Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:12 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 613

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven handed a football that he teleported in from Hyperspace Arsenal and threw it towards Cirpsin "HERE HAVE A FOOTBALL!" he yelled, using the catchphrase of his fallen ally before looking back over to Cathy. He wanted everyone else to go outside and have fun while they talked business. Based off how Cathy was talking, he could only assume they meant business. So the blonde walked Cathy over to the cellar before letting her speak. AAAAND then she talked about picking a fight with Absolute Justice, and working with Jackal. Kraven responded with a resounding "Nope." before trying to walk out of the cellar "Not interested." he told the pinkette as he tried to get the fuck out. No way was he going to pick a fight with Absolute Justice. He wasn't going to risk running into THAT GUY... and besides, he needed to focus his attention on dealing with Cain and finding the Branches of Sin. He had no time to be dealing with Paladin or Ashley.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:23 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 Cathy%201edit_zpsz7jgqdp2

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine frowned at Kraven's initial negative answer...then scowled as he repeated it, seeming to close the subject.

"Oh no no no, you don't just leave-"

The pinkette put herself between Kraven and the door, crossing her arms firmly. She had been ready to just try to bribe the blonde with violent sex, but these days she was finding it a lot more satisfying to stand up to the nunman with actual authority rather than sex. Violence was involved either way, so that was good.

"This is important. They're getting in the way and we need to stop them! They took you hostage and they need to pay for it! How do you expect to get on with all our plans if we're constantly getting attacked by these people?"

Cathy spoke sternly, determined to be heard out- also determined to get Kraven to say yes, she would not accept no as an answer.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:25 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 1243528344786821_zpsfa4ae68b

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion looked on as Crona, now Zane, underwent his own unique form of initiation.  Then was then followed by an unpredicted kiss by Mocha.  He chuckled lowly at the event.  He gave Zane a slight bow acknowledging the boy's new standing as a brother.  His reflective eyes flicked over to where Liimu was.  It was good to see her having returned to health after her last battle even if he never commented on it.  He moved over to where she was.  "Quite the ceremony, wasn't it?" He smiled and stood by her for the time being.  Lately, he had been keeping himself preoccupied by delving into research on black blood and its ties to Cain.  There were even times where he would lose sleep to his ongoing research and even experiments.  He would even pester Zane from time to time about it.  Despite wanting to delve into crazy experiments with Zane's blood, he restrained himself and stuck to simply asking questions from time to time.  Zane was a member of the church and under Kraven's wing, had he not have been, there was no telling what he would have done to the boy.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:31 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven seemed to be very eager to get out of the cellar, and to get away from this conversation. But when Cathy stood in his way, the blonde frowned and scratched the back of his head in irritation "No is no-" he responded to her, though he stood silently as Cathy explained his mindset for it. Kraven wasn't buying it however, he was clearly not interested "I have no intention of getting involved with Absolute Justice, understood? Besides we'd be biting off more than we can chew... we're going after the Branches of Sin and Cain remember? We have no time to be playing with Paladin." really, he just wanted out of dealing with Absolute Justice. He pouted as Cathy stood in his way before he attempted to just go and pick her up, because that usually worked yeah.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:42 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine sort of made sure to follow all of Kraven's moves, mirroring any attempts to leave so that she was right in front of him all the time. He now made it clear that the problem was with Absolute Justice- just as Jackal had said. Scowling deeper, she demanded answers now.

"What's the big deal with Absolute Justice? They're just vigilantes. And we'll have like fifty other factions joining us!"

She just wanted to know what the problem was so that she could find a way around it, but Yuri was not disclosing a large amount of information. The pinkette then went on-

"How exactly do you expect us to go around searching for Branches of Sin and trying to defeat Cain, if we have vigilantes and glorified mercenaries on our asses? If Paladin wins, we lose all our contacts here, all our influence!"

Cathy seemed to be genuinely worrying about the socio-economic consequences of not acting at this point. Also maybe she wanted to destroy whatever slut leader of Absolute Justice had gotten into Kraven's pants, as that was the only explanation for Kraven having issues with that group,

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:50 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven's frown worsened as Cathy started to question him "It's pointless! Besides... who cares if a few more allies die? I'll let as many of them die if it means furthering my own goals!" Kraven backed away from Cathy for a bit. Instead he walked back into the cellar, and started to pace around the room. The trick was that Cathy would follow him down, giving him an opening back up the stairs to get out "Since when do you care about our "influence"? Did somebody talk to you today Cathy?" the man rolled his eyes at the pinkette "How many times do I have to tell you- just because a guy compliments you doesn't mean you should listen to him- stupid woman-" he muttered before trying to make a break up for the stairs.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:56 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha looked at Kraven with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, better make it someone that can live at least a year." Mocha said, joking along with the idea of dating. Though it was tempting she never had the best track record. She overheard Dantalion since she was next to Liimu. "I think it was lovely." she said slightly overhearing the other conversation involving Absolute Justice. Looks like Catherine was trying to get Kraven's attention on that group. Though Mocha refrained from speaking out her mind in agreement. This looked to be private.
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:38 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine didn't fail to notice that Kraven still hadn't answered her question- he seemed to be conveniently avoiding talking about what his personal issues with the faction were. She did not, however, notice that Kraven was trying to lure her away from the stairs...so she continued to follow him as he paced.

"It matters because they could be helping us get to the Branches of Sin! The whole point is to make sure we have a clear way of getting the Branches and keeping the Ministry going! That scum needs to learn its place!"

She tried to reason with him, and then the condescension in his voice grew thicker, and her scowl deepened.

"I'm not a fucking child, Kraven. An alliance with...the Alliance....was proposed, this has nothing to do with compliments or-"

Kraven was running up the stairs now, legitimately trying to flee.

"Get back here you fucking coward-!"

The pinkette sped up the stairs after the man, but she wasn't as quick as him...so she got her cybernetic arm to go rifle-mode and shot at the semi-closed door, the force from the bullet shutting it. She then sort of tried to take advantage of any time gained by closing the door and ran up the stairs to grab Kraven's knees and throw herself backwards, trying to pull him along with her now that she had enhanced strength- she wasn't going to let him leave until this was resolved.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:57 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven made a run for the door, only for it to be blown open by gunfire "ShitshitshitshitSHIT-" and then his knees were suddenly grabbed. Kraven fell face first onto the stairs, though he really didn't seem to care much about that fact. He was more so freaking out about the fact that Cathy was grabbing onto his legs "FREAKY BITCH! You're overreacting to nothing!" it was really something to here Kraven say THAT, considering he was the king of coming up with extreme reactions to small things. The blonde attempted to claw up the stairs despite Cathy holding him down "I have no intention of getting involved with Paladin of the Vigilantes! Charles is dead! We won already! Let's move on and finish The Trust off already! Cain ain't gonna wait for us to kill him! SOMEBODY MAY GET THERE FIRST!" it was already very, VERY clear that Kraven didn't want to get involved with the Vigilantes for some reason.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:14 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine would have grinned, having seen her plan working, but she was much too focused on keeping Kraven from escaping now to actually register the fact that she was keeping him down.

"You're the freaky bitch!"

She replied, not letting Kraven move even as he continued attempting to leave.

"What is your fucking problem with Absolute Justice?! You fucked the leader, didn't you, fucking-"

The pinkette stopped herself, bringing back her serious composure- less anger.

"No one will get to Cain if we don't get rid of these people. If we had won then we wouldn't be getting raided randomly and we wouldn't have fucking mercenaries and vigilantes trying to take our Branches of Sin. You can't keep building straw houses and being okay with the fucking vigilantes to huff and puff!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:28 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven had decided this as an argument and decided to speak out "YOUR HAIR DOES -NOT- LOOK GREAT!" apparently that was intended to be a huge insult towards Cathy. Either way, he calmed the fuck down after that as Cathy attempted to be reasonable. Yuri let out a sigh, he knew it was no use furthering this any longer. He had to just explain himself to Cathy and hope to god she wouldn't say shit to people "The leader of Absolute Justice..." the blonde spoke as he looked Cathy in the eyes "Is my brother." he poke with utmost deadpan seriousness. Of course, he really meant the man was more of a "battle brother" to him, or like a brother... but that detail didn't matter too much to Yuri. To face Santana would be like facing his own flesh and blood. And if they were to take on Absolute Justice, the only one that could deal with the likes of Santana would be him. And Yuri had no intention of fighting with that man.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:38 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine just met Kraven's insult about her hair with a hard bite tot he calf. Cause fuck him. However, she seemed to actually be getting somewhere with the information-gathering portion of this argument. Of course, when the actual information came out, the pinkette had to pause and process.

"....actually?"

Was the first word that came out of her mouth. She didn't know Kraven had a brother....but then again, it was surprising how little the nurse knew about her significant other's past.. Cathy quickly forced herself to stop thinking of that- whenever she remembered how little she knew, she snapped herself back to the present so as to not torture herself over knowing nothing. She focused instead on processing this new information.

"Well.... I'll just go then. You don't need to be there- I also represent us."

Of course, she had no idea what she was suggesting right now- Catherine was in no way even comparable to Santana, but she didn't know that, all she knew was that she wanted to deal with Absolute Justice before the vigilantes had a chance to deal with them.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:44 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 Blue_w10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Liimu was happy for Zane's recent bringing into the clan. It meant she didn't have to be worried about him betraying them or something. She chuckled, but then Dantalion spoke to her. She looked away for a moment to gather her thoughts. "I suppose yes." she said, and that's what she was going to leave it at. She didn't want to start up another awkward conversation or something. That would make this all the more....weird. "It'll be nice to have yet more allies in our pursuit to serve the ministry and the Earth Mother."

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:34 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven immediately smiled as Cathy said he wouldn't need to go "Oh really? GREAT! PERFECT THEN YOU GUYS CAN GO!" Kraven happily exclaimed as he stood up and tried to walk away. Of course, he had JUST thought that he was probably the only person that could fight Santana on equal terms, so they'd likely all die... BUT WHO CARES!? He didn't have to face his past! The blonde literally attempted to skip upstairs singing "NOT~! MY~! SHIT~! TO DEAL WITH~! YAHOOOOO~!" he was very happy about not having to take part on that. The blonde jumped up stairs and announced "LET'S PLAY SOME FOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!" as loudly and passionately as he could. He was acting strange, even by his own standards. This is what happened when Kraven was actually afraid of something.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:10 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 8b064876-ea95-4d37-92d8-71d8dceea8aa_zpsnfrleqfu
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 3f8e92ce-5eb8-4995-a46b-48b850a97be4_zpsjoktr3nf

-------------------I can overcome anything...-------------------

Zane sighed softly as he left to change his clothes. Everything was moving so fast... Everything was so new. Life was zooming on by. But it was ok. He had a family now... As he was changing clothes, Zane mistakenly nicked his finger on a broken piece of metal on his belt. He watched as the black blood oozed out of his finger. Was he family... Or a weapon? Zane then chuckled to himself, fort the accusation was silly. He changed his clothes and walked out, only to be greeted by Kraven yelling about Football...
"I-I'll just watch.."
He said quietly, for he was not at all good at sports..

-------------------...I-It just takes some practice-------------------
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:27 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 1243528344786821_zpsfa4ae68b

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion looked over to Mocha as she spoke and smiled, "It certainly was, I remember mine..." he replied but didn't go into further detail.  He rubbed the back of his neck in an attempt to rid himself of any stiffness.  Then he heard Liimu's response, pause, and continuation.  "Ah yes, of course," he said in response to her comment about this Earth Mother.  When it appeared she did not have anything more to say he looked back to Kraven only to hear him yelling at football.  Now recreational sports weren't exactly his thing and the sudden desire to play a sport was a bit odd however, he wasn't one to question.  He looked at Zane as he declined the offer to play football.  Ah, he did not want to play sports as well.  

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:27 am

" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

Liimu looked confused and cocked her head to the side. What was this....football? Liimu had never heard of it before. Maybe it was some sort of game that required feet and balls...but that sounded painful for men, and Kraven WANTED to play that. "Hmm...I guess he is a masocist as I thought.." she thought to herself and shrugged. She wasn't going to play unless she was forced, but you know. She looked at Dantalion for a moment, a little confused. "Are you alright?"she asked, raising an eyebrow for a moment.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine was the slightest but unnerved by Kraven's reaction to her suggestion- she may or may not have been hoping that the threat of her taking the leading role in one of the faction's conflicts would spark some sort of macho feeling that would make him act....but evidently that was not the case. Manipulative as she was, it seemed that her attempts were unable to turn Kraven against his brother...at least not directly. Now, she was actually quite confident in her abilities now that she had her cybernetic arm. The pinkette didn't know just how tough the leader of Absolute Justice was, but she was convinced that after a month of training with her cybernetics, that she'd stand a good chance against whoever this was.

"You're the one who's gonna miss out on all the fun~!"

She added, but Kraven was already prancing about and being happy about not having to deal with this.

"Fucking dick.."

Cathy followed Kraven up the stairs, seeing Zane being not quite comfortable about the whole football thing. As a female with incredibly large boobs, Cathy wasn't too keen on having them smashed by fiends while playing football, so she figured she'd sit this one out as well, spend some time with Zane.

"Hey sweetie~"

The nurse wrapped her arms around the redhead, smiling sweetly at the boy and trying (failing) to not let this remind her of her daughters. She hadn't seen Dorthy or Blood in so long, and as bad a mother as she was, she still did care. Having let herself be caught up by her duties in the Ministry, she had neglected her daughters, though she was pretty sure their distance from her would probably end in the greater good for them.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:05 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven teleported in another football from Hyperspace Arsenal, practically dancing around with it erratically like a crazy person "IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!" he yelled quite possibly as loudly as he could have tried. And then Zane said he wouldn't take part in that. Yuri literally stopped with the dancing and just looked at Zane with an expression hat just screamed "you serious?". He eventually just went up from the man and pulled him from Cathy's grasp, literally heaving the guy over his shoulder "THEN YOU ARE THE FOOTBALL! BWAHAHAHAHA!" it was quite believable that Kraven would attempt to throw Zane like a football, after all he DID punch his daughter into space. So like, yeah, have fun with that. Yuri made a run towards the exit whilst holding Zane as if he was Princess Peach being kidnapped.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

Liimu looked just...baffled at Kraven. Should she join? Was she allowed? She didn't know. She shrugged and put her hand out, lifting Zane from Kraven's arms and toward her, putting him on his feet. "There you are. Did I do it right?" she asked, looking at Zane fairly confused. She wasn't sure what else to do.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:25 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 8b064876-ea95-4d37-92d8-71d8dceea8aa_zpsnfrleqfu
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 3f8e92ce-5eb8-4995-a46b-48b850a97be4_zpsjoktr3nf

-------------------I can overcome anything...-------------------

Zane jumped lightly when he felt Catherine around him. He looked over to her, and loosened up a bit. His smile was genuine, for he liked Catherine, in a way that a son would. He opened his mouth to begin to converse, when He was suddenly pulled from her grasp and flung over Kraven's shoulder. Zane began to kick and thrash about, saying no just about a billion times.
"I-I dont wanna be thrown!! Nonononononononononononono!"
Zane was then picked up by Liimu easily from Kraven's grasp, and was sat down. Zane looked baffled and confused, and he began to wobble a bit.
"Y-Yeah... That's how it's played.... I think...? I-I really don't know to be honest..."

-------------------...I-It just takes some practice-------------------
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:40 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine was hoping to gently suggest the idea of going to Sin City to Zane as a way to celebrate his newfound brotherhood in the Ministry...but Kraven was very quick to destroy that possibility by ripping the boy from her arms and throwing him around. That was something Cathy would have normally been okay enough to deal with...but right now she was trying to continue with a business endeavor that she had taken responsibility for, and Kraven had exhausted her patience down in the cellar.

"Hey! Enough!"

She bellowed, her usually sweet voice resounding through the Cathedral threateningly. It was clear that she meant business, and she expected all the attention to be on her.

"The vigilantes that have been a pain in our side for so long decided to join up with the MSF, another bunch of pricks, a bit ago- the Ministry isn't gonna deal with that shit any longer. We've made a temporary alliance with various other factions...and we're gonna take these Paladin-ass-kissers out!"

The pinkette explained the situation, crossing her arms to show that there was no room for discussion. Various footmen started getting ready, packing weapons, but she held a hand up for silence.

"I don't want anyone getting conveniently lost- we're going to the Vegas Strip in Sin City.. And Father Death is too much of a pussy to come along so I'm in charge. Now let's go!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:05 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 26 Altcrispin9_zpsddx0vyd8
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

Why do these people fight so hard to live? This is hell. That's why God abandoned us all long ago. That's why the dead are the only ones who are really free....why the dying are the only truly happy
Crispin looked up for a moment as he noticed Cathy entering the Cathedral-and seeming to have something to discuss with Father Death. She actually seemed serious about whatever it was, in her own way. That--hadn't normally been a sign of good things in the past.
Well, that was just great. Considering Mother Death seemed to want to keep this between the two of them he was just going to leave them to whatever news the pinkette had.
He looked down. Pleasant surprise almost registering as the picture of Rooke's ....very well dawn man thigh was uploaded to the hacker network. It was pretty impressive, and admittedly not the worst pick me up. He looked up as he registered Zane's words. His hands tightening on the vita. Why did he care if he celebrated with the others? Why did he care if he was lonely at all?
Then Kraven was addressing him, which he didn't mind, though -sports...
Still, It wouldn't hurt to work on peopling. He guessed. Crispin moved closer to the others, watching as Liimu freed Zane from Father Death's grasp. The man really wanted to play football...
Why did it have to be sports?
Crispin turned towards Cathy as the woman started explaining what she'd been telling Kraven. He searched Sin City on his vita, bringing up information on the area and looking into known activity from either group.  

Crispins Theme-Only Human
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:50 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"NO YOU SUCK!" Kraven barked out to Liimu, mostly because he REALLY wanted to throw Zane like a Football "You should give him back to me and see how to do it right!" he added with a conniving grin. Kraven was about to go and try to tackle Liimu when Cathy's sudden outburst put him to a stop. Right... The Ministry actually had a JOB to do... well not Kraven! Because aint' nobody have time for that "RIGHT! RIGHT!!!" Yuri yelled enthusiastically as he crossed his arms and looked to his officers and footmen with a fatherly smile "Go my children, make your father proud~" he spoke in a voice that was a little too nice to make sense coming from Kraven. Really, it was because he didn't want to draw attention to the fact that he wanted no part in this "You guys best get off to work then! Take the football Crispin! It'll be fun! Now if you don't mind me I'm going to clean the floors!!!" Kraven then ran off to the cellar and returned in about half a minute and started to mop the floors "OOOOOOOOOOH I'LL BEEEE MOPPINg THE FLOOOOORRRSSS~!!!" the blonde horribly sung as he... mopped the floors.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

Liimu whinced as Kraven yelled at her. Hey, when you're raised by wolves, you don't get taught how to chuck a football...or even what football was. She didn't know, and Zane semmed pretty happy, so it was a win win for her. As Cathy spoke to them, she merely nodded, and grabbed a pre packed bag, ready to depart. "Whenever you're ready Cathy..." she did want to talk to Cathy about...that thing still. She would know things...right? She hoped so. Cause right now, it was sort of awkward for her to be around certain buggy people.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next