Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers)

Post  Emu Queen Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:00 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Bloodpoo_zpsqiu6u0xz

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This van was going to kill her. She hated this van. If she had a choice, she would die before riding in this God forsaken thing-- she didn`t want people to get the wrong idea about what her mafia was... it wasn`t child`s play-- they were the real deal. But, riding around in an ice cream truck does not convincing mafia boss make. Or... something. Either way, once Red parked, she unbuckled her seat belt and sort of wiggled out the door.
"Dinner, yes- tea, no." Blood responded flatly to Red, stepping off his truck with hurried finesse and presence, carrying that same finesse and presence as she entered the parlor, her capo having held the door open for her grand entrance. "PEONS. Your master returns." She bellowed, except not really because she was a four year old girl. She simmered down after a moment, nodding professionally at Luki and Noki, then at Vito. "Twins. Ah- Vito, you`ve returned- we have business to discuss. All of us."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:12 am

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Vito_210

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Vito_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Vito nodded rather calmly to the twins as they reacted to this news "Indeed... if we want the criminal underworld to take us seriously... we're going to need money... and lots of it. I'd say that with my recent spoils we're good to go for now however. Once our organization grows later though... we're going to need to find a more efficient way to get cash." and he'll leave that choice up to Blood. Once she made her decision, he'd do his best to carry out her vision. Before more could be said, however, Blood and Red entered the scene. Vito immediately bowed to the girl "Greetings ma'am... I have been awaiting your return..." Vito always treated Blood with the utmost respect. She demanded it and he would give it, as any good officer would to their leader. He was the perfect vassal in that regard. Vito nodded in response to Blood as she brought up business. He always respected that about her... she was always serious about the work. It was always time for business... Vito was exactly the same. They were actually oddly similar, in an odd way. "Of course boss... I've returned with our funds... a surplus amount as I may say so myself. Likewise, I believe I know what you're about to bring up. Are we going to discuss NOWHERE and the Ministry's recent alliance and declaration of war against Cain...?" Vito folded both arms behind himself, taking a professional stance and demeanor "Of course... I have the entire Cathedral bugged... so I heard the entire conversation. I believe this is our time ma'am... I see an opening to reveal our organization to the world... I have a plan prepared, if you choose to go with it, of course." Vito was... extreme efficient at his job. He often had plans done before you even needed them, and of course... back up plans in case the initial ones failed.

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Unfinished Business
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:22 am

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxx|
|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm | Place//: The Base | Company//: EVERYONE! |

_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_

The twins were more than happy to see Red and Blood walk in. The girls both ran up to blood and bowed to her. She may be tiny and young, but damn, she was pretty scary.... Is what normal people would think. Noki and Luki on the other hand saw her as the cuteest thing in the world. She was also nice to them, for the most part, and had a striving and willful personality. That's why they chose to follow her... Because she is stronger than they could ever hoped to be. They saw her as an older sister.... She was their rock. She was the rock of the Blood Brothers.  
"Welcome home Miss Blood!"
"We sure did miss you!"
The girls soon stood and backed up, allowing Vito to present the good and interesting news- Which, again, Noki understood, and Luki did not. Leaving them to discuss their business and financial stability, the girls went to red, and interlocked their arms with his.
"Welcome home Mister Red!"
"We're glad you were able to retrieve Miss Blood!"
They said happily as they watched Vito and Blood.
"This makes me excited... Maybe... Just maybe... We can be respected as a group. As a Faction. As the Mafia."
A warm smile crossed their faces- this was very much unlike they're explosive personalities.
"Yeah... We won't be looked down upon. And Blood would be even more respected- Not seen as a child... But as a Leader."

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 D3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:15 am

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Bloodpoo_zpsqiu6u0xz

xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx

Blood didn`t smile at her minions` greetings, but she did acknowledge them all with curt nods- then resisted the urge to raise her eyebrows as Vito went on to explain exactly what she had been intending to talk to them about. Impressive- but she made an adamant effort to not show that. Vito in general should be a standard for her men, his behavior wasn`t worthy of praise.
Luki and Noki`s words caught her attention, and while she didn`t look at them- her hands clenched into fists, and her expression seemed to harden as she took them into consideration. She looked up at Vito, visibly more empowered and motivated than she had been when she entered. "You may explain it." She said firmly, her eyes flitting around the ice cream parlor as she walked further into it- what was she supposed to do medically with a bruise this big...? She felt like Cathy had mentioned ice before... they did have a lot of ice...

P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:25 am

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Vito_210

He's served many masters

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Vito_l10

Vito suddenly grimaced and looked down on the twins, as if to chastise them "Nonsense! We're already a respected organization! Do not say such words in front of the boss!" he told them, he was rather sensitive on that whole matter. After all, he believed that to be a respected organization, the first step was to considering yourself part of such a respectful group. The man cleared his throat and looked Blood right in the eyes "The Deathworshippers will need to travel down the Devil's Road to reach Mt. Skull, their -real- destination. Now, our best way to claim the spotlight would be to block off any routes to follow them. After all your father still is a wanted man, Absolute Justice will be right on his trail. Essentially we do this: create a roadblock at the Devil's Road, and once Absolute Justice comes along, we put an end to their pursuit. If we wish to be granted glory... we'll need to develop a reputation for taking out the authorities. And what better authority than Absolute Justice? We'll gain a fair amount of prestige after the whole ordeal, and we don't even need to defeat them. We need only block off their pursuit. Our bounties will sky rocket once we aid and abed a fugitive from Absolute Justice! How about it...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:39 am

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864
|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm | Place//: The Base | Company//: EVERYONE! |

The girl's hopeful expressions soon turned sour at Vito's comment. They looked VERY annoyed.  
"There is a thin line between hope and delusion, Mister Vito."
They said in a very monotones way. Then, just as quickly as their mood went sour, they smiled, quickly looking at eachother.
"Hey Luki?"  
"Yeah Noki?"
"We don't really get out much- What do you say if Miss Blood has nothing for us, that we go out on an ADVENTURE!"
Luki gasped and nodded quickly at the suggestion.
"OOOHHH YES! THAT SOUNDS LIKE AN AWESOME IDEA!"
"We might be able to get some money for Miss Blood! Wouldn't that be neat?!"
Luki nodded happily. The twins then joined hands and skipped their way behind Blood and Vito, listening to the plan. However, the plan left them with more than a few worries. Noki frowned a bit as she spoke up.
"If Absolute is after Kraven, then we know he is not one to run away easily from a fight. Odds are that the Absolute would demolish our barricades- They have so many people after all."
"Yeah- And The Deathworshippers would most likely fight back if the Absolute get close enough. We are either stuck between two huge groups, or will be over powered by the vast amount of people Absolute has going after Kraven- He is wanted. That means many people will go after him. They anticipate a hard battle so they send their strongest. We are strong, yes, but how do we stand against an army like that?"
For once, the girls were actually making logical sense!

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 D3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:50 am

He's served many masters

Vito shook his head as the twins replied, giving their own criticisms on his plan "THAT... is why I'm the one making the plans, girls... to ensure we do not get beat the by vigilantes. Furthermore, if you were paying attention to me earlier, you'd know that the Deathworshippers were going to Mt. Skull, we will be cutting the vigilantes off at Hell's Road, far from their presence. We need not worry about Kraven. As for Absolute Jutsice..." Vito lit himself a cigarette then shrugged to the girls "If you girls aren't confident enough to take them on, then that's your problem. But please know that this is a SERIOUS organization, if you're not ready to do combat with the vigilantes then you're more than welcome to stay home and play with the other children. Me and the boss will handle the actual work..." Vito made a puff of smoke as he leaned against a wall "I have a sound strategy for meeting Absolute Justice on the battlefield. I am aware of Isabella Heartnet's might in combat and I have a plan for dealing with her. The other vigilantes are not of our concern... they are mere cannon fodder." the man looked back over to Blood, making yet another puff of smoke "Boss... it's up to you. We can take them on or we can just sit around..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:56 pm

~~~☣ Ring around the rosy,
~~☣pocket full of posies, 
~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 _x_dow10Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Untitl12
Red nodded as the request for dinner was made but tea was denied "As you wish mistress" he took a small bow and was about to walk off when he saw Vito and the twin rabbits. He smiled at the twins going over and patting them on the heads and politely greeted Vito "I did indeed find the Mistress, and as for respect I dare say we are gaining respect and fear from others but my dear Vito such things if rushed into without proper forethought and manpower, as the twins have pointed out could be our undoing and our heads, of course I mean no disrespect to the mistress as this decision is hers" although Red often seemed like he wasn't all together in his thoughts it was more of a misunderstanding he thought through so many different scenarios and sequences his thoughts and ideas often became muddled making it hard for him to articulate his calculations but if he concentrated hard enough he could at times share some of those calculations with others.          

♠~♣~♥~♦

Bloody Red Rose's Theme- This is Halloween

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:59 pm

xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx

Blood hopped up on top of one of the stools in the parlor, listening to Vito`s plan in deadpan neutrality. Though every once and a while, her eyebrows would twitch at the comments made by the twins- for the most part, she remained quiet and stagnant as usual. She watched the Twins, Vito and Red go back and forward without a word, her face hardening more and more by the moment, until she finally spoke up.
"Everyone, silence." She said, curtly and loudly, without necessarily yelling. "We go with Vito`s plan. The vigilantes are but a fly in our windshield- if you think otherwise, then fine-- we do this without you." She hopped off the stool and onto the floor, now below eye level with everyone else. "We`ll never expand if we don`t take risks and strides- death may be in store for us... but if you should all have been prepared for the potential of death when you joined with me. The world will be mine one day- and I`m going to start making that clear now." She was visibly shaken and riled up-- but as she lulled to a stop, she paused, then took in a deep breath before speaking again, somewhat quieter now. "There are underdogs in every conflict. ...You`ve heard of Vulture Team, have you not...? If they didn`t fight against the Inquisitor... or Kraven... or if they didn`t fight against Paladin when they destroyed half of North America-- would anyone know their name?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Luki's face went pretty red with rage. Noki was upset too, but not nearly as much so.  
"Play with other children? Fuck off Vito, we aren't kids. Why don't you take that cigarette and shove it right up your- "
Noki quickly cupped her hand over her sister's mouth and eyed her with a pretty scary look.
"Watch it. He's not worth it."
She said sternly. Luki looked at her sister and sighed, nodded. Noki then took her hand from her sister's mouth slowly, and sighed in relief when she remained silent. She turned towards Blood and offered a smile that was obviously just a cover up for how angry she was at Vito's rude comment.
"If Blood trusts in all of our capabilities, then I do too. If we try hard enough then we can accomplish anything, right?"
Noki said as she looked to her sister. Luki's eyes were elsewhere- staring into outerspace. Noki's smile dropped a bit as she looked to her sister. She hoped she was ok.... it didn't matter too much, she knew Luki would talk to her about her feelings later on. With Blood taking Vito's side, and Vito's rude comment, Noki wouldn't want to really express her feelings in the room either. So, Noki simply too her sister's hand in her own again, and smiled. A genuine one. Luki looked to her sister a bit and slowly smiled too. Luki then gave a gentle nod.
"Right.... We can do anything- "
"-Because we are the Blood Brothers-"
"And we can do anything if we try hard enough!"
They both said happily. Noki was happy that Luki was smiling now... And Luki was glad she was out of the momentary funk. Luki, with new found encouragement, turned towards Blood.
"When can we go? I wanna go! I wanna kick there ass!"
"Yeah, Yeah!"

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:53 pm

He's served many masters

Vito kept his hands crossed behind his back as Red spoke, he didn't seem to show any emotions "Correct Mr. Rose. This is the boss' decision. We don't have the manpower, correct, but it matters not. We only need to keep them busy, not beat them." he ignored the twins and simply looked to Blood with a monotone expression as he awaited her decision. As he expected she chose to go with his plan, to which the man immediately turned to the twins and stuck out his tongue at them. He then quickly turned back to Blood and bowed to her "I am honored ma'am! And yes, correct ma'am..." she spoke of Vulture Team's struggles against insufferable odds back in No Man's Land. It was an ironic comparison considering her father was a great nemesis of theirs but it fit them all the same "Very true ma'am. If we're not willing to take risks we'll always be at the bottom of the totem pole. I will take personal responsibility for anything that goes wrong in this operation." Vito brought his chin up, bowing one more time before turning his back on the group "Now please excuse me ma'am. Everyone else. I must gather the troops. I believe we should all get ready to leave immediately. It will take some time to set up our defenses. "

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:22 pm

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 _x_dow10Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Untitl12
Red nodded as his mistress made points that he could not refute although he logically knew they did not have the numbers it was true no one ever got anywhere without taking risks and Vulture Team being mentioned as an example solidified his awe in his leader. Although he still did not know what to think of Vito and his smug attitude and head bothered Red he supposed if it pleased the mistress then he would oblige "Mr. Viceversa, busy we can do and infamy we can gain, but in the ways of honesty I do not like your head very much and it bothers me when you talk down to me with it" he disliked that he had to put up with so many people around him with heads but it was his mistresses desire to have all of them keep their head and he did not want to upset his mistress. He turned to the twins and the mistress "you two I like the heads of and mistress you may talk down to me any day because you have a perfect head and a deep wisdom within it, when you order our march I shall have all the boom bunnies operational and ready to go" he bowed his head to Blood as a sign of deep respect.                

♠~♣~♥~♦

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:06 pm

xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx

Blood didn`t smile at the positive reactions she got from her officers, but she did untense, clearly glad that everyone was on the same page now. It was an important skill, to be able to rally your men-- she was glad she did it right...
"Much obliged for the compliments, Mr. Rose... however, please keep in mind to treat Mr. Viseversa with respect-- not only is he our strategist, but my right hand. His experience outlives our years." She curtly responded to Red, before passively turning to Vito. "Prepare the troops- we will ride in your armored vehicle. Mr. Rose," She turned back to Red, "I need the car loaded with weapons. Backup weapons. Careful not to load in the entire armory, however- in case things go sour, I do not want to lose much." Though they were lacking on credentials and men, The Blood Brothers were not at all lacking in firepower-- having stolen from Paladin many a time, their armory could rival the Ministry or Nowhere. They were basically the North Korea of the Wild West. "Luki, Noki- accompany me to the car. We`ll wait there to be deployed." With a dismissive nod, she exited the parlor and went outside to Vito`s armored car, waiting for the other battle preparations to be done.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:35 pm

He's served many masters

Vito kept a straight face as Red threatened his life, not doing anything besides having a good smoke "Look Mr. Rose. I don't care if you like me. As a matter of fact, it's better this way, we can keep it strictly professional. So long as you do not have an issue with the boss, you're good people to me." he told Red upstraight, before turning to Blood as she defended him. He bowed to her, keeping a straight face though he was touched she felt the need to demand for his respect "You are too kind ma'am... but I do not need their friendship. Only their willingness to help make your vision a reality..." he then nodded once more as she ordered him to get everybody together. They had to leave ASAP. "Yes ma'am!" he responded to her orders, bowing once more before ordering their footmen to gather, arm themselves, and bring together their defense barriers for the upcoming battle. In no time Vito had secured everything and got in the van, choosing to drive it himself. "Everyone... I'm ready..." he spoke, the footmen getting into some other armored cars, two to be exact.

Vito waited in the drivers seat of his van, for the twins, red, and Blood so he could drive off.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:08 am

The twins smiled brightly at Red as he said he liked their heads. They agreed on the dislike of Vito, but didn't say it. They looked over to Blood and listened to her closely. The twins then joined hands with eachother, and began to lead the way for Miss Blood. They never held hands with Blood- Not because she's small but.... They were scared she might accuse them of treating her like a child.    
"Yes, Ma'am! We will escort you!"  
They called as they walked out to the car. Noki then opened the door for Blood and waited for her to go in. Then they got in themselves and smiled the whole time.... They kind of looked like robots.

-Leaves whenever Vito leaves-

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:40 am

xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx

Blood followed behind the twins over to the car, and climbed up into the passenger`s seat accordingly. She almost always felt the need to buckle in her seat belt, because she was a dangerous super criminal like that.
Once everything was loaded, she didn`t really glance back to check on everything- she trusted everyone had done their jobs correctly. She didn`t need any of her men to be friends, per say- but she did need a well oiled machine if she intended to get far ahead in the game. She was fortunate enough to have a head start and begin her quest as a young girl... as much of an underdog position that put her in-- but, she still needed very essential things.
She gave the order to drive once everyone was situated, and they were off to Devil`s Road, footmen in toe.

(EXIT THE BLOOD BROTHERS)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:16 am

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Sample-356c3bdf74ec6e3bcb20b4cea45b54a5_zps86bip3rz

xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx

They hadn`t beat Absolute Justice-- but damn if they hadn`t made a big deal out of stopping them, and fending them off from reaching the Ministry. That had been the plan, and as far as the Blood Brothers were concerned-- it had been a total success. They arrived at the Ice Cream Parlor soon enough, Vito`s van parked outside as footmen and officers poured out of it and into the base.
Blood hadn`t done any actual fighting-- but the battle had been crucial to her development as a leader, as she spent the blunt of it calling out orders and organizing her footmen. And on one occasion throwing her chainsaw into a vigilante... but that aside- she mostly called out orders. Her worst injury was a slightly strained throat-- and her solution to this was to immediately walk behind the counter as she moved into the Parlor, and grab a cup to stick under the soft serve machine before activating it and watching the cream slowly fall down with some pretty extreme interest. When they stole this place from the owners, she had been sure to renovate most of the buildings except for this thing... this thing was way too important to touch... "...Good..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:19 pm

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 A510

He's served many masters

Vito was sitting on a chair at a parlor, reading a book "Well that was eventful~" Vito happily chirped as he leaned back on his chair. Of course, on top of his plans going ahead as planned... he also got to flirt with a beautiful blonde "Sheesh- what an interesting woman~" he spoke to himself, turning the page of his book. At least now he could rest for the rest of the day, after such an eventful afternoon. Hopefully Kraven and the other didn't die though, since he did sincerely believe the Church of Crime had gone after them. It would be a shame if Yuri were to die, after all, it was Blood and Blood alone who had permission to kill him, and nobody else.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:24 pm

When they arrived to base, Noki ordered footmen to carry Luki into the back and lay her down. Noki slowly followed behind, her face blank and stained from tears. She simply watched as her sister, still twitching now and again, was carried of to be laid down and rested. Noki just kind of stood there, slowly raising her hand to hold her bullet wound. It wasn't terribly painful, but it was there. She sighed and drug her feet, making to way to a chair and sitting in it silently. She wished she killed the fucker...      

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:06 am

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Red got back on base and went to the kitchen reheating  some scones for his teammates as well as making a fresh brew of tea setting a cup down for his mistress and some scones as well with clotted cream and jam then bowing out and taking his leave going next to vito setting down some tea for him and then going to Noki with some scones and tea to see how she was holding up "hello my little march hare have some tea to sooth your nerves and some scones with cream and jam to sweeten things up a bit" he was proud to be with the blood brothers especially because of how well they had done today but still Luki getting this hurt and Noki being this sad made the thing inside his chest hurt.                 

♠~♣~♥~♦

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 B310

He's served many masters

Vito smiled to Red and gave him a nod of approval as he was brought tea "Thank you Red-" he told Red Rose before looking back to his book. He eventually took off his mask (Which made it hard to breathe and see for him), then put on a pair of reading glasses so he could further enjoy his book. A long moment of silence followed, which struck Vito as very awkward. In an attempt to break this awkward silence, the man attempted to say something "Soooooooo-.... how about this tea, eh?" unfortunately he quickly realized he was terrible at making conversation unless it happened to be with voluptuous blondes, so he quickly slunk his back as he realized he just made things even more awkward.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Noki was sitting still for awhile until Red came by. She slowly looked up at him, and took the tea and Scone. She looked down at the items in her hands and quickly scarfed down the scone, and swallowed the tea- When was the last time she ate? Luki must have been hungry too... Noki slowly swallowed the rest of her tea before offered a small, forced smile to Red, thanking him. Her eyes went over to Vito, someone she currently loathed at the moment. Sure, they made a statement, but if they didn't go so head on, Luki would not have been hurt. She gave the man a glare that she has never given before, then looked down at her cup. Noki reached out and gently held Red's sleeve, something to just calm her, something to give her reassurance...    

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:13 am

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Red looked more at the rabbit as she gobbled down her treats and tea only thing to peek his attention was Vito making conversation "tea helps calm the nerves and warms the body to remind us all we are still here" he still thought the fight had been a good thing overall for the mafia but the plan and speed it had been executed had gotten one of his rabbits hurt and the other clinging to him so he wasn't pleased with Vito at this moment, maybe if the plan had seemed more like a plan then just lets attack he might feel differently but he still felt they went in blind not knowing the skill of the other people or even how many there were and that lead to unnecessary injury and not the good kind, he himself had 3rd degree burns partly covering his face and bullets lodged into his body which in all honesty he should deal with but instead he stroked Noki's hair hopping to calm her and himself form yelling at Vito which would get him into deep water with the little mistress.   

♠~♣~♥~♦

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:39 pm

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 B310

He's served many masters

Vito chuckled as Red responded to him "Spoken like a wiseman..." of course, his words were filled with sarcasm and playfulness. The man closed his book, making sure to mark where he left off as he stretched out "I dunno about you guys, but I think I'm gonna go head out-" patting his star mask still left at the table, Vito stood up. In all honesty, he was surprised the twins and Red actually survived. Seeing as how they got pretty banged up fighting vigilantes of that caliber did not bode well however. Vito knew full well that Isabella was the only one in their current ranks that wasn't a total joke... if they couldn't handle the likes of Ricardo and Eugene, he doubted they could get themselves up the totem poll. The odds were stacked against the Blood Brothers, but Vito was dedicated to getting Blood where she belonged: at the top. He'd need to change his plans somewhat... find a way to power up the faction. Whether that be through new members or getting Blood to another level, Vito needed to figure it out. The man cleaned his glasses before letting out a sigh and walking to the exit "See you all later, don't get yourselves killed while I'm gone, okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:49 pm

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) - Page 2 Sample-356c3bdf74ec6e3bcb20b4cea45b54a5_zps86bip3rz

xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx

So, Blood felt she had earned her ice cream- and held it within two hands as she waddled over to the freezer room, staying there for a moment before beginning to drag out her mini throne by kicking it forward as she walked out. The chair skidding on the ground produced a rather annoying sound, though she didn`t seem to pay it any mind- and once she got it out of the freezer, she plopped herself into it, and went at her ice cream with some pretty intense focus. The mission had gone exactly as planned-- Blood was not a very compassionate leader, and didn`t truly take Luki`s injuries to heart. What was one officer down when they had just stopped one of the largest organizations in the Wild West...? People were going to start to talk about them now, and more importantly- Kraven was gonna hear about it...
She picked her head up as Vito announced his leave, beginning to stare holes through the back of the male`s head. "Where are you going...?" She asked, her voice somewhat quiet- if he was leaving, she might want to as well... perhaps it would do her some good to go check on Catherine...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next