View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:53 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

========================☠========================

Kraven shook his head "You understand nothing..." he was quite serious too, that was no attempt to simply bark back at her. He seemed to honestly mean it. As Inna shot at his sins, Kraven spun in mid air, his crimson eyes seemed to be focused upon her gauntlets only milliseconds before they actually fired. Unfortunately, Inna's speed had already telegraphed Kraven's missed attack as she quickly kicked his back and sent him to his knees. However, he was simply far too strong to be forcibly put to the ground by so simple of an attack. The raging nun-man quickly grabbed Inna by her leg, letting out a snarl as he threw her up into the air "Look into these eyes! These are the eyes of a man who's killed millions against his own will!" he screamed, throwing a forearm smash against her face while she was still in the air "Do you know what it feels like? To be fully aware of your own actions yet not in control of them? I live with memories of past injustices I committed, and I use them to push myself forward! That's the kind of power you face woman! How can you even claim to be equal to me when you know NOTHING of this world's past!?"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature

[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:27 am

???

Sixth Ranked Assassin
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Women and men we are the same.............................
.............................A human vulnerability
Doesn't mean that I am weak."

The force field was a problem. The figure on the roof sighed as she sensed and saw it there, tapping her fingers against her bow a moment - this was a road block, yes, but not a large or particularly difficult one. She stayed where she was in order to observe what her targets were doing, humming under her breath - before growing bored. Only one had actually spotted her - the rest had scattered like ants. It was time to take this to the next level... Quickly, she ran towards the edge of the roof, vaulting off and showing off by pulling a flip. In the middle of her turn for this flip, though, she summoned three arrows and fired them simultaneously into the center of Mocha's force field, pure and targeted psychic energy intended solely to get rid of the barrier in her way and give the one making it a nasty headache. Almost immediately after, she landed with ease, spinning and firing arrows rapidly at the wolf constructs and those around she could still see, seemingly having no trouble keeping up with a quick paced onslaught. Crona in particular caught her attention though - she narrowed her eyes, hesitating a moment before sending another arrow his way... but this one was a little different. Upon reaching him, it should explode into tiny, miniscule fragments... fragments that would seem harmless, but were quite sharp and could cause a good deal of pain. The others she could deal with as they attacked - for now, her biggest threats were those who hadn't run off.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:56 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona narrowed his eyes at the woman. He watched her silently as she did some running, throwing, so on and so forth. Crona clentched his jaw and bit into his other arm, creating an armor casing, and placed both of his arms in front of his face. Crona felt the shards pierce him all over except for his arms and face. He let out a loud cry, stumbling back a bit, before standing still. He slowly lowered his arms and his expression was stony. His eyes started to become a slight red hue. The pinkette stePped fOrward and started flinging black blood shards towards the woman while moving forward. He seemed pretty upset.
"Get the HELL OUT of here!!"

Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:50 pm

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Liimu first wondered why the hell Kraven and Inna were still training while they were under attack, and then one of her wolves were attacked. The wolf ran to the side as the arrows started to fly. The other wolf was able to get a very good idea of where. "Okay...that helps." Liimu turned to Dantalion. "The person is nearby, an arrow came from west of where my wolf was...I think Crona is the best point of reference. I saw him through my wolves eyes. I don't have a plan...do you?"she asked as one of the wolfs were running from arrows, but getting a little closer to the source, while the other went to Mocha to help reinforce the barrier. It went up to it, and was absorbed into it, adding it's power to it.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna didn't have time to banter with Kraven about what she knew or didn't know, understood or didn't understand. She was currently focused on channeling the Killer Gene's destructive force to the leg that Kraven had grabbed, sabotaging her attack. Before she could really do anything, she was in the air, and Kraven was yelling more things- all the things that Inna knew of too well, that made her blood boil and her soul shrivel as she thought of how she shared the same blood as a man who committed such heinous acts. But wait-

"Against hees own-?"

Before she could finish the thought, the Russian felt her father's forearm smash her face, and the wet warmth that she could now feel running out of her nose and into her mouth was quite different to the heat of the Killer Gene, which was slowly growing stronger. Crashing to the ground with a grunt, Inna glared at Yuri Dragovich- a man who was now claiming that his crimes were not his choice, a man who now spoke as if he had no control over the millions that he had slaughtered.

"You LIE!!"

She snarled, picking herself up and baring her teeth, bloodied by the blood from her now-busted lip and probably broken nose. The Russian's eyes now flashed, as crimson as Kraven's, and she propelled herself forwards, flipping over the massive nun-man an an act of seemingly inhuman conditioning, and pulling a Kukri knife out. With one hand, she stabbed at the man's back, sending current through the knife as she did so. Immediately following this attempt to pierce the skin, Inna punched at the same spot on Kraven's back with her other hand, shooting a shotgun bullet through her gauntlet as she did so.

"Do not talk to me about being haunted by the past! YOU are the reason I cannot look back weethout creengeeng!!"

While she had been mostly in control before hearing Kraven's words, now she was struggling to keep calm- she was confused by the man's words, and that opened her up to some fragility that the Killer Gene quickly preyed on, taking over a larger part of her body and mind, making her more vicious and bloodthirsty than she thought she could be. There was, however, still a significant amount of consciousness remaining, so that Inna, the real Inna, could feel the rage and hatred coursing through her, the Gene at work, while barely being able to do anything about it. Had she had full control, though, would she really be doing anything different..?

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:19 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Hearing Inna's screamed aimed towards him, the man didn't seem to so much as question why Inna would accuse him to lying. Perhaps she knew more of him that she thought, but he refused to believe she knew anything about him. His reputation simply preceded him is all "I am not here to argue with you..." Kraven told Inna, looking down on her "I am here to make you stronger!" yet, he did not have the reflexes to turn in time as Inna flipped over him. The blonde stood eerily still as Inna stabbed her kukri into his back with a current. His back was severely bleeding and burned, but the man didn't flinch. No doubt the Killer Gene was nulling his pain completely. Before Inna could get a good punch into his back, the man threw a back fist, not towards the woman herself but her arm. This redirected her punch, causing the shotgun blast to harmlessly shoot upwards before Kraven threw yet another one of his headbutts towards her alongside a knee to her gut afterwards "Whose fault is it that you cannot look to your path!? MINE!? Do not fool yourself! Your past is yours and yours alone regardless of whose in it! I can recount each and every life I've taken, and I'm PROUD OF IT! I would dare not look towards the past, lest I lose my own future!" the man blindly yelled out to the woman, he knew full well that he was going to take things too far soon. That's what the Killer Gene was for after all. He hoped she was ready for what was going to happen next.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞

[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Kraven's reminder that he was here to strengthen her should have help Inna keep herself calm, but her state of mind just made the words fly right past her. Right now it didn't matter what this fighting was hoping to achieve- she needed to destroy Kraven, or let herself be destroyed by him. A sick grin spread on her lips as she smelled the burning flesh due to her attack, but before she could properly enjoy this minuscule victory, she was losing a bullet to the air. The Russian didn't have time to linger on her lost ammunition, she knew that an attack was coming- and as Kraven's head approached, she managed to duck out of the way just in time to avoid the headbutt, but this also meant that the man's knee went straight to her chest, knocking the wind out of her as she was thrown back.
With the Killer Gene getting a greater hold on Inna, she didn't seem to be as affected by the pain from Kraven's blows as she had once been, though there was not the complete numbing that she observed from Kraven himself. She listened to Kraven's words and clenched her fists.

"Of course you would be proud of all the...the destruction you have caused!"

She spat, running at the man once more. It was clear that she was picking out certain things Kraven was saying, the things that strengthened her argument that the man was a monster and that he was the reason she was like this. She was not listening to all he had to say, filtering out what would make him even the slightest bit more humane.
A second before making contact with Kraven, Inna dived between his legs, stabbing her knife, current still going through it, into one of his legs while attempting to pinch a pressure point of the other leg. With her current state of mind, however, the finesse required to hit the pressure point was lacking, and the attack seemed like like a savage scratching, as if she was trying to tear away his skin with her fingernails.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:50 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha was glad for the wolf to come and add to her power however she felt pain when the force field was hot by that troublesome arrows! "AH!" Mocha felt like her head was splitting, and her barrier dispersed. Mocha fell to the ground, and turned off her device. Her head was pounding, and she had no doubt that her face was bleeding. "Ah..." Mocha felt herself fading at this moment. She did her best to crawl back to the Cathedral, and to hide while she recovered. "Pain Medicine... Someone... Give it to me..."
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix on Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:12 am

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion looked back to Crona as he started to attack the attacker using that black blood that continued to intrigue him.  Curiosities aside, he focused back at the task at hand.  With the attacker located, it made things easier but this was assuming there was only one.  This edge was cancelled out once Mocha could no longer sustain the force field.  Quite the dilemma.  His looked to Liimu, "See if you could push them closer, flank them and destroy their cushion of space between them and us," he stated, "Let's make this nice and personal," he smirked.  He knew Crona used a sword so if this bow was the attacker's main weapon then bringing things close should give him the upper-hand.  It was all still based on assumptions but this kind of thing is what made it interesting.  Then his attention went back to Mocha as she crawled into the cathedral.  He quickly walked off only to reappear with a bottle of what she was begging for.  He scooped her up and put her on a mostly intact pew and shoved the bottle of pills in her hands along with some water.  He seemed to be buzzing with restrained excitement.  Excitement for what exactly was questionable especially considering what it was that interested him the most.  He then slipped off his dress shoes and socks revealing that it wasn't just his hands that were clawed although they resembled a bird's more than an insect.  He stood there contemplating the next three moves depending on what occurred next.  If Liimu's pressing with the constructs didn't work he would use his ship to bring the fight to the attacker.  If the attacker had a plan-B for the being in close-combat, he would join in with Crona in an attempt to tip the scales.  His eyes flicked to Crispin, there was also him and he did not know what he had planned or what he was working out however, he trusted his ability.  With this distance between him and the attacker there wasn't much he could do himself after all.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:25 pm

" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

Liimu felt her body and mind hurt like crazy. The arrows weren't exactly...the best thing for her. She was close range combat, not long range. She knew she had to do something however, or this whole building was going to fall. She nodded at Dantalion, and sent the wolves toward where the arrows were flying. "I'm going to try.." she told him, closing her eyes and cponcentrated all her powers into the wolves. "Please work..."she thought to herself. If this didn't work...she'd go out there herself, relying on her instincts.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:31 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Yuri couldn't help but chuckle, even he could tell she was only taking certain words from his mouth to strengthen her own views "Judge me in any way you see fit. I care not what you think..." he muttered as Inna slid under him. Being a big guy, Kraven anticipated this move, so as the Russian slid, he quickly grabbed her legs and lifted her right into the air with ease. Once more he was showing his amazing strength that seemed to come hand in hand with his crimson eyes, The Killer Gene. Once tossed into the air, Kraven once again tried to slam his forearm into the Russian's face with extreme prejudice "BWAHAHAHA! Don't you get it? I care not for your concepts of good and evil, I AM BEYOND YOUR MERE CONCEPTS! I AM ABSOLUTE!" he taunted the Russian, showing off quite a bit of his vanity as well as his insanity in such few words.

[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna writhed furiously as her attack was once more anticipated and interrupted by Kraven- it was becoming more and more difficult to think of ways to attack the man, seeing how he showed no weakness. The Russian couldn't even consider his mental instability as something to prey on, as it seemed to be giving him strength rather than weakening him. Before she could do anything, Kraven was smashing his forearm onto Inna's face, and she contorted her body so that she could spit the blood that came out of her mouth right at her father's face.

"You are notheeng!"

She retorted as she fell downwards. The Russian now seemed to have a clearer mind- maybe the pain was doing it, or maybe it was falling through the air for the fiftieth time, but she decided to use Kraven's attack against him. Instead of gracelessly crashing to the ground, Inna positioned herself like a diver, aiming right for Kraven's head as she dove down, punching at his skull and shooting bullets from her gauntlets with every vicious punch. She was still bloodthirsty due to the Gene, but she seemed to be channeling it into something more logical and strategic now.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:05 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you... Thank you..." Mocha said as she was picked up and given a bottle and pills. She took 4 for herself and popped them in her mouth before swallowing with the water. "Go on.. Guys... I'll be a minute." Mocha said as she closed her eyes for a moment to regain her senses, and for the throbbing pain to stop. What was IN those arrows? It was nothing like she ever felt before...
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:59 am

???

Sixth Ranked Assassin

The woman gave a soft smile as her arrows did exactly what she needed them to - the force field was gone, and it seemed breaking it had done something amusing to its creator too. She hummed a little, however, as Crona caught her attention. She was somewhat surprised to see his particular set of skills - yet as he attacked, she seemed rather unafraid. She allowed him to move closer as he tried to attack her, effortlessly bending and dodging each shard of black blood calmly - before rapidly firing an arrow at him once he was closer. Of course, his proximity would make it harder to dodge - and if her quick retreat was any sign, it was no normal arrow. It would explode only moments after its intended impact with the male. "Sorry, little boy. I'm not finished here yet," she replied calmly, voice smooth and a tinge amused. It was the only words she'd spoken since she'd attacked - she didn't feel need to converse with her targets. She then turned her attention to the remaining wolves - clearly, they were psychic constructs. That in itself meant she felt very little threat from them... Yet it'd be a good idea to get rid of them. Lifting her bow, she held her hand aside a moment and between her fingers materialized a set of arrows - revealing that despite her quiver full of real ammunition, she was using psychic energy to fight the Ministry. Quietly, though, she aimed and fired at the wolves, fingers flicking some as the creatures moved. If they tried to dodge... the arrows would follow. It was clearly tracking the foreign psychic energy, and though the woman knew there were others there who had yet to attack, she remained focused on those who were attacking, calm and composed as she fought.

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:29 am

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

With the arrows constantly chasing the wolf, Liimu knew this would only cause herself greater frustration. She growled and let the constructs fade away, grabbing her knives. "I'm going out there." she headed for Crona position, who seemed to be under the most fire. She went out there, throwing one of the knives she had at the arrow, watching it explode on impact. She looked at Crona and nodded. "I'll cover you as much as I can."she said and stood behind her, summoning two fresh wolves by Crona's side, both letting out a howl. They would follow and attack that would come near the little pink haired boy.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:32 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona saw the arrow draw close, howeVer, it was too late to really dodge it. Crona bit his lip hard and tried to form the best course of action within the few seconds he had. Think.... That's out. Crona prepared himself for impact. When the arrow plunged into his body, black blood shot out. Most of the blood went into an array of small projectiles, heading the woman's way. The rest of the blood hardened arOund the arrow milliseconds before it's explosion. Once it detonated, Crona was knocked onto his back, and solid pieces of black blood flung this way and that. He laid still on the ground, clenching his stomach as he cried. After a Moment, Crona slowly managed to push himself up from the ground. He stumbled a bit, holding his wound, allowing his blood to stop his bleeding and fill in the few pieces of body missing. He was biting his bottom lip so hard, it began to bleed. His eYes turned towards Liimu's voice, and he forced with all of his might a smile of gratitude. It was obvious he was in pain, but he turned towards the woman anyway and moved forward, but slower this time. He placed his fingers against the rough ground, and harshly scrapped them. He stood back up and started flicking very small and very sharp shards at the woman. All while slowly drawing closer.    

Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:06 am

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion returned Liimu's nod as she sent out wolves to flank the attacker.  He crossed his arms and his finger began tapping his forearm as he observed the fight.  Most of his attention of course was on how the attacker fought and reacted to their retaliations.  This opponent was rather efficient weren't they?  With the quick explosive attack at Crona then destroying the wolves, he was able to take away this much.  He wanted to mess around a little more.  As Crona and Liimu prepared to attack again, he took a simple handgun out of his jacket pocket.  Steadying it in two hands he took aim up at the archer.  His eyes shone as they enhanced themselves, "Wait for it," he whispered to himself then when he saw a clear shot, he fired at the abdomen.  He was going to split their attention in two directions and perhaps he'll get a shot to connect, preferably with their hands.  Can't draw a bow with no hands right?  However it did appear to be running off psychic energy so he wasn't too sure.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:52 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Yuri looked Inna in the eyes while she was in midair "I'd hardly consider myself worthless..." the nunman spoke as he caught her wrist in the air as she tried to punch his skull. He flipped her over his shoulder, her bullets shooting into the flooring behind him "Look at my eyes woman..." he told her in a whispered before slamming her into the same flooring she shot. He made sure to slam her back into the ground, mostly cause he liked hurting spines but also so she could see his eyes. They were red. His Killer Gene was activated... and despite Yuri's worries he had managed to overcome his animalistic instincts. After all, he had just grappled Inna with technique that would be impossible for a wild animal. He was using the power of the Gene, but he overcame the insanity that came with it "This... is what I want you to learn... if nothing else..." he spoke, notably about to throw a punch towards her face before stopping his fist only moments before it would connect. He continued to look the woman in the eyes as he spoke "It doesn't need to control you... but for that to happen you must accept it... the Killer Gene is not a curse... and you will have the power to protect your loved ones once you've learned that." Kraven then attempted to throw a punch at Inna's face anyways. Because violence was fun!

[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna tried to maneuver her way out of Kraven's grasp as she her attack was stopped once more, but the best she could do was cushion the blow of being slammed against the ground by getting her legs grounded first. Before she could flip herself back up and attempt to retaliate immediately, Kraven's eyes locked with her with an intensity that made her pause. His words about what she came here to learn were emphasized by his ability to actually hold back the punch that she jerked her face away to avoid, but the impact didn't come.

"I cannot just...accept eet... Leeveeng weeth eet ees...deeffeecult enough.."

She managed, her voice strained, betraying the struggle to control the instinct to leap out and rip up Kraven's face. The Russian thought about her father's words- not a curse? How could he say that? How could anyone other than a raving, sadistic lunatic not think that this was a curse? She couldn't count on the words of a morally depraved being like Kraven; it was the very existence of the blood tie she had with this monster that had brought her down to the monster that she now considered herself to be.
Yet...she had never hurt anyone she cared about with the Gene before- in all the time before considering herself cursed, she had never done anything she couldn't face herself in the mirror for...then again, back then she had no one to care about, and those around her during her Killer Gene explosions were tough enough to handle themselves. These contradictions ran through her mind with pristine intensity, and she forced her eyes shut, bringing her hands to her forehead and just covering her face, hoping to make some sense out of herself. Just as she opened her eyes again, Kraven's punch was coming towards her, and somehow she knew not to expect the man to hold back his blow twice, so she kicked her legs up ruthlessly, aiming to push the man away while firing two shots at the fist that was aimed at her face.

"How can one use thees...thees rage for anytheeng but destruction?!"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:24 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Yuri shook his head to Inna's words "You poor child..." he muttered "How can you hate yourself so?" as Inna's legs came thrusting up towards him, the nunman was hit with such force that he fell on his back. However, he'd managed to throw himself onto the ground hard enough to avoid getting shot in the face, after which he immediately rolled behind some stalls. The blonde hit behind them for only a few moments however, as he quickly jumped out from them and attempted to tackle Inna to the ground once more "Understand child, that is YOU! There is no denying who you are! Only by accepting your more deepest and darkest of desires can you learn how to resist them and become a better human being! Be ignorant to your own desires, hide your Gene... and you may one day murder millions! YOU HAVE A CHOICE! DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I DID!" he yelled as he genuinely attempted to bite Inna's nose and rip it off.

[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna wanted to get up and rip Kraven to shreds- how dare he pity her? How dare anyone but herself point out her self-loathing to her? There was a depraved grin on her face as she saw Kraven hit the ground and roll for cover; she felt a sick pleasure from seeing the insolent man brought down to a fleeing animal. This moment of arrogance didn't last long, as Kraven jumped out from behind the stall and tackled her, demanding her undivided attention, making it impossible to ignore his words.

"Eet ees not- I do not-!"

She would try to interrupt him while he spoke, always struggling and wriggling to free herself from the massive nunman, but his words always cut her off, and his superior weight and strength kept her in place- she couldn't stop herself from absorbing every word. The Russian had taken the knowledge that Kraven was the man she once knew as Yuri Dragovich once, and she had twisted this in her mind, accepting that she was the daughter of a monster and so bringing herself down to be a monster, as she saw no other fate for herself, given her parentage. What Kraven was saying was to take this acceptance to a new level- she had only gone halfway, still rejecting it fundamentally, and this was what was destroying her from the inside. It was the same with the Killer Gene. She couldn't just recognize that she had the power to be a monster within her, she had to accept and embrace it, so as to not let it control her.
Kraven's final words, about not making the same mistakes he did. That hit her hard. Inna stopped struggling against him and just let that sink in. Kraven admitted that he made a mistake. He was now warning her that the man she was looking at, the ruthless murderer, could be her...if she did not take control soon. She was considering this, her eyes squeezed shut once more, when she felt Yuri's teeth on her already-broken nose. The stab of pain she felt brought her back to the situation at hand, but it was immediately numbed as the Killer Gene became stronger in the face of violence.

"You seeck freak-!"

The Russian growled, digging her nails into Kraven's face, trying to pry him away from her nose. She viciously scratched at the man's face...then remembered his words- she was a monster right now. She had to accept this ability to be a monster. Taking a deep breath, she told herself 'Everyone has some monsters, da? Mine is just...more powerful.' and so she kept repeating this in her mind, waiting for a lasting effect. It was not an immediate change, she knew that she still had to work on this acceptance thing, but she could feel that less of her movements were driven by pure bloodlust- the fingers that were now working their way to Kraven's jaw were vicious, but they had a logical target, and they found it; a pressure point that should slack the man's jaw. Applying pressure was more like trying to crush the man's jaw, but the fact that she had been able to find the point at all was an achievement, at this stage.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:25 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Yuri kept on gnawing at Inna's nose for no apparent reason other than to mess with her, one coudl even hear muffled laughter coming from the man. He seemed quite intent on his continued messing with her until until he noticed something... Inna's actions, they were no longer like that of an animal. These were cold, precise movements... how did he know this? Kraven immediately recognized the pressure points the Russian was pressing on. Kraven's eyes widened as he immediately jumped off the woman and back the fuck off "BWAHAHAHA! Well then!" for once, Kraven seemed somewhat nervous around Inna "Someone's learning..." Kraven kept his guard up, because he didn't know what would come next. He tried his best to anticipate her next move... but all he could do was prepare for the worst.

[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:35 pm

???

Sixth Ranked Assassin

When the wolves disappeared, the arrows tracking them vanished as well, the hooded woman sighing softly at how easily she was handling this mission. She seemed to be entirely relaxed, barely paying attention to Liimu - though Crona kept her attention. As she saw black blood spewing from his wound, she grimaced, but with a raised hand, a shimmering blue barrier formed between her and the shards. Anything that came in contact with that barrier froze in midair - and then she redirected those shards towards Dantalion, sending them whizzing his way alongside an arrow which collided dead on with his bullet and caused a small explosion. She hadn't even seemed to look in that direction - yet she knew what was coming all the same. Quietly, she sidestepped the flicks of blood Crona kept sending her way, not minding as he closed in. Instead, she fired another arrow straight at the ground. Though a seemingly odd reaction - the arrow soon burst into a cloud of thick and rapidly spreading smoke, turning the entirety of the yard outside the Cathedral into a dim, hard to see through maze.

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:30 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna half expected Kraven to magically dodge her attack. The other half expected his head to explode. She was wrong on both accounts, but found herself pleasantly surprised; she had made a legitimate improvement, and a grin of self-satisfaction spread on her lips. Kraven's words, acknowledging this achievement, seemed to swell her pride further...until she realized who it was that she was feeling proud about impressing. This blockage, this induced rejection of part of her, seemed to give the Gene more control, and she found herself running at Kraven again. It was the man's following words that stopped her short: she was learning.

"..."

Inna had to give herself about half a second to remember what had given her strength before, to remember that she had monsters, but that she could make them work for her rather than her working for them. She had to accept this part of her, and that would give her what she needed to protect her family...and she was almost there, according to Kraven. She forced herself to see that it was not depraved of her to be okay with feeling this bond.

"I theenk da."

The Russian replied, a look of renewed confidence not unlike Kraven's blooming back on her scarred face as she felt herself harnessing the power of the Gene again, taking control. Instead of facing Kraven head on, she suddenly went for his side, sending various jabs at different pressure points before pulling her kukri out and slashing at his back, all in fluid, calculated motion as Inna felt that she was just holding on to this fantastic power source.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:29 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Yuri crossed his arms as he met eyes with Inna, that was the thing about Kraven, he was never afraid to look someone in the face. Regardless of what he'd done to them "Forget about the thinking! You did it..." as Inna ran at him, Kraven's Killer Gene glistened as he parried many of Inna's strikes, showing a side of himself that people did not often see. Because he was a big guy, Kraven tended to throw himself around a lot, people often forget that he was a train operative with more than enough technique to match Inna in that regard. What he wasn't expecting was Inna getting behind him and slashing his back. Well that sucked, didn't matter though, not like anybody but Cathy or Ryder would be seeing those scars anyways. What constantly surprised Kraven was Inna's speed, he couldn't keep up with her... much like a protege of Cain's Kraven unfortunately knew. How Yuri wished he could keep this woman as his disciple, he could unlock her true potential! Alas... it seemed that sinister bluenette struck once again- stealing the talent that was rightfully his. After stumbling forward from a slash across his back, Kraven suddenly crossed his arms and loudly announced "ALRIGHT WE'RE DONE! ENOUGH ATTACKING!" Kraven yelled as quickly as he could- mostly so he wouldn't be slashed across the back again. That was NOT something he wanted. Kraven then stumbled back JUST TO MAKE SURE SHE WOULDNT TRY TO MURDER HIM AGAIN "Your training is done for the day... listen to me here... I can see it in you... I can see your potential... when we're done and you return to your loved ones... you will be in control. I PROMISE YOU THIS. But for now... you must rest... your body will get exhausted if you use the Killer Gene too much... you may rest in the cellar... we are done for today-" and thus ended the first day of their training. Kraven, Inna, and Crona would later work together over the next month to control their Killer Gene, almost nonstop in fact. Kraven saw much potential in these two young upstarts... perhaps he could rise above Cain.

[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next