Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"

3 posters

Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"  Empty The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:52 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"  FUCKBOYS_zps42b697e2

Anglo's Rock - New Jersey

Anglo's Rock was once a tourist town, it was known for its beautiful wildlife and glistening rivers. That was years ago, before the corruption took over. Years ago, the Mystical Mafia arrived, and then it started. Those who didn't buy in were either kicked out of town or found dead in the river. Now, everyone from the cops to the janitors are on the MM's payroll. The city is in a state of ruin as the Mystical Mafia's business took over. A factory in town contaminated the river, the buildings are crumbling, even the park is dead. Anyone who speaks out finds themselves beaten or worse. The Mayor, Heath Dinklestein, abuses his power to make himself richer and richer by the day.

A recent protest has spark in Anglo's Rock, when it was recently reported that the sludge being dumped into the river by the nearby factory was killing the wildlife. not just the fish, the animals that drink the water too. Dozens of dead animals were found throughout town. Even worse, there are worries that this will get into the drinking water and start poisoning the people too. So far the protests have been ignored, but they're growing every day. Now, dozens of people stand before the mayor's office, signs and chants and all. They seem completely peaceful, but Mayor Dinklestein doesn't intend for them to stay that ...

The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"  Protes10

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"  Empty Re: The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Katerina Elias

The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"  14_zpsa58cbe34

Nature's Warden
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I would rather sell my soul.............................
.............................Than watch it all slowly fade away
Is it a crime to see fault in our humanity?"

"Clean our rivers! Save our animals! Shut down the factories!!" Kat called out, a scowl on her face as she angrily waved a sign showing dead animals and a red cross across it, symbolizing the cessation of animal killing. "Protect our environment!! Save our children! Shut down the factory!!" Kat didn't even live in the area- but she'd heard news of the protests and after learning of the cause behind them had made the journey to support those protesting the filth that was being poured into the waters. She'd seen it when she'd arrived in town- the water was absolutely disgusting, and the mood of the wildlife was depressing. So many creatures had died from the polluted water... But she was here to stop it. She was protesting alongside the others there to show her support, and to hopefully help them get the factory either shut down or forced into more environmentally friendly practices. So far, nothing had really happened- but she had high hopes. They would make change- protests were the best way for the voices of the suffering to be heard, and in this case, they weren't the only ones suffering... Clearly the people in charge in this city had to agree sooner or later.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Katerina's Theme - Ignite
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"  Empty Re: The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:40 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"  Heath_10

〖Industrialist〗

════════════════════════════════════════╕

Heath sat in the mayor's office, alone. He nervously tapped his finger against his desk, gritting his teeth as he heard the protesters right outside his window "Nyeeeeh... GAH! The nerve of these people! They should be taught their place..." he spoke to himself, becoming increasingly more and more nervous as the protesters seemed to get more loud by the minute. It was only a matter of time before the don got a hold of this news... he wasn't be happy. Speaking of the don, Heath's phone rang, and he knew full well who it was. Heath made a big gulp before slowly reaching for his phone and putting it against his ear. A deep, dark voice then spoke into his ears "I've heard there's a little... problem... in your town... Mr. Dinklestein. Without your support... your would have never became mayor, and your factories wouldn't have been built... we had a deal. Power... riches... and in return... you cover up our businesses... fulfill your end of the bargain Dink. We can replace you... after all..." the man had an otherworldly voice to him, it seemed as if multiple voices were speaking at once. Suddenly, the phone hung up, before Heath could say a word. The mayor's face darkened and scared for his life, he stood up from his chair and looked out the window to the protesters "I... I need to get rid of them somehow..." he spoke in a stutter. He passed by a few security guards as he walked out from his room to the entrance of the mayor's office "What are you two doing you buffoons!? Follow me! Protector your mayor!" he yelled to them before walking out to face the protesters. Heath Dinklestein put up the best fake smile he could muster as he stood at the entrance of the office "Now now everybody... let's not get ahead of ourselves now! Those talks of the toxic sludge were just a slandering campaign by my political rivals! Why don't we just... calm down? I can assure you I have qualified officials of mine inspecting the waters...! So why don't we just all go back to our homes now, yeah?" he made sure the two security guards were in front of him, and he could be seen quivering behind them.

╘════════════════════════════════════════╛
Dinklestein's Theme - Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:56 am

Katerina Elias

The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"  14_zpsa58cbe34

Nature's Warden

Kat continued to shout her protests as she stood before the mayor's office, waving the sign she had in a somewhat angry fashion- but as the doors opened and the mayor emerged at last, her yelling only grew louder. "Clean our rivers!! Protect our forests!! Shut down the factory!!" she called out- but as the mayor began to speak, her voice died down some, quieting enough for her to hear. Once she had processed what he'd said though, she scowled, before pushing to the front of the crowd. "Slander alone doesn't account for all the dead animals around this town!! Something bad is going into that water and you're the one in charge of fixing it-! And I'd like to see these officials' credentials- who's to say they aren't simply being paid to say the water's clear? You can't fool us! We know how your kind work! Protect our rivers!! Defend our animals!! Save our town!! Down with the factory!!" She took a step back as she resumed chanting, holding her sign high as she glared right at the mayor, refusing to back down. She didn't even care if he tried to arrest them- she had ways of escaping prison cells and she'd be right back out here to rally and uphold the wall of protestors. She wasn't going to stand for this- the water was polluted here, and badly, and she wasn't going home until the mayor did something about it. And not just promised to either- actually did something.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:04 am

〖Industrialist〗

Heath began to wave everyone away, hoping that his words would be enough. Unfortunately for him they weren't. Heath looked at Kat baffled as she spoke out against him "Uh- excuse me!? How rude of you, little girl!" he chastised her. He huffed as he looked down upon the greenette "I'll have you know it's not your place to talk like that! I am this city's mayor! HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!? LISTEN TO ME!" he screamed to her, his voice cracking as he did so. Since they weren't reacting well to his words, he figured it would be best to just use force then "Well...!" Heath began to fan his own face as he suddenly sported an arrogant smile "I can see there's a bigger problem here than these dead vermin... my townspeople are disrespectful! I'll just have to go solve that problem first... all of you return to your homes! Or I'll call the cops on all of you!" he told them with a great amount of confidence. He knew full well that the townspeople knew his connections, it wasn't the cops that would be coming, it would be something else entirely "You all better run back home now~ Or I'll call out my hounds of justice! Kyahaha!" sirens could be heard in the distance, fear began to take over the eyes of the protesters. Those weren't cops. They knew full well those would just be mobsters dressed as cops.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:51 am

Katerina Elias

Nature's Warden

Kat bristled as the mayor called her 'little girl', her eyes narrowing with anger as she stood straighter and held her sign higher, refusing to move as her chanting grew louder and louder. She ignored his screaming as he told her to listen, not caring that he was the mayor- it didn't make him royalty and she was sure as hell not going to treat him like it. In fact, the only thing to quiet her chanting even slightly was his sudden arrogant smile- what had him looking so smug...? She frowned, quieting enough to hear his words- but as he mentioned cops, she rolled her eyes. She didn't know what those who normally lived there did- as far as she knew, they were simply cops. She held her ground in front of the mayor, glaring at him. She stopped chanting, however, frowning as she saw fear in some of the other protestor's eyes. She supposed it made sense for them to fear cops... But she wasn't scared. She stood strong, meeting the mayor's gaze boldly. "I'm not scared of you or your mutts. This is injustice, inhumane, and I'm going to stop it... you won't make me give up," she said softly, her voice just loud enough now to carry to his ears. She saw no reason to speak louder- he was the one she wished to speak to, not the crowd. She wouldn't blame them for running- they wouldn't escape as easy as she could...
She kept her head up high as she stared down the mayor, hardly paying any mind to his guards- she just stared straight into his eyes, unflinching even as sirens drew closer.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:13 am

〖Industrialist〗

Heath turned his back on Kat, waving off to her as the police sirens got ever closer. At this point, most of the crowd had dispersed save for Kat. Dink however, was simply returning to his office "Have fun in hell~!" he cheerfully replied to her. When he heard her say she wouldn't give up however, Heath suddenly came to a stop, he slowly turned his head to look to Kat. He looked severely disturbed, he grimaced towards her, then spoke out in a dark voice "I hate people like you..." before going back into his office. At this point the cops surrounded Katerina. Usually, they'd say something to pacify her, except these weren't really cops... so they just kind of started to shoot at her right there in public. There were about a dozen of them, all standing behind cop cars and armed with simple hand guns. At this point the protesters were just running away as far as they could. The Mafia had so much of a hold over this village, they were making a public scene like this.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Katerina Elias

Nature's Warden

Kat huffed a little as the mayor turned his back on her, eyes narrowing but body unflinching. His quip had no response other than a snort of bitter amusement, and she shook her head a little- before raising a brow slightly as her words seemed to spur a reaction. He actually stopped, and semi-turned back... And then he merely said he hated her. True, his tone was cold, and somewhat frightening- but it wasn't enough to scare her off. She watched him as he walked back into his office, really just glaring at him- but as soon as he was out of sight, her attention turned to the cops. She scowled at them, but she wasn't afraid- at least, until they started shooting. That was a bit unexpected, and she let out a yelp of pain as she felt one of the bullets clip her arm and another burying itself into her shoulder,, but before they could get many hits on her she dropped to the ground, crawling as quickly as she could to the nearest cover, where she hid and tried to figure out what to do, a hand clutching her shoulder to stop the bleeding. "What the fuck is wrong with these people-?!" she muttered, scowling at the cops from her hiding place. They were insane, that wasn't legal...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:59 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"  208_zps3f30782a

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

From an outsider`s point of view, it would look as if some explosion had suddenly been triggered in a nearby backalley- what with the way flames suddenly bursted forward with a loud sound of ignition. And from that sudden explosion bursted a whitette coated in flames, barreling through the sky straight over to where the protest had taken place, followed by a trail of fire surely noticeably by anyone within the city. She came to an abrupt stop over the Mayor`s office, her palms aimed downward and her face fixed in determination and extreme rage- and suddenly, flames spewed wildly out from her aim, alighting the streets and creating a rampaging wall of heat in between Katerina and the 'cops'. She swooped down next, landing in front of said cops- her entire body was coated in uncontrolled flames, her anger having reached a climax and loosening her control over them-- but, she didn`t seem to care much at all. She didn`t know the greenette she had just protected- although, they would recognize each other from MSI`s headquarters- though it seemed she had been specifically targeting the men that had attacked her. "Don`t you DARE," She murmured darkly, taking a step forward- and in tow setting more fire to the once calm streets. It seemed as if she had come with good intentions- but her particular powers were causing much more chaos than had originally been started. It wouldn`t be long until her flames spread to some of the buildings, inevitably setting them on fire and potentially hurting people. "You think you can just wear another uniform and get off spot-free...?! You know I`m not resting until all of you are fuckin` dead, right-- coming outta your houses today was a death sentence, fuckers...!"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - I Burn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:08 pm

〖Industrialist〗

Heath finally returned to his office, with those little shits out of the way he could return to his nice little job. He sat down in his office chair, letting out a relaxed sigh as he stretched "I may just take a nap..." he whispered to himself, closing his eyes. The sound of the police sirens and bullets being fired was music to his ears. And then came the explosive blasts of fire... wait a moment that wasn't right. Heath abruptly opened his eyes as the whole building shook "Oh dear..." he spoke in a whimper, sneaking over to his window blinds. He peaked through the window blinds to see his cop-dressed buffoons in a crispy state, well that was terrifying. That seemed to be a magical girl, with fire powers, oh shit. Heath quickly ran away from the window and slammed his office door open. Time to leave from the back exit to avoid a crispy demise! The blonde's two bodyguards soon followed "Ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit-!!" he whimpered in a mantra to himself as he made his way to escape. Nope, not having any of that.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:57 am

Katerina Elias

Nature's Warden

Kat was trying to figure out what she was going to do, how she was going to either retaliate or escape without further injury- when the explosion of fire caught her attention, her eyes widening in shock as she stared towards the source. What was that...?! Were they really using explosives now? She couldn't help but feel it was a bit overkill, but then Fei came into site, and Kat stared at her a moment before taking a deep breath, relaxing slightly. She was from MSI- she could help her deal with these people! The only thing she wasn't too happy about was the fire- it sent her squirming back uncomfortably, before she rapidly moved away from her cover, afraid it would catch fire as well. "Hey- you-! Be careful, you're gonna set buildings on fire-!! You're gonna get innocent people hurt too!" she called out, frowning anxiously as she saw a couple nearby buildings indeed catching fire. This... wasn't good. She was grateful for the protection but at the same time she didn't want to see this entire town and the nature surrounding it burned to the ground... And she didn't know how to help either, her hand still clutching fervently at her injured shoulder.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:14 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

The Brave and the Bold Episode 2 - "Only YOU Can Prevent City Fires!"  208_zps3f30782a

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fei advanced further onto the police disguised mafia men, her eyes narrowed dangerously as she murmured incoherent threats their way- Kat`s voice seemed to tug her attention away, however. The malice quickly drained from her expression as she looked over at the greenette, something like concern taking it`s place- though as she registered what exactly the girl had been saying to her, it seemed she had to force the chaotic angry look she had been harboring earlier back on. "Bite me, bitch! You dunno what these fuckers are capable of--! Just leave me to it--!" As if to enunciated her point, she aimed her palm forward and pulsed out another blast of flames toward the police force-- before bounding off the ground and sailing over the wall of fire she had created to protect Kat, now turning her attention over to... the Mayor`s office. "You... this prick`s the one that called him, didn`t he...? Huge mistake... he won`t get rid of me so easily...! Rest in fucking pieces, shitstain--!" Similar to how she did before, she aimed her palm out at the government building-- apparently intending to set the city`s officials on fire too, potentially killing them-- if not stopped, that is. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - I Burn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:47 am

Katerina Elias

Nature's Warden

Kat seemed a little surprised at the slightly concerned expression on the other's face- before scowling as it adapted to a bit of a glare. The other's words didn't really bother her, but her actions did- she shot to her feet, inching away from the fire as she worked to find a way to distract the other before she ignited the government building- as irritating as that mayor was... "H-hey!" she called, acting the damsel in distress. "I c-can't breathe-!! T-the s-smoke-- a-and I- I'm s-scared-" She coughed, not entirely faking it as the smoke was starting to irritate her lungs. Not to mention... she was getting awfully frightened of those flames licking higher, and she didn't know how to get away from them all. Her shoulder was throbbing, and summoning an animal took effort- her best hope was to distract Fei and keep her from burning that government building while also getting help.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum