Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westonshire (Krieg Forces)

+8
The Vanguard
MochaLatte
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
Your Sweet Dreams
Vladislavich
Not Manchee
12 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 7 Empty Re: Westonshire (Krieg Forces)

Post  Raven Todd Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:00 am

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 7 _render__azami_by_liriasky-d7u2sru
Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Everyone assumes the snake is going to bite, but it truly depends on how you approach them. Me I know I'd prefer-something else any day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chumana smirked at bit at Amethysts phrasing. Being himself? Her acceptance of could likely end up as a very odd habit was really very cute. To be admired, but very cute. As the girl warned them about her boss though, Chumana did frown. It was still fairly suspect that someone this age was working for the Krieg Forces,even if she did seem to have some rank at some over their basic soldiers. She nodded, winking at the girl in response.
Chumana looked over at her car. While she could drive over the arm, it would still be better to wait for the soldiers to finish moving more of the bodies before trying to drive again. She scratched the snakes head. The reptile slithered down her own as if on command as Chumana held her arm out to Dorothy with a confident smile.
You certainly can. Don't worry. She's very docile most of the time.
She chuckled at the girls next statement, tilting her head so some of her scales peeked out over her scarf.
I can relate on that feeling very much. There is quite a bit more to most reptiles than most people would know at a glance.
With a conspiratorial wink, Chumana readjusted her scarf turning in Lukas's direction and smiling at the man, directing her later question at Amethyst.

It's nice to meet you, Lukas. You do bring up a good point. Amethyst, is there some kind of conflict brewing with the Krieg? or just in general?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:45 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 7 98-1
My name is... Dora Phantom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Cool..." Dorothy said as she allowed the snake to wrap around her arm. She tilted her head and squinted at the neck of Chumana. She saw scales on her neck! "Hey you have it too? Nanos?" Dorothy asked a little quietly as she let the snake move around her. She felt like laughing though when it flicked it's tongue at her neck. "I heard that it was a huge fight, and left most people dead."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:11 pm

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 7 64f63e7f-072e-4f1d-aced-1d065c44c391_zpsg0aqadhr
Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 7 Coollogo_com-261438_zpsix4n3oo3

I'm not a little girl

Amethyst looked at Chumana and Lukas and scratched the side of her cheek.
"I don't think this was Krieg. I didn't get any orders of attack, and by the looks of it, most of the dead are Civilians... Were, civilians. "
She said as she turned back to watch the footmen a bit. She folded her arms over her chest and looked back to everyone.
"Though, something might happen soon. I heard Kraven is out, the leader of the Deathworshipers? Also, everyone is getting ready to gang up against Cain. He's the big badass that everyone hates- I personally have yet to meet him and I hope it stays that way. Apparently his helpers, the people that follow him, are fuckin' insane. Like, Killer Gene insane."
She said as she let out a sigh.
"But I don't think any real bad shit will happen for awhile."

Come at me, see what happens!
✦✧Age: Fifteen | Cybernetics | Feeling: Annoyed | Location: Westonshire | Company: Dorothy and Lukas | Thoughts: "Why is he coming now..?"✧✦
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:56 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 7 Lukas12_zpsef47b359

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

"Just because zhe corpses are from civilians doesn't incriminate or exclude any vone force from being zhe possible perpetrators..." Lukas murmured as he glanced back towards the corpses again. He looked back at Amethyst as the girl continued to talk. This was certainly some interesting information...Lukas had heard about this 'Cain' figure once or twice--the man certainly seemed like a force to be reckoned with, even without his faction supporting him. And the Killer Gene itself was an interesting topic...he wanted to know more about it, and yet also knew that individuals with the gene were quite dangerous...perhaps it would be a good idea to tell Eagle and Jasper about all of this so that they could possibly get involved in the revenue of it all...? But hm...
Kraven...that was a name he hadn't heard in a while. Despite the Deathworshippers runnng around the Wild West willy-nilly at times, when Lukas heard that name, he still harkened it back to the times when he had been in No Man's Land--tossing around so many big names like this...it could only mean that something huge was about to happen.

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:51 pm

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Everyone assumes the snake is going to bite, but it truly depends on how you approach them. Me I know I'd prefer-something else any day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chumana looked back at Dorothy, smiling at the girl as the snake playfully flicked its tongue at her neck. She kept her voice low as she addressed the girl,
Not exactly. I'm something else.
At the girls words about dead bodies, Chumana looked around them, not entirely sure the Krieg was un-involved, considering how quickly they had taken over this territory. Though she did refocus on Amethyst as the girl mentioned Kraven. Right, she had heard something about him being captured. So Kraven was free again? She hadn't been listening to closely with the radio on the way here.
Though at the mention of Cain, she momentarily pushed away thoughts of the cult leader for the moment. She didn't know too much about Cain, but what she did know was enough to let her know he was worth fearing .The Killer Gene and the people who possessed it had certainly developed a reputation of their own. She almost felt bad. Killer Gene humans were about as hunted as freakshows were, so on that ground she could relate.
She nodded.
I have to agree with schöne Augen on that. Though if the Krieg did do this, I'm glad you weren't involved.
Chumana looked around at the corpses, seeing more and more of the road starting to clear up as the soldiers continued clearing the bodies.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:21 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
"Ahhh... Your a Freak Show." Dorothy whispered, and did not seemed bothered by it one bit. When Dorothy heard the name Cain she froze, her eyes wide. "... Cain?" she said her voice trembling. "Where did you hear that name?" she asked as she did not know if Cain was common news as of yet. She was sure that only her and everyone else that day knew about him along with a few others. She remembered the Monotones asking about him, and how they froze when she mentioned the Black Stuff. She didn't hear anything else nor did she realize that the snake went down her shirt. She was lost in her thoughts for the moment.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:51 am

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 7 64f63e7f-072e-4f1d-aced-1d065c44c391_zpsg0aqadhr

I'm not a little girl

Amethyst rubbed her chin a bit, seeing everyone's reactions. They doubted her words that Krieg was not involved, but she didn't even care. She sighed and looked back again, seeing the road almost completely cleared.
"Who? Cain?"
She asked, turning to Dorothy.
"It's common knowledge, knowing who he is. If you're in a group, you gotta know your enemies. Church of Crime, Deathworshippers, Blood Brothers, NOWHERE, the list goes on. Also gotta know their power level- Cain is way up there, then it's NOWHERE and Kraven's squad.... Those are the top three that I know of. You might have better luck actually talking to one of their leaders- but I would refrain from that.... They can be a little hostile at times, or so I am told."
She shifted her weight a bit and looked out to the road. Was Hannibal even coming? If that bastard doesn't show...

✦✧Age: Fifteen | Cybernetics | Feeling: Annoyed | Location: Westonshire | Company: Dorothy and Lukas | Thoughts: "Why is he coming now..?"✧✦
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

"A little hostile, hm...?" Lukas asked with a little chuckle, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "Vell, eizher vay--considering how zhis place ended up, ve can assume zhat not many places are going to be very safe for very long...Guess I should be gearing up for--vell, somezhing or ozher..." Lukas had been doing jobs since he'd left the prison, yes, but he wasn't so sure if he wanted to get wrapped up in something this big again so soon...especially after what had ended up going down last time...

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:16 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana nodded, chuckling at Dorothys less than startled reaction to her more than a bit reptilian nature. That was certainly refreshing to see. Though the girls specific question about nanos did make her curious. It would be funny if the girl had a little bit more to her as well.
Though hearing the name Cain definitely seemed to have upset the girl. She made a tsk sound. The snake crawling out of Dorothys shirt at the noise. The snake rested on the girls shoulders, seeming to sense the girls discomfort.
Chumana listened to the others as they chimed in, looking around as the bodies continued to be removed. She turned back to the others.  
True. If conflicts like this are starting to pop up, places are going to start resembling this more and more. Hopefully the body count won't be civilians next time. Well, hopefully there isn't a next time period, but if there is..either way, Herr Skizzenblock , may have a point about preparing for -something...
Chumana did her best to keep her tone light, even in light of her relatively serious words. She'd had a range of experience job wise, from mercenary to entertainer, but even then, this seemed a bit too deep for her taste. There really didn't seem to be too much fun where all of this was heading and with all of the moroseness already present in the world, seeking more out didn't immediately seem like the most savory option. Though if these groups were involved in this, she was starting to doubt it would be avoidable.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:15 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

"Hm..." Lukas paused for a moment, shifting back over towards the bodies that were littered about still, from the ones that hadn't been taken away yet. These people all looked very normal...they had never bargained for something like this. They had been involved in a gamble that they hadn't asked for--and they had lost. In the distance in the city, he could hear a child crying--but he knew he wouldn't be able to do anything. If he so much as tried to find the child, he'd probably scare them too much on sight to do them any help...
His eyes shifted over somewhat, and he seemed to hesitate as he saw one of the Krieg soldiers carrying off the body of a little girl. He stayed in that position for quite some time, remaining silent, a faraway look on his face. However, he snapped out of it after a moment, and began walking again, this time towards the edge of the city. As he went, he picked up a few small rocks, before looking back at the others and speaking,
"...I'm going to make zhem a memorial. It von't be zhat nice, but...I figure I might as vell try..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumanas pupils became slit as she started picking up the faint sound of crying. All of this, all of this death. Whatever had happened, these people hadn't been involved with any faction conflict. She knew she would never truly know for sure, but with how normal these people looked and how varied the ages of the dead were, she doubted these were faction members. That made all of this even worse. She looked over at Lukas as the man spoke, smiling at his suggestion,
I think that would be wonderful.  Can I help? I want to do something. I know it can't bring any of them back, but I still want to just- do something.
Chumana picked up a few rocks, smiling at the small gardener snake that crawled out of the hole that had just been formed. She looked back up at Lukas. The tiny snake laying contently on her shoe.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
"I see... Sometimes I forget that more people know him..." Dorothy said, and did not expand on Cain. She let the snake slide away from her shirt and back to it's owner. "Okay, love you buh-bye." Dorothy said to the snake as it slithered off. Dorothy looked around at the town and then back at Amethyst. "Hey... This is a bit personal... You sure you still want to stay here?" she asked with a sad look as she watched some dead children get tossed to the side. She was used to it now, but it was never easy to see. "I mean... It's your life, I'm just... Worried... And maybe lonely." Dorothy added as she looked at the shrine making.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas nodded quietly at Chumana—if she wished to help, the help would be welcome. He walked until he got far enough away from the main square that there was a good spot to build on—just large enough for a small memorial. He placed the rocks down on the ground before hesitating for a moment. He had never actually built any kind of memorial to a person before…was a cross an appropriate image here? How should the rocks be arranged…?
”I’m…not sure how to best arrange zhe stones…” he admitted to Chumana as she caught up to him. ”It needs…somezhing significant. Somezhing fitting. I’m…not really sure what to do…I’ve never made one of zhese before…” His mind flashed back momentarily to the memorial left for his sister—and he clenched his fingers around the rock that still sat in his hand. How was it that he couldn’t even do something like this? It seemed so simple, but—it was an art all in itself, honoring the dead…and it wasn’t an art that he found himself to be proficient in. ”…Since I’m not too sure if a cross vould be good…vhat about vings…?” He looked to Chumana for her opinion—wings inferred angels, at the very least. Maybe that would be good…?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:40 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana smiled at Dorothys words, quirky, but sweet. She seemed like a sweet child. Chumana absentmindedly pet the snakes head as she slid back around her shoulders, returning Lukas' nod with a grateful smile. Now, he was sweet. Definitely interesting to look at too, especially his eyes.
She followed after him, starting to hum a somber tune. She looked down at her rocks, picking out the prettier ones, before looking back up at Lukas as the man addressed her.
A square structure might hold up better. Though I haven't exactly done this before either. This is new for both of us. It definitely needs something memorable though. This shouldn't  be forgotten so easily...
Chumanas grip around a rock tightened as she remembered the lab where she'd last seen her brother, where he'd most likely died without even so much as a funeral. She turned back to Lukas, focusing on the man next to her rather than her some of her less than savory memories.
That's a wonderful idea. Even if they died the way they did, it can show that they're all-free, in a way. At least of all of this. It's not much consolation, but it's something. Wings would be more solid than a cross too.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:17 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas nodded to Chumana's reply, then turned back to the open space, drawing his fingers across the sand, drawing out his best rough sketch of a pair of wings that he could manage. Once that was done, he began placing the rocks around the edges, and at the tips of each of the feathers, going to get new rocks occasionally as he worked insilence. His brow was set intoa highly concentrated expression as he worked. As he finished, he stayed knelt there before the memorial, looking upon the result--due to Chuman's efforts to find prettier stones, the result was actually fairly nice, for what they were able to manage at the moment. He paused for a moment, then looked back to Chumana.
"Do you vant to add anyzhing else...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:01 pm

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana watched as Lukas drew a pair of wings, moving closer to the man. As the man focused on outlying the wings with rocks, she looked around, picking up rocks of varying colors. Luckily she'd been able to find some more pretty rocks. Some color would help make this look nice. She turned back to Lukas, balancing the new rocks she had collected   and nodding.
Yes, I would. I found a lot of different colored rocks. I think it would look nice if we filled in the wings with them. I was thinking maybe darker to lighter?
After making sure that the ground next their memorial was clear of any blood or body part, Chumana put her stones down in a pile, starting to fill in the wings, starting with blackish gray stones and starting to move into light gray.
Unfortunately I couldn't find many white rocks. That would fit the symbol a bit more. It'll be eye catching at least.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas nodded to Chumana’s suggestion about the colors of the stones, then began working at helping her arrange the rocks in a pattern from dark to light, filling in the drawing of the wings on the ground. It took a fair amount of time, but once they finished, he stood up straight, looking upon the memorial for a moment before turning and looking out towards the town.
”Alzhough zhis arrangement might be destroyed vone day…zhe sentiment remains. Zhere’s nozhing ve can do for zhese people now, but at zhe very least, ve can say zhat zhey vere here…” He sighed, thinking about what had happened—this had certainly put a bit of a damper on his mood. Not that he’d been in much of a good mood to begin with, but—he could tell he was creeping into one of his slumps again. He had to do something to distract himself. As he looked over at the road, he saw that it was relatively clear now—clear enough to drive through. ”It looks like ve can leave now…”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:09 pm

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana smiled as Lukas started helping her fill in the wings. She still didn't really know him by any stretch, but the fact that he was helping her do this, that he had proposed making a memorial in the first place still struck her as very sweet. Once they were done, she stood up, looking at their makeshift creation. She nodded at Lukas's words.
Yes, even if the stones are scattered, at one point at least, there was still a sign they were here, that they were worth remembering. Like you said, the sentiment remains.
Chumana looked over at Lukas, smiling as she noticed the somber expression starting to creep onto the mans face.
Where were you heading from here, Herr Stempelkissen ?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

”Hm…I’m not really sure…” he said after a moment in response to Chumana’s question. ”Somevhere avay from here, zhat’s for sure—I don’t vant to be around vhen zhe Krieg leader gets back. I don’t particularly have anyzhing to do…hm…maybe getting lunch vould be good? I am a bit hungry…” Sadly enough, he was still hungry even after having eaten an eyeball. Apparently just one eyeball hadn’t been enough to satisfy his growling stomach. He turned to begin walking back towards his car, but then looked at Chumana for a moment. At first, he didn’t say anything, seeming as if he was unsure whether he wanted to say this or not, but after a moment he spoke, ”If…you’d like, you may join me. It vould be rude to just ditch you here…”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:24 pm

I'm not a little girl

Amethyst.... Wasn't really one for the whole lovey dovey gooshy flirting shit, so when Lukas and Chu-whatever started to talk and do the whole stones and stuff, she chose to ignore them. Plus, the little funeral whatever that did, turned out to be pretty and all.... And eye catching. That was not a good thing. She needed to dismember it once the flirting people left, she could not afford more bloodshed in one area. The stone would catch attention of unwanted people.... And that never turns out ok. She folded her arms over her chest and watched as the footmen began to leave after the duty was done. Her eyes shifted to the couple that started to make their exit, but she didn't really care. They were older. They could very well leave if they wanted- Yeah, Lukas seemed cool.... But it did not change the fact that he was an adult. Amethyst HATED adults. She sighed and looked to Dorothy and made a bit of a face. It was obvious she was annoyed at.... Something, but it wasn't very clear as to what.
"Aye, I'm starvin'. You wanna go get some food? This place's smell is started to burn my nose hairs, and frankly, I think mister Pedo-dude ain't showing up. And if he does, well, he was too late."
She said with an annoyed sigh.
"Sometimes I REALLY hate that man."

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:25 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana nodded at his answer, absentmindedly fiddling with a spare rock, drawing a swirling pattern with her thumb.      
I can definitely agree with that sentiment. It doesn't seem like when he does get here we'll be getting much of a warning. Lunch wouldn't be a bad plan.
Chumana watched as he started walking towards his car, half considering bringing up she had no particular plans either. It was an oddly bonding experience, building a memorial together. Though she did take into account, he might not want company at the moment.  Chumana looked in her own cars direction seeing she could probably drive too. She turned back as Lukas looked back towards her. She cocked her head at him, hiding a budding smile as he spoke.
I wouldn't object to that. I didn't have anywhere I needed to be either.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:11 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon
You didn't answer the question." Dorothy mumbled when Amethyst ignored her question on whether or not the girl was okay. She was hiding something. When food was mentioned Dorothy held her chin, "Sure yeah. Then we're talking." Dorothy said as she took Amethyst by the arm. "Then we'll talk about this pedo guy and if you should really be here." she said before looking back to the others. She liked the shrine that they made! "So... You guys all want to eat together?" she asked getting excited about this.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas nodded as Chumana replied--he seemed almost surprised. He'd actually initiated social contact? On his own? Wow. Score one for Team Lukas.
As he heard Dorothy, he looked over to her, pausing for a moment before speaking,

"Ve vere actually planning on heading to lunch, too, so zhat actually doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Anyvhere in particular zhat any of you vant to go...? I vouldn't really care vhere ve go eizher vay..." He paused for a moment, then added in a quiet mumble, "So long as it's not zhat biscuit place zhat Jasper and Eagle like so much...anyvhere but zhere..." He was pretty sure that he was going to have to question his world-view if these two children suggested going to Biscuits & Porn, anyway--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana let out a low chuckle at Lukas's surprised reaction. That was just adorable really. Despite what was admittedly an effectively intimidating appearance, Lukas had just been the most adorable person thus far, potentially questionable eating habits aside.
Chumana looked over at Dorothy as the girl spoke, nodding in agreement with Lukas and giving her a smile.       
I certainly wouldn't mind the company. Have any of you ever eaten in the city of Nowhere? It has a diner I remember being nice.  
Chumana cast a sideways glance at Lukas, hiding her amused smirk at the mention of Biscuits and Porn. Clearly she wasn't as adverse to the place as he was.She wasn't about to take people Dorothy and Amethyst age there, but still. Traveling by yourself it wasn't a bad place to be. You at least usually ended up with pleasant companionship. She looked between the others, petting her snakes lounging body as she waited for some form of confirmation.
Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, she honestly wasn't too sure how long she'd have these people for company.  Maybe a trip to the old biscuit shop was in store for later if they all went their own way.  

Chumanasa Theme-Bedroom Hymms

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:26 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

"Ah--zhat diner sounds pretty nice. Better zhan plenty of zhe ozher options around. How about ve head over zhere? You lead in your car--I'll follow." Lukas moved over to the side of his car, pausing by the door as he gave Chumana a nod, then settled into the driver's seat, reaching up to his dashboard to pick up the sunglasses he'd left there, slipping them on before shutting the door. He glanced back into the trunk of the car, where there just so happened to be a heavy-looking coffin, then murmured to himself, "It's probably best zhat I didn't let anyvone in here..." He gave a bit of a sigh, then looked out the window to see Chumana getting into her own car--and as she began driving off, he followed, waving to Dorothy and Amethyst to say that they could follow if they wished.

*Exit Lukas and Chumana*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next