Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Emu Queen on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:59 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo was also livid- she unrelentlessly fired off at the rocks and howled in white colored rage, her ammo not yet running slim. "ROBOT DICKS! CATACLYSM! INVERTED OREO! FUCKIN`-- AIDS INFESTED CUMSUCKLING SMEGMA COATED TWAT LICKING OVERGROWN SACK OF SIBERIAN SHEEP SHIT--!!" She roared, her breath running short and her trigger finger finally beginning to slow... before she settled on just bashing Hopebringer`s handle against the door several times, in sync with Cao`s headbanging. As Inna approached, her bashing became softer as she looked over to the blonde, mostly because it was loud and she wanted to hear her... but once she did, she started bashing louder- before pulling away and finishing it off with a hard kick. At the rocks. She was too angry to notice the pain shooting up her bones, evidently. "FUCK YOUR KEYS! WE NEED EXPLOSIVES! GET `EM." She continued, and without checking to see if anyone actually followed her order, she returned her attention to the rocks and shot at them more, enunciating each bullet with a password suggestion. "RUMPLEFORESKIN!" Nothing. "JADE HAD A SMALL PENIS!" Nothing. "BLIMPS!" Nothing. "...BLIMPS!" Nothing. "BLIIIMPS-" Nothing. "C`MON IT`S FUCKIN` BLIMPS." It wasn`t. "UGH." The beeping noise that came with every wrong guess was quickly becoming overwhelming. Jo strapped Hopebringer back to her belt, took a step back and pressed her clenched fists against her forehead, as if fighting off a headache with grit teeth and squeezed shut eyes. "CLAUS!"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:13 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

========================☠========================

Kraven fell down to his knees "I... swear to god... I'm gonna fucking kill somebody...!" Kraven's killer gene activated as he roared into the air "OH, CATHYKINS~! GET OVER HERE~ I WANNA PLAY~ HAHAHA- HEHEHEHEH- BWAHAHAHAHHA!" it slowly seemed as if Kraven had broken and become an immoral monster on the verge of slaughtering everone starting with Cathy. And then Jo said Claus. Suddenly, the massive rock formation opened up to reveal an even bigger metal tunnel...

Mt. Skull had been opened. Kraven suddenly seemed to be in a lot better spirits now "Oh it opened up. Lovely!" he chirped... he was so positive and civil, which was wholly unlike what he was a few minutes ago. Kraven then turned his back on the tunnel and waved goodbye to Ryder and Jo "We'll protect the entrance... NOWHERE goes in and finds the Branch of Sin! Good luck!" he spoke, acting as if nothing happened.

The path to the first Branch of Sin had opened to them.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna just sort of stared as she was still kept in the dark about everything that was going on while Jo raged. Consequently, it became harder to ignore the large mass of KRAVEN going on so close to her. As he slipped into Killer Gene mode, Inna could feel her stomach churning because she knew he was the reason she was plagued with the same thing. She looked back at her brothers, immediately defensive and assuming that they were in danger because Kraven was getting psycho...but then something Jo said opened the gate...it also calmed Kraven down. Inna was able to breathe normally again.

"...Ees no one goeeng to explain what my brothers are I are supposed to do...?"

She asked again, clearing her throat to get rid of the tightness in her throat upon seeing the monster she was bound to become. Inna heard Kraven saying that NOWHERE had to go in...the Pac was included in this, she figured. So she looked back at her brothers and sort of waved for them to come over, her eyes flitting from them to Kraven.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:54 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

☲-------------------------------------☲

"Guys--guys, no, stop--Kraven, calm--Jo--don't kick rocks..." Ryder sort of tried to flag down Kraven and Jo in the background, clearly worried about the two of them should they continue their war against the rock wall. However, luckily, the door seemed to open up--for a very unlikely word. Ryder recognized that name. Claus...why would that man's name be the password here...? It made some sense if David was involved, but still...
He moved forward now to stand next to Jo, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and doing what he could to give her an encouraging smile.
"Looks like you got it, babe. Now we can finally get started. Let's go show 'em what we're made of." He gave Jo's forehead a quick kiss and a squeeze of a hug around her shoulder before he moved forward. He gave Kraven a solemn nod, then headed on forward into the new opening, his hand ghosting over his belt where his bat hung--there was no way this was going to go well, he could just feel it...
As he heard Inna's question, he looked back, calling to the blonde,
"Follow us--uh--Inna, was it--? You and your brothers--and Eagle and Jasper, too. Let's get going!"

*Exit*

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:58 pm

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Wait...Claus? Duh fuck?" he said as he watched the hole. There was something...odd about that place. Very odd. He just couldn't get over how...odd it felt to him. Also, that tingly feeling on the back of Eagle's neck was still there. He knew that...MAN was nearby. In fact in saw him.   "Fuck...I was hoping he'd have left sooner...shit...this means I'm gonna have to work with him? Fuck that!" he thought, looking away, but going to a rock, and stomped it in half. It was gonna take a lot for Eagle to not murder that guy in this fucking cave. "Yeah...les go. You too Pac Peeps! We're looking for a thing, that's your job and stuff." he walked in as Ryder went in. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:58 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"No, no, it`s not you-- he`s like--!" Braque panicked and struggled to explain to Cathy, something at a loss for words until Axel came back up and explained the situation. The redhead sort of nodded in agreement, feeling like he`d sort of already ruined any potential chances at Cathy by not answering immediately... maybe he could try again to be smooth later and she`ll forget this... Either way, he quickly redirected his attention to Inna and the people she was standing with. "Uh--" Before he could answer, the door opened. "GOOD JOB INNA!" He called over, grabbing Axel by his forearm and pulling him over to the group. Apparently he forgot about the Stalin thing again...

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Witness

Last edited by Emu Queen on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:09 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel let out a few coughs, before donning an expression of surprise as Braque grabbed him, pulling him away "I can still smell her-" he whispered to Braque... what exactly he was trying to get across to his brother wasn't very clear however. "Also- Staaaaallloooooooonnnneeeee..." he added, feeling the need to remind Braque of their sister's new found identity. Eventually, Braque dragging Axel slowly transferred into Axel holding Braque as if he was a 2x4. He passed by Inna, grabbing her too as he brought them over towards Mt. Skull. Ryder clearly stated their orders: they were to follow. That was to be done.

(EXIT WOLFPAC)

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:11 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo`s right eye twitched as the rocks began to shift and move, creating the entrance at the mention of the name 'Claus'. There were no words. No words, only absolutely acidic anger that began to boil her blood. She was absolutely motionless, staring at the new entrance without a single response... even as Ryder came over and gave her a quick kiss and a hug and supportive words, which usually would have excited her-- she was totally despondent and still.
She finally began moving again as she reached for her flask in her pocket, popped it open, tilted her head back and began chugging. She didn`t stop-- just sort of stumbled into Mt. Skull after Ryder, still drinking and not answering anybody.

(EXIT JO)   

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:27 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

As NOWHERE and the Wolfpac entered Mt. Skull, the unexpected happened. The gates closed. Before anybody could react, the rock formation closed shut, effectively splitting up the two parties. A mere moment later, a familiar voice echoed through Skull's Pass "My my, it seems that we're late to the party Rosey-poo~!" it was Poison, with Rose by her side as they looked down on the Ministry and Cao from higher up the mountain. Poison dashed forward, the sight of her becoming nothing more than a blur as she appeared right behind Cathy. A dark aura began to gather around the greenette, as she whispered her words into Cathy's ears "I think you dropped the soap~" around the same time... a bar of soap mysteriously appeared in front of Cathy, Poison had likely used her superspeed for that little joke.

Black Blood began to emerge from the ground, crazed masses of tentacles and organs chaotically thrashed about the scene, immediately lunging towards Cao, Crona, and Kraven. These monsters let out battle cries that sounded not unlike the screams of humans in pain. Anything these creatures touched was burned away by their acidic touch, so the Ministry and Cao would need to react fast to this attack. Poison, meanwhile, grabbed Cathy into a lock as she spoke "I must say, you guys have been a pain in Cain's unholy ass for quite some time... I think he'll give me a good reward if I just go and off all of you~!" with those words, she licked Catherine's cheek with her snake-like tongue.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:37 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Some Road | Company//: Kraven, Cathy, Cao

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona sighed a bit when they finally opened the damn mountain, and all the people he didnt know left. Good. Crona slowly stood and walked around the car, but just in time to see it slam shut again- Then there was a figure. That same fuckin' figure.
"K-K-K-KRAVEN!"
Crona managed before it commenced- Poison and her Nun friend were here to play. Poison jumped down and went to Cathy, and Crona stepped forward, wanting to help Cathy... But then black blood emerged from the ground. Tentacles thrashed about and eventually went after everyone. The scared boy yelped as he managed to dodge one, but was then smacked back by another. He laid on the ground and held his head a bit, whimpering. His Killer Gene by now was not activated, but maybe, just maybe if he thought hard enough, he could activate it again... Crona Rolled over and pushed himself up, then stood. Focus. Focus. FOCUS. He needed to bring back his Killer Gene- But he needed a kick... ... .... ..... There was only one way at the moment. Crona took his sword and sliced his wrist, black blood slowly oozing out. It hurt like a bitch. The black blood slowly started to coat his arm, then harden as a piece of armour- When could he do this?! Crona smiled a bit and chuckled at this- The sight of the blood... The sight of it oozing- He was getting his Killer Gene back. However, the control was very small. He could feel himself wanting to just lash out- Control... Control. His eyes went up to Poison and Crona gritted his teeth.
"Stay the FUCK away from Cathy!"
Crona cried- Cathy was like a mother to him. And he was NOT about to lose his mother!

Out Of Cares:

Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:40 pm

C A O
X I A O H A N

❝I am China. I was born in bloodshed of my family, and own it through my own bloodshed❞

Theme--Stabat Mater

T h e -- M e g a l o d o n -- E m p e r o r

Cao's eyes twitched for a moment. Claus. Who in the fuck was Claus? Cao took the back of his palm and wiped it across his forehead. The blood flicking off his bruise forehead. Of course it would be Jo to have the answer. He sighed as he picked himself up from his breakdown as he stared at the entrance. Wondering with a bit of avarice in his heart of what lied inside.
He smirked for a moment, Cao felt a bit heart broken as he realized he would not personally enjoy the knowledge the Branch of Sin would give.
"Are we going to ignore the depths of insanity you all breached to reach a codeword?" A dry voice came forth from Cao as he provide a bit of snark. Seeing as he would fail spectacularly, Cao began to draw is weapons in silence as if to his his shame for a moment.

Cao didn't really want to address his lack of humor...

His body began to tense as the Greenette herself appeared on the scene, just as planned. Her joke caught him off guard, forcing him to snicker at the joke she laid out on Cathy--he soon stopped himself as he realized he laugh. Embarassing.
As the tentacle creatures came forth, his disgust reached new heights.
Humanity now twisted into shapeless forms--it disgusted him. It left him with little appetite. A waste of good food.

"" He taunted the Greenette as he dashed quickly towards a safer area away from the beasts attack. Cao rapidly pulled forth his dual handguns, and began to fire a devastating volley of high powered and high velocity bullets at the beasts. He watched as Crona rampaged towards Cathy's location. He looked towards Kraven
"Kraven! The boy!" He called out to him, motioning his head towards the novice Blackblood. He began to fire even more rounds into the beasts as if to clear a way for the child and Kraven

Newt Citizen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:41 pm

" ? ? . . . . . . . . ? ? "

Sister Rose Aethor
Sister of the One True Messiah
Sister Rose's Theme: Despair and Die

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose was with Poison, and jumped off the rock face, and landed with a loud "THUD" and a large crater was there as well. However, Rose was fine, and emerged from a small crater, and stood there. She waved at everyone, smiling as she did.
"<3 <3 <3...!!"
As the black bloods started to scream, a scream came out from under Rose's Clothes. She didn't seem to mind, as it was quite...an excited scream. She walked over to Poison, and tapped her on the shoulder, and then pointed at the other Death Worshippers. All with a giant smile on her little face.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:06 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine just sort of kept glaring at Axel...his attempts to make this somewhat better were making it worse. Much worse. Braque's attempts seemed to be slightly better, just because she remembered he had winked and redheads were a turn on right now...but then Kraven was going Killer Gene on her, to which she promptly flipped him off and turned back to Braque...only to see that he and Axel were gone. UGH.
Luckily she didn't have time to angst about this for long...except the unlucky part was that there was a new reason to angst: Poison and Rose's arrival. The greenette was suddenly behind her and there was nothing cool about that, so Cathy immediately started trying to backwards headbutt her despite her confusion at the literal bar of soap in front of her.

"Kinky~?"

She cooed, grinning at the greenette before she was caught in a lock. Awkward. And her cheek was licked. Awkwarder. Her thoughts about how the hell she was going to get away from this were interrupted by an uncharacteristically loud voice over the shooting. Cathy looked up to see Crona coming to her aid and smiled at the boy.

"CONTROL IT~!"

She urged, trying once more to free herself, but it was Poison...and Cathy. It wasn't happening for her.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:13 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven's expression darkened as he heard Poison's voice "Son of a bitch..." the blonde muttered, his fists tightening as Poison began to touch Cathy. Just like Crona, he seemed to be more focused on protecting the pinkette than his own safety. He lunged towards the Blackblood before him, his red eyes glistening as he threw a combo of punches towards the creature. The skin on his fists burned from the contact made... but the Blackblood lay on the ground before him, dead. The blonde spit at the creature as he moved on, his eyes focused in a deathglare on Poison and Rose. He walked, then ran, then charged forward, right past Crona. And once he was close enough, he didn't attack Poison, he instead threw a powerful fist towards Rose's face "Let her go... now!" he muttered in a dark voice. Kraven was on a rampage now, and nothing was going to stop him.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:18 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison pushed Cathy forward when the pinkette tried to reverse-headbutt her, her grin growing as she demonstrated her power over her "Stop fighting it...~" she purred, drawing a knife and pointing it down towards the back of Cathy's throat. She wasn't in a lock anymore, but now there was a blade at her neck, one move and Poison could kill her. However, Crona and Kraven's demonstrations seemed to distract the greenette, particularly, when Kraven punched Rose. Poison's eyes widened as her girlfriend was attacked "AH! ROSEY-POO!" she called out in a worrying tone, looking away from Cathy for a moment.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:31 am

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Some Road | Company//: Kraven, Cathy, Cao

Crona furrowed his eyebrows as he ducked his head and went into a full sprint. With his small body, he was very fast. Crona ran right past everyone, grabbing Cathy's hand in the process, and pulling her with him. He soon stopped when they were a bit away from the two, and was noticeably shaking.
"T-That's so...Gross..."
He mumbled, refering to the lick of the cheek. Crona sighed a bit as he looked to Cathy- Which who probably didn't need his help but.... He did it anyway. Crona then looked down at his hands, and saw them trembling. Is this what having control was like...? Being scared? If so, he didn't want it. No... He didn't want it... Crona bit his lip so hard that it began to bleed black blood. Warm, gooey blood... It tasted odd. Salty. Crona let out a grunt before falling to his knees and slicing all of his fingers onto his blade. He didn;t know if this would word, but he sure hoped it did... Crona stood up, grabbed his sword, then sprinted towards the distracted Poison. He then flicked his finger out, the Black Blood hardening into spike-like objects, all heading towards Poison's eyes and things like that. Pressure points. He then stopped suddenly and moved back- Fear. Fear was still there!
"How do I get rid of this FEAR....
He growled lowly.

Out Of Cares:

Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:35 am

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose took the punch to the face by Kraven. She took there with a fist full of fist in her face. Suddenly, her face split apart, and tentacles started to come out of her face, and started to wrap around Kraven's arm.
"DEVOUR! DEVOUR! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
a voice screeched from somewhere. The tentacles coming out from Rose's head started to pull on Kraven's arm, as if trying to suck him into her.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:44 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine was getting more nervous as she had a knife to her throat now- she could deal with the lock, despite knowing that Poison could break her neck in a heartbeat, but the knife somehow made it more real. Luckily there was a moment of distraction in the greenette as Kraven punched what seemed like her girlfriend..?
In any case, this gave Crona the opening he needed to get Cathy out of there, and the pinkette gasped with relief as the boy dragged her away. She could see how he was struggling, and opened her mouth to say something, but then he was cutting himself and she wasn't sure if she should be marveling at that BEAUTIFUL blood or telling him to stop hurting himself because that couldn't be good...except he was using it against Poison now.

"Impressive.."

She said out loud, staring at the pinkette with wide eyes. She had seen him doing it while he was consumed by the Killer Gene, but it was now clear that he was somewhat in control...yet he could still control his blood. This boy was special. Cathy was just getting her hopes up, preparing herself to join the fight against Rose, since she didn't look like she was that difficult to take down...when two things happened- Crona froze, and Rose revealed how not regular she was.

"Oh what the fuck-!?"

Cathy panicked for a second...then got herself together- who needed more help now, Kraven or Crona? Kraven was seeing the tentacle monster...but she knew that Cao would have his back. Crona needed her now. So turning back to Poison, the pinkette took her giant syringe, throwing it at Poison's chest like a javelin and hoping she might still be focused on Rose...Cathy knew this wasn't going to actually harm the greenette, but maybe it would give Crona time to get himself together.

"Crona, clear your mind!!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:48 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven couldn't help but display a smug look on his face as he punched Rose in the face "Oh I'm sorry, there's something on your face- IT WAS PAAAAAAIN! BWAHAHAHA- wait what-?" Kraven's rather arrogant look changed to one of shock as the woman's head literally split open. He was like 90% sure he didn't do that. And then she started to talk. And there were tentacles. Oh okay that was cool, Kraven hadn't eaten lunch yet anyways. The large, muscular blonde tried his best to pull away from the monster, by all means he should be able to easily out power her. he was a large and burly guy, even with Rose's tentacles he should have been able to break free from her. Yet, she was much stronger than he first assumed "Shit... so you're a Blackblood then aren't you? No... you're different from the rest...!" Kraven tried his best to pull away from the nun, yet he found himself getting more and more drawn closer into Rose. After his battle with Crona, he was too wounded to fight back, even after some treatment those wounds were still here. He wasn't 100%, he wasn't near the level capable of dealing with either Rose or Poison, especially not both at once. Kraven tried his best to pull away as he was sucked into Rose.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:55 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison turned to Cathy, only to see her... not there. The greenette looked to Crona, a frown on her face "HEY! NOT FAIR!" she whined, only to see Crona's black blood flying towards her. Poison's Killer Gene flickered as she dashed to the side, Crona's blood going threw an after image. Poison began to pant, letting out a relieved sigh from her narrowly avoiding the first attack, only to look up, seeing Cathy's syringe flying straight towards her. The greenette's eyes widened as her jaw dropped in utter shock "OH FUCK!!" Poison once again moved out of the way, taking advantage of the speed the Killer Gene provided her. Poison this time ran behind Crona and Cathy, dropping down what seemed to be seeds at their feet. The seeds suddenly burst into Blackbloods, which attempted to grab at Cathy and Crona with their tentacles.

Poison began to dash forward, attempting to get more control over the situation. She allowed herself to be distracted, and nearly paid the price for it. She began to scope her surroundings... Kraven and Rose were busy with each other... then there was Cathy and Crona. And finally, there was Cao. Poison singled the chinaman out as she began to dash forward towards him, throwing four of her knives at him before slashing at his throat as she dashed completely by him. Finally, she stopped right behind the man, literally slapping his ass to further taunt him "Behind you~"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:08 am

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Feeling//: ..... | Place//: Skull's Pass | Company//: ....

-------------

Crona's eye grew in further horror to see Rose's face open up, and tentacles start to leak out. This reminded him of the Cthulu story he read all those years ago... And it was horrifying. Tears ran down Crona's cheeks as he heard Cathy tell him to clear his mind- Yes. Clear it. Stop trying to think on controlling it, and clear it. Stop. Thinking. Stop- Crona's eyes instantly turned Red. But it was a dark red... Black-red. His expression fell as well as his arms. Finally... No more fear... When Posion jumped behind them, Crona looked back, only to see tentacles going after him and Cathy. In response, Crona quickly used his sword to do a quick slice up his body. It was very shallow, but enough to draw blood... Which turned into a hard black armour for the front of his body. He was tearing himself a part... Soon, the tentacle hit him, and shoved him closer to Kraven and Rose. Crona stood up, and turned to the two. Thanks Tentacle. Crona then proceeded to run towards the two, and swung his sword down at the empty space of just tentacles- No Kraven arm.
"Let the fuck go!"
Control? Who needed it. That's what he thought... Except, he was not going after those he cared about. Control... He had it, at least slightly, but didn't know it.

-------------

Out Of Cares:

Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:12 am

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose's face tentacles pulled Kraven closer and closer. Soon, tentacles erupted all over the battlefield, but one grabbed Kraven, and lifted him into the air.
"NOMNOMNOMNOM!"
and just like that, the gaping hole in Rose's face was able to swallow Kraven whole. Like...suddenly there was no more Kraven there. Rose's body convulsed and lurched a little bit, but northing too much. Soon, she settled, her face closed, and she looked around. She let out a little 'urp', and covered her mouth.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:18 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine was relieved as Crona protected her from the Blackbloods- she had to get her syringe back before she could be very useful. With this in mind she ran to where her syringe had landed once the male pinkette had protected her, retrieving her syringe before running back to stand by her group. So who did she need to help...?
OH LOOK KRAVEN WAS SWALLOWED WHOLE. MAYBE HIM.

"YOU BETTER BE BULIMIC, BITCH, I WILL END YOU-!"

She shrieked, attacking Rose after Crona, stabbing her giant syringe into the monster's face, pretty much. Cathy didn't know what to do and she was getting burnt by the tentacles that were going around everywhere, but she needed to get Kraven out. At this point she was too worried about Yuri to actually be checking in on Crona to make sure he was okay with the Killer Gene, but the fact that she wasn't being attacked was probably proof that he was okay.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:35 am

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Crona's attack sliced one of the tentacles holding Kraven's arm, but still, resistance was futile. Kraven was eaten. Then Cathy started to attack with her giant syringe. Soon, Rose was being lifted off the ground in a horde of tentacles and grossness. Out from under her clothes came out a monster, basically surrounding Rose's body. Now, Rose was in the air, and this monster creature was towering over Cathy and Crona.
"YOU DIE! YOU DIE NOW BITCHES!"
Tentacles started to erupt from the ground, swinging wildly at the both of them.Two Tentacles went to grab Crona, the ooze coming off them certain to burn on contact.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:40 am

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Feeling//: ..... | Place//: Skull's Pass | Company//: ....

-------------

Crona watched as Rose went up. His face never changed, but it was still behind his blood mask, so one wouldn't be able to tell anyway. Crona opened his hand and slit his palm, black blood gushing from the wound. He then held up his hand, and the blood shot out like a missal, going towards one of the tentacles trying to touch him. He then jumped back, and sprang forward into a sprint. He knew this would hurt.... Crona Jumped up and landed onto the tentacle. The oozings from it burned his shoes, then his feet. They burned his feet so bad that they started to bleed- But then the blood covered his horribly burned feet with a thick, hard black blood. He then jumped off of the tentacle and was heading towards Rose, his sword pointed right at her stomach.
"Release Kraven now you tentacle bitch!"

-------------

Out Of Cares:

Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down