View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Westonshire (Krieg Forces)

Post  Akikazemoon on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:07 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas was thinking about what to do when he noticed Amethyst’s sudden appearance. He blinked a few times, wondering who this person was, but still appreciating the fact that she had approached him so casually. Not many people did that. Still—he then remembered the fact that he was incredibly awkward with people. Oh dear.
”Ah—hello there—” he spoke after a moment, his German accent still evident in his voice as he spoke. ”I’m…not really sure if I need help, necessarily…? I’m sort of just vondering vhat to do vith all of zhese bodies in zhe vay…” He casually pointed over at the pile of corpses, pretty sure that if she was hopping around on these things, that she’d be fine with talking about them. ”Just driving over zhem might muck up zhe car vheels…” He sighed, looking around one more time before asking her, ”Do you know how long ago zhis happened…?”

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:15 pm

I did what I had to

Truthfully, she loved this guy's accent. She hopped closer and looked around, tapping her chin.
"Well, this is a problem.... If I had to date their deaths, I'd have to say earlier in the day.... I wonder who did this?"
She mumbled to herself. She stood on one of the bodies still and took a bite of her poptart. This man didn't seem creepy, like the others.... Though, she still kept her guard up. Amethyst hopped off of the boy she was on and walked around a bit. Hmmm...
"Not really sure how to move all of them. They're so sliced up and shot at that it would take awhile...."
She said, trying to think of an idea. She could go Violet, but that takes energy, and she's really not in the mood. She shrugged her shoulder and offered a piece of poptart to the man.
"By the looks of it, you might have to go around..... Poptart?"

I had to survive
✦✧Age: Fifteen | Cybernetics | Feeling: Calm | Location: Westonshire | Company: Some Man | Thoughts: "This is a problem..."✧✦
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:28 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas hopped off the hood of the car as the girl spoke, walking over to one of the bodies and inspecting it closely as he listened to her.
”Earlier today, hm…can’t say exactly how fresh they are, zhen…” he murmured as he looked closely at one of the corpses, then stood back up straight again, shrugging quietly before looking over at Amethyst again. ”So I guess zhat it vas like zhis vhen you got here, too? And zhat’s true…moving zhem all vould take far too long…but I’m not too sure how clear any of zhe roads zhat go around are…” He paused for a moment as she offered him a poptart, his eyebrows rising slightly in surprise. ”Ah—n-no, thank you—I have…food.” He did have a fresh supply of eyeballs, yes—he wasn’t so sure how prudent it would be to eat an eyeball in front of a small girl, though, so he refrained. ”Hm…I’m just hoping zhat whoever caused zhis isn’t still around…it’d be a problem if ve got attacked suddenly…”

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:38 am

I did what I had to

Amethyst shrugged and ate more of her poptart. She looked around and shrugged once more.
"If they come along, then I say, bring it!"
She said with a grin. She the looked at the man and smiled at him, holding out her hand.
"I normally don't like older people. They're all either dicks or really old and creepy- Like Hannibal- but you seem pretty chilled! Name's Amethyst Rose Johnson, you can call me Ame for short."
She introduced. She ate more of her poptart and tilted her head a bit, looking at him.
"Wait... So why did you wanna pass through Westonshire? You know it belongs to the Krieg Forces, right?"

I had to survive
✦✧Age: Fifteen | Cybernetics | Feeling: Calm | Location: Westonshire | Company: Some Man | Thoughts: "This is a problem..."✧✦
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:15 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon

My name is... Dora Phantom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dorothy snuck around, sniffing the air, tasting the scent. This place had a pretty intense battle. 'So this is West... West... Westwhatever...' Dorothy thought as she sniffed around for food, or money or anything really. As a thief she had to tread carefully here, or risk being attacked. She snuck in through a window of one building to look for any items deemed worthy of her eye. Nothing. Except maybe these canned yams. She peaked up from the window though when she heard voices. She poked her head out slightly and went back down. She smelled poptarts though, so she stuck her head out again, and dashed to another building out another window. "Amethyst?" she asked when she saw purple hair, but shook her head. No way it's her. She went to Asia, and is now... From what the Monotones said, worked for the Kreig forces. No doubt though... Those poptarts were coming from them.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:17 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Braque watched Victor and Marcus exit with a frown, as he turned his magnetics back on to attract back all the junk metal the assassin has scattered. He scraped the metal off into his coat pocket again, then flitted his eyes over to his 'siblings' as they both mentioned that Axel was hungry. Repeatedly. He opened his mouth to say something, when Victor screamed something over at them first, garnering the hotheaded redhead`s attention. "SUCK MY DIIIIIIIICK!" He roared back, chest almost heaving as he simmered down, huffing aggressively before turning back to the Wolfpac. "Can you BELIEVE THOSE FUCKS? Picking on goddamn traumatized people and tryna turn them into killing machines-- sick. Sicksicksick..." He grumbled some more nonsensical things as he strutted by Inna and Axel, heading directly for the motorcycles- this place was getting crowded, that was never good. And they had enough information to get their reward anyway-- that was all that mattered.

(EXIT THE WOLFPAC) 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:49 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas looked to Amethyst, seeming surprised by her eagerness and cheerfulness. She was certainly happy for somebody living in this area…it was always good to see people who could look on the bright side, but then again, it also meant that those people might be a bit more vulnerable…He couldn’t help but glance around a bit, wanting to double check that there weren’t any enemies nearby. As he looked back to her again, he saw her hand outstretched and heard her greeting—along with the little bit about her usually getting creeped out by adults. Keeping that in mind, it was probably a good thing that he hadn’t eaten any eyeballs in front of her…people generally thought that that was creepy…He shook her hand and replied with,
”…Lukas. I’m Lukas. Nice to meet you, Amethyst.” He pulled his hand back and paused as he listened to her question, then speaking again, ”Oh—I’m on my vay back from a job. Meeting up vith some friends…and since vhen did the Krieg own zhis place…? It hasn’t been like zhis in quite some time…I’m going to have to find an entirely different route now, aren’t I…?” He gave a heavy sigh, obviously disappointed by this discovery.

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:17 pm

I did what I had to

Amethyst smiled at the German.
"Nice to meet you too, Lukas. Ah, it's been owened for a little bit... Though, Hannibal isn't here. I dunno where the creep is to be honest..."
She then offered him an apologetic smile.
"And yeah.... Finding another route around might be your best course of action. I mean, we could move the bodies, but as I said.... With them being all over the place in many pieces.... It might take some time."
Amethyst was standing when she could hear faint noises, and a voice. Not one from the people before, but one from where she had just left from.... Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked to Lukas. She began to mouth words to him, slowly enough to read even if he was not a lip reader.
"Someone is behind us. Keep your guard up, don't look or they might see you spot them and attack."

I had to survive
✦✧Age: Fifteen | Cybernetics | Feeling: On Guard | Location: Westonshire | Company: Lukas | Thoughts: "Who's there...."✧✦
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:46 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy wanted those pop tarts. What would Kraven do in this situation? What would her mom do? What would her dad do? She looked up again to look at the two people. She decided to get closer to the smell, but then she noticed something... 'Huh... She kind of smells like Amethyst up this close...' she thought before gasping loudly. "AMETHYST!" she yelled before jumping out of hiding, and tackling her friend.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

”To be honest, I’m pretty glad he’s not around,” Lukas shrugged slightly as Amethyst explained that Hannibal wasn’t in the area. Lukas had only seen glimpses of the man before, way back in No Man’s Land—so he didn’t exactly remember what he was like or anything. Not to mention that he wasn’t exactly in the mood to deal with any faction leaders at the moment…As Amethyst continued to muse over the issue of the bodies, Lukas couldn’t help but notice how kind she was being, especially to a stranger. People generally didn’t even want to think about corpses, yet this girl was trying to help him figure out how to get through—it was a nice gesture.
As she signaled to him that somebody was hiding nearby, though, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. So somebody was watching them...? He began going through options of what he could do in his head when suddenly—the hidden person went ahead and leapt out, shouting at the top of their lungs no less—but as Dorothy hugged Amethyst, Lukas paused, looking as if he was in the midst of getting ready to defend himself. He hesitated for a moment before relaxing again and asking,
”…A friend of yours?” Better a friend than an enemy, at least…

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:52 pm

I did what I had to

Before she could really do much of anything, Amethyst was tackled to the ground. She landed on another body with an audible YIP!, and was just about to turn into Violet, when the voice she heard registered into her mind. She struggled to turn around, but after a few moments, she finally managed to see the culprit's face.
"Who the fuc- DOROTHY!?"
She cried with the most confused expression ever. Dorothy? DOROTHY!?! D-DOROTHY!?
"DOROTHY!?!! Dude, I haven't seen you in like, years!"
She said as she pushed the girl off, then got up and offered her a hand. She didn't want to leave Lukas out, so she decided to include him into the conversation.
"Yeah, and old friend of mine.... Best friend actually... Ah, Dorothy, this is my new buddy I just met five minutes ago, Lukas. Lukas, this is Dorothy."

I had to survive
✦✧Age: Fifteen | Cybernetics | Feeling: Flabbergasted | Location: Westonshire | Company: Dorothy and Lukas | Thoughts: "DOROTHY?!"✧✦
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon

Dorothy purred as she hugged Amethyst. "It's me!" she said ignoring the other guy for now. "Man I am so happy to see you again you purple haired bitch! Why'd you have to go away for so long!?" Dorothy said doing the usual playful banter they had with one another. Dorothy didn't realize that she was crying with Amethyst. She let herself get pushed off and shook her head. She looked up at Lukas and tilted her head. "Hi! I must have startled you. So glad that you didn't shoot me... By the way I smell pop-tarts." Dorothy said as she looked back at Amethyst. "Give it to me~" she said in a gritty dark voice.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:07 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas gave Dorothy a faint wave as Amethyst introduced him—he couldn’t help but be surprised at all of the small girls popping up like daisies. Were the Krieg forces up to something…strange? He…wasn’t going to think on that. And did the redhead girl just…purr? This was getting stranger by the second—either way, she didn’t seem to see his wave, so he stepped back a bit as the two of them had their reunion—though when Dorothy spoke to him, Lukas replied,
”Oh—no, it’s alright. I vouldn’t have shot you unless you vere trying to hurt somevone…” The two of them seemed rather busy with each other, so Lukas took this moment to look around a bit, approaching some of the corpses off to the side and squatting down, examining it without touching it. It still looked fresh enough…the eyes were probably…okay? But could he take eyes out of a corpse in front of two little girls? Was that a thing he could do? Probably not…bummer…

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:18 am

I'm not a little girl

Amethyst rolled her eyes a bit at Dorothy and stuck her tongue out in a playful manner.
"Shut the fuck up you big-tit-bimbo. I was offered a job for some cash and took it-"
Before she could continue, her phone started to ring. She picked it up and placed it to her ear.
"Ew, it's you... What do you want.
Huh huh..
So you want me to-
Yeah yeah...
Right now? Dude, I'm like-
Yes sir.... -Hang up- Asshole."

She said before quickly transforming into Violet. Her body grew taller and fuller, and also more metallic, as her nanomachines were visible at the moment. She then picked up a communicator, and started to talk in a somewhat more mature voice.
"Hey shitheads, Hannibal is coming, so get over here and help me move these bodies. If he comes here and the place is still a mess, we're all gonna have our balls cut off."
She said before hanging up, and smiling at the two.
"Sorry, the turd-bombers wont listen to me unless I'm Violet... Cause they know I can kick their asses... Anyway, good news is, we are gonna get the path cleared. Bad news.... Hannibal is on his way. Ah, and here. Don't let that demon posses you too long, hehe."
She told Dorothy before handing her the Poptart.

Come at me, see what happens!
✦✧Age: Fifteen | Cybernetics | Feeling: Annoyed | Location: Westonshire | Company: Dorothy and Lukas | Thoughts: "Why is he coming now..?"✧✦
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:56 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Everyone assumes the snake is going to bite, but it truly depends on how you approach them. Me I know I'd prefer-something else any day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chumana had intended to drive through this area, though the unusually large amount of body parts lying around was making the driving portion of that near impossible. With a sigh, she got out of the car, making sure her dress was tied up all of the way first. Sometimes she liked driving with it open when there weren't many people around, or when she just felt like it in general.
Bending down, she analyzed what looked like a part of a leg that was caught under her tire. It looked like this place had been through a war zone. It kind of looked like the lab last time she'd seen it. Chumana looked up at the sound of voices, seeing a man and two girls. As one of the girls seemed to grow before her eyes, she held back a chuckle. Now, that was interesting.
While the purplette addressed the other girl, Chumana walked over to the man as he seemed to distance himself a bit form the girls, smiling at him despite the odd setting.

Hello there. This may be an odd question, but can you tell me why there are corpses everywhere?  
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:21 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon

"You fucking banshee I understand that, but I got nothing from you! Next time write!" Dorothy said before she let Amethyst take her call. She got up, patting away the dust from her pants, and looked at the city. "It's awful isn't it?" she commented to Lukas as Amethyst transformed into Violet. She stood by him, and let her do her job. Whoever this Hannibal guy was, Dorothy doubted that she would want to meet him. He sounded like a jerk when Amethyst spoke to him on the phone. "Hey, hey... It's under control. Kinda... Made some progress when you were gone." Dorothy pouted as she took the pop tart and began eating it. "I love this kind!" she said before looking up at the sound of a car. "Looks like we have more company. Hope it's not your boss." the red head said before finishing her pop tart. She wiped the crumb away from her fingers with her shirt, and jumped when someone spoke to them. She looked over at the young woman quickly and almost choked on her treat. "It's... Well... Ack..." Dorothy said as she pounded on her chest to stop the choking.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas was actually facing the other way when Amethyst transformed, so as he turned around at the sound of the girls speaking to him again, he rose his eyebrows a bit, still stooped over one of the corpses in particular as he looked at them. As Dorothy spoke to him, he replied quietly,
”Ja…just terrible…” It was clear that the girls’ banter had made him feel awkward—very awkward. He turned back to the corpse he was knelt by, staring at the dead body’s eyes with clear interest—maybe just taking a few would be alright…? Maybe they wouldn’t notice…
He reached back to a compartment on his belt, opening up the flap with a flick of his hand then reaching inside and pulling out a tool that looked a bit like a double-sided shovel—this was the best tool for extracting eyes, after all! He took the tool in his hand, glancing over at Dorothy and Amethyst to check if they were watching, then began carefully extending the scooper towards one of the eyes in the corpse before him—before suddenly Chumana spoke, making his head snap over to look at her abruptly. He hastily retracted the tool, putting it behind his back as he straightened up, standing up straight and doing what he could to make it look like he hadn’t been about to pluck eyeballs out of a dead body.
”Vell, zhe Krieg apparently own zhis place now, if zhat answers your qvestions…I vouldn’t be surprised if zhey caused all zhis…”

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Everyone assumes the snake is going to bite, but it truly depends on how you approach them. Me I know I'd prefer-something else any day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chumana looked at Lukas, glancing down at his tool with an amused smirk. His interest in the corpses wasn't too hard to read, especially considering he had been extending seeming towards one of the corpses eyes. She smiled at him as he hid the tool behind his back, slowly moving closer. Her smile widening as she registered his accent. Now that was just adorable.
That seems a bit out of blue. That would explain the bodies though. Du hast schöne Augen .
Chumana turned at the sound of Dorothys choking, petting the black snack comfortingly laying over her shoulder.

oooh, dearie, are you alright over there?

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 pm

]

I'm not a little girl

Amethyst, now in Violet form, sighed a bit as she saw troops run over. They lifted their guns to the three that were not Violet, but she raised her hand for them to stop. She then flicked her wrist a bit, telling them to start cleaning, and so they did. She looke at the girl whom arrived moments ago, and watched her help Dorothy as Violet laughed.
"HA! Dumbass!"
She giggled to Dorothy before spotting the thing behind Lukas' back. She tilted her head and raised her eyebrows at it- was that some type of scoop device? It was small... About the size of an- Violet blinked a few times as she walked closer, standing next to Lukas. She was still shorter than him, but not nearly as much as she was a moment ago.
"You shouldn't hide what makes you special."
Was all she said being looking at Dorothy and laughing again.
"Heheheh~ Anyway, sorry D, I had no means to keep in contact. I barely had a home to live in- then when the Kreig forces came around, I didn't have much time for anything really. I did miss you though...."
She then looked to the new girl and gave a wave to her with a cocky grin.
"Yo~ Name's Amethyst Rose Johnson! You can call me Ame if you want. Well, right now I'm Violet, to keep those zombies over there in check."
She said, pointing her thumb behind her at the footmen.

✦✧Age: Fifteen | Cybernetics | Feeling: Annoyed | Location: Westonshire | Company: Dorothy and Lukas | Thoughts: "Why is he coming now..?"✧✦
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon

While Dorothy was choking on her treat she didn't really pay attention to Lukas and his thing with eyeballs. Though Dorothy finally took control of what her breathing, and glared at Amethyst. "FUCK YOU FATASS!... Yeah I'm okay." she said to Chumana, swallowing. She looked back at Amethyst, and smiled. She missed the girl too. "What we're introducing ourselves already? I'm Dorothy... Though please call me Dora." Dorothy said as she looked at the snake. "I like your snake." she said before leaning on a way, almost stepping on a person but recovered.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

”D-Danke…?” Lukas replied to Chumana quietly, seeming a bit confused at the sudden German. It wasn’t often that he met somebody else who knew German—he had been surprised enough at Jasper’s wide knowledge of languages, and this was the only other German-speaker he’d met in a while…either that, or this woman had a similar amount of German knowledge to Jo, who had tried her best, but…
His eyes flickered over to the soldiers as they appeared…was this little girl working for the Krieg? Seriously? This…didn’t seem like the best place to be. Getting wrapped up with the Krieg was the last thing that Lukas wanted. At least the bodies were getting moved now…As Amethyst stepped over to him and spoke, he seemed surprised again, becoming awkward and quickly slipping the tool behind his back into one of the pouches on his belt.
”Vh-Vhat—?” was all he really had time to get out before the purplette was focused on Dorothy again. He seemed to flinch slightly at Dorothy’s reply—was this how teenagers treated each other these days? Times had…really changed. Wow. Either that, or maybe he was just strange…that was probably it…as the others spoke to Chumana, he kept glancing back at that corpse from before—he…really wanted those eyes. Bah. Since it was clear that he wasn’t getting any new eyes, he instead reached into a different pouch on his belt, turning away as he pulled out—a plastic baggie. With a few sets of eyes in it. These ones didn’t really look as good…he had never really been into brown eyes. Either way, it was something—he opened up the plastic baggie and popped one of the eyeballs into his mouth, closing the baggie and putting it away before turning to face the others again. They would never know. Right. Yeah. He chewed thoughtfully, watching the soldiers work, still pretty suspicious of them. He wasn't really one to trust factions he didn't know well...or--well, people he didn't know well.

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:44 am

Chumana Lind
Snake Charmer

Chumana smiled at the Germans surprise. It made sense. There probably weren't too many people who knew more than a  few words of German. Though it was cute how easily he seemed to startle.
Chumana tensed as she caught the footmens movement out of the corner of her eye. She looked back at Amethyst as the girls signal seemed to stop them. Was she working with the Krieg Forces? That seemed odd. She didn't know how happy she was with the idea of someone this girls age working for that sort of group, but it seemed like she at least held some rank.
Since it seemed the girls were preoccupied with each other and the soldiers were moving the dead bodies littering the area around them, Chumana turned back to Lukas with a smile,  
Bitte.
Chumana turned as the purplette to her, half waving at her and Dorothy as she pet her snake.
I'm Chumana. It's nice to meet you two. hehe Thank you. Would you like to hold her? She's very tame.
She looked back at Lukas, noticing he was chewing something, raising an amused eyebrow,

And what about you, Mr.Skizzenblock?  You're being awful quiet over there.
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:24 am

I'm not a little girl

Amethyst stuck her tongue out at Dorothy before turning towards Lukas. She smiled at him.
"Don't mind him much- He's just being himself"
She then turned, watching the men pull away the bodies, hearing them complain and whine about it. Amethyst furrowed her brows a bit before turning away from them and folding her arms. She looked at the three with an apologetic grin.
"Boss is coming soon, and he is one creepy old man. I'd advise all three of you to skiddadle while you still can. Right after this road is clear, it's smooth sailing~ I just don't want you guys running into Hannibal... He can be quite the character."
She said with a soft chuckle.
"Though if you wanna stay, it's at your own risk. Though I doubt you do.... No one ever wants to stay around people in the Krieg Forces for very long..."
She said with a light sigh.

Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Emerald Dragon

"Yeah she works for Kreig, I'm just here looking for stuff." Dorothy said as she took out a can of yams. "Can I? I never touched a snake before..." Dorothy said as she held out her hands cautiously. "Though I feel somewhat connected to reptiles now." she said as she heard a rustling and turned to Lukas. She had no idea what he was eating but... It didn't smell all the good to her. Must have been a German thing like sourkrout. "Your boss? Ewwww... Is he a pervert?" Dorothy asked with caution.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

After a moment, Lukas noted Chumana speaking to him, and he finished chewing and swallowed, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand before replying to her,
”I’m Lukas.” Amethyst’s comment about him being himself was somewhat surprising—had she seen the eyeball or no? He really wasn’t sure, but honestly, he was surprised that she was instantly so comfortable with him. Dorothy affirmed that Amethyst was indeed working with the Krieg—and as the purplette stated that Hannibal was going to be coming back soon, Lukas glanced at his car, wondering if it was worth leaving. He had no idea when Jasper and Eagle would be getting back to their meet-up point, so he wasn’t sure if there was any point really to rushing back. Then again, he also wasn’t sure if he wanted to be around the Krieg’s leader…he wasn’t about to get drafted into a faction he cared nothing about…still, the bodies were still in the process of being moved, so it wasn’t as if he could really go anywhere now. ”I’m still surprised how fast zhis place vas occupied…is zhere some ozher big conflict brewing or somezhing…?”

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top