Innkeeper's Tenants

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Innkeeper's Tenants

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:14 am

Page 1- Isabella Caito

Page 2- Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Innkeeper's Tenants

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:01 am

-Dossier-

Appearance:

Alternate Appearances:

Name:
Isabella Caito

Codename:
Crimson Bulwark

Race:
Human

Birthday:
March 15th

Height:
5'6"

Weight:
~168 lbs. (Including the weight of her arms)

Sexuality:
Asexual

Relationship Status:
Not interested

Goals:
To go about her business uninterrupted

Quiet, cooperation, orderly conduct, hierarchy, good manners, doughnut holes.

Dislikes:
Unnecessary action, annoying and/or rude people, putting up with others' bullshit.

Family:
None to speak of.

Middle East arms dealer for Grim Death

Alignment:
True Neutral

Voice:
Soft and calm; somewhat girlish, but also dull.

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:14 am

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
Grim Death

Assignment in Faction:
Middle East dealer

Vehicle:
A specially-designed large motorcycle.  Isabella's sits on it in such a position so that she leans forward, with her mechanical arms connected to the vehicle itself through special ports on the sides. Her arms connect directly to the front wheel of the motorcycle, which enables her to steer.

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

-Rika Rose-♔
-Marko Cuthbert-★

Crimes:
Black market arms trafficking, smuggling, murder, assault

Defining Characteristics:
Short pink/purple hair, deep blue eyes, and HUGE mechanical arms.

Threat Rating:
C

Bounty:
$410,000

Combat Type:
High-Concept

Strengths:
Highly intelligent, possesses great physical strength from her mechanical arms, can speak multiple languages.

Weaknesses:
Has no real arms, mechanical arms need to be maintained and charged, can't fit through a lot of doorways, allergic to dogs.

Weapons:
Isabella's massive mechanical arms are her primary weapons in close combat.
With a rapid auto-punch function, she can deliver dozens of high-speed blows in less than a minute, though this function puts a lot of strain on the hardware and is cause for frequent repairs.
Not only can they throw devastating punches, but they are also heavily armored and can easily be used as shields against incoming attacks.

For long-range encounters, Isabella utilizes high-tech siege-type energy cannons that float around her and can be moved at will.  While quite powerful, these cannons take a lot of power to charge up; power that comes from Isabella's arms.  As such, using the cannons too frequently will make Isabella's arms cease to function and, on top of that, the cannons take a long time to recharge after firing.

Powers:
N/A

Training:
Standard military training and actual combat experience. Also self-taught in military strategy.

Strategies:
Crush the opposition as quickly and efficiently as possible, by any means necessary. Just don't make too much of a mess.

Fighting Style:
Relies almost completely on her mechanical arms for melee and to control her cannons at long-range.  She is careful not to overexert herself in a fight to ensure that her arms not too damaged.  As such, she attacks sparingly and prefers to stay on the defensive.  When she does strike, however, she does so decisively, with the intent of breaking her opponent.

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:16 am

-Other-
Inspiration:
Gin Tachibana from Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere

Theme Music:
Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon - Sore de ii to Omotteitara

Extra Information/Trivia:

Relationship Journal:
N/A

Charahub:
https://charahub.com/character/387933/Isabella-Caito#prettyPhoto

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:27 am

Interview

Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...

???: Subject is Isabella Caito, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Isabella: Oh? Is it not rude to ask for someone's name before introducing yourself first?

???: Who we are does not matter. You are here to be observed, you are here to answer questions. Answers will be documented. You are an anomaly. And you will leave once questions have concluded.

Isabella: -She nods, closing her eyes-  Very well, I will take that as your introduction then.  My name is Isabella Caito. I would say it is a pleasure, but I don't like to lie needlessly.

???: What is your point of origin?

Isabella: I was born in Europe, if you must know. Italy, specifically.

???: And how did you spend your childhood?

Isabella: -She opens her eyes and looks up at the ceiling.-  I liked reading... but outside. I didn't like being cooped up inside.

???: Why?

Isabella: It was quieter outside. My family was very loud. It was hard to escape the noise when in the house.

???: Why was your family loud?

Isabella: -She smiles briefly- I assume you know nothing of Italians then? -She let out a small laugh- It's just how they were.

???: Interesting. And how did you end up working within the criminal underworld...? Were they Italian too...?

Isabella: I actually worked for the military for a time, before a bad accident resulted in... well, my disarming. Please excuse the pun. I was discharged after that, but a local crime syndicate thought my military knowledge would be useful. I had little else to do, so I accepted their offer.

???: What was the reason for your discharge from the military...?

Isabella: -She raises her mechanical arms.- As I said, I was injured quite badly. Unfit for duty. They no longer had use for me. I disagreed, but did not wish to cause conflict with them.

???: Yet a crime cyndiate thought otherwise... were they the ones that gave you these... arms?

Isabella: In a way... They paid for them. It was by my own request, however.

???: Elaborate further.

Isabella: -She nods.-  As you wish. I wanted arms again and regular prosthetics are... well... inadequate. I wanted something a bit more useful... and more suitable for my line of work.

???: And your time in this crime syndicate... what did you do?

Isabella: I was an arms dealer. That is where my military experience was useful. I was familiar with most military-grade hardware.

???: Was this the same organization you are currently employed under...?

Isabella: -She shakes her head.- No, I left them after a few years in their service. They engaged in too many needless endeavors. It was tiring. I went to America after that, and I was on my own for a time.

???: How long were you independent?

Isabella: I wouldn't necessarily say "independent"... I moved from one organization to another. I was what you would call "freelance".  And I did so for a number of years.

???: And how did you eventually end up joining... Grim... Death...?

Isabella: Ah, yes, of course.  Ms. Rose desired employees to help expand her business.  I saw it as a chance for a stable job, and so I offered my services.  Fortunately, Ms. Rose was impressed with me and agreed to hire me.

???: And what does your job within her organization entail?

Isabella:  I am in charge of her organization's dealings with the Middle East. My time in the military gave me experience with the cultures and languages of that region, and I've since spent quite a bit of time expanding my knowledge of the place.

???: And what do you think of your coworkers within the organization?

Isabella: They are my coworkers and little else. I am not unfond of them, however.

???: You have a threat Rating of C and a Bounty of 410,000... it seems Paladin has taken notice of your actions and want you dead. What do you think of this?
Isabella: I suppose it is suitable... for the most part. I don't see why they would need me dead. I feel that is unnecessary...

???: Could you describe the High-Concept Weapons you use in battle...?

Isabella: -She snaps her large mechanical fingers and four large cannons materialized behind her.-  These are my main weapons for long-ranged combat. They are quite powerful, but take quite a long time to recharge after firing. I control them remotely with my arms.  My arms themselves are also weaponized, but they are only for close-combat engagements...

???: How does your time in the military fit into your use of these weapons?

Isabella: Not much at all. While I have quite a bit of combat experience, my arms are not designed for using conventional weaponry.

???: As an arms dealer... how often do you have to use these weapons?

Isabella: They are more of a precaution than anything. I honestly prefer to avoid violence unless it is necessary. Not that I don't use them at all. Sometimes clients require a bit of... convincing.

???: Do you have any goals you wish to accomplish at this moment...?

Isabella: -She shakes her head.- I seek only to live my life. At this moment, my top priority is performing my duties as a part of Grim Death. I can't live without a job.

???: So your primary focus in life is your job, your career, correct?

Isabella: -She nods- For now, yes.

???: This interview is coming to an end now. You have been chosen...

Isabella: Oh? Chosen? Is this a surprise game show?

???: Everything will change. What began five years ago is only the beginning.

Isabella: I see... I assume it will be futile to ask any more of you?

???: You have been chosen. Everything will change.

Isabella: You said that already, did you not?

???: You are chosen. You will help bring about this change.

Isabella: Is that so? I'll assume I am unable to refuse.

???: It is destiny. There is no refusing destiny.

Isabella: No, I suppose not.

???: Goodbye. (Isabella wakes up)

END INTERVIEW

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:16 am; edited 6 times in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:28 am

See Ya!

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:29 am

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:34 am

Move Along Now!

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:38 am

Get Outta Here!

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:39 am

Get Lost!

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:41 am

Uhp, Lunch Break

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:42 am

You're still here? Leave!

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:45 am

Away with you!

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:51 am

Do you really love me this much?

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:53 am

Well, too bad! Get out!
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:05 am

-Dossier-

Appearance:

Alternate Appearances:

Name:
Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus

Codename:
N/A; Proud Romans need no codenames!

Race:
Human

Birthday:
April 21st

Height:
5'10"

Weight:
152 lbs.

Sexuality:
Bisexual...?

Relationship Status:
Single

Goals:
To bring justice and fight evil for the glory of Rome!

History, Rome, military studies, justice, honor, glory, weapons, friends, wine.

Dislikes:
Crime, corruption, tyrants, Carthage.

Family:
The Scipio Branch of the Gens Cornelia

Vigilante; Roman general and statesman

Alignment:
Neutral Good/Chaotic Good?

Voice:
Scipio has a strong, manly voice that one would expect of a proud Roman

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:19 pm

-Vigilante Profile-

Faction:
Absolute Justice

Assignment in Faction:

Vehicle:
Scipio rides upon a motorized "chariot". Really just a modified segway dressed up to look like a Roman chariot.

It also has a third wheel and motor that can be attached for longer journeys. It is designed to look like a horse, which Scipio refers to as "Castor".

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

-Santana Pejoves- ♔★

Arrests:
Has busted numerous drug and arms cartels in addition to catching several serial killers.  Most were executed in proper Roman fashion.

Defining Characteristics:
Probably the Roman armor that he is never seen without. That, and his long nose.

Threat Rating:

Years as a Vigilante:

Law Preference:
Depends on the criminal in question, how grave their crimes were, and their moral character. If Scipio believes the criminal to be a proud Roman at heart, he will not kill them. If not... then it's to the Underworld with them.

Bounty:

Combat Type:
High-Concept

Strengths:
Intelligent, vast knowledge of military tactics and of history, surprisingly high physical strength, in top physical condition for his age.

Weaknesses:
Has no memory of his past before becoming a vigilante, is somewhat insane, has a bit of an aversion to firearms and prefers to use ancient Roman weapons. Is also older, and may not be able to keep up with some of his much younger opponents.

Weapons:
Scipio's primary weapon is a high-tech all-purpose tool resembling a Roman gladius (a short sword).  The metal from which the blade is forged is of a special make and is capable of slicing through other metals with ease.  The sword can also be thrown like a boomerang at high speeds; a receptor is located in Scipio's arm bracers, which the sword will always fly back to after being thrown.  The sword's blade can also be fired out of the hilt, to which it is connected by a seemingly endless length of firm, reinforced cord.  Not only can this be used as a long-range weapon, but it can also be used as a grappling hook.

In addition to his gladius, Scipio also carries a number of Roman pilae (a type of throwing spear with a heavy wooden shaft and a bendable iron tip). These pilae are actually hand-thrown missiles with explosive tips that merely resemble Roman pilae.  When thrown, rocket boosters at the butt end of the pilum activate and send the spear flying.  Their main weakness is that they must be thrown by hand before launch, making failed launches not entirely uncommon.

Scipio also carries a specially modified Roman scutum (a large rectangular shield that can cover nearly the entire body, somewhat similar to a riot shield).  The shield is made of the same metal as the blade of his gladius and is capable of stopping bullets and reflecting lasers. It is quite lightweight, however, and can be easily maneuvered.

Powers:
Possesses the heart and mind of a proud Roman! There is no greater power!

Training:
Pretty much entirely self-taught, relies a lot on Roman military strategy

Strategies:
Inflict as many casualties on the enemy as possible while taking the least amount of casualties yourself. But above all else, win glory for Rome!

Fighting Style:
Scipio tends to charge bravely (foolishly?) head-on into battle without much hesitation. Because of the type of equipment he uses, he employs a type of sword-and-shield type fighting style.  As such, he will often defend himself while advancing toward the enemy until he is finally on top of them and ready to bring Rome's justice upon them.  While he does possess a number of ranged attacks, most of them require that the weapon in question be thrown by hand, which gives them limited range.

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:35 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
-Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus
-The Punic Wars
-The glory that was Rome!

Theme Music:
Theme 1: Onoken/Voltage of Imagination - Arise
Theme 2: Magi: The Kingdom of Magic - Hikari

Extra Information/Trivia:

Relationship Journal:
N/A

Charahub:
https://charahub.com/character/368757/Publius-Cornelius-Scipio-Africanus

Last edited by The Mystic Innkeeper on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mystic Innkeeper on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Interview

((Having received directions to where their job interview to become a vigilante was located, your character finds themself in front of what appears to be a run-down shack. They know that this clearly isn't the vigilante base, considering the conditions--and is more likely a temporary place where interviews can be held prior to allowing people access to the base. As your character walks inside, they see that the door to the back room is open, and as they are led inside by a few footmen, they can see what's in the back room in question: a desk table, with one chair on each side--and surprisingly enough, the leader of the vigilantes himself appears to be seated on the opposite side of the desk, appearing to perk up slightly as your character enters.))

((Having received directions to where their job interview to become a vigilante was located, your character finds themself in front of what appears to be a run-down shack. They know that this clearly isn't the vigilante base, considering the conditions--and is more likely a temporary place where interviews can be held prior to allowing people access to the base. As your character walks inside, they see that the door to the back room is open, and as they are led inside by a few footmen, they can see what's in the back room in question: a desk table, with one chair on each side--and surprisingly enough, the leader of the vigilantes himself appears to be seated on the opposite side of the desk, appearing to perk up slightly as your character enters.))

Santana: Ah, you're here! Please, come on in, sit down, make yourself comfortable.

Scipio: Ah, Salve! You have a modest hovel here, sir, but it is a fine one nonetheless!

Santana: Hey, gracias, man! You know, we actually didn't really know this place was here before we got here, so I got kind of lucky--! Either way--hey there! So, you're here to look into joining Absolute Justice, huh?

Scipio: -Slams his fist down on the desk- But of course! I would do anything to defend the glory that is Rome!

Santana: I'm liking that passion! Very promising! What's your name?

Scipio: I am Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus of the proud Gens Cornelia of Rome!

Santana: Ah-- ((pauses for a moment)) ...Got a shorter version of that I can use--?

Scipio: Many refer to me simply as Scipio, in proper Roman fashion.

Santana: Right then! Scipio! Let's get down to business, then. So, obviously you're pretty passionate about justice and whatnot--which is a good thing, around here. So, can you tell me anything about your early life that led up to your opinion on justice and who you are today--?

Scipio: When that dastardly Hannibal dared to march his armies across the Alps and threatened to lay siege to Rome itself, I knew what I had to do. I took up arms to defend my home from that villain! I defeated him, but even now Carthage's dastardly machinations continue to threaten the world. As such, I must continue to fight, for the glory of Rome and all that is good and just!

Santana: ((takes a moment to just sort of stare)) ...Sounds legit! So, you're all about Rome, then? You're from Italy?

Scipio: Ah, fair Italia... There is no greater land than the birthplace of Rome!

Santana: Were you....born in Rome?

Scipio: But of course! I am a proud son of the Gens Cornelia, one of the greatest families of Rome!

Santana: Anything of note that happened over in Rome concerning you? What made you want to come over here to North America?

Scipio: This is a strange land, full of barbarians, yet Carthage's reign of terror extends even here! I aim to bring justice to those villains who would dare to threaten Rome!

Santana: Sounds good to me--bringing justice to villains is what we do best! So, speaking of bringing justice--how do you do your justice-bringing? What sort of weaponry are you equipped with? How do you fight?

Scipio: -Unsheathes the sword hanging from his belt and holds it up triumphantly- I put them to the sword!

Santana: Another sword user! You know, I'm a fan of swords, myself. You got any fancy gadgets in that beauty?

Scipio: This land has much strange technology, and I have put it to good use! -He pushes a hidden switch on his sword's hilt and the blade fires off like a grappling hook and stabs into the ceiling, connected to the hilt by a long cord-  And there is more where that came from!

Santana: Whoa--awesome! Got anything else of note besides the sword?

Scipio: -He attached the blade back to its hilt and then returned the sword to its sheathe before reaching behind himself and holding up a fat wooden spear with an iron tip.-  The gladius does more than just that, but these explode!

Santana: Explosive lances, huh--? Looks like you've got a pretty good arsenal, there. Did you build this stuff yourself, or do you have a supplier?

Scipio: Roman ingenuity knows no bounds! Though I will admit that I required assistance from a local to learn how to craft such weapons... He was a good man, though he was killed by the dastardly agents of Carthage...

Santana: I see...so, then, have you ever been involved in any organizations before, or have you been flying solo this whole time?

Scipio: Alas, I have not marched with a legion in a long time... I have been traveling alone for more than a decade now.

Santana: So you've been operating solo...I'm guessing you've taken down plenty of criminals while you were working--so, tell me--do you arrest them, or....'put them to the sword'?

Scipio: Well, that depends. If they are proud Romans at heart, then I will simply arrest them. But if they are a dastardly villain, then the only proper punishment is death.

Santana: How exactly can you tell if someone's a proud Roman at heart?

Scipio: -Pounds a fist against his chest- It is not hard. A proud Roman always knows!

Santana: ((he looks at Scipio for a moment, then looks to the notepad in his hand, jotting down 'possible esp relating only to Romans')) Alright, let's see...I think I've got just one question left... ((he looks back to Scipio again)) What is your definition of the word 'justice'?

Scipio: Justice is simple! Justice is doing what is right, regardless of the consequences! Fiat justitia ruat caelum! Let justice be done, though the heavens fall!

Santana: ((pauses for a moment, then lets out an enthusiastic laugh and stands up)) That's the kind of passion that I like to see, Scipio! Well, one thing's for sure, you've definitely got what it takes! How would you like to join my organization, Scipio?

Scipio: It would be an honor to serve in your legion, my friend! Though you are a barbarian,  I can feel the heart of a proud Roman beating inside you!

Santana: I'll take that as a compliment! Alright then, Scipio--you're hired! ((he holds his hand out to shake hands)) It's going to be a pleasure working with you.

Scipio: -Takes hold of Santana's offered hand- Likewise! For Rome!

Santana: And for justice! ((he gives Scipio's hand a hearty shake before letting go) Well then! Now that that's settled, I've got some people out in the hall there that'll show you to our current base of operations! Any last things to mention?

Scipio: -Stands up and nods- Only one thing of grave importance: Carthage must be destroyed! -Gives a Roman salute and turns to leave the room, his cape billowing behind him-

END INTERVIEW
The Mystic Innkeeper
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top