Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  dbzhardcore Tue May 05, 2015 1:32 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Amnesia%20Toma%202

Ken kept running around, slashing blackblooded creatures left and right as the search for his teammates continued. He hoped that none of them ran into Poison as he heard a noise behind him. Before he could react however, he felt a tentacle knock him down at the ground as he looked up. "Great. It's the bitch in the nun dress again." He grabbed his neck bit as he remembered the flesh that was torn off of it. He had to fight her again. Ken braced himself for another fight as he saw something or someone down the corridor. Who was it? He smirked as he noticed that it was Odile. Looks like the tables might be turned.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Skylark-13 Tue May 05, 2015 2:29 am

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 12_zpsub1egm7u

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Shit was going down. Celica's eyes widened in shock as she heard the odd sounds followed by a total blackout, the red lighting that flickered on moments later only adding to the eerie feeling. The voice on the PA was the final straw, and as Blackbloods rushed closer from all sides, she focused on her nanos. Within seconds, her sword had formed, and she took action. Darting down the hallway, she slashed her way through various creatures, seeming to pay no attention to how she left them in her wake - instead, she made her way after Odile and Ken, darting closer as Odile attacked Rose. Using that as a distraction, she closed in and sent a flurry of strikes for Rose before leaping back, giving herself some distance and more time to react to potential attacks.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue May 05, 2015 2:45 am

Damian Ward

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 8_zpsyhoxr7dc

Grendel
"If I told you what I was............................................
.................................Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous, would you be scared?"

"C'mon, Rosie, share some of the fun-!" Damian protested, grinning excitedly as he dropped from the ceiling and tapped Ken's shoulder. Before the other would even have a chance to turn, he'd disappeared, humming and allowing the sound to echo around and intertwine with the squelching and groaning of the Blackbloods. "This is going to be such wonderful entertainment-!" he cried - before he again dropped from the ceiling, this time directly in front of Ken. He grinned maniacally at the other - and then attacked, sending a kick straight towards his chest to shove him back, away from Odile and Celica where he could play with fewer interruptions.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue May 05, 2015 3:58 am

✝✝✝ ▸ FALL, FALL ON YOUR KNEES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxa thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyonder breaks a new and glorious morn

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 2_zpslvnwzfhe

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x long lay the earth, in sin and error pining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `till he appeared, and the soul felt his worth x۞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Conqueror of Worlds】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The vile squelching and pained sounds of the ravenous Blackbloods as they squirmed through the League`s headquarters was soon joined by an entirely different series of disgusting sounds-- the bustle of a locust swarm. Insects poured into the base out of thin air, finding their place between the advancing tentacle beasts in a massive wave of pitch black dust. The bevy began to contort and bend unnaturally, as if being manipulated from the inside- they swerved fluidly to one side, slinking down to the ground and barreling forward to curl around one female assassin`s ankle, halting her retreat. With a sharp shriek, she began to trip when another bevy curled under her stomach and suspended her up in the air- before she could have the time to be startled, a needle dug into the skin of her throat, it`s black contents flowing into her bloodstream. Cain`s lips pressed against the skin of her shoulder as he manifested behind her, his free hand gently grasping her wrist and squeezing- but only for a moment, before he slowly began to separate himself from her as her muscles stiffened and the last of her free thoughts began to process. "Rise..." Almost on cue, her skin bulged into a heaping mass of slimy tentacles, her fluids pulsing out from the grotesque monster she had mutated into. It helplessly squirmed forward as Cain turned his gaze away, redirecting it to the corridors of the abandoned storage complex with neutrality reflected in his eyes. "...Quaint... and to think they housed an entire criminal organization here..." His lips twitched as he chuckled, shaking his head some. "I can applaud the effort..." His sight flitted up the halls, and he stared aimlessly- Poison should be upon their leader soon enough. Finally, she could have her revenge... and all he had to do was keep anyone from interrupting-- something he intended to take very seriously. This place, these people, they had ruined her worse than her own father had- she deserved her revenge, and he knew she could reap it so long as none of the other assassins interfered...
He threw his hands open wide, demanding the attention of those nearby. "League of Assassins...! Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free-- allow me... to make something of them. Bring me your strongest..."  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 05, 2015 5:51 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 911

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Ishbel slowly walked through the halls of the base, a dark expression on her face. She was a cloaked phantom, slowly walking down a dark path as Blackbloods devoured everything in their path. Eventually a couple of Assassins, a group, charged her all at once. Poison's eyes showed nothing but cold emptiness as her Killer Gene activated. She dashed straight through her enemies, before calmly moving forward past their sliced pieces. Shaking her head, she didn't care about how many people she had to kill... she was going to find Marcus "I need to find... I need to kill... I need to bathe in his blood..." she whispered to herself, grasping her own head for a few short moments. Her eyes moved around erratically as she searched for Marcus "Where is he where is he where is he WHERE IS HE!?" he spoke to herself, reciting the same madness mantra over and over again "MARCUS! SHOW YOURSELF!!"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 05, 2015 6:14 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 118

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor sliced through an entire horde of Blackbloods with a single swing of Kusanagi "MARCUS! DAMN IT WHERE ARE YOU!?" he called out, Victor could hear his own heart pounding. He was terrified, he had to remove his eyes from Marcus RIGHT BEFORE everything went to hell. He had failed as a warrior, he couldn't believe this was happening! The assassin walked around a corner, into a new hallway, only to find dozens of his fellow assassins, friends, being eaten by Blackbloods. Tears streaming down his eyes, Victor charged forward, cutting every monster down. Every. Single. One. Standing upon a mass of dead Blackbloods, Victor swung his blade, wiping his foes' black plasma from his cold steel. And then he heard the voice. It was unmistakable. It sounded like the voice of a demon, and when Victor laid his eyes on this man... he certainly looked like one. His grip on his sword tightened and his cybernetic arm activated, emitting electricity, Victor stood atop the pile of slain Blackbloods and pointed his blade at the Fallen King "I don't know about being tired or poor, but I can't let you reach Marcus... whatever you are..." Victor spoke in a mutter, his glare solely focused on the Conqueror of Worlds. The electricity from his Cybernetics coerced through his blade, surrounding it in electric power as he pointed it towards Cain "Besides, I'm the hero of this story... so I'm certainly the strongest!"

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 05, 2015 10:59 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Fiend_10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" L i f e       i s n ' t        s o       b a d      a f t e r    a l l "

Harriet Miona
Feathersong
Harriet's Theme: Sister's Love

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Harriet watched Ken go, and was frightened. Now she was alone in a dark room and there was screaming and blood and death ERRYWHERE! Harriet curled up in a corner, weeping to herself. She was frightened. She wanted Mar Mar to be there. She wanted him to save her. Harriet slowly got up, and made her way to a dresser.
"I'll wear that costume..." she said, pulling out clothes and finding what looked like a cute ghost cloak. She put in on, and the rest of the accessories that went with it, and stood by the door. She switched her nanos on, and her hands become black. She would use it only if she had to. Only if someone came to hurt her."I'll...be a good girl..." she said waiting.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Harrietsig_zps0gfbemxz

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Souich10
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

There was whistling along with hisses an cries of pain down the hallway. Apparently an old and really obscure song only Marcus would know. Soon, he saw everything. His officers were fighting to stay alive, and here he was. He threw a sharp blade card at Cain from behind.  "I would appreciate it if you didn't turn my friends into monsters." he said, smiling, holding a few more cards. "Really doesn't fit them...Cain was it? Yeah. You're the one with Poison with you. Where's my girl?"his eyes flashed yellow, and suddenly a bunch of cards were sent out, killing blackbloods around them, even assassins who were turning into blackbloods. If they died by his hand, they wouldn't have to suffer. He'd grieve later. "I'm waiting..."

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 05, 2015 11:11 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 210

" ? ? . . . . . . . . ? ? "

Sister Rose Aethor
Sister of the One True Messiah
Sister Rose's Theme: Despair and Die

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

The particle cannon that Odile fired hit, and soon, Rose was nothing but a pair of feet. The feet just stood there, burning. It was weird. But soon, those feet grew and disappeared. Rose started to grow and grow, forming into <3's form and morphing with Rose.
"That...wasn't very nice..."she said, and walked forward, the spikes hitting her, and being absorbed into her body. One of the tentacles then ad spikes on it. "Let's try this again...accept yourselves to us..."She'd let Grendal take care of the screeching blonde, and fight the two girls. She lashed out her spiked tentacles at Odile, and made several grow from the ground at Cece, hoping to lift her into the air.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Rosesig_zpsbf74edba
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue May 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was ready to get up and attack Rose when he heard something talking to him. He turned around to see nothing there as a bit of sweat fell down from him. He wasn't liking the sounds everywhere as he felt a presence in front of him. A surprised reaction came from the assassin as he brought his arms in front of himself to defend the kick as it made him skid back. Crap. Looks like this would be a one on one. Ken smirked as he brought the card close to himself as he rushed at the new opponent.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 05, 2015 4:37 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

"I'm sick... I'm so sick of this-" Poison whispered to herself as she started to cut through more and more assassins, even some Blackbloods, anything that got in her way was dead. She continued to maw through anything that so much as moved, her eyes glistening blood red. As she zoomed through the Assassin's League base, she heard a familiar rage-invoking voice. She zoomed in the direction of the voice, ducking right under Victor's sword as he swung at a Blackblood, jumping up into the air, then grabbing the card and tossing it to the ground. Landing on the feet, the cloaked woman rose her head so Marcus could better see her face "YOUR girl...!?" she screamed, throwing her hat aside. Fists clenched, she walked forward towards Marcus "It's over... I'm going to kill you.. I'm going to BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD! I'm not letting you use me anymore!!" she screamed as she zoomed past Marcus, sending a knife kick towards his arm, before running around him and sending another to his back then finally appearing in front of him and attempting to stab her foot into his gut. She made eye contact with Marcus, showing nothing but hatred in her eyes "You did this! You made me this way..."

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 05, 2015 5:18 pm

" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

Marcus didn't move as Poison came toward him. As the attacks starte to come, he read her moves correctly and moved accordingly. He stepped back, and smiled.  "Ishbel. If I hadn't found you...you most likely would have died. Beaten over and over again...I...couldn't have that." he took out a fan of Blade cards."You could have stayed. Could have been okay. We could have worked together Poison...but you chose a different path...and that path led you here."he let out a sigh. "That's the truth Poison...and now this...is this truly what you want?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 05, 2015 6:26 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison let out a scream as Marcus avoided her attacks "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" she yelled, stomping her foot against the cold metal ground, causing the entire room to shake. "Don't you dare pretend to be in the right here! You should have left me for dead! What the Assassin's League offers is not real choice... but the illusion of one..." she spoke, shaking her head. She rose her leg up, preparing for another attack "You take advantage of people in their most desperate, dying moments, EVEN CHILDREN LIKE I WAS... and you pretend to give them a choice! But you know human nature, yes you do, yeah, you know it's human nature do say yes... you play on the despair of others." Poison then jumped forward, flipping in the air before bringing her leg down towards Marcus' head "I WAS HAPPIER WITHOUT THE LEAGUE! AND I WANT YOU DEAD!" she screamed with her attack, her Killer Gene was raging, her eyes glistened strongly in red and her skin was turning pale.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Well then...if that's what you think...I need to rectify this mistake..." Marcus lifted the fan of cards and caught the foot. "I'll kill you...and then you'll be able to die in peace...how does that sound?"he sliced at the ankle quickly, glaring at her, his eyes full on yellow. "So...in the ancient words of our ancestors...bring it on."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 05, 2015 7:38 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison rolled in the air to avoid Marcus' attack, landing behind him before sending a sweeping kick towards his legs "For once..." she spoke in a soft voice, jumping backwards to get some distance from Marcus. Landing on her feet, she rose her leg again, knee up "For once you're speaking my language..." she muttered, she was happy with this. No matter what happened, she won. Poison dashed forward, sending a superspeed knee towards his gut, then following that attack with a flipping blade kick "I can't dream... I can't dream because of you! All I wanted was some peace and quiet! It never stops! The buzzing never stops!" she screamed erratically as she attacked.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Hmm...how...contorted you've become...kids these days..." he got up, only to be kicked and sent across the room, hitting the ground. He popped up, and sent blade card after blade card after her. "Let's see how much you've learned then!"he said, pocketing two different cards, and throwing another pylon card into the wall. "You haven't been sleeping well? Maybe you need to LIE DOWN!"he activated his pylon cards, channeling a electric shock toward the blade cards he threw to make THEM electric.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 07, 2015 12:59 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Perona.full.839195_zps8eatd5hj

xxxxxxxOdile✖↰ Von Klampenverb
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x shrieking skulls will shock your soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seal your doom tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 Blushing Banshee】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When the surprise particle canon actually obliterated Rose to a pair of smoking feet, the plushies surrounding Odile`s limp body withered some, having expected the battle to be over then- when the mass of tentacles twisted and turned and grotesquely regenerated right before their eyes.
They snapped back up into battle mode, watching and waiting as spiked bulged forward from it`s almost elastic skin. This one was very different from the rest... this one tried extra hard. It`d just-- take more time is all. Odile herself remained still, seeing as how she was still using up her mental capacity to telepathically control the stuffed animals- but they leaped to knock her out of the way as a large tendril came spiraling forward at her. She remained sprawled out on the ground as her legion of plushies ran closer to Rose, splitting into two groups and moving opposite directions as they prepared for their next attack. One group launched a series of knives out of their soft centers, while the others shot lasers from their pupils-- though, they only attacked from either side of Rose, leaving her front completely open for Celica to attack without being in harm`s way. 

Because I`m a witch!
Odile`s Theme - The Prince`s Hymn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri May 08, 2015 4:51 pm

✝✝✝ ▸ FALL, FALL ON YOUR KNEES ↘↘

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 2_zpslvnwzfhe

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x long lay the earth, in sin and error pining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `till he appeared, and the soul felt his worth x۞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Conqueror of Worlds】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cain could hear the sound of Marcus` wrist moving to fling a card at him from a mile away, but made no move to stop the action- he only neutrally glanced over his shoulder at the Assassin League`s leader, quirking an eyebrow in amusement. "Turning your friends into monsters, you say..." The reason he hadn`t made a move to stop the attack became apparent soon enough as Poison dashed between them, halting the cards before they hit their target. Cain immediately diverted his attention, also taking some exception to Marcus labeling Poison 'his girl'-- she could deal with this, she could. It wasn`t his place to get involved.
In search of a steady target, he glanced down the narrow halls as he heard a voice calling forward for Marcus. He traversed forward, taking a sort of sick pleasure from the thought of praying upon an assassin who was perhaps afraid- being the source of another man`s nightmare was Cain`s equivalent to an ego boost. Soon, the sound of Blackbloods squealing out in pain as someone brutally cut through them grew louder as the source grew nearer- at which point Cain stopped moving, instead waiting at the end of a line of Blackbloods for his opponent to arrive- and when he finally did, the Conqueror of Worlds didn`t move a muscle, simply looked the young man up and down with a spark of challenge dancing behind his inverted eyes. "...Hero..." Cain murmured, almost hesitantly, as if trying out the word on his tongue. "Do you truly think so...? Do you truly think a soul alive has earned the right to call themselves such a thing...?" The locusts surrounding his legs moved erratically, bustling and forming a scorpion-like talon behind him. "...If only I could be so naive. You have been lied to, child... Allow me to cleanse you..." The insect formed stinger lunged down at Victor at breakneck speeds, eager to tear through the young man in a single move.  

Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue May 12, 2015 2:57 am

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 12_zpsub1egm7u

Steel Marionette
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica grinned as Odile's attack seemed to have entirely eliminated Rose - but as the other returned with a vengeance, that smiled changed very rapidly to a scowl. She clutched her sword tight in her hands, eying Rose cautiously and letting Odile make the first move. While she stood there, though, she noticed tentacles oozing her way- and very quickly slashed them away, scrambling back. Once she'd seen her ally attack, she darted forward to slash and stab at Rose quickly before backing away again, wanting to keep as much distance as possible when she wasn't attacking.

Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue May 12, 2015 3:05 am

Damian Ward

Grendel

Damian smirked at the scared look blooming in Ken's eyes, amused and entertained - but as Ken started trying to fight back, he couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, how cute-! The cross dressing freak wants to play!~" He smirked, then, laughing as he took a step forward and caught Ken's wrist with ease. The blonde would have been able to track his movements that time, since he was in front of him - but he was definitely moving at a faster pace than any normal human. His Killer Gene was active and entertained, a fact only proven all the more by his sadistic smirk as he flipped Ken over his shoulder and to the ground. Rapidly, he straddled the other's hips and leaned over him, sticking his tongue out. "You're so pathetic-! I could do so many things to you right now..." Laughing, he got back up, looking positively ecstatic with how things were going.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue May 12, 2015 3:21 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken ignored the crossdressing comment made to him as the outfit he was wearing was ridiculous for an assassin such as himself to have on at the moment. He grimaced as his wrist was caught as he then felt the impact of the hard ground on him. A bit of gasped air came out of him as he stared at his opponent. Then he was being straddled. This made Ken really uncomfortable as he tried to wriggle away while blushing at the situation. This was really embarrassing! "S-Shut up!" Ken got up quickly after Grendel got off him as his brain tried to think the situation. He had to at first try to grasp his enemy's movement. He took another card from his socks as he threw one at the man before rushing in for a slash at the man's chest.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 12, 2015 6:12 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 3511

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor threw his jacket off, a grin upon his face as he got Cain's attention. The mere fact that this godly being registered his existence was more than enough to give him a boost of not only confidence but strength. As a man who loved bloodshed... there was nothing more exciting that spilling the blood of superhumans. Beings that were far above what he should ever be capable of "You don't believe me...? Well I've had my share of doubters... you're not different... here's the thing about my doubters though..." as Cain's locusts flew towards him, he slid his cybernetic hand against his blade, powerful electric energy surged from his weapon. With a single swing, he unleashed a powerful electric blast capable of burning the locusts before him "They have a habit of dying on me... he then jumped from his pile of Blackbloods, sending himself straight towards Cain without an ounce of hesitation within him, with the sole goal of beheading the Fallen King "I AM NOT AFRAID! I CANNOT DIE! PLOT SHIELD... BITCH!!!!"

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 1210

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison kept her eyes on the prize, this time, there would be no distractions. Her and Marcus were going to bleed today, either one or both of them would die. She would make sure of that, as entire waves of cards were flung towards her, she reflected each and every attack with her foot blades, hid razor sharp cards were sent flying in every direction across the room "I hate you! I hate you I hate you I hate you! You should have left me for dead! You should have left everyone for dead! You have no right to do what you did! YOU MADE ME INTO THIS! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" she screamed, seeing an opening in his attacks and charging straight for him... until the pylon cards happened. Ishbel's eyes widened as she took a step back, a moment's hesitation almost led to her death. And for a moment, it look like his attack had succeeded as well... but all the attack had done was destroy her jacket where the woman once stood. Her Killer Gene had just saved her life again. Holding her blades in her fingers like claws, she had jumped up to the ceiling, before jumping from there down towards Marcus, where she swung down on him with her knife claws.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 12, 2015 7:43 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 2510
" ? ? . . . . . . . . ? ? "

Sister Rose Aethor
Sister of the One True Messiah
Sister Rose's Theme: Despair and Die

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

"I don't...appreciate that..."
<3 said with Rose's voice. The stabs jammed into the soft tissue, but soon got stuck in the flesh. The knives and lasers all hit Rose, but she was regenerating too fast. She sent tentacles at both Odile and Cece, laughing as she did. "Submit to a better tomorrow....you will not regret it..."

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 9 Rosesig_zpsbf74edba
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 12, 2015 8:09 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"All I did was try and help. But if you want to die now, now would be a good time!" he was confident that he got her, but suddenly, attack from above. He grunted and was cut in the chest. He felt the blood but ignored the pain. He threw several cards at her, one being an ace card. It would explode on impact if it hit her, or if she deflected it. He hoped it would be one of those two things. "I've taught you well. You hate this don't you? Knowing I taught you how to kill!"he yelled smiling. His eyes flashed yellow again as he kept himself loose for her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 17, 2015 12:59 am

Damian Ward

Grendel

Damian cackled as Ken flushed, smirking devilishly at him. The card thrown towards him caused a quick and easy sidestep, and the fact that Ken rushed towards him didn't bother him at all. He lifted an arm lazily, letting the slash slice open his skin along his arm. Upon seeing the blood there, he chuckled, smirking in amusement. "Oh... were you expecting me to flinch? Was that supposed to hurt?" Damian laughed aloud at that, shaking his head as he grabbed the card away from Ken and flung it aside. Very quickly after, he swept his leg out towards the other's to knock him down, not really caring if he saw it coming or not because he wasn't really moving as fast as he could.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next