Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Levi's Dorks

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Empty Re: Levi's Dorks

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Gif%202_zpsfoik9fem

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Gif%203_zps47etcs4i

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Gif%206_zpsme3wrdzr

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:08 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Gif%2010_zpsdiujsvu5

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Gif%204_zpstk7tcuwv

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Gif%205_zpskdbyllce

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Gif%2011_zpslc2szmqd

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Gif%207_zpst6xxx3it

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Gif%2012_zpsnubla66f

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Gif%209_zpsplq1vesk

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:10 pm

-Dossier-

Appearance:

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 30_zpsn5cosac8

Alternate Appearances:

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 5_zps53nzbpgo

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 27_zpsbmbc0yzc

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 28_zpspfytvj8h

Name:
Rook Duske

Codename:
Checkmate

Race:
Psychic Human

Birthday:
September 6th

Height:
5'9''

Weight:
155 lbs

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Goals:
-To finish the incomplete A.I. started by another hacker
-To start actually caring about things again
-To find a true passion
-To leave a mark on this world and not be forgotten
-Get a cute boyfriend, maybe?

+Candy (and sweets in general)
+Computers and technology
+Visual novels
+Cute guys
+Drawing, and art in general
+Writing
+Music
+Keeping himself busy
+Color (vibrant, pastel--all sorts of colors)

Dislikes:
-Not getting plenty of sleep
-Stressing over blood sugar worries
-Not having any sort of electrical power source
-Spicy food
-Having to be involved in debates or arguments
-Unnecessarily loud noises
-Turnips and radishes
-Being touched without permission (he's actually kind of afraid of this one)
-Small, enclosed spaces (he's claustrophobic)
-Having too much time to think deeply about things

Family:
Alex Duske (mother, alive)
Lewis Duske (father, alive)

Hacker

Alignment:
True Neutral

Voice:
X
(The silver haired guy,,,)

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:57 am; edited 6 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:24 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
The Alliance

Assignment in Faction:

Vehicle:
Through his psychic powers, Rook is able to draw his own vehicles--they'll vary from time to time, sometimes being a car, sometimes a motorcycle, or other things--the one consistent factor is that Rook is really bad at drawing vehicles. They will always look very scribbly and strange. At the very least, he tries his best.

Relations: (♥ =love interest, ☺ =friend, ★ =in same faction, ✗ =enemy, ☠ =rival, ♔ =boss, ☻ =best friend, ☣ =opposing faction,  ✿ =crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞ =family, ✖ =ex love interest, ♙ =working under, ♠ =ex-friend, ۞ =ex-ally)

- Bunny Mio - ☺
- Cain - ✗ ☣
- Crispin Mortesque - ☻
- Jackal Swagger - ♔ ☺ ★
- Jolyne Beaumont - ♔ ☺ ★
- Kylie Deorio - ✗ ☣
- Lukas Reinhardt - ☺
- Nao - ☺
- Natalie "Jack" Cross - ☺ ★
- Timothy White - ☺ ★
- Willow Sinclair - ☺ ★

Crimes:
Hacking into numerous major organization databases and sites, altering and or stealing information upon those sites, nearly managing to hack into PALADIN Industries (but not quite), working (without face to face contact) with several criminal powers over a few years, vandalism, currently working in the employ of a criminal of quite ominous prestige.

Defining Characteristics:
Always carrying around a laptop, most often stuffing his face with candy and/or dozing off, also his clothes are kind of covered in wires,,,,

Threat Rating:
C

Bounty:

Combat Type:
Psychic

Strengths:
+His vast imagination allows him to make good use of his psychic abilities
+He's extremely intelligent, and good at strategizing.
+He's also very good with technology, and is quite the proficient hacker.
+His psychic powers allow him to create most anything, so long as he can both visualize it in his mind and draw it in the air.
+He's pretty good at analyzing enemies and reading their strategies based upon their actions.
+Generally he's got a very good memory and is good at collecting information from things that people say or through other methods--he can't read minds, but he's good at keeping all of the information he gains in check.

Weaknesses:
-He has no idea how to fight hand-to-hand, and he ould be easily overpowered if attacked in such a way.
-If anyone were to use his fears against him, he wouldn't be able to use his psychic powers.
-He's oftentimes quite sleepy, and gets tired easily. He doesn't have all that much stamina for physical activity.
-He's not exactly the fastest guy around. Someone who's been trained to run fast could easily outrun him.
-Similarly, he isn't exactly the strongest or most durable. He'd be easy to physically restrain, and wouldn't be so durable as far as getting hit by attacks goes.
-He needs to be able to move his arms and hands in order to use his psychic powers.

Weapons:
Rook's only weapon is his tablet pen--which actually is able to turn into a small laser dagger. The blade consists of white-hot energy, which burns blue. When the pen isn't being used as a dagger, it functions as a normal electronic tablet pen. The pen has several USB drive ports on it.

Powers:
Rook has psychic powers. His particular brand of psychic abilities allows him, with his fingertips, to draw in the air. His sketches in the air come up as streaks of light, and he can draw in whatever color he's thinking about at the moment. Anything that he draws, subsequently, he can bring to life. It will become a solid construct that can be used for whatever purpose the item he's drawn is normally used for. The more detail he puts into drawing something, the more powerful of a presence it will have. For instance, if he draws a square in the air, it will simply be a square that one can feel the edges of, but that things can pass through. If he takes that square and draws light streaks on it, it will react to things flying at it like a sheet of glass. Taking it to the next level, if he were to fill it with horizontal lines, it would act like a wooden fall. Drawing in bricks would make it act like a brick wall. Drawing things in 2-D will keep them in only one dimension as they move, but drawing things with a 3-D perspective on them will make them take on new dimensions, thusly making them more usable. He's pretty good at drawing inanimate objects--living creatures take a bit more effort, and anything sentient is pretty difficult. He can draw living, sentient creatures and bring them to life, but the creatures won't be able to talk, and can't think beyond a few basic commands. Additionally, keeping multiple of these constructs up at once will put a considerable strain on Rook's mind. Inanimate objects aren't too hard, although having too many of them up at once would give him a headache. Living creatures and sentient living creatures are far more difficult--and having even a few of these brought to life at a time could give him a massive migraine, and would require extreme focus in order to keep them alive.
Another ability of his is that, there is a USB flash drive that he keeps on his person at all times that he's able to plug into his tablet pen. When he does this, he's able to rapidly draw around himself in circles, using his psychic abilities to rapidly summon onto himself the data he has stored in that flashdrive--which is a battle suit of sorts. This suit enhances his hacking capabilities and also eases any headaches he might get from his psychic powers. It also eliminates most outside noise to ease his chromestesia during battles. This suit is covered in keyboards in several places, which all connect to screens inside the visor on his helmet, as well as being covered in several flash drives, USB cords, and several other wires. If exposed to a database while in this suit, he'd be able to hack into it quite easily. The downside of the suit is that it's quite flashy and bright--making him a bit more of a target than he would like. Also, the fabric on it is even thinner than his normal clothes--it doesn't really give him any protection from blows at all.

Training:
As far as combat goes, Rook has had no training whatsoever. However, he got training in his computer skills and hacking from both of his parents. They taught him most of what he knows about computers. He honed his psychic powers by himself--he discovered them as a child, and didn't find them strange at all until his parents actually found out about them and told him that they were, in fact, not exactly normal--but definitely not a bad thing.

Strategies:
Rook's general strategy is to stay out of the way during most battles. He'll stay to the side, doing what he can to hack into enemy cybernetics and disrupt nanomachines. He can't actually fight himself, for the most part, so he does what he can to stay out of the way of his allies. When he is pulled into the fray, though, he'll make use of his psychic powers and his dagger in order to defend himself. In many cases, he'll oftentimes attack from the edges of a battle with long-ranged atacks with his psychic powers if at all possible.

Fighting Style:
Rook doesn't exactly have a distinct fighting style. He mostly sticks to just hacking. If the opportunity arises, he'll use his psychic powers to attack from afar.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:24 am; edited 7 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:31 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:
,,,,i don't even remember,,,,,

Theme Music:
Rook's Theme - Sleepyhead

Extra Information/Trivia:
-Rook has Type 2 Diabetes.
-In reaction to this, he also has cybernetics in his body that keep track of how much sugar is in his blood. This makes sure that he never has too much or too little. Whenever he eats some sort of food, the cybernetics dole out the proper amount of sugar to his body, and stores the rest of it up in case of any event in which his body might suddenly need a lot more sugar. Because of this, he often eats candy not only because he likes it, but also to make sure that his cybernetics always have a good supply of sugar.
-Rook has a condition known as chromestesia. This is a variation of synethesia, which causes him to see sounds as bursts of color in his vision. He perceives different sounds as different colors, and as such, he doesn't particularly like very noisy and chaotic places, seeing as how all of the colors cropping up tends to make it difficult for him to focus.
-He actually does enjoy this condition, though, since he's grown up with it and it's rather normal to him--he generally gauges people's personalities based upon what sort of colors he sees when he hears their voices, when he's first meeting people.
-Rook's laptop is both quite large and quite durable. It was specifically built to make sure that it could hold a lot of charge and would be difficult to break.
-Rook received a flash drive through a series of people it passed through--this flash drive once belongred to another hacker, who was apparently developing a high-level A.I. He's taken it upon himself to finish the project, since the flash drive itself seems to have once belonged to a hacker that he admires.
-Rook is a very sleepy person--if there's one thing he's good at, it's dozing off in odd places. Most of the times, he doesn't even mean to fall asleep. He just seems to be perpetually sleepy.
-Along with his general hacking, Rook has other hobbies on the computer--such as creating visual novels. He's created several of them in many different genres, although he seems to specialize in the BL genre, despite never having actually been in a relationship himself before. He's received generally positive feedback for his games, and has a good market among the hacker community.
-Along with that fact, Rook actually draws all of the pictures in his VNs. He's pretty good at illustrating people and backgrounds--his only real challenge is vehicles. He tends to try to avoid drawing those.
-Rook is a fan of music--but mostly only slow, calming pieces. Combining fast, intense songs together with his chromestesia--those kind of songs just give him a headache.
-Rook could be classified as depressed--or at the very least disillusioned with life. He hasn't really been able to find anywhere where he feels generally happy with himself and his situation. He gets anxious more often than not, but does a good job of hiding it--and his anxiety only gets worse when people touch him. He doesn't really like that much.

Relationship Journal:
( TBA )

Charahub:
Rook's Charahub

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:32 pm

Interview
(The same as Act 3, though changed for the new setting. Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)

???: Subject is Rook Duske, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Rook: ((it takes him a moment to wake up--when he does, he looks up sleepily, blinking a few times before pulling his glasses from his pocket and cleaning them on the edge of his shirt--doing all of this quite slowly and casually--before putting the glasses on and looking at the collective for a moment before letting out a loud yawn)) Who are you...?

???: Who we are does not matter. We are here to speak to you. You are an anomaly, to be studied. You will answer our questions and then you may leave.

Rook: ((still seeming pretty sleepy)) So...like a job interview--? 'Kay--that works--

???: That is a fair comparison. Yes. What is your point of origin?

Rook: Hmm...somewhere....up in Maine...? Not exactly the walled-off communities, but somewhere up there...it was a bit south of those towns... ((he yawns again))

???: Elaborate on the time spent there.

Rook: Well, let's see...I grew up in a normal house, and I lived with my mom and dad...Mom taught me how to use a computer--Dad taught me about psychic stuff...aaaand...other than that, it was pretty normal...? Nothing really bad actually happened. I kind of just chilled for a while until I got old enough to leave the house--then I just chilled...elsewhere, I guess...?

???: Explain further on your... "chilling elsewhere"...

Rook: Well, I found a house of my own--it was kind of abandoned and falling apart, but I managed to get a generator in there and get the electricity running--I did free-lance hacking jobs out of there for a while. It was pretty chill--nobody really bothered me. I made money off the hacking and kind of just travelled to the nearest town over to get food and stuff--soon the place had running water, too--I made enough money to make that place a really nice house--except I kinda left as soon as it got super nice, which was kind of balls...but I'd kind of found a better job somewhere else, so-- ((he seems a little bit more awake now, fidgetting while he's talking))

???: We see... and your occupation as a hacker... how is that working out for you?

Rook: Pretty good, actually--I'm working for an organization now who's run by somebody pretty neat--and I like my co-workers, too--one of them actually helps me out with the projects I make on the side--

???: And what can you tell us about this organization...?

Rook: It's led by this quirky lady that goes by 'The Mistress'--and we like...do stuff...? I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to tell you...

???: Nothing you say will ever leave this room...

Rook: ((he yawns again)) What, so do you have data banks in your heads or something...? Considering this is like a job interview, it's not as if I'm the only one being brought in here...you've got to be putting the info somewhere if you're keeping it from a bunch of people, yeah...? ((he doesn't even seem to be avoiding the question--more so that he's just curious--))

???: The nature of how we document our data is not important. We wish to know more about the organization you work for...

Rook: Whatever you say--let's see... ((he thinks for a moment)) ...I know that I do a lot of stuff with information gathering for them--hacking into databases and whatnot--I do other hacking stuff for the boss, too--I'm pretty sure we're also not super cool with those vigilante guys or Paladin...? Or something like that--

???: The vigilantes and Paladin. Yes, most Super Criminal organizations are not "super cool" with them... MOST... and could you tell us about any of your co-workers at The Alliance?

Rook: I mean, I guess I can see why--they're kind of pieces of shit, but hey-- ((he pauses to listen to their next question, realizing he'd accidentally interrupted them)) Hm...well, I usually hang out with Boss and Willow the most...and they're both pretty cool--Willow helps me out with my projects, and Boss is like--...around--she's fun to hang out with--the others are under the other boss and aren't around so much but I think they're pretty okay--?

???: The Alliance is in a unique predicament as far as its leadership goes... could you explain that?

Rook: Well, there's basically two Bosses...and I think that more or less it's like...two baby factions joining up to become one big faction...? ((he pauses a moment to stretch his arms, then standing up out of the chair to stretch a bit more, but not actually attempting to go anywhere)) Sorry...I'm a bit stiff from sleeping-- ((he flops back down in the chair, then pausing for another moment)) I'm pretty sure that the two bosses have similar goals, but you never know. I don't think that either one of them is more important than the other in the big faction, though, so that's nice--wouldn't want one side lording its officers over the other--

???: Interesting... you are a psychic, correct?

Rook: Mm-hm. ((he nods, yawning again briefly))

???: Explain your psychic powers. And while you're at, how do you use them for your faction...?

Rook: They're like.... ((he pauses, thinking on how to explain it)) Drawing powers...I can draw stuff in the air, and it become solid. It's kind of a slower, sloppier version of psychic constructs, I guess--I'm not really a fighter, but they are usable in battle--? I can use them for other things, too--like if I ever need a longer cord to attach to a thing and hack it directly...I can just draw the cord and get in from there...? Stuff like that--

???: Interesting. How long have you known you've had powers?

Rook: Since I was pretty little, actually--my dad's a psychic, too, so he taught me all about it.

???: Could you talk about your dad?

Rook: Hm...oh, Dad's great! I still talk to him and Mom sometimes, over the computer--since my mom's really good with computers, too, we're able to communicate pretty easily. Dad's not so great with computers, but he's a really great psychic...he got a few offers to join different organizations before because of his powers, but he turned them all down. I'm not that selfless, unfortunately. ((he gaves a small, embarrassed chuckle))

???: Interesting... what are your parents doing now?

Rook: They're both living in an apartment in Scarlet right now. Last time I talked to them was around a week or so ago, and they were doing fine, I'm pretty sure. Mom's still working for hacking jobs, and I think that Dad's job hunting right now--

???: And are they aware of your current occupation...?

Rook: Oh, of course. Mom says she's pretty proud of me, getting a big gig like this--

???: It seems you've been given a bounty of 412'200 and a Threat Rating of C... it seems Paladin has taken a notice of you... what do you make of this...?

Rook: Hm... ((he seems to think for a moment)) ...It's a pretty good start. There have been hackers who've done better. I've got to get as good as them.

???: You don't seem very fazed by this at all, despite your life clearly being in danger...

Rook: I mean...it's better than just...not doing anything, right? Life in danger or not, everyone dies sometime...I want to make a mark on the world before that happens. ....Somehow--

???: Acceptable response. What goals are you currently pursuing?

Rook: Let's see...I've got an unfinished AI that I'm working on, if that counts for anything...? Another hacker started it years ago, and I happened upon it by chance--I'm trying to finish their work. Aside from that...I guess.. ((he hesitates)) I just...want to be remembered. I don't really wanna disappear...

???: Interesting... and could you tell us more about this AI?

Rook: ((he seems to brighten up as the subject goes to something of interest)) Well, it's an intelligent software that can understand human commands that are inputted through a keyboard. Once it's finished, it will have independent hacking capabilities, too, that will allow it to move through systems without being detected, slipping past defenses easily. It also has its own personal database, among other things...it's pretty cool...!

???: How close are you to finishing this? And how did you come across it...?

Rook: Pretty close, actually! The person was around three-fourths done when they stopped, so I should be able to finish it relatively soon, if there aren't any kinks in the process. As for where I got it from--can you believe it? A random junk seller had this USB flash drive in his stand. Said he found it lying buried in the sand in the desert, found it with his metal detector. I figured it was probably empty, and I could use a little more storage space, so I bought it--but it was nearly full already, with this crazy AI made by one of the hackers I admired most!

???:  One of the hackers you admired the most?

Rook: Yeah--nobody's heard from her for years, though. It was like she dropped off the face of the planet...around five years ago, I think, was the last time anyone heard from her. Man, when she was actually doing stuff, though, she was amazing...I heard she even hacked into Paladin's weaponry once--! How crazy is that?

???: Paladin Industries' technology -is- considered hack proof... so yes, this collective would consider that impressive....

Rook: It's like--people will remember her, you know? I want to be like that.

???: Interesting... you seem very concerned about being remembered..

Rook: ((he frowns a bit, looking away slightly and shrugging)) I mean...I don't know. Sometimes I just need to distract myself, because I think too hard about stuff. As much as I know that everyone's gonna die someday, it's not really something that I wanna accept--so if even one person could remember me...that'd be pretty cool.

???: Very interesting... is this what drives you...?

Rook:...Sort of, I guess? I mean...drive...I've got goals, but I'm not so sure if I've got ambition, really.

???: We see... well we believe this interview has come to an end...

Rook: Oh--we're done...? ((he pauses for a moment to think)) ....So I can go back to sleep now...?

???: You have been chosen...

Rook: Ah--so no sleep yet--? ....Did I get the job? Can I do it in my off hours of my other one--?

???: Everything will change... you will be part of that change...

Rook: ((his eyebrows raise slightly and he stays quiet for a moment, blinking a few times)) ...Really?

???: Goodbye. (Rook wakes up)

END INTERVIEW

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:35 pm

Levi's Dorks - Page 3 Gif%201_zpssxngunb0
Akikazemoon