Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 6 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:11 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 6 Tumblr_mb644kTNGX1r6mn0uo1_500_zpsqfjtzvms
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"This way..."he walked down the stairs, and got to a door. He swiped one of his cards and walked through. Inside was a lab...and a sort of creepy one at that. There were tanks and people taking notes and writing down stuff.  "This is...call it a special research and development facility...but...it's for my projects.." he went to a computer with a large screen, and turned it on. Suddenly, a bunch of names came up. Every assassin in the league had a little button on the touch screen. "This...is how I know where all of you are...at all times. This may sound bad but...every single person has a chip somewhere on their body...we implant it in secret. When I want to know where one of you are...that's how I know...as my second...I guess you should know that part at the least.."

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 6 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 6 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 6 4210

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 6 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

As Victor entered the lab, he began to look around and touch things he's not supposed to "Nugget..." he let out in disbelief "I didn't even know we had one of these..." though he did realize that he should have known better. EVERYONE seemed to have a secret laboratory these days. Following Marcus deeper into the lab, he stopped and looked up to the large computer, staring at Marcus as he explained what it was for. "Oh- I knew you had one of these- it's kind obvious man-" he responded to his boss, an awkward smile on his face. With how Marcus ran the faction and knew certain things, he always assumed he had something like this "Are there anymore secrets? Ooooh what does this do?" Victor asked, before getting distracted and walking towards a tank and poking it excessively.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 6 Tumblr_mb644kTNGX1r6mn0uo1_500_zpsqfjtzvms
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

"Oh uh...Victor...you're poking my son..." he said and walked over to the tank, smiling. He put a hand on it, smiling.  "His name...well...you'd think after 10 years, I'd have a name for him. But this is my son...I saved him from my ex wife...and now I'm waiting for him to wake up." he checked a screen, seeing the vitals were stable. He was okay. He had tubes going in and out of his body, just floating in suspension. Marcus let out a tiny smile. "I was thinking...Tori...it's a nice name...don't you think?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor suddenly jumped back as Marcus told him that was his son "Oh-" well then... that was, a bit.... creepy. Victor just had a blank expression on his face as he looked to Marcus, then the tank, then to Marcus. This was honestly weird, he had no idea what to say "Cool- have any more people in tubes?" AND THEN HE SAID THAT. He almost immediately started to regret saying that, but he tried his best to make it seem like he wasn't weirded out. Besides... if there were any other tube people down here... HE SHOULD PROBABLY KNOW THAT.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:24 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Only a few. Been trying to do things here and there. Grow assassins and what not to keep numbers high. But it hasn't worked out. Testube Babies take a REALLY long time to grow." he pat the tank his son was in though.  "He's the only one that worked...which is good...considering how I had to get him...but that's another story for another day. Let's go." he started to leave the lab, going back up the stairs. "That's....pretty much all I wanted to show you. I'm a sick fuck who saved my ex wifes and my kid, and I have chips in the weirdest places on your body. That's about it. Oh wait...I forgot..." he pulled out a little switch. It just had a button on it. "This is important, but I can never press the button unless I have to. Which I don't...anyway...questions?"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:38 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor blinked, unable to really gather anything he could legitimately say. So instead, he just took a deep breath and nodded "Yeah, yeah-" it was starting to become clear he really didn't have anything to say. Because honestly, what COULD he say? Eventually, he was brought to the switch revealing a button. And honestly, he was about to push the button just because he couldn't resists, until Marcus said it was important NOT to do that. "Oh, okay-" he replied to Marcus in a weak voice, before continuing "Let's go then!" he then tried his best to leave the lab. Victor was quick to get out, though he made sure to wait for Marcus to follow too "I really should get to training the assassins... listen, if Poison is going to be attacking... we'll need to prepare for it." the last thing he needed was Poison getting a lot of people killed again. The last thing The League needed was another Poison incident.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:57 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Yes...do that...we SHOULD be recieving some new people...in light of these events, we need to be prepared." he got some papers from a lab person.  "Ah, these are the test results for the other assassins. Let's see now." he scanned through them carefully, and smiled with relief. "According to these, our assassin branch is clear. They're still going through the staff. This is good." he put the button away, and looked at Victor. "You know about these things right? The Black Bloods. Give them a full explanation. No skimping now."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:34 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor was already walking away from Marcus by the time he started walking again, he only came to a complete stop when Marcus started talking about the Blackbloods again. At their mere mention, Victor came to a complete stop, and sighed. He had just gone around saying that absolutely NOBODY other than the top ranked people in the organization were to know. And this time, he was going to shrug off his boss, for the better of the organization "Boss... if more people knew about what these things REALLY were... we'd probably just be shooting ourselves in the foot." and Victor simply walked away, right out of the lab. What was he supposed to tell them? That everyone they know and love, even the man standing besides them, was a Blackblood? That at any moment, everyone around them could just transform into an ungodly being and kill anything in sight. There was a fine line between the best of the best knowing what's up and just going about telling everybody, which would only instill a panic. Victor left the lab, and began to call out for Ken "AYE! AYE KEN! I promised I would help you out wouldn't I!? Come on man, let's train a bit!" he called out to his friend, though he had no idea where the blonde was. He had hoped that eventually he would simply run into the guy. He continued to wander the base, looking for Isaac.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:55 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"If you say so." he smiled and walked to the training room with him.  "Cece, Odile. Care to spare? Or do something?" he said with that same smile. He was reading through the blood tests. So far, everyone was clean. Though it made Marcus wonder how in the world Victor knew about these things. Maybe he encountered them in the past, who knew. But he did feel better about showing him those things. Someone needed to see them.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:56 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 6 Toma28AMNESIA296001465991

Ken watched as the others go do their own thing as he tried to think of what to do. He obviously needed to train more if he ever stands a chance at fighting those two or people similar like them. But how can he do that? Maybe he needed to make a new card? Ken was pondering more and more as he noticed that something just wasn't feeling right. He looked down and noticed that a small blood puddle was forming on him now as his face kept staring at it. "Maybe I should go change..."
Ken said to himself as he went over to where his room was. A couple of minutes and bandaging the wound with masking tape to secure it in place, he placed on new clothes as he headed out. Right training it is then. He then heard Victor calling him out and trying to find him. Oh this was going to be fun. Ken smirked as he spotted Victor a little bit away as he went up behind the man before tapping him on the shoulder. "Were you looking for meeeeeeee?" He said in Victor's ear in the strangest and most creepiest voice he could think of.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:36 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor was going about his life, searching for Ken when he suddenly heard a creeper's voice behind him. And he could swear he was being touch too, this being a trained assassin, Victor immediately turned around and threw a punch towards Ken's face. AND THEN he noticed it was Ken "Oh it's just you man- hey yeah, didn't I promise we would be training today? If we're gonna be fighting Poison, we're going to need to push ourselves to the next level, yeah?" he told the blonde, lifting his clenched fist up. He brought it out for a fist bump, smiling to the blonde "Though I warn you, I'm a tough guy... you may not live through this~" he played with Ken, in a casual attempt to mess with the blonde before making his way to where his training materials were. For the most part, it was just a bunch of weights, a mat, and a few cardboard cut ups covered in tape, they had obviously been cut up and taped back together a dozen times over by now. Victor seemed to have a love for the basics...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:00 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken smiled and waited for Victor's response. He can't wait to see the man being scared and jump in the air! As soon as he saw that the punch was coming towards his face, Ken's reflexes kicked in as he ducked to avoid it. "Darn! And here I thought I could get you too!" He pouted a bit before getting back up and sighing. "Yeah. We need to definitely get stronger if we have any chance to fight them. I know I need it alot." He saw Victor then putting a fist in front of him. Did he want a fist bump or? Ken didn't know how to respond as he lightly tapped Victor's fist with his own before pulling back. A smirk came out of his mouth though after what Victor said. "Oh I've had way worse moments than this! I'm pretty sure I can survive." He followed Victor over to where the training was. There was the weights and that mat and...cardboard that had alot of tape marks on it? Ken looked at it before picking one up to inspect it further. Maybe this could be useful! He picked another one up and placed one on both sides of his arm as he began to ran, making plane noises as well.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 6 610

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Upon getting to his makeshift gym, the first thing he did was take off his jacket to work out "Listen here man... I don't have any super powers... unlike just about everyone else we deal with. I'm just a guy with a cool sword, so for me to keep up with the type of foe we usually encounter, I need to make sure I'm in tip top shape!" he proudly responded to Ken, immediately started to warm up. Victor had a habit of wearing large, baggy clothing that hid his body. But upon closer inspection, the guy had a surprisingly athletic build for a self-professed geek. That would also explain how the guy move around with a giant sword so easily. The man started to use his weights after the warm up, though he continued to speak to Isaac as he did so "Of course, you'd need to build up on different muscles than me. You don't need to lift a big ass sword around... no, with your style, you'd best try and get a slim build for agility... maybe even learn some parkour... that way your opponent wouldn't be able to touch you as you attacked them from all over the place with your cards-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken kept running around and made more plane noises before he heard Victor and looked at his direction. A whistle came out to show how impressed he was on how fit Victor was. He always thought Victor had no muscle. He made sure to listen to what the man had to say as he thought about it. "Parkour? Is that the thing where I can bounce off the walls? That would be pretty neat to do then!" He placed the cardboard wings on the ground as he stretched. "Alrighty. I'm done pretending to be a plane for now. Let's get to work!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:37 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

"Yeah man! Imagine, nobody would be able to touch you! You could dish out a lot of damage, then avoid any incoming attacks!" Victor really liked his parkour idea, though he hadn't the smallest idea how he could teach the blonde something like that. When Isaac finally stopped being a plane, Victor stopped with the weight lifting for a moment "Good thing too, planes are gay." Victor spoke to Ken with a serious expression "I would have gone with a non homosexual vehicle, like a truck, or a train." apparently there were gay vehicles and straight vehicles according to Victor. Plans were apparently among the gay ones. "Anyways, let us get to work, yeah? Start by warming up... push-ups, stretching, and so on... that way you don't end up hurting yourself when you exert your body. Alright?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:55 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

"That would be cool to be untouchable!" Ken said as he started to think of all the parkour tricks he could do then. But how would he be able to do that? Ken looked at Victor thinking maybe he would know but would ask later. He got confused about planes being gay as he tried to make sense of the situation as he raised his hands in front to defend himself. "I like motorcycles anyway as they're my preference! Motorcycles be best!" A smile appeared on him now as he nodded to the exercise option as he got on his hands and feet. "One! Two! Three!" Ken kept going until he completed 100 before going on to other stretches.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:54 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Ooooh Keeeeeen."he called in, looking through the door, Apparently he appeared there now. "If you don't do whatever Victor tells you to do, you're going to be worse off for it. So...everything with a smile hmmmm?" he chuckled. Yes, he was waiting for a response from the girls who apparently didn't exist anymore, but you know, he could watch two men work out and enjoy himself. Totally a straight thing to do.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

"Motorcycles are like, the straightest of the vehicles-" Victor felt the need to respond to Ken. Done with lifting weights, he moved over to do some pull ups at a pull up bar he had made. He heard Marcus voice as he was working out, and grinned, he should have known that guy would pop in here eventually "Just remember boss... no spoilers-" he told Marcus with a smile. Of course, that was quite a foreboding thing of Victor to say, and in a matter of seconds it would be clear what he meant. The floor to his gym suddenly began to emit electric shocks from its flooring "EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED KEN!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, lifting his legs upwards into a 90 degree angle as the floor got electrocuted... and then he CONTINUED to do pull ups.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:20 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was starting to do his sit ups now as he heard Marcus speaking to him as he saw the man by the door. What he said confused him. Just what did he mean by keeping a smile on his face? That question would be answered quickly as he then heard Victor yelling about the unexpected and OH CRAP THE FLOOR IS ELECTROCUTING! The shocks were massive to Ken as it shocked everywhere on his body. A bit of screaming came out of his mouth before he closed it his whole face grimacing while doing so. Ken tried to put a smile on his face again as he started to slowly get up off the ground for his next sit up. The shocks were doing too much for him however as his smile quickly returned into another grimace as sounds of grunting and pain were coming out of him now as he continued to do his sit ups slowly.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:53 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"It's okay. You can just walk it off." he said, and walked down himself. The floor was electrifying, but he walked onto it, flinching a bit and his hair was going EVERYWHERE with static. He got on the floor and started to do push ups too.  "Work through the pain. Every assassin needs to be tip top, even with a knife in their body. Leave no evidence, get better results." he was actually doing push ups rather fast for how scawrny he was. It was pretty impressive.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:32 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor couldn't help but snicker at Ken's pain. Yeah, he'd been waiting on something like that to happy, and it was a guilty pleasure of his "Now just remember Ken... we are training to fight a woman with the Killer Gene. She's faster than you, she can take more pain than you... and I don't even know what the nun lady is capable of!" Victor did a couple more pull ups before flipping himself into the air and landing on Marcus' back as he did push-ups "You've got two choices here, you've either got to work at becoming a total badass, or you become somebody's bitch! DO YOU WANNA BE SOMEBODY'S BITCH KEN!? HUH!? DO YOU!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:42 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was still grimacing a bit as he was able to now open up his right eye. He then heard Marcus's comments about how he needed to work through the pain as he saw his boss no w doing push ups. This surprised him as he saw how little trouble the man was having with the shocking. Ken kept on doing sit ups with more grunt noises coming out of him. The pain was getting to him though as he was thinking about stopping when suddenly Victor started to shout. The mention of Poison and the nun made him remember how much of an ass beating he got as is started to agitate him. Then came the bitch part. "I...am...no one's...BITCH!" Ken yelled as he started to do his sit ups faster as the shocks kept coming to him. He stopped for a second though as he realized something. "Hey! How come you're not doing the same as us Victor! Get your ass on the floor as well!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:39 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Now now Ken." he said and kept doing push ups. He was a bit sower with the 100+ pounds on his back. He was sweating, but he still kept going. This was actually pretty fun. His eyes flashed that yellow again, and he started to go all out, moving back to his original pace.  "Work through the paaaaaain." he said with a grin and laughed a little bit. He looked over at Ken. "You...need to be tougher then them. Don't question and just GO! GO GO GO!" he grinned and kept going so hard.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 6 Perona.600.719518_zpsj15fm46l

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxOdile✖↰ Von Klampenverb
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x shrieking skulls will shock your soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seal your doom tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 Blushing Banshee】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SO LIKE, SOME STUFF HAPPENED. Odile had kept herself extra busy, and anyone doing anything in the base could probably smell the bellows of smoke exuding from the kitchen. There the pinkette had settled a giant cauldron, as well as several other pots and pans onto the stove and kept them all there, while she and a colorful array of stuffed animals that she controlled stirred vigorously. The talk of Blackbloods prior had gotten her all riled up, and she needed to be sure she had more than one prepared spell on hand to tackle them with all she had. She stopped her stirring to stuff a vial into the back of a stuffed bunny through an opening she had made prior, and then reached over to plop an eyeball into her cauldron-- she could vaguely hear the sounds of people doing stuff down the hall... and while it was tempting to get in on that, she tried to remain focused.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Because I`m a witch!
Odile`s Theme - The Prince`s Hymn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:05 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor smiled as his words seemed to inspire Ken to work harder "THAT'S RIGHT! WORK THAT ASS HARD TO PROTECT THE ASS!" he barked out to Victor, laughing triumphantly as he stood atop Marcus' back. That smile was quickly wiped from his face as Ken questioned why he wasn't on the floor too "BITCH! I'M THE BEST ASSASSIN UNDER MARCUS' GODDAMN ORGANIZATION, WHO'S THE ONE HERE THAT NEEDS THE TRAINING!? DO I NEED IT!? OF COURSE I DO! BUT YOU NEED IT MORE.. SO...!" Victor jumped off Marcus' landing right on Ken's gut as he was trying to to sit ups "WORK HARDER! IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT! WORK HARD AND YOU'LL GET RESULTS!!!" he barked out to Ken like a drill sergeant. Victor wasn't going to be nice... this was life or death here.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next