Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no) Empty Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no)

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:54 am

For as long as our world has existed, so has its shadow. In truth, there are two worlds, the one that humanity lives in: Earth. And then there is its shadow, known as Agartha. For as long as humanity has existed, it has been kept in the shadows of Agartha's existence, as well as the existence of the supernatural. Humanity has been ignorant to the threat that this world presents. Lead by the Great Old Ones, Agartha seeks to absorb Earth into itself, which would wipe out all life on it. In an effort to protect earth, beings known as the "Higher Plane" attempted to level the playing field by imposing their law upon the Great Old Ones. Every hundred years, a "tournament" would be held in which "Champions" from both Earth and Agartha would be chosen. Doing battle across Earth, this "tournament" would continue until all the Champions on one side were eliminated. Agartha could only absorb Earth after beating it in this tournament nine times. For the past eight tournaments... Agartha won. Earth now has one more chance, and if they fail, they lose everything.

Earth's champions are being chosen, likewise, Agartha's champions are being sent to Earth. Welcome to the bustling city of Terminous. A concrete jungle filled to the brim with sketchy street thugs and colorful characters, and home to more than one criminal enterprises that lurk in the shadows. Also a bountiful amount of supernatural beings are in the shadows too. Lots of shit in the shadows. There`s other things in the shadows, too, probably-- but they`re so in the shadows that no one knows about them. Like the Illuminati. I mean, what? No Illuminati here. Naw.

Just a bit north from this oh-so-shadowy city is a lonesome, only slightly aged church, where a lonesome, only slightly aged reverend and his adopted trio of kids live. And within the actual city, there`s an inclusively male stripclub with patrons of every gender. This has to do with some hot guys from both of those places doing stuff together, which is kind of ironic now that I think about it...  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no) Empty Re: Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:18 am

░░▒▒▓▓Don't  cry  because  it's  over▓▓▒▒░░

Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no) Lucky%2039_zpsleskxrpw

░░▒▒▓▓Smile  because  it  happened▓▓▒▒░░

Lucky Brivio
Psychic Optimist
☀-------------------------------------☀
Hold onto your family. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .hold onto your love
and reach out for the future

The weather was relatively mild, although there were some clouds in the distance warning towards an oncoming storm--it was late afternoon, and the doors to the church swung open in response to one of the doors being shoved open with some effort by the foot of the one about to enter.
"Hey, I got the groceries! They had a sale on bread, so I got some extra!" Lucky called as he entered the church, toting with him two large bags of groceries that were practically bursting at the seams. He moved over to one of the tables situated at the side of the room, and with a grunt and some marked difficulty, put the bags up onto the table and let out a sigh of relief and success. "Phew--man, those were heavy...but hey, I beat the rain! How about that?"

☀--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☀
A Determined Light - Battle Scars
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no) Empty Re: Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no)

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:54 pm

Dawn Brivio

Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no) 1_zpsklne1uxl

Concerned Sister
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Hey brother! There's an endless road to rediscover.............................
...........................................Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do."

"... And I won. Again." Dawn sighed as she dropped her head to her arms, resting upon the table- but as she heard Lucky return, her head shot up. "Finally-! It's about time!" she called out, peering over at what he'd gotten. "I'm so bored... I've beaten Rebel in checkers so many times I've lost count!" she whined, flicking a checker at Lucky's head as if to punish him for leaving her behind with nothing to do. After her assault on Lucky, though, she turned and leaned against Rebel, sighing. "It wasn't that bad playing checkers with you Rebel, I'm just making him feel bad-" she explained in a whisper, smiling up at him brightly.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:14 am

Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no) 6b18b6c6-df09-4e04-b894-6e76f050d3a1_zpse8u5njg2

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxRebel✖↰ Brivio
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x though the odds are low, i`m breaking through xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you know i do it for you x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 Rebellious Youth】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Yeah, okay- laugh it up, girlie- you won`t be next round-" Snapped back the largest of the three siblings as he slumped into a slightly ill-fitting seat, having been perched at the edge of it prior to his little sister winning. He frumpily crossed his arms, frowning after he spoke and realization that he probably didn`t want another round began to seep in... and then the church doors shot open, and there was salvation- his brother with food. Perfect- he opened his mouth when Dawn beat him to the punch, earning a bit of a look. "Thanks for taking it easy on me, jerk..." Rebel murmured, evidently being a sore loser about the whole thing... but he didn`t remain that way, and quickly redirected his attention to his brother. "Dawn`s cheating heart aside- you`re the real MVP Lucky, good job-" As Dawn leaned forward to clarify that she only intended to guilt Lucky, he smiled, chuckling as he leaned back into his seat some more. "Yeah, that too- how`re you gonna sleep at night knowing you condemned her to this torture, man...?" He chimed in passively, resting his hands on the back of his neck as he sort of eyed the bags Lucky had brought in. They smelled really good... but he kind of didn`t want to go ahead and raid it, that would be rude--   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The fuck`re you looking at, punk? 
Rebel`s Theme - Junk Yard Dog
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:52 am

Lucky Brivio
Psychic Optimist

Lucky repositioned the grocery bags slightly as he listened to Dawn and Rebel speak, making sure that they wouldn’t accidentally tip over and spill out onto the floor. He felt the checker bounce off his head, then looked to his sister in surprise, replying,
“I thought you liked checkers—” He turned to look at Rebel as the elder boy began speaking, and grinned, nodding his head. “I try, I try—” Either the attempted guilting wasn’t working, or it was just flying over his head, since his demeanor seemed to stay just about the same as Rebel asked how he would sleep at night—he even let out a little laugh as he replied, “Well, your sacrifice didn’t go in vain! Check this out—” He reached into one of the grocery bags, then slowly, as if unsheathing a sacred blade of some sort, pulled out a French baguette loaf of bread from the bag, then pointing it at his siblings to show it off. “I got the fancy kind, this time! Don’t tell Father Joseph, though—it was kind of expensive—totally worth it, though!” He replaced the bread into the bag, looking back at his siblings with a grin. “So I’d say that a few games of checkers is worth that, right?”

☀--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☀
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:42 am

Dawn Brivio

Concerned Sister
"Hey brother! There's an endless road to rediscover.............................
...........................................Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you

Dawn grinned playfully at Rebel, apparently in a better mood now that Lucky had returned with food- though Rebel pouting was a site to be seen. "Hey, I did not cheat!" she argued, smacking Rebel in the arm- only to wrinkle her nose and shake her hand, somewhat regretting the action. As Lucky spoke up again, though, she turned to him, watching him like a hawk to see what he pulled out of the grocery bags. "... I do like checkers, just... not all the time-" she responded, getting up and sitting on Rebel without looking away from Lucky- but as the other pulled out the bread, she perked up. "Lucky, you shouldn't have-! I'm... really glad you did- but you shouldn't have-!" she replied, hopping up and scurrying over to peer into the bags, glancing at him as he asked if the bread validated the games of checkers. "... A little, I guess," she replied, pouting for a second before snagging an apple and fleeing back to Rebel. She sat on him again once she reached him, taking a bite out of the apple before offering it to her older brother quietly, wondering if he wanted some.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:44 am

Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no) 6b18b6c6-df09-4e04-b894-6e76f050d3a1_zpse8u5njg2

xxxxxxxRebel✖↰ Brivio
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x though the odds are low, i`m breaking through xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rebel took the time to start moving around checkers pieces on the board, rearranging them for a restart if they wanted- stopping only to give an over dramatic wince as Dawn smacked his arm, and to passively glance over his shoulder as Lucky prompted them to 'check this out'- not even slightly acknowledging his sister as she cheerfully waltzed over and plopped into his lap. "You only don`t like it when I`m involved, I see how it is-" He murmured to Dawn, momentarily distracted. He threw his attention back at Lucky and blinked as the younger male revealed a lengthy baguette, staring at it in silence as Dawn spoke, then biting his lip slightly and returning his attention to the board game in front of him. Something about the scene was a mini wake up call. The fact that his first thought as Lucky unveiled his purchase was the price-- that wasn`t good. And they were both so happy about it, too... If there was any reason for him to stay in school- it was so he could make a future for Dawn and Lucky that maybe didn`t involve them getting excited over bread of all things...
"Yeah, just-- don`t mention it to Joseph..." Rebel cautioned, glancing back over at Lucky to speak. "I was gonna offer cooking tonight, but honestly I wouldn`t wanna ruin that with whatever monstrosity I`d produce, so-- we`ll figure something out later I guess--" He paused a moment to glance out the windows of the Church- Lucky wasn`t kidding when he said he had just beat the rain, it was really coming down out there... "Thanks, though- getting into the city is hectic enough- it wasn`t too busy or anything, right?" He paused again as Dawn shoved an apple into his face- considering it for a second before leaning forward and taking a bite out of the thing while she held it.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:54 am

Lucky Brivio
Psychic Optimist

Lucky grinned at Dawn's positive reaction to him buying the bread, seeming just as excited about it as she did. He strolled forward and took a bite of the apple after Rebel did, grinning at his siblings afterwards as he spoke,
"Managed to get some of the better apples, too! Didn't cost any more, though--I just had to sneak a few of the less bruised ones out of other people's baskets and put in the worse ones instead--but hey, nobody noticed!" As Rebel told him not to tell Father Joseph, Lucky smiled and nodded, knowing that it would be best to listen to his brother on this one--although he was sure that the priest would appreciate the better bread, too. He listened to his brother's question, then replied, "Nah, it wasn't too busy. Crowded, yeah, but I didn't mind it much." He was just glad to see his siblings happy over the food--if there was one thing he liked better than anything else, it was seeing Dawn and Rebel happy.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:08 am

Dawn Brivio

Concerned Sister

Dawn pouted as Rebel went ahead and winced, not to mention complained, but grinned soon after as he took a bite of her apple. She personally tried not to worry about the things that Rebel did- but she did giggle at his mention of not wanting to ruin the nice bread with his cooking. She had to giggle- otherwise, thinking of bad cooking upset her... She shook it off though as Lucky took a bite of her apple too, allowing herself to take another bite as well before offering it to Rebel again, this time for him to take from her. Then, she smiled at Lucky as he spoke about his adventure into town, hopping up and hugging him tightly. "Thank you," she mumbled, looking at him happily before letting go and flopping down in another chair. "What are we gonna do now, though...? Rainy days suck-"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:05 pm

xxxxxxxRebel✖↰ Brivio
xxx

Rebel took the apple Dawn offered him with a gentle smile, not eating the thing and instead simply holding it in his palm as he looked to Lucky when his brother spoke. His smile faded soon though at the younger male`s elation at having gotten better apples than usual- while that was a good thing, Rebel found it his responsibility as the eldest to scold when necessary. "And what if someone caught you just sneaking shit out of their basket, man? It was fine this time and all, but don`t be stupid like that again." He chastised, sitting up a little straighter as if to enunciate his words. As Dawn asked what they could do now, Rebel thought for a second before glancing outside. "...You guys don`t have like... some shit to study or something...?" He wouldn`t mind going out in the rain or anything, that could be fun- but someone could get sick that was no bueno,,, "If not we can, like... Iuno there`s no rule saying we can`t bring balls inside-- maybe I can finally get to beat Dawn at something for once in my life-- that`d be happy--"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 07, 2015 3:46 pm

Lucky Brivio
Psychic Optimist

"Anything for you, sis!" Lucky grinned, hugging Dawn back as she hugged him, then pausing for a moment as she asked what they could do then. That was a good question--normally Lucky would have been all for playing outside, but now it was kind of raining...
He couldn't help but frown guiltily as Rebel scolded him, but did give an apologeticly hopeful smile as he spoke again,
"Is it okay if I'm extra sneaky...?" And then came the question of whether or not they had things to study-- "Pshh--I totally finished all of my studying like--a week ago--yeah..." And now Rebel was talking about playing a game which was much better--Lucky eagerly nodded his head in agreement, replying, "Yeah, I'd totally be up for grabbing a ball and bringing it in here!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue May 26, 2015 3:44 am

Dawn Brivio

Concerned Sister

Dawn chuckled softly as Rebel chastised Lucky, clearly amused - but quickly wrinkling her nose as he suggested studying. That was one thing she did not want to do, even as bored as she was. The mention of bringing a ball in didn't exactly make her more enthusiastic - instead, she sighed, getting up and moving to the grocery bags. "Lets put this away first and see if the rain lets up?" she suggested, knowing it was probably a pathetic attempt but an attempt nonetheless. With two at least semi athletic brothers... she had almost no chance in any physical activity, unless it involved hiding or sneaking. That, she could usually get away with and have a fair chance at winning with...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 28, 2015 11:46 pm

xxxxxxxRebel✖↰ Brivio
xxx

"Not really, man, no." Rebel replied, standing up from his seat and stretching his arms over his head- and raising an eyebrow as Lucky mentioned that he had finished studying-- like, a week ago. He gave Dawn the same look to question her silence, but quickly moved on from the subject at Lucky`s enthusiasm. "Just don`t let Joseph know, I guess..." Their reverend adopted father would most likely not be happy to hear about the three of them bringing a mud covered ball into his church and then throwing it around the very much so breakable furniture. As Dawn mentioned the groceries, however, he glanced her way and sighed. "Right-- can`t leave it here. How`s that one song with the duck go-- what`s gonna work, teamwork--" His voice lowered itself to a murmur as he walked by the groceries and picked up several in each hand and began moving out of the main room and into the kitchen to set them down.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Lucky Brivio
Psychic Optimist

Lucky gave Rebel the most angelic smile he could muster as his older brother gave him a look at the homework comment--maybe if he looked innocent enough, Rebel would forget about it--As the other two began picking up groceries, he picked up the remaining bags and followed.
"The song with the duck? Like--'dis is sewioooous--' " Lucky did what he could to make his voice as deep and serious as possible as he imitated said duck--moving into the kitchen and placing down the groceries. He gave a little chuckle, then brushed his hands together after he was finished, then putting his hands into his pockets--and hesitating for a moment. His eyebrows furrowed as he dug through his pocket more, then digging through the other one--only to switch to looking through his waist-cloth-thing, his hairband--even his shoes, eventually, but apparently not finding what he was looking for. He seemed to grow a bit pale, checking his pockets one last time in vain. "Sh-Shit..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 31, 2015 12:18 am

Dawn Brivio

Concerned Sister

Dawn avoided Rebel's gaze as he looked to her again, nodding a bit as he mentioned keeping the ball from Joseph. Him knowing would not be good... As her brother went ahead and picked up bags, though, she followed suit, blinking as she heard Lucky cursing behind her. "What's up?" she asked, turning to look at him curiously. He seemed upset, and his skin was pale... she frowned with concern, slowly setting down the bags and beginning to pull out groceries yet still watching Lucky, waiting for a response.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:27 am

xxxxxxxRebel✖↰ Brivio
xxx

"Yeah, the duck that`s real concerned about the phone-- 'the phone is riinging'--" Rebel responded with a chuckle, very carefully placing down a few bags. He glanced at his hands a moment, grimacing at the reddening indents on his skin and wiping them off on his jeans, frowning afterward and correcting his cap some. His attention was then caught as he noted Lucky frantically looking through his clothing for something- which earned an initial eyebrow raise from the eldest as he slowly helped his sister empty out the bags they had just placed down, speaking after she did. "And can you watch your fucking mouth maybe?" He said, sighing in exasperation. "What`s wrong, man?" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:01 pm

Lucky Brivio
Psychic Optimist

"Uh--well..." Lucky paused for a moment to look at his siblings, seeming quite out of sorts. He didn't seem to want to say anything for a moment, but then he sighed, looking down slightly and replying quietly, "...I think...I might've dropped Mom's pendant when I was running back to beat the rain..." He hesitated for a moment, then moved out of the kitchen, heading back towards the door of the church, opening it up and looking out--only to be met by torrential rain. "I've gotta go get it--but I've got no idea where I might've dropped it...Ugh, I can't believe this...! Stupid...!" He knocked his head against the church door once and then just kind of--stood there. He really wasn't sure what he could do about this...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:10 am

Dawn Brivio

Concerned Sister

Dawn gave Rebel a dirty look for his language, but frowned severely as Lucky explained what the problem was. That pendant was extremely important... and as Lucky admitted he might have lost it, she was fully prepared to go look for it. "C-calm down, we... we can probably still find it somewhere-" she mumbled, giving her twin a easy, but nervous smile before turning slightly to look at Rebel as if for guidance.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:48 am

Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no) 41_zpsozaynjtq

xxxxxxxRebel✖↰ Brivio
xxx

Rebel watched Lucky patiently for his answer, hands still moving to unpack the groceries- but as his brother actually got around to explaining what he`d lost, his eyebrows flew up before knitting together. That pendant was one of the last few connections the trio had to their late parents... losing it would be awful. The thought made Rebel`s stomach churn nervously, tipping the brim of his cap down slightly while he considered what he could do to help the situation, and quickly followed Lucky as the smaller male moved out of the kitchen and toward the door. When he opened it, Rebel took one look outside and grimaced at the horrid weather- then frowned as Lucky mentioned going to get it. A look of determination fixing itself upon his features, Rebel quickly grabbed a hold of his brother around his middle, lifting him up and away from the door before extending a hand out to shut it closed. "Hey, hey-" He murmured, setting Lucky down onto his feet gently. "Listen, relax. It`s dangerous as fuck outside- lemme go get it. No big deal." He turned to the coat rack directly beside the entrance and took his long coat off it, tugging it over his arms and taking a moment to pop the collar. He lifted the brim of his hat and placed a hand down on the doorknob, looking back to his siblings. "I`ll take a whole two seconds. Mind trying to unpack the groceries before I get back?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:23 am

Lucky Brivio
Psychic Optimist

Lucky just kind of hung dejectedly over Rebel's arm as Rebel picked him up, sighing as he was placed back down onto the floor, looking down at the floorboards. But as Rebel said that he'd go out to get it, Lucky looked up quickly, replying,
"H-Hold up, are you sure? It's kind of awful outside right now, and it's my fault that I lost it--" He briefly glanced at Dawn, then looked back at Rebel again, seeming worried. "Not that I don't think you can do it or anything, b-but I mean--you...you don't have too..." He flushed lightly, apparently embarrassed that he had to leave this to his brother--but after a moment, he looked away, mumbling quietly, "...Thank you...just be careful, okay...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Dawn Brivio

Concerned Sister

Dawn's teeth dug into her lip as the worry from the lost pendant mixed with anxiety at the thought of either of her brothers going out alone to look for it. As important as it was, her brothers were more important - and as Rebel lifted Lucky away from the door and pulled on his coat, she pulled a rather childish move. Sneakily, she darted forward, wrapping her arms around him as tightly as she could. "... I k-know I c-can't convince you to wait... s-so just... be careful..." she mumbled softly, frowning a little before hesitantly releasing her brother again and backing away, arms crossing across her chest gingerly after.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:44 am

xxxxxxxRebel✖↰ Brivio
xxx

Rebel rose an eyebrow Lucky`s way and frowned some, answering him assuredly. "You`re going out there over my dead body, man. Just leave it to me. If we leave it out there in the rain too long we may lose it for good..." He began fixing his coat and adjusting his hat, but managed to smile at Lucky thanking him- opening his mouth to speak when he cut himself off, stopping to look down at Dawn clinging to his middle. His smile became a touch more genuine as he gently wrapped his arms around her smaller frame, before bending down some to meet her eyes. "I will. It`s just a bit of rain- I`m strong. I drink milk. I can handle it." He pressed a kiss to Dawn`s forehead, releasing her and moving to Lucky to playfully ruffle his hair. Then, he held the handle of the door, pulling his coat a bit closer together but leaving it unbuttoned. "Stay safe, guys, alright? I`ll be right back." With that, he opened the door and braced himself against the weather, cringing as he slipped out of the Church and into the thin patch of forest that seperated the church from the rest of civilization, the city right beside it.

He tipped his hat to protect his vision slightly, squinting hard in order to just see the path in front of him. The rain was coming down fast and hard, and together with the roaring wind, it was nearly enough knock Rebel off balance-- which was hard enough for any human to do, given Rebel`s size, but this storm was pulling it off. However, he was determined, and forced his weight forward to begin his wandering through the forest, keeping his sight glued to the ground for just the slightest hint of color- something that could at least give him a clue as to where the pendant was. He couldn`t allow for them to lose that thing... Rebel hadn`t only insisted to go alone because he felt confident he could find it on his own-- but because he felt like it was his own responsibility to keep whatever link they still had to their parents safe, being the closest thing Lucky and Dawn had left to some sort of parental guidance. Of course, they had Father Joseph, and Rebel wasn`t that much older than his siblings- but to him especially, blood always ran thicker than water. He needed the pat on the back he`d receive for finding this thing- he needed to assure his baby siblings that things wouldn`t change just because they were on their own now...
It was then a hint of blue hidden under some dirt caught Rebel`s attention. His eyes widened and he scrambled onto his knees to brush away the dirt and recover what he knew to be the pendant, tears gathering in the corner of his eye as he held the jewel in his clenched hand. "Fuck yes..." He whispered under his slightly labored breath, pressing the thing to his lips before holding it close to his chest. What were the odds-- it must have just slipped out of Lucky`s pocket on the way home, or something...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:04 am

Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no) Werewolf%20bruh_zpswno1rb1k

Werewolf
He's Very Scary
-------------------------------------

It was at that moment, that out from the horrid rain and wind--there came a sound. A loud, deep growl. Slowly, out from the underbrush, a pair of glowing eyes became visible--and the growl only seemed to increase in volume. After a moment, an extremely large wolf paced its way out of the bushes, towards Rebel. It didn't exactly look like a normal wolf--no, it had more muscle in places it shouldn't--and its eyes had a positively haunting look to them. And on top of all of that...it didn't seem happy. Its hackles rising, the wolf continued to slowly advance towards Rebel, pratically circling him as it eyed him. Clearly, this would not be a peaceful encounter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Werewolf's Theme - Hungry Like the Wolf
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:13 am

xxxxxxxRebel✖↰ Brivio
xxx

Rebel had just been shifting to get off his knees when a not so distant noise made his muscles tense up abruptly. He paused, then frantically looked around, squinting and gritting his teeth against the roaring rain- but even through the hazardous downpour, it was nigh impossible for him to miss the...wolf...? that was emerging from the bush nearby.
Not even a wolf- the glow of it`s eyes was telling enough. As it slowly unveiled itself, Rebel found himself too jarred to even move, as he struggled for a mental explanation for what he was witnessing... it had some sort of supernatural creature. A monster from the books his parents had read him and his siblings as a child. But...also a dog...? Explanations aside, it wasn`t human or animal- it was a monster. A ferocious one, with it`s sights set fiercely upon him. He even blinked once, hard- just to be sure he wasn`t seeing something that wasn`t there. But when his eyes opened again, he saw that what was in front of him was very real. Very, very real.
His reaction was stuttered and late, but eventually he moved- trying to scramble away from the thing but only successfully landing back onto his bottom. Still, he futilely moved himself away from the thing, careful to never let the pendant he still held out of his grasp. His breath quickening, he feverishly looked around once again, his eyes catching on a brown stick atop the soggy grass beside him. He quickly pushed it up and pointed it at the thing, clutching the pendant tight as he glared and grit his teeth back at it, but not making another move- hopefully this wouldn`t provoke it. He just knew he needed to stay safe- he needed to get on his feet and race back to the church the second he had the chance to...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:02 am

Stripping the Conspiracy (1x1x1, but sometimes no) Werewolf%20bruh_zpswno1rb1k

Werewolf
He's Very Scary
-------------------------------------

The large, monstrous wolf continued to keep its eyes glued on Rebel--and didn't seem daunted by his attempts to ward it off with the stick. In fact, it only seemed to pause for but a moment before its growling intensified--and after a moment, it let out a loud, defeaning howl. At that moment, it leapt towards Rebel with all speed, fangs bared wide, snapping at the young man with all the ferocity of what it really was--some kind of terrifiying monster. Unfortunately, it wasn't about to be stopped so easily by a stick.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Werewolf's Theme - Hungry Like the Wolf
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next