Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vlad's Droogies

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vlad's Droogies - Page 2 Empty Re: Vlad's Droogies

Post  Vladislavich Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:02 pm

[this space intentionally left blank]
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:03 pm

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:12 pm

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Vlad's Droogies - Page 2 Tumblr_njs4c4IDBQ1tz9lb9o6_500

Alternate Appearances:

Name:
Eugene Hirschwitz

Codename:
Killer Gene!

Race:
Alpinid (German-style white)

Birthday:
January 22, 2019

Height:
5'8"

Weight:
146 lbs

Sexuality:
Heterosexual Heteroromantic

Relationship Status:
TOTALLY HAS A GIRLFRIEND (Single)

Goals:
Be cool
Be liked
Buy his little sister a bicycle

Dying his hair
Using red contacts

Dislikes:
His real name
Commitment
Getting his feet wet

Family:
Sam Hirschwitz (father)
Nancy Culpepper-Hirschwitz (mother)
Veronica Hirschwitz (older sister)
Candace Hirschwitz (younger sister)
Chastity Culpepper (cousin)

Vigilante

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Voice:
That whiny fuck from Advent Children (and also other roles by Steve Staley)

Last edited by Vladislavich on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:07 pm

-Vigilante Profile-

Faction:
Absolute Justice

Assignment in Faction:
Vigilante

Vehicle:
A Harley Davidson Motorcycle with flames painted on!

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

(Keep the symbols above there as a guide, use these for characters to represent different relations. You may use more than one symbols for one character)

Arrests:
47 small-timers arrested, 1 super-criminal arrested (Chastity Culpepper), 15 small-timers killed, 3 super-criminals accidentally killed while in custody

Defining Characteristics: White hair, red eyes, ugly motorcycle, tends to yell a lot

Threat Rating: C

Years as a Vigilante: 8

Law Preference: Arrest

Bounty: 423'500

Combat Type:
Cybernetics (Sub-dermal armor) and High Concept (Taser Rifle)

Strengths:
Taking hits and getting back up. Also a pretty good shot.

Weaknesses:
Is overly preoccupied with seeming cool. Frequently forgets to change ammunition

Weapons:
Eugene has a rifle designed to look like a Mannlicher-Schoennauer 1903 rifle, but it can be loaded with rounds that, when they collide with the target, push two small barbed prongs into their skin and emit an intense electrical charge, similar to that used in police tasers. It can also fire standard 30-06 rounds.

Powers:
Sub-dermal armor: A thin layer of armor beneath his skin makes Eugene hard to inflict lasting damage on - but when it happens it is REALLY nasty, the armor largely restricting removal of projectiles via invasive surgical methods. He has a few bullets in him that have been healed around - and given their placement, the armor actually saved his life, since they didn't get to go as deep in as they would have otherwise.

Training:
Target practice with his dad, hunting during his youth, and further riflery training since joining Absolute Justice

Strategies:
Pull the bolt, aim, fire, pull the bolt, aim, fire. He's also somewhat fond of taking a bullet and standing up (he thinks that's, like, the coolest thing). He often is made to provide cover fire, though his taser bullets, provided they find their mark, are very effective at bringing targets down.

Fighting Style:
Bolt-Action Riflery.

Last edited by Vladislavich on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:13 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
"Hey, what if there was a total loser that dyed his hair white, wore red contacts, and called himself 'Killer Gene' because he thought it would be cool?" Also Sir Galahad, and, by extension, Galad Damodred (Wheel of Time)

Theme Music:
Killer Gene's Theme - Better

Extra Information/Trivia:
He can be a bit of a dick. He thinks that makes him cooler.

Relationship Journal: (Post link here)

Charahub: (Post link here)

Last edited by Vladislavich on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Interview
((Having received directions to where their job interview to become a vigilante was located, your character finds themself in front of what appears to be a run-down shack. They know that this clearly isn't the vigilante base, considering the conditions--and is more likely a temporary place where interviews can be held prior to allowing people access to the base. As your character walks inside, they see that the door to the back room is open, and as they are led inside by a few footmen, they can see what's in the back room in question: a desk table, with one chair on each side--and surprisingly enough, the leader of the vigilantes himself appears to be seated on the opposite side of the desk, appearing to perk up slightly as your character enters.))

Santana: Ah, you're here! Please, come on in, sit down, make yourself comfortable.

Killer Gene: Yeah. [sits down and slouches, one arm across the back of the chair] So you're the head honcho here, right?

Santana: (he gives a nod) Right you are. Care to introduce yourself?

Killer Gene: My name is Killer Gene. I'm from Forks, Washington. I'm in it to bring down criminals and look cool doing it.

Santana: (he grins and seems to stifle a little bit of a chuckle) Killer Gene...? That can't be your real name, right? C'mon, we're all law-keepers here! No need to hide when you're among friends!

Killer Gene: No need for a real name when you're in the business. Names keep you tied back. So I'm Killer Gene - and that's all criminals need to know. [leans back in chair smugly and falls back, his ID reading "Eugene Hirschwitz" sliding out of his pocket]

Santana: (pauses for a moment and notices the ID on the floor. He stares for a moment, then leans down, reaching under the table to pick up the ID and holds it up towards Eugene) ...This is yours, right?

Killer Gene: Ugwaaaa! Yes! [snatches it up]

Santana: (he notes down the name on his clipboard, then smiles at Gene) Moving on! So, Forks, huh? Pretty far away--wanna talk about your childhood a bit? Just for a bit of a background check--

Killer Gene: [composes self] Yeah, when I wasn't out hunting with my dad, I was tagging-and-bagging werewolves and vampires. That's what we do in Forks, y'dig?

Santana: Werewolves and....vampires. (stares)

Killer Gene: Yeah, didn't you read that one book? They're crawling all over the town. [begins sweating nervously] They're a total scourge.

Santana: Really now....?

Killer Gene: Yeah. That's a skill I bring to the table with regular crims, too.

Santana: And these are....literal fantasy creatures you're talking about?

Killer Gene: Y-yeah, yeah, they're real, man! If you'd been to Forks, you'd know this.

Santana: And...those are the only types of criminals that you chase?

Killer Gene: No, of course not. I take down regular crims, small time and super, too.

Santana: Care to tell me what led up to you wanting to fight crime?

Killer Gene: My cousin, Chastity, she's a bad egg. Had to bring her in. Had fun doing it. It was a lot like bringing down an elk or a squatch. Quite the challenge. Man is the most dangerous game, y'know? [smirks] And besides, what's cooler than a lawman?

Santana: Is that your main goal here, Eugene? Being cool?

Killer Gene: [voice cracks] nO, I'M Here to enforce the LaW! I'm a damn good shot, I have subdermal armor plating, and I'm dedicated to the cause!
[2/23/2015 7:20:58 PM] Tiny Justus: Santana: (he sighs slightly at Gene as his voice cracks) You know...you don't need to be putting on any airs here. I don't hire people for how they /seem/. I hire people for how they really are. So, Eugene--if you want this job, I'd suggest you talk to me as Eugene Hirschwitz. Not Killer Gene.

Eugene: [sighs, beginning to speak to Santana more like a son to a father]  Yes sir. I'm an accurate shot up to seven-hundred yards, and I have had sub-dermal armor plating inserted beneath my skin. The vampires and werewolves and sasquatches are fake. I am an avid hunter, though. Back home, we've had to actually begin to sell some of the old heads mounted on the walls so my more recent or more impressive kills can go up. My dad had more up there, but after the accident he can't pull the trigger right anymore. I'm also a laymember of both the local militia and the police department. I have thirty-aught-six rounds that pack the full punch of a taser when they collide with flesh or moderate-thickness clothing. I've taken down just shy of four dozen small-timers and one super with nonlethal means, fifteen smalls with lethal means, and three supers accidentally executed when they attempted escapes. I forgot that I still had the standard live ammunition loaded.

Santana: (he looks at Eugene for a moment in surprise) ....Oh. I--oh--wow. Let's--take this one step at a time, alright? And no need for sir--this is a casual meeting.

Eugene: Sir, I am addressing you the same way I address my father - my greatest role model. Where should I begin?

Santana: Let's go all the way back--tell me more about your family and your past.

Eugene: What do you mean?

Santana: How you got to be who you are today. What sort of things shaped you, and your past-stuff like that--?

Eugene: Well, sir, my father taught me that there is none more admirable than a man of the law. That's why I joined the local militia to defend the people of Forks against the criminals who would attack us. I want to expand my horizons, though - all ought to be safe from crime. The Hirschwitzes have a long history of police work - skipping every other generation. Since my grandfather was an officer, I am duty-bound to this. As for things that shaped my personality, I saw that the cool, collected men with disregard for decorum are the most effective in law enforcement. That's why I adopt the persona - it's "cool." It's impressive. It's name recognition - and just as much as citizens feared Billy the Kid, outlaws feared Wyatt Earp. Citizens feared Tony Montana. Criminals feared Frank Serpico.

Santana: I see....so family and tradition is very important to you, and you want to adjust your actions to make yourself more frightening to criminals. ((he pauses for a moment then grins)) I know I never made any attempt to be scarier--didn't do me much good back when I was a scrawny college kid. Alright, so--you're all about justice, right? How many criminals have you tracked down? Ball-park it--?

Eugene: [smirks] I said a little while ago, sir. About four dozen small-timers brought in, fifteen brought down, three super-criminals executed, and one brought in. And yes, I am, indeed, about justice. Justice and intimidation. Decorum be damned.

Santana: Three executed...yeah, you already spoke about that. Accidental, yes? So, I'm assuming you prefer arrest over execution?

Eugene: Yes sir. I find justice is best served by trial, not by lead.

Santana: ((smiles)) I like that. I would agree with you. So, was there anything in particular that led you to want to join my faction? Or was it just your strong sense of justice?

Eugene: Forks is too small. I want to expand my horizon. And Paladin has done great things for this nation. It would be an honor to serve.

Santana: I see...do you have any personal aspirations? Aside from the whole justice goals thing.

Eugene: Well, as I'm sure you can tell, sir, I'm not exactly... "cool." That's been something I've always been a bit self conscious about. Thus the 'Killer Gene' persona. It's also something of a ploy to be liked. I also would like to buy my younger sister a top-shelf new bicycle with the money I make from this job. She's been through a lot and deserves the best.

Santana: ((he gives a bit of a chuckle)) I really appreciate your dedication to your family. I hope you realize the weight that that codename carries, though.

Eugene: Of course, sir. It's a lofty name to live up to, especially since I prefer arrest. I'm confident that I can do it, though.

Santana: ((he seems to realize that Eugene doesn't exactly get what he means, so he continues on)) Alright then...so, you told me about your fighting style earlier...are there any details you left out when you mentiond that? Or did you cover everything?

Eugene: I use a rifle with different kinds of thirty-aught-six ammunition, I know I covered that. Did I mention that I had sub-dermal armor plating installed?

Santana: I think you did, yeah. How exactly does that work? Just lessen blows?

Eugene: Yes sir. Most forms of slashing damage are stopped by the plating completely. Bullets are slowed and often stopped, stabs, for the most part, lose most of their damaging potential.

Santana: I see...alright, sounds good! You've got experience, and interesting set of cybers there, too...So, tell me...how exactly would you define 'justice'?

Eugene: [smiles] Justice, sir. Justice, is an absolute. Justice is the force of what's right against what's wrong. Justice is blind, but justice doesn't fail. Justice isn't necessarily good or evil - justice is its own alignment. Justice is the victory of man over instinct. Justice is integral to society. Justice is the most important thing that could EVER exist. There are many important concepts, but justice overrides each and every one of them.

Santana: ((he nods slowly, considering Eugene's answer)) Hm... ((he takes a moment, then smiles at Eugene)) By the way, feel free to call me Santana. "Sir" is a bit too official for me. We're friends, alright?

Eugene: [surprised] S-sir? I mean Santana, sir. Santana. Sir. [looks down in embarrassment] I'm sorry.

Santana: No need to apologize. You've seemed awfully nervous this whole time, you know--I could sorta tell. This might be an interview, but I'm not judging you. No, the criminals are the ones we judge--for you, I'm searching. Searching for potential. And you know...I'm pretty sure that I found some.

Eugene: [looks back up excitedly] Sir! Thank you sir! You will not regret this!

Santana: ((he seems almost surprised by Eugene's burst of energy, and lets out a good-natured laugh)) See, there you go! I'd say you're just about ready to go. Welcome aboard. ((he extends his hand to shake))

Eugene: [grasps Santana's hand firmly]

Santana: ((he gives Eugene's hand a good shake, then motions out towards the hall with his other hand)) I've got some friends out there that'll lead you to our current base of operations, if you'll go with them. You can meet everyone else once you get there, too.

Killer Gene: [releases Santana's hand, pushes his hair back, and returns to his persona] Can do, chief. [rises from chair]

Santana: I'll be seeing you there, then. I've got a few more people to talk to, so I'll be staying here--but I'll be on my way soon.

Killer Gene: See ya then. [saunters off towards the hall]

END INTERVIEW
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2