Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Area 69 (Assassins League)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Area 69 (Assassins League) - Page 2 Empty Re: Area 69 (Assassins League)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Area 69 (Assassins League) - Page 2 Herhipsneedtochillcopy_zps5b4ac629
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h      t h e      a n g e l ' s      w a t c h      o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y       h e l l ' s       p a t h      w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Bunny glared as she looked at Emilia. She grabbed a blade and motioned it to her neck, moving it across, signifying if she saw one, she'd kill them, and quickly. "The less of them, the better. I've had enough with...her..." her hand twitched a little bit as she said that, and she put her gun blade away. She was just not okay with Killer Gene people right now. "Killer Gene is...bad. They're killers without even knowing it. If you see one, kill it." she said, and then looked at the ground. "And if I find her...I'm going to end this nightmare..." she could feel her mind start to race as she knew what was gonna happen. She took out a bottle of pills, and took one out. She grabbed a canteen on her bike, and chased the pill down with some water. "Ah...there..."

Area 69 (Assassins League) - Page 2 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Area 69 (Assassins League) - Page 2 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emilia flinched on the inside at the knife. Could she really kill a child that had the Killer Gene? Well Bunny had more of an experience with... Her... Because of her Bunny lost all her limbs. She remembered seeing Bunny, and how much she struggle before disappearing down below in the church. Emilia wanted to comment on Bunny's new limbs but refrained given of what happened. "What she said... So far there is no cure for them." Emilia added, "They're fast, strong... And most of lost their minds or have duel personalities. You can usually tell that they have the killer due to their red eyes." before she paused with a smile. "I am looking for your brand. Usually you peeps have a brand." she said before pausing again. "What was that?" she asked when Bunny took her pill.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Area 69 (Assassins League) - Page 2 Genos34_zps594ebbe2

Area 69 (Assassins League) - Page 2 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Ganta looked over to Bunny when she told him that he should kill any Killer Gene he came across.  He looked over at Emilia when she stated ways to identify them.  After a pause he looked over at Bunny and stated, "Bunny has red eyes," then his body began to whir in what seemed like preparation for combat.  He looked back at Emilia when she told him what she was looking for.  "The only part of my that has writing on it is my central core however, I refuse to show you in a open area like this.  My core also doesn't seem to have anyway of identifying who made me but perhaps you could recognize it," he offered.  His body was still prepping for combat against Bunny as he spoke.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:21 pm

" T h o u g h      t h e      a n g e l ' s      w a t c h      o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y       h e l l ' s       p a t h      w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny sighed and shook her head. "I don't have the gene. My red eyes are natural, unlike everyone else that has the killer gene. I'm not fighting you so just stop." she looked at Emilia. "It's a supresent. It's to keep my mind sharp and I avoid having those flashbacks." she said, pocketing the pills quickly. "Got these pills, and basically everything, from an old man I was staying with for a year or 2, can't remember." she eyed Ganta. If he was going to try and attack him, she would strike.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Woah wait! Scratch that last detail about the eyes... Cause though it's true for some cases it isn't for all... Just look for other clues that I mentioned okay?" Emilia said as she placed a hand on Ganta's chest to catch his attention. She pouted when he said that he wasn't comfortable about her seeing his insides out in the open. "Understandable... We'll go inside then." Emilia said before looking back to Bunny. "Is that stuff safe?" Emilia eyed the pills cautiously. It sounded too good, but maybe this was the break Bunny needed. Lord knows the southern woman needed one. Things just went down hill when Elliot passed, and the leage of assassins came into her life.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:46 pm

Ganta was still eyeing Bunny until Emilia told him to stop and put a hand over his chest.  Bunny also stated that she didn't have the gene.  He looked between the two for a moment then the preparations seized.  "Alright, apologies," he said looked back at Bunny.  So Killer Genes weren't so easy to identify.  He kept this in mind.  He looked down at Emilia's hand as she said that they could go indoors for her to look at his central core.  In fact, her hand was resting right over it right now.  He nodded, "That would be best," he replied.  Then he watched as she turned to question the safety of whatever it was Bunny had just consumed.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Bunny Mio

"It's fine. I get that a lot. she relaxed a bit and then looked at Emilia. "They work. Not gonna knock it if it works. Plus, I only take them when I know they're coming...which isn't very much." she pocketed them again, and looked at Ganta. "Don't go makin it a habit to making me get all on edge...or else I will fight you, and I will take you apart." she looked over at Emilia. "You guys leavin?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"As long as they help." Emilia said as she nodded in content. "Hey guys come on... We're all friends here." Emilia looked at her two friends, and was looking forward to opening up Ganta to look at his core. "Well... Yeah. Unless you want to come inside, but if you need to be somewhere I won't hold you." Emilia didn't want to pressure Bunny into anything.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Ganta looked over at Bunny when she turned to when she spoke to him.  He tilted his head to the side and lowered an eyebrow skeptically almost as if he didn't really understand what she was getting at.  However, he didn't bother asking either.  He turned back to Emilia when she spoke to Bunny some more.  He'd just keep waiting on Emilia.  He looked down at his chest and put a hand over it.  He wondered if she would really be able to figure out who made him.  All he knew was that he was obviously created for combat purposes.  He also wondered why whoever created him was just wiped off the face of the earth.  Why had he managed to escape?  There were just too many questions.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Bunny Mio

"Might head out myself. Like I said, I ain't privy to stayin in one place for a long time. Nor with people I know...unless foods involved."   girl had to eat sometime. I mean, so did everyone.   "He got a buncha cybernetics or somethin?" she asked, looking confused. "Unless he's just full robot...maybe he's from Junks?" she was just makin weird assumptions at this point.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:09 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Same here..." Emilia said when Bunny mentioned food. To be honest she couldn't remember the last time she ate. "No I don't think... Wait Junks?" Emilia asked before looking back at Ganta. "Well... That place may give us clue... Plus I need some new tools anyway... What do you Ganta? Want to go to Junks? Maybe something there will jog a memory... Thank you for the suggestion Bunny."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:16 pm

Ganta was still lost in thought until Emilia addressed him.  He lowered his hand, "Junks?" he appeared to not know the place she was talking about.  Then he nodded, "If you think it will help then sure, I do not mind going to Junks," he replied.  He was curious about this place and what it might have.  "I am ready to go when you are," he stated now waiting on Emilia for further instruction.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Bunny Mio

"Wow, I was kidding, but yeah okay. Junks is due East from here. Called Junktown, I call it Junks." she shrugged and waved. "Happy hunting. I'm staying here to eat something. Least fer a bit." she moved her bike in further and then turned. "Careful, I just came from there. You see anyone asking about me, say yah don't know me. It's better that way. I mean it." she looked at them dead serious in the eyes.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:28 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Please Bunny don't sell yourself short. You can give good ideas... Even if you mean them as jokes." Emilia said getting into deep thought. "Yeah I know the place Bunny... Though I don't think Ganta is from there since he looks above their league, it doesn't pay to underestimate anything." she said as she scanned Ganta again. "We won't tell anyone. I promise and I am sure Ganta has that memorized in his data banks... Well... I'll be seeing you again... I hope." Emilia said as she lifted her hand to shake Bunny's before dragging the other red head into a brief hug. "Later. Come on Ganta."
*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Ganta looked over at Bunny, "I noticed a large supply of food rations in a room across from the main weapon's storage," he stated when she said she was going to stay and find something to eat.  He figured he'd might as well tell her where he saw some.  Then she gave them a warning about going to Junktown, he gave her a nod, "Noted."  He looked back at Emilia when she basically told him to follow.  With that, he went over to his bike and secured the gas can he had just filled to the back.  Then he made sure the assault rifle he took was firmly secured across his back before swinging one leg over the bike and kicking up the stand.  He gave Bunny one last glance before starting up the bike and following after Emilia.

(Exits)

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:55 pm

Bunny Mio

"Whoa!" she was not expecting hugs. "Uh...y-yeah. See yah." once they left, and went toward on of the buildings and started to look inside. She got a lot of ammo and followed the weird robots things directions, and found a fuck load of food. "Sweet." she started to find things to cook and grinned. She started a campfire, and started to cook what she found, poking the fire, and then eating the food. She enjoyed seeing Emilia, but knew being around people was dangerous. She knew that she had to fight this curse by herself. No matter what.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:07 am

Celica Locke

Area 69 (Assassins League) - Page 2 76_zpsaoyax4nj

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica slowed her motorcycle as she reached Area 69, soon pulling to a stop and getting off in order to look around. She'd gotten a list of potential claims from the Assassin's League office lady whose name she constantly spaced, and had eventually decided on this one. It seemed like a relatively easy target, and would likely provide benefits that would please Marcus... Which was good- pleasing your boss was generally a smart idea...
What she wasn't expecting, however, was for anyone else to be there. At first, she hadn't noticed, but after a time the scent of cooking food and the distant crackle of a fire caught her attention. On high alert now, she crept forward, following the sound and scent towards whoever the hell else was in the area. If she was lucky... they wouldn't pose a fight. She wasn't going to count on that, though, and started focusing just in case she needed to pull up a weapon quickly.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny got a tense feeling in her neck, a feeling she knew all too well. Casually, she got up and left the fire going into the building. Once inside, she pulled out her sniper weapon arm and watched the fire close. She was quiet, breathing deeply as she focused and kept herself still. She could be like this for hours, so it didn't really make a difference, but it was still a nice feeling to have, deep breathing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica's steps were light, barely enough to shift the dust under her feet as she crept forward, hand at her thigh in case she needed her weapon quickly. She had no idea who she was creeping up on- or how they would react to being surprised. She simply knew that she was following the scent of fire, soon enough seeing the orange flicker of light on the wall ahead of her. She slowed even further, going at very near the pace of a snail as she hit the edge of the wall and leaned against it, taking a deep slow breath before simply... listening. She knew someone was here, but she wasn't sure where... slowly, she shifted enough to look around the corner, eyes scanning the room quickly for its inhabitant.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:56 pm

Bunny Mio

"There you are...now...who are you...is the question..." she asked herself stroking the trigger, and the thought of shooting the intruder now. She thought about it...and thought maybe doing so, not the best idea. She could be someone who just wandered in...but then again...who would 'just wander into' this place, and then hide? "Hmmm..." she put the sniper arm away, and pulled out her regular one. She went back to the fire, and slowly sat down, eating her food as if nothing was wrong. Course she kept her weapons on her, but she was gonna let the prey come to her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:43 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica continued staring, tensed and worried due to the fact that she didn't at first spot someone else. Once she did, though, she held her breath, shocked as she instantly recognized her. Bunny Mio... She knew the other had to have heard her. Or at least, realized she was there... She straightened up, mind racing as she figured out what to do. She could alert Marcus... or she could see if she could talk to her. Quietly, she stepped around the corner, no longer paying extra attention to her footsteps and instead approaching the other openly. She drew her knife- only to fling it to the dirt beside the fire, slowly walking around in front of Bunny before sitting there, across from her. "I know you either heard me or saw me... but you didn't do anything. You can't trust me, I doubt you trust anyone so... what was that, hm? Whether or not you had the ability to kill me you could have likely injured me... But you didn't. Why, exactly? It's not as if I don't know who you are..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:17 am

Area 69 (Assassins League) - Page 2 Bunbun_zpsbae348c2
" T h o u g h   t h e    a n g e l ' s    w a t c h      o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

"Didn't see you. Heard yah a bit. But I felt you coming. Kinda got a sixth sense for these things these days." she gestured to the food, not giving her eye contact. "Funny enough, you fell for a trap I was settin for yah. I was gonna kill you by jabbing a sharp piece of fire wood in your eye if you came over. But, it's not really worth it anymore, if yer willin to talk." she poked the fire to keep it going, and then looked at the girl finally.   "Now...how would you happen to know who I am?  Let me guess...you're either wantin my rank or with the league. And seein as I saw and fought Victor not but 40 minutes ago...I'm guessin you're with the league. Am I correct?" she ate more of the food, fairly content with herself. She had another 13 ways of killing this girl in this place alone, but was gonna keep that to herself. The food was too tasty.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica smiled a little as Bunny explained how she had known she was there, nodding slightly to show she understood. She wasn't really surprised- maybe the fact that she'd heard her surprised her a little, but... the sensing part made sense. Live in paranoia long enough and you begin to feel chills down your spine whenever anyone grew close... As Bunny told her she'd set a trap for her, she raised a brow, snorting in amusement as the other said that it wasn't worth it now. That was funny... She stretched out a little, leaning back comfortably as the other looked at her at last before questioning her. "Oh? How could someone not know who you are?" she asked, cocking her head to the side before humming as Bunny made a guess as to who she was. "Doesn't it seem naive to rule out any other possibilities? I could have been hired to eliminate you, after all, and have nothing to do with the league. Or I could be interested in an alliance... Or simply curious to find out just what the great Bunny Mio is up to now. You're hardly able to avoid attention around anyone who keeps up with news, though you've certainly been less active the last few years..." She examined the other quietly, not really frightened of her despite the threat she clearly posed. She might not be able to take her in a fair fight, if it boiled down to that... But if a fight did occur, she had no plan on fighting fairly at all.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:33 am

Area 69 (Assassins League) - Page 2 Bunbun_zpsbae348c2
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s    w a t c h      o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny chuckled as she took another bite of food. "Doubtful you're wandering about 'what I'm up to'. Like you said, I tend to keep a lower profile. I'm not one to go parading my accomplishments, unlike a few other people I know." she leaned back as well.   "A truce would be unlikely as well, since that would be betraying the league. They dun want a truce, they want me back. Which ain't happenin. Trust me sweetheart, you have 'league' written all over you. Your poise, your speech, your tone, all of it point to Marcus' training. And if I know Marcus, he doesn't let his precious assassins take outside jobs like this. He's more a 'in the know' type of guy." she took a sip from her canteen, and then leaned forward, on her toes practically. "So the most likely reason you're here, know me by name, and are clearly part of the league, you came to recover me. Which won't happen. I'm willing to talk peacefully as long as you are, hence why I came out." she crossed her legs and stretched a bit. It was kind of nice talkin to strangers. You learned a lot. Now how much could one learn from this one? "So, got a name? Or do you not trust me with it?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica rolled her eyes a bit as Bunny refuted her arguments, snorting as the other stated a truce would be betrayal. "See, if I had said I was from the League, that might make sense- but I never confirmed that. You know as well as I do that there are too many people in this world to claim that only those in the League act like I do." The other continuing on to say how she knew Marcus and how he would think before assuming she was there to retrieve her... made her snort, raising a brow as she grinned and waited for her to finish. "Recover you? That's fucking hilarious. See, if anyone really cared that much I could understand that- but guess what! Nobody gives that many fucks about you anymore. You ran off- big whoop. I'm here for the land, not for you." Celica smirked, leaning back and crossing her legs comfortably. "Hm, how do I do this...? The Assassin's League wants this area. Gonna put up a fight for it? Little Miss Center-of-the-World?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next