Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

+6
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Your Sweet Dreams
RichNuttyTaste
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine did, in fact, pass out from the pain as Kraven did things. She woke up, expecting to be all fixed...only to find that there was a spatula in the place of her arm. She stared in shock at first, from her spatula to Kraven. Was this for real? Rubbing her eyes with her good arm...she realized that that was, indeed, a spatula.

"Kravey-?"

She said weakly at first, then grabbed on to his arm with more strength, her eyes suddenly intense.

"What in the fuck did you do to my arm?!"

Cathy shrieked, attempting to lunge at him..only to feel lightheaded and collapse because she still hadn't properly recovered- she lost a lot of blood, after all.

"You...dick..."

She panted, glaring up as she lay on her back, breathing heavily.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Kraven12

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Layout10

========================☠========================

When Catherine woke up and spoke, Kraven immediately turned to her. He was waiting to hear her voice after passing out, and was incredibly happy to see that she was alright "CATHYKIIIIINS-~!" he happily yelled out to the pinkette, moving in for a hug. And then she was yelling at him and he assumed she wasn't happy about the spatula thing. And so Kraven was scared again, taking a step away from Cathy as he donned a nervous smile "Hey now... Cathykins- let's calm down here- I couldn't get you to Mocha or Dantalion in time- so I had to do something myself- THAT'S ALL I HAD!" indeed, all he had was a spatula. Thus, Cathy had a spatula arm now. Kraven began to back away further from Catherine, legitimately fearing her rage "Cathykins- did I ever mention I love you?" he spoke to her, hoping to get her to forget about the spatula thing. Which really probably wasn't a reasonable thing to hope for since she'd be reminded of its existence everytime she looked to or used what used to be her arm.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:24 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine really wanted to get up and beat Kraven up- his excuses just made it more necessary for her to beat him up or bite him or just be aggressive...but she was too weak at the moment, so her body just trembled violently when she tried to make any quick, aggressive movements. It was a struggle.

"When I'm better....there will be blood-"

She hissed, then grinned weakly- she had just reminded herself how great it was when blood happened. When it wasn't her own, jarring from WHAT USE TO BE HER ARM, of course. She still liked scaring Kraven though, she she retorted to his love with another glare.

"Your love won't save you~"

Cathy tried growling at first, but she couldn't keep serious, even when she could basically die at any moment.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:08 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The talk of blood garnered a mixed reaction from Kraven, he didn't know whether he should be terrified or turned on, as typical of Cathy. "WAIT WAIT WAIT- HOW ABOUT... NO!? AND INSTEAD... YOU GET ICECREAM!? That sound fair?" he had hoped his peace offer of icecream would be a just peace offering to the nurse. If not, well- fuck. "Let's go on a date after everything is settled! It's been so long since we've been alone and not taking care of the kids! How about that? That's make you happy- RIGHT!? RIGHT!?" Kraven suddenly pulled out a spoon and started to poke Cathy's spatula arm with it... for some reason "On the bright side- you can can probably make one hell of a burger now-"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:56 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine just sort of glared at Kraven as he suggested ice cream instead of blood- she knew no amount of ice cream could compete with blood. This was followed by a date proposal, raising her indignation levels a bit more.

"The kids are never home.."

She retorted, though it was with no conviction- it took too much strength and willpower to be really sarcastic and intense about it. The poking with the spoon, though...that did it.

"I'm gonna fuck you up-"

Cathy threatened, wiggling her spatula arm around almost comically, if not tragically. She groaned at the pain of this wiggling, which still wasn't cool, and proceeded to glare more. The more Kraven tried to fix this, the worse it got, it seemed. The pinkette just sort of complained more, frustrated at her whole situation.

"Get me home so Danty can fix me!!"

She groaned, grabbing the blonde's arm with her good arm and tugging on it impatiently.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:31 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven was caught completely off guard when Cathy stated the obvious: the kids were never home "W-WAIT A MOMENT! I WASN'T JUST TALKING ABOUT OUR LEGIT KIDS! BUT LIKE- OUR OTHER KIDS- LIKE EGIL AND CRONA!! WE NEVER GO OUT ON DATES! HOW ABOUT IT!?" and then she said she was going to fuck him up. Yuri took these threats very seriously! For some reason. While anyone else would view Cathy as a joke right now, Kraven was TERRIFIED, something he had been more and more over the last five years with the pinkette. So he began to back away slowly from the spatula, threatened by its very existence "Uuuuh... about that..." Kraven thought back to his previous outings with the Church of Crime's forces "So in my previous experiences... with Blackbloods... which Rose certainly was... the limbs eaten off by the creatures- er- failed to heal back-" he informed Cathy, sounding utterly terrified due to his fear of Catherine blowing up on him "Soooo... there's a good possibility Dantalion may not be able to help you-" he told her, slowly backing away "Did I mention I love you...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:39 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Crispin76_zpsl3zm96qy
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
---------------------------------.-----------------------------
As Cain disappeared, Crispin felt the air around them lessen. He looked over at Cathy and Kraven, seeing the man moving her to the van. They had two people who could heal. Why when one of their leaders was very capable of dying were neither of them here? Crispin looked back at Egil, for the moment having to trust the pinkette to Father Death. He couldn't do anything too outrageous, not with his wifes life on the line.
He looked down at Egil, kneeling down next to the boy. As he noticed Egils tears, he felt pain tear through his numbness. Not physical pain, though his nanos were still at work healing his burns, but deeper than that. He...hadn't been able to help prevent anything. He took in the whitettes burns, feeling something shrivel inwardly.
Crispin lifted himself as Egil finally stood. He wiped away Egils tears with his thumbs, parting his bangs before kissing him on the forehead and leaning back, forcing himself to take in all of Egils pain.    

I'm....fine. I'm Sorry, Egil. I should have done more to help you. That might not have happened if I'd been able to help you do more against those people.  
Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:06 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Egil4_zps5a9940de

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil shut his eyes in surprise as Crispin leaned in towards him and delivered the forehead kiss, then opening his eyes again and looking at the blonde in quiet surprise once that was done. He listened to what the blonde had to say, then mumbled shyly in response,
"N-No, it's okay...it was my fault...I-I need to get stronger so I won't worry people like this..." Stronger--yes, that's what he needed to become. Stronger, more daring, more confident...not a small flicker of an ember hiding inside of a shriveling husk.
He jumped a bit as he heard Kraven shout his name, and he looked over at Kraven and Cathy, seeing them a bit of a distance away. He hesitated for a moment, then looked to Crispin.
"We should p-probably go over there..." He took a deep breath, doing what he could to compose himself--his legs weren't shaking now nearly as badly as his hands were. He slipped on his jacket, which had been tied around his waist previously--and then attempted to move. Each movement of his legs made the burn on his back ache--so his trek over towards Kraven and Cathy was a slow one. He motioned for Crispin to follow, and eventually, he managed to get over to the other two, taking his mask and holding it by his side as he addressed them. "...S-Sorry we were late..."

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:41 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Crispin9_zpslmsbungf
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
Crispin mouth twitched upward in something resembling his earlier somber mimic of a smile. That Egil still reacted like that after what happened today, that he was definitely back to being himself, made Crispin feel something other than numb. He looked at the whitette, resting his forehead against Egils as he spoke.    
I need to get stronger too. You shouldn't have had to take so many attacks for me. You probably wouldn't have gotten stuck if you hadn't been.  
He pulled back, narrowly avoiding banging heads with Egil as the other boy suddenly jumped. He looked over at Kraven and Cathy,  looking back at Egil and nodding. He fished his vita out of his pocket, walking alongside Egil, looking over at the boy every few moments to make sure his burns didn't cause him to fall over or something worse. An arm had been eaten today. At this point, he'd prefer they be able to back to the Cathedral in more or less one piece.
As they neared Mother and Father Death, at this point, he noticed the pinkette seemed to have a spatula in place of her missing arm. Well, it wasn't like they had that much on hand.

Yes, what he said. We're sorry we couldn't get here before all of this started. More people would have been helpful....  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Genos34_zps594ebbe2

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Ganta rode to the scene on his motorcycle.  He slowed as he approached and came to a stop some distance away.  His eyes focused in on the scene observing the individuals still left.  The group was dwindling and appeared that all that was left was simply the aftermath of the battle he heard about.  He wasn't sure what to make of it but they appeared to be in a poor state.  "There are a few people left," he began messaging Emilia, "Who is the one you need and their physical description?"  He wasn't entirely sure if he should make himself visible yet or to wait for her, he needed her signal.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine had seemed okay up until the point when Kraven explained that Dantalion wouldn't be able to fix her. She had been normal: threatening Kraven's life, rolling her eyes, talking about blood... Then Kraven said the thing.
The pinkette's eyes widened and she just sort of stared for a while...before passing out.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

[/color]
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:00 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

AAAAAAND- she's out. Kraven caught Cathy as she fell, to make sure no more damage was done to her "CATHY!" he yelled out as he caught her. Just in time for Egil and Crispin to be there too. Looking to his two remaining Deathworshippers, he heaved Cathy over his shoulder "You fought well in battle! A shame. we have no spoils of war... but regardless, we fought the Church of Crime head on and survived! WE WILL CELEBRATE! As soon as we get home that is..." Kraven laid Cathy back on the bed in the van and stepped out, motioning for Egil and Crispin to follow "Listen, the both of you... I need you to get Cathy back to the Cathedral... to safety. I must wait for NOWHERE to exit the mountain. If they do not leave soon... we can only assume they are dead and I will go in myself..." he told them, before he begun to walk away from the two towards the mountain. Hopefully they got out soon, he craved for the information the Branch of Sin provided, but Catherine needed to be brought to safety.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:42 am

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Egil4_zps5a9940de

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil had closed his eyes when Crispin made eye contact with him--he still couldn't deal with eye contact yet.
At hearing Kraven's words, though, Egil was actually quite surprised--Kraven praised him. The whitette blinked a few times in surprise--he had felt extremely incompetent when they had first attacked New Tombstone and he hadn't used his killer gene--yet here, and now, when he had used his killer gene--not only had he done well enough to survive against a force as infamous as the Church of Crime, but he'd also gotten praised by Kraven...as scary as the killer gene seemed, maybe it wasn't so bad after all...
He nodded as Kraven told them to get Cathy back home, then turned to Crispin.

"I-I need to drive the motorcycle back--can you drive Cathy back in the van...? I-I-I'll meet you back at the Cathedral, okay? I'll go ahead and tell everyone that the fight's over...!" With that, Egil scampered over to his motorcycle, righting it from where it had fallen in the sand, shaking some of the sand off of it, before hopping onto the seat and kicking the gas, hoping it would come to life--and come to life it did. He pushed it forward a few steps to get it into the proper position to drive--then took off over the same dune he'd come over originally in the first place, heading back towards the Cathedral.

*Exit*

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:53 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Crispin9_zpslmsbungf
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin wasn't too sure if Mother Death had heard  either him or Egil, considering she passed out about as soon as they'd walked over. He looked at Kraven as he heaved the pinkette over his shoulder.  At the mans words, he nodded, a little surprised when the man actually started commending them both. He wasn't surprised to see Egil being complimented, even in the whitette hadn't seen it, he had done a lot, but Crispin honestly hadn't been able to do any of what he was best at in combat. Still Father Deaths words did hit home. They had taken on the Church of Crime and survived. He did see how that was still something in itself.
Crispin followed after the man, looking down at Cathy as the man laid her down in the man. He nodded, turning to Egil.
Sure. I can handle that. Be careful. The fighting's over, but something could still happen. 
He watched the whitette drive away, looking down at his vita as coding appeared on his screen. In reality, the coding telling him where the other Deathworshippers where. His expression didn't change as he saw that it looked like none of them had even left the Cathedral.
........ Yeah, more help would have been nice. Maybe Cathy wouldn't have a spatula for an arm if there had been more of them. Still he couldn't be sure of that, considering they had been fighting a literal tentacle monster. Crispin headed to the drivers seat, speeding off towards his location.

EXIT  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emilia arrived, landing down on the ground. It looked like the battle was over somewhat. Everything smelled just as bad as it did in the Cathedral. "Looks like most of the fun is done..." Emilia said as she began scanning the area. When she received a message from Ganta she noticed the robotic man in the distance. "Ganta!" she called out before landing next to him. "She has blue hair and an eye patch. Her name is Jo... She will most likely be with a guy with red hair, and a goatee. His name is Ryder." Emilia said as she looked around. "Kraven?" she asked when she caught sight of him going to the mountain. Was that always there? "We should follow."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:35 am

Ganta watched from his spot as some of the people left.  This left a single man.  He looked up when he heard a familiar voice call out to him.  He watched Emilia land next to him then describe who it was she wanted him to look for.  He nodded then looked back to the man as she said was what he assumed to be his name.  "I am ready when you are," he replied when she suggested that they should follow.  He had no opinion either way so he had no qualms following the man.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:32 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 10_zpskcr1pbrk

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo, with NOWHERE and an unconscious Inna laid out on a stretcher they had found in toe, soon exited Mountain Skull, still tightly holding her broken arm up together. As she walked into the sunlight, she cringed slightly, blinking to allow her vision to adjust to the new lighting... before she quickly spotted Kraven in the distance. She centered her attention on him and sighed, then glanced back to the other officers. "You guys get to the bikes... Jasper, feel free to take mine- I`ll ride with Ryder. I need a word with Kraven, then I`ll follow. Just hold tight," After getting her agreement from the NOWHERE officers, she sighed again- and gently, very gently, released her broken arm. She didn`t want to show weakness in front of Kraven- she could grin and bare not applying pressure for now. With that being said, she grabbed the handle of Inna`s stretcher and wheeled it along as she approached Father Death, and looked at him in clear disdain. "Hey, asshole-" She cut herself off quietly, as if considering her words. She clearly had a very good approach... how to go about asking for help now...? Asking for help was gay... "...Okay- I`m keeping this brief. Fill you in on the Branch of Sin later. I employed this little girl and she has the gene-- apparently pretty bad. She nearly killed a ranked assassin in there. I wanna employ her a little more, and right now, she`s a liability, I don`t trust her around my men and I don`t want her near `em till I know she`s controlled- what can you do about this? You gotta know shit about the gene, right?" She glanced over her shoulder as Inna to indicate her, then looked back at Kraven, visibly a little eager to get this conversation over and done with.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:33 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven watched as Egil and Crirpsin left with Catherine. Hopefully his disciples back home could help her... it pained him more than anything else that Cathy's suffering was on him. It was completely on him and his weakness was what got Catherine hurt "Sloppy, Yuri... sloppy..." he muttered to himself, and soon they were gone. His two students had left with the love of his life, he would be with them, but he had to wait for NOWHERE. As much as it pained him, this was much bigger than him. To defeat Cain, he had to make sacrifices, and this was one of them. Surely enough, when Jo and NOWHERE arrived, he was ready for them. Waiting in the sand for them to approach him, he gave Jo a solemn nod when she said they would give him the information soon. He noted that they were all beat up, well... Ryder ALWAYS got beat up, but everyone seemed a little more beat up than usual. Jo seemed to give him a few clues on what happened. The woman on the stretcher behind her took down a Ranked Assassin... and Kraven could only assume that Ranked Assassin nearly killed them all. Kraven gave Jo yet another nod "It will take time... but I can teach her control. That is what The Ministry exists to do... to provide peace and knowledge to our kind. The Killer Gene can be harnessed for power... if what you want is for me to teach this woman control... I can do that. Just leave her with me." he told Jo straight, though he made sure to keep his voice down. He didn't want anyone overhearing his conversation with the bluenette.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:33 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 13 10_zpskcr1pbrk

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo slacked with relief as Kraven agreed. She didn`t want to be racist, but quite honestly, she`d die before letting Inna loose near her team without a controlled killer gene-- despite the fact that she knew in the past, they had had Ivy as a very well trusted member of Vulture, despite her gene... but, the gene had led to the creation of Arma-- if there was anything Jo had done in the past five years, it was learn to learn from the mistakes she had made in the past. She wasn`t going down easy ever again.
"Excellent, excellent... Ryder owes you one..." Jo mumured, looking over Inna and nodding- and noting that Kraven had lowered his voice, she took it upon herself to do the same. "Just... do me a solid... tell her her brothers are waiting over at Nowhere, and that they`re both safe... and don`t let her know I left her here with ya, yeah? She doesn`t have to know..." She nodded- reaching up to harshly pat Kraven on the shoulder with her good hand. "Nice talk, smell ya later, have fun- whatever." Without another word, she left Inna`s stretcher there, and left to join Nowhere at where they had all left their vehicles. She mounted Ryder`s bike behind him, wrapped her good arm around his stomach, and they zoomed off into the distance, their engines roaring as sand kicked up into a cloud in their wake.

(EXIT NOWHERE) 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:47 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven stood there, opposite to Jo as she spoke to him. The sun was going down, they'd need to leave soon, or it'd get freezing "I understand..." he told her. So he would receive not one, but two students today... it seemed that his destiny was slowly becoming clear to him. Perhaps he was put on this earth to be a teacher. When NOWHERE left, Kraven simply crossed his arms and watched them ride off into the sunset. He trusted these people as his allies now, and if they trusted him with one of their own, they clearly trusted him too. He'd have to prove his worth as somebody to be trusted... somebody that could build a future for those with the Killer Gene. This woman... she was his new student. And he would show NOWHERE why he was known as Father Death. The nun man rode her stretcher to an empty van and put her in the back, before getting into the drivers seat and riding off too. Things were getting very interesting...

(EXIT KRAVEN AND INNA)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:04 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia couldn't catch much of anything, but she knew that Jo had come out! But... She couldn't move. She couldn't even make words to come out when the bluenette left with her boyfriend, and a few others. Emilia just stood there, watching. She didn't even follow Kraven. "I... Need a moment." Emilia said as she went to sit on a rock. She finally found Jo, and didn't have the guts to follow anymore. She looked down at her hands. Did Jo even want to see people from the past? Bunny didn't. And she kept herself hidden for a while. Maybe... They shouldn't meet? Emilia didn't know what to do.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:14 am

Ganta kept an eye on the man as he waited for Emilia to give him further instructions.  Then he spotted a female that appeared to fit the description he was given, "There," he stated turning to her.  However, she said nothing and they did not engage nor follow.  He didn't understand why she did not act despite this being why they came here.  He watched them leave and routed the directions they left in, just in case.  Then he looked back to Emilia when she spoke and took a seat on a nearby rock.  He simply gave her a nod then walked some distance away before looking down to where the ones they were to follow used to be.  He started taking in details of the former battle scene while he waited on her.  He wanted to find out more about himself and Emilia said that this person might give him a clue however, after tracking them down, she let them go.  He just didn't understand why.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:33 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia took deep breaths and looked up at Ganta. "I'm sorry... I had a moment." she said before getting up again. "We should follow." Emilia said, holding her head. She should see Jo, but she was... Worried. It has been a while. "You remember where they went?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:07 am

Ganta tilted his head to the side and lowered a brow.  He decided against questioning her current emotional state upon hearing her response then turned to the task at hand.  He looked over to where he saw the blue-haired female and her companions leave.  "They left in this direction," he stated pointing towards the way they departed.  "We should leave as soon as possible," he suggested turning back to Emilia.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:01 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia nodded as she went into the direction that Ganta pointed in.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum