'd be easy picking for the small pink one if he slept through this all "Huh WHAT!?" Jackal abruptly woke up after hearing Smile. Shaking his head, Jackal originally struggled to remember where he was "Oh right... yeah-" Jackal let out a sigh and looked to Smile, raising an eyebrow to him "Whatchu talkin' bout? OH RIGHT! YEAH! I gotz it! I gotz it!" the blonde pulled out a disc from his feather boa and tossed it over to the German. Apparently he trusted the guy with it, after all, Jackal did say he wanted Smile to go to NOWHERE eventually... "Hey man... so, have you ever had that dream where like... you're surrounded by bald people in suits and they ask you a bunch of questions...?" now, that was a very specific question, but it would certainly sound familiar to Lukas...

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sun May 31, 2015 12:36 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny sighed as Kylie talked. It was like...nails on a chalk board hearing her voice. Seriously, he just couldn't even stop. When it was unveiled she had a fucking particle cannon, Bunny thought two things. 1. She needed to get one cause gun envy, and 2. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck everything.  "Kylie...hun...I think you're intel is wrong. Like, I was just in there, and all you'll find is an insane psycho who's stuck in the past and a weird German dude. Honestly, I know exactly why you're here. Know you can't trust my word for shit, but yer gon be wastin yer time with this..." she saw the wall come up suddenly, and thought that maybe one of Jackal's men did that. She went over to Nao, relieved he was safe. She knelt down to him."Nao...if she fires...stay low and lay in on her." she said, and looked at Kylie with a glare. "Sorry, was talkin to my...uh...apprentice?"still wasn't sure what to call him.  "Anyway, yeah, wastin yer time here."

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Sun May 31, 2015 12:57 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas hastily caught the disc that Jackal threw to him as it sailed his way--he didn't want the precious piece of information to have the chance to fall and break, after all. He held the disc carefully in his hands--it just looked like a normal disc, but who could tell what sort of treasure trove of information would be held within? If it really was one of the most important clues to taking down Cain, it was no wonder that everyone was scrambling for it--they were going to have to keep this thing safe...
However, as Jackal spoke again, Lukas looked back at the blonde, thinking about the man's words.

"...Ja. I have. You've had zhat dream, too...?"

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun May 31, 2015 2:13 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal sat silently, awaiting Smile's answer, and surely enough, he had had the dream. Just like every one of his other officers... they had all had the dream "I don't think it was a dream..." the blonde told Smile with a straight face "I've had it too... so does my partner... and all of my officers... we've all had the same dream... and..." Jackal lifted an arm, slowly lifting it as he pointed towards the disc. It was at that point clear that Jackal stood up, placing a leg on the table as he pointed triumphantly into the air "THAT DISC PROVES IT!" he triumphantly announced, completely ignoring the noise coming from his officers and Kylie on the other side of the base "That Branch of Sin holds the key... it's a video log from Charles Paladin himself... not the phony androids from No Man's Land... the real Charles Paladin... talking about -them-... The Collective!"

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix on Sun May 31, 2015 3:11 am

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao continued watching everyone as they attacked the pink one.  His eyes widened as she pulled out a tiny box that quickly became a big weapon.  It looked like fun.  Then he looked up as Bunny walked over to him and spoke.  He gave her a nod, "Mkay," then scurried off into a far corner of the room.  Things were getting interesting.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down