✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Braque scowled at Victor, growing increasingly enraged with every movement the assassin made- he didn`t mind the wound very much, but the shit coming out of this guy`s mouth-- he minded that. The fact that he had the gull to attack Axel, the refer to Inna as something as simplistic as 'the chick'-- he really, really minded that. His eyes flitted from the puddle of his own fluid that Victor had pooled onto the ground, prompting a dangerous smirk from the redhead- to over where Axel had taken Marcus, then back to Victor as he charged forward. "BRING IT ON, BITCH!" He roared, stomping forward and quickly bringing up his forearm to block Victor`s incoming swing as it came- before quickly thrusting his other fist sloppy toward the other`s temple. "DELUSIONAL SHIT!"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Westonshire (Krieg Forces)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:03 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor cringed as his sword was blocked by the man's junk-filled arm "Tch... NOT what I expected..." the assassin pressed his blade against the arm, hoping he could cut into it, but it was to no avail. He couldn't cut through that arm "It doesn't matter... heh... I'll just cut into the soft and fleshy parts... I do LOVE cutting off fucking heads after all~" Victor could be seen visibly blushing as he spoke of cutting off Braque's head, as if the thought of it brought ecstasy to his mind. While lost in his own pleasure however, Braque counter attacked. Victor's eyes widened as he noticed Braque's flying fist heading straight for his head a moment too late. One could practically see the assassin's eyes bulging out "UNFAIR!" were his words as he tried to move his head back, which resulted in Braque's fist connecting with the man's cheek. His fist smashed into Victor's face, his head jolted back as blood shot out from his mouth and his eyes bulged further. Victor slid back, despite his odd looks, Braque was still a large and athletic man, and his strike hit like a ton of bricks. Victor shook his head, he was now several feet away from the red head "DELUSIONAL!? You're the delusional one! Just look at me! My big ass sword, plain clothes, GOOD LOOKS! I'M THE FUCKING PROTAG SON!!!!" Victor dashed forward towards Braque, head on. It seemed as if Victor was about to strike at his enemy head on once more, but instead, he dashed past Braque. He was incredibly fast, like a blur as he dashed to Braque's behind and slashed at his back "I... DON'T... LIKE YOU!!!" he yelled, his grip tightening on his gigantic blade.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:45 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna glowered as Victor brushed her attack away so easily. She started going forwards, planning to help Braque beat the shit out of him, but as she saw the redhead fighting back, she realized that Axel might need her more- Victor seemed easy enough to figure out, but Marcus was a wildcard. The wild yellow eyes and card slice confirmed that this guy needed to be dealt with, and she knew Braque could handle the loudmouth assassin.

"I told you not to do that..

She growled at Marcus, shooting at his chest twice as she ran towards him before kicking at his head once she was close enough. Her eyes flitted to Axel, checking to see if her brother was okay before confirming that Braque was beating Victor up as expected.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:41 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel kept a strong grip on Marcus as he made eye contact with the man, but he suddenly jolted as Marcus' eyes turned a bright yellow "W-what-!?" Axel was cut on the side and let go, letting out a feral growl. The mercenary's fists tightened as he continued to stare off at the man "What was that...? The Killer Gene...? No... that's red..." Axel waited for Inna to attack, keeping his distance so he wouldn't be accidentally shot. Then once Inna had kicked at him, he made eye contact with Inna, nodding her to show he was okay. His wound from Marcus' previous attack was finally starting to heal up, slowly but surely closing "My turn...!" Axel jumped in front of Inna to protect her from a counter attack, then tackle charged straight for the assassin whilst letting out a growl.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Nikki Hart

Mechanic of the Mojave
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I shouldn’t have hurt you that way.............................
.............................But it’s a little late to say
That I can erase your heartache."

Nikki had been rather pleased by Braque's reaction to her, smirking and shivering a bit at the feeling of his hand drifting down her side- but seeing him suddenly bleeding made her jolt, eyes wide with a touch of panic. "H-hey now-- no need to fight over me, really-" she protested, clearly uncomfortable with the violence breaking out. Her words had no affect though, and she backed up frantically as everyone began fighting, not bothering to hide the anxiety in her expression. "I'm not anyone's lady goddamn it!!" she tried to argue again, frowning fiercely at Victor- but keeping her distance. So much bleeding was happening, and fighting, and she couldn't do anything to either stop it or even make sure she remained safe. She bit her lip as Axel, Inna, and Marcus went at it as well, looking between the two groups with uncertainty. Could she even do anything to stop this...? The only idea that came to mind was stripping but who was to say that wouldn't just make the fighting worse... "Stop all of this-! Stop fighting! It's not worth it...!" she attempted, figuring if that didn't work then... maybe stripping would... But who knew, really?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikki's Theme - You Can Look (But You Can't Touch)
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:11 pm

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

I'm sorry lady...but your lackey attacked me for no reason." he said, and shook his head, blocking the bullets with a blade card, but then ow kick to the face. He flipped backwards, seeing Axel starting to come at him.   "You're not really worth the effort though." once again, he side stepped at the last minute, and kicked at the man's back as hard as he could. "I really detest fighting...it brings out the...worst in me. It really does. I prefer the more..calm...funny me...not this...never this..." he looked at Inna, but didn't throw anything. He had a card in hand, but just looked at her. "How about this...I call off my lackey...you call off yours...do we have a deal?" he asked, standing on the main road, looking at Inna with a only sort of creepy smile.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:12 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For Braque, detecting a blush was an important skill to have-- and Victor`s made him grin broadly as he leaned forward just slightly, clearly somewhat more invested in the fight than he was prior. Now that he knew his opponent was almost as fucked up as he was, this suddenly got a whole lot more interesting.
The redhead sneered over at the ravenette condescendingly as he staggered back, readying his fists for another punch- when his words seemingly caught him off guard. And then as it sunk in, he grinned again, this time brighter. "WOAH, WAIT- YOU`RE SERIOUS?" Braque dropped his fists, but kept smiling from ear to ear even as his opponent charged forward- almost as if he didn`t notice him coming despite looking him in the eye as he moved. "THAT`S GREAT! YOU`RE ALMOST AS CRAZY AS ME~! If you`re the protagonist, I`ll be yer antagonist- fuckin` LOVE playin` the bad guy!" He was ready to strike as the assassin charged forward, evidenced by how he beckoned him closer with his hands and quietly murmured provocations- but exactly the same moment Victor dashed by them- Nikki spoke, and Braque felt obligated to answer. Except Nikki was behind him, which meant he had to twist himself around entirely to face her. "I THINK YOU`RE WORTH IT!" He barked, punctuating his statement with a wink- just as Victor`s sword cleanly cut across his chest instead of his back, creating a gigantic seeping gash. Braque paused, blinking, as the pain seemed to just register with him as a late reaction. "NOT COOL." The settings on his cybernetic arm flipped like a switch- and suddenly, the excess junk coating it flung itself directly off him, in a spiraling blast of metal directly toward Victor.  

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:11 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel's eyes widened as Marcus side stepped his attack, his speed was almost superhuman. He had difficulty even figuring out how this man managed to do this "Sister... this guy is more than meets the eye- be careful- GAH!" after a sudden kick to the back, Axel was sent spinning into the ground, his face impacting against the hard ground. A small crater formed in the ground where Axel was kicked. He stayed down for a few minutes, but he wasn't down for long. He weakly rose his head up, crouched on the ground as he looked to Inna, gritting his teeth "Sister! Get out of here!" Axel attempted to weakly get up, in an attempt to get in between Marcus and Inna. He didn't like that smile of his.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:30 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor's face lit up as Braque declared himself his antagonist "WOAH! For REAL!? Heh..." Victor grinned, his grip on his blade tightening "WELL THEN LET'S KILL EACH OTHER!!!" he yelled happily, he didn't care what the logic behind this fight was anymore, as long as he could fight, he would fight. He loved to cleave, and cut, and slash, and stab, it made him feel great, it made him feel alive. To Victor, it was a greater pleasure than that of a woman, or eating, or sleeping. His carnal desires were skewed from the very beginning. That's why he fell into the deepest pits of despair before the Assassins League, "normal people", they conditioned him to be like them. Killing is wrong, wishing pain upon another living being is immoral. He lived by THEIR standards, not HIS, and eventually it lead to complete and utter despair. That's when the league found him, told him it was okay to kill, they fed him to kill, they trained him to kill. He became a killing machine, just like he was meant to be the moment he was born. And it was moments like this that Victor lived for. Once cutting Braque's flesh, Victor rose his sword upwards to strike once more. Braque's red plasma splashed across his face, bringing about an expression of ecstasy on his face "Oooohoooo yEeeeAaaaAHHh~!" he said as he quivered in pleasure. And then came Braque's counterattack, which Victor was not ready for. After all, he thought that Braque could only make a metal fist, not shoot that shit at him. The spiral of junk hit Victor right in the stomach, sending him flying back, before he spiraled then skidded against the ground. Victor seemed to be down for the count. He was still breathing, but he was a bloodied mess now, certainly not in any condition to fight. A normal human would be dead. Victor eventually got onto his knees, using his sword as a crutch to keep himself on his feet. He still sported a smile on his face "See that shit!? I should be dead, but I'm not! It's total bullshit! PLOT SHIELD, BITCH!" he bragged as he struggled to keep himself standing, even with a crutch "Anyways... you gotta listen up here! THE HERO ALWAYS GETS THE GIRL! IT'S A FUCKING RULE YOU DOUCHEBAG! Get that THROUGH YOU'RE RATCHET ASS HEAD! That girl is mine..." Victor pulled his blade from the ground and moved into a fighting stance once more, indicating he wanted to fight more. His eyes were filled with a desire for more bloodshed above all else, he didn't want any of this to stop.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:59 am

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

Braque let out a roar of maniacal laughter as his attack knocked Victor clean off his feet, sending the assassin tumbling back several feet, his limbs now slacked and deflated. In an instant, the junk used to attack him flew back toward Braque- plating itself around his fist as he flexed it and limped forward, severely wounded but rotating his shoulder joint in anticipation. Victor was out, and it seemed the mercenary was only advancing to make sure the deed was truly done- as cruel as it was, he had had too many bad experiences in the past to not cave in a corpse. But then the guy just got up.
"...Jeez, that is bull-" He murmured, raising a skeptical eyebrow and stopping in his tracks. He tilted his head some, as if puzzled as Victor went on his monologue to explain that the good guy was supposed to always get the girl- to which Braque dismissed with a flippant wave of his hand. "Nah, nah, see- I don`t give a fuck about your conformist storylines, punk! How about instead: good guy can suck the bad guy`s dick and then sod the hell off?!" This guy was too hurt- and the longer this thing went on, the more injured Braque was getting, as evidenced by the blatant change in his movements. "Listen, guy- I ain`t afraid to go down ANY DARK ALLEY WITH ANYONE-!" He barked, quite literally- his grin growing more sinister, his dragged movements more erratic. "SO YER SHITTY NERD TALK ISN`T GONNA BE THE THING THAT MAKES ME BACK OFF! BASICALLY--" He threw a firm, boxer-ish looking punch into the air with his cybernetic arm, dispelling the metal shards off it in another dramatic blast like effect toward his opponent. "FUCK YER PLOT SHIELD!" 

Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Had Inna's face not been covered by her mask, her scowl would have been more evident as Marcus called Axel her 'lackey'.

"He ees my brother. He does what he wants."

She said simply, but her tone was hostile as she cleared this up. The whole deal he was trying to cut with her right now was actually really offensive in her mind. Axel's warnings didn't seem to phase the Russian as she walked closer to the yellow-eyed man despite the bulk of muscle standing between them, but when Axel was thrown around, she knew there was something wrong. She looked over to the blonde, masking her concern as she quickly turned back to Marcus - Axel would be fine, but this man needed to be dealt with.

"What do you want een thees place?"

She asked, both bullet-gauntlets pointed straight at Marcus. She gave Axel a warning look, hoping he would refrain from attacking the man for at least a second - she needed to find out what was so off about Marcus. Meanwhile, she was struggling immensely to NOT look over to the Victor vs Braque battle - ignoring her brother's crazy ramblings were difficult enough normally, but when his life was also in danger, it added to the difficulty.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor almost immediately flipped the bird to Braque, spitting his tongue out as he donned a profane expression "TOLD'YA! NOW COME AND GET SOME, FUCK." Victor weakly flipped his blade up into the air, before catching it and heaving it over his shoulder. He was hurt, but he wasn't down for the count quite yet. When Braque offered his own storyline, Victor didn't care for it much "HOW ABOUT, FUCK YOU!? YEAH!? I THINK THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PRETTY GOOD STORYLINE!" Victor then began to run towards the red head, a noticeable limp in his run. "YOU'RE THE NERD!" Victor retorted as he continued to run towards his opponent "AND I BET YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK." he added, because this conversation needed more profanity. But before he could reach the clown, shards of metal were flying towards him. Victor came to a complete stop, gritting his teeth as he brought his unarmed right hand up towards the shards. Right before they reached him, his hand emitted a bright light, before he unleashed some sort of static shock which seemed to send the shards flying wildly away in separate directions. As the coast cleared, Braque could see Victor, a big smile on his face as electricity pulsed from his hand "What...? Did you really think I JUST had a big sword...?" Victor slowly moved his right hand closer and closer towards his blade, in obvious preparation for another attack...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:38 pm

" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

"These people were and are going through quite a traumatic event, and right now, our fighting isn't helping them. I heard about the fight, knowing who caused it, I knew how to help. So, I came here, offering a way to train people to defend themselves against the impending factions that are on the rise. That's it." he shook his head, turning his back to both of them. "You should think about it too. Come see me anytime, I'm around. I'd appreciate the company, and the training would be good." he opened his eyes, they had returned to normal. "VICTOR! WE'RE LEAVING NOW!" he said, putting his blade card away and pulling out a pylon one. "Put your little grudge match on hold. You're grounded."

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:02 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel stayed silent as Inna and Marcus spoke to each other, he noticed Inna's warning. Those eyes meant only one thing: don't attack. And he listened, he knew better than to get himself killed. He noticed that Marcus' eyes returned to normal, which helped ease Axel. Regardless however, the man's aura was definitely unsettling. There was more than meets the eye with this one, and despite everything he said indicating good intentions, Axel was still confused as to which side he was really on. That aura was definitely of a man he and his siblings were used to killing, but something about him seemed somewhat different. Axel begrudgingly continued to stay at Inna's command as Marcus called for a retreat. This was the perfect time to attack... but he stayed down. He looked to Inna, a grimace on his tired face as he spoke "That was certainly... odd..." which was about the best Axel could manage to say to describe what they had just gone through "I'm hungry..." he also added, because he was hungry.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:30 am

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

"MY DICK IS NONE AND ALL OF YOUR BUSINESS-" Braque apparently found that to be the part of Victor`s exclamations that needed to be addressed the most, as he stood his ground and watched his opponent dash forward- limping, but still fast. The guy was skilled- obviously trained to a peak, as opposed to Braque, whom learned everything he knew about fighting off of defending himself on the streets. His intelligence certainly wasn`t something he picked off the gravel at Motor City, however- the very same intelligence that caused his stomach to drop as Victor`s hand started doing a glowy thing. No bueno. The spark of electricity that followed made Braque flinch, changing the setting on his arm`s magnetics to deflect instead of attract as he held it out in front of him, maneuvering it to protect himself from the flailing shards of metal that had been intended for his opponent. One had buried itself in the muscle of his right thigh, but it almost seemed as if he hadn`t noticed, instead focusing his attention on vehemently glaring at Victor, murderous intent sparking in his gaze. "You little SHIT..." He growled, taking a step forward as it seemed the ravenette would attack again- only for Marcus` voice to cut through their action.
The redhead gave Marcus a fierce glare, then tch`d- spitting thickly onto the ground before redirecting his attention to Victor. "...Run along to yer daddy, fuckboy-" He murmured threateningly, clenching his cybernetic fist. "This shit ain`t over..." 

Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:20 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor smirked as he wrote off just about everything Braque said, he brought his hand towards his blade "Shut your whore mouth... I'M GOING TO KILL YOU NOW!!!" he yelled, and just before the assassin actually had to do anything, he was called out by Marcus. "WHAT!?" he called out, an angered look on his face as he barked back to his boss. His eyes widened as Marcus called for him to back off "You're kidding me! I just had this asshole! WE HAD THESE GUYS! Why don't we just kill em!?" he barked out to Marcus, anger in his eyes. He grit his teeth, to think he'd be denied his kill, it just boiled his blood. The assassin shook his head before letting out a sigh "Fine boss..." he muttered, before pointing to Braque, then flipping the bird to him "You're right! This ain't over! You're fucking dead next time punk!" Marcus dashed away towards Marcus, standing by his side as he shot a glare towards Braque from afar. "Let's get out of here..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:24 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Marcus' explanation seemed to make sense...but much like Axel, Inna was not convinced. Maybe it was the yellow eyes, or the less-than-convincing first impression, but there was something off, and Inna didn't trust things that were off.

"Do not believe you. But okay."

She said bluntly, though not aggressively, as the disappearing of the yellow eyes calmed her down some. When Marcus called Victor off, she nodded with approval- at least that was one problem gone, though Braque didn't seem to mind fighting the mercenary in the first place. The Russian also nodded at Axel as an afterthought as she registered his hunger complaints- they'd need to do something about that. Right now, however, she focused on making sure Braque would actually back off.

"We need to feeneesh thees job, Braque, come on.. Axel ees hungry."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:08 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

"I'm hungry..." Axel repeated after Inna alerted Braque to his hunger. After all, Axel was hungry, somebody call the press! Technically... they had all the information needed to complete their mission. It seemed that the Krieg Forces had gone into combat with somebody related to Marcus and Victor. Even better, there were still survivors in Westonshire. In other words, they didn't have a problem, since Juggalo Clown Town was just concerned about their communications being cut off. As soon as they returned to the town, they could receive their reward.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"No buts. I have no cares for your little grudge match." he said, and started to walk out of the town. "Good Bye! Take care of yourself!" he smiled and went toward his car. He looked at Victor. "So...what did you learn today?" he asked as he got into his car. "I learned you either need a demotion, or you actually need to get laid." he chuckled.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor pouted in response to his boss "Whatever man..." he muttered as Marcus entered his car. Rather than just opening a door and walking into it, Victor flipped and jumped onto it, before flipping the bird once more to Braque "YOU'RE LUCKY THE BOSS WAS FEELING GRACIOUS TODAY! IF HE WAS IN A BAD MOOD YOU'D ALL BE DEAD FAAAAAAGGGGSSSSS!!!" he cursed the Wolfpac out, spitting his tongue out to them. Of course, this was the much cooler way to make an exit then just going into a car and waiting for Marcus to drive away.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:45 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Oh don't think this is your last job involving them, Victor." he said through the sun roof. "As you know...I tend to hold a grudge. Sometimes. If I feel like it." He turned on the car. "Hold on!" the engine roared and he started to drive away from the city. He did what he had to do there, mostly, but still. He knew his impact on that place was left, and he'd except some visitors from Weston soon. For now he needed to plan. He wanted to stop back and check on Isabella too, but taking Victor there would be a bad idea. A really bad idea. For now, back to base. (exit)

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:28 pm

I did what I had to

The young teen managed her way to the base of operations- the area in which Hannibal ruled. There was blood EVERYWHERE! When did all of this fun snazz happen? She wished she could have joined! There were some people there, but she didn't exactly payed them much mind. Not that she was scared, more of she just didn't care. Amethyst stretched her arms up high and yawned, looking around. Where was the creepy old man anyway?
"Man, I'm hungry.... I wish I had some food..."
She mumbled as she continued to walk forward. This place was a busy place~ There had to be food somewhere... Right?RIGHT!? Amethyst sighed a bit.... Maybe there was some in the mall place? She headed towards the mall-like-place and went into the food departments. Score! Poptarts! As happy as can be, the teen took the pack and headed out.
"Mmmm~ I'm so happy, hehe~"

I had to survive
✦✧Age: Fifteen | Cybernetics | Feeling: Hungry | Location: Westonshire | Company: Myself | Thoughts: "Fooood...."✧✦
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Nikki Hart

Mechanic of the Mojave
"I shouldn’t have hurt you that way.............................
.............................But it’s a little late to say
That I can erase your heartache."

Nikki scowled a bit as her words and attempts to break up Victor and Braque seemed to do nothing, standing back instead and letting them do what they wanted. She didn't want to reward this type of behavior- so she just stood there, scowling and somewhat enjoying the attractiveness of the two men as they fought. Once Marcus called Victor away, however, and Inna asked Braque to leave, she started backing up. She glanced between several of the people there, hesitant- before turning and darting to her motorcycle. Before Braque would have even had a chance to look around for the woman he'd gotten into a fight for, she was gone, her motorcycle roaring away quietly.

*Exit*

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikki's Theme - You Can Look (But You Can't Touch)
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:23 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

☠-------------------------------------☠

Slowly, smoothly, a long, black car pulled into the area—a hearse, of all things. It stopped once it became apparent that there were a few too many corpses to keep going, and it was at that moment that the door was opened, and a young man stood up out of the driver’s seat, surveying the area.
”Seriously…?” he spoke quietly as he looked around, seeing that he couldn’t exactly drive through here with all of the corpses in the way. He sighed, shutting the door of the hearse and moving around it to sit on the hood. ”Moving all zhese by myself vould be a huge pain…but it’s still too early to call Jasper or Eagle…” He let out a heavy sigh, wondering just what had gone down here. He was more annoyed by the corpses than anything, not seeming creeped out by them at all. He did hear voices in the area, which meant that other people were here….which could be good or bad, depending. He was going to stay on the street for now, not particularly wanting to go into any of the buildings. He had already finished all of his work for the day, and he had been on his way back to camp—what asshole had just gone and killed all of these people and blocked the road like this? It was so inconvenient…

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams on Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:28 pm

I did what I had to

As Amethyst made her way back to the gory pool of people, she heard a car pull up. Though at the moment, she didn't pay much mind. She started playing a game- the floor was Lava! With a poptart in her mouth, she began to jump from corpse to corpse, avoiding the ground. Soon however, she was close to a man who pulled out of the car. He looked really cool-! Wait... Calm down Amethyst. Adults were all the same- weird and kinda creepy. Amethyst jumped onto a few other corpse, stopping just little ways from the man.
"Hello! Do you need something?"
She called out, wondering why he had gotten out of the car. Maybe the bodies were in the way? 

I had to survive
✦✧Age: Fifteen | Cybernetics | Feeling: Hungry | Location: Westonshire | Company: Myself | Thoughts: "Fooood...."✧✦
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top