Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nutty's Spread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nutty's Spread Empty Nutty's Spread

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:25 pm

The Idiots Wandering The Waste

1. "Samebito", Hannibal Kreig, Cao

2.UNKNOWN

Last edited by RichNuttyTaste on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Nutty's Spread Empty Re: Nutty's Spread

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:25 pm

-Dossier-

Appearance:

Nutty's Spread E9ada1b4-6d39-4e0c-b884-c9e152533d0f_zps55892d34

Alternate Appearances:

Nutty's Spread 1408275172205_zps7c95b155

Name:
Cao Xiaohan

Codename:
"Hannibal Krieg"
"Samebito"
"Sharkguy"

Race:
Freakshow/Cybernetic

Birthday:

Unknown [The August 1st date maybe a ruse during the Hannibal facade]

Height:
6'6
Weight:
Two-hundred and fifty pounds
Sexuality:
Everything is game
Relationship Status:
Married. Divorced. Widower.
Goals:

-To recreate the world in the image of his perfect society.
-To recreate humanity into perfect forms of survivalist soldiers and peak intelligence thinkers
-Wipe out any Resistance or conquer it
-Eliminate anything Concerning the past ruling of the world such as the Trust
-Eliminate any competition to his rule
-Suppress Killer Gene

-Interesting Technology
-Rebuilding the World
-Sex
-Talks of philosophy and ideals
-Eastern structure and survival
-Human biology
-Wine
Dislikes:
-The current state of the world
-Brutish force without reason
-Killer Gene [This is not always the case, he's seems rather interested in the Gene b/c of their abilities. He hates their instability]
- Charles
- Black Dragon
-Being Denied his interests

Family:
Cao Wei- Clone/Son/Bastard
MANY MANY MANY MORE

Leader of The United Easter Coalition or Krieg Forces
Alignment:
Lawful Evil
Voice:
Micheal Ironside's Rendition of "Darkseid"
-HERE-
MORE

Last edited by RichNuttyTaste on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:31 am; edited 9 times in total
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:26 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
The Krieg Forces or The United Eastern Coalition
Assignment in Faction:
Leader
Vehicle:

The Stealth Bask VTOL

One of Hannibal prized personal aircrafts that is outfitted with various military armaments equipped to it's powerful frame. This aircraft has rapid speed and and cloaking capabilities.
Nutty's Spread 1408198690215_zpsdbbc8cc0

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

-Kraven/ Yuri Dragovich ۞☣✗
-Wei Cao ♘♞☺

Crimes:
Sexual Assault, Genocide, Various war crimes, Murder, Cannibalism, Theft of Military Arms, Various Human Rights Violations, and many other incidents. Also indecent exposure. Refuse to pay child support for some reason
Defining Characteristics:
-Shark like teeth
-Large Imposing Build
-Speaks a variety of languages. Some Chinese. Japanese. etc and English
-White hair, fair skin
- IF STUDIED shows Kevlar skin in the shape serrations similar to blades
-Nearly always followed around by soldiers and a coat of arms
-His hair grew out a bit, he is aiming to be rid of that shortly
Threat Rating:

Bounty: (Keep it bellow 900'000 unless you have special permission or are starred. Should be above 100'000 to count as a Super Criminal)

Combat Type:

Freakshow-- The Megalodon Mutation

Cybernetic/Freakshow-- King's Legacy

Strengths:
Hugely strong, enough to tear into the metal with his bare hands.  
Strong leader and Excellent Military Strategist
Followed by thousands, if not the last remaining lives in the Orient
Shows a variety of martial arts yet he has truly mastered any of them, although he can by skill over some fighters

Weaknesses:
Arrogant
Hedonist
His Serum/Augs greatly reduce his physical durability and leave him being a punch bitch on the battlefield
His body is entirely susceptiable to damage after his abilities a released
He is confrontational once his morals are questioned about his country
Often talks mid fight about morality, philosophy, poetry, whatever he damn things he wants really--this talkative nature leaves him open for a bit.
Gloats and reveals his ability sometimes.
The cybernetic implants seem to also give him aches

Weapons:

Shark Razors| Multi-Functional Razor blades that can be thrown, these razor blades seem to be made of Wei's old weapon with high frequency vibrations and electrical conductors built into them. If these are left in one's body not only do they conduct his electromagnetic charge and energy, but violently and brutally discharges it throughout the body
-+Shark Maws | Also part of this arsenal and can be used more quickly and more aptly are the throwing knives that hail from his teeth. These teeth knives are his razor sharp teeth. He dips them into putrid flesh and readies them. This poisons the victim and sends vile bacteria and decomposes into their bloodstream

-The Helicoprion | A multi-chamber and double barrel pair of handguns that are devastatingly destructive and durable. It has a ridiculous amount of rounds and is deadly enough to rival a highpower rifle. One thing about this set of guns is that they have enormous knockback--so strong that most military men shatter their bones when firing at least once
Nutty's Spread 32f0a5ab-49f3-4956-aaea-b3328014b085_zpsc05cd79e

Powers:
Cao's various abilities have never been truly clear, but here is at most what he has "evolved" to.

Megalodon Traits- He has a massive strength that is bolstered with huge size and reflexes. This trait was apparent before and it showed undeniable ability for carnage as he could slash through human bodies with ease. This also augments his skin, teeth, and blood. His blood seems to be a toxic inedible mixture of all that he eats. His body easily processes it and uses it normally. However he is exempt from blood transfusion and feeding. His teeth are reinforced and able to regrow after a period of time, these teeth bite through tough materials with the help of his jaw muscles that can force out the entire jaw to devour large chucks of flesh--these teeth seem to be durable enough to be like metal.
His skin is like his dentin, like this he has slight pain resistance and it is harder for him to actually take shots. However, Knives, blades, even needles are a bit resisted. Blunt objects do well. This serrated skin also doubles as a personal blade, being able to slightly cut and maim those touch by his bare skin. This in conjunction with his might is a force to be reckoned with...

King's Legacy Augmentation and Serum- A more honed form of the original serum he concocted with Jade's, Charles's, and other sources to improve his body. Wei's own biology was taken into account. The use of biological life interested him enough to modify it to his own. While he doesn't have Wei's flame ability he does have something more....strange. While he does get the bit of mental ignorance to pain he gains something else.
This symbiotic serum in unison with magnetic cybernetic implants in his body produced by his army and team allow Cao to add on to his evolutionary traits. It induced his genes to produce, hear, and use electromagnetic fields to an extent. Similar to how actual sharks use them, by detection. He can detect tiny electromagnetic fluxes in the air and process them as prey or living beings depending on the frequency. This also allows him to emit an electromagnetic "echo" that works similar to radar/echolocation. By bouncing waves off the air and onto objects he can detect them or even paralyze them with high frequency waves of electromagnetism. This detection is limited with biological lifeforms he can detect things like heartbeats or muscle movement--but not their individual looks, identity [Unless they're extremely strange in a biological sense], or gender. However extreme variation such as children, freakshows, and cyborgs can be differed, but cannot be deduced. Machines or similar items differ from biological life if they produce large amounts of energy or hold multiple forms inside.

The most extreme use of this ability is the actual energy manipulation of electricity and to a lesser extent magnetism. His body can produce visible electricity--similar to Wei visible heat manifestation. However this manifestation takes a toll, much like Wei had his body burned, it damages his nervous system slightly and degrades his body over the course of the ability. It even creates wounds and softens skin making him a bit more susceptible to physical attacks. However he has various abilities

-Electromagnetic Shield | He can defend against most gunfire, unless they are resistant to magnetic manipulation. This shield doubles as a bit of full body TASER or stun baton. If given the most power it could even do serious damage to both biological life and machines. However doing this forces his body to emit a surge of energy that numbs and weakens that section of his body

-Electromagnetic Stick/Repel | He can gain height when jumping or grip onto surfaces. This works more like a little "boost" to his normal jump. This also adds a little "umph" to his attacks as he can send a powerful discharge of magnetic force to push away his enemies-- or even pull them into him to have the full force of his strike connect. The drawback is a greater fatigue and resting period basically forcing him to face the full strike of his attack

-Shock Arc | He send a lethal series of electric bolts from his body. He is not limited by their direction, but these destructive arcs are just violent flares of electricity that will thrash about in the direction he set it in. This bolt of electricity is rather indiscriminate of it goes about, but ultimately this does not deter away from it's lethal strength--it can normally kill a bison with it's power within a few minutes
The major draw back to this power however is he needs a body part to localize this energy, and for this that segment of his body would be burned or weaken because of it
--EXTRA | Shock Arc can be infused with the magnetism to send a explosive missile of metal material

-

Training:
Xiaohan has been through a lot, enough to kill most and enough to have others take their own life.

Going through internment death camps. Feasting on flesh. Starting an uprising. Controlling an army that would overthrow the reigning government with his own communist regime. With these various artifacts in his life has gone through extensive training both informally and formally. He has mostly undertaken more military martial arts and does use them with his normal fighting, but ultimately he relies on his own body more than that

Strangely enough because of eating toxic and rotting flesh he has built up a sort of resistance to bacteria and toxins, allowing him to nearly devour whatever the hell he pleases.
What was skill he had in the Act 1 NML the super flexibility is now almost entirely gone, however dislocating joints and reattaching them seems to be in order
He has SOME medical training but nothing to rival a doctor. His medical know-how is very specialized and is limited to in battle simulations
Strategies:
Normally he tries to fight very calmly, barely showing any power. Then as he tests the water he tries a bit more force. He'll begin to stat incorporating techniques into his fighting and try to physically strike them. If they are deemed weaker he ups the notch a bit and tries to kill them.
If they prove to be powerful, he might offer them alliance or servitude to his cause if he deems them worthy. Say no. Well tries to kill them or humiliate them as well

In military battles he tries to command with an iron fist. His powerful presence calls for absolute loyalty and courage. He seemingly invokes dread to his enemies and pride to his "children". He doesn't truly like losing me, but if he is in the heat of the moment--let the waters run red. No blood letting flesh bag is leaving without a wound.
He knows his military might and know-how so weapons and vehicles offer so much for him in terms of versatility.  

He is very used to improvising various moves and environments in battle and will do so with cunning and lethal adaptability that might as well be it own fighting style
Fighting Style:
He has explored various fighting styles, such as Muy Thai. Military fighting styles aren't foreign to him at all, while knowing them he isn't a true master--but he can rival an expert due to his sheer athleticism and power.. He has seen a huge increasing knowledge in knife fighting, both trained and improvised. This skill complements his fighting style as he is shown to be vicious and sadistic

Last edited by RichNuttyTaste on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 20 times in total
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:27 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
Colonel Volgin, Armstrong, Monsoon, M.Bison, and other shit

Theme Music:

Extra Information/Trivia:
Often calls his children to check up on them, he doesn't really hate them either and shows an extremely protective relationship over them. He also shows this with Wei to a lesser extent

He will often try to fuck you character. Just saying

"Lesser partners" dubbed by Cao are regular humans who die during his sex adventures and get torn in half by his sheer "passionate loving"

Relationship Journal: (Post link here)

Charahub: (Post link here)

Last edited by RichNuttyTaste on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Interview
Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...

Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...

???: Subject is Cao Xiaohan, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Cao: I am who I am. I am China.  I am Cao Xiaohan. I am the man seeking the greater good of the world, you however remain unknown. It's rude to ask for someone's name without naming yourself

???: Who we are is not important. You are an anomaly. You are here so we can study and document your existence. You are here to answer our questions. Questions will continue.

Cao: I don't like being the submissive one. Don't order me around -Cao beings to stand and look at the men with annoyance- Are you a collective? Monks? Whatever the answer may be tell me now.

???: Who we are does not matter. We gather information. You are not in the physical realm, and you may not leave until you answer our questions.

Cao: -He tilts his head and scratches his stomach leading down to his crotch, the annoyance still written on his face- Fun. I will conquer this area later. Fine! I will answer you, only one condition that will be revealed AFTER our talks.

???: What is your point of origin?

Cao: I got rid of it, it is a barren land in the outskirts of rural China. It was my first conquest, when I still go there the smell of carrion and rotten flesh tickle my nose and dance on my tongue. I left the mass graves there, if you want to go check. -He begins to smirk and flick his tongue, savoring the memory- You didn't agree to my dealing

???: Your dealing will be dealt with in another phase. Where did you go after your point of origin?

Cao: Hard to say. I began to rally the country side with forces and my influence enough to drive out the Black Dragon reign. I had Heaven's Mandate so I was rightful as king. I enjoy my fill of flesh, both through my lust and...my gluttony

???: And at what age?

Cao: I was ten at my revolution, 15 when I finally commanded an army of my own

???: And you used this army to conquer your homeland?

Cao: Of what was left of it. The world was in ruin, my kin even more so. I sought survival. I sought conquest. I sought many things.

???: Why?

Cao: Why does grass grow towards the sun, why does man come towards danger once knowing his fate....I did it cause it beckoned me. It was my survival. My humanity. I doubt you'd know anything about that. Once I get my kingdom ready I'll write a book about it--I suggest you buy it

???: Interesting response. Documented. We have data on your conquests. However, there is an irregularity in your behavior patterns at one point in particular...

Cao: Tell me off -he looks towards there head, it reminded him of an egg..- Ben-dan

???: Why go to No Man's Land?

Cao: My legacy was in need. I failed.

???: Your... legacy?

Cao: My son. It is better left unsaid. However I gained another

???: Documented. What did you do in No Man's Land?

Cao: Investigate. Much like you are doing now. Many were under my view. However I found another. He will do nicely. Now what else will have of me

???: What did you do after leaving No Man's Land?

Cao: I began to reform the east, the orient. I heard of a organization, that once affiliated themselves with old foes

???: An organization? Elaborate.

Cao: NEXT

???: Elaborate.

Cao: NEXT QUESTION

???: Why?

Cao: Know not of this organization, but I do know of some who will

???: Who?

Cao: The one who left the giant crater in the ground. The one who show enough strength to warrant caution. Beaumont. The blue haired one, with her red haired sex minion

???: It is she who caused this current surge of crime... we are actively gathering information on the subject known as Josephine Beaumont. Seeking to understand. Control.

Cao: I doubt that one did much, she seems strong enough. I know not when this surge started.

???: Subject eliminated CP-02. An entity which held much of the planet under it's control. Without control, the earth deteriorated further, there were also no apparent sucessors to CP-02. It is unknown how Josephine Beaumont awakened... it is estimated that one .000000!% of psychics are capable of this... unheard of at the age she did so.

Cao: I cannot tell whether or not this is great for me not having that Charles android about controlling everything. However.....Even you creatures know of her---enough to take note of her ability. I have my own ideas for her

???: Please explain. This collective wishes to gather as much information on the subject as possible.

Cao: -He smirks widely as his bald headed friends shows much more...expression- How interesting! How bout this. "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" or however that saying goes. She's guilt ridden enough I bet due to her WONDERFUL eradication of Canada, I'll get to give her redemption and just end...Win/Win.

???: And you believe she's not stubborn enough to deny any help from others...?

Cao: I know of her comical stubbornness. However it will not be her I will see directly. It will be Mr. Mercy's choice in the end. Of their survival they better desire this

???: Interesting. On a different note, it seems you have a bounty of 890,000 and a Threat Rating of A. It seems Paladin has an interest in you. It wants you dead. Why do you believe that is so?

Cao: I hate Charles and everything affiliated with him. Allowing he world to fester in filth and bore generations with the fault of a few men. An A rank. How fun. Seems at least higher than the last time. I have an army. An army enough regain territory. To gain rage and following beyond out borders. I will remake the world--I will bring humanity to it's fullest. Equality. I am jealous of you. You as a collective--We'll be akin to each other soon enough

???: You seek to become a collective?

Cao:  Humanity will evolve to intended outcome. However there has been road blocks many of which have been there by Charles and others. I seek humanity's best interest. Just that mine will be greater--my glory commands this

???: Humorous. (Is completly deadpan)

Cao: Judge me as you may. Yet look at yourselves. You ask questions and do not seek them out. No life. No motive.

???: What we do is not to your understanding. You are a man... one whom seems to hold a deep interest in augmenting his body...

Cao: I make axes out of stone, tendon, and stick--I evolve by genes or my tools. I have motivation beyond yours. My soul and crown will out weigh any of you. Augmentations are merely a means to end. What will not be given to the next generation in genes will be given in knowledge

???: Could you perhaps list and describe the augmentations you have to us?

Cao: if you are talking about my mutation, that is by fate itself. My body is my own. However the ones you may be referring to is the King Serum. A mixture of cybernetic and biological tools. It both heightens and accelerates my mutations. Electromagnetic fields I create are under my control if that's what your are asking.

[3:52:54 AM] Gorgias the Younger: ???: Your fascination with "evolving" is... interesting... you make scientific breakthroughs just to change your own body...- documenting...

Cao: Breakthroughs....Yes I guess you could call it that. I feel that my  knowledge is worth nothing less than grain--I feel that the world before this held so much more...advancement

???: What makes you think that?

Cao: Just a hunch. -A coy smile comes forth from the man-

???: Response noted. We have noted you seem to hold particular interest in your children. This is odd considering your personality. Elaborate.

Cao: My legacy will live on. I have vast stores of children able to take the task after I leave this world. I will see to it that this world will still grow even after my failings

???: Are you not afraid they will destroy your domain once they inevitably compete with one another?

Cao: They are not so devious. They are devout to the cause. In one way or another they'll do my job--whether they like it or not

???: Interesting response. And you goal is... world conquest?

Cao: World Reconstruction by Conquest. Win/Win

???: And then what? What happens after this?

Cao: Many things. Many a great things. We are at the edge of the world, we can see the end of the world from here. I will force humanity to rise over this end and turn into the beasts we once were.

???: Very interesting. What do you think of... The Killer Gene? Considering many consider them "beasts" in their own right...

Cao: They need to be studied, just like the other advanced humans. I need to know more about them. However Kraven's children will do nice

???: So you know of his true nature...?

Cao: I've been keeping tracking of him. He never seemed truly insane, more designed. More efficient. More evolved

???: Note taken. And you are aware of The Trust as well, yes?

Cao: No. Is that the group I was searching to exterminate? The one with Xiu and Charles?

???: Perhaps... wht other goals do you have? You seem to have many.

Cao: Do I? It seems revolving around a singular idea. The world needs a hero, or many. I will conquer it in order to save it. Just like the romans builts roads I shall build the foundations of the new world and I will see it to it's ultimately form

???: You fancy yourself a hero?

Cao: What is a hero? A figure to live in idolatry as a demiurge to the masses? A singular man rising to confront conflict with the human will? I do what I must, hero or not. If I desire the world to be renewed then so be it. Hero or not I am still striving for humanity--better than most the ilk the lie in the world.

???: Interesting response... recorded. We believe this interview is over now...

Cao: Not before you give me what I want, I want to go about trying these "heroics" with your end of the bargin

???: And what do you want from us...?

Cao: Give me the coordinates of Ryder Mercy and Joesphine Beaumont location, also I doubt that this would matter...Tell "Father Death" that I still want to share a bout with him. So long there is no memory erasure that is....
???: Do you really believe we know the location of either Ryder Mercy of Josephine Beaumont...? We don't even know where you are...

Cao: I see. Oh well! How about this for a request, I would like you to at least introduce yourself to me next time--perhaps maybe then I would be more kind in sharing answers rather than beating around the bush with ideology
???: If we meet in person, then it will be of dire consequences... you will know what we are when we meet. However... you have been chosen...

Cao: Hrmph! I, Cao Xiaohan, accept!

[9:59:53 PM] Gorgias the Younger: ???: What happened five years ago is only the beginning...
Cao: -the man stands silently and attentive awaiting these enigmatic creatures prophetic words to ring within him  -
???: Everything... wiill... change...

Cao: -He chuckles in the idea that this change could be in his favor or viciously against him-
???: We will now part ways.

Cao: You should be honored, collective, to have met me, Cao Xiaohan. Farwell!

??: Goodbye. (Cao wakes up)

END INTERVIEW

Last edited by RichNuttyTaste on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:51 pm

I wonder if anybody reads this
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

I mean who would, there's nothing read here..
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

I dunno man. Emu is a fuccboi tho
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:54 pm

I wonder if aliens smoke weed or at least a weed counterpart.
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:55 pm

When's the next page goddamn...
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:55 pm

My wife left me and took our two handicapped children
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:56 pm

What a bitch. Also whats good with you guys
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:56 pm

I'm fine. just waiting for the next page
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:57 pm

-Whistles in the dark web-
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Llamas are natures warriors
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Nutty's Spread 1407201994840_zps29996444
Alternate Appearances:
Nutty's Spread Creighton_zps49826e30
Name:
Wei Xiaohan
Codename:
The Ash
"Wei"
Race:
Cloned Human
Birthday:
Unknown.
Height:
Tall
Weight:

Sexuality:
Hasn't Chosen
Relationship Status:
Single
Goals:
-Achieve a true sense of freedom
-Live out his final days fighting for a better future
-Find his Wei...I mean Way

-Discussing ideas such as freedom
-Making Memories worth living
-Enjoying a land without walls
-Not being a criminal
-Fighting for what he believes in

Dislikes:
-His "hitchhiker"
-Charles
-Sayings/Idioms
-No one will address the idea of sex to him.
-Holding freedoms from both him and others
-Needless fighting
-Irresponsible people
-Inefficient methods of action
Family:
Cao Xiaohan and his clan
Unknown
Alignment:
Chaotic Good
Voice: (Description or link. Link is probably better)

Last edited by RichNuttyTaste on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:21 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
N. O. W. H. E. R. E
-Unofficial Member-
Currently a wander freedom fighter against anything paladin

Assignment in Faction:
None
Vehicle:

Wei uses his ability to steal or commandeer various vehicles from the wastes, however he can use his ability to easily traverse the wastes with a bit of effort. Recently there has been various dust cloud surging through the land.....

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush,  ♗=mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

(Keep the symbols above there as a guide, use these for characters to represent different relations. You may use more than one symbols for one character)

Hannibal/Cao-♞♗☺*     *It is not entirely clear
Jo-☺/۞
Emilia-۞
Lukas-۞
Zombie-۞
Eagle/Rommel-۞
Inna-۞
Jaspoooooo-۞
Melina-۞

Crimes: Rebellion against Paladin, actually he hasn't really done anything considered of a crime. Deserter and associates with Criminals. He has been accused of killing scientists, but any claims to such are unfounded and baseless due to no evidence linking him to the crimes. There's also a rumor that he did assist Cao Xiaohan with some advances in America. Unconfirmed NOWHERE assistance,

Defining Characteristics:

• Quirky almost robotic behavior, thinks logically and has no real understand of human culture to a point. Usually a more gruff and annoyed demeanor than most, however he is heavily implied to have

• Some burn scars on his body

• Notably resistant to fire and heat

• Looks similar to Cao but certain things are different between them

• While not psychic he does carry some sort of lingering "being", and this can be directly felt by some psychics. It wouldn't be a wrong answer if one would were to call it a "ghost"

• Extremely trained and physically fit

• Slight Megalo mutation however it is mostly just improved muscle mass with few other improvements

Threat Rating: (Leave blank)

Bounty: (Keep it bellow 900'000 unless you have special permission or are starred. Should be above 100'000 to count as a Super Criminal. Leave Blank)

Combat Type:

High-Concept/Semi-psychic

Strengths:

• Highly resistant to burns still, but not as much as when he was younger and had the serum

• Very tactical and aggressive, he hates shock and awe moves--thus he prides himself of his efficiency and dedication to his work

• While not a charismatic leader he does know how to command forces and was taught by Cao Xiaohan himself.

• His knowledge on martial arts is very respectable and rivals most in actual use

• Nearly unrivaled in swordplay and has great pride in this regard, often using more than he uses his guns. He will use both skill and brute force with his blade to win. He is more inclined to use his strength more than skill at first until coming to meet with those with formidable strength. Its not uncommon to hear about his foes being bifurcated by a single stroke

• He is verily learned in various mutations and artificial enhancements and how the may be used to be both beneficial and detrimental to him and his enemy

Weaknesses:

• He has lost some of his ability to manipulate flames due to lack of his medical treatment.

• Is often alone and isn't assisted much at the moment

• His ability is very tasking for him after awhile

• Anger is the emotion that afflicts him the most and often clouds his judgement

• Doesn't understand most "idioms" that much EX- "Kicking the bucket. Dead as a doorknob. He's a screwloose. etc etc"

• Overconfident and is arrogant over his genetics and his "advancement" over some humans.

• Can over exhaust himself if forced in extended battles.

• Against what most believe Wei's ability does NOT allow intangibility--he is always solid

• Wei is rather aggressive and it's a bit easier for him to end in a fight with someone when concerning his "friends" and loyalties. Also his history as a being.

Weapons:

The METEOR Mrk 2 || This is the same style of blade that Wei used before in No Man's Land, however this blade is now able to house a secondary blade in it's sheathe, this secondary blade is a modified Tanto. A Tanto is a short blade that is similar to a katana, however it is also closer to a combat knife in this sense, Wei uses this blade to complement his longer katana blade. This blade is used for parrying and using more dagger tactics over sword tactics--however it is not blessed with the same cutting power or range as the longer sword along with not having the gun-sheathe the first Meteor had. The Mrk 2 Version of the longer blade is an upgraded version of the old one by being both lighter and more manageable. It still does have the gun-sheathe from before.  

Dual SCORIA Shotguns || Wei wields two light auto shotguns that fire slug round that slightly imploded on impact, this slight explosion is a fiery spray. These guns have have a lengthy reload time

SLAG Grenades || SLAG grenades are a unique grenades to Wei as they are a combination of both gas/smoke grenades mixed firebombs. SLAG grenades first releases an irritant that affects both the eyes and throat with this initial explosion a second follows afterward that disperses a highly flammable substance similar to Napalm onto his foes. Wei is very limited in his use of these grenades and usually uses it as a last resort move.

Powers:

Wei's original ability, his strange flame ability is extremely diminished, he still has training well beyond a mere soldier. Even more so than his last experience in NML due to Cao training him extensively. He has learn military martial arts and to which was taught by both old paladin experience and Cao's own military...The slight mutation he does have is just similar muscular strength to Cao

Ashes to Ashes || A far cry from his original ability of fire, but still reminiscent of it's old flavor. While his old ability used flames created by a strange relationship with him having a biological relationship with specialized bacteria that created intense heat that he could control somewhat by varying "degrees". Wei's new ability comes in light of a certain visitor that has taken refuge inside his mind. Forced to live with this being it "loans" him the ability to conjure telekinetic shield in the form of ash, smoke, and brimstone. It is unknown why it is such a specific ability--some say it is his attachment to his old powers....

•  Ashen Heart || This ability allows him to do many things, such as create a resistant shield of ash, smoke and brimstone that protects what it covers from damage. This ability is limited in this regard as it does provide damage prevention--but with a limit. This limit is usually around normal gunfire and attacks. The shield cannot go against sustained gunfire or physical damage that can exceed something around a cannon shot. However this ability does allow him to register a damage output outclassing most cybernetic humans along side his slight mutation. A sub-trait of this ability is that when it disperses it leaves a smoke bomb like effect that blocks both psychic and visible detection. This ability regens not long after it reaches it damage threshold, however it would have to begin in a neutral state.

Another trait to note about this ability is that the discharge can be forcibly done by Wei's command, leading to various set-ups and combo potential

•  Haze Trigger || Wei can create afterimages of himself out of ash and smoke that can mimic his movements or even carry out their own movements to both overwhelm, distract, and outnumber his enemies. These "Ash Clones" are unstable and do not last very long--even a simple concentrated strike can eliminate one. Each of these clones have smaller but similar properties of Ashen heart with a more destructive"blip" but not huge ash and smoke cloud would be made. If one is destroyed a small spark of brimstone is ignited and shatters into a hail of brimstone and bombs that can damage even heavily armored targets if used in great succession. The limit to this ability is Wei's concentration and focus holding out  A more advanced form of this move is a that Wei quickly activates Ashen Heart's explosion of smoke mixed with brimstone then forms various clones that both attack.

• Cinder Slipstream || This ability allows Wei to cloak himself in a field of ash and glass, and even brimstone at such high speeds that a normal human attempting to touch them would be gravely injured or even killed by such intense speeds of both unbridled destruction and the impact enough to tear through most raw materials such as earth. What further increases this ability's deadliness is that he uses the remnants of his old powers to set himself aflame--become a destructive force that tears through battlefields. He uses the momentum gained by his kinetic power to thrust himself into the fray as a lancing attack the can go in any direction he can think of and that is possible. He draws in surrounding foes and objects into his rampage of destruction that will either immolate them in a blaze of heat and wind or tear them apart in a violent wind of glass, brimstone, and ash.
    This ability is only stays activated if he keeps moving at high speeds--almost no stopping can be allowed for it as it will die out and leave him without armor for a short time. Smaller bursts leads to lesser recovery and Heavier and Larger bursts lead to large recovery time both for Ashen Heart and general endurance
    This ability removes his Ashen Heart, however Ashen Heart can instantly activate this ability but Cinder Slipstream cannot flow into Ashen Heart. However he can spawn partial Haze Trigger forms that are basically more hands or replicas of his blade that have similar properties as Cinder Slipstream such as cutting power and heat.

Training:

Most of his training is from his days at paladin and later on he trained with Cao at China extensively. He has also done work with honing his powers to become a better adaptive fighter

See Fighting Style
Strategies:

Wei is an extremely aggressive fighter. Using only tactics, power and his abilities Wei will carry out a battle in both the quickest and most efficient way possible--Long running battles for him are annoying and often tasking for him.

Fighting Style:

Wei's fighting style consists of both Gun-kata and Swordsmanship based in more eastern traditions.

Swordsmanship Training || Wei has been trained ever since his "birth" to be a soldier and a damn good one at that, one of the key features of his training was swordsmanship. Initially given the METEOR High Frequency Blade, Wei has since trained further and gotten stronger with his ability with a sword--even learning more about how to flow it into his abilities. It seemed the styles he had learn grew over the years as he learn not only a fusion of Japanese sword styles, but a greater sense of knowledge Chinese martial art styles. This versatile mixture of styles makes him a devastating opponent to fight at close range  

Gun-kata || Showing interest recently in using Guns in fighting and protection he decidedly chose to mix it into Martial arts. Gun-kata is a fusion between eastern martial arts and gun-play allowing for both maneuverability, adaptability, and the deadliness of martial arts and guns.  

Ability Adaptability || Wei understands the utility and use of his ability. In a shortened sense Wei is a combo-fiend.  

Last edited by RichNuttyTaste on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 12 times in total
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

-Other-
Inspiration:
Gray Fox, Metal Gear Solid, Deathstroke, Smoker

Theme Music:

Extra Information/Trivia:

He recently started smoking out of stress and the double use of using it as an outlet for his ability--but his addiction to such a substance is unknown, but he comments on the subject "Habit or not I feel no need for it beyond my ability. Addiction to a genetically superiority does not allow such needless attachments"

He might do favors for NOWHERE affiliates

Relationship Journal: (Post link here)

Charahub: (Post link here)

[/color]

Last edited by RichNuttyTaste on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Interview
(The same as Act 3, though changed for the new setting. Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)

???: Subject is Wei Xiaohan, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Wei: It seems you already know who I am, I am Wei Xiaohan. Now tell me where am I

???: You are in our space. You will be unable to leave our space until you answer a series of questions.

Wei: -Wei begins to swirl a mix of ash and brimstone around his hand- I would you want me to stay here....I doubt that you would like to

???: You seem to be harboring violent feelings towards us. You cannot deal any damage while you are in our space. You are only wasting your time.

Wei: Paladin, I was made by one of the CP's science teams in order to join the Task Force 0 dubbed "Suicide Squad"

???: You are only wasting your time. Violence is futile in our space. You cannot leave until you answer our questions.

Wei: You creatures annoy me, fine! Question so I may leave

???: Explain your point of origin.

Wei: I am clone. Born of science. Born of genetics sublime

???: Whose DNA were you born of?

Wei: The Eastern King, Cao Xiaohan, I am a genetically modified creature born similiar to I, but I am...different, I am my own....creature

???: Subject claims singularity despite inherent similarities in bodily structure. Noted. Who was it that created you?

Wei: Paladin, I was made by one of the CP's science teams in order to join the Task Force 0 dubbed "Suicide Squad"

???: Ah. The CP Collective. Noted. You mention a "Task Force 0"--what was the purpose of this task force?

Wei: I only saw it as a Task Force to go about jobs his ther forces could not handle. However the key feature was that it was limited to criminals able to redeem themselves and gain their freedom by fullfilling Charles's wishes

???: You seem to act as though you know the other members well, to a certain extent--what did you think of each of them?

Wei: Humans. Many of them showed me various features of humility, insanity, obsession, indignation, and drive. I found myself differing from them, they were concern more for life than I ever was. I met a boy long ago, Lukas, he showed me compassion and empathy I never felt before. Rommel, now Eagle, showed me what hatred can accomplish and how it fuels peverisons of happiness by vengance....All of them showed me acts of humanity I had not and perhaps never will understand with such fragile empathy--none more greater than the being none as Josephine Beaumont....The leader.

???: You say that Josephine Beaumont had the greatest impact on you out of the members of the squad. What sort of impact was that?

Wei: She showed me that humanity was a chaotic race of beings, dedicated to change and freedom. Yet...She was driven to drive forward, to understand to realize what humanity is and show true empathy--However...her motives are telling of something else I cannot tell...

???: Noted. Are there any other things of note that you learned from other members of Task Force 0?

Wei: I-I am finished with such questions.

???: Answer the question.

Wei: Human reproduction..I do not know much of it, but the word sex has been apparent in these conversations...

???:....We will take that into our archives. What are your thoughts on the creator of this Task Force...?

Wei: Charles...He was a being who cause me agony along many others. Forcing them to be  captures in his delusions of granting the world peace and happiness.

???: What did you think of that man's ambitions?

Wei: Men who often think they can solve the world's troubles by taking it over are mad. Humanity as a whole must serve as the custodians of their own future...

???: And how exactly did he command the task force in order to further his ambitions? What did he have you do?

Wei: He forced us to obey him, in order to gain our freedom. And our lives. We were to follow him or face termination...

???: What sort of tasks were you to complete?

Wei: Whatever he wished us, mostly we were items of destruction and battle--he directed us and then we did the rest

???: What part did you have in the events that transpired on the day that Charles Paladin--otherwise known as CP-02--was terminated?

Wei: My father had taken me out of that battle, I refer to Cao as my father, he let me watch from afar. Saying it was not my turn to fight

???: By Cao, you mean Cao Xiaohan--the man whose DNA created you. When did you first come to meet him?

Wei: I met him when he was under the guise of Samebito, after a mission where we were to end our relations with the mafia in No Man's Land. He taught me things afterwards, raised me....he became my father

???: What sort of things did such a man teach you...?

Wei: Fighting, Art, Education, Ideology...He brought me into his home and gave me identity, and fully dubbed me Wei Xiaohan

???: Are you still living with this man now, or have you separated?

Wei: I do freelance work, I have since left his stead--I was unable to fully agree with his methods

???: Are you by yourself?

Wei: Mostly yes. I have made contacts with old "friends" but nothing truly telling of a team. I am my own man, my freedom gained

???: "Old friends", you say. Who might these old friends be?

Wei: No one needed to be talked about

Wei: Old task force members....

???: Which ones have you come into contact with?

Wei: Jo. That is all that I shall say

???:....Noted. What is your opinion on what Josephine Beaumont has done to this world in the past...?

Wei: I have not long to live, what she will do the world is not my concern

???: You say you do not have long to live....what do you mean by that?

Wei: A soul inside me tells me of the time I have, my false body will fail...Weighed down by memories and decay

???: Possible personality disorder noted. Going back to the topic of your free-lance work....can the collective assume that this work is done through violence?

Wei: I hunt old relics from my past. Paladin. I aim to destroy them...

???: Do you bear this hatred towards Paladin Industries because CP-02 was the one who created you?

Wei: I have an unhealthy obsession...

???: Unhealthy obsession noted. How do you go about destroying these people? What sort of weaponry do you use?

Wei: Modified swords from the weaponry Charles gave me. Also armaments from Cao--along with other things...

???: Elaborate.

Wei: I hold new abilities, ones granted to me. I cannot fully go into detail.

Wei: I cannot because it is hard for me to articulate. There is a soul inside...She granted me a favor. A favor that allows me to control..the Ashes

???:....This is some sort of alternate personality?

Wei: I told you. There is another here

???: Who is this other?

Wei: I do not know, Are we finished here

???: No, we are not finished until you tell us of this other presence. Inform us of all you know about it.

Wei: Female. Young. childish

???: And when did this presence appear....?

Wei: After my stay with Cao

???: Did Cao do something that triggered this?

Wei: Unknown. I doubt such things.

???: Do you have any idea if it might be connected to anything else...?

Wei: Unknown

???: You are being highly uncooperative.

Wei: Absence of knowledge, now we are both in the same situation

???: We will continue investigation into this. Is there anything else pertinent that you actually are aware of?

Wei: None

???: Very well. You have been chosen...

Wei: I do not understand..

???: The world is going to be undergoing a great change. You will be a part of that change.

Wei: Fine then...

???: We are done here if you have no further questions.

Wei: ...

???:...................Wait. You failed to mention that....odd thing....you did with the ashes earlier....what was that...?

Wei: -He begins to slowly create miniature storms of ash, brimstone and soot. After images of Wei begin to arrive- I command it, by the soul with in me

???:....The little girl soul?

Wei: I borrowed it

???:...........Borrowed what?

Wei: The ability to influence something I have great affinity for

???: Noted. An interesting ability. Aside from that....there shouldn't be anything else to ask about....

Wei: Thank you...I think.

???: In that case, we are done here. You may go now.... (Wei wakes up)

END INTERVIEW
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:31 pm

SMOKED DICK
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

GOD IM SORRY
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

WHY DO I CONTINUE
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:32 pm

NO DADDY I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:35 pm

I WONDER IF ANYONE REALIZES WHO WEI WAS TALKING ABOUT LATER ON....
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:35 pm

IM SUBTLE, ULTRA SUBTLE
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen