Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

+7
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
dbzhardcore
Not Manchee
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:01 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 Egil194_zps383b37ca

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil looked up at the sky as they walked, feeling a pleasant breeze blow over them as they went. Despite all of the trash and somewhat terrifying animals…this was almost like a whole different world, here. The desert itself was wide, unchanging, but this here—this had waves, animals, actual movement—heck, if all of the trash was gone, this would be pretty ideal. Considering their current situations, it was pretty ideal as it was…
”I can see why it’s popular…” he replied quietly, his usual stutter fading somewhat now that he felt a bit more at ease. ”Even if it’s c-covered in trash, it’s pretty amazing that it’s still here, at all…” He looked out at the gently rolling waves, reminding himself that he couldn’t actually swim, but he still hesitated for a moment before motioning over towards the shallows, asking, ”I-It’ll probably be more clean in the water—do you want to look for seashells—?”

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:54 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 247975_157927
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin nodded, looking out at the water, just taking in how blue the water was. It looked like a scene from one of his of his games. Though he'd doubted even the games artists had actually expected for there to still be water this blue. It was a bit of a pleasant surprise actually. Crispin looked back at Egil, feeling some of his usual heaviness lift as he noticed the whitettes stutter seemed to have lessened.
Yeah, me too. Despite the trash, this place has been well taken care of. It seems like whoever originally made this place probably put alot of work into actually making it nice.  
   Crispin looked back out at the waves, then at Egil, nodding.
Sure. That sounds like it could be fun.
With some reluctance, Crispin removed his hand from Egils, taking his gloves off and putting them in his pocket, patting his pocket to make sure his vita was safe as he did so. Once both his gloves and his vita were secure, Crispin walked over to the water, looking over at Egil.

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:47 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Most likely he will try something more then blowing you up, no doubt." Mocha agreed with a nod. She looked out into the distance again, and out of the corner of her eye looked over at Bunny. "Ah? So your cybernetics has replaced all your organs? Then please suggest me if you find anyone who needs some." Mocha said before closing her eyes. "... I sense your restlessness... If you want to go you may." she said with a deep sigh.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:02 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

As Crispin prepared himself for the water, Egil did so as well, rolling up his pant legs and taking off his shoes, laying them side by side neatly. He paused for a moment, then rolled up his sleeves, too, and tucked his tie into his shirt. There! Now he was totally waterproof! ...Hopefully. He soon joined Crispin by the water, hesitating before oh-so-carefully slipping the tp of his foot in.
"Oh--the water's pretty warm!" he said, obviously surprised, before stepping into the water completely, feeling the waves wash over his feet. This was--well, Egil wasn't really sure how to describe it, but it was defintely something! He remembered at that point that they actually were there to look for seashells, so he looked down into the water, crouching slightly before reaching in and pulling a shell out of the water, brushing wet sand off of it. "Wow--I've never seen a real shell up close before! Look!" He turned, showing it to Crispin with a smile. "This is pretty neat...!"

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:58 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 Bunbun_zpsbae348c2
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Okay, so this conversation was quickly getting awkward.   "No? I just think...you know what, nevermind, Sure. If I need organs, you're my girl. Fantastic."   she casually took a step back, very creeped out by Mocha's...hobby.  Little too weird for her. "It's not that...I just...don't stay in one place for very long...and with Nathan, I'm not sure if he'll come back to finish the job." she said, shaking her head. "It's just...how I've been living these years."

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
Crispin rolled up his pants, taking off his hat and letting it rest on the sand behind them. Unless it reached high tide, it should be fine. It should be. He looked at the black hat hesitantly before looking back over at Egil, slowly stepping in the water. He bent down, feeling the warm water washing over his fingers. Crispin dug through the sand, enjoying the feeling of the water as it washed over his fingers. He held back a low chuckle at the surprise in Egils voice.
Yeah. It is. We're lucky the weather's actually nice today. That's probably why the water's so warm.
Crispin continued digging, pulling out a shell, holding it up so Egil could see. He looked at the whitettes shell, feeling its grooves.
Really? I think I've done something like this once before. Though I don't really remember all that well. You managed to find a pretty nice one.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

"Well, I've never been to the beach before, so..." Egil explained as he stepped closer a bit to get a better look at the shell that Crispin had found. He nodded and smiled gently as Crispin commented on the weater--they really had gotten lucky with that. No doubt a stormy sea would've made for a bad time. "So you've done this bfore? You probably know how to find the best shells, then--I'm going to need to practice a bit more." Egil reached down to wash off the shell he had found, then placed it into his jacket pocket before reaching down into the sand again, digging in a little bit, his eyebrows flying up when--well, he actually felt something move down there. "Huh--?" He dug down into the sand again, cupping his hands and pulling up what appeared to be two very teeny tiny crustaceans--which seemed content to kind of just toddle around his hands a bit. "Whoa...! They're...They're so small...!" So tiny,,,sO CUTE,,,,

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:55 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin looked back up at Egil as the other boy stepped closer, nodding gently, feeling warmth spread across his cheeks as he saw Egils smile.
Yeah, I think I've done this once. Though I don't think I did that good of a job last time. I remember my sister kept finding prettier shells than me. I'm sure you can find some really nice ones.
Crispin  bent back down, washing off the shells he'd found before placing them into his empty coat pocket. He started digging in the sand again, looking over at Egil as he heard the boy exclaimed something. He looked down at the tiny crustaceans, digging his vita out of his pocket and taking a picture.  
Wow, they really are tiny. They're....kind of cute, I guess. 
Crispin looked away as he said this, placing the vita back in his pocket.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:26 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha knew that her hobby would creep out most people, even some of her own team mates, but she wasn't ashamed. She used them to earn some of the money for their group, and in emergency surgeries. "Good to hear... I know it's creepy, but it's how I make a living." Mocha said as she continued looking forward. She could almost feel how Bunny was stepping back away from her. "Bunny... You don't need to explain." Mocha said finally turning back to the red head. "I understand... It's part of my job to... It's the only thing I'm good for... Or it used to be." Mocha said as she looked away slowly. Mocha's anger was fading, and now she just felt the emptiness in her body. She felt like she was floating more then standing, or maybe she actually was floating now, she was too depressed to tell if her feet were off the ground.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

"They kind of tickle a bit..." Egil smiled at the teeny tiny sand fleas before carefully placing them back down into the damp sand and watching them burrow back down into the ground. "There you go, little guys." He looked up as a few seagulls passed overhead, watching the birds fly, before looking at Crispin again. He paused for a moment, then grinned at the blonde. "I'm glad that we decided to come here. I feel better than I have in a long, long time...!" He looked down to the water again, wading through a few steps before seeming to spot something and reaching down into the waves again, pulling up another shell, this one curling up in a spiral. "Wow, look at this one--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:20 am

Atlas
Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Atlas walked along the path slowly, his pace slightly hampered by his thoughts. A large bottle of whiskey rested in his grasp, the mouth of the bottle just pressing into his fingers as Atlas held it rather loosely. It wouldn't be so bad to just drop it and let it smash, but a part of him still wanted to drink it. The other knew he shouldn't. The thoughts kept fighting each other now and again, but the prevailing thought kept returning; while he had never been all that close to the official bartender of the Saloon, he was quite sure he was dead now. That called for some kind of mourning, right? Even if it was for a freakshow, and even if Atlas had to make nice with those that had killed him. Sighing heavily, Atlas finally made it to the somewhat relaxing shoreline. "It's just as ugly as ever." Atlas remarked to himself, shaking his head lightly as he moved in close to the shore and took a seat beside it. His eyes were half lidded, hardly taking in his surroundings as he began to open the bottle. "Just like your mug boss." He jested to himself, but his lips hardly moved at his own joke.

↘↘↘ With the cork pulled off Atlas took a quick mouthful of the liquor, letting it sit in his mouth for a moment before downing it. How long had he kept this thing in his locker? As he drank, he glanced around the shore looking for something peaceful. It seemed there were a few nice shells around, and that he nearly sat on a used syringe; whereas a used condom sat a few feet away from him. Pretty. The sounds of laughter and voices filled the air now and again, but Atlas didn't look towards them; giving some people any kind of attention could easily lead to a rather bad reaction. Especially if they had mistakenly started swimming in these accursed waters.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: A nice bottleof whiskey.
Damn look at this place :: At the lake's shoreline.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I actually lost something.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin looked down at the fleas, watching them burrow into the ground. He pulled out the vita again on impulse, quickly taking a picture of Egil as he looked at the seagulls overhead. He put the vita back in his pocket. His cheeks warm as he felt a little silly now.
Why had he now that?
As the whitette looked at him, Crispins wisp of a smile returned.
I am too. I haven't seem you this relaxed in a long time. I'm glad you feel better. I was worried for you back there. You're one of the few people I actually consider a friend these days.
Crispin looked down at the water, hoping the color on the face would start to fade soon.  He bent down,his somber smile faltering a bit as he spotted two shells near each other in the water, one pink, one black. He picked the two up analyzing them for a long minute, before turning back to Egil, holding his finding up where the other boy could see. 
Wow. That one is nice. 

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:10 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 Bunbun_zpsbae348c2
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"I'm just not used to...uh...those types of hobbies? Yeah..." she rubbed the back of her head. "Look whatever is bothering you, I'm sure that it's all one big...misunderstanding. Everyone is good for more then just one thing. It's important to find that other thing before it slips away...I guess." she started toward her bike. "Anyway...I need to go...There is something I need to take care of..." she got on her bike, revved it, and went off. She was going to visit an old friend. (exit)

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:33 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o4_500
Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Aww-struck || Location: Her car at the Slutty Seahorse Shore || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away
❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆

Laina, frustrated, pulled up beside the shore. Then she saw the couple she had wished well earlier. She forgot about all her frustration and recent sexual conquest. She thought those two were SO CUTE.
"She sat in her car, eyeing them from afar. She'd have actually been stealthy were her windows not down and blasting Rush's most popular song.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil hadn't actually noticed the picture-taking action--mostly because the Vita didn't flash when it took pictures. And honestly, he probably wouldn't have minded too much in this exact moment, even if he had noticed. He gave Crispin an apologetic smile and replied,
"I know that sometimes I freak out way too much...I guess I'm just not that good at just--uh--chilling or anything--Sorry that I worried you. I-It's pretty nice...having someone like you around..." He flushed brightly as he spoke, but saw that Crispin was looking down at the water at the moment, so Egil did his best to kind of just...stop blushing--which was hard--He gave Crispin a smile as he showed him the pink and black shells, about to speak again--when suddenly Rush was blaring through the air. Egil quite literally jumped, quickly turning to look at the source of the music--and saw Laina's tell-tale car. His face proceeded to burn bright crimson red, his stutter immediately returning, "H-H-H-H-How l-lo-long h-h-has she b-b-been there....?!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin looked away from Egil, feeling his cheeks warm again at the other boys word. He hadn't meant for him to apologize. He'd just been trying to bring up how he felt. He didn't feel like he could do that often.
It's alright. We've been through a lot lately. Freaking out every now and then makes sense. You've been a big help lately. You're always a big help, Egil. I don't know what I would do without you here.  
Crispin looked back at the water, feeling his face get even warmer as he thought he noticed Egils cheeks flushing. His hand reached up to pull his hat down when he remembered he'd left it on the beach. He looked back at Egil, hoping his hair covered enough of the blush, when Crispin suddenly heard music. He turned, sighing morosely as he saw Lainas familiar car. She'd seriously followed them to the beach. The woman seriously didn't understand the concept of freaking boundaries or personal space for that matter. He frowned unhappily as he heard Egils stutter return.   
I don't know. Hopefully not long. I think her music would have given her away sooner. 
Crispin took Egils hand, scooping his hat up out of the sand and looking for a shady place where they could hide from the woman.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas rested easily on the shoreline, letting his thoughts overwhelm him as he drank through the bottle. It felt nice going down, but his stomach was beginning to feel the ache of not eating. It growled softly for a second, but all he could do to quell it was drink another mouthful. "Maybe I should have grabbed something to eat too, eh." He spoke to himself, looking up as the two in the lake shouted out in what seemed like surprise.

↘↘↘ Of course, there happened to be music playing. Loud tunes, but he couldn't exactly say that they sounded good. Shaking his head lightly he tore his attention away from the car, looking back down at the shoreline as the water milled about restlessly.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 2 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:06 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"Yeah..." Mocha said as she let Bunny leave. She had to think about the 'misunderstanding'. She wanted to sit, but instead she let herself float, and try to ignore all the diseases that were probably in the water as Egil and Caspin swam around. When did they arrive again? Mocha could not recall, but when she heard music she sighed, letting herself float down. She turned around. feeling calm enough to go back to the Cathedral, but then she saw Atlas. "Hey..." she called and waved over to him. She slowly walked over to him, and waved at Laina as she walked past the car. She had to admit that seeing those two depressed looking boys hiding kinda made her laugh. Probably because it was adorable, and it had been a while since she was happy. "What brings you to the most awful beach ever?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas rose his head as someone shouted a greeting, his eyes darting to it's origin and widening slightly as he noticed who it was. He almost smirked at that, thinking it was some kind of odd joke. "Hey yourself." He shouted back, slightly playful now that he had downed a good portion of the bottle. He drank another mouthful before letting it rest in his grasp, his eyes taking a moment to look over the others around him. He hadn't recognized them before.. But now that he started looking more in depth, a few seemed rather familiar. What was this? A hangout spot for death worshipers?

↘↘↘ "Mourning. This place was supposed to be relaxing, I thought it provided a decent enough view; as long as I keep drinking. What about you? What kind of thinking actually convinced you to go swimming in that lake. I'll be surprised if you're not positively radioactive right now." Atlas jested, moving the bottle around betwixt his fingers but he didn't move to take another drink. He looked the woman over, still not having her name; but as he did he occasionally found something to distract himself further. After just leaving the lake, despite how badly it may be polluted her skin was still glistening with moisture. That, in addition to her evident physique was enough to keep his eyes enthralled if he didn't find a reason to look away every now and again. Maybe he did need another drink..

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:11 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

As Crispin began leading him out of the water, the only reaction he could think to do was to cover his madly blushing face with his free hand as he walked along behind the blonde. He peeked out from between his fingers as they went, seeing that he was going to have to grab up his shoes and socks—so, he picked those up, his facial expression all kinds of uncomfortable now that he knew that Laina was watching them. As Crispin searched for a shady spot, Egil spotted a palm tree—it looked…pretty artificial, but it was still generating shade…
”D-D-Do you want to sit over there?” he stuttered, glancing back over towards the car nervously before looking at Crispin again and pointing towards the fake palm tree. That seemed like a nice place to rest at…there were a few fake ferns nearby that would shield them from being seen from the car, too… ”S-Sorry…I-I-I didn’t think that she would follows us here…d-do you think she followed the tire tracks…?”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:17 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha looked at the Atlas, and chuckled at how the man addressed her. She noticed the bottle that he was drinking. "I see your having fun." she said as watched him down the bottle. She waited for him to respond to her. She raised her hands up when he he asked if she came here to swim, and laughed at the prospect of her swimming in that waste. "Oh no, no, no! I would never swim in that. Sensitive skin and such. But it would make me look radiant... Maybe I should take a dip~?" Mocha said as she rubbed her skin, joking with him. "I... Came because I thought... This place might be 'fun'. However I was disappointed... Though that is my fault. I didn't bother researching the name. Though I am surprised that the others are here." she said as she got close to him. "Ha... I don't know... DO you want to here the story of why I am here?" she asked with a laugh.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:42 am

Atlas

↘↘↘ As she mentioned the fit of fun that he was having he only chuckled, raising the glass a little as if in toast to the mere idea of having fun. That wasn't exactly his plan on arrival, but it sure beat the hell out of feeling down about everything. Though his friend did deserve a bit of mourning, Atlas found himself thinking back to how the freakshow lived. Of course he'd want everyone around him to have fun, that was the whole point of being a bartender after all! At least, a good one. As the woman started laughing about his jest and going on about how she may actually take a dip Atlas burst out in a fit of laughter, subduing it quickly after and trying to regain a bit of composure. "Oh really? Maybe it's worth a try then, but you've got to be careful of your sensitive skin. Who knows how long that, unearthly glow will stay with you. Or where on you for that matter." Atlas remarked, imagining for a moment partial glows throughout her skin; and depending on if she dove in or not, her face may lose a bit of that supposed radiance. The thoughts entertained him for a while, but as he realized that he was staring in order to imagine the glow he drank another mouthful from the bottle to change his gaze.

↘↘↘ As she started to talk about how she came here in the hopes of fun, and how she hadn't bothered to look into the name Atlas let a small laugh out for a second before paying further attention. As her tone started to soften and she lead on to something about a story Atlas rose an eye, mulling it over; she did end with a laugh and he did like stories. "Why not. I like stories." He started, motioning for her to take a seat besides him; she had already made the first move and had started moving closer towards him so he didn't mind inviting her further. "However, I feel that stories are improved if you have something to make them a little more 'fun'. Care for a drink?" Atlas finished, making an offer towards the bottle as he held it out towards her.

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:10 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin looked around, trying to find a spot as much as give Egil the dignity of not looking at him when he was blushing like this. He glanced at the boy after a moment, wishing he could do something to make the boy seem less uncomfortable. He glanced back down at the sand, catching sight of a condom and kicking it. As Egil spoke, he looked back over at the whitette, glancing at palm tree and nodding,
Yeah, lets do that.
Crispin squeezed Egils hand reassuringly as he led the way to the tree,spending a good five minutes arranging the ferns so he was sure Laina couldn't see them. He already tolerated the woman at best, but this-how uncomfortable she'd made Egil was enough to make him upset with her. That actually took alot.  
This isn't your fault, Egil. I hoped she'd find some car to do-something in. I don't want to know what she does. I'm not sure how she found us, but I'm pretty sure this isn't her first time stalking someone. She might not have even needed the tire tracks. 
Crispin looked at the Whitette, forcing his somber mimicry of a smile. He just wanted to see the boy relaxing the way he had been a few minutes ago.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:13 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"Who knows!? Maybe my ass needs a bit more shine, or perhaps my girls? They need plenty of attention you know~!" she continued to joke as she made a gesture to her chest. Mocha noticed at Atlas looked at her, and she smirked, feeling pride within herself. Sure it might have been a shallow thing, but she loved the attention at the moment. It made her feel worth something again. That there was someone that liked her. She was tempted to ask if he 'liked what he saw, but held her tongue for a moment. She sat down next to him, a bit close before taking the bottle. "Well... How can I refuse?" she asked, staring at the bottle for a bit before returning her gaze to Atlas. "Mind if we share germs?" she asked softly with an impish looking grin. "As a doctor I wouldn't recommend it, but then again... A little bit of risk if what makes everything so much... Fun." she finished, having the bottle linger close to her lips, but she didn't take the sip. She wanted his answer, and though she wanted to drink this bottle with no cup she generally respected others wishes.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:34 am

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas chuckled to himself as she went on about how her body might just need a bit more shine. Rather it was her ass or bountiful bosom, Atlas couldn't help but think that either would be radiant with a glowing sheen. "I don't know if need would be the proper word, they do well on their own but having them shine even brighter might bring in more attention. If that's what you're looking for, that is." He finished, smirking softly at the thought. Atlas nodded in acknowledgement and a bit of approval as she took a seat beside him, it was close; but he made no increase that distance. He didn't mind it in the slightest.

↘↘↘ When she grabbed the bottle from him and began to joke about sharing germs between the two of them he could only laugh, mulling it over for a second before continuing. "Well, doctor; I don't consider sharing the same bottle with you a risk at this point. I can imagine you take pretty good care for yourself." atlas went on, physically that was evident; but he didn't need to point that out even further. On a smaller level, he doubted that a self proclaimed doctor would be anyone he'd regret sharing a drink with. "However if it's a risk you plan on taking, you'd be sharing a bottle with a reputable bartender. I tend to poor separate glasses for a living, cleaning everything so others don't have to run the risk of.. Sharing germs. But for you, I can make an exception. After all what's the point of drinking if there isn't a bit of fun in it?" Atlas inquired, smirking a bit as he waited to see if she'd actually take a drink.

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next