Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open)

+4
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:02 pm

Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open) - Page 2 Orc1410

Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open) - Page 2 Wednes10
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mr. Wednesday was about to lay down more of the suave on the ladies when suddenly Venus glomped him, the guy was big enough that she didn't do much but hang onto him. He straightened his tie and smiled to the woman "Well helloo thare lassie~ Whhy doon't whe shave thhis foa tha bheedroom~?" he flirted with her, pulling a pipe from his pocket, rubbing it before placing it back into his vest. Wednesday smiled to Mura and bored to her "It's ah pleassshure tah meet yah Murantalakoolvalenaia, phlease forgive my ''naughhtinesh' tho, ah can't halp it whhen ah ee such afaine beautiful lassie~" he flirted with her, before turning to Zakkora. "Ah hope thare are even more... ahem... surrprises... in your future ma'am... carre forr ah drink~?" Wednesday took a sip of his wine before holding it up to Zakkora for a sip.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[Current Mood]
Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open) - Page 2 Orc710
Content
Wednesday's Theme - ???
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open) - Page 2 _comm__jenny_from_bucky_o_hare_by_blue_fayt-d7lhk3j_zps8cde7f0b
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" P e a c e      a n d       g o o d w i l l       t o w a r d         a l l        i s       w h a t     I   w a s   t a u g h t  "

Murantalakoolvalenaia
Psychic Cerinian Priestess
Mura's Theme- Risky's Revenge

" I t ' s       w h a t        I        f i r m l y          b e l i e v e         i n "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"It's okay. The inner thoughts of the general creature are always naughty. So, you're one in a million Wednesday. Which isn't a bad thing, perish the thought!" she smiled and turned to Mikki who addressed her. "Oh no, the Princess of my planet did not feel like attending. I am here in her stead. She said it was an 'honor' to be here, so I am considering it so." she let out a slight chuckle and continued to eat. "So Mister Wednesday, is there a reason for this gathering? Are we going doing a cleansing ritual?" it was obvious the girl didn't get out much.

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open) - Page 2 Murasig_zps15f10940
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:14 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  not  a  wolf  in  sheep's  clothing▓▓▒▒░░

Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open) - Page 2 Skullgirls__beowulf_by_leoperaghost-d65uv10_zpscc39aa5e

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  a  wolf  in  wolf's  clothing▓▓▒▒░░

Beowulf Wolfenstein
Wolf Warrior Guardian
☾-------------------------------------☽
Howl out your pain. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .and look to the moon
for your final absolution

☾-------------------------------------☽

"HM..." Beowulf paused, seeing Wednesday flirting with all of the ladies and squinting at the whale-man slightly before hearing Ellie ask for some food. Absentmindedly, he reached down to some random plate, grabbing a huge ham still on the bone, and handing it up to the girl who was atop his shoulders before hopping down from the table, using one arm to make sure she wouldn't fall off. He marched over towards Wednesday and the women around him, leaning in close to the whale man and scowling at him, sniffing the air near the fish man suspiciously. "Something is fishy here...and it's not your sea stink, whale..." The sniffing seemed to intensify for a moment, as if he was investigating, until he abruptly stopped and looked around. This was definitely suspicious...he knew that the criminal he was searching for was somewhere in here...He just had to find him... "You're far too suspicious! As is that man screeching across the room! AS A FINE WOLF WARRIOR OF THE COSMOS, I--" he realized his volume partway through and cleared his throat, continuing, "I will be keeping tabs on the both of you! And on this little girl. But, she has ham now, so I think she's alright."

☾--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☽
A Lone Wolf's Howl - Stray
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:11 pm

Ellie
The Distant Girl

Super Ethical Science Station 3000 (Open) - Page 2 C30f32f204a2b89ba8560b2fc0bbf1bb

Ellie continued to curse her stomach when she felt something close to her face. When she turned around to look, a big ham on the bone was in front of her face. Her eyes lit up as she was so excited. "Thank you Wolf Guy!" Before she could starting eating on the delectable meat, she felt herself falling down from the table. She let out a loud wee as she stayed firm onto Beowulf's shoulders. As soon as they were down, she watched as Beowulf walked over to Mr. Wednesday as a revelation struck her. "You mean he's a whale!? I thought he was a shark!" Ellie shrieked as she then looked back at the ham. Oh yeah, she needs to eat that. With one swift motion, all that was left was the bone as Ellie waved it in front of Beowulf. "Wolf guuyyyyyy, I'm still hunnngryyyy!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2