Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchee's Monsters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Manchee's Monsters - Page 2 Empty Re: Manchee's Monsters

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Bah
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Bah
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Bah
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Bah
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Bah
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Manchee's Monsters - Page 2 B21dc605-768d-44ee-8f65-254c9e5b8496_zpsc0832f47

Alternate Appearances:

Name: Cristina Price

Codename: Mary Magdalyncher

Race: Human

Birthday: February 6th

Height: Short

Weight: Light

Sexuality: God

Relationship Status: Devoted to God

Goals:
-Get rid of any sinners that refuse to be healed, but heal as many of them as she can.
-Protect Caleb

-The Bible
-Singing
-Chainsaws
-Warm spaces
-Preaching
-Lucifer

Dislikes:
-Close-minded sinners
-Slavers
-Beelzebub
-Isolation

Family: She wouldn't know, was sold into slavery as an infant.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Voice: Soft and gentle, with a certain soothing, calming feeling to it that doesn't match her appearance.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 05, 2015 9:55 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction: Church of Crime

Assignment in Faction: Dark Apostle

Vehicle:
Manchee's Monsters - Page 2 Vespa_zpszn36f7dr
God knows how she's gotten along so far with a Vespa, but it's good enough for her.

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Caleb Faust - ☻★
Cain - ♔★
Poison Serpent - ★
Rose - ★
Damien Ward - ★
Egil - ★

Crimes: Numerous accounts of murder, weapon theft, acts of terrorism against slaving groups.

Defining Characteristics: Multicolored hair, large scar on her leg, multiple piercings.

Threat Rating: A

Bounty: 895,000

Combat Type: High-Concept and nanomachines

Strengths: Fast and agile, plus she looks innocent enough, so people don't suspect things. Cris is also extremely passionate about what she fights for, so she has that extra energy behind her.

Weaknesses: She's pretty fragile and keeps violence as a last resort, trying to turn her enemies to her side before actually attacking at all.

Weapons:
Manchee's Monsters - Page 2 Chainsaw%20Sword_zpsme6a7eqn

The Holy Ghost - This high-concept chainsaw sword was stolen on one of the jobs Cris went on. It has all the perks of a chainsaw, but easier to grip with one hand, and it's made of titanium, so it's a lot more difficult to break, while becoming lighter to carry. There's an armored fuel tank holding fuel that soaks the blade and, with a spark from the motor, lights the weapon on fire.

Powers:
Nanomachines replace the hair cells on her body (including the invisible fuzz-type shit we have everywhere, yo), hardening into an armor-like protection when stimulated by increased adrenaline in the blood. These stop her from taking so much damage in battle, and can also help putting more force behind her attacks, as an iron-hard punch is more difficult to take than a teenager's fist.

Training:
Ranging from brawling to some basic military-style combat, all of Cristina's training came from the years of slavery she endured as a child. While the first slavers she was sold to taught her to fight for her life in fighting pits, playing dirty to come out alive, some of the later ones were trying to train soldiers to sell to crime lords, so her more rational and structured skills come from that training. The formal training never got too far, as she escaped before she made too much progress.

Strategies: Cristina put off fighting for as long as she can, and once she starts fighting she still tries to make her opponents see reason. However, there comes a point where even she can realize that her enemies are beyond salvation, and she will always aim to use her size and agility to get strategically placed cuts and lacerations that she can then exploit as the battle progresses.

Fighting Style: Cris is pretty brutal for a god-loving teenager- her nanomachines and chainsaw sword allow her to deliver powerful attacks that she does not need to worry herself about too much, as she protects herself from counterattacks with her partial armor and small size, which already makes it difficult to get to her in the first place. Combining her brutal attacks with fanatical sermons, opponents are often daunted by her bizarre nature, and the psychological aspect helps her a lot.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 24, 2015 7:08 pm

-Other-
Inspiration: The opposite of what you'd expect from the picture, IKL character, child slavery

Theme Music: Nein

Extra Information/Trivia: Nein

Relationship Journal: Nein

Charahub: https://charahub.com/character/539552/Cristina-Price

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sun May 24, 2015 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Interview

Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...

???: Subject is Cristina Price, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Cristina: I knew this would happen! Cain told us it was happening! He must have been told by Jesus too.. /takes a smartphone out/ Hey, do you mind if we take a selfie? Caleb's gonna FREAK-

???: You need not, this is a dream. Any pictures you will take would be null. We are here to ask questions, you are here to answer. Answer our questions and you will be allowed to leave.

Cristina: /frowning/ Oh right.. You sure that if I have enough faith, the pictures might- /stops herself/ Yeah okay. /clears throat/ Cristina Price. /smiles as if she was about to be photographed/

???: What is your point of origin?

Cristina: God's grace, of course! Like..literally speaking. If you mean where I was born, well.. I have no idea. My first memories are of being moved around with like 70 other children, so like... Yeah.

???: Elaborate on your first memories-

Cristina: Right. Well, I was brought up by slavers- I mean I have some sort of recollection of some woman and some guy arguing, but I must've been too young to understand what it was all about, so I was told I was sold to this guy, the Diddler, and from then on I was just sold to different slavers, conditioned to do different things... It was a pretty miserable experience, until this nice lady introduced me to Jesus Christ, our lord and savior!

???: Nice lady...?

Cristina: Oh she was great! She had a huuuge book, called it the Bible, and told us all these stories about Jesus and the Holy Ghost and Joseph! I mean, I don't remember her name...but she was the happiest lady in that camp, until she got sold off. She left me her Bible, so I read it to the others and tried to keep everyone else happy like she did!

???: And how did that work out?

Cristina: Some of the older people kept telling me I was telling the stories wrong.. I think they just misinterpreted everything on there! Either way, I was moved from slaver to slaver a lot too, so it was different in each group. Most of the time I only got three of four people to really understand J-Dog's mission, most of them just yelled at me to shut up...it's okay though, because I reminded them about how they needed to keep Judgement Day in mind! Sometimes it had to be through violence, but you know how it goes, the slavers disciplined us all the time, so I learned how to do it right. Either way it was good practice for when I got sent to the fighting pits.

???: The fighting pits you say?

Cristina: Well, yeah! Different slavers trained us for different things, right? I had to go through all sorts of training with some slavers, and the last one I was in was training us to be some sort of army... The wretched sinner... He liked throwing a bunch of us together into pits and having us fight till we were knocked out...or worse. Some got sold along the way, I was told they were going to more advanced fighting pits, where more sinners would gamble on their lives, but the strongest ones were kept, and went through more training. We were meant to serve in some warlord's army, but that's around the time Caleb and I had just about enough enough and decided to leave.

???: Caleb?

Cristina: Caleb is my BFF for ever and ever! When we met, he hated me...but he hated everyone else too. The poor soul! Didn't want anything to do with me or my home boy Jesus...but I was the only one that could communicate for him. He's mute, and it's ridiculous how like NO ONE knows sign language these days...the nice lady from before had told me we had to be kind to everyone and give voices to those who had none of their own, so I taught myself sign language to give Caleb a voice! I followed him around until he accepted my help and love, so we became besties and have stuck together ever since. He needs someone to keep him under control, remind him that J-Dog's got his back, and I need someone to take care of, so it works out nicely!

???: Interesting... so you decided to just leave? Is that how you came into contact with the Church of Crime?

Cristina: Well, it's not like there was the free option to leave... We had to fight our way out, but we had both been around slavers long enough to know the weaknesses in the security, and we had both gone through a whole bunch of training. Barely made it out...but it happened. The Church of Crime came along later- first we worked for a while as mercenaries. Caleb wanted to just take any job that fed us, but I knew that we needed to find the ones with the real sinners! I kept us on the righteous path, but Caleb...he struggled with his curse. I called it the Satan Mode for a long time, but when the Church of Crime took us in, I found out it was called the Killer Gene. I remember we were in the middle of a job when he went berserk...and then some person approached him. They wanted to take him away from me because he had that curse and I didn't...but he said he'd only go if I did. I didn't want to go at first...but he needed me, so we went along and met Cain.

???: Cain... he is of interest to this Collective. Elaborate on Cain.

Cristina: He promised to teach Caleb how to control the Gene. That was all I needed to hear. I thought he'd hate me, like a lot of the other Killer Genes did, because I wasn't like Caleb, but he was so...serene. He thinks a lot like J-Dog, you know? I don't know about the people following Cain...lots of them are just sinners, but Cain wants to stop the REALLY bad sinners, I think. He's in the Bible too, but his appearance there has been interpreted all wrong, just like Lucifer's!

???: Oh...?

Cristina: Yeah, he's just really misunderstood! But Caleb and I are gonna help spread the RIGHT message, don't worry.

???: Spread the RIGHT message? What would that be?

Cristina: Well, that the world can't go on living with all these sinners! They have to learn to love each other and love the Lord, or they have to face Judgement Day knowing that they'll be condemned to the burning pits of Hell!

???: Of course... so do you have anything specific to say about any of the other Apostles in the Church of Crime?

Cristina: There's Poison- I'm pretty sure she hates me, but I'll get her to accept my home boy, eventually.. Rose kinda does what Poison says, but she has all the great tentacle things going on, so you just know she's been gifted! I can tell that just from seeing them around, you know? But I haven't really talked to many of them.. They're kinda difficult to approach, these Killer Genes... Damien and that newbie Egil I just can't say anything about yet, but they definitely look like they need Jesus in their lives...I'll help them out. I've stuck mostly with Caleb cause I know that as long as I'm with him, they won't bother me.

???: Are there any other individuals that stick out to you in particular and are worth mentioning?

Cristina: Uuuhm... I haven't been out much, yet, but Cain says we're gonna be meeting some sinners soon, so I'm guessing that this 'Jo' person and like 'Yuri' are gonna be getting justice. Other than that, like... There's always Jesus?

???: It seems you have a bounty of 895'000 and a Threat Rating of A... Paladin has taken notice of you and they want you dead. Any thoughts on that matter?

Cristina: Oh PALADIN! Scaaary~ Lawl, jaykay! I've got Jesus AND Cain on my side, we'll make those big bad boys at PAAAALADIN see the light. They're all just lost heretics, they'll pay for their sins..

???: And what sins would those be?

Cristina: Worshipping false idols, greed, blasphemy, genocide, excessive use of cyborgs..the list goes on.

???: Understood. How do you defend yourself...?

Cristina: Other than with the grace of our Lord? I mean, I'll try to use my faith at first, but when that fails, well, I have the Holy Ghost! He's my chainsaw sword, and my baby~! He's pretty tough AND I can light him on fire. Pretty RAD, right? Oh, Caleb and I were really into stealing nanomachines and weapons back in the day too, so I got a bunch of nanomachines to replace all of my hair. ALL OF IT. So I have my faith to armor me...and when that needs a little help, the nanomachines take over that role- they form kind of a LITERAL armor. It's pretty great.

???: Documented. Are there any other goals you wish to accomplish...? Besides the obvious anyways...

Cristina: I've already mentioned how much I wanna heal all the sinners, yeah.. I think it was implied, but I gotta look after Caleb, too, despite what he may or may not admit. My priority is making sure he actually gets help from the Church of Crime. Other than that I just want to keep learning more about God's path!

???: Anything else...?

Cristina: Does taking a selfie with Jesus count?

???: No.

Cristina: /leaning over with a skeptical look on her face/ Are you SURE?

???: We believe this interview is over. You have been chosen.

Cristina: Chosen?! Like by God? I knew it!

???: You have been chosen. Everything is going to change, you will be part of that change...

Cristina: Oh I knew THAT! We're gonna clean up the world!

???: What happened five years ago was only the beginning...

Cristina: Uhm.. Like, puberty...?

???: Goodbye. (Cristina wakes up)

Last edited by Not Manchee on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Pew pew
Not Manchee