The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:50 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona  scoffed a bit and had his blood turn into liquid once more before hiTting him. He lowered his eyes a bit at seeing the smoke. Not wanting to deal with this, and figuring that it was used for an escape, Crona simply turned around and went into the cathedral, where he would proceed to calm down, tend to his wounds, and follow Kraven around like a lost puppy.
-Wrapping up for the break -

Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:16 pm

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Liimu watched as Crona gave up, and went inside. Liimu, being stubborn as she was, wasn't going to give up. The entrance wasn't an option now. She went back to where Dantalion fired the gun, finding his fancy smancy footprint, and then jumped into the air, her psychic energy pushing her up a little more. She threw both of her stone knives forward that direction, hoping to make some sort of difference with this battle. "If I give in in now...I will not forgive myself..."

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:01 pm

???

Sixth Ranked Assassin
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Women and men we are the same.............................
.............................A human vulnerability
Doesn't mean that I am weak."

As Crona left, the woman frowned, not understanding why he had left while she was still there. Did she not seem to be a threat to them? That angered her a bit, but she went ahead and focused on the stone knives that flew towards her. She whipped her bow around and knocked both knives aside, glaring slightly at Liimu. Now, she was a threat. Carefully, the woman ran forward and leapt up to meet Liimu, firing arrows from the quiver at her back directly towards her. She dropped back into the smoke quickly after that, allowing her bow to disappate and instead drawing two long knives to use up close.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:48 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha held her head, before getting up. She had to fight now. Kraven was off doing his own thing, and who knew where the rest were. "Alright then..." Mocha took a look outside and growled at what she saw. A smoke was covering the front. She had to help, flipping on the switch of her head piece on, and began to get to work. She had to smack this woman down, and help Liimu out of here since this place was getting abandoned. "Liimu! Stop messing around!" Mocha called as she sensed the other, running right for her, and placing up a quick barrier around the wolf woman for the arrows. They hurt, but Mocha wanted to end this quickly. The woman hid back into the smoke. "Alright then..." Mocha said before she raised up enough energy to put a force field around the smoke. "See if you can sense her Liimu. She wants to hide in smoke, we'll let her die in it."
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:45 pm

" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

"I FOUND HE- AHHH!" it looked like one of the arrows was about to hit the woman, but a barrier came up. Liimu looked and saw Mocha there. She smiled and landed near the other psychic. "Thank you Ms. Mocha." she looked into the fog, and glared. It was going to be dangerous, but she had to do this. She drew two more knives from her jacket. "I sense her, but I wish to fight this fight as well. If you could keep her confide with your abilties, Ms. Mocha, I will prevail against her." she said with a nod, and walked to the barrier, lifting it enough and walked in. THe barrier was down. Liimu was alone with this archer. "Come out and fight me archer! I wish to see you face to face, as our gifts are the same." she called, hoping for an answer.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:23 am

???

Sixth Ranked Assassin

The assassin sighed as her arrows were blocked, standing straight and waiting for Liimu to attack. Mocha's meddling was met with a scowl - and a psychic shard flung straight at the force field, forcing it to crack under the strain of the foreign psychic energy. The assassin was a powerful psychic - and didn't seem to have to expend much energy at all to crack or shatter force fields Mocha created. As Liimu approached, though, she cocked her head to the side - then snorted. "We have vastly different gifts... you create constructs to handle your battles, I forge my weapons out of my own energy-" she replied, slowly stepping forward enough to be seen through the smoke. She let her knives glint off what light there was, staring at Liimu quietly. "You wished to see me... very well. But be warned, I will show no mercy to you, lover of death... Perhaps if you're lucky, I can send you to meet your god-" she murmured, slipping into a position to fight with Liimu.

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:39 am

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

"I meant no disrespect. I merely wish for this fight to be one of honor." Liimu said, seeing the Assassin before her. SHe nodded, and bowed before the woman. "I am Liimu Torok, servant of the Earth Mother. As you said, I will show little mercy. I will fight you as you will. May you pray this ends quickly." with that, Liimu dashed forward toward the Assassin, jumping into the air and throwing the knives at the woman, only to have them come right back to her hand. She summoned two wolves outside the mist, to catch her if she tried to go long range again. 

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:17 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha nodded her head when Liimu said that she wanted this to be a one on one with this attacker. Though she would have liked it differently, she knew Liimu wanted this. She let Liimu go through the psychic shield before she felt a shard hit her force field. "Grrr... That hurts..." Mocha said as she felt the force field crack, but she was willing to keep it up as long as she could. She hated fighting her own kind. She watched as Liimu and her spoke. "Liimu, wrap it up. We have to go." Mocha said as she held her head.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 am

Isla Berget

Sixth Ranked Assassin

The assassin raised a brow as Liimu introduced herself, a faint smile appearing on her lips. "Isla Berget, Silent Sparrow, and Sixth Ranked Assassin," she replied easily, making no comment to the mercy comment and instead crossing her knives in front of her. When they met, a psychic barrier formed, blocking the knives that Liimu threw. "A nice try... But you're on a different level than I am, child," she replied, darting forward quickly and leaping to meet the other, knives in a position to stab into Liimu's side should she get close enough.
Liimu darted back, trying to dodge the incoming knife attack, but alas, one impacted her shoulder. The woman hissed, but grabbed the wrist of the woman. "That may be. I do not expect to win." she held that wrist tightly, using her other hand to slash at the woman's side as deeply as she could. "But I will not go down without a fight!" she called, and then pushed back, stumbling a little as her shoulder bled. She shook the pain off, using the mist as her own cover. She knew she didn't have a lot of time, but she needed to think and readjust. She held a knife in both hands, and stood ready for the assault.
Isla grinned a bit as her knife made contact, seeming entirely unworried as the other grabbed her wrist. Instead of trying to pull away, she stepped closer, her still free hand twisting quickly to block the other's strike before it could connect. "Sorry, child... your fight is not very impressive," she replied, letting the other back away as she wished. The smoke didn't even seem to bother her - instead, she snapped her fingers and small parts of the smoke condensed into little lights, showing shadows in the fog - and betraying Liimu's position. Quickly, she snuck closer, sliding around behind the woman and then moving in close to slash at the back of her thighs. "Your efforts are valiant, but pointless-"
Liimu cursed herself, as she wasn't doing too hot with this. This woman was strong...but she would not stop trying. Liimu would finish this fight. She heard the slight step in one of Isla's steps, and rolled out of the way of the slash, throwing one of the knives quickly at Isla. Liimu took small breaths, trying to keep herself calm and remain silent. Her wolves outside the fog growled and circled as the assassin got too close.
Isla smirked a bit for the muttered curses, pulling off an easy front flip to avoid the thrown knife – though it did nick her leg, earning a hiss of disapproval. She didn't seem to offput by this, however – she immediately got back up and whirled around, coming straight towards Liimu and slashing at her chest and arms rapidly. The growling wolves earned no response, the woman not worried about them – if they lunged, she'd deal with them. Psychic energy didn't scare her and neither did Liimu and her knives.
Liimu brought the knife back into her hand just in case for Isla's assault. Liimu saw how formidable the woman's speed was, though Liimu held her own pretty well. A missed slash and she was hit once or twice, but she was ok. Liimu returned the slashes with ones of her own toward the assassin woman. "Your skills are far beyond my own." Liimu admitted during the assault. "But my resolve will trump yours!" She launched a powerful kick at the assassins chest at the end of the assault. She panted a little, feeling her body shiver with anticipation of what was to come.
Isla ducked backwards as Liimu retaliated, body lithe and quick, clearly having trained for quite some time. Her words, though, earned a raised brow, followed by a scowl. “Don't preach to me about resolve – I work in a business where giving up means death, I have more determination than you can even dream of-” she argued, momentarily distracted by speaking – enough so that Liimu's kick landed and she tumbled back, though she very quickly leapt to her feet and moved in to attack again, ignoring the pain in her chest after the hit.
Liimu dashed forward as well, but pivoted to the side and aimed her knife at the woman's hip. "We will see..." She grinned, as she was having a fun time fighting this woman. Not because she enjoyed violence or loved to kill, but the thrill of a fair fight, testing her mettle against someone else. It was a awesome feeling.
Isla bent backwards as Liimu attacked, sliding into a back flip easily that sent a harsh kick towards Liimu's hand. She wasn't as thrilled by the fight – she just wanted to be finished so she could head back to base and find something else to do. The battle had shaped itself into something a little more interesting, yet she wasn't extremely enthralled in it...
Liimu decided, however, the battle needed to end. As one of Liimu's knives flew out of her hand, she dashed toward the assassin as fast as she could. She was faster then your average human, at the very least, so she was moving quick. Liimu sliced her knife upward the assassins stomach, letting out a battle cry as she did.
Isla straightened up as Liimu dashed towards her, a bit impressed with the other's speed – yet it was no match for her own. As the woman grew closer, the assassin grabbed her wrist and guided her hand past her, using her other hand to stab her own knife directly into the other's stomach. She held the other close, looking her up and down quietly before twisting the knife and pulling it back, allowing Liimu to fall as she stepped back. She seemed about ready to finish her – when she paused, lifting a hand to her ear. She scowled upon hearing the voice through her small communication device, but she obeyed whatever instructions she'd been given – she turned to go, though lighting off a flare that would hopefully catch the attention of one of Liimu's allies. She didn't like leaving her victims to bleed out – she'd rather she recover and fight her again the next time. “You're lucky I'm needed elsewhere-” she said simply, before disappearing into the shadows rapidly.

*Exit Isla*

Liimu was pretty confident in her strike, but no. Suddenly she felt pain...a lot of pain, in her stomach. She looked at Isla as she twisted the knife, stumbling as the assassin pulled out...the knife. Liimu slowly felt the world turning black, and she hit the ground, curling up and holding her chest. Blood started brimming her lips, trying to find new places to go."S...sorry everyone...I...failed..."Voices were muffles and everything turned grey. Wasn't long before Liimu passed out from blood loss, in front of the cathedral with no assassin in sight.

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:19 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha raced towards Liimu when the fight finally stopped. The assassin had left, and she picked the wolf-woman up. "Liimu... Stay with me." Mocha said as she went to work to covering up Liimu's wounds to make the blood loss stop, to make sure that she still lived to fight another day. She did what she could and raised Liimu up with her powers, "Please... Please still be alright." Mocha said as she looked at the most dire wound that she tried to take care of, the one on Liimu's stomach. "Everything will be alright..." Mocha said as she took Liimu inside the Cathedral to work more. And hopefully Danatlion will help her as well.
(Final Post From Mocha Till Next Time!)

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:50 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

========================☠========================

"The time is upon us..." Kraven spoke at the end of the dimly lit cathedral. Every doors and window had been shut, every light turned off, the one exception to the darkness being some candles which were used to light the path of the Cathedral. The head of the Ministry of Death, Yuri Dragovich, stood tall with his arms wide open "We are all gathered here today to welcome a new Brother of Death into our ranks...!" Kraven, of course, tried his best to ham up the performance. He was no more at home than when he was putting on an act as the head of the mighty Ministry of Death "Ministry... welcome this man as your own brother as I do my own son..." the candles within the cathedral suddenly all went out as total darkness overcame the cathedral "Welcome good Zane into your hearts...!" he spoke proudly, a single spotlight shining in front of Father Death, presumably where Zane would walk towards to introduce himself.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:07 pm

-------------------I can overcome anything...-------------------

Zane was standing in the darkness as he heard Kraven make his huge opening statement. He was fiddling with his odd hair, for having it in such a style and color was very new to him. He also felt odd in his new clothing- Everything felt odd.... He didn't feel like himself... He didn't feel like... Crona. Well, that's because he wasn't Crona anymore. He was someone new, someone stronger, someone better... He was Zane... These thoughts flooded his head, alongside voices saying that this was wrong, and others saying this is what he needed. In the end, Zane puffed out his slightly more fit chest, and stood high with confidence. When the spotlight appeared, he walked to the spotlight, his body beaming with confidence... Before he opened his mouth. He seemed like he was going to make a great speech, but nothing came out. The light started to burn his eyes, so he lowered them a bit. This was going all wrong! Stupid, stupid, stupid!! He could change his look, but he could never change his personality. Zane rubbed his arm a bit and offered a shy smile, his seemingly brave glow slowly dimming.
"H-Hey... I'm Zane. I look forward to being a-alongside everyone... I hope I'm not a-a bother.."
He said quietly and shyly, his eyes looking up a bit with a glimmer of hope, while the spotlight shined off of his red hair and down onto his much different style of clothing. This truly was a new person.... On the outside.

-------------------...I-It just takes some practice-------------------
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:43 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven pat Zane on the back as he introduced himself, a big smile on his face before he broke out into boisterous laughter "You are not a bother- you're a BROTHER! GET IT!? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kraven continued to pat Zane on the back, not really holding back his strength as he did so. Eventually he just stopped, crossing his arms as he continued in his loud laughter "ANYWAYS LET THE INITIATION RITUAL BEGIN!" he triumphantly yelled as goat blood randomly poured form the ceiling on top of Zane. This was normal apparently, honestly what were you expecting from Kraven? Ice cream? NAW IT HAD TO BE GOAT BLOOD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT "WELCOME... TO THE MINISTRY OF DEATH! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" and then Kraven started to pat Zane on the back again. He was evidently okay with the goat blood getting on his hand.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:55 pm

Zane was flinching with each pat Kraven gave him onto his back. He began to tremble with each pat, before he finally stopped. Zane sighed happily, and kind of chuckled at Kraven's lame jokes. He thought that maybe, this was all going to be ok. Maybe things would be alright.... Then the goat blood came along with all of it's gooey glory. Zane instantly froze as his vision blurred red with blood, and his whole body became soaked in blood. His breath quickened and he could feel himself about to cry. He gripped his fists tightly and began to shudder with every pat once Kraven continued his patting. He managed to bite back his tears, but he was still trembling.
"T-t-t-thank y-y-you F-F-Father..."
He managed to say.

Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven teleported a sponge out of Hyperspace Arsenal and began to clean Zane's face with it "NO THANKS NEEDED MY CHILD-!! Now let's get you washed up and looking pretty this is a special day!" Kraven was... surprisingly happy. He seemed to actually be trying to act like a parent or something, it was weird. Either way he made sure to clear up Zane's face. He then tossed the goat-blood soaked sponge aside and put an arm on Zane's shoulder "You're part of the family Zane... every one of us would die for you, and in return we expect you to die for us. Death is the only certainty in life child, live your life to its fullest until that moment." he spoke to the red head in a soft tone before looking out to the stalls, filled with other members of the Ministry of Death. His arm tightening around Zane into something resembling a friendly headlock, he pointed out into the stalls "Next tradition! Zane- close your eyes..." he told the red head as he stood in front of the new Brother of Death and got uncomfortably close "Now pucker up..." he spoke in a soft voice, a hint of joy in his voice. And then a small period of time passed, before... Kraven called out yelling again "AYE MOCHA WHERE ARE YOU!? I NEED YAH TO KISS THIS BOY-!!" things were getting confusing.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:32 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha watched as they welcomed a new brother into their society. Brother Zane. She clapped along with her fellow worshipers, smiling since the boy came so far. And now he was finally among them officially. He was still a nervous guy, but that would change later in this life. When Zane's blood baptism finished she tilted her head when Kraven said the next part. "Oh hell no..." she said, and placed a hand over her head. What started as a joke, now became serious. "OI!" she said before she was pushed up to where Kraven and Zane were. "Ah God... FINE!" she said as she looked over at Zane, her lips pouting for a moment. "You ready?" she asked, waiting for a response before grabbing his face and kissing him on the lips.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Zane closed his eyes tightly and allowed Kraven to clean up his face. He felt warmth from Kraven as he spoke, and cleaned him up. Then eventually, placed his arm around him. Zane stood still, but not stiffly. He liked the feeling of having someone close to him. He was the first father figure that Zane can even remember having... He felt happy. Really happy. Zane then watched as Kraven made his way to infront of him, and was kinda close. He told Zane to close his eyes, and he followed by closing them. He was then told to pucker up.... Which made Zane very confused. He didn't do it, and after a moment, he heard Kraven call for Mocha. What was she going to do? He kept his eyes closed for a moment longer before opening them slightly, just in time to see a pair of boobs- I mean lips, flying towards him. Before he could react, Zane was delivered his very first kiss. His eyes shot wide open, and his face was so red that it could have easily been mistaken for the goat blood. This was his first kiss! He never kissed a girl before! And having a pair of boobs against him WASNT helping AT ALL. Zane began to feel light headed as he was unsure what to do next. Did he kiss back? Pull away? Touch her boobies- What?!?!
"M-Mmmfff...!"
He managed slightly as he was conflicted on what to do.

Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:58 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven was holding back his laughter, honestly to him this shit was hilarious. Here he was hoping this would just be one chaotic mess, Mocha would be all upset or something and Zane would be all flustered. Instead Mocha just sorta went ahead and kissed the boy. Kraven suddenly went into silence... he couldn't believe that actually happened. It wasn't even remotely a tradition that everyone had to kiss Mocha so... he didn't think she'd respond like that to such a sudden request "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kraven finally let his laughter loose, nearly falling over in the process. He couldn't believe that actually happened "I was just joking around- I- I didn't realize that would actually work! I'm DYING! BWAHAHAHAHA!" he was probably enjoying this almost as much as Zane was.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:07 pm

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

This was weird. Liimu didn't have to do this when she was brought into the Ministry. She had to dig a hole 15 feet down and climb out 3 times. That was about it. It must be whatever Kraven was into at that time or something. She clapped when they sound he was in. "Congrats Zane." she said with a smile, crossing her arms afterward. She was pretty much recovered from the attack now, and they were stocked on food. She was pretty content with herself.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:29 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha finished kissing Zane, and she ignored Kraven. She looked down at Zane as he seemed completely shocked in what just happened. "I figure I do it for you just this once." Mocha said as she patted Zane on the head. She walked down, not faltering once, over to Liimu. She was glad to see how much her friend recovered now. For a little while she thought that Liimu would join the spirits, but seeing the fellow psychic healthy made Mocha proud.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:38 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

Why do these people fight so hard to live? This is hell. That's why God abandoned us all long ago. That's why the dead are the only ones who are really free....why the dying are the only truly happy
Crispin watched Kraven and Zane, feeling the heaviness he'd grown so familiar with settle deeper and deeper. He knew it wasn't entirely connected to Zane, or at least he didn't think so. The boy was being welcomed by Father Death. That was normally enough for Crispin. The the man had welcomed was proof enough to the blonde that the man was kind in his judgement......But Zane's arrival had helped lead to Egil leaving....Though some days Crispin was half convinced he'd caused that himself somehow. Maybe if he'd been a better boyfriend. Maybe if he'd done so many other things..
Crispin watched the goat blood pour down without much of a change in expression. His hand actually moved to his vita out of reflex. Zane almost looked like a character out of a horror game. The ghost of a smile almost flickered at that thought.
Then there was kissing. Oh. At this, Crispin blinked before turning away, mentally turning the vita on. He nodded at Zane before pulling the device out of his pocket. New messages on hacker message boards he liked in particular flashing.
It's nice to have you with us, Zane....
Crispins Theme-Only Human
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:13 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine strutted confidently into the Cathedral, her eyes searching for Kraven...which wasn't difficult to find cause like, huge nunman.

"Oh Kravey~! I've gotta talk to you for a bit~"

She cooed, approaching with a step that might once have been meant to be a skip, but with the added weight of the arms was just sort of awkward jump-walking. She wrapped her arms around Kraven, completely ignoring the goat blood...and the smell of goat blood was what alerted her that the initiation thing was happening. Apparently she had remained oblivious until that point...then she looked up to see Mocha kissing the boy that had once been Crona, now completely transformed. She had only been in Sin City a few days, so she knew that he was now Zane, and she flashed a huge smile and thumbs up at the new Brother.

"Zaney getting some action~! Good for you, sweetie, I'm so proud~"

The pinkette had grown truly attached to the young boy that had come in so broken, and this transformation of his was an obvious achievement that she couldn't help but feel good about. Still, there was business to be taken care of, so she cleared her throat.

"But yeah, Kravey.. Gotta talk."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:22 am

Zane quickly rubbed his mouth when Mocha stopped the kiss. He was so... Confused. Zane let out a soft sigh, and looked up to everyone that was present. He offered a small smile. This actually did feel like some crazy home. There was only one person that he could think of that wasn't here. And Come to think of it, where has that guy gone? Zane saw him, like, one day. Oh well, none of his concern. He gave a small bow to everyone who was welcoming him into the family.
"Thank you Kraven, Mocha, Liimu, Catherine, Crispin..."
He looked to where Crispin's voice was coming from, and frowned a bit. Why was he secluded from everyone else? He thought a bit before turning more towards Crispin's way. This was a day of celebration... He wanted him to join in on the fun.
"Y-You can come over here Crispin, i-if you want... I'm sure it's less lonely with everyone closer together..."
He told him before looking at his clothes and such. With a soft sigh, Zane looked to Kraven.
"C-Can I go change...?"

Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:43 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven threw a rather snarky grin at Mocha as he heard her words to the boy "Wow- somebody's thirsty-" he teased her "Have you considered asking Cathy for dating advice, maybe she can help you find a boyfriend~" he continued to tease the woman until he saw Cathy enter the Cathedral. Well she was late but it was okay, at least she made it. Unlike that Egil guy. What a jerk. Anyways, Zane brought Crispin into the spotlight and Yuri was quick to throw himself into that mix too "Yeah Crispy- today's a day of celebration! Why don't we all play outside or something? Somebody here has a football right?" he gave Zane a thumb up when he asked if he could go change, then he looked to Cathy as she spoke to him. He smiled to the pinkette, giving her a light kiss on the cheek before responding to her calmly "What is it Cathykins?" he didn't know what to expect. And he definitely would have never guessed what she was going to say to him...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:02 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine blew a kiss to Zane as he thanked everyone- the child was too adorable for Cathy to not want to hug all the time. Kraven's suggestion of playing football was actually starting to sound really great because of the festive atmosphere...but the pinkette had to pull herself back to the important business. Once she had gotten Kraven to cooperate, she could watch the buff Deathworshippers play football. She grinned up sweetly at Yuri as she went about introducing the idea softly, pulling the blonde to one side.

"Kay so~ Remember how I was in Sin City for a bit? So I got a good business proposal there... You know those vigilante bitches? And their stupid Paladin buddies? And those other pricks with the presumptuous Italian or French or fucking Russian name? So~! The Alliance wants to join up with more people to get all those annoyances off of our backs! Isn't that great?"

The pinkette spoke very casually and optimistically, stroking Kraven's arm as she did so. She glanced occasionally to the celebration, but was focusing on this particular thing going on right now.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next