Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

+7
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
dbzhardcore
Not Manchee
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 1610

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Jackal's grimace turned to a grin as his and Santana's weapons interlocked "How insulting... you've got no appreciation for free style~" then Santana shoved his attack away and quickly swing at his legs. It became clear to Jackal that despite his older age, he was clearly the stronger of the two "Justice...? What meaning does justice have in a world with twisted laws~? The Jackal ain't buying into the fruit punch!" the lanky blonde then flipped into the air once more to avoid the strike to the legs. Jackal was all too used to being attacked in the legs, he knew full well that they'd be attacked first. Landing towards Santana's left side, on his back, then spun his legs around in a circle as if he was break-dancing, though really he was kicking at Santana's legs. Of course, he knew what he really had to do was get everyone out of here, if he could convince this Vigilante to leave somehow, then maybe they could live to fight another day. After his break-dance kick, Jackal jumped up in the air and attempted to bitch slap Santana in the face "Why don't we save this for another day? I've got an army of mutant frog cowboys that are flying into this area as we speak to protect me. Try as you may, you could never beat an army of Frogditos. NOBODY can beat the Frogditos...!" of course, the Frogditos weren't coming, but he had hoped the threat was enough to get the Vigilante to temporarily fall back.

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 Empty Re: Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:00 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Heroism  is  accessible▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 Santana%2012_zpsfb66nfws

░░▒▒▓▓Happiness  is  more  difficult▓▓▒▒░░

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
Fight for freedom and justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but don't you dare forget
the people you left behind

"Hey--! I need zhat--!" Lukas exclaimed in dismay as he got his footing again only to see a sticky grenade being lobbed onto the roof of his car. And it wasn't as if he could get Jasper or Eagle to pick him up if the car got busted--apparently they were both getting drunk and having fun somewhere with Jo--he turned his attention back to Zombie, then, seeing that the man's attention was very much still on him. "I am not a criminal. I fight for zhe people who need it. You might be fighting for zhe 'law', but zhe law doesn't alvays care for zhe people who really need it. And how vould you plan to vouch for me, anyway...? Vhat do you know about me...? 'He didn't know vhat he vas getting into'? 'He's turned over a new leaf'? 'There's still potential to straighten him out'?" He kept a close eye on Zombie's gun as he spoke, continuing quietly, "I don't vant to change according to somebody else's opinion of how I should be. I need to figure zhis out on my own...I'm not turning myself in. I don't vant to have to fight you, but if you don't back down..." He wasn't quite sure what Bunny and Nao were doing in this moment--right now, he was focused on the man in front of him.

"Whoa there--" Santana chuckled as Jackal kicked ou at his legs--and he did fall over, but quickly carved a hole beneath himself with his sword, falling straight into it and disappearing for a moment before hopping out of another portal beside Jackal--nearly hurtling right into the bitch slap, but instead ducking underneath it and jamming his sword in a stab towards Jackal's shoulder--obviously having to strain to reach up that high, but also seemingly purposefully avoiding any vital areas, replying to the blonde with a grin. "Frogditos...? Bring 'em on, chico--your amphibians don't impress."

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
With Hope On His Blade - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 Lukas%2015_zps94mehsmx

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 Its_a_10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
"Fuck yoooou!" she stopped and stood up through the sunroof. She saw the bomb, and glared. She took a knife and attached the bomb to it, and then lobbed it at Zombie. Now, at least, they had a gettaway car. She got out and ran over toward Lukas."You know this asshole?"she asked and glared at him. "Zombie, why don't you just go take your ego, and shove it? We really don't need it right now!"she looked over at Nao, and sighed. This was getting intense. "We should go soon."she whispered to Lukas, but didn't take her eyes off of Zombie.

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:14 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 1111

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Zombie shook his head, obviously very disappointed by Smile's answer "Believe it or not, people like me... we have sway, over stuff like that. But you clearly haven't learned your lesson... so it doesn't matter, not anymore." Zombie then, surprisingly, sheathed his gun and began to approach the German. His fists clenched, he scowled to Smile as he took steps forward "Your type criticizes the law every time you get, knowing full well the alternative is anarchy! Don't try to play the angel, you're selfish! Sacrifices have to be made to reconstruct society, and that means FOLLOWING THE LAW, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!" and as the gun knife Bunny had thrown at the assassin flew towards him, he caught the knife in midair then threw it to Smile's feet. Shaking his head, he moved forward as the explosive inevitably went off "You're either the virus or part of the cure, for the ailment that sickens our society. You just picked your side..." he drew his handgun again, aiming it once more in Smile's way, though his eyes flickered to his right wrist. Chelsea Install, if he had to use it... he would.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:33 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal quickly poked Santana on the nose, because that was important "BOOP!" he loudly proclaimed before being stabbed in the shoulder. Letting out a pained grunt before gritting his teeth, he made the next logical decision: HE THREW ANOTHER BITCH SLAP AT THE CUBAN SAMURAI. Letting out some maniacal laughter, he spit his tongue out at the Vigilante that just stabbed him "BUT YOU SHOULD BE! THEY HAVE PSYCHIC POWERS! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: THEY SPEAK BETTER ESPANOL THAN YOU, CHICO!" and thus Jackal decided to serve a dish of BURN. Probably not the smartest decision since Santana still had his sword in him...-

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

As Zombie began to walk forward, Lukas tensed in anticipation of possibly needing to get out of the way of another attack. He hadn't been very close to Zombie when they'd worked together, but if there was one thng he knew, it was that Zombie was good at hitting his tragets--and the man could only have gotten better in the past five years. Luckily, because of this, he was able to more effective scramble backwards away frm the sticky grenade as it blew up, creating a small crater between the two of them which quickly began filling up with the shifting sands of the shore again.
"I'm no angel!" he called to Zombie as the dust settled. "And I'm not a virus, eizher! Someone vith as little purpose as me could never have ambitions as strong as zhose...but Bunny and Nao showed me kindness, and zhat is a reason for protecting zhem zhat I can get behind!" He drew his blde from its holster on his back, eying the blond assassin carefully, slowly moving his free hand to his belt. No doubt, he was going to need to use most of his arsenal to fight this man... "As far as you care, I'm a criminal, no matter vhat I do...so come on, zhen! Arrest me, if you can, Zombie! Go ahead and try!"

Santana just kind of looked confused at the nose boop--and then actually got hit by the bitch slap since the nose boop actually took him off guard. He kind of just looked at Jackal in surprise for a moment--and then, out of everything that Jackal said--only one thing seemed to bother him.
"Hey, hey, hey--! I'm Cuban! I'm fluent, pendejo!" This, of all things, seemed to upset him--even though he himself was aware that he wasn't fluent--and that he'd only lived in Cuba for a short time-- "Seriously man, show some respect--my codename is even in Spanish...! I worked hard on it!" He puled his blade downwards a bit--seemingly trying to widen the wound without causing any too significant damage--his goal here was to get Jackal to give up through being in too much pain. As upset as he was that this man didn't believe that he was the best fluent Spanish speaker on the world, it was no reason to take it out on him in the battle...as much as he kind of really wanted to--it seemed as though he'd glossed over the part about the frogditos being psychic...

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:52 pm

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

The explosion to the bomb went off. This was perfect. Bunny used that as cover, and ran behind Zombie. When Zombie held the gun out to Lukas, she was already behind him, and had her gunknife to his neck."Freeze..."she said, glaring, basically ready for anything at this point. She was ready to just...kill him. But to ensure Lukas and Nao's safety was her first priority. "There is something called change Zombie. Some changes are good and others are bad. I've changed, Lukas has changed, and...you've changed. And hell, you've changed in the worst way."she glare intensified. She hated to admit that she really liked how Zombie was before, driven, caring, he gave a shit about others. He disobied orders to make sure his friends were alright. But now...fuck that. Fuck that ever so much. "One thing can't define you, rather it's a stigma or a memory...if you stop changing, then what the hell are you even good for anymore? So...just fucking stop and listen. If Lukas has changed, he's allowed to get a chance..."she aimed and then cocked the gun, ready to fire at a moments notice.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:22 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal shook his head mockingly to Santana "Man, you're just- WOW! The Jackal ain't up for believing you- naw, NAW SON!" and as Santana dug his blade deeper into Jackal's skin, the tall blonde let out a mad laugh "KEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BOOP!" Jackal once more sent a dreaded "boop'' poke towards Sanatan, but this time it was much more aggressive, and aimed at Santana's eye. "You must be kidding The Jackal, you must think The Jackal is some fool! Cause The Jackal can get a good Spanish codename using Google Translate!" he then pulled out an iPhone and furiously typed on it's touch screen, apparently using internet on the thing. Eventually, he looked up to Santana "From now on, the Jackal will be known as "El que folla sofás'!!!" he then threw a kick in a low blow towards Santana's groin "Count your minutes, eyepatch swag! If you don't get out of here soon then my MIGHTY FROGDITO ARMY WILL PREY UPON YOU! WE ALSO HAVE STRIPPERS! WITH GUNS! AND BLACKJACK!" and then he tried to bitch slap Santana again.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 513

Zombie's expression darkened, he shook his head once more in disappointment "You always have to make it difficult, don't you? You can't just do the right thing... like it or not, you're a virus. You're part of the problem." taking another step forward, the man froze as Bunny held a knife to his throat. The man didn't so much as sweat a drop, he had the same expression on his face, he wasn't the least bit intimidated by the woman. "Sloppy, as always..." he repeated himself as his wrist blasted out psychic energy, sending Bunny flying back, likely burning from his psychic aura. Now consumed in a psychic aura, he cracked his fists as he grit his teeth "Old man! I'm going to kill them now!" he yelled out to Satana before looking to Smile, slowly approaching him as psychic tendrils began to burst from his aura, lashing out wildly "Do you have any idea what she was talking about? Because I honestly didn't mention you changing, did I? Whatever, she's never been the smartest woman on the block..." the earth and what little wildlife there was around Nathan began to whither and die, a clear sign to Lukas that it was probably a bad idea to touch that aura of his.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:03 pm

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 Inga41_zps65cb11e7

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 Naoname_zps7014b626

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao was making a beeline towards his bike but the man reached it first puncturing the tire.  He skid to a stop then scrambled towards Lukas's car and hid behind it.  He pressed his back up against the side and curled up into a ball with his hands over his head.  He just sat there as the fight continued.  He was quickly able to pick up on the sounds of new voices.  The fight grew more intense.  His eyes were wide and blank as he concentrated on listening to the fight.  To the many clashes and explosions.  He could hear the shouting, all of the words exchanged between the ones in the fight.  More importantly, he could hear Bunny and Lukas.  They were both fighting while he hid.  He shouldn't be hiding.  This was like the arena.  YES!  That's what he would have to believe.  He had to fight to make it to tomorrow.  He needed to kill.  Killing!  Of course.  That's what he needed to do.  He smiled to himself.  Put on a show and make it nice.  Make it quick.  He pulled out a switchblade from his pocket and looked at it.  He had to think of a plan to get his friends out.  Friends?  That was the right word, yes?  His eyes began to glow.  He focused on the voices he didn't know.  He forced the sand beneath them to become strangely loose by moving the sand particles that were under their feet so it behaved like quicksand.  The sudden loss of footing should throw them off.  He would then start causing tendrils of sand and whatever happened to be in it to shoot up at their faces.  He was no longer going to just sit here.  He would distract them then go in for the kill!  No.  He was just distracting for now.  He continued the onslaught towards anyone who wasn't Bunny or Lukas.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:14 pm

Bunny Mio

"FUUUUU-"she was blasted back, but flipped and regained herself. She had to work through the pain. She wasn't going to sit down and just take it. Not while Lukas and Nao were in trouble. She activated her boosters and rocketed toward Zombie, launching her fist at his face. "GET BENT!"she yelled and then floated in the air, panting a bit. "You're still on my shit list for trying to blow me up earlier. I didn't even do anything to you assface!"she yelled, and then fired a sonic blast at him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:58 am

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Lukas seemed surprised when Bunny stepped in to intervene—and even further surprised when Zombie simply blasted her away. The tendrils definitely looked like something out of a nightmare…but he knew his hallucinogens well enough to tell that this was no illusion here. Whatever it was—it was very real, and very dangerous. He took a shifting step back, taking a deep breath. He had to stay calm. He kept his breathing even, just doing what he could to keep himself from panicking. He clearly saw what that aura was doing to the area around Zombie—Lukas saw a small lizard run past the man, only to immediately see the reptile collapse. That was a bad sign. He kept himself an even distance away from Zombie, thinking through his options—he knew he had a wide arsenal of weapons to pick from. Probably one of the gas bombs would be best—but before he could react, Bunny came rocketing back in, startling him somewhat.
“H-Hey! Be careful, zhere’s—zhere’s somezhing around him, don’t touch it—!” At this point, Bunny was close enough that he couldn’t use a gas bomb anymore—feeling a bit frazzled, he knew he was going to have to rethink. He couldn’t get close, but most of his long range were either gas bombs or knives…and Zombie had already shown plenty well that he could counter his knives…He had no choice but to use the gas bombs. They would be the most effective. This, Lukas reminded himself, was why he was awful with teamwork. He could never coordinate with people well…and even now, if he was going to warn Bunny about the bomb, Zombie would definitely know about it…he had no choice. He just had to throw it. He pulled a small orb off of his belt—and threw it over to Zombie’s feet. As soon as the orb hit the ground, it opened with a hiss, letting out a white gas that, when inhaled, would cause the person to get dizzy and experience a minor form of vertigo for a short period of time—Lukas just hoped that Bunny knew to get out of there the moment she saw the thing…If Lukas was lucky, Zombie would be distracted enough with Bunny that he wouldn’t notice the gas bomb until it was too late. Still, he knew chances of that were slim—so he took a moment to pull his larger blade from its holster on his back, holding it tightly in his hand as he watched the blonde assassin. This wasn’t a fight that Lukas was expecting to be easy—he wasn’t going to get his hopes up with the gas.

Santana twitched slightly in surprise at Jackal’s abrupt laughter—and as the boop came in, Santana got lucky enough that Nao shifting the sands beneath his feet unexpectedly made him wobble a bit—making the boop hit just next to his eye instead.
“Hey, watch it! Don’t take an eye out! I wear this eyepatch for a reason, you know!” he declared, even though he had a perfectly functioning eye under said eyepatch. Santana stepped back slightly, pulling his blade out of the blonde and staring at him in confusion and slight interest as he went off on google translate—but as soon as Jackal declared his new codename, Santana immediately barked back, “Still not as impressive as mine!” He actually had no idea what Jackal had said, so he was under the impression that it was actually something really impressive that he should be jealous about. But then came the groin shot—Santana sucked in a big breath of air as he literally swung himself out of the way with all of his attention because there was no way he was letting a man with legs that long and powerful kick him in the crotch—but then the next bitch slap came, actually hitting his face. He paused for a moment, his shoulders sagging slightly as he looked at Jackal with an expression of mild annoyance and overall just seeming quite done with all of this. “Ay, caramba..I’ve dealt with some real pieces of work before, but you take the cake, man…” He let out a heavy sigh—sometimes being a vigilante came at the price of being bitch slapped repeatedly. It was a rough life, clearly. At this point, he hardly seemed motivated to attack anymore—when normally he would still be quite motivated, this entire experience had been a bit…draining. He lifted up his blade again with both hands, giving Jackal a look—before swinging the sword forward in an attempt at simply lopping off Jackal’s arm that was holding the phone. He heard Zombie, but his only real response seemed to be, "Sure, knock yourself out!"

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:34 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal shook his head aggressively towards Santana "NUH-UH! MINE'S COOLER!" he responded rather eagerly, rolling away from sand that quite literally seemed to be living, as far as Jackal was concerned. "I like cake." Jackal responded simply to Santana as he talked about how difficult he was "The Jackal'd say you're... mayonnaise... yeah- cracker food-" he dryly mocked the Cuban samurai, his eyes widening as Santana swung his sword at him. At this point, Jackal was simply trying to annoy Santana into leaving. So, he returned back to google translate in an attempt to further insult the Vigilante "Hueles del color naranja, gringo!" he barked out to the Cuban samurai "See! I can speak MEXICAN TOO!" he then got on Youtube and began to play stereotypical mariachi band music "ARIBA! SEE! I'M JUST LIKE YOU! TEXMEX FOOD IS REALLY AUTHENTIC! I LOVE TACOS!" and then he tried to bitch slap Santana again.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:43 am

As Bunny came flying in, Nathan didn't so much as move, knowing full well that Bunny didn't properly analyze the situation, he'd let his own powers deal with her "Don't bother with her, I just told you, she's not the sharpest crayon in the box..." he spoke, shaking his head as Bunny's fist came flying. His aura protected him, and it would suck away much of her life energy as she came into contact with it. Bunny would start to feel very weak and tired, after being exposed to his aura twice, it was only a matter of time before she went unconscious. As tendrils of sand came blasting at the blonde, his aura burned it away, and he came in walking towards the German, whom was still pissing him off the most. If he was going to do one thing today, it would be killing this man, he deserved it. After millions dead, he wanted nothing more than to bring justice to the innocent, if even in the smallest form "Tell me, do you ever think about them? The millions that died, their blood is on your hands, yours and Jo's..." tendrils began to grow out further from Smile's form, and soon Nathan was dash to the side to throw off Smile and avoid Bunny's second attack. He then shot out tendrils from his aura towards Smile, in an attempt to grab Smile and wring the life out of his body slowly and painfully.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:33 am

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 Inga41_zps65cb11e7

Slutty Seahorse Shore (Unowned) - Page 6 Naoname_zps7014b626

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao had to keep going.  He had to do more.  The sand wasn't enough.  His needles.  He gripped his knife then jumped up from his hiding spot.  Many needles came out from his clothing and began circling him.  The small psychic's lavender eyes flicked around taking in the scene.  He spotted a strange person fighting the man with an eyepatch who ruined his bike.  Then he turned his attention to the blonde man that Bunny and Lukas were fighting.  He focused on taking the ground out from underneath the man by moving the sand away from his feet in an attempt to make him loose footing.  Then he threw several knives at the man while using his abilities to influence the trajectory of the blade to be sure it wouldn't miss.  Whenever they did miss or were deflected, they would spin around then shoot back at him  On top of this, a handgun flew to Nao from the bag on his bike and took aim and started firing without him even holding it.  He giggled then looked around for anything else he could use.  A game!  The needles continued to dance around his body.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:07 am

Bunny Mio

"Son of a fuuuu..."she did feel weak, very weak in fact, but she wasn't going to give up. She forced her body to stay awake and keep moving. She was tired of losing and running away. That's all shed been doing for the last few years. "I'm...not giving up...I refuse! Just what the hell is that?"she recognized it to be..something psychic related, but she wasn't sure. She looked to see if Lukas and Nao were alright, but she saw those tendrils coming. "LUKAAS!"she yelled to warn him of the coming attack, and then rocketed toward him, going to grab him before the tendrils found their mark. She reached out and grabbed the man by the arm. "W-we...need to get out. Now."she said, struggling but still forcing herself to keep moving. She'd keep moving no matter what. "NAO! BE CAREFUL!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas was keeping a close eye on Zombie as he moved, paying more attention to watching the man than to making any speeches himself right now--and as the blonde assassin dashed to the side, Lukas was poised to dodge--but Bunny grabbed his arm, pulling him away anyway. His feet skid across the sandy ground as Bunny tugged him away, and once she'd stopped, Lukas looked to her for a moment and paused before speaking to the redhead,
"You should go get Nao. I'll cover our escape. Trust me--I'm fine. ...Thank you, zhough." He turned to face Zombie again, pulling too small smoke bombs off of his belt with one hand, holding the tiny orbs between his fingers of his free hand as he spoke to the blonde, "You're right. I'm not going to deny it...even if zhat destruction hadn't been my intention, I vas still allied vith zhem at zhe time..." He glanced to Bunny and Nao momentarily--if they found out that he'd been part of the group that had decimated Canada, what would they think? They would ostracize him, for sure, he thought...but he couldn't be distracted. He looked back to Zombie again, continuing. "But Zombie...if I had been acknowledging zhe blood of all of zhe people I'd killed, I vould have drowned in it already plenty times over, even before zhe incident five years ago. If ve're zhe killers, zhen human nature is zhe disease. I joined up vith zhose people for zhe sake of my sister--selfish, yes. But if I had zhe chance to do it over again? I vouldn't change my decision. I von't try to justify myself...I know I'm no good. But I'm not about to let somevone who barely knows anyzhing about me judge me on a set of vague morals..." He tossed the two tiny orbs Zombie's way--frankly, he was glad that the assassin wasn't wearing his mask, otherwise his longer range combat would be a lot less useful. As the orbs smacked into some of the tendrils they dissolved, letting out a black mist that burst out and spread--the chemical in question was a temporary blinding chemical that dimmed the eyes into darkness for a short while. Lukas made sure to turn on the heat seeking implement of his eyes in case the smoke came to him as well. He was prepared to fight this man if it meant letting Bunny and Nao escape--he knew that he himself probably deserved this, but he couldn't say anything for those two. "You've killed, too, Zombie. I can't say zhat I know vhat kind of person you are, but you vere in zhat prison all zhe same. You can't possibly think zhat your brand of killing is any more just...zhe blood remains, all zhe same..."

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:54 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

So at this point, Santana got bitch slapped again to the point where he now had a huge red mark on his face from all of the slaps--all the while frowning very intensely in Jackal's direction. His eyebrow twitched slightly as the mariachi music went on--and eventually, he spoke.
"I'm...not....mEXICAN..." And with the last word, he attacked with his blade again--however, he didn't actually swing it at Jackal exactly. In fact, he swung it at Jackal's phone--and as the swung went, it seemed to leave a glowing trail of light through the air--if that blow struck the phone, the device would simply...be erased out of existence. No more Google Translate for that cretin! Santana was excited to see the look on the Inquisitor's face when his phone poofed away! Then he'd feel better...so he could actually get around to arresting the guy...He didn't seem very keen on leaving--Jackal's annoyances only seemed to be driving him more to arrest him-- And your and your frogs will never speak as good Spanish as me...chico..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:36 pm

"You're kidding me..." Nathan growled as he grit his teeth, Smile's words absolutely enraging him "It's my job to be an agent of law now, if the law can't judge you, who can? Don't you dare pull that holier-than-thou bullshit on me, you asshole!" Nathan was about to shoot at Smile, but soon the sand under him began to shift. Eyes widening, Zombie dashed around with amazing speed to keep himself on something remotely resembling solid ground before knives and bullets alike flew towards him. The psychic aura around Nathan grew as dozens of tendrils flew from his aura and began to grab and absorb all the bullets and knives shot towards him. He began to look around, he knew full well some psychic was at work here, but he couldn't spot Nao "Where the hell is all this shit coming from!?" he barked out, before he heard more words from Smile. Of course, those words managed to piss him off even more "The same!? Don't you DARE compare the two of us! The lives we've taken have little to nothing to do with each other, you've taken millions, I've killed a handful of targets that DESERVED IT! They were criminals! I was in No Man's Land to hunt CRIMINALS. I do not take the lives of innocent people, never have... I was taught by an honorable man to never stoop to such levels... and even if I had exclusively killed innocent people, the level of bloodshed that we've both caused would be incomparable. I'm an assassin... I kill specific targets... you helped commit mass homicide against an ENTIRE COUNTRY! So don't give me that 'all the same' bullshit routine that you THINK make you sound like you have a semblance of righteousness. Our 'brands of killing' are all the same, if anything I've been forced to become a killer because of people like you! If criminals didn't automatically resort to violence and use fucking SUPERPOWERS against law enforcement, people like me wouldn't be needed in this world. Hell, Paladin wouldn't even be as ruthless as it's become. If you think the authority is in the wrong because it takes lives, then you should closer examine those who oppose it. If you had just turned yourself in, there would be no violence. And I wouldn't have to take a single life... say what you like about me or the vigilantes... but at least we don't wipe out cities and entire countries!!" as he was furiously yelling at Smile, he failed to notice the orbs at his feet that burst into black mist, which quickly consumed Nathan's entire figure. Nothing could be heard from the mist, he was entirely silent, but eventually a stream of bullets were shot out form the mist in Smile's general direction.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:48 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

So, Jackal was busy dancing to his newly found Mariachi music when it was suddenly erased from existence. The blonde's dancing came to an abrupt stop as he just stood there and stared at his empty hand "Huh... WHY DIS!?" he was quite upset at his phone disappearing. But luckily Santana was yelling and talking about how his totally in-existence Frogditos weren't as good at Spanish at him. So Jackal tilted his head to the side and spoke in a rather loud, slow voice "QUUUUUE!? NO COMPRENDO, MEXICANO!" at this point he was just making fun of Santana, acting as if he was speaking a foreign language when he was clearly speaking English. And then he tried to hit Santana on the head with Excalibrator again "Bonk!" letting out a giggle, he hunched over to be more on eye level with the Cuban samurai as he spoke "Tell me, Vigilante... I've done some research on you... you're more than an old Vigilante... you were there in Scarlet City... and No Man's Land... weren't you...?" his voice had suddenly turned to a much darker and more serious tone, his grin widened as he let out yet another set of almost melancholic giggles "You act like a fool, but I reckon you know more than you're letting on..." this entire sudden shift was almost disturbing. It was out of nowhere, and ironically, it also showed that the man before Santana knew more than he initially let on too.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Bunny Mio

"You know...I can't do that. We're friends...and I ain't leavin you behind."she whispered to Smile. Though she was going to ask one day about this whole talk thing. And thankfully, Zombie couldn't see Nao since her and Smile were distracting them. "Your'e pitiful Zombie! Absolutely pitiful! If you're an assassin, fucking prove it dipshit!"when the bullet streams came, she lifted her leg and activated another cybernetic. Her Magnetic pulses. The bullets started to stream in basically every other direction besides at the two of them. She was wavering, feeling extremely tired from the two psychic drains, but she was determined. "I won't fucking lose.."she thought, glaring, and waited for an opening. "Now."she fired a single shot into the smoke where the bullets came from. She glanced back at Lukas. "Plan?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

As Zombie spoke, Lukas listened--and a rare semblance of anger actually crossed his features as he listened. He barely even seemed to hear Bunny--instead calling back to Zombie into the smoke cloud,
"Oh, so you thnk I kill because I enjoy it? Because I'm just not destined to ever deserve anyzhing but judgment? Exactly vhat zhe hell do you think got me into zhis in zhe first place? Did my parents deserve to die when Nuremberg was ransacked?! Vas I supposed to sit by and vatch vhile my sister was defiled, instead of killing zhose bastards?! Oh, vell, zhat vould have been zhe just thing to do, I guess! Exactly vhat decides who deserves vhat, Zombie?! You keep going on about justice, justice, justice, but you've yet to give me some solid proof! You're telling me I never should have killed, but if I had never taken that first step, I vould have died along vith my sister years ago! At least you had a mentor! At least you had somebody to turn to! Yes, I killed a lot of people, and yes it was for the sake of my own selfish gains, and yes, I KNOW zhat I'm never going to be righteous or good or even close to guiltless ever again--but don't think zhat you can lump me into a generalization! I did everyzhing zhat I did for zhe sake of a cause vorth fighting for--and even if she's gone now, I'll always know zhat I at least tried! You fight for some lofty goal zhat you can't even see! I fought for somezhing solid, somezhing real--somevone zhat could give me a smile and tell me how thankful she vas zhat ve vere at zhe very least alive! Everyvone has somezhing zhat zhey fight for--even zhe vorst of people. And yes, zheir ideals vill clash just like zhis, but you're vorking for a robot of an ideal! Your so-called 'justice' ignores all zhat! Zhere is no reason behind crime, simply zhe punishment! Some people have been pushed to limits zhat have driven zhem mad vith grief, and yet zhe law just sees zhem as menaces to society! Law and justice are mindless, vague concepts zhat have no grasp of humanity at all, and if you solely rely on zhem, you're doing somezhing wrong! Fight for somezhing meaningful for a change, vhy don't you?! You're blind, Zombie! You're blind, and you've got no desire to really see things for how they are! And as for Canada...yes, zhose people are dead. I can't bring zhem back, and I'm partially at fault. But zhe law can't bring zhem back eizher! Arrest can't right a wrong zhat happened five years ago! And if you think zhat zhat outcome vas anyzhing zhat Jo and I vould ever condone, you're sorely mistaken...!" Bunny asking about a plan seemed to have flown right over his head--and the longer he'd spoken, the more upset Lukas seemed to have become. It was tough to bring up his sister--and he hadn't thought about his parents in ages, but bringing it up in this context hurt just as much. He was angry--and fully ready to take on Zombie if it meant getting all that anger out. He did look to Bunny after a moment, though, and said to her quickly, "Shit--I--I know zhat ve probably can't beat him, but--" But he was absolutely livid at the blonde assassin now. He wanted to hurt him at this point--not just get away from him. It was no use--unless he calmed down, he was going to be having some serious issues...

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:22 pm

As Bunny's single bullet few into the cloud of mist, Nathan's attacks stopped. This only lasted for about 30 seconds though, as the cloud suddenly burst open with psychic flames. There he was, his psychic energy consuming his own eyes, with tendrils bursting from his aura "I AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH A MASS MURDERER! YOU'VE COMMITTED AN ABSOLUTE ATROCITY AND YOU REFUSE TO TAKE YOUR JUST PUNISHMENT FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE! THAT'S THE TRUTH!" he roared as his tendrils thrashed about wildly, burning away the sand to the point where the beach was starting to get filled with smoke. "You cannot run forever... the evils you have committed are too great to ever be forgotten! YOU CANNOT ESCAPE JUSTICE SMILE!" he yelled furiously "One day... we will live in a world where the innocent don't need to die anymore... a world where people like Chelsea and your sister don't need to be hurt... but to get there, we need to start enforcing the law again..."

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:53 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

"iT'S NOT MEXICANO--" Santana retorted as he blocked Jackal's blow with his blade--apparentl not even noticing Zombie practically exploding in psychic energy not too far away. Santana still seemed to be fairly worked up--however, as Jackal's tone suddenly shifted, the Cuban samurai fell quiet, his eyes narrowing slightly. "You're perceptive...but what's this information to you, huh...?" He was far more on his guard now--he realized that he'd been acting quite frivolously, and quickly reeeled in his emotions in exchange for an air of cold concentration. He knew at this moment that, at least in the ways of knowledge, it would be unwise to underestimate this man any more...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:16 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Surprisingly, Excalibrator wasn't cut when it made contact with the metal of Santana's blade, the thing must have been made of some pretty sturdy stuff. Not wanting to get into a blade lock, Jackal backed away and began to circle Santana "I'd say that information is important to every single human being on this planet... though if you must know, I'm The Inquisitor remember? I run the biggest criminal network on the planet... I make a living of information... heh heh heh..." slinging his weapon over his shoulder, he hunched over as he grinned to the Cuban samurai "Are you aware he's here? Red Masque... or should I say Cain?" Jackal took a step forward, brandishing Excalibrator. He was ready for battle, but just as he was about to take another step forward, he lowered his weapon "It seems your friend is quite intent on fucking up this entire beach... and probably everyone in it... you should probably stop him before he does something you'll have to deal with later." he informed the samurai in an almost mocking fashion, before taking a step away from the samurai, and another step... and another step...

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next