Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:29 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 Tumblr_mb644kTNGX1r6mn0uo1_500_zpsqfjtzvms
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Ahhh...refreshing." he stood up and went to towel the sweat off him. He was smiling as Victor was yelling at him.  "Victor, don't get cocky. There is one above you, but currently incapacitated. So, you have some work to do yourself Mister man." he sat down and continued to watch everything happening. This was pretty good. If only the other assassins worked this hard. But then he smelled something burning. "Is Odile doing things again? I hope she's not doing them in the kitchen. EY! ODILE! ARE YOU BLOWING UP THE KITCHEN AGAIN!?!" he yelled hoping for an answer.  

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Emu Queen Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:29 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 Perona.600.719518_zpsj15fm46l

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxOdile✖↰ Von Klampenverb
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x shrieking skulls will shock your soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seal your doom tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 Blushing Banshee】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Odile bristled at the loud voice calling to her from the hall-- damn. Busted. "N-NO." She shrieked back, swaying toward the door slightly... "I`M...MAKING STUFF...IT`S IMPORTANT--!" She glared at a stuffed pig that was busy emptying some glowing vial into the cauldron, and once she looked at it- the thing dropped the whole glass into the mixture, hopped off onto the floor, and waddled over to the door to shut it closed. "AND IT`S LEGAL!" A stuffed deer grabbed a cloth off the counter and got to work on fanning out the air, as a stuffed cat dashed forward to toss what appeared to be a surgical mask up to Odile. The pinkette slowly inserted an entire spatula (?) into the mixture, still sort of staring at the door... this was stressful...    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Because I`m a witch!
Odile`s Theme - The Prince`s Hymn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:23 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 Toma28AMNESIA296001465991

Ken kept doing more and more sit ups until the comment of protecting the ass came up. This made him stop in the tracks as he didn't notice the shocks getting him at the moment as he just stared at Victor. "Dude...that's so gay..." The awkward Ken didn't know what to do now. Should he continue after hearing that comment? The bitch part about how awesome Victor was blew past his head as he was lost in thought. That was over when he felt pain at his gut as an oof sound came out of him as he saw that Victor was now standing on him. Right. Time to do more practice. Ken was ready to do another situp but stopped again as he just stared at Victor. "Uh Victor...I'm not going to do it with you on me...like your crotch is right in front of my face if I do a sit up...so get off me..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 610

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor gave a confident smile to Marcus when he brought up another assassin "Yeah well, maybe TO YOU. But the reality is that I'm best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be! You wanna know why!? BECAUSE I'M THE MOTHER FUCKING PROTAGONIST OF THIS STORY! THAT'S WHY!" he triumphantly spoke from atop Ken's gut as he crossed his arms. He let out some confident laughter, before he noticed that Ken wasn't moving. The assassin looked down to him with a scowl, raising an eyebrow as he heard what his blonde friend had to say. What did Victor do? He stepped right on Ken's face "WHAT'S THAT!? OH RIGHT! I BELIEVE I HEARD YOU SAY: I'M A LITTLE BITCH! IS THAT WHAT THEY TEACH YOU IN BITCH SCHOOL, BITCH!? WHICH IS FOR BITCHES! BECAUSE OVER HERE IN BADASSVILLE WE DON'T COMPLAIN! GET TO WORK!!" he barked out, making sure to rub the soles of his shoe in Ken's face. Victor was going into full drill sergeant phase.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 Tumblr_mb644kTNGX1r6mn0uo1_500_zpsqfjtzvms
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

Marcus sighed and shook his head. She was doing that again. No matter how many times he told her no, she was gonna keep doing it huh? "IF YOU'RE GOING TO UNLEASH HARMFUL GASES INTO THIS COMPLEX, I WILL PUT FISH IN YOUR BED! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!" he yelled, and then turned his attention to Victor and Ken's training. Victor was really ripping into him, which was good, he felt like Ken was becoming a little bit overconfident...and sort of a bitch. "You heard him Ken...quit bitching and get to it."he said and crossed his arms over his chest.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken just stayed silent while Victor was yelling how great he was. This guy sure was something. The problem still remained that the man was on his gut and the situation about him doing a sit up still remained. There was no way he was going to do that. Not with the man still there. Just then pain came to Ken's face as the shoe connected as he felt the sole rubbing on him now. He didn't want to keep going even after what Victor and Marcus said but he had to bey his boss's orders, no matter how much he didn't want to. Ken kept staying silent as he started to do another sit up with the shoe still on his face. Underneath that shoe however was a glare with anger in his eyes as he kept doing one sit up after another, tying to ignore the fact that Victor was still on him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:56 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 Tumblr10

" L i f e       i s n ' t        s o       b a d      a f t e r    a l l "

Harriet Miona
Feathersong
Harriet's Theme: Sister's Love

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

Harriet yawned as she got out of her bed in her room. It was her afternoon nap, so she had to sleep. It was nice to sleep. She looked around her room, seeing that she forgot to clean her room.
"Mar Mar would get mad..." she started to pick up her books and toys around the room, putting them away in either in her box or a shelf. She smiled and smiled gently, as it was clean. "Yay...!"she clapped a little, and then was a little worried. Marcus hadn't seen her today. She went to the door and opened it. It was unlocked. Normally, she wasn't allowed out of the room, since touching people was a thing. She thought about it, and smiled."I won't...be gone long..."she pressed a button on her wrist, which looked like a watch, and her hands became a little paler then before. She walked down the hall, being sneaky to avoid anyone seeing her. She was in a place full of assassins, and yet, they didn't see this woman sneaking down. She saw smoke from the kitchen, and then heard yelling. She didn't know where to go from there. Plus, she hadn't really met anyone yet so...she was nervous. She peeked into the training area, seeing Marcus watching, and Victor yelling at Ken. "Mar Mar..."she said in a whisper as she watched what was going on.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 Harrietsig_zps0gfbemxz
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 610

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

"NO PAIN NO GAIN MAN!" Victor barked out to Ken after Marcus did too, they seemed to really enjoy ganging up on the poor guy. Victor kept his foot in the blonde's face as he smiled arrogantly, crossing his arms and letting out a light laugh. And then... Ken started doing sit ups anyways. Victor's arrogant smile turned into a proud smile as he spoke "Holy shit you're actually doing it-" Victor spoke in a whisper. He flipped off the blonde before engaging in light clapping "Impressive... impressive...!" Victor spoke as the floor let out yet another volt of electricity. And this time Victor was on the ground, the electric energy went right through him. Yet, he just stood there, his arms crossed as he smiled to Ken. His cybernetic arm was glowing too as electric energy burst from his palm for a moment. The electricity ceased, and Victor felt like there were eyes on him. The man turned to see Harriet peaking at him and the others. Victor smiled to the girl and waved "Yo Girly!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:39 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken kept doing one sit up after another as his face was still glaring at Victor. Even when the man was praising him and clapping he could still feel a bit of anger in him as he was finally done doing sit ups. He sat on the floor tired after doing that bit of exercise. He was kind of surprised that the electric shocks weren't affecting Victor at all as he could still feel a bit of pain of the currents going through him. Maybe he was getting numb from this? Whatever the case, it was hurting him less and less now which was a good thing. He then heard Victor saying hi to someone as he looked over to where the man was waving to. He couldn't really tell who it was but he could see that it was a female as Ken got confused. "You know this miss Victor?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:55 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 Perona.600.719518_zpsj15fm46l

xxx

"I. Welcome. Your. FISH. I WELCOME IT!" Odile pressed her face against the closed door so she could scream that, afterward gently backing away and looking at the door with judging eyes. She was still for a moment, before she decided the fumes were getting to be a bit much in an enclosed space and gently peeked the door open. She ordered the stuff deer to fan the air faster, and it accelerated accordingly- satisfied with herself, she tossed another ambiguously shaped organ into the mixture. The liquid tilted a different color, and according to her grin, that was a good thing- she didn`t take too long to revel in her success however, as the sound of tiny footsteps from outside grabbed her attention. Worried that may be Marcus straying closer to check on the mess she made, she peeked out the door, some sort of pink gas leaking out to the base as she did- blinking as she took note of the petite redhead down the hall with the guys. "Hi little girl thing!" 

Because I`m a witch!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:58 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

Harriet gasped when Victor called, and came out of hiding. She looked scared, even a little sad.
"I...thought you wouldn't find me, Vivi." she said, and sort of shifted her weight from one side to the other, nervously looking at the all. "Um...H-hi..."she waved a little awkwardly at Ken, not making eye contact since she was nervous. She looked at the woman that had pink smoke coming from her. She looked scared. "Umm...are you on fire...miss...Odile?"

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Girly?"he looked over and saw the girl there. He smiled and walked over to her, petting her head.  "You got lonely didn't you? I'm sorry darlin, I was busy here..." he looked at Ken as he asked who rthe girl was. He smiled. "This is Harriet Miona. She's our special guest here staying with us. And Odile what is that smell?" he spoke and smirked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 3610

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor stomped his foot against the floor of the gym, which was to deactivate the flooring, the last thing he needed was to accidentally electrocute people around him now, even if it wasn't lethal. As Marcus introduced Harriet, Victor grinned, grabbing his jacket and once again adorning it "Miona... like firecrotch..." he spoke to himself. He eventually gave a nod to Ken as he walked from the scene "We're taking a break-" he told Ken before looking to Harriet. He slipped his hands into his pockets as he examined her "Don't worry about her- she scares the birds away." he told in regards to Odile. This was normal.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:39 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken smiled at Harriet as he was still confused who she was as Marcus explained. A special guest? Ken didn't know that they were other people besides assassin's and workers in the place. Just what was she doing here? Nonetheless, he got up once the floor was turned off and walked over to where she was. "Hi there Miss Harriet. It's nice to meet you." Ken smiled again as he gave another wave as he noticed the pink smoke that was coming out of the kitchen. That was something he didn't even want to know what was going on as he didn't bother to ask Marcus was was happening over there.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:13 am

xxx

"Hm?" Odile hummed as both Harriet and Marcus commented on the smoke, and then delightfully shook her head. "Dreams." She answered contently, smiling brightly and closing her eyes as she slowly closed the door behind her and waddled toward the group. "Why`re you keeping a little girl hidden away, Marmar-? Spooooky...~" She squatted to Harriet`s level, leaning up close to the girl to inspect her-- perhaps a bit too close, with their faces only mere inches apart. She didn`t look too much like a little girl... but she sure as hell acted like one- and would probably continued to be dubbed one. She backed away to glare daggers up at Victor, abruptly shrieking at him, "THE BIRDS ASKED FOR IT." then settled her attention back on Harriet. "Her clothes are so cute... I kinda want `em... she`s like a doll or something..."  

Because I`m a witch!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:31 am

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

Harriet hid behind Marcus, since everyone was coming over to see her. Did Marcus not tell them about her? She was hidden away, yes, but the mention of 'special guest' was a little over the top for her.
"H...hi...everyone.." she kept her face on Marcus' back, and tried to be really nice about it. "Umm...what's a fire crotch?"she asked Victor, and then waved at Ken. He seemed nice enough. Then Odile got all up in Harriet's face and made her feel very uncomfortable. "M-Mar Mar picked these out for me...you...like them?"she gave a cute little giggle at that comment.

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Now now, no crowding. She's not supposed to come out of her room very often, aren't you?"he smiled and blushed a bit when she hid behind him. It was so cute, he couldn't help it.  "You're not shy, are you Harriet?" he asked and then looked at Odile."I hope that means it will be magically clean when you're done in there...if not...I'll be an angry panda."he said, and put a hand on Harriet's head, petting the girl again. He was going to be protective of her...no matter what.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:51 am

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 13_zpsmehwg0h3

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica stretched as she finished drying and brushing her hair, having taken a long relaxing shower. Once she felt she'd finished fixing her appearance, she shifted to leave her room, wandering along the halls quietly. It didn't take long to find the rest of the group- but one she did, she was met with a combination of a foul odor and a strange person she didn't quite recognize. "Who's this?" she asked, cocking her head to the side and examining Harriet from a much safer distance than Odile. "... And what is that smell??"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor let out a light laugh when Harriet asked about his nickname for Bunny "Oh nothing-" Victor picked his gigantic sword from the wall and heaved it over his shoulder as he looked to Marcus. Letting out a sigh, he grinned to the man and blatantly asked "Yeah man- this looks a bit suspicious- how old is she anyways?" Victor had quite a few questions in store for Marcus if it turned out he was hiding an under-aged girl in the base somehow. Victor entire spirit seemed to be destroyed as Harriet said that her clothes were picked out by Marcus "Suspiciooooouuuuuussss...."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken smiled as Harriet waved back at him. She didn't seem to be threatening but he did question why Marcus had someone like her in the base. He kept it to himself however as he saw that Odile and Victor was causing trouble. "Hey hey! Why not just um let her be and not starting to ask questions and stuff." Ken asked as he tried to think of a way to make this less awkward for the new guest. An idea popped up in his head as he asked her, "Did you come out to play some games then Miss Harriet?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:29 am

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

When Harriet heard the question regarding her age, she looked over at Victor with a big smile, and held out her hands.
"I'm this many!" she held up all but one of her fingers, meaning she was 9. But she did not look 9 at all! "Mar Mar says...I grew up too fast...so now my brain is catching up since I was asleep for so long..."she looked at Ken and clapped with a smile. "OH! I love games! Were you playing games? Can I play Kenny?"she seemed to be also adept at giving nicknames. She looked at Cece and waved with a smile on her face. She was getting used to meeting and talking to people.

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Harry darlin, you're more then that." he laughed and looked at Victor straight in the eyes.  "She's 31, just like her twin. I'll explain the whole situation once Harry is tired. It would be...difficult to explain right now." He chuckled as the girl seemed to get excited over things. He put a hand on her head again. "Alright alright, calm calm. You can play for a little while, but then homework time, okay?"he looked at the others, not awkward at all that suddenly this random girl appeared. It was like this was normal or something. "Oh yes Cece. This is Harriet Miona. She's someone who decided to be naughty and come out of her room without asking. But she'd been staying here with us." he said this with a straight face and as if it was totally normal. Cause to him it was. Harriet had been around for years, and he devoted time to her. The others just so happened to not know a single thing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:53 pm

xxx

Odile nodded fiercely as Harriet asked if she liked her clothes- they were very much Odile`s thing, she was all about frills. She continued to inspect the smaller redhead, keeping her distance somewhat now that she had gotten the gist of her, and replied to Marcus as she did. "Are you imply it wouldn`t be clean...? Racist-" She would have gone on, but then Celica happened, and that grabbed Odile`s attention. "CECE." She barked- wrinkling her nose as the whitette asked about the stench. Right... she decided not to answer- mysteries were fun, and the fact that Harriet was thirty one was being brought up. "Oh-" Odile hummed, looking at Harriet over again- she didn`t quite look thirty either but, that made much more sense than nine...
"We should play catch with my shrunken heads-" She suggested abruptly when games were brought up-- shrunken heads made for an automatic good time, after all. 

Because I`m a witch!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

So after hearing what Harriet and Marcus said... Victor held a blank expression for some time. He started to try and make sense of things in his head, which was quite difficult for him. Eventually, he ran to Marcus, grabbing him by the back of his collar and dragging him away to a safe distance. He didn't want anybody hearing them "Listen boss, just because I play some questionable videogames doesn't mean I approve of stuff like this-" he whispered to the boss, a tempered, paranoid look in his eyes "Please tell me you haven't done anything illegal... PLEASE TELL ME-" of course, he made sure nobody else was listening and kept his voice hushed. And... it was really kind of ironic that Victor asked Marcus to promise he was keeping things legal... since he honestly couldn't truthfully say yes for reasons not involving Harriet at all. They were criminals after all-

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"WHOA!"he grunted and looked back.  "A moment. Harry darlin stay with the girls! That includes you Ken." he said and looked at Victor, surprised. Like, he looked disgusted at the mention of what the hell he was talking about. "Victor...I may be a questionable person with questionable tastes...but all I did to that girl was give her a second chance at life. I...I would never do something like that...not to her..."he looked Victor straight in the eye and said those words in a hushed tone. He meant them. Right now, Harriet was just a little girl in his eyes, like a daughter. Yes, at times the man had impure thoughts about her, but never in his life would he DO something based on those thoughts. He was an insane bastard, but he at least had standards.   "Now...I'm going to say this once Victor...if something happens to me, as my second in command and trusted friend...I want you to promise me...you will take care of her, and not let her come to harm. She's just a little girl...and I want her to grow up strong...and ready for this world. Please...promise me..."he kept his tone soft and serious.

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

Harriet looked over at the two and looked concerned. Did she do something wrong? She looked at her hands. She looked at them sadly.
"Umm..." she listened to Odile and looked at her. "Are...shrunken heads scary?"she asked, looking at the girl with very curious eyes. "I have some toys in my room too...we can play in there...it's...down the hall."she pointed at the door at the VERY end of the hall. It was labeled 'broom closet'.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:42 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken kept his smile up as the question came how old Harriet was. The fact that she said that she was nine while Marcus said thirty-one made him raise his suspicions ever more. Just what the hell was going on? This did not seem right at all. Before he could ask Marcus he was already walking away as the girl comment at him made Ken look away sadly. Was he really that wimpy? He turned back his attention to Harriet as he heard what Odile said and quickly raised his eyebrows. "No! No shrunken heads! I don't think Miss Harriet would have fun with that!" Ken tried to think on what to do as an idea popped up in his head. "Sure Miss Harriet. Why don't we play in your room or if you'll like, you can bring the toys here to play with? So, shall we play?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 7 13_zpsmehwg0h3

Steel Marionette
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica blinked as Marcus went ahead and explained, slightly confused nonetheless but providing Harriet with a soft smile in response to her wave. She was confused- highly confused... How long had this girl been here without them knowing? Before she could respond, Odile spouted out her nickname, making her jolt in surprise as she turned to look at her- only to be ignored. She sighed, turning back to Harriet- though hesitating upon realizing they had all mentioned playing. Playing...? She bit her lip, glancing around- and silently realizing both Victor and Marcus had moved off. She looked after them hesitantly, before looking to Odile and giving her a faint and nervous smile. "If Marcus asks I went to go practice and train-" she told her, smiling awkwardly- before turning and hurrying towards her room, seemingly trying to dodge something but not exactly making it apparent what she was avoiding.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:18 am

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

Harriet looked a little sad as Cece left to go do things. She didn't even say much besides who she was...it was a little disconserting, since Harriet just wanted to make friends. But then Ken talked about playing, and that made her smile.
"Umm...well, Mar Mar said I'm not allowed to let anyone...um...what's the word...cuntameinate...something like that. It's kept clean and cold for...some reason. But...since I'm out here, we can play! You too!" she pointed at Odile. "Umm...what's a fun game we can play? I would say hide and seek, but Mar Mar told me you guys are good hiders...Hmmmm..." she was thinking so hard about it she was tapping her foot. "We could...play dress up..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next