Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Vita6001216838

Jupiter gritted her teeth when it was revealed that the Chesire in front of them was a hologram. Son of a bitch! There was nothing she could do about the reactor though when Noely told them about the radiation suits. She smiled and quickly ran over there to put one on when she asked her hammer if the radiation would hurt it. After a few silent nods, the girl left the hammer out in the open as she donned her suit before grabbing it again. But what could she do with a hammer? That wouldn't help with a nuclear core. That was until Noely brought up that she was going to look for Chesire. Jupiter quickly responded back. "I will help too looking for him! But we need to hurry though and find this asshole!" She hoped some more people would help since this was a make it or break it situation.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:32 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 223_zpsb286495e

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fei nodded erratically in the direction Rusty`s voice was coming from, agreeing with the whole looking for Cheshire thing-- that would be good, yes, then she could do more attack things and stop being so inwardly frustrated. This whole mess was too much for Fei`s scrambled mind to swallow all at once, she needed to just kill some stuff and stop thinking for a while...
As she heard Noely asking for more people to accompany her, she quickly hurried over, wanting to flare up her wings again but not wanting to risk it while this close to the radiator. "Let`s go- anyone who`s with us, just follow-!" The military complex was restricting, anyway- Fei quickly snatched Noely`s wrist, used the other hand to grab Jupiter`s wrist since she had agreed to go too, and started dashing out of the complex. She was decidedly slower than she was with her wings-- her body wasn`t really the best for physical things, that was what her magic was for, after all. She wasn`t sure where they would start looking, or how they would even search-- but they had to do something now, or he`d get away...!  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Burning Soldier of the Phoenix`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Lapis_lazuli_by_quiixotic-d80j21n

Rona Masters

Rona carried Rusty like she was a box of books. She needed to reinforce the walls and get Rusty somewhere safe. She didn't look good. "Hang in there..." she said as she flew over to where she had pointed. She looked inside and let Rusty get out of her arms, but she stayed close. With the suggestion of the concrete Rona nodded and opened a bag. "Let's do this." Rona said as she flew off with two bags, and Rusty with her lead. As they arrived back at the room with the tubes she used the open bag and began mixing it with her water, "Put in the lead." Rona said as she concentrated on her part. It was hard since it wasn't full blown water anymore but she let it surround the tubes until it began to solidify. She stepped away from her work and began working on the doorway, trying to cover up as much as she could. Rona felt light headed but felt that when she used her water this thing making her sick seemed to leaving her body.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"I shall accompany you." she ran after Fei and took to the air. She could take Noelly from Fei, to make it easier for her to fly. Plus, she was kind of used to flying with Noelly. "How far do you think that radio signal went to?" she asked, and was looking for anything that could be an ideal hiding spot.
Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:26 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Bird11

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Bird_l10
Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Layout32
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

By the time the team found the reactor and began to work on it, Chesire's hologram disappeared. In it's last moments, it just watched the team with a conniving smile before disappearing. There were no signs of the guy left, there weren't even any signs of how he managed to destabilize the reactor and get the complex's people to leave. It was all an anomaly. Bird's voice then suddenly echoed through the minds of the team "Girls! Girls! Do you hear me!? It's Bird!" the avian's words seemed worried, that was not a good sign "Communications have been cut off since we sent you after Buswhick... we managed to get the rioters to disperse... but... but-" yep, something was definitely wrong "The Economic Complex... it's up in flames... just like Chesire said..." Bird spoke in a grave voice. Just as the man had promised the public, the complex was destroyed, the Military Complex and the reactor were just to keep the team busy "We managed to evacuate everyone from the complex... casualties are at a minimum... but we're in the midst of a PR nightmare..." no doubt, MSI's credibility was going down the drain with this "Report... what's going on...? Where are all of you...?"

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
"Aℓℓσω мє тσ ιηтяσ∂υcє муѕєℓƒ! Bιя∂, αт уσυя ѕєяνιcє!"
Bird's Theme- Mortal Stampede
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:59 am

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Jupiter nodded to Fei as she gasped a bit in surprise as she didn't expect Fei to grab her wrist and fly off. She looked at Fei and noticed Noely was there too. Would this be too heavy for Fei to handle? She wanted to ask her that but decided to keep the question to herself as Bird then told them what happened. "Dammit...we couldn't stop the building being in flames like Chesire said..." Jupiter made a fist as she hated that they were fooled and indeed too late. She then answered Bird's question. "Rona and Rusty are busy taking care of the nuclear meltdown thing and the rest of us are looking for Chesire. There might be some others with Rona and Rusty though so I'm not sure. But I do know that me, Fei, Noely and Sapphire are looking for that bastard right at the moment. Should we stop that and help you out?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Rustynopatch_zps06e66295

Rusty Wissenchaft

The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Rusty and Rona basically finished all they could do- it was an emergency patch-up that would need to be redone, but it was enough for now. The ginger then heard Bird's voice and listened intently, frowning as she learned that the Economic Complex had caught fire as they had been warned. Despite being frustrated by this, she was still pretty sure that the nuclear meltdown would have been more serious than a fire...so she wasn't too crestfallen. Especially if their biggest issue was PR.
When they had finished everything, Rusty looked at the remaining girls

"So...we should probably be going to help Bird, if the other girls are still looking for Chesire."

She didn't know that the others were also considering getting back to Bird, and figured they'd still be after their main target. She was frail, but still determined, so she started walking out of the complex, expecting the other girls to either follow the Chesire-capture team or go back to Talorre Industries. She reported to Bird as she walked.

"We stopped the meltdown, but we need a team to seal off the place permanently. We also split up...half of us are looking for Chesire, the other half if making its way back to you now."

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

❝ Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:42 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 26_zps925e4b74

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

★-------------------------------------★

"Bird! Do we have any leads on whether Chesire might still be at the Economic Complex or not?!" Noely spoke into her communicator breathlessly as she went along with Jupiter, Fei, and Beata. "We have to corner this guy, and fast, before he sets up any more traps like rigging the reactor! If we can cut him off, somehow, then maybe we can still stop him...but he's really tricky, we're gonna need to think on our feet!" Strategy had never been Noely's strong point. She liked having things laid out for her nice and clear--so all of this had definitely been quite difficult for her. Still, there was one thing she knew for sure--as soon as they found Chesire, she was ready to punch him into next week!

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"Damn it! Outwitted by such a low life..." she growled and listened to Noely. This was true. At least they had the riots all taken care of. "Bird, Chesire would not in that building. We need to contain the flames and find the fool. Are there any buildings he could be? Have Talorre do a scan or something!" she said, glaring. She looked for the smoke. That would be the fastest way to get there. She spotted it. "There! The smoke! This way!"
Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:38 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Taiy089
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana nodded at Tinkerers words. She'd already figured out that fire wasn't the immediate solution to their situation. If there was a blast, and she really hoped there wouldn't be, Edana didn't really know what she could do to help. She nodded her thanks, walking away to give the girl more space to do her work. She looked over at Fei, a little surprised to see the girl so tame. She looked over at Noelly and the others as they decided to look for Chesire. Now that was something she could help with!
Then she heard Birds voice in her mind. She felt some relief to hear the rioters had dispersed. At least no one had gotten hurt in all of that madness. Though her relief was undercut by the news that the Economic Complex had been set on fire. They needed to find Chesire now!
As the others continued making their way towards the exit, Edana turned back to  Rusty and the girls left. It seemed like most of them had left to find Chesire, so if there was still a blast, which she doubted at this point, there wouldn't be some kind of barrier if she left.
I'll go with you all to Talorre Industries. I can help protect you if the radiator affected either of you.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:10 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 223_zpsb286495e

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fei had been about to answer Beata, most likely with something sardonic-- until Bird`s telepathic message got through. Fei stopped dead in her tracks, fear and worry plastered all over her face as she listened and gradually faltered entirely. While the rest of the girls continued looking for answers, and responding to Bird collectively-- Fei was, again, uncharacteristically quiet, having silently already admitted defeat. Even though Bird had said the casualties were kept at a minimum, people had still died because of their incompetence-- and with that realization, she had lost all drive to move any further. There really wasn`t a point... Chesire had outsmarted them-- and there wasn`t a thing they could do. They were helpless, as usual...
Bravado having vanished, Fei dug her hands into her pockets, and quietly started heading back to the Military Complex. It certainly seemed odd from an outside perspective, what with how excited she had been to find Chesire only a moment ago... "I`m just going back to Tarlorre..."
She almost wanted to wish a situation like this could never be repeated-- but it was almost inevitable that it would happen again...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Burning Soldier of the Phoenix`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Jupiter kept quiet as she listened to what everyone else had to say to what Bird just told them. It did suck that they couldn't protect the building and that some lives were lost, but they had to move on! That was until Fei placed them on the ground as she started to walk back towards the Military Complex. "Fei! Wait!" Jupiter ran after her as she was confused as to what was going on. "What's wrong Fei? Why are you suddenly going back to the place we just got out of? Is something bugging you?" She was now concerned, hoping that Fei was alright and this was just a ruse at the current moment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Bird11

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Bird_l10
Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Layout32

Bird seemed somewhat silent for some time as the team spoke to him, they seemed to be in the Military Complex... and the reactor had almost gone unstable? Bird was honestly astonished that they managed to control the situation. They had possibly saved millions of lives "Understood... I'll have Talorre send a team of professionals to deal with it... good job..." luckily they had Talorre Industries with them in Sector 8, which seemed to have experts for just about everything, if this had happened to another team, they'd have a much harder time. Regardless... Bird didn't even think that the other teams would have been able to handle the reactor like this team did. Like it or not however, they were still out-smarted today, and it was time to regroup, having the girls search around the city endlessly would be pointless "Everyone listen... our mission is complete... everyone return to base, that is an order...." he told them, they needed a lead on Chesire. They would find him, but not today. All things considered, he was off the grid now, he'd have to be after pulling such a large stunt and he didn't want to risk the lives of these girls "I believe you've all earned some much needed rest, we'll get him next time..."

"Aℓℓσω мє тσ ιηтяσ∂υcє муѕєℓƒ! Bιя∂, αт уσυя ѕєяνιcє!"
Bird's Theme- Mortal Stampede
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Conclu10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 1514

Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓑⓤⓡⓝ
Ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓘⓣⓨ
Ⓞⓝⓛⓨ Ⓘ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓢⓔⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓕⓡⓔⓔ

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Layout12
Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Layout13

♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧

Several hours later...

"Well I believe that was an eventful evening..." Terry Suruzaki spoke with a thin grin, straightening his tie as he left the Talorre Building. It was the dead of the night, and streets of Sector 8 were deserted. Of course, why wouldn't they be? Considering all that happened today. From the very beginning... today was all about proving a point. He had told the world that the Economic Complex would be destroyed if he didn't get what he wanted... and he carried out on those promises. Buswhick had been told the wrong plan to mislead the team into the military complex, where he'd confront them. After all... they were his new foes, formal introductions were needed. And then there was the reactor, a little task left to keep MSI busy while he had his men destroy the economic complex. He knew from the very beginning that they'd deal with it, after all, they had the tools within their team to solve the puzzle he laid out before them. Of course, they performed admirably. He'd lead them on for a little bit longer, after all... perhaps they had were the key to getting him what he wanted.

Terry, or rather, Chesire, approached a ruined building, pressing his hand against one of its walls only for it to open up revealing a secret passage way. The man leisurely strolled through the passage, passing by a flag with the head of a white rabbit. Chesire entered a large room, with hundreds of men and women all wearing masks were speaking to each other. Yet, Chesire's mere presence seemed to silence all of them as they turned to look at the man. Without a word, Chesire walked to the center of the room, his footsteps echoing through the building. "Ladies... gentleman...! Tonight... we made a point to the world...!" he spoke out to all who were there to listen "Tonight we showed the world what we're about... we are here to change everything! We showed them that we've had enough of being the pawns to corrupt politicians! We've had enough of these disgusting abusive cops whom use their authority to murder just because we're different! The judges, they are guilty! The preachers, they are sinners! We are the tower of justice whose shadow casts down upon Sector 8... the cops can't stop us, that corrupt corporate pig Talorre can't stop us... and MSI certainly will not stop us! Everyone, today marks the beginning of the movement, TODAY MARKS THE BEGINNING OF WONDERLAND!" and as Chesire's speech reached it's conclusion, Wonderland cheered in victory. This was only the beginning. Chesire bowed to the his people before approaching a particular individual in the crowd "This was only the start... this will be the first victory of many for us... I must commend your efforts... truly. Your technological expertise truly furthered our movement today..." he spoke to this person, donning a mechanic's jumpsuit and beanie. "Now... Wonderland is one step closer to our goal. Soon... the Grimoire will be ours!"

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 7 Wonder10

♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧
"ǀηтяσɗυcє α ƖιттƖє вιт σf... cнασѕ... ιηтσ уσυя Ɩιfє~"
Chesire's Theme - Carnival Night
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7