Westonshire (Krieg Forces)

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Westonshire (Krieg Forces)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:02 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Terrified | Place//: "I'm not sure..." | Company//: .....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona bit the side of his cheek as he watched everyone talk. Why were they deciding things for him? He has his own voice, he has an opinion, he has thoughts.... Did it occur to anyone what he wanted? Crona pushed himself up from the ground and held his arms, looking down at the ground. Yes, he had an opinion, but he was too quiet to say anything about it. So, Crona simply took a few steps and stood by Atlas, his eyes still casted to the ground. He had no where to go, nothing to do... He supposed that just doing what they wanted was the best plan he had. Anyway, if he didn't, the crazy toddler might hurt him. So he simply stood they're silently, waiting to see what they wanted him to do, Go to the Cathedral, or not.

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:01 pm

Atlas

↘↘↘ As the bone snapped to his side Atlas did his best not to avert his attention towards the elder male, who was doing a pretty fine job at making a spectacle. His goal was to gain his attention, and from there incite fear. His blood was already boiling; fear didn't have much of a place in his thoughts. Fortunately, a bit of common sense did. As long as he didn't give in to the gene... As long as something doesn't activate his own little killing spree. "Thanks for the warning, gramps. I've never been threatened by the opposite ends of the age spectrum at the same time before. It's new." Atlas spoke, letting his eyes traverse between the two of them. Sighing to himself he could already hear how Crona was still worrying, getting the youth out of there with those two in his way simply wasn't possible. As the child began to give a speech about the man who hunted killer genes he rolled his eyes, "Who doesn't hunt us?" He remarked at that, almost passively; thinking about what constitutes as morally right in this kind of world. That was a very low bar to actually reach.

↘↘↘ Survival, eh? Now that was something he was always interested in. From the looks of things, if he continued to refuse this stubborn child her friend there and supposedly any forces he had left would bring him; and possibly the others in for some impromptu checkups. "Fine. Let's go, before the elder here starts fantasizing about cutting us open." Atlas gave in, strapping his gun to his waist; he holstered, but the look in his eyes showed no intent to give what was his away. "I'll take other Killer Gene's over dissection any day, feel free to lead the way." Atlas finished, turning to Crona for a moment; his features were passive, but he hoped that the kid would be able to follow them to this god forsaken Cathedral. At the moment, it was their best option; Atlas was in no position to be starting a fight with the both of them, alone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."

"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Killer Genes, and an old man
Damn look at this place :: Mall
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: A little too protective
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:07 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blood`s stare was unyielding as she awaited Atlas` response, not quite caring for his response to Hannibal- although her stare did become a touch more fiery when he mentioned the differing age groups. As the redhead somewhat rhetorically asked who wasn`t hunting down those with the killer gene, however- the anger seemed to fade from her face, replaced with something almost unassuming, but shocked. "Cain is no average hunter-" She had begun to say, but cut herself off- satiated as Atlas agreed to come with them. Of course, she didn`t care much at all for Crona`s opinions or feelings-- to Blood, no one`s thoughts mattered as much as her own, and Crona himself wasn`t much more than a weapon for her eventual use once she toppled Kraven`s empire.
"Excellent. At last, a wise choice." She hummed, visibly pleased that she had gotten all she wanted out of the exchange. All she had wanted, and one megalomaniac who was interested in dissecting her father- which she really didn`t mind so long as he was alive enough afterward for her to kill. She daintily turned on her heel, and began heading out of the town without so much as glancing back one-- she apparently assumed everyone would automatically follow. "Come, my flock- follow your wolf."

(EXIT BLOOD AND HANNIBAL)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Terrified | Place//: "I'm not sure..." | Company//: .....

Crona watched as they spoke back and forth. He opened hid mouth, but quickly shut it, unsure of really what he could say. He looked at Blood as she spoke, a certain kind of hatred forming within him. He then looked to Atlas with a sad expression, one saying "are we really going with her? ". He very well knew the answer to it though. He didn't want to admit the answer... But he knew what it was. His eyes casted downwards as he turned and quickly grabbed a few articles of clothing and folding them. Something in his gut told him that he would become bloody again. He looked at Atlas and waited for him to start going before he himself did. He didn't want to go... He didn't want to meet these people... But from what Atlas said, it seemed they were going... Well... Ok...

~{ Exit when Atlas does}~ 

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:17 pm

[Atlas is simply rather snarky about being referred to as a flock, does something kind-ish to have Crona follow after; exits following Blood.]
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

The Wolfpac rode into Westonshire, Inna riding with Braque once more, but not holding on uncomfortably hard like last time- Axel being slightly more sober helped her. However, as she looked around at the looted remains of the town, her somewhat relaxed expression hardened. What had happened here..? Braque said the people here were assholes- but assholes tended to look after their own property, didn't they? Tapping the redhead on the shoulder, the Russian questioned him.

"Ees thees how eet ees supposed to be..?"

She sounded skeptical as she looked around. Tapping Braque's shoulder again, she urged her 'brother' to stop the motorcycle- they needed to figure out what was going on before they would decide what to do here. She looked back to where Axel would probably be and signaled for him to stop too, so they could all discuss this.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:09 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel drove through the wasteland, his cycle constantly swiveled as he drove... because he was drunk off his ass. As Inna and Braque came to a stop, and Inna signaled for Axel to stop... he continued to drive forward, crashing into yet another building. One could audibly hear the man crash into a building...and several minutes later Axel drove back, parking his cycle next to Braque and Inna as if nothing had happened. "Krieg..." Axel spoke in a dark, serious voice, staring into the distance "Krieg soldiers... they're all dead..." he muttered, Axel was quite familiar with the Krieg, after all he was a mercenary. Any military man in this day and age has heard of them. "This is... strange..."

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:28 pm

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Are you alright...you don't seem to good..." a man was talking to another man. "Hold on...I'll help you, if you want me to..." he smiled as he started to help the man, listening to him rant about this army coming in. Marcus nodded, listening close to what he was saying. "I see...that's awful...you had a way to protect your family right? If this happened again...you'd have a way to protect them right?" he looked into the man's eyes, and put a card in his hand.   "If you want to ensure your family is safe, go to the place on the card. It's your choice. Think about it. Think about what happened here, and how you can fix it. For your families sake right?" he did just that, and went to a woman, doing sort of the same thing as she clung to her child who was crying.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:16 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Braque`s eyes darted about the town, rapidly scanning it as the Wolfpac rolled in. He was growing increasingly concerned for the place the further he went in-- it didn`t usually look like this all the other times he came by... Inna called his attention further to it, and as the blonde tapped him on the shoulder, he glanced over at her while simutanously trying to keep his attention on driving. "Naw, man... something`s up..." He murmured, stopping the bike as he was gestured to do so, setting his legs down onto the ground and looking up for Axel- only to catch the blonde nyooming right by him and Inna on his bike. His eyebrows flew up, and then arched down into a glare- he probably shouldn`t have let Axel drive, all three of them could have fit on his bike... he wasn`t too concerned for his safety after last time, however, and hardly even flinched as the blonde came right back. Braque groaned, lifting himself off his bike and dusting himself off, eyes slowly widening as he took a closer look at Westonshire.
"No kiddin`..." He replied, stepping up closer to Axel and examining the same corpses as him-- Krieg soldiers. The redhead kneeled next to one, eyes glued onto the bullet wound lodged flawlessly between the fallen soldier`s eyes-- they`d probably been killed before they even hit the ground. His neutral look turned into a scowl, however, as he glanced up and noted another corpse-- but not one in a uniform.
He stared at the corpse of an innocent that had been hacked in half by what appeared to be a very large sword and scowled, disgust visible on his features. He pulled himself up to his full height, about to say something when the voice of a nearby male struck his attention- he whipped his head toward Marcus, eyeing him momentarily and watching the man that walked away. "HEY! SHADY GUY! OVER HERE." He bellowed, loosely waving an arm to make himself even more noticeable-- as if he wasn`t enough already. "Leave `em alone, people died in case ya haven`t noticed-- get over here!"  

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna opened her mouth to ask what could have happened to Westonshire, but then winced as Axel crashed into a building...again. She looked like she was about to run and see if he was okay, but when the blonde came out unharmed, she repressed her reaction. She probably should be used to this by now. Following her teammate, she spotted the corpses and looked grave. Then the name- Krieg. She knew that. She should have recognized them.

"What could have happened to them...?"

She said out loud, though it seemed like she was just thinking to herself. She got down to inspect the corpses just as Braque started freaking out at a man who was talking to some of the survivors. Shooting back up, she observed, trying to figure out what was going on. Seeing the redhead's reaction, she was more inclined to see the eerily salesman-like aura this man had, and stood up straighter to look more intimidating. She said nothing, but stood beside Braque, looking kinda hostile..

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:02 pm

" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

"It'll be alright." he said, and then shot up as people were yelling at him. He looked over and waved happily at them. "Oh hi! People! I mean, people who aren't traumatized...I hope." he kind of sauntered over and looked at them. "Wow! You guys look like a real tough bunch. I can feel your power eminatting from yah, is CRAY!" he let out a laugh, and then looked at the bodies. "I'm aware of the dead. I came to help these guys cause like, they are super traumatized. I run a little group all about helping the weak and mild and such. And these guys need the help for sure." he let out a long drawn sigh, and then perked up. "Anywaffles! What are you guys doin here...besides all the dead guys I mean."

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:55 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel seemed to spend a great amount of time just staring at Braque, even as he called Marcus out, the blonde seemed focused on the red head. It seemed that he was relying on Braque here to lead him through this, because Axel really didn't know how to do much besides search and destroy. However the more Marcus talked, the more Axel seemed to focus on THAT guy. Particularly, he began to look at the man as if he had three heads when he said the word "anywaffles". Axel did not seem to react well to such made up words "Do... do I punch him...?" his fists clenched up and ready to strike, as he looked to Inna and Braque for approval.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:08 am

Nikki Hart

Mechanic of the Mojave
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I shouldn’t have hurt you that way.............................
.............................But it’s a little late to say
That I can erase your heartache."

Nikki rode into Westonshire, immediately noticing that something seemed up. She frowned, hesitant, before slowly coming to a stop some distance away from the others. She was... confused. What had happened here...? She could practically smell the death in the town, accompanied by the coppery taste of blood and that extra tang of decay. Not exceedingly old bodies, but given the climate, leave them even a short time and they'd begin to decay... Slowly, she slid off her motorcycle, placing the helmet on the seat as she walked forward, frowning with concern at the various bodies around. Soon enough though, she realized the sound of voices ahead, and looked up, staring quietly as she spotted them. She examined them all, eyes flicking from person to person from afar, wondering just what they were doing and if they were responsible for all of the carnage surrounding them.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikki's Theme - You Can Look (But You Can't Touch)
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:35 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Braque felt like Marcus was trying to ease them with the compliments, so he decided he wasn`t falling for it and he was gonna let this guy know that- crossing his arms over his chest to seem more intimidating and hostile as he looked Marcus over. The guy was a twig... but there was definitely something off about him- something he didn`t feel comfortable with...
"...Uh-huh." The redhead murmured, clearly unimpressed or nonbelieving of Marcus saying he was here to help the weak-- you don`t see people going around trying to 'help the weak' in the Wild West. You just didn`t. "We`re--" And then Axel asked if he could punch him. Braque momentarily gave the blonde a skeptical, yet pensive look- before deciding to roll with it. "...Actually, I`ll cut to the chase- we`re here to investigate this place. And like my big friend here just implied, you`re lookin` awfully suspicious, man-- talkin` shit about helping people and what not. So, Imma only ask once--" He took an abrupt step forward, now perhaps too close to Marcus as he glowered at the slightly shorter man. "What`s really your deal...?" But, before Braque could get an answer- the sound of a motorcycle nearing caught his attention. He meant to just glance at it, but once he did out of the corner of his eye and caught sight of the person on the motorcycle- he grinned, gently shoving Marcus back and walking past him. "ACTUALLY I care about something else much more now- Inna, interrogate this prick I got investigatin` to do it`s important-" He excused himself by talking way too fast and moving away from them just as fast- heading directly toward Nikki. And once he was close enough, he wasn`t shy about getting in her personal space even more than he had Marcus`-- "Hey there, gorgeous- mind if I ask what yer doin`...? Krieg was here a few seconds ago and me and my squad scared them off `cause we`re great but it`s still pretty dangerous out here..." He wasn`t really making an effort to even pretend that he was looking at her face, either...  

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:13 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"My deal? Hmmm..." he pretended to think. "I don't think I have one. I'm just an almost innocent bystander. Like...aren't we all these days?" he watched Braque go flirt with a woman, and looked at the other two. He went back and forth looking at them. "So, you guys are mercenaries? Hmmm...well, I'll tell you what I know about what happened, if that helps. I think I know one of the people that did this. An old friend of mine actually, I can't believe she would do this. She never seemed the killin type. Not like this. But from the eye witness account I've been gettin, it's true. No doubt about it." he looked down, sighing. "Long red hair, red eyes, and giant bazoongas. No doubt about it, it's Angel. Ask the people, they saw her. And another too, but they couldn't see her face much because of a helmet I think." he looked at them. "If you try and track down who did this...I just ask you...don't kill her. I wanna know why she did it. I wanna know...how..." he let out another sigh and wiped his eye. He looked pretty solmn, down even.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna looked puzzled as Marcus spoke- she could also tell there was something weird about him, but couldn't quite tell what it was. She was glad to have the mask to hide her reactions at this point, because this seemed like a man that she did not want to be revealing too much information to.

"What ees...waffles...?"

She muttered to herself, confused by the man's apparent hyperactivity. Anyone who talked that much was not to be trusted...and Braque made that very clear. The Russian was about to nod at Axel, since it REALLY seemed like the best idea to punch Marcus right now... But then Braque was gone and asked for interrogation..which was probably important. She looked in the direction that the redhead had gone for a second, spotting a woman and rolling her eyes, then turned to the man and listened to what he had to say- somehow she didn't buy it. To be fair, she didn't trust anyone outside the Pac these days, but still.

"You deed not answer the questeeon."

Inna said simply, after Marcus was done explaining everything that had happened with Krieg. She absorbed all the information, paying close attention, but that didn't change the fact that they still knew nothing about this man.

"Eet was very seemple. What ees your deal?"

She looked to Axel and nodded- punching would be necessary to get answers out of the smart guy.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:40 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel just sort of... continued to stare at Marcus as he spoke. The man seemed to be on a completely different level than him, too hyper, too fast. It bothered Axel immensely and he had no idea why, Braque walked away, Axel didn't understand why though. Probably to gather more intelligence, he waved goodbye to Braque as he moved towards Nikki, a neutral expression on his face. He then focused back on Marcus as he was winding down, hopefully Inna listened to that all because Axel didn't. What he DID pay attention to, however, was Inna's nod, which Axel took as a approval for the punching thing "hRRRMMM...!" Axel balled up and threw a punch towards Marcus, to which...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

A wild Victor appeared! The man suddenly dashed in from atop a building, throwing a flying kick towards Axel's face before he could even lay a finger on Marcus "DYNAMIC ENTRY!" he yelled gloriously, landing directly on his feet as he smiled to both Inna and Axel, his blade heaved over his shoulder. "Nobody touches the boss..." he muttered, before looking towards Inna. Axel was thrown off his feat and on the ground following Victor's attack, so he was now focused solely on Inna now. A cocky grin on his face, he spoke to Inna "Nice to meet yah.. the name's Victor... I'm the main character of this story and I LOVE cutting off heads." and THAT, was how he usually introduced himself to people. However, he would quickly zoom past Inna, once he noticed Braque talking to a familiar. Before Braque could probably understand and then promptly understand what the fuck was happening, Victor ran in from behind, drew his blade and slashed at the red head's back. "Don't you be making the moves on MY lady bub!" he yelled viciously, the grip on his blade tightening.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:07 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"I believe I told you." as the punch was coming, he waited for the last second, and was going to side step, but then Victor did a thing. He sighed. "Well, that happened. Hi Victor." he watched at Victor did his thing, and his eyes widened, flashing yellow.  "YO! Victor! What the hell are you doing? Don't fucking attack them!" he stomped over toward him and tried to pull him away.   "Geez! I don't care what the hell this is about, but you don't have the right to kill anyone. UnlessIsaysobutthatsforanothertime." Now he knew there was gonna be trouble.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:11 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna tensed and threw a punch at Victor immediately when she registered his presence- which was attacking Axel. Not that her 'brother' would have any long-term damage, but no one messed with her 'siblings'. Victor, however, was moving before she could strike him, and she almost stumbled forwards as the assassin landed and spoke to her.

"I-"

The Russian didn't even get a chance to speak before Victor was moving along- heading towards Braque. In a fraction of a second, the blonde was activating her bullet gauntlets, rolling so as to position herself in a way that she could see both separate bodies rather than just Victor's back, and shooting first at Victor's arms, then at his side- aiming just where the heart would be.
Hearing Marcus speaking up, she immediately pointed her other gauntlet at the man, her glare shifting from Victor to his eccentric boss.

"You do not hurt my fameely."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:18 am

Nikki Hart

Mechanic of the Mojave
"I shouldn’t have hurt you that way.............................
.............................But it’s a little late to say
That I can erase your heartache."

Nikki blinked as Braque noticed her and came walking over, tensing up a little with nerves at first. The instant he started invading her personal space, though, she took care to relax, raising a brow and doing her best to seem nonchalant. The instant he started to speak, however, she grinned, staring up at him a moment before openly looking him up and down, humming under her breath. He wasn't looking at her face- why should she have to? She giggled a little after she was questioned, flicking her gaze up a moment with amusement. "Lil' old me? Here? I'm just investigating... Heard some things had happened, figured I'd check it out myself~ I certainly didn't expect to find such attractive results though," she purred, resting a hand on his chest and leaning a little closer. She had just opened her mouth to speak again, however, when she realized that Victor was there as well, her eyes widening in shock as he began attacking Braque- but as she heard what he said, she bristled. "Shut the fuck up, I'm not your lady! she snapped, snarling at him before doing her best to both step aside and pull Braque with her. He was attractive, and seemed like he'd at least understand her advances... So she'd really prefer he didn't get hurt. The fact that bullets were fired seemed to register with her then, and her eyes widened before she spun to stare at the one who had shot them, freezing in place as she stared at the woman and heard what she said. Was this...? This guy's sister...? She stared a moment longer, confused, before slowly shaking her head and rubbing her temples. "... Anyone tries to go ahead and claim me again and they're getting kicked- where it hurts-!" she threatened, knowing that was likely the best she could even try to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikki's Theme - You Can Look (But You Can't Touch)
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:48 am

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

Braque lowly hummed in response to Nikki, the back of his hand very gently skimming down her side as he looked her over, hungrily licking his lips. "Oh, really now...? Well, I--" Aaaand then someone slashed at his back- effectively tearing a gigantic gash through both Braque`s coat and his flesh. Blood just hardly leaped out, but the redhead still gasped and lurched forward, having been far too interested in Nikki to even register everything going on behind him-- but at that, he whirled around, practically growling as his gaze locked on Victor. He clenched his right fist- and suddenly, scraps of metal flew out from within his coat and layered themselves around his fist strategically, causing it to extend forward abruptly as he took on some kind of loose stance. He momentarily glared at Marcus, noting the brunette`s role in this- before his eyes flitted firmly onto Victor. "Your lady, huh...?" He snarled, just as Nikki reaffirmed that she wasn`t a prize to be claimed... which Braque only half listened to, his manliness was being questioned here, he needed to fight and potentially kill someone over this. It was important. "... Yeah, what the babe said! LISTEN, TWIG-- IF A THINK IMMA LET SOME PUNK WHO LETS HIS DADDY BOSS HIM AROUND TAKE A SHOT AT ME AND LIVE, YA GOT ANOTHER THING COMIN`. NOW YA GONNA KEEP HIDIN` OR COME AT ME WHEN MY BACK AIN`T TURNED...?!" Usually, he would have just charged forward- but despite how blaringly enraged he clearly was, popping veins and darkened gaze and all-- he still had enough judgement as it stood to know that he may be intruding on a potential shot for Inna if he ran up now...   

Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:31 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel jumped back on his feet, growling ferally "Grrr...!" the man began to dash towards Victor and Marcus, his expression filled with feral wrath. The mercenary jumped out, tackling Marcus away from Victor, grabbing him by his throat, and attempting to ram him into a nearby wall "I don't know who you are... but that look in your eyes... you're no ordinary human..." he muttered, he rarely saw that look in somebodies eyes, but he knew it well. This man was surely more than meets the eye.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor began to laugh melodramatically "HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Worry not lady, I'll save you from this Joker-looking motherFUCKER!" it seemed that Nikki's words were completely lost on him. The assassin made eye contact with Braque, there was a cocky smile on his face that made him look rather arrogant, but his eyes told a different story. This guy was a lot less of a fool than it seemed. Victor pressed his thumb against the sheathe of his katana, before he tossed it behind him "Yeah you heard me bub, MY lady!" Victor pressed his fingers across his face, wiping Braque's blood off it. As his hand dropped down, Braque's crimson fluid dripped down to the ground, creating a small puddle. Victor's eyes moved to Braque's arm as he saw junk begin to gather around it. Well that was certainly unique. Was he a psychic? Maybe it was a High-Concept Weapon? Victor didn't rally care for thinking too deeply into it, since it didn't matter, as long as he could cut the guy's head off he was cool with whatever. Inna's shots at him whirled through the air, and Victor quickly slashed... once, while his eyes were still focused upon Braque. The bullets shot at him were helplessly cut in half, dropping harmlessly onto the ground behind him "Boss... do you mind taking the chick too...? I'm gonna handle the Clown..." Victor pointed his humongous sword, which was larger than himself mind you, towards Braque "Don't count on your buddies helping you out on this one...!" Victor dashed forward, swinging his blade right towards Braque's junk-covered arm in an effort to disarm him "LISTEN HERE! You don't have a fucking CHANCE of beating me! I'm the main character of this story, I'VE GOT FUCKING PLOT SHIELD BITCH!!"

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:53 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"No, I'm not gonna cause she doe-" and then suddenly choke slammed into a wall. He gagged as he looked at Axel in fright.   "Ah...f..fuck..." he looked back, his eyes flashed yellow.  "I...REALLY...don't want to hurt you boy...but..." he pulled a blade card from his pocket and sliced at Axel's side as best he could. "Let...go...N-now!" now was the turn to serious Marcus. He was about to fuck some shit up.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top