Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pan's Pros

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Empty Re: Pan's Pros

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:06 pm

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

-Dossier-

Appearance:
Pan's Pros - Page 4 Zombie10

Alternate Appearances:
Pan's Pros - Page 4 Zombie10

Pan's Pros - Page 4 310

Name:
Nathan Crockett

Codename:
Zombie, The 5th Ranked Assassin, The Perfect Assassin, Skull Viper

Race:
Human

Birthday:
April 1st

Height:
5"11

Weight:

Sexuality:
Omnisexual

Relationship Status:
Single (FOREVER)

Goals:
To avenge Chelsea, kill ex-Vulture Team members, live up to Ashley's expectations, to become the perfect assassin

Dislikes:
- Sunshine
- Vulture Team
- Rainbows
- People bringing up the past
- Unicorns
- Chelsea's name being mentioned
- Eternal love
- People moving on with their lives
- Kindness

Family:
Ashley Kims - Adopted father
Barbara Kims - Adopted sister

Ranked Assassin

Alignment:
Lawful neutral

Voice:
Deadshot

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:58 pm

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
Militaires Sans Frontieres

Assignment in Faction:
Cobra Unit

Vehicle:
Pan's Pros - Page 4 Zombie11

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Ashley Kims - ♘♞♙♗★
Barbara - ♞
Kylie - ★
Poison - ♗♘♠
Bunny - ۞☠
Inna - ♠۞✿
Jo - ♠۞✗
Emilia - ۞✗
Jasper - ♠۞✗
Smile - ۞✗
Rommel - ♠۞✗
Wei - ۞✗
Santana - ☺♗
Isabella - ☺✿
Ryder- ✗☣۞

Crimes:
Several hundred assassinations, smuggling, public indecency

Defining Characteristics:
Skull mask, a multitude of weapons, an energy shield. While off duty: his blonde hair, angst issues, and unwillingness to be dully dressed

Threat Rating: S

Bounty: 1,000,000

Combat Type: High-Concept

Strengths:
+ He's a crackshot with firearms, particularly ricochet techniques
+ He's trained in various forms of combat, including sword fighting and martial arts
+ "Chelsea Install"

Weaknesses:
- Very bitter and cynical, refuses to accept help from others
- Cocky, bites off more than he can chew usually
- Chelsea runs on his own life energy, and has a chance of killing him.

Weapons:
Numerous, NUMEROUS, firearms. Usually whatever he needs for the job. However, they're often normal and generic weapons, not much special to them. He will occasionally also have knives. Zombie spent the last five years training to become a master of all weapons, and it shows.

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Zombie13

His handguns, "Martha" and "Betty". While they appear to be normal weapons, they fire reflective bullets that ricochet, allowing for Zombie to use his ricochet gun techniques with ease.

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Zombie12

After extensive training over the past five years, Zombie has become a master of many weapons, not just guns. Some of his new weapons of choice highlight this: he now has a European blade (it's from Scotland) which he named "Euphemia", along with this is a laser shield "Henry", which is powerful enough to stop bullets. This allows him to do combat against opponents with modern firearms.

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Zombie14

Chelsea, a High-Concept Weapon which allows Zombie to go to combat with Psychics and Killer Gene Humans on equal grounds. It takes the form of an armament on his right wrist, in the form of a gauntlet. The weapon seeps the power (read: life energy, which everyone has) of its user, and can kill him if he uses it and strains it for too long once it's inactive. The orb on Chelsea will glow bright red, and a crimson aura will form around his right hand, eventually however, the aura will completely encircle Zombie's body. Once it's active, Zombie is given incredible power. The aura created by Chelsea can be used in strikes from his right hand which can also be used to block long range attacks, in addition it also gathers around Zombie's sword as well as allowing him to shoot the aura out in tendrils. When hit by attacks from these, the weapon will suck the target's life energy and power up Zombie, healing his wounds or giving him an adrenaline boost. However, at the same time the weapon is consuming his life energy as well, so he needs to consistently get hits to not be killed by his own weapon. Chelsea is an artificial psychic construct, stolen by Militaries Sans Frontieres from The Trust in the aftermath of the Great Crime War. It possesses incredible power, but also the chance of killing its own user.

Powers:
N/A

Training:
Zombie's original training involved basic training from Ashley, and special gun techniques taught by Luis, which Zombie had honed since his childhood. Since the death of Chelsea, Zombie has been completely consumed by his work, and he wants nothing more but to become a more efficient killing machine. He sought advanced training from Ashley, in addition to other training from Barbara and even Kylie to become a better killer. Now, Zombie considers himself a "Weapon Master" with the knowledge to use any weapon.

Strategies:
Zombie has two main plans of attack depending on whether his opponents requires gunwork or swordwork, which Zombie will decided after feeling out his opponent for a bit. If using his guns, he will mostly rely on his ricochet techniques to catch his opponent off guard and trick them. All it takes is one opening, that's all he needed. If he decides to use a sword, he will rush his opponent, closing the distance between them and ruthlessly cutting at their openings. He will use his shield to block attacks while he closes in, then finish his opponent off with the sword. If all else fails, he'll active Chelsea, from which he'll try to end the fight as soon as possible before his life is drained away.

Fighting Style:
Zombie is a master of all weapons, exceeding in guns, short range weapons, and hand to hand combat. He will use his exceptional training to take his opponent down as soon as possible, either through tricks or by ruthlessly pursuing his opponent. If all else fails, Chelsea Install is used to quickly end the fight... or die. You know. Zombie stuff.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:10 pm

-Other-
Inspiration:

Theme Music:
Zombie Theme - I'm Here To Show The World

Chelsea Install Theme - I Am Perfection

Extra Information/Trivia:
- If it isn't obvious, no, he hasn't gotten over Chelsea dying yet. And he hates everybody because of it.
- He made amends with his old family and is now officially a member of Militaries Sans Frontieres. He had to work up from footmen status to a member of the Cobra Unit over the five years, while also training under the other ranked assassins to perfect his technique.
- No, his weapon Chelsea was not named Chelsea by The Trust or Ashley, it had no real name besides a number designation until Zombie was assigned the weapon by his father. He named it Chelsea.
- He's still a nudist, though he gives a lot less of a damn about everything now so he doesn't really even defend himself when people bring the topic up to him.

Relationship Journal:

Charahub:
Link

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:26 pm

(Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)

???: Subject is Nathan Crockett, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Nathan: What in the...? What the hell are you guys...?

???: Who or what we are does not matter. You must answer our questions if you expect to leave this place.

Nathan: *Pulls out a handgun and shoots at one of the bald men* Don't tell me what to do...

???: ((they don't seem to flinch, as the bullet passes through)) You cannot cause any damage in our space. You must answer our questions.

Nathan: Killjoys. What do you want?

???: Introduce yourself.

Nathan: The 5th Ranked Assassin, Zombie.

???: ...You don't plan on stating your real name, rather than your codename?

Nathan: The name I gave you is the only one that matters...

???: Noted. State your point of origin.

Nathan: No idea. My first memories are from South America though. Peru specifically...

???: Elaborate.

Nathan: Well... I was a victim of human trafficking... that's all I have to say about that matter. I guess I'm pretty fucked up because of that-

???: Obviously, you are no longer trapped in such a place, though....what happened that got you out?

Nathan: Somebody even more fucked up than me got me outta that situation. His name is Ashley Kims... maybe you've heard of him?

???: The name is present in the Collective's archives, yes. He retrieved you and brought you elsewhere?

Nathan: Yeah. To Paradise Bay... with a bunch of wanted cartel fugitives too... I question his decisions sometimes...

???: Do you remember the identities of the other fugitives?

Nathan: Yeah sure. Angel. Luis. Branca. Poison.

???: Poison, as in Ishbel Wissenchaft?

Nathan: You know her, huh...?

???: We are aware of her. She was....difficult to speak to.

Nathan: You... tried to interview her...? *Zombie seems astonished*

???: Yes.

Nathan: I'm so sorry...

???: We do not need your pity. It only means that we will need more information from you, since you can supply us with data from the time that she refused to speak of thoroughly.

Nathan: And what would that be...? I'll be honest... I don't know her very well...

???: Describe the situation in Paradise Bay.

Nathan: Elaborate... *Nathan gives a smart ass smile to them*

???: You noted that at a time, you were living with several individuals in Paradise Bay following the time that Ashley Kims rescued you from Peru. You were living with several other fugitives. Ishbel Wissenchaft did not elaborate clearly on this time to us. Describe the situation.

Nathan: Well... Ashley tried his best to give me a normal life. I don't think it worked out too well in that regard. For the most part I hung out around Luis... Barbara was more with Ashley. Luis tought me how to shoot... you know? For the most part, I'm sure they continued to do their criminal deeds, I didn't see them though, they left the mansion to do their jobs. Except for Poison...

???: Except for Poison...? Elaborate.

Nathan: She either stayed locked up in her room or stalked Angel... nothing else really... though one day she tried to pick me up from school... yeah... I had to change schools after that-

???: Noted. When was it that you stopped living in that situation...?

Nathan: I ran away from home at one point.... was kinda rebelling against Ash... became an assassin. It was tough... but I made a name for myself eventually. Then I became the 10th Ranked Assassin when I killed the previous holder of that title.

???: And you continued to do assassin work afterward?

Nathan: Yep... even became the 9th... then dropped back to 10th... and now I'm the 5th! Haha... either way, I'm rich now. I made a good living... only try to kill those I think deserve it... which, let's be honest... it's pretty easy to find bastards in need of killing in this day and age!

???: What would you say is your definition of a person who needs to be killed?

Nathan: If they do something I think is worth killing them for... I kill them.

???:.......What actions make somebody worthy of death?

Nathan: Whatever I decide is wrong... is wrong... depends on the situation. Stop pestering me about it...

???: Noted. Moving on...are there any organizations or groups with which you associate currently?

Nathan: The MSF... you know... Ashley's group? I work as part of their Cobra Squad... or whatever-

???: Cobra Squad, you say? Who else is a part of this squad?

Nathan: Some of the other Ranked Asassins... we kinda serve as Ash's black ops unit... he wants somebody gone... we make sure they disappear...

???: Who is it that Ashley Kims wants to terminate?

Nathan: If Ashley wants them terminated... it's probably for some war effort... or to keep some semblance of peace in the world. For instance... I've just been given the order to scope out Jo and Ryder... see if they need to be eliminated...

???: You mean Josephine Beaumont and Ryder Mercy...? They're your next targets?

Nathan: Maybe...

???: Speaking of your work...how do you do combat...?

Nathan: I've trained... a lot recently... you could say I'm a master of all weapons. Swords. Fire arms. Staffs. Explosives. Knives. I know how to use them all. I'm the perfect assassin... I've also got a High-Concept Weapon in case I run into somebody from the big leagues...

???: Elaborate on your high-concept weapon.

Nathan: Chelsea Install... it's a faux psychic... a machine capable of giving me powers not unlike a psychic... in this case... the machine's psychic aura burns my enemies and saps away their life force... giving it to me. The offside about this weapon is that it continually saps my own life force as well. The only way to keep myself alive is to take the life force of my enemies before the weapon saps away my own. But I assure you... the power is worth it....

???: That is an interesting weapon indeed...are you not concerned with the risk?

Nathan: It's a win-win situation anyways... I couldn't care less if I dropped dead...

???:...Is there a reason that you have developed that mentality?

Nathan: If it's for a just cause... it matters not whether I die or not... I just want to make the world a better place... if I die I know I will die attempting to make this world peaceful... I will die trying to make a world where the innocent won't die...

???: Would you consider that to be one of your goals as of current...? Do you hold any other goals?

Nathan: Goals? I guess... it's just a purpose in life. I'd say that my more realistic goals are to avenge Chelsea... and become the perfect assassin... as silly as that sounds, I want perfection. Nothing else but perfection...

???: Subject noted putting up mental blockades following a loss. You do realize that true perfection is impossible, yes...?

Nathan: Heh... I'm not gonna argue with a bunch of stiffs like you... are you planning on giving me a lecture?

???: No. That is not our purpose here. Do you feel as though you have anything else pertinent to add...? Other weapons perhaps, or other minor goals, or any other important details...?

Nathan: No... I think we're done here...

???: Very well. You have been chosen...

Nathan: Hmmm..?

??: The world is about to undergo a great change...you will be a part of this change.

Nathan: This... is certainly interesting... you gonna tell me any more...?

We cannot give you any more information than that. We are done here...

Nathan: Tch... of course. Look... I didn't need you guys to tell me this... I'm pretty sure freaky shit is going to happen regardless...

???: We shall see...goodbye. (Nathan wakes up)

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:26 pm

Reserved
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Reserved

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:47 pm

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Zombie16

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Hey Zombie wanna go Eat? "NOSHUTUP- I ANGST ALONE!!" Nathan cries more.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World

Code:
[center][img]http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/51/68/90/zombie16.jpg[/img]

[color=#ffffff]Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ[/color]
[img]http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/51/68/90/zombie12.png[/img]

[color=#0066ff]╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗[size=18]☠[/size]╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

SPEAR. SUPERMAN PUNCH. SUPERMAN PUNCH. SPEAR![color=#cc9900] "OOOORRRAAAAGGGHGASJFDOIEMJCFOES!!!"[/color] VINTAGE AXEL.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝[size=18]☠[/size]╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝ [/color]
[color=#ffffff]❝Mission Accomplished.❞[/color]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OTzAToPVh8]Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World[/url]
[/center]

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:13 am

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Zombie17

Ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖⓢ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓒⓞⓜⓔ ⓔⓐⓢⓘⓔⓡ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ  
Ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓗⓐⓡⓓ ⓕⓞⓡ Ⓘ ⓖⓔⓣ ⓕⓡⓔⓔ
Ⓢⓐⓘⓓ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓢⓗⓞⓤⓛⓓⓝ'ⓣ ⓢⓐⓨ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓝⓞⓦ ⓘⓣⓢ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓟⓐⓨ
Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓟⓐⓨ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Zombie13

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Nathan sobs grossly"hNNNNNNNG- cHELSEAAAAA!!!" he really needs to get over it.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Sorry...❞
Zombie's Theme - I Am Perfection

Code:

[center][img]http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/51/68/90/zombie17.jpg[/img]

[color=#ff3333]Ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖⓢ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓒⓞⓜⓔ ⓔⓐⓢⓘⓔⓡ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ  
Ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓗⓐⓡⓓ ⓕⓞⓡ Ⓘ ⓖⓔⓣ ⓕⓡⓔⓔ
Ⓢⓐⓘⓓ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓢⓗⓞⓤⓛⓓⓝ'ⓣ ⓢⓐⓨ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓝⓞⓦ ⓘⓣⓢ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓟⓐⓨ
Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓟⓐⓨ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ[/color]
[img]http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/17/51/68/90/zombie13.png[/img]

[color=#0066ff]╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗[size=18]☠[/size]╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

SPEAR. SUPERMAN PUNCH. SUPERMAN PUNCH. SPEAR![color=#ff3333] "OOOORRRAAAAGGGHGASJFDOIEMJCFOES!!!"[/color] VINTAGE AXEL.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝[size=18]☠[/size]╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝ [/color]
[color=#ff3333]❝Sorry...❞[/color]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQLaYKNAwbU]Zombie's Theme - I Am Perfection[/url]
[/center]

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Nathan10

Zombie: Nut Collector!

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Nathan11

"I swear to drunk I'm not god!"

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:14 am

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Nathan12

Zombone on Father's day

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Nathan13

I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYY-

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Nathan14

Zombone SPITS in your general direction!

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Nathan15

Zombone > your nuts

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:15 am

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Nathan16

The amazing technicolor Zombo

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

-Dossier-

Appearance:

Pan's Pros - Page 4 Davi10

Alternate Appearances:

Pan's Pros - Page 4 211

Name:
David Krueger

Codename:
The Inquisitor, The Inquisibear, Pappa Landshark, The Worst Human Being to EVER Live

Race:
AI

Birthday:
Unknown

Height:
1"2

Weight:
15 lbs

Sexuality:
Asexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Goals:
The death of Cain, to ruin as many people's lives as he can, generally be a horrible human being

Landsharks, SCIENCE, trolling, crying, Jo's tears, fun

Dislikes:
People, ignorance, Black Dragon

Family:
Xiu Siwang - original's "mother"
Unknown Black Dragon Agent - original's ''father''

The Inquisitor

Alignment:
Chaotic Evil

Voice:
"How utterly, utterly expected!"

"It's ME~!!"

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

-Criminal Profile-

Faction:
NOWHERE

Assignment in Faction:
Officer

Vehicle:
N/A

Relations: (♥=love interest, ☺=friend, ★=in same faction, ✗=enemy, ☠=rival, ♔=boss, ☻=best friend, ☣=opposing faction,  ✿=crush, ♗ =mentor, ♘ = guardian/protector,  ♞=family, ✖=ex love interest, ♙=working under, ♠=ex-friend, ۞=ex-ally)

Josephine Beaumont - ☠★
Xiu Siwang - ♗ ♘ ۞
Charles Paladin - ۞
Kraven - ۞
Santana Pejoves - ۞♠☣
Isaac Harvey - ۞
Ryder Mercy - ★
Jasper Everhart - ★☺
Eagle Douglas - ★

Crimes:
TBA

Defining Characteristics:
Artificial Intelligence construct, [Censored] [Censored], holds absolutely no value for human life, soft teddy bear body

Threat Rating:
A

Bounty:
$690,000

Combat Type:
Cybernetics

Strengths:
Able to hack into any system, small body capable of stealth, adorable looking

Weaknesses:
Cannot fight well due to his small and soft body

Weapons:
Four wire chords that come out from his back, while they are mostly used to hack into programs, they can also emit a small shock to others.

Powers:
Being an advanced AI trapped inside a small teddybear body, The Inquisitor has the ability to wire himself into any system.

Training:
N/A

Strategies:
The Inquisitor's best battle plan is not not fight at all. He's better off doing his own thing behind battle lines, planning out traps and plans. If he were to ever be attacked, his best chance would be to run away, and he knows that full well. He considers himself the brain of the operation, not the brawn.

Fighting Style:
Absolutely none, the best he can do is give an enemy a surprise shock then run away.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:55 am

-Other-
Inspiration:
The Riddler

Theme Music:
The Inquisitor's Theme - Twisted Nerve (Remix)

Inquisibear's Theme - Lunadial Overclock

Extra Information/Trivia:

Relationship Journal: (Post link here)

Charahub:

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:56 am

Interview
(The same as Act 3, though changed for the new setting. Your character wakes up, only to find them self sitting on a plan steel chair, surrounded by a dozen identical men. They are all wearing expensive suits, they are bald, and the strange lighting seems to prevent you from seeing their eyes. These men are all identical to each other, and they don't seem to move at all as they stare at you from all corners. They begin to question you, their monotone, alien-like voices are unnerving, but you realize something. There seems to be no way in... and no way out. You have no choice but to answer their questions now...)

???: Subject is David Krueger, commencing interview.... please introduce yourself...

Inquisibear: You may call me Nicolas Cage.

???:...False.

Inquisibear: Prove me wrong Collective, prove me wrong...

???: The man you speak of is not a bear.

Inquisibear: I wasn't always a bear. I was once a man... a man who hated BEES...

???: False. Actor Nicolas Cage only feared bees in one of his--.......you are actively attempting to get us derailed from the topic at hand.

Inquisibear: Have you ever considered that it was MORE THAN JUST AN ACT!? Maybe -I- actually WAS afraid of bees! Maybe -I- actually WAS the Ghost Rider! You know nothing of this world, baldies! You know NOTHING!

???: ......State your point of origin.

Inquisibear: Long Beach, California.

???: You are not Nicolas Cage.

Inquisibear: Kyahahahahaha! Prove. me. WRONG! Baldies-

???: I am sure that if you were in fact actor Nicolas Cage, he would not be nearly this difficult...explain your childhood.

Inquisibear: You really are persistent aren't you? I'm surprised you've made it this far, but...  why should I answer you? What's in it for me?

???: We are collectors of data. If you provide us with what we ask, we will better be able to archive the events we observe. The world is about to change, and we need as much information as possible before it does. ...You would be giving yourself at least a part in this change... /world/ change...

Inquisibear: Ooooooooh- change you say? I wooooonder what that -change- could be... are we talking Cain? Paladin? Or maybe my little club house fellows from The Outsiders...? ALIENS!? It's definitely aliens. You guys are aliens aren't you?

???: Barring the last suggestion...it could be any combination of those possibilities.

Inquisibear: Okay, so I'm not saying I'm Nicolas Cage, but like- have you ever seen the two of us together in a room before? Ever? ANSWER ME TRUTHFULLY-!!

???: ...........

Inquisibear: Wanna know who my momma was?

???: Yes. And do /not/ say the name of Nicolas Cage's mother.

Inquisibear: Chill out- chill out- It's The Mistress- OH- wait, let me reiterate that: THE QUEEN BITCH HERSELF!

???: Xiu Siwang was your mother...? Elaborate.

Inquisibear: I was a... clone of sorts you could say. But instead of using the genetic material of one human being... I was the recipient of two individuals. A Black Dragon agent and the Queen Bitch herself, of course! I wasn't your typical baby, in that regard. And when I was brought out from my tube, I was put up for adoption. Ah- FUN TIMES~!

???: Should we assume that you were adopted at that point? Where did you go?

Inquisibear: Meh, just some upper-middle class family in Scarlet-

???: No specific details...?

Inquisibear: Hey... I can't really complain. They gave me a good life, paid for my college... they were dicks though.

???: At what point did your life begin to change...?

Inquisibear: Change... hmmm... what do you mean by change? When did I become the man I am today...? When did I discover my origins? When did I become a Super Criminal...?

???: Well, clearly, something happened that made you leave your simple life with your adoptive family...what was the next pertinent thing to happen...?

Inquisibear: To say I left them would be a bit of a stretch... it's not always like that, you know? I didn't just decide one day to leave home... and my parents didn't die either. Nah... I just... grew up, got a job, we eventually drifted apart. I never saw them again after the Cataclysm. Good riddance.

???: Our intelligence shows that you were connected to Black Dragon prior to the Cataclysm....?

Inquisibear: I wanted a challenge.

???: A challenge? Did you find yourself lacking for some form of challenge during your earlier life...? Just what were you seeking?

Inquisibear: Well... I've already been one to take up challenges, you know? My father was quite big on getting me to challenge myself... I was never good enough, you get me? This actually reminds me of that one spelling bee I had when I was, I dunno, ten?

???:....Spelling bees aside....you seem to be actively avoiding talking about your adoptive parents, other than what you just said about your father...is there a reason for that?

Inquisibear: Yeah... I used to love spelling bees~ I never actually won one though, well, actually yeah now that I think about it I did win one-

???:...We did not ask you about spelling bees.

Inquisibear: Yeah, now that I REALLY think about it, I remember when I got back home after I won! I was bragging how I won, then my father just went up and grabbed me by my throat and threw me to a wall! Kyahaha! Then he started to beat the shit out of me, he was all like 'COME ON! ADMIT IT! YOU CHEATED! ADMIT YOU CHEATED YOU LITTLE BRAT!'

???:....Was your adoptive mother equally as cruel?

Inquisibear: Cruel!? Haha- they weren't cruel... my father was right, you know? I cheated to win that spelling bee.

???: You seem to be looking at this situation through a somewhat twisted point of view--possible result of abuse noted. Do you really see nothing wrong with this scenario?

Inquisibear: I'd beat the shit out of me too.

???: ....Noted. Do you have anything to say on your adoptive mother? ....If one was present, that is.

Inquisibear: I honestly don't remember anything about her. She existed though. She was fake and boring, like my father.

???: Noted...and following this, you mentioned that you went to college...?

Inquisibear: I graduated early too. I was a little genius. I was an engineering major... even got an internship at Paladin Industries for a time. Eventually I decided to be a professor... which kind of reminds me of a fun little story...

???:....How long will this story take and how pertinent is it?

Inquisibear: Well you see... I loved puzzles. And the only thing I used to love more was to embarrass the hell out of my students by giving them a little challenge in their lives. Of course, they failed... they always did... except that one kid...

???: "That one kid"?

Inquisibear: The little shit had the nerve to beat me at my own kid... so I "dealt" with him~ Heheh...

???:....What was your manner of "dealing" with him?

Inquisibear: I built my first "death trap"! Ah, it was love at first sight! I mean, the Land Sharks were great... but the death traps! Oh how I loved them... of course, I gave him a chance. If he could solve my puzzle, he'd save himself from a crispy demise. Of course, he failed. Bitch must have cheated~

???: Did you repeat this process with any other students?

Inquisibear: Only the annoying ones. Damn students didnt' appreciate my Landsharks...

???: ....You brought these "landsharks" to class...?

Inquisibear: ONLY ONCE!

???: ....So....did anything significant take place in between your time as a teacher and when you joined up with Black Dragon due to your craving for a challenge...?

Inquisibear: OH! Well- I was already with Black Dragon by then. Even when I was a teen... I started out working as a hacker... eventually I got promoted to agent, I ended up staying at Scarlet City University to watch over some other agents...

???: And clearly, during your time with Black Dragon, you became involved with some fairly significant events...

Inquisibear: Do I really need to go over all of that? You already know the story, I'm sure you have. Santana's probably gone over it, Yuri has, there isn't anymore I can add to that.

???: Nothing unique to your point of view....? Perhaps something on your intended involvement with Heavenly Treasure...?

Inquisibear: I'm sure you've already heard of my discovering my own origin shortly before The Cataclysm. I vowed vengeance on that whore for what she had done to my life... I had always believed in one's own choices making a man. What the woman represented... she represented everything I hated... she had manipulated just about every part of my life to get me where I was. She's dead now... good riddance. Though The Trust isn't done just yet...

???: Ah, yes, the Trust....we'll be asking you about them later on. However, firstly...what were you doing during and following the Cataclysm...?

Inquisibear: I was working with some... friends... yeah, let's go with that word. You may know of them. The Outsiders. We tried to stop it, not that it amounted to anything,. BUT HEY, from then on we all vowed to work together to bring down The Trust! And MORE hatred is always a good thing in my book!

???: You must have had a unified goal, then. Explain--what led up to your debut in No Man's Land?

Inquisibear: While I was working with The Outsiders to figure out some... er "Branches"... Black Dragon and Paladin were working together to get me out of the way. It worked. They got me sent to No Man's Land and sealed me away to rot off. Of course, heheh... they didn't think of the possibility that I'd manage to run my organization, even within the city. What I DIDN'T EXPECT is that Xiu'd go and- er- kill me. That was fun.

???: But clearly that "death" was only a temporary setback.

Inquisibear: I made sure to upload my brain onto a computer outside of No Man's Land in case I ever bit the dust. It seems my great planning saved me once again~

???: Was there any reason you chose to gain...this body...of all things...?

Inquisibear: (sighs) Yet another ignoramus... or should I say ignoramuses? Questioning my appearance... this is the most powerful portable super computer in the world! I have the entirety of Mt. Skull's data system in this small body! DO NOT QUESTION ME, FOOLS!

???: But why a bear...?

Inquisibear: YOUR NUMB-SKULLS! DO NOT QUESTION ME!

???:....Moving on....the Trust...we already heard your opinion on Xiu, but what about the others in the Trust as it was before Xiu perished...?

Inqusibear: I would have bullied Tate if I had the chance. Charles was a robot. Cain was satan.

???: And seeing as how the others have been either killed or sealed away, Cain is the only of those four who remains at large.

Inquisibear: Not for long.

???: Indeed, it seems that many people have been crafting their own schemes to take Cain's life...do you believe this to be a possible task?

Inquisibear: Seeing as how everybody's scheme seems to revolve around MY Branches of Sin... yeah, I think I'm gonna succeed~

???: How many of these Branches exist? And how many have you obtained thus far...?

Inquisibear: Uh... four... and I have one- I AM ONE- it's complicated-

???: Noted. What do you plan to do, should your plan succeed?

Inquisibear: I dunno, find somebody else to hate? Yeah, that sounds like a rad idea-

???:...And what if your plan fails?

Inquisibear: Oh, it won't. They never fail.

???:.......And...what if....as you said earlier....Cain were to "cheat"?

Inquisibear: I think you might have realized by now, but... nobody who cheats The Inquisitor lives to tell the tale.

???: Noted. Would you consider killing Cain to be your only goal as of right now...?

Inquisibear: Hmmm... that and just generally making everybody's lives miserable. I intend to make as many people miserable as possible in this god forsaken world.

???: Noted. You have been chosen...

Inquisibear: Oooooh- fun times are ahead aren't they? Which country is gonna blow up next? Australia?

???: The world is about to undergo a great change...you will be a part of this change.

Inquisibear: Psh- NO DUH!

???: With that, I believe that your time here is finished....

Inquisibear: Good riddance. You guys missed a question though-

???: ...Oh?

Inquisibear: (Inquisibear jumps off his seat and begins to walk around, squeaking intensifies) Why do I squeak!?

???:....Because you are a stuffed toy...?

Inquisibear: Don't be silly I'm a robot. To annoy the unholy hell out of everybody around me! Suffer! SUFFFEEEEERRRRR!!!!

???:....It's....not that annoying.

Inquisibear: Try spending a full day with me then say that again-

???: We'd really rather not.

Inquisibear: Of course you wouldn't!

???: It's doubtful that anyone would.

Inquisibear: Of course! Screw people! I hate them all!

???: ...Are you quite done?

Inquisibear: I'm never done...

???:........................Well, you are now. Goodbye-- (David wakes up)

END INTERVIEW
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:18 pm

RESERVED
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei