Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

+4
RichNuttyTaste
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.)

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:47 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 43_zpsfdb4090d

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo smiled as Ryder aimlessly listed off dinner suggestions, since she kind of meant it when she said everything he made was amazing. He also always took her special diet into consideration, which while she felt bad about limiting his cooking horizons, it was really nice of him regardless. "The world revolves around my finger crotch. You know my name not my story-" Jo stated firmly, turning toward Ryder with the most serious expression she had ever made ever, staring at him for several long fraught seconds before slooowly turning her head away. Her expression broke as more kissies happened, because she couldn`t not grin at that- she turned her head back accordingly, trying to catch the kisses intended for her cheek on her lips instead, because reasons. "Very nice, very nice-" She roped her arm around his waist, which was actually just an excuse for her to discreetly put one hand on his butt as she walked toward the exit to the infirmary. "Stir fry sounds really good... and I just rebought GoldenEye, so there`s that, but also--" Being in the halls made the screeching from outside the base suddenly a lot more noticeable, now that Cathy was close enough so that it could echo downward. Once Jo heard it, she sucked in a deep and sharp breath, removing her hands from Ryder and staring upward. It took her mind a moment to fumble through years of memories and connect this girlish lilt with a face, a face belonging to Cathy Repzalina-- and where there was a Cathy, way back when-- there had almost always been a Kraven. And Jo didn`t like that, at all. She had assumed the ghosts of No Man`s Land were dead and gone, that there was a way to escape all of it all together-- but, apparently not. This was her first time coming into contact with someone she met in No Man`s Land for the first time in five years, and she wasn`t sure how to respond, or what to think...
Either way, she didn`t seem to be taking her threat to blow stuff up too seriously, as after a moment of indecision, she looked to Ryder and spoke quietly, "...How about we stay here, on second thought?" 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you /can`t/ put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:41 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 RyderHT55_zpsa2518952

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

"GoldenEye, huh--? Sounds like a plan--" Ryder replied to Jo with a smile, not even flinching at the butt touch, because Jo had butt priveliges. So the butt touch was totally okay. He was about to continue speaking, when suddenly--there was screeching. And for some reason, although Ryder didn't recognize the voice immediately, it brought to mind the chilling image of a huge syringe...and that was when he realized just who it was. "...No way," he whispered in shock, looking up towards the ceiling. After a moment, Jo suggested that maybe they could stay inside--but still, the fact that Catherine had come and hunted them down--that mean that Kraven might have been nearby. Ryder didn't hear the nun man ranting and raving outside, but still...if Cathy was here, something was up. He hesitated for a moment, then replied, "If she managed to find this place, it's gotta be something pretty important, right...? Maybe we should hear her out...?"

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:01 pm

---【 Ϲ Λ Θ-----I Λ Θ Ӊ Λ N】---

"┢┦Λ N N | B Λ L---K R I E G "

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
----M--E--G--A--L--O--D--O--N----

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

----M--E--G--A--L--O--M--A--N--I--A--C----
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
thing

Cao watched Catherine's entrance from afar his interest was dulled and rather doubtful. Following Mother Death was an idea he had never thought of....However this journey had to turn some profit. It had to. How foolish would it be if a King and Leader of a partially united eastern front was following a maniac in the desert for nothing at all, a criminal maniac no less trying to search for Lord Lunacy himself.

Hannibal's eyes began to analyze the surrounding area. Nothingness. How fitting. As his eyes began to wander in the endless expanse of the sands, they came up Catherine as she shouted the names of those he was searching for. This must have been a game. No way could he be finding someone like THOSE TWO out here.

He was thrilled. The visage he had couldn't express the joy and ecstasy of the chance he had gotten to have all of these pieces fall into play was a ludicrous. Hannibal still looked onward as the tides still fell in his favor. A small little burst of electricity snapped around him--a faint discharge faded but still showed his vehemently aggressive pleasure at the moment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

【┢┦Λ | L-- T Θ --  T H E -- K | N G 】
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:11 am

xxx

"No, dummy- the fact that she found the place means bad thing. Baaaad. Don`t get-- Kraven thoughts, you weirdo-- you`re done with that and you`re done with him, cold turkey- we have better shit to do." She said, not necessarily intending to insult her boyfriend- she sounded moreso a surreal sort of motherly scolding, stopping in her tracks to look at him and disapprovingly cross her arms over her chest. Her memories of No Man`s Land may have been selective and tentative, but what she did remember was extremely vivid- and even though one of her most vivid memories of Cathy was during the Cathedral incident with Cain when her and Kraven had actually stopped to help them, she still found herself hesitant. Nowhere was a whole lot of hard work on their part... and with such low numbers, she didn`t consider themselves ready for any fight she wasn`t absolutely sure they`d win... and usually, Kraven and Cathy meant fight stuff. But, despite her hesitation, after a moment- she marched over toward the lift, pressing down on a button near it that projected her words out a speaker attached to the back of the fake cactus right outside the base. She was still hesitant-- but she was pretty sure that if they were really looking to cause serious harm, they wouldn`t be roaming around the desert and screaming like that. Of course the whole blowing things up thing was questionable... but Cathy was kind of questionable as a whole, so. "THERE`S NOTHING HERE. GET LOST, JABRONIS." At the very least, they`d know to approach the cactus... she wanted to keep things on her terms to be extra safe- they were in their domain, there was no way this base was going to end up Carrion Land 2.0. It was way too nice...

Also Blood was wandering beside Hannibal and Cathy, silent and focused- she wasn`t really sure what they were looking for, though she was all too familiar with the names her mother had been calling out. Once the cactus spoke, though, she jolted and stared in it`s direction, before staring up at her mother for further action.   

I... am the forever engine. The fire you /can`t/ put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:24 am

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

At this point, Catherine probably would have started thinking she was crazy if she wasn't absolutely sure that this was the spot. She knew Kraven. Above all, she knew Kraven's obsessions- he wasn't wrong about this. Every few moments the pinkette would glance back at Hannibal and Blood, looking at her unlikely pair of sidekicks for today skeptically. Maybe bringing Hannibal along wasn't the best idea...? He was being too quiet...thinking too hard...she couldn't have people thinking too hard around her. Except maybe Blood, but that was because she was used to the girl's silence.
Finally there was some sign of life: the voice from the cactus. Cathy trudged towards the source of the sound, pointed out by Blood's stare in that direction, barely listening to what was actually being said as she searching the cactus for some sort of way in. How did this even work..? After a few experimental jabs of her syringe, which did not make the cactus ooze the goop as she for some reason expected it to, she cleared her throat, figuring that she might as well communicate from there.

"Hello, Jo~"

The pinkette chimed, straightening herself and grinning despite the fact that Jo and Ryder couldn't actually see her. She crossed her arms and her expression hardened suddenly- right now she meant business.

"Kay listen up- as much as it revolts me to ask for help.. I need it."

Clearing her throat again, the nurse forced herself to stop grimacing.

"Kraven was captured by Absolute Justice. My Deathworshippers have...a lot of heart....but not a lot of discipline.
Also not enough firepower like fuck I made it clear that lots of boom needed to happen... AHEM- yeah. So I'm counting on Ryder's battle-boner to help us out."

She paused, staring at the cactus expectantly for a response. Her eyes flitted over to Blood and Hannibal again, before returning to the cactus- she could worry about telling Hannibal how creepy his silence was later.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

"Kraven thoughts--? What are Kraven thoughts I don't have Kraven thoughts--" Ryder replied, somewhat confused, as he followed Jo over to the input for the loudspeaker that went out into the cactus. What sort of greeting was she going to give Cathy after all these years--?
Oh. That greeting. That worked. Ryder listened carefully to Cathy's response, his brows twitching down slightly when he heard the mention of the vigilantes. Those guys had just been making everyone's lives more difficult lately, hadn't they? As Cathy finished up, though, Ryder abruptly went forward, standing next to Jo at the input and speaking into the loudspeaker mic,
"I don't now, nor have I ever, have a battle boner--" He paused for a moment after that, though, considering what Cathy had said, then spoke again, still keeping a good amount of skepticism in his voice, "Who do you have with you? We're not letting a whole regiment in here." It wsas at this moment that the flower atop the fake cactus started swiveling conspicuously--it was actually a camera that led to a small input screen next to the microphone, showing the three people outside. The flower would probably tip anyone off who was paying enough attention to the fake cactus in general that they were being watched, but if anything, Ryder was checking to see if she would lie about their numbers. With Cathy, it looked like there was some old man who seemed vaguely familiar to Ryder, and...a little girl? "What proof do you have that you're telling us the truth? In case you don't remember Carrion Land, we had enough of our entrance being blown up. We'd rather not do that anymore."

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine arched an eyebrow at the fake cactus as Ryder's voice came out, first and foremost assuring her that he did not, in fact, have a battle boner. Which she totally wasn't falling for.

"Mhm, okay."

TOTALLY wasn't buying it. Either way she sighed and looked back to check that no one but those she had called had come with her...and yeah, the Deathworshippers had followed orders. Which was good.

"My daughter and Hannibal. Remember him? Hunky shark dictator guy? Not so hunky anymore, but you get it.."

She said, looking suspiciously at the moving flower...so they didn't trust her? Fair enough, that was to be expected.. Still, she scoffed at the redhead's question, getting down to look directly into the camera.

"You really think ANYONE could keep a horde of Deathworshippers quiet for long? Come on, man, you're better than that- Or are you? Probably not, but whatevs~"

She giggled girlishly and pulled back so as to allow the camera full view of her deadly company, then added

"Seriously though, I'm done talking to the cactus- bring someone real out here or let us in, it's dry out here..."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:52 pm

xxx

Jo`s reply to Ryder`s insistence that he didn`t have 'Kraven thoughts' was a loud, skeptical scoff- she gave him a bit of a look, but focused mostly on listening to Cathy, her eyes slowly squinting at the pinkette`s words. Didn`t trust, didn`t trust- the fact that she had managed to find the base was alarming alone, but Cathy waltzing over voluntarily for help...? It didn`t seem right- though, as she got to explaining why help was needed, Jo came to slowly understand the situation a bit better. She`d probably go to her worst enemy for help if she were in a similar predicament, so she kind of sympathized a lot...
Still, she tried to remain a bit suspicious- she couldn`t just give in immediately because she had given them some sob story that could have easily just been a lie to lure them out into the open. She was glad Ryder asked what he did, but as he insisted that he didn`t have a 'battle boner' either, she kind of had to give an opinion. "Denial is a river, baby-"  She murmured, scoffing and rolling her eyes, but allowing him to use the flower camera on his own- he could tell what was a safe number of people. Right now, she only heard Cathy on the other end- but if she remembered correctly, the Deathworshippers were a stealth group at some point in time... it was better to be safe than sorry...
As Cathy verbally clarified her company, though- Jo`s eyebrows flew up. The name Hannibal was very, very familiar- but it wasn`t until she rather eagerly glanced at the camera screen that she matched the name with a face. She had only seen him once, when she had made an effort to aid Akuryo in fighting him back in the streets of No Man`s Land... his name alone came with a stream of images assaulting Jo`s brain that she actually smiled at, her exterior hardly changing through it. She wrinkled her nose a bit as she looked at Hannibal now, though- she found him pretty attractive before... but, now...?
The other thing she decided to pay attention to was that Cathy mentioned her daughter being with her- and since the little girl standing beside her didn`t look anything like Dorothy, Jo deduced that this meant Cathy and Kraven had actually conceived a child. Her first thought was that the poor thing was probably pretty scarred-- but before she could ponder that more, the nurse said some more things-- and Jo quickly put her finger back on the button to project her voice again.
"Alright yeah no- understand this, cum for brains- we couldn`t care less if your meal ticket dropped dead. Hell, it`d even mean a little less trouble down the road for us- so how about practicing some manners when you come crawlin` on yer knees askin` for help in all the wrong places, yeah...? Watch yourself, ya walking STD. ...Listen, we`re gonna..." She trailed off slightly, turning to meet Ryder`s gaze for a silent confirmation- they were supposed to be co-leaders, after all. "...We`re gonna let you in so you can tell us some more, also so your loud self doesn`t give away our location- just know this shit ain`t for free. We`re gonna be expecting one helluva IOU for this shit, and if you fucks don`t deliver there`s gonna be a metric assload of consequences- hope we`re clear on that." She said sternly, before stepping away from the speaker. Before doing anything else, she took a few steps down the hallway and cupped her hands around her mouth so that her voice could echo through the first floor, "I NEED A GOOD TWENTY FUCKS AT THE ENTRANCE IMMEDIATELY THANKS." Of course, they had loudspeakers installed so that she could make an announcement like that without the hassle- but this was funnier and easier. With that done and grumbling footmen sauntering toward them, Jo activated the entrance to the lift- outside the base, sand would clear away to reveal it, granting them a clear way in.    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I'll still look younger than you when you hit forty, white women are so vain." He scoffed at the 'not-so-hunky' remark made by Cathy. He wasn't fond of his appearance be poked fun at, however he halted himself as he cared not to indulge an insane nurse. Hannibal began to sit on an adjacent rock to which found to be happy resting at. In the ensuing conversation a small tracker dropped silently from his pocket and then was consumed by the sands of the desert.

A breadcrumb trail for if he desired to go back to this area later, and Hannibal truly thought he would. Hannibal began to peer at the cactus that the leaders of NOWHERE were being heard from. How secretive, something out of a novel. The expense alone of having to supply both a base and build it out here was ridiculous. NOWHERE's choice of modelling was rather....interesting to say the least.

As the gates opened to invite them in Hannibal only looked towards Cathy, allowing her to do what she pleased...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

As Cathy stated who was outside, Ryder blinked in recognition-that guy was Hannibal? Ryder had hardly ever seen the guy, never even talked to him that he could remember--but he was pretty sure that five years ago he'd been really huge and buff. Now he was just...kinda not. But what surrpised Ryder even more was the daughter thing--that girl was Cathy's daughter? And she had blonde hair, meaning...oh. As everything clicked in Ryder's mind, he raised his eyebrows a bit, still trying to hide his disappointment over Cathy not believing in his claim that he didn't have a battle boner. And then, even Jo seemed to think that he had a battle boner, and he gave the bluenette a pout before she started talking to Catherine again. As Jo looked to him for confirmation, he gave her a nod, knowing that ths was probably the best course of action right now. While Jo began gathering footmen, Ryder walked to the lift and paused, standing in front of it, one hand on the handle of the bat that, as usual, hung from a belt loop on his pants. Some things never changed. He waited for the footmen to gather, waiting by the entrance as a sort of precaution against anything the Deathworshippers might do upon entering. Now that the lift was accessible, Ryder had to make it clear that they weren't messing around when they said they wanted to do this their way--so he took up a sort of scowl as he waited for the others to enter, trying not to think about the fact that, while Jo might not care so much, he was actually a bit concerned about Kraven...
That didn't mean he had a battle boner, though. No battle boners here. Not ever. Nope.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:48 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine waved away Hannibal's remarks, a sly grin on her face.

"I'm still hot, you don't have muscles, so shut it~ The adults are trying to talk~"

Though technically the point she was trying to make was the HE was older-looking than HER? The pinkette didn't really stop to think about it, being more focused on the stream of curses Jo was flinging at her, which were sometimes adorned with actual useful information. The Mother of Death registered something about letting them in midst the bluenette's hateful slur.

"Sorry, I can't hear you over the fact that you're a pedo hermit- but I understood that you're letting us in so I'm gonna go ahead and..do that."

She didn't seem to be paying enough attention to Jo's threats, and definitely was not reacting as badly as she would have in any other situation...but her clenched fists betrayed her struggle to control herself. Back in the day she probably wouldn't have even followed the bluenette's words, so now she just had to pretend that she was still just as careless about what Jo had to say.

"And yeah, we'll owe you, I'm sure Kravey will agree to suck Ryder off or something-"

She added as she made her way to the now-revealed entrance. She looked back, urging Blood and Hannibal to come along, pulling Blood in closer to speak to her privately.

"Sweetie, you're about to meet some people that don't like me very much... But one of them is your dad's special friend, so they'll help us. Just...don't hurt any of them, okay~?"

She kept a protective hand on her daughter's shoulder as she was confronted by the mass of guards, and her grin widened.

"All of this for me~? I'm flattered~! So which one of you is Jo-?"

Cathy deliberately looked among the bulkiest and most manliest of the footmen, sort of pointing them out as if questioning whether that one or that one was Jo. So maybe the pinkette hadn't matured as much as she'd hoped.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:42 am

xxx

Jo again scoffed at Cathy`s words, taking a very minimal amount of offense to being called a "pedo-hermit". "Come back to me in about a year when Kravey-kins looks like a rotten prune, then we`ll talk--" She murmured, loud enough to be heard but not intentionally so. Honestly, a few years ago she would have laughed Cathy`s problem off, because why would she not want someone who nuked two cities to die--? Though nowadays, Jo didn`t feel like it was even her place to judge anyone from a moral standing, considering her history- a human life was a pretty sacred thing to her, not to mention the fact that she personally loathed the vigilantes...
The pinkette`s response to Jo demanding an IOU got less of a reaction out of Jo than would be expected, as she flatly responded, "Sounds good." before backing away from the speaker again. Usually she`d be rather inflammatory to anyone suggesting anyone else was gonna suck off Ryder except for her-- but in the case of Kraven, it was funnier to agree if only just to tease her boyfriend instead of being jealous and insecure like she usually was. No matter how insecure their weird battle brother relationship sort of made her...
As the lift activated, Jo stuck by Ryder next to it, one hand on her hip and the other hovering near where her gun was slung comfortably on her belt. Her expression remained a mix of annoyed and focused, since she was still half expecting them to come down the lift guns blazing-- however, the trio entered rather peacefully, though as Cathy asked which one of them as Jo, the bluenette was very close to opening her mouth to answer-- until she noticed that the nurse was gesturing at a few of their buffer footmen. With an exasperated sigh, she put a hand on the middle of Ryder`s back, and gently shoved him forward. "You deal with this-"

Blood, on the other hand, remained close to Cathy and watched silently as the conversation went on, noting that the folks they were going to for help didn`t... seem very fond, nor trusting of her mother. Her eyes flitted up to occasionally mean Cathy`s, and she only stuck her gaze onto the cactus once the lift was being opened. She glanced up as Cathy spoke to her, taking a while to respond, as if considering whether or not she could truthfully agree to not hurting them... because really, if anyone tried to hurt her mom, she was balls to the walls going to try to murder them. But eventually, her reply was a singular nod, and she followed Cathy onto the lift and down into Nowhere.
Her red eyes scanned the area once they arrived, taking small details into memory, just in case she ever had to destroy this place or anything... after a brief staring contest with one of the buff footmen, she looked over at Ryder when Jo pushed him over, and then just-- stared at him. Very intensely, without blinking. Never blinking. Ever.   

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 Bloodpoo_zpsqiu6u0xz

xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder honestly had to break his serious scowling at the lift for a moment as, from down the hall, he heard Jo agreeing to the Kraven sucking him off thing--he'd just tried to ignore the statement sO WHY WAS JO AGREEING TO IT WHY,,,
Before he could think further on it, though, the lift activated--and in came the three from outside. He did all he could to look intimidating--up until Jo pushed him forward, and he stumbled just slightly. He looked back to the bluenette in partial confusion for a moment, before facing the newcomers, straightening himself out a bit. He happened to look at Blood for a moment, seeming even further confused by the fact that this small child was staring a hole through his head. He was about to say something to her, but then decided against it, and looked at Cathy instead.

"Alright, alright, enough banter--" he cut in as the pinkette was pointing at the different burly footmen and asking which one of them was Jo. Ryder hesitated for a moment, then crossed his arms, speaking again, "Give us a rundown of the situation and we'll decide whether we'll be kind enough to help you or not."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine just sort of giggled at Jo's exasperation, thinking it a fitting sort of mini-revenge for the Kraveykins-prune comment she'd overheard. That wasn't okay. Anyway, the pinkette playfully poked the burly footman she had been calling Jo before attempting to stare hungrily at Ryder, mostly to annoy the bluenette, but found that she couldn't really bring herself to care that much about his face anymore. The butt was where it was at, and it still hadn't made an appearance so like- yeah. She cleared her throat and nodded to Ryder, unable to keep a completely serious face, but looking way more serious than a second ago, despite the hint of a grin pulling on her lips.

"So this is what went down: these Absolute Justice fucks attacked us while we were introducing some newbie Deathworshippers to the art of blowing everything up, yeah? Also maybe trying to figure out how to kill Cain. But ANYWAY. So they kill a bunch of our new recruits, and somehow capture Kraven. The fact that they were even able to do that is pretty fucking worrying if you ask me, but moving on-"

She took a breath and glanced down at Blood for a moment, observing for some sort of reaction. She also took a peek at Hannibal, but went on with her narration.

"Obviously I ran back to the cathedral and rounded up as many explosives as I could- also the Deathworshippers, that too. The plan was to blow a bunch of shit up while a stealth team got Kravey out, but it turns out these dicks have missiles. And stealth planes. And some way of stopping our explosives... I wasn't with the arson team, but it's not like them to NOT blow everything up- these vigilantes have some trick up their sleeve, and I don't like it."

Cathy concluded, her tone somewhere between ominous and annoyed- the half-pout that came onto her face involuntarily pointed more towards annoyed.

"So yeah. I love the Deathworshippers, but I need a better-trained force to deal with these fucks.. Also someone that actually knows how to do the plan thing. I usually just go in, stab things, and blow shit up, but that doesn't seem to be working this time...which is stupid."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:12 pm

xxx

Jo didn`t even get to notice that she should have been thinking about how hot Ryder taking initiative was (even if she did kind of force it on him), because she was too busy glaring daggers at Cathy from across the room, eyeing the way the pinkette was eyeing her boyfriend in extreme disapproval. On a list of things that were not okay, that was very not okay. Very not okay. Her blood was practically boiling- she was growing so increasingly angry, in fact, that she forgot to listen to most of what Cathy had to say... at least, up until the name 'Cain' was dropped.
Despite the way Cathy skimmed by that bit of information, Jo`s face darkened even further at the mention of the cultist. She considered Cain the biggest threat to Nowhere, to her personal agenda-- not only had he personally wronged her and the rest of Vulture Team in the past, but he had too much potential to mess with her future. He had to go. And Kraven knew things they didn`t about him... if anything, they could use this to get as much data as they could out of him... this suddenly got a lot more serious.
Jo stopped brooding for two seconds so she could step up and stand beside Ryder, lowering her gaze to the ground momentarily in thought, before placing both her hands on her hips and looking back up at Cathy.
"...We`ll help you, out of the goodness of our hearts- and once we get Kraven we`ll discuss payment, of course." Although her words kind of sounded like she may have been trying to make a joke, she remained stoical as she continued. "Listen, here`s a real simple plan even you can`t mess up- the Deathworshippers... officers included," She paused, her eyes flitting from Hannibal, to Blood, and back to Cathy. "...will wait on The Devil`s Road with a vehicle- preferably something big- like a van. Actually, just get a van, no exceptions. In the meantime- you, me, Ryder, and the Nowhere footmen will enter New Tombstone in a united push- you and me will serve as distractions for the vigilantes while Ryder goes straight to the prison, grabs Kraven, and then we`ll schedaddle into the van that`s already ready to take off the second we hop on- crystal?" Without waiting for a response, she glanced over at Ryder, "And remind me to give you stuff to make this go smoother... it needs to be quick- tough as we are, I dunno how long we can hold out against all the vigilantes at once... and I wouldn`t put it past `em to have some pretty serious defenses set up when it comes to Kraven..."  

Blood was still staring rather intently at Ryder, though she was actually listening to Cathy- this was all news to her, after all. All she had known was that Kraven wasn`t there, not the rest of this... She was honestly inwardly baffled that someone had managed to snatch him away with his entire faction right there-- part of her kind of wanted to know how they had done it. She`d been trying to get her hands on Kraven for years, her every effort thwarted- how did these chucklefucks get him on the first attempt...?! What did they have that she didn`t? She needed to know.
She was admittedly disappointed at her place within Jo`s plan, since she had definitely been hoping that she would get to cut through some people today, and also interrogate them about their being-able-to-apprehend-Kraven-secrets... but at the very least, she could boss people around on the van, and she could settle with that. This needed to go okay... if it didn`t, someone else might be getting to kill Kraven before she did-- and that just couldn`t happen...  

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 Bloodpoo_zpsqiu6u0xz

xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:51 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
thing

As Hannibal stay silent amongst the talks of stratagems and plans he looked about the limited view of NOWHERE's base. It was rather impressive for a inlet in the sands. Enough to make him to smirk a tiny bit. His fortune was great, surely he must be a true king to discover this series of fortunate events. Began to listen intently to Jo's words--He understood a tiny bit why she was the Leader. Wei often spoke of her, most in a drive to test his ability against her--but Hannibal found something else.
She reminded him of his younger years, when he had reached a phase in his life where taking millions of lives was worth the billions that would in the future.

The name Cain eluded him. Hannibal knew very little of the Killer Gene--as he still was in the process of researching it, but Cain was not a topic Hannibal was well versed in. No amount of contacts from overseas could have told him. Hannibal began to feel the situation out, the electricity in the air was tense--feeling every muscle tense in either fear or aggression was telling of this man's power. He looked towards Blood as he moment of this man's name passed. He smirked, an earnest smile--warmer than the sinister grin he often put on for bloodshed. He looked towards the young one, he tapped the breast pocket of his jacket signaling his interest in the subject.

Hannibal listen toward the part where Ryder would grab Kraven, he spoke aloud in a voice that had the tone of a driven man towards Jo. It was not disrespectful, in fact it was more in reverence--most actions like these the sneaky China-man would do whatever he wanted. It seemed almost like Hannibal was rearing to go as an ally The way he spoke only belied a motive that he would not take no for an answer. "Let me and Mr. Mercy release and retrieve  Kraven. I don't doubt your ability at all, Mr. Mercy.....Yet...I can say that without a fact. I want to ensure that my best interests are being safely protected, and with the fact that you, Ms. Beaumont, and the Death Worshippers want both Mr. Mercy and Kraven back alive safely makes a nice mutual agreement for me to tag along to make sure that nothing terrible happens to them..... Besides who can keep these two apart when they find it fit to enjoy their skinship once more?"

Hannibal began to move about the room. He inched toward Ryder, like a predator following a blood trail he found his mark. The man's footsteps had a small, but calling echo of pursuit. It seemed that his direct approached towards the Co-Leader of NOWHERE told truth to his actions--yet Hannibal never telling of his interests showed that one interest stood before him. The white haired man jutted his hand out, an open palm. A handshake. To show that he desired no quarrel. no conflict, only agreement...

"I'll make sure that Mr. Mercy is safe. I doubt that Ryder would be able to do much on his own in such a hostile and violent facility alone. I'll make sure to keep his 'battle boner' at rest." He snickered, "I'd rather not take no for an answer...". He looked at Ryder trying to affirm this agreement, Cao's eyes were peering at Ryder with both fascination and giddy.....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:23 pm

xxx

Jo had been glaring squarely at Cathy for a response, but as Hannibal cut in, she snapped her gaze over to him, visibly displeased. Arms still crossed, she watched the shark like megalomaniac wander around the room aimlessly, remaining in a very rigid silence as she allowed him to speak, though she couldn`t help the way she practically radiated with seething rage-- especially as Hannibal neared Ryder. Whoever he had once been, whoever he currently was- she had said her plan, and she made the rules here. Even if she had agreed with him, she didn`t appreciate him inserting himself into her plans-- as if he knew better, or Ryder alone wasn`t good enough-- she wasn`t having it. The instant he finished, Jo very casually sauntered closer to them both, but despite her casualness, her posture brimmed with authority- and she nonchalantly knocked Hannibal`s extended hand away from Ryder, not giving the redhead a chance to respond.
"Then let me be the first to tell ya that Nowhere doesn`t give a fuck `bout your preferences. Answer`s no." Her eyes flitted up to meet his, her voice firm and even toned. "I gave the order, you follow it. This is my domain. I make the rules here. Step back in line, or get lost- capiche?" Blue orbs steadily traveled up and down Hannibal`s form, deliberately taking in his appearance before she slowly teetered back on her heel, stepping away but maintaining her glare focused upon him. "If you think anyone here needs to to 'make sure' they`re safe, then clearly- you haven`t heard of us. He`ll take care of that battle boner himself. Thanks."   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:15 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As the air grew thick with hostility Hannibal could only enjoy the motions that Jo did to ensure her right to command and leadership. He didn't smile at first, the action she took didn't warrant it. However how she looked at him, the ability to force those to bend to her whims by pure will--It didn't phase him much. He savored moments like these. These moments were so rare. So succulent in their tension. Like muscles and sinew locked in contraction--tough and quick to reform.
Hannibal glanced at her for a moment, he studied her. He felt the muscles in her face, feeling the muscles that motioned her eyes to scan him with such scrutiny. Blunt and scathing. A mixture that he truly understood why she infuriated his young false heir.
"Ms. Beaumont, tell me when does anything go according to plan? You may have sparked some resolve to conquer in my son but you do not provide the assurance and flexibility for me to trust you as do Wei. How do you know this will begin so smoothly? I can see frankly that these moments don't--not with such a high bounty as Kraven..." Hannibal glanced toward Ryder for a moment. Almost studying him so intently he was trying to feel his slightest movements and ques. Hannibal was no stranger to battle, and protecting others was not a lost meaning to him either.
Hannibal lowered his hand to his side. However attempting to try his hand and force the bow to wane to his will against Jo was not his needed course of action, but he needed to reach NOWHERE somehow. Both Ryder and Jo were favorable associates he could make....No. He had to make.

"I have heard of you and seen you, from a distance at work. Wei has told me much." He looked to Jo with a bit of humanity. No shark tooth smirk. No metaphorical movement of Jaws. He seemed almost passionate. Human. Hannibal turned his head to view both of them. "However. I am offering help...I'll provide soldiers along with a VTOL that can safely provide EVAC. Capture. Cloaked. Gone."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:30 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder listened carefully as Cathy spoke, his eyebrows seeming to twitch slightly when he heard the name 'Cain'. So, others were trying to kill that man...? It iddn't matter how close Ryder felt to that man--he utterly refused to acknowledge the fact that somebody might kill Cain but himself. There was no way he would allow it. This wasn't only about Cain's general horribleness--it was something personal. Something that Ryder wouldn't let slide.
He looked to Jo as the woman stepped up beside him and began speaking--this plan sounded good. He was fairly content about things--until Hannibal started speaking. He let his arms fall to his sides and his eyes narrowed, glaring at the silver-haired man, unable to feel anything but that the man was denouncing his abilities. He didn't want to agree to this--and was about to say so, when Jo stepped in. He couldn't deny that it upset him just the slightest--it wasn't exactly helping his reputation of being able to fight his own battles. Still, he didn't mind it too much--and after Jo had smacked away Hannibal's hand, Ryder took a deep breath, then replied to the man,

"I'm not an interest. And I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I've fought off hoards of people on my own before--hell, I helped prevent a nuclear holocaust. So, with all that, I'll respectively ask you to back off." He paused for a moment, then looked to Jo, giving her another pout and whispering to her, "It's not a battle boner..."
As Hannibal spoke up again, seemingly not even having waited for his response, Ryder glared at the man, now taking his turn to step up and defend Jo, as she had done for him. "Listen up, guy. This is our base, you'e asking for our help, you go by our rules. So quit bitching and just go with Jo's plan. Otherwise, we could leave you out entirely, if you'd like...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:19 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine listened intently to Jo's plan, ignoring most of the hostility and just focusing on understanding how they were going to save Kraven. The pinkette opened her mouth to reply, but Hannibal spoke up first, making the nurse frown. The dictator's words turned the frown to a scowl, and she spoke after Jo had her turn to call the man out on his shit.

"Okay Hannibal, maybe you should shut the fuck up now. I let you come along cause your Kraven-boner is almost as evident as Ryder's, but Death help me, I will not let you interfere with this plan. This has nothing to do with-"

The man was already replying to Jo, and this infuriated the pinkette, as she was obviously being disregarded here. She clenched her fists and interrupted as the man spoke about offering help.

"If you wanted to offer help, you could have done it before I came over here to ask them, just stop-"

And Ryder said things. Threatening to not help. Before Hannibal could talk and mess things up more, Cathy intervened, waving her arms in the air so people would recognize that she needed to be paid attention to right now.

"HEY. He's not with us! He's not a fucking Deathworshipper nor is he in any way associated with the Ministry of Death! Just ignore him and help us save Kraven and you'll have your reward or whatever, he doesn't speak for our organization."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:45 am

xxx

Jo seemed pretty sure that Hannibal would take her no for an answer- and when he didn`t, she quirked a judgmental eyebrow at him, her very subtle anger reaching an even subtler boiling point, but-- she seemed to have simmered slightly once 'his son' was mentioned. Should she... know who that was--? Despite the amount of craziness she had dealt with in the past, Hannibal resembled something human enough that she felt like she should be making more sense of that-- and then the name Wei came along.
Jo`s eyes sharpened to an even more narrow glare, her head tilting just slightly as she looked him up and down once more, still scrutinizing every movement of his muscles. She didn`t speak again, seeming almost too distracted staring at the shark dictator to try to speak for Ryder once again, though her seriousness did break as he insisted again that he didn`t have a 'battle boner'-- to which she gently placed a hand on his shoulder, offering a very sympathetic look, before Cathy spoke up more than she had been before.
Jo appreciated the fact that they had gotten to threaten taking away their assistance- she felt like Cathy wasn`t appreciating their helping hand enough anyway. That certainly served a place as a nice stroke to Jo`s ego, to which she smirked at, before murmuring a dull explanation to end the conversation. "The Vigilante platoon set up in New Tombstone is... best put, skilled- but small. We need to keep ourselves small and structured so we`re perfectly even as far as numbers go-- there`s no need to be sending waves of men off to their death like that, or try to overpower them. This is meant to be short and sweet- we`re not scrap the entire town here. At least not today. Plus we wanna get in and out with a high profile supercriminal- we needa keep as low of a profile as possible on Ryder`s end, so I`d prefer to just keep it a one man operation. Plus, Ryder`s quick and can cut through people just as quick- he`s ideal. Just perfect. So, to summarize- Ryder, Cathy, me- New Tombstone. Hannibal, toddler- van. That`s that." She wasn`t actually sure how much sense she was making-- her thoughts usually sounded a lot better in her head than they did in words... just in case she didn`t make sense, she tried to quickly move on, not wanting to allow more time on the discussion. "Anyway- we should go. Take too long to get there and we might be walking in on his execution- no doubt they`re hurrying it up with a guy like him." She turned on her heel, facing the lift again- but before she moved forward onto it, she stopped to put her hand back on Ryder`s shoulder, grinning some at him. "Let`s take care of that battle boner sweetie--" She whispered in a voice that was clearly trying very much to not be a whisper, and without allowing him to respond, she scampered forward onto the lift, waiting for everyone else to follow before activating it to bring them back up to the surface.

(EXIT JO, BLOOD, AND CATHY)   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:36 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

At Catherine’s assertion that Hannibal in fact wasn’t a Deathworshipper, Ryder sighed, knowing that he shouldn’t have bunched the man in with them—but still feeling bitter over the way he and Jo had been treated. Ryder wasn’t about to let himself, or anyone else in Nowhere be seen as any sort of ‘interest’. They were people. That was all there was to it—nothing more, nothing less. He noted Jo’s hand on his shoulder, and hoped that that meant that she understood that he didn’t have a battle boner—it was relieving to think that. He listened to Jo reviewing her plan again—tensing slightly when talk of Kraven’s execution came up. As horrible and evil that Kraven had been in the past—part of Ryder still really didn’t want the man to die. This was for reasons that even Ryder didn’t really get—the relationship between the two was indescribably confusing, but also very strong. Ryder was confident that they could get in and rescue Kraven—and once they had Kraven out, the redhead knew for sure he was going to ask Yuri about Cain. If Kraven had plans to take Cain out—Ryder wanted in on them.
It was then, though, that Jo brought up the battle boner again, and Ryder’s mouth fell open slightly, his eyebrows tilting upwards a bit in disappointment as his expression fell back into the pout from earlier. Still, he moved to follow the others as they headed for the lift—giving Hannibal a glare as he did so to indicate to the man to hurry up. He didn’t want to leave a stranger alone in their base, after all…so they for sure weren’t activating that lift until the guy was on it. Ryder had his eye on him—only for as long as it took to get out of the bunker, but still…

*Exit Ryder*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:39 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hannibal face fixed it's form to one of displeasure, it was not extreme, but not subtle either--His eyes merely displayed the uncomfortable nature of how he was denied his pleasures. Something he often started wars over. The man's nose curled and brow furrowed, but he reclaimed himself a slight curvature of the lips only displayed a subtle frown now.

However he partially understood their reasons for doing such, but he did not like the figurehead talking to him like a simple thug, it was beyond mere annoyance that irked him. Cathy's comments of disownership were paid no mind as he set forth onward. He merely knew that the plan he had would fall in line, whether without constraints or not--however losing cool wouldn't be beneficial for him to lose focus after such a moment.

He took his leave from this strange place

-EXIT HANNYKINS-

[/size]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 6444859f-00d6-4562-aee7-d47f4553d2ac_zpsbe9b1132

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Rumbling in on their motorcycles, the Wolfpac reached what looked like the middle of nowhere...looking for a cactus. Inna was already regretting agreeing to do this, but she knew it was too late now- Axel and Braque wouldn't settle for anything else at this point. The Russian spotted a suspicious-looking cactus and signaled for the motorcycles to stop. She got off and started heading towards the cactus, speaking as she went.

"...so I do not trust these people. I do not want them to know who I am, da? So just...call me Staleen. Not Inna. And...do not geeve away too much...about us."

She had done some very productive thinking along the way, obviously, coming up with the perfect fake name. No one would question that, right? She inspected plant after plant, poking at random cacti, sometimes shooting a few to check for legitimacy..

"I hate cacteeses.."

She still had no idea what the plural of cactus was.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 Axel_110

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Nowhere (N.O.W.H.E.R.E.) - Page 2 Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

So the Wolfpac arrived at the... cactus. Except by all means it was just a cactus, this confused the hell out of Axel "Its... its... a cactus... is... is this our employer...?" Axel approached the plan and poked it... getting himself pricked. The man jolted back and growled at it "I don't like him..." he muttered, shooting a death glare towards the thing. He continued to do so, even as Inna started talking about changing identities or something. From now on her name was "Stalin", which Axel didn't quite get. He turned to Inna, a confused look on his face "Sister... I believe the name is pronounced... Stallone..." Axel was REALLY bad at history.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum