Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:30 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine and the temporary NOWHERE allies arrived at New Tombstone, eerily silently for a significantly large group of people. She glared at the building that she had only managed to destroy slightly...it should have been more affected, but things seemed to be going on as normal. This was where they'd be holding Kraven. Hearing the commotion in one area, the pinkette turned her head towards where the crowd was gathering to watch Kraven's trial, but she was still too far to see exactly what was going on. Either way, the commotion couldn't mean something good.

"Okay we should probably do the thing now.."

She said firmly, turning to look at Ryder and Jo. She could guess that this many people could only be this excited if something major was going on.. Still, she'd wait for the NOWHERE leaders to guide her through this, knowing that at least in this, she was better off listening and doing as she was told.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:52 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Render_seri_awashima_by_yaelrukia-d5vuue9
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella looked  at Kraven, noticing the mans utter lack of remorse for any of the ungodly acts Ricardo had just listed. Disgusted. She'd expected as much from a man this deluded, even in No Mans Land he'd been feared. This man wasn't daunted in the slighted. The trial after which his life would end he seemed to view as some sort of side show. One thing was certain, his taunts were steadily wearing her patience to nonexistence.
She kept her face official as she surveyed the crowd, content to see the mass hatred towards this man still ever present despite the silenced booing. Her expression managed to stay steely official as she located the direction the man had been waving in.
Interesting.....
Isabella turned her attention back to the man with a dangerous smirk. She walked closer, her footsteps eerily light despite the echoing of her heels. Isabella signaled Ricardo to avert his eyes as she pulled her sword within Kravens sight.  
I know you don't fear death, but I will make sure you know the pain of all the lives you've taken.
With that, Isabella stabbed her sword into the mans stomach, the blade cleanly going through anything that may have blocked its path. Isabella smiled as the blades corrosive chemicals would begin making their making their way through Kravens pain sensors. Any stab or cut from her sword would leave its victims more prone to pain than any other blade. She withdrew her blade, another strike already prepared.  

Isabella's Theme-Messing with the Best
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:19 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 A9b4f6db-ce57-45a4-8da1-26ff7fd1004d_zpsomp313zx

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo stuck by Cathy and Ryder at the front of the bustling crowd of reinforcements that were being led into New Tombstone-- she had been quiet the entire way there, only occasionally glancing over her shoulder at Ryder out of instinctive paranoia, or over to the direction she knew the Devil`s Road to be at. Hopefully the Deathworshippers had set it up well enough so they could get away without a hitch, and some could be left behind to fend off any vigilantes that followed-- so long as everything went according to plan, they`d be able to go in and out with minimal casualties... She wasn`t sure how much she liked the idea of any of her men dying to rescue Kraven of all things, especially considering all of them were actually close friends of her`s-- so she`d need to keep a close eye on them all while still maintaining the attention of the vigilantes so none of them made Ryder`s job too hard. This could be easy...
She turned her attention the the building the commotion was coming from as Cathy did, squinting some to try to get a better look at what was going on, but to no avail-- they were definitely still too far. She doubted they could go any closer without automatically drawing attention, so it was probably best to just go guns blazing from here instead of fail trying to do that up ahead... With her mind made up, she nodded firmly at Cathy`s words. She just hoped they weren`t already too late, judging by the sound of all that cheering... "Right... listen..." Her hand glided down to her belt, where she yanked away a cluster of still clipped grenades, sort of shoving them onto Cathy without any explanation. "Literally just throw these. Everywhere. You and me go up ahead. If you see anyone with wandering eyes, throw one at them." She turned to Ryder then, "And you go around us, remember to make sure you don`t get caught up in any explosions- once you nab Kraven, get him over to the van as fast as you can. You don`t have to wait for us, we`ll be fine." She briefly offered an excuse for a smile, sort of wishing she could say more gushy romantic good luck stuff... but if they didn`t hurry, Kraven was gonna get executed. "Good luck," She murmured, straightening herself out and sucking in a deep breath as she reached up to her earring, very carefully unclipping it. Once she had it in her hand, she stealthily moved further into Tombstone, as close as she could get without drawing attention before she wanted it- then once close enough, she pushed down on the clip of the earring, and bit down on her lip before chucking it forward. Her aim was off, due to her lack of depth perception- but soon enough the small explosive combusted by a nearby building in a huge burst of flame and smoke, causing it`s foundation to wither.
"HEY, FUCKNUTS! HOLD IT!" She roared, drawing the attention of the panicked crowd. As she spoke, she readied more grenades in her hands, holding about four in each readily as she charged forward. Not only was the amount of noise she was making enough to draw attention toward her and pause the execution process-- Jo also happened to be a highly recognizable SSS rank criminal. Kind of ideal for attention grabbing. "The fuck`s all THIS? SOME RETARDED ASS MEDIEVAL BULLSHIT, THAT`S WHAT! I THINK IT`S `BOUT TIME YOU VIGILSHITS STOPPED PLAYIN` HERO AND CAUGHT UP WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD!" She bore her weapons a bit more readily, prepared to toss them about at a moment`s notice- but she visibly hesitated. "Real nice crowd you`ve gathered here... real nice town, too-- it`d be a real shame if someone BLEW IT ALL UP FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES...! UNLESS YOU COME DOWN HERE AND STOP ME!" 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you /can`t/ put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:24 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Yellow Line

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"You gotta be kidding me." The whole thing was gettin a little weird by the minute. At first, it was kind of cute. Now it was fucking weird. Then shit was going down and his eyes darted at a familiar voice. He grinned. "Well...looked like they are still around." he ran toward the voice and just started to laugh. It WAS Jo! Fuck yeah! And she got hotter! Total score. "AYYYY, if it isn't Jojo! Shit, you're the LAST person I thought I'd see here!" he called out with a giant smile on his face. It was really nice to see her right now. A lot better then these...vigilante weirdos. I mean, Isabelle seemed nice and all, but this whole public torture was just rubbing him the wrong way.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:37 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 RyderHT65_zps3f2db3b4

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder walked into New Tombstone with the others, keeping a close watch on their surroundings as they went. He moved steadily forward, stopping to listen to Jo as she outlined the plan one last time.
”Got it. I’ll have him out of here in no time,” he replied to Jo, looking in the direction that everyone seemed to be looking to for their next move. That was where it was happening—the execution. The execution that they were going to prevent. Ryder looked to Jo again as she wished him good luck and gave her a smile, offering her a thumbs up and speaking again, ”Doubt either of us need the luck—we’ve got this, babe. See you on the road.” And with that, Ryder dashed off away from the two women as they began their distraction. He ducked in between two buildings, running through the alleyways, tightening his gloves by tugging them down firmly on his hands as he went. He continued onwards until at last he came to an opening—and he could hear Jo making her distraction. Perfect. Ryder took this moment to suck in a breath, moving forward into the panicking crowd steadily. He ducked his head as he moved through, the crowd not paying much attention due to the explosions and shouting. As Ryder neared the stage, he looked up and saw Kraven—bleeding. Great. Had he literally already been stabbed once or twice or something--? There wasn’t any time to think about that now. Ryder took a deep breath, then took a few steps backwards, not making a sound and using Jo’s commotion for cover as he leapt up on stage, grabbed Kraven by his arm, and bodily dragged him down off the stage. He didn’t say anything because he didn’t want to give himself away—but he really hoped that Kraven kind of just went with this, otherwise this could get difficult…Either way, he began making his way back towards the alley, now through the much more alarmed and confused crowd, dragging Kraven along with him and hoping to avoid notice. He knew that avoiding notice wasn’t exactly Kraven’s thing—so he was praying that the blonde would stay quiet at least until they were in the alleyway.

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:49 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine's eyes glittered as Jo handed her the grenades- this was what she was good at. Destruction. She nodded tightly, evidently trying to contain her excitement, because this was a serious mission and she really needed to hold back her impulse to squeal. Right now she was a serious leader- no squealing was allowed. She did, however, allow herself to check Ryder's butt out as he left, just like half a second, but yeah. She then followed Jo and joined in the chaos- she flung the grenades at buildings and in the middle of the crowd, causing both property destruction and a great many casualties- she didn't hesitate when it came to blowing shit up.

"Eat grenades-!"

Oh wait, why was Jo stopping? In that one moment of hesitation, she heard Eagle calling to Jo. Now, she remembered Rommel from the Inquisitower, but she didn't recognize the dude now, so for all she knew, this was what Jo meant by "wandering eyes". So she threw a grenade straight at him.

"OUTTA THE WAY~!"

She still hadn't gotten a glimpse of what was actually going on on-stage, or she'd probably be horrified at this point.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

As Ricardo got to the last step of the stage, destruction happened. Loud boom noises and people screaming was happening as he turned to see what was going on. Buildings and people were being killed by grenades as Ricardo was shocked. How the hell did this happen!? They had security everywhere! How did anyone get in!? Before he could think of an answer, another grenade explosion happened as the sound got him back on track as he looked at the stage and noticed something horrible had happened. Kraven was missing. "Isabella! I'll make sure that the situation is handled! Just make sure that Father Death does not escape! We can't let him kill any more innocent lives! Find whoever took him!" With that, Ricardo ran to the back of the stage as he took out his vita. He only had one chance to do this so he had to make it count as he deployed the solo spy plane and turned on it's camouflage as well. Hopefully he can find out where these attackers are so he can strike.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:51 pm

'
New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Krav10

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven's words right before being slashed in the gut were "Bite me!" to which the blonde immediately regretted that choice of words. Searing red plasma dripping from his body, just like any other man. Long gone were the days Kraven had the Paragon Serum. Yet, the man didn't so much as drop to his knees he grit his teeth and grinned right towards Isabella "All this talk about justice... are you Vigilantes any more moral than I? Have you so much as wondered who you're REALLY working for...?" and the things went to hell. Kraven couldn't help but smile "You dickwads seriously couldn't have been five minutes earlier!? I got a fucking hole in my stomach you assholes!" he happily called out before being whisked away by Ryder. Kraven began to wave to Isabella as Ryder brought him away "HEY! HEY! WE'RE OVER HERE!! I'm getting away! BWAHAHAHAHA! You better hurry if you wanna stop me!" Kraven seemed hellbent on sabotaging this rescue effort for his own amusement.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:36 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 A9b4f6db-ce57-45a4-8da1-26ff7fd1004d_zpsomp313zx

xxx

Jo`s eyebrows flew up, her threatening expression turning more distraught as she registered that the grenades she had given Cathy were being used on innocent people-- she was almost tempted to shout at the pinkette and tell her that murdering innocents wasn`t part of the plan... but right now, she had a job to do-- it wasn`t the time to shove her girly problems down someone else`s throat. She glared up at Ricardo and Isabella, about to bark out more threats at them, especially as she noted Ryder racing on stage and racing right back off with Kraven. Perfect- they were already close to done here...
However, she was interrupted by a familiar voice barking toward her- she chucked a grenade in the direction of another building as she whipped her head Eagle`s way, clearly alert and defensive, and though her defenses didn`t lower as her old ally came into view-- she did perk up, visibly excited to see Eagle again. She recognized him on sight, since one of her most vivid memories of him involved him diving head first into Mistress juice and emerging looking exactly like that-- she was just surprised he had recognized her. And that he was in New Tombstone... and somehow not arrested. She didn`t feel the need to question that immediately, though- she beamed over at him, still holding an array of grenades ready in her hands. "Holy shit, it`s Wolverine! Hey--!" She chirped, mostly teasing- she would have gotten to say more, but Cathy was throwing grenades. At him. Oh. Well-- she`d be concerned if she hadn`t closely watched Eagle in combat before. Of course, that was pre-Mistress juice Eagle... but, Jo just assumed he`d boss through the explosions anyway, not really knowing any better. "Gimme a second--!" She called over to him, not stopping to check if he was okay as she scanned over the field again- just so happening to spy a smaller plane in the sky. Automatically assuming this was the kind of technology Cathy had been telling them about later, Jo frowned and tugged Hopebringer, her gun, off from her belt and aimed it up- using the scope to get a clear shot. "Keep away from him..." She murmured, squeezing the trigger a few times to send off a few explosive rounds in that direction. She may have been too late... but if whoever had sent that out found Ryder, she was sure he`d handle it himself... She was very much so focused on the blonde who had been in charge of Kraven`s execution, still on stage-- she was a dangerous one...  

I... am the forever engine. The fire you /can`t/ put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:05 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

Ryder glowered back at Kraven as the man began shouting—he couldn’t even keep quiet for that short of a time…?!
”Great to see you, too, asshole!” he said to the blonde, speaking out loud now since their position was probably already kind of compromised. A few more explosions rocked behind them as Ryder abruptly tugged Kraven around a corner in the alleyways, stopping for a moment now that they were at a relatively safe distance—which asn’t exactly really safe, but he had things to deal with. He flicked his wrists together, igniting the flame on his gloves and giving Kraven a bit of a meaningful look as he held up his hands, preparing to cauterize the blonde’s wounds. ”You’re probably gonna enjoy this anyway—“ he muttered as he pressed the heated gloves against Kraven’s sword wound, pulling the severed flesh together and cauterizing it shut so it wouldn’t be bleeding anymore. ”I’d try to break the handcuffs off, but I’d really rather not break your hands in the process! Let’s get moving!” There’d be time for more talk later—for now, they had to get out of there, so he continued dragging Kraven along, hoping that the man wouldn’t fight against him for a different direction through the alleys. They were nearly out now—and it was important that they escaped as fast as they could so that Jo and Cathy wouldn’t have to fight for too long…

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:52 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

"This is insane! It's been-" suddenly grenade at his feet. He looked at chuckled. "Well...that's not nice." this was followed by a lovely explosion, that should have included plenty of blood and guts. However, it didn't and dust erupted from the blast. There was a stiff 5 seconds where there was nothing, but then something burst from the dust, something glowing on his hands. Eagle grinned, and charged at Jo, since she was the closet target to him, or at least that's what he thought, and slashed at her with his laser claws. "YO! I GOT HER! GET THE OTHERS!" he yelled, mostly to get them to focus on Kraven and the what not. He wasn't going to go all out, cause old ally, but he decided to have a little fun while he had the chance. "So, before I was interrupted. It's been a while! Where yah been?" he asked as he casually raised his claws to slash at her again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:49 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Kraven10

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven smile to Ryder grew as the red head spoke back to him "We have much to catch up on... Battle Brother." he spoke in a calm, collected voice, with a hunt of happiness hidden within his words. He stayed still as Ryder suddenly lit his hands on fire "Ooooh... that one's new~" he chirped, before raising his eyebrows towards the man as he said he'd probably enjoy what was about to happen next "What do you take me for? Some sort of sick twisted mas-" and then Ryder started to cauterize his wound. Kraven couldn't help but break his somewhat offended expression and smile just a bit "Ooookay maybe a bit-" he hummed, waiting for Ryder to be done with it. Once that was done, Kraven returned to sporting his usual smartass smile "You need not do that battle brother! I can fight quite well... even with these on!" surprisingly he was quite cooperative with Ryder through the alleyways, until they were met by a pair of vigilantes. Kraven chuckled before freeing himself from Ryder's grasp and shoving the red head aside "FEAR NOT! I will handle these-!" he spoke aloud to Ryder with a cavalier attitude. What then followed was quire impressive. Both men were armed with swords, they both charged in at the same time. Kraven quickly caught one of their blades as he was stabbed at, using the chains of his handcuffs, twisting the chains around the blade before pulling it away and then kneeing the man in the gut. Despite no longer being a super soldier, Kraven's blows STILL seemed to hit like a ton of bricks. The blonde then used the first vigilante as a meat shield against the second vigilante, whose blade stabbed almost completely clean through his ally. Father Death then tossed the body aside, the second vigilante's sword with it as he charged forward, throwing a single straight punch towards the man's Adam's Apple. The target was sent flying back, his neck caved in. It all happened in the blink of an eye, he had killed those two men, wearing handcuffs at that, without any amount of hesitation.

You know, the usual.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:44 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Render_seri_awashima_by_yaelrukia-d5vuue9
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella turned at the sound of a new voice. Her eyes narrowed into slits as she caught sight of a very familiar bluenette. As Jo continued speaking, Isabella pulled what looked like another ring out of her sleeve  and throwing it into the now burning building with truly surprising strength. The damage to it had been done, but now the flames slowly started to dwindle. As she did this, she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. She spotted a red head pulling Kraven off the stage and running. Considering Josephine Beaumont was here, it wasn't hard to guess who that was. So this was the plan the Death Worshippers had chosen to go with. Rely on old alies. Admittedly it was clever for them. It was also cowardly considering their view on death, but still. She would not let this stand. This was their territory. Anyone who dared to challenge that would find themselves at the end of her blade.  
She released a volley of rings into the town, more of the grenades blasts being erased. She frowned as the mist made it easier to see some of the bodies though. That frown turned into a dark smirk as Kraven made his location quite clear. She turned to Ricardo, calling out to boy, 
Steer clear of any direct fighting. Your long range weapons are better suited for this fight. I'll keep track of Kraven, but we need to subdue that woman. She's just as much of a menace as him right now.
With that, Isabella seemed to vanish from the stage. From her new vantage point, Isabella threw several rings in Cathys directions. The rings beginning to spurt out a mix of  knock out and tear gas the moment they made contact with the ground at the womans feet.
At the sound of more explosives, Isabella gave herself another burst of speed, throwing an exploding ring at the bluenette, sending a icy look in Eagle direction as she passed, following the route Kraven and Ryder had gone.   
  Stop playing around. You'll either cock this up or she'll kill you if you don't.
With that she sped off, her aura blatantly challenging the woman.

Isabella's Theme-Messing with the Best
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:36 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo listened to what Isabella had to say and nodded. He looked back at the screen to see what was going on as he barely avoided the explosive rounds that was sent at his spy plane. Shit! He needs to pay more attention! He looked as he saw that someone was fighting the blue hair woman at the current moment. He didn't recognize the guy, but figured that it was probably better to not agitate him since a grenade didn't seem to faze him. Ricardo then noticed that there was a pink hair woman as well throwing grenades around. Shes another source of the problem! He was happy that Isabella put out the fire on the buildings and saw that gas was thrown at Cath. He didn't want to take any risks that the gas was going to work as he pressed a button on his Vita as his back tire transformed as he fired four missiles at Catherine.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:06 pm

xxx

Reeattaching Hopebringer to her belt, Jo took a moment to fling a few more grenades at buildings and cause more uproar- especially as the flames of the destruction she had caused earlier began to dwindle. That was not okay, more boom needed to be happening. She had been pretty focused on that though, and definitely had not expected Eagle to actually attack her- he managed to catch her completely off guard, his claws shredding through the skin of her back and leaving large, bloody gashes. She staggered forward, gasping at the sudden shock of pain- she immedaitely swerved around on her heel to face him, scowling. "So that`s how it`s gonna be then-" She snarled, eyes only momentarily darting behind them to the stage, and then to the alleyway Kraven and Ryder had snuck away into. The blonde one had just disappeared from the stage... hopefully Ryder and Kraven had managed to get far enough- and just as she had that thought, Isabella sped by them, earning a sharp glare from the bluentte- especially as she threw something at her feet that she didn`t trust. Jo was quick to spring away, barrel rolling skillfully on the ground and landing a bit away from the explosive ring in a kneeling position- just in time to fling Hopebringer up and block Eagle`s incoming attack, placing her and her ex-ally in a deadlock. Her modified gun was apparently made of some pretty sturdy stuff, since the laser claws sliding against it`s barrel didn`t appear to even leave a scratch on them. She gave a breathless chuckle at his words, tilting her head and grinning. "You know- around. Doing whatever it is SSS ranked super criminals do with their time. Better question`s-" She pulled one of her legs out from under her, sending a strong sweeping kick at Eagle`s ankle, aiming to knock him off his balance. "The fuck`re you working with these chucklefucks for--?! Have you no pride, no dignity, man?!"     

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:23 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Man's gotta eat somehow Jo. Freelance is hard, and sometimes, you gotta work with the weirdos." he saw the kick coming and took it, holding his ground and just sliding back a little. He kept that deadlock going. "Though as soon as I figured out about the whole...public execution thing, I'm pretty much done. That shits fucked up." he pushed kind of hard on the deadlock, making a loud screeching sound as the two weapons continued their clash. He took a step forward, aiming to overpower. He spoke in a low voice. "But you know. If you cut me a better deal...I am freelance yah know...wink wink." he lessened the pressure a bit to give her some berth. He didn't want to hurt her anymore then he had already. "And you know...I'd be real nice workin along with someone I know for once...wink wink." he was kind of hamming it up at this point.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:56 pm

xxx

Jo scoffed at Eagle`s response, using the fact that he had slid back some to give herself time to pull herself up out of her kneeling position and onto her feet. She dug her boots a bit further into the ground to give herself more support as he pushed hard against her- strong as she was, she was no genetic freakshow-- if this kept up, he`d overpower her in no time, as evidenced by the visible strain on her arm muscles. "I`ve seen worse-" She hummed as he acknowledged the cruelty of a public execution, even on someone like Kraven- personally, as someone who treated death very seriously and solemnly, the idea turned a nauseating twist in Jo`s stomach. She was glad Eagle`s low key morals had remained in tact through five years of wandering, but his next statement really caught her attention. She glanced up to meet his gaze, eyebrows raising for a moment in surprise before she smirked, knocking their deadlock off to the side to separate them and then quickly lunging forward to jab her elbow into his gut. She was hitting him as hard as she would anyone else-- but only because she was pretty sure he was durable enough to take whatever basics she could dish out. "Hmhmhm-- interesting point." She cooed, trying to match his ham levels. She stepped to the side, beginning to circle him with her revolver tight in her grip- she appeared much more casual than predatory, though. "It must be so super stressful wandering around without a direction, not knowing where the money your next meal is gonna come from... I totally sympathize-- if only you had, y`know, a place to go back to permanently--" She tilted her head, still ready for his next attack but mostly focused on the conversation at hand. "Oh- on an unrelated note! Me and my man made this faction together! It`s called Nowhere-- we`ve got a base with rooms and comfy beds, and air conditioning, and great food and everything-- buuut, it`s still new, so we`re kinda low on manpower... we`ve been trying to work on recruiting, with varying results-- what`s cool though is that even with the low people count, Paladin`s still got us in their files as a serious threat- like they should be doin`, since one of these days, we`re taking their place in the world... But yeah anyway-" She was definitely talking a lot more than she realized-- but she wanted Eagle to get that this wasn`t just an average merc job she was sort of offering, she wanted him to be an officer in Nowhere full-time. Of course she wasn`t blatantly saying it for the purpose of ham, but it was still obvious-- "I think it`s weird that humanity`s science power has overcome our spiritual power recently, we`ve got guided missiles but misguided men-- so usually, I like to recruit all close and personal-- kinda like this right here, how funny is that--" She abruptly lunged toward him again, this time swinging Hopebringer`s bladed top at him- at most, she was aiming to give him a gash to match the three on her back. "So you should totally lemme buy you a drink after this--!"       

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:38 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

Eagle took the elbow, let out a little air as he took the blow. Yeah, it hurt, but it wasn't gonna leave a bruise or anything. His body kind of didn't obey logic anymore at this point. "Oh the stress is killer." he grinned as he watched Jo carefully. He knew what the fuck was up. It was lookin gooooooooood. "Wooow...Jo Jo got herself a man. And a faction. I'm really impressed. I can say I'm a little jelly..." he was still hamming it, but grinning as he watched her close. "Yah know...I like the sound of that...and it sure sounds like you're in need of some manpower. And what better guy to ask then me-AHHHHHH SON OF A BITCH!" he yelled and followed by a laugh, as he now had a bleeding gash on his side. He grinned at Jo. "You bitch, I'll still outdrink you under the table!" he laughed as he looked back at Jo. "So then Jojo...what's the plan?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:49 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine grinned as she heard Kraven's voice breaking through the general sounds of chaos- the dude had powerful vocal chords, she had to give him that. This grin was prolonged by the nice grenade blowing up on Eagle...but disappeared when the very same man came out unscathed. Scowling, Cathy prepared to charge Eagle and help Jo, but then rings were coming at her and she saw gas coming out as they hit the ground. Immediately she took a surgical mask from her cleavage, putting it on and running from the gas- it wouldn't stop the gas, but it would slow its effects, giving her time to get away. Just when she thought she had gotten away, and was about to run after Isabella to try and beat her up, her eyes widened.

"Motherfuckers-"

Not one missile. Not two. But FOUR missiles were coming at her. Frantically quickening her pace, she threw herself into an alley with a sharp turn, grinning as one of the missiles blew a large chunk out of a nearby building. That was one down. Three to go. Still running, she turned and drew her giant syringe, throwing it at the nearest missile in a spinny way that would make it return to her like a boomerang if it missed- luckily it was virtually indestructible, so it would survive the explosion and she could pick it up later. Now it was just running and trying to get rid of missiles- but she needed to find their source.
So Cathy sort of weaved between buildings a lot, making the missiles damage the vigilante property more than her, until she was back to where she started, and looked for some nerdy-looking person...AH YES RICARDO- or well, he had a screen, so basically he was a nerd.

"Hey NERD~! I'm gonna fucking kill you~!"

She announced, running at him with a crazed expression, her face and arms full of gashes where the shrapnel from the explosions had hit her. She took out various small syringes, throwing a few a Ricardo as she ran at him, then properly stabbing at his chest with the three she had left.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:02 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo changed his focus to Catherine fully now as he used his spy plane to try and find out where she was. When she ran off to the alley, the plane lost her as he cursed at himself once again. More and more buildings were being destroyed, and by his own missiles as well! He quickly had the little plane return to him as he figured that one of them had to take the job done as he breathed a sigh of relief. That was however really short as Catherine's voice caught him off guard.
Ricardo turned to look and saw that her face was angry. He could feel himself swallow from fear as she then threw small syringes at him. He was caught off guard from this as the needles tore through the sides and the sides of his legs as blood was starting to come out.
"Ow. How can this get any worse?" A woman now charging at you with three needles? That's definitely worse.
Ricardo was quick to his feet now as the syringes were close to stabbing him fatally. He had to think fast. There had to be a way to distract her. That's it! With a quick farewell, he turned off the camouflage and sent the tiny spy plane at Catherine's face. With the distraction in the way, Ricardo quickly started to run to where his bike was hidden.
"Sorry. Even though you're a lovely lady, I can't afford to die at the moment. I hope you can understand!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:02 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

"Oh this can, and will, get MUCH worse~!"

Catherine chirped, already preparing to stab at him again- except suddenly there was a plane there where there hadn't been a plane before? The nurse was confused, but she didn't have to long to think about that because the plane crashed into her face, knocking her backwards and making her drop her smaller syringes. Growling, she got up and saw Ricardo fleeing. A short distance away was her giant syringe, which had survived the missile explosion- the pinkette ran to pick that up first, then chased Ricardo down

"Oh no you don't~"

She threw the syringe like a spear, aiming to impale the vigilante with her oversized medical tool.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo was smiling even though his body was in pain. He needed to be optimistic. That is all. They'll get back Kraven and finish off the execution and everything will be alright! A tiny laugh was coming out of him now as more and more blood was coming out of his sides as his ears perked up as Catherine started to shout. The noise made Ricardo to look behind him to see what was going on. "HOLY CRAP! WHAT IS THAT!" Coming towards him was a giant syringe. Ricardo didn't have much time to think on what to do as he gave his extra Vita a kiss and said sorry to it as he threw it at the syringe. The Vita was able to knock the syringe away, but at the price of being destroyed. Ricardo was now staggering over to a bush as he fell on top of it. His arm reaching into it for something. That or he was probably delirious due to the lack of blood.

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:11 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder had given Kraven a serious nod as he'd called him 'Battle Brother'--but then scrunched up his face a bit in disgust as it turned out that Kraven did indeed enjoy the burning. Oh well--different strokes for different folks. As Kraven then went on to say that he could fight well enough with his hands cuffed, Ryder almost tried to stop him--up until the point that Kraven began beating people up anyway, handcuffs aside. Ryder should've expected this. The redhead stood by the side, crossing his arms and watching with slightly raised eyebrows. He continued to watch up until Kraven was done, then he stepped back forward and grinned at the blonde.
"Man, I'm gonna have to step up my game if you're doing crap like this--" It was at that moment that Ryder saw a flash of blue out of the corner of his eye, only to spot Isabella speeding down an alleyway towards them. "Well, shit--c'mon, Yuri, time to move!" Ryder turned quickly, trying to figure out which alleyway to go down--before grabbing Kraven's arm again and tugging him in the direction of another alley--because he was pretty sure that if given the opportunity to fight, Kraven would do it--and that wasn't exactly what they wanted here.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:03 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 5 Krave_10

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven lowered himself down to the corpse of one of his prey, eyeing a knife they had tied to his belt "Oooh... I do love sharp things~" Kraven spoke happily as he drew the knife. It would make for a great weapon for the time being. Kraven gave a nod to Ryder, and was about go with him... until it became clear that Isabella was coming for them. Which Kraven was cool about "Oh this is gonna be good..." he spoke in a malicious mutter, pulling himself away from Ryder and focusing his attention on Isabella. His knife pointed outward, he looked towards the blonde with a cocky grin "HEY! HEY! BITCHY LADY! OVER HERE! I'M GONNA GO AND COMMIT MORE GENOCIDE IF YOU DON'T STOP ME~!" he yelled, blatantly taunting the woman from afar. Obviously not what Ryder would have wanted.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:09 pm

xxx

Jo smirked some as Eagle said he was 'jelly' of her man-getting and faction-making skills, and couldn`t help but grin at her and Eagle`s playful banter, glad they were able to still get along like this after all this time. Never mind the fact that she had managed to actually recruit a former ally into Nowhere, she was really happy that she`d been able to reestablish an old friendship, too. She grinned, springing back once her blade cut through him- she hoped that wouldn`t be too detrimental for what was to come... but, his reaction was still pretty great. "Pretty big words, asshole! Hope yer ready to eat `em later!" She barked back challengingly, before pausing as he asked what the plan was. Good question. "The plan, the plan..." She murmured, eyes scanning the field around them- Cathy seemed to be handling the one other big vigilante stationed here... but, the blonde had disappeared after Ryder and Kraven-- it was her job to stop her. "...We needa go help my aforementioned man-- c`mon, we gotta hurry before that bitch fucks up the whole operation--" She strapped Hopebringer back onto her belt and traded it for several grenades in each of her hands- then sped in the direction Isabella had gone, ducking down alleyways to follow her form-- luckily the shade of blue she was wearing was fairly easy to catch a glance of from a distance. Once she slid into the opening of the alleyway Isabella was dashing down, and Ryder and Kraven were at the end of-- she just so happened to near them just as Kraven issued a challenge to the vigilante. Not very ideal. The goal was to get the guy out of here-- not get him into a fight. "OVER HERE INSTEAD! MY BOUNTY`S BIGGER- AIN`T THAT ALL YOU SHITS CARE ABOUT?!" She flung a flash grenade down the alleyway, intending to stun Isabella before going in to strike. "RYDER, KEEP GOING--!" She quickly put her electric brass knuckles on one of her hands, ready to leap forward at a moment`s notice. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next