Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

+4
RichNuttyTaste
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

Post  Emu Queen Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:22 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 91_zpshyyg1b5o

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

On Inna`s command, Braque got off his motorcycle, heaving a big sigh and running a hand through his fiery locks as he scanned the area. He knew he was looking for a cactus... but there were a lot of them- and the instructions weren`t really that great. It said the coordinates- but they weren`t very specific...
"Very creative," Braque chimed in as Inna gave them her codename- he`d begrudgingly call her that anyway, despite how awkward it`d be... though, he was sort of wondering what it was about Nowhere that put Inna so on edge. He made a note to be extra cautious with these guys-- if they weren`t one hundred percent legit, they were as good as dead.
He approached the cactus behind Axel, his hands dug deep into his pockets as he watched the blonde inspect it- as he pricked himself however, Braque jutted out his bottom lip, and began to rummage through his coat pockets. He quickly pulled out several knives, tossed them into the air, and then flicked his metallic wrist outward, in an action that sent the knives flinging towards the cactus and looked an awful lot like some sort of magic bullshit-- when in reality, it was just some magnetism bullshit. The knives stabbed into the thing, but... didn`t do much else. Apparently, that wasn`t part of the plan.
"Alright what the fuck-" He decided the perfect way to fix this problem was to kick the cactus- which just resulted in a lot of needles sliding their way into his boot. Braque yelped and stumbled back, now glaring at the fake cactus. "FUCK THIS THING HIT IT HARDER."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:44 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 6444859f-00d6-4562-aee7-d47f4553d2ac_zpsbe9b1132

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna just sort of stared intensely as the cactus as the others attacked it repeatedly. She glared at Braque's comment on her codename, opening her mouth to comment- but Axel spoke then. She rolled her eyes and started explaining

"Nyet, Axel, Staleen ees- was.. Someone else-"

She sort of gave up on that around the time that Braque kicked the cactus and started yelling. That...was amusing. Chuckling for the first time since NOWHERE had been brought up, Inna sat in front of the cactus, looking at it some more.

"Maybe there ees a button..?"

She absentmindedly poked the flower on the cactus.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
[/quote]
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:48 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 Axel_110

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel shook his head at Inna "Poor, history-stricken sister..." he then turned his attention to Braque as he kicked the cactus. That did not work, somehow, which was odd because Axel was sure that hitting things really hard fixed like 99% of their problems. Naturally Axel shoved Braque out of the way and cracked his knuckles "YOU'RE NOT HITTING IT HARD ENOUGH!" he yelled before throwing a punch towards the cactus... which hurt like hell. Axel spent the next few minutes curled up on the sand pulling out the cactus spikes from his fist so he could regenerate "Ow... ow... ow... ow..."

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:52 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 Zombie19

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

"Wow... this is just pathetic to watch..." a familiar (to Inna), filtered voice echoed through the scene. Behind the Wolfpac, standing several feet away, was a lone figure. Donning a skull mask and a literal shit ton of military gear, this man was someone that Inna had definitely seen before. He was much taller and muscular, but his voice and mask were all to similar "I had heard you'd fallen in with an elite troupe of mercenaries... what a joke. Tch." the man began to walk forward, drawing his sword without hesitation. This move immediately brought Axel on guard "Out of the way all of you... unless you intend to get in the way of my mission..." Nathan spoke, glaring to the three mercenaries as he pointed his blade towards the three.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 91_zpshyyg1b5o

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"YEAH OKAY," Braque cleared the way for Axel to hit it harder-- only to end up staring at the blonde in disappoint as he soon recoiled and resigned himself to the ground. "This fuckin` thing means war..." It wasn`t clear if he was ignoring Inna`s logical button talk on purpose or not, but he had begun to raise a bunch of sharp shards of metal into the air with his cybernetics, intending to send them flying forward at the cactus to kill it or something-- when an unfamiliar voice resounded forward.
Braque glared over his shoulder, looking at the assassin in passive interest- before without a word, he send the metal he had built up spiraling out toward Nathan, quickly flinging a few knives out from his coat and sending them out as well. He manipulated the path of the knives however, having them curve around to try to stab at the assassin`s back, turning it into an attack from all directions. "You`re bein` annoying-"

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:59 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 6444859f-00d6-4562-aee7-d47f4553d2ac_zpsbe9b1132

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna rubbed her temples as her teammates kept on hurting themselves with the cactus. She had pretty much given up on keeping them unharmed, plus she was hoping that this meant that they couldn't take the job, since their employer wasn't showing up.
Then an all-too-familiar voice broke through Axel's pained noises. Immediately the Russian turned and pointed her bullet gauntlets as the man's chest, every muscle in her body tensed and ready to attack.

"...I do not know who you theenk I am. But I do not know who you are..."

Whatever you do...do not say 'nyet'.

At this point she was impossibly glad to have her mask on, because she was barely able to control her expressions as she took in the masked figure- sure he was all buffed up and looking way more overkill...but she could recognize that voice and mask anywhere. Inna was about to say something about being on a mission herself, and so maybe he should fuck off, but then Braque was attacking- which she wasn't sure was such a bad idea. The Russian had never gotten over Zombie's betrayal- that was one of the big shifts that made her want to forget all of her past, coupled with the fact that her father killed millions of people -so hurting him didn't seem so bad, but maybe they should have coordinated this a bit or something...?

"Ah Braque.."

Knowing Braque, she knew it was already too late. She could expect Axel to join in at any moment too, so now she knew she had no choice but to protect her comrades. She knew how good Nathan was...but now he had had 5 years to get better, and the expansion of his muscles showed that he hadn't wasted them. Standing beside Braque, Inna got into a defensive position, her bullet gauntlets ready to shoot at the man that had once been her friend while she glanced back at Axel to see if he had gotten over the cactus attack yet.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:16 pm

In coordination with Braque, Axel lunged out at Nathan like a hungry wolf, attacking with the hunks of metal thrown at the assassin. Nathan just stood there without so much as flinching. He found it amusing that Inna was trying to hide her identity from him though "Heh... cute..." Zombie pulled a small sphere from one of his many pouches and tossed it upwards before kicking it forward. The sphere let out an EMP blast, canceling out Braque's attacks, turning off Axel's nanomachines, along with Inna's weapons. Once Axel was close enough, Nathan threw a single slash at Axel's chest before simply walking right past him. Axel was left on the ground bleeding out, Zombie didn't so much as look back on him as he left him for dead. His slow walk slowly turned into a run as he zoomed towards Braque and Inna "Tch... just die already..." Zombie slashed at Braque's chest as he passed him, but didn't stop. He zoomed right up towards Inna, holding his blade to her throat. The man moved at a blinding speed, his sword swings were almost impossible to follow with the naked eye too. With his eyes narrowed as he made eye contact with Inna's through their masks "Stand aside or I kill you... I'm only here to kill Jo and Ryder..."

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna frowned as she felt her gauntlets jamming- that wasn't good. She knew that Braque's cybernetics would also be affected, but she had gotten so used to Axel healing, that she had basically forgotten that what did it was actual nanomachines and not some Wolverine-type healing factor. Consequently, she worried much more about Braque, who was getting slashed violently and thrown back rather dramatically, than Axel, who she believed would be healing at this point. The blonde looked nervously at the redhead, who had taken the hit and did not seem to be very okay, however the more pressing issue was the blade that was to her throat now.
Without thinking twice, Inna pinched Zombie's arm pressure points, trying to get rid of the immediate threat of the throat-blade-situation before sending two stronger blows: one at a pressure point on his chest, one at his throat.

"Not cute. And you do not hurt my fameely."

She didn't flinch at the eye contact now, but the revelation of what Nathan's mission was made her eyes widen. As much as she hated having to face people from her past, she didn't want them all dead. Jo and Ryder weren't bad people either,  despite Jo's previous...issues...so she knew that she wasn't ready to just stand aside and let her employers get killed- she needed the money, after all. Also she really felt the need to beat the shit out of Zombie now that he had hurt her brothers.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Zombie was fully expecting Inna to get out of the way, with how she was acting, he figured she'd get out of the way just to keep out of this. Instead, he ended up getting hit in the arm by her pressure point blows that he knew all too well "Agh!" Zombie dropped the sword and jumped back to avoid the other attacks. He narrowed his eyes at the Russian, showing some real hatred that you usually wouldn't have seen in a guy like Nathan five years ago "You family? Oh you're joking me... these meatheads...? You've got an interesting taste in 'family'... then again... I'd say they're at least better than your REAL family... yeah...?" there was a hint of twisted joy in Nathan's words. He was insinuating he knew about Inna's family, how he knew wasn't very clear however "If you're not going to get out of my way I'm going to need to kill you... it really pains me to do this..." the assassin pulled out a small metal cylinder with his free hand. He pressed down on it and it quickly unfolded into a javelin, which Zombie threw towards the Russian's chest. Zombie then drew a knife and shot forward, attempting to cut at her throat "You know, I just realized, I've always hated you..."

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna kept on advancing as Nathan avoided her initial attacks, getting down and sending a powerful kick at his knees before hearing his scathing comments about her family. This stopped her short- she had seen that he could be treacherous and untrustworthy, but she had never experienced him being cruel. Not like this. The Russian didn't even notice as the Killer Gene took over, her eyes going red behind the mask and her heartbeat doubling. She didn't even register the last few comments, she was too busy stopping the javelin with her bullet-gauntlets, which were very resistant, and turning the weapon on Nathan.

"Oh you've have time to look into my reallll family?! How fun for you~!! I'm gonna fucking crack your skull now, yeah!!!"

Her accent disappeared as her eyes burned manically with her rage. She ran straight at Zombie rather than throwing the javelin, using it to propel herself into the air and then stab down at her ex-ally's head with a ferocity unlike what he would have remembered from five years ago. Of course this also meant that she didn't dodge the knife that went for her throat, but she was moving so quickly that it only scratched her neck, leaving a thin line of blood.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 Zombie20

Zombie rose an eyebrow under his mask, he noticed the killer gene pretty quickly. The woman was already gone by the time he had attacked with the knife, she had lifted herself into the air using the javelin "The Killer Gene...? You've gotten some better control since we last met..." he spoke, bringing his arm up as she stabbed at him with his javelin. His laser shield deployed and blocked the attack with ease. The assassin slid back against the dead earth of the wasteland, before tossing the blade away. He'd need something better. The man pulled out what appeared to be a katana hilt from one of his pouches. He pressed down on it, and a blade unfolded from it making a katana. "My turn...!" Zombie spoke, dashing towards Inna before nimbly swinging his blade at her. Not at her body... but at her hat.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna normally would have scowled behind her mask as Zombie easily blocked her attack, but with the Killer Gene, she could just chuckle- a low, rumbling sound that was very disconcerting. Nathan was attacking her with a katana now, but she didn't pause as she ducked out of the way (though he effectively knocked her hat off), and threw herself at his midsection, tazer-kukri first. It was while she attacked that she noticed that her hat was missing

"You messed with my hat?!?! Nyeeeeet, now you don't get a turn!!!!"

She hissed, as she followed her kukri attack by rolling behind Zombie and throwing a hard blow at the small of his back with both gauntlet-covered fists.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 Zombie%203_zpsm7jkzsd5

Zombie chucked underneath his mask as he saw Inna's hat drop to the ground. Nothing brought a smile to his face more than messing with that stupid hat. As expected, she was pretty upset about the hat, what was not so expected was that Inna was lodging herself into Zombie's midsection. Using a taser kurki. Yeah unexpected. Zombie's eyes widened as the blade impacted against his armor, however, it failed to cut through it, and his suit seemed to channel the electricity. "No, no... I believe I'm still going to get a turn..." he mumbled as he quickly turned and caught one of Inna's fists. The other impacted against his body, but didn't seem to affect the man at all. With a good hold on one of Inna's arms however, he quickly rolled to the ground, bringing Inna with him as he got the Russian into an armbar. The lock was tight, and the assassin began to apply pressure to the hold "Now... I think I'll break that arm of yours!" he yelled as he began to apply excessive pressure to the lock with the intent of breaking her arm.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:57 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna was visibly annoyed as her tazer kukri's didn't have the desired effect of both making Zombie bleed and partly frying him in his armor. Not cool. Even less cool was the fact that Nathan managed to catch her fist, and she was on the ground.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I HATE YOU!!!"

Her low muttering turned to shrieking as she found herself caught under Nathan, with her arm in serious risk of being broken. As more pressure was applied, there was an audible crack as her arm snapped- yet no cry of pain came from the blonde. After a powerful back-kick to make some space between her and Zombie, Inna rolled onto her back and threw her legs up in an attempt to choke Nathan now that her arm was kind of useless.

"I LIKED THAT ARM!"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Zombie snickered as Inna said she hated him too, repeatedly "So the feeling's mutual then, huh? I really think I actually hated you... I hated how much of a goodey two shoes you were. How innocent you were. You were just looking for your father... nothing wrong actually happened to you. You weren't like me... you didn't let the world get to you... break you... the world just made you stronger..." the man let out a pained grunt as he was kicked in the back. With some distance between them, he knew full well that she would counter attack "I risked my life, turned on Charles Paladin, worked together with Chelsea to free you and the rest of the squad from Charles' grip... from the bombs... and what do I get in return? You all leave me in the dust... you left with EMILIA of all people! Emilia! I only had Chelsea left... and then the world took her from me! YOU ALL TOOK HER FROM ME!" Inna locked her legs around Zombie's throat and he began to choke "Kik- gah- Y-you know... I always knew I'd get in between your legs! I... I just didn't expect it to be THIS WAY...!" he taunted her before flipping his lower body upwards, landing on his feet. He did this while holding onto Inna's legs with his arms, so as he got up on his feet he lifted her up with them. As he lifted her upwards, the man made eye contact with her "Hello there- didn't expect THAT did yah?" he lifted Inna up even further, before throwing her down to the hard ground on her back. Zombie was MUCH stronger than he last was, which was probably obvious considering the guy was a hulk now "You can't beat me... it's obvious there's a huge gap in skill between the two of us..." Zombie couldn't help but remember the days when Inna had to be constantly saving his ass. Those days were long behind them now "It's over... don't worry... I'll be sure to inform Ryder and Jo that you tried to save them once I get those two begging for mercy..." Zombie walked over to his katana on the ground, picking it up and walking over to Inna, holding the blade to her throat "Unless you prefer I just end your life... what do you choose...?" he asked, his eyes narrowing down as he stepped down on Inna's good hand.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:43 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

"UGH, just stop talking! No one cares about your stupid sob story!"

Inna spat as Nathan monologued about his sad, sad life and how little she had suffered. The small sane part of her that remained, but was most definitely not in control, wanted to punch him even more for trying to compare troubles as if it was a competition, and this was channeled into her Killer Gene persona, that squeezed tighter and twisted, trying to break Zombie's neck. Then the joke was made and she was thrown up...

"I dare you-"

...then slammed to the ground.
The Russian seemed to go limp for a second...then she cracked her knuckles (yes, including the broken arm, which was now swollen and ugly-looking) and looked at the katana pointed at her throat, grinning sadistically.

"You couldn't kill me if you tried, disgusting sack of shit-"

She hissed as her hand was stepped on, then she rolled to one side, effectively deepening the first cut Nathan had made, but managing to get herself up despite the blood starting to stain her suit. Her eyes were redder than ever, and she now threw herself at Nathan once more, her tazer kukri aimed at the pressure points near joints, where she expected it would be more probable to find chinks- of course the Killer Gene just thought STAB STAB STAB instead, adding a few eye-stabs because why not? Her attacks came quickly and brutally; her sane battle expertise mixed with the ruthless violence of the Killer Gene.

"Don't worry, I'll tell Chelsea you talked about her in your sleep- OH WAIT SHE'S DEAD!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:05 am

Zombie narrowed his eyes as Inna told him he couldn't kill her if he tried "You're right... because I don't want to..." he muttered, and he was just about to lift his sword away from her when she suddenly rolled to her side. In no time she was back on her feet and charging straight for him again. Nathan rolled his eyes before parrying each and every one of Inna's Kukri stabs with his katana "This is just sad now... you can't beat me... not like this..." he muttered to her, he was intent with just keeping Inna at a distance. That was, until she mentioned Chelsea. Suddenly, Zombie was very, VERY pissed "Oh now you've just pissed me off, son..." Zombie activated his laser shield again then shield bashed Inna's face. Zombie tossed his weapon aside and threw himself at Inna, before throwing a fist towards Inna's mask. And then another punch. And another. And another. And another. And another. Zombie began to punch at Inna's face until his gloves began to tear apart and his fists grew bloody as he lost himself in his own rage.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:19 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

"Fight back!!!"

Inna shrieked as Zombie stopped actually attacking and stuck to keeping her away.. He was also muttering gay things that her Killer Gene didn't give a shit about, so she just kept stabbing over and over and over, he attacks getting parried every time, which just made her angrier...and then she managed to piss him off.
The Russian genuinely laughed as she was repeatedly attacked- by the shield, by the fists, by the fists...and by the fists. At some point of the repeated beating, her mask came off, revealing her scarred face which was now also bloodied by Nathan's attacks.

"Oh oops you know who I am now!! Miss me?! Of course you didn't, you're a self-pitying , pathetic shit!!!"

Her mouth twisted into a snarl-like grin and she took advantage of her closeness to the armored blonde, locking her hands onto his mask despite the grotesque swelling of the broken one. Ripping the mask off, Inna proceeded to stab at Zombie's face with his own mask, all the Killer Gene power behind every blow.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:45 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 30b71e88-a00e-42b7-9a79-8653833ec712_zpsasma5vqs

Nathan began to pant, he had tired himself out after all the punching. He looked down upon Inna's scarred face now that her mask was out of the way, staring at her "How did you get those scars...?" the blonde asked in a low voice. And then Inna reached for his mask, taking it off, revealing the man's somber expression. He glared right into Inna's eyes "It's rather easy to judge me from where you stand isn't it...? I'm a self-pitying piece of shit? Excuse me for not being the iron wall of emotion that you are... you never let anyone get to you. Nobody could get close to you... you probably wouldn't have shed a single tear if everyone you ever knew and loved died. I can't be the machine that you are and I don't want to..." as Inna lodged Zombie's mask towards him, he caught it before pushing her arm against the ground "I have become the perfect killing machine... for the sake of becoming -his- weapon to restore order to the world. That's all my purpose ever was, but that doesn't mean I'm not with my emotions..." Zombie lifted his head up before throwing a bloodied headbutt towards Inna "I let my sickness and sorrow consume me, so I may become the killer I am today... the perfect assassin!" Zombie flipped off Inna, landing on his feet. He looked down on Inna, shaking his head "I'm going to spare you and your friends lives because I once cared for you... just stay out of my way. I have targets. They -will- be eliminated by the end of the day. But I warn you..." Zombie drew a handgun and aimed it down towards Inna's head "If you get in my way again... I will kill you."

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:13 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna's eyes seemed to go back to normal for a moment- it was the real Inna that heard Zombie's words as her mask-stabs got stopped.

"Ah-"

She was headbutted before anything else was said, and a lot of the attacks she had suffered seemed to be catching up to her now, and her hands went to her bloodied face as she was flipped off and Nathan kept talking- something about caring at some point, something about eliminating...then a gun was being pointed at her again. Being severely injured now and also confused because Zombie talked too much, Inna was just overwhelmed. The only thing she knew was that she couldn't let Nathan through to the cactus...so she stood in front of it, breathing heavily, barely conscious, but staring at him.

"...nyet."

At this point she didn't really have the energy to do anything else- she just needed to keep herself standing as she tried to block out her ex-friend's words, trying to bring her past back to the easy-to-deal-with blank numbness that she had worked with for the past 5 years.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:29 am

Zombie's eyes widened as Inna said 'nyet', a certain sense of nostalgia took over. He sheathed his weapon and let out a tired sigh "That's exactly what I mean... it's always 'no' 'no' 'no' with you... it was never 'yes'..." the man walked over to his mask and picked it up before turning his back on The Russian. He began to walk away, not so much as looking back on his former ally "You shut yourself out from the world and everyone around you... and you think you're a good guy..." the assassin's fists tightened as he drifted away "I really do hate you... there are no 'good guys' in this world anymore... you're a hypocrite just like everybody else. I thought you were different... I really did. You're just a liar, you're all liars! You put on false personas showcasing fake ideals such as justice and virtue...! You're a killer and a criminal just like the rest of us! And to the day you die you'll be the scum of the earth... just like me..." with those words Zombie left the scene. He refused to take another look at the Russian "I really do hate you..." he would return to deal with Jo and Ryder later. Nathan left the scene, leaving the Wolfpac gravely wounded on the doorstep of NOWHERE. Once the blonde had left, a rare occurrence would transpire. A single rain drop would fall on Inna's face, and another, and another until it began to rain.

(EXIT)

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:08 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna listened to Nathan's words with a blank expression- she wasn't willing to show any more weakness than she had already done in this battle, especially now that she was out of her Killer Gene state. At one point she was almost tempted to stop him, even lifting her hand as he turned his back, willing herself to tell him to wait and listen to what she had to say...but she stopped herself. The image of the Nathan she knew had crumbled five years back, and she could see that there was no salvaging him, not after he made his opinion of her so clear.
The worst part was that she agreed with most of what was said- though she considered her shutting off as a strength, she couldn't help but notice how similar her own thoughts on 'good guys' and 'ideals' were. Inna had given up on the world the moment that she accepted that Yuri Dragovich was Kraven- that moment had changed everything, taking her from the morally-pristine daughter that had entered No Man's Land to the alcoholic mercenary that stood, bloody and broken, in front of a cactus that may or may not be her employer. Love the Wolfpac as she may, she had known from the start that they were no 'good guys'- they just took out the 'worse guys', and this was how she allowed herself the smallest amount of dignity while slowly self-destructing. Having Zombie shove all of that back onto her, the thoughts that constantly plagued her being repeated and confirmed by the first person who she had considered her friend, seemed to break her further.

Papa is gone...Zombie is gone...

Her knees were already weak, but now they could hold her no longer, and the Russian was on the ground. For that despairing moment, she felt absolutely alone, as she had for so long before No Man's Land, and after that before meeting Axel and Braque- AXEL AND BRAQUE.
Inna's head snapped up as she remembered that she was not alone- not right now. She had her family, despite what Nathan said, despite what she repeatedly told herself, and it was becoming evident that they needed her now. The Russian struggled to her feet and limped over to her siblings, staring aghast at their wounded bodies. Why wasn't Axel healing?! Why hadn't Braque been shouting rude remarks and throwing metal stuff at Zombie the whole time? She had underestimated Nathan, and that had lead to her family getting severely hurt.

"Axel? Braque? I-"

Her voice broke, and she brought her good hand to her face, forcing down the sobs that threatened to erupt. It took her a second to get herself together (more proof of the coldness that Zombie accused her of), and she started trying to tend to her comrades. Inna was no medic, but she knew how to at least keep her brothers from dying until better help got there, so she worked through the pain of her broken arm to apply pressure to the bleeding wounds, and waited.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:59 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 Floppy%20hair%20braque_zpspjd92k1d

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

The EMP Zombie had thrown seemed to make Braque freeze entirely- not out of shock, really- but due to the fact that he was largely cybernetic. The blast had a very large chance of disabling his vital organs, leaving him defenseless as Zombie slashed his bare chest open soon after-- Braque was an extremely durable guy, but the new gash mixed with his old injuries mixed with the EMP blast was not doing wonders for his health. He staggered back and limply fell over, the back of his head colliding firmly with the metal cactus behind him, and knocking him out cold. His eyes didn`t close, however- just became slightly glazed over, like a turned off machine.

He awoke not long after, his eyes sparking back to life- and immediately, he jolted upward, the sudden movement causing a sheet of ice to run down his spine. He looked up momentarily, surprised at the sudden downpour-- that was... awfully melodramatic. He noted that he probably looked pretty pathetic right now, bleeding out with his usually spiky hair all drooped down... but nonetheless, he looked up at Inna with wide eyes, withering further as he took in her current state. "...Yo... the fuck...?" He slurred, dejectedly and breathlessly- apparently, that was his very eloquent way of asking what had just happened...

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:55 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 Axel11

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 3 Axel_l10

Axel's eyes suddenly widened as he felt the warmth of another human being. He awoke to the sight of an obviously desperate Inna attempting to help him and Braque. The muscular blonde let out a pained grunt "I'm hungry..." he muttered as he looked to Inna. He made eye contact with the Russian then smiled "Hi Inna-" he tried to stand up, only to find he didn't have the power to move. The man frowned as he looked down to his wound "That's new..." he looked back over to Inna, staring at her for a few moments before a sudden frown appeared on his face. Axel's expression had suddenly become so much more grim "Who... hurt you...?" he asked in a weak, rage-filled voice.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:22 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna would never let it show, but she was terrified. As she tended to her brothers, she couldn't help but notice the extreme damage that Zombie had dealt- Axel's inability to even sit up on his own coupled with Braque's unresponsiveness was scaring her shitless because they were all she had left, and it was raining dramatically and she didn't know what would happen if Jo and Ryder didn't show up soon. Luckily her brothers regained consciousness, so that was a relief that she couldn't hide, her hard expression softening at the sound of both of their voices.
Up until this point she had barely noticed the rain, having been too worried trying to save both of her comrades at once, but now she was starting to get uncomfortable as the rain water made the wet sand mix with the blood that was sticking to her skin and clothes. However it seemed less important now that she could actually see that Axel and Braque were alive.

"I am...sorry."

She didn't answer the questions, maybe she didn't even hear them, but instead stretched her arms out so she could hold both of her brothers' hands, wincing slightly at the pain of the broken arm. Despite hearing a certain aggressiveness and genuine concern in both Axel and Braque's voices, she just ignored whatever was being said, focusing on the fact that they were somewhat fine, allowing herself to break her natural mask for a brief moment.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum