Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

+4
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Spider11

HEY
Wanna try something
MAGICAL?

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Buswhi10

Wαηηα κη⊕ω ωhα† mαdε †h⊕šε ß⊕ηεš?
┟━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┩

Buswhick was hoping Fei would be cool with the hat... and then she started to eat it "H-HEY! HEY! DAT'S TWENTY BUCKS YAH BROAD!" he yelled in offense to Fei, though she seemed to be letting him go slightly. And then Beata started speaking "Huh...?" he tilted his head slightly as she spoke to him. He suddenly jolted when he was he was complimented "W-woah! WOAH! I gotz a hottie complimentin' me... what'm ah supposed tah say 'n response...!? Gee... dis is hard...!" however Jupiter being loud soon got Buswhick to look more towards her instead, and then there was Fei's return to threatening him. Just one look at those flames and Buswhick spit out some of his web in Fei's face "Kiss mah ass yah crazy broad!" Swhick yelled as he jumped away from the magical girls. He began to spray out his webs everywhere, making a cage around the team with himself inside. Buswhick began to laugh, rubbing his hands together deviously "Ah think I've had enough bein' bullied by you all! Chesire is fightin' fo mah kind! Why would ah evah rah im' out eh!?" with them all in a web cage, it was obvious Buswhick was determined to fight these girls "I'LL TURN YAH TO BONES!!!!"

Yσυ ԃσɳ'ƚ ɯαɳƚ ƚσ ƙɳσɯ ɯԋαƚ ɱαԃҽ ƚԋσʂҽ Ⴆσɳҽʂ

Bushwuick's Theme - Shady Charade
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8"

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:52 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Beata faceplamed. Fei ruined EVERYTHING! She was such a whiner that it was literally causing them to fight there only source of information. She angrily turned to Fei.
"Must you constantly run your mouth, your sniveling bitch?! Gods, your foolishness is beyond comprehension!" she said in a frustrated voice. She then turned to the Spider man. "You really don't want to face us in a battle. We would literally wipe the floor with you. So, this is your last chance. For your sake, I suggest you tell us where your friend is, so we can meet him yourself, and be on our way, alright?" she twirled her spear and then held it at her side, steadfast and ready for anything.

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:01 am

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 26_zps925e4b74

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

Noely reached up and put a hand to her head--everyone was shouting, including the spider man, and it was really beginning to give her a headache. And then, somebody seemed to spark a fight with the spider man--and Noely was honestly fine with beating the information out of this guy, after he'd tried to pull moves on her. That hadn't been welcomed at all--and she was pretty sure he deserved a good pop in the jaw. But then Beata was trying to talk to him--again. After the spider had threatened to turn them to bones.
"Oh, forget it!" Noely shouted, running forward and rearing her fist back. "We'll just beat the info out of you, you stupid bug!" Gripping tight onto her gauntlets, Noely thrust her fist forward towards Schwick, followed by a quick second punch with her other hand, hoping to catch him before he could react--despite the fact that she had kind of just announced her attack and all. She was kind of wishing that she hadn't done that--

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:33 am

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Vita6001216838

Jupiter just stood there after what Fei said to her. Does she even know what racist meant? She shook her head in disbelief when she heard Buswhick make noises and then made a web around them. When he said he wanted to fight, Jupiter couldn't help but let out a grin as she laughed. "Oh yes! I am so going to make you pay!" She took a stance as she changed her hammer to rocket form as she launched herself to where Buswhick was as she then combined her rocket hammer with her gigant form as two giant hexagonal prisms formed on the end of her hammers as she swung it at the spider man's chest. "NOBODY CALLS ME FAT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:40 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 62_zps1aa2aa1c

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fei did not care about the price of this squid hat- it was decidedly tastey, and she wasn`t going to stop chewing on it. The fluffy tendril did finally fall out of her mouth, however, when webbing clung itself to her face out of nowhere. "fUCK-" Fei glowered, ripping the webbing off her features and glaring heated daggers at Buswhick for about two seconds-- before turning her head to Beata. Obviously, Beata had ruined everything-- if they had only threatened him more, he would have been scared into obedience much quicker...! That stuck up brat was way too used to being pampered- she didn`t know the first thing about getting information out of anybody!
And at the very same time she thought it wise to throw a few insults Beata`s way- the whitette beat her to it. "Likewise, you cumguzzling cocksucker! Who the fuck do you think you are to talk to me like that--?! If we weren`t fighting a spider hobo right now, I swear--!" Without allowing time for a reply, the wings upon her back flared up- and she quickly barreled upward into the sky, shooting projectile puffs of fire down at Bushwhick. Despite everyone else`s confident but frustrated attitude about this fight, Fei was decidedly unhinged- she`d seen too much to not assume that Bushwhick maybe had something else up his sleeve aside from normal spider stuff... this couldn`t be that easy... 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Burning Soldier of the Phoenix`s Theme - Howling
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:49 pm

HEY
Wanna try something
MAGICAL?

"TITZ O' GIT DA FUCK OUT!" Buswhick replied in reply to Beata before he stared directly towards Noely the moment she decided to attack. It was clear at that moment that, yes, Buswhick seemingly knew she was going to attack before the attack was even made. Buswhick jumped backwards, dodging Noely's two punches as well as Jupiter's hammer, he let out a laugh "Ahahahahahaha!" Buswhick flipped around before jumping towards a brick wall, crawling up on it to get some distance over them. He shot some webs at are Jupiter's feet, hoping to web her to the floor. And then Fei attacked, each of her flames shot out at him, but he jumped around throughout the wall, dodging every attack "MAH SPIDAH SENSEZ A TINGLIN'! DEY SAY UR ALL RETARDED! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Buswhick then looked towards Fei and shot some acid right towards her face before jumping off the wall and landing on Beata's head, kicking it down as she landed.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:56 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 052d0ccd7911fc8bbcddbded2f08b58dce44ab19_zps97547728
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "

Beata was about to say something back to Fei before a giant spider planted itself on her face. She groaned and got up. That was obviously her fault too, distracting her from the enemy. She got up and wiped her face.
"Very well then." she said, quickly flashed the goods at Buswhick. "Now then." she charged the energy in the spear, and threw her javelin at the creature and pulled her shirt back up. Hopefully, the distraction would be enough to slow him down.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:06 pm

HEY
Wanna try something
MAGICAL?

Buswhick began to dance around in front of Beata, mocking her "You can't catch me! You can't catch me! Mehehehehehehe!" and then Beata showed her breasts to Buswhick. The spider almost immediately jolted "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Buswhick seemed to be pretty damn happy about boobs. So much so that he didn't even remotely react to the spear that was head right towards him. Well, until it was too late that is, once it was too late, one could hear him say "Totally worth it!" before getting hit head on, he was blasted backwards by Beata's magic. The spider hit a wall, then fell to the ground groaning "Still... worth it..." he let out in a pained voice, the fight was over. Buswhick was defeated.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:27 pm

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

Fei let out an enstrangled cry of frustration as Buswhick effortlessly dodged her attacks- and as he sent a shot of acidic vile her way, she chucked a fireball to dissipate it before it got too close. She could claw off webbing-- but acid was gonna hurt more than it was worth.
Her eyes actively followed Buswhick, as she mentally contemplated the merits of charging down at him with the risk of him spider-hopping out of the way last second and her face colliding with the ground... though just as she decided that it was time to go big or go home, Beata flashed him. Fei didn`t even watch the effect this had on Buswhick, she just sort of stared... and stared... and stared...
She slooowly lowered herself onto the ground, the wings on her back snuffing out as her feet touched the bridge. Her face practically glew bright red as she kept staring at Beata, even as she lifted the top of her dress back up... Having been in a comatose state for the past seven years of her life, Fei had sort of missed the part of her growth where hormones started happening, so she was mostly kind of confused with her own reaction here. She could definetely register that boobs were a good thing though, and that should happen more often, yes. After a few seconds of awkward and stiff silence on her part, she looked at Buswhick, her eyes opening a bit wider as she realized that he was pretty much done-- that was easy! "Oh, hey- we beat him--" She chirped, edging closer to the spider hobo. "We should maybe do that more... yeah... good habits..." Once she made it over to Buswhick, she sort of nudged him with his foot to see if he was still alive... he didn`t seem very alive...    

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:39 pm

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

Well that worked. That worked very well. Beata slowly went over to Buswhick and jammed her spear between his legs, as if she was gonna cut off his dick.
"I told you we would win...now...Chesire's location...care to tell me now?" she asked in a quiet and sweet voice. Her glare was saying a whole bunch of different words. She had eyes flaring with rage and anger. Like she was gonna kill dis bitch if he didn't spill it. Boobs were one ting, but she could get a little horrifying if he didn't listen. "I'm waiting..." she smiled a sort twisted smile, showing her teeth. It looked innocent enough...but oh god.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:46 pm

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Steven_universe_lapis_lazuli_by_deeum-d80yvbs

Rona Masters

Rona leaned on the railing of the bridged watching everyone fight Shwick from the sidelines. They seemed... To not notice her anymore... Was she invisible now? Did she unlock a new power from sniffing that stuff? She watched as just as soon as the fight began it ended... "Wow... You suck..." Rona said as she sneezed again. She didn't very much care for the boobs, but they seemed bigger to her then normal. "But I can totally understand why you were surprised... I didn't think such bigs things could fit in that dress, and... And uh... Bleh..." Rona trailed off, and just stared at the sky. "... Why am I blue? And further more... Why did we have to fight in the first place? Couldn't this have been avoided if we had just showed the spider our boobs in the first place?... What is the meaning of boobs... Why am I blue?" Rona trailed off again not realizing that she repeated the same question twice.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Taiy089
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

As Bushwhick spun a cage around them, Edana pulled her sword forward. Something the spider had said was bugging her. Chesire was fighting for his people? Did that mean they were friends? If that was the case could they even trust his information? Either way, Edana didn't like this. They needed to be finding Chesire, not fighting bug men. Honestly the fight with Bushwick was over before she could even get close enough to attack.
Though as she caught sight of Beata flashing the spider man, Edana felt her face turn bright red, trying to keep herself from staring. She had been raised to be more respectful than this. But boobs were...something. Just....wow. Edana hadn't expected to react that strongly to just looking at them. She looked over at Rona, hoping her blush had started to recede. Oh no, had Rona breathed in the cocaine? She didn't look too good.
Rona maybe you should sit down. We still have to information. We can talk about that stuff later, okay?
Edana turned back to Bushwock, keeping her sword in sight, This really needed to be over with soon.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Jupiter grunted when her attack missed Buswhick as the spider taunted them and placed webbing on her feet. She couldn't lift her legs up as she stared at the webbing and back at him. Oh hey was so going to pay for this! And then the flashing happened. Jupiter just had a blank face on during that moment before remembering the webbing. Oh right that. She grabbed on the one on her left foot as she yelled and grunted as she was able to rip it off. She panted a bit as it took some effort as she did the same to the other foot. Alright now it's time to hurt a spider-oh...he's already unconscious. Jupiter just stayed where she was as she waited to see what would happen next.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:48 pm

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

Noely watched as the spider man was dealt with--surprisingly easily. She paused as she watched the others continue to question him, crossing her arms over her chest. Schwick kind of really disgusted her--but they needed him for information, so for now, she would leave Beata to the interrogation and just deal with it.

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Rustynopatch_zps06e66295

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Rusty was so confused. In much too little time, they had gone from talking to the spider guy to being caged in his webs and yelling at each other. She looked at the webbing, trying to find some sort of flaw that she could exploit. She was staring at the cage pretty intensely while all the fighting happened..then Beata flashed Buswhick. Rusty noticed that that was going on just a second too late, and actually looked seriously disappointed. She missed the boobs. Sucked. At least they had won. That was good. So Rusty sort of focused on examining the web again, maybe she could use this later.

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:35 pm

HEY
Wanna try something
MAGICAL?

Buswhick seemed to be laying on the ground dead, but a sudden twitch soon put those rumors out. The spider then quickly rolled onto his butt, showing that he was also very much still awake  "Dat really smartz..." he moaned as he rubbed his head. He felt like he just got hit by a truck. Buswhick slowly rose his eyes up, only to see all of Sector 8's team out and about in front of him. This was pretty terrifying to the spiderkin, so he quickly brought up his arms as a sign of his surrender and quivered in fear "WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! DON'T HURT ME! I SWEA AH'LL TELL YAH ALL EVERYTHIN'!" he begged to them, just hoping he wouldn't be burned alive or smashed with a hammer at this point. "Da radio message earliea was a hoax! Was a scam! He's really goin' foa da Military Complex yea! But youz iz already too late! He'z already dea!" Buswhick sorely hoped this bad news wouldn't lead to several black eyes.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Steven_universe_lapis_lazuli_by_deeum-d80yvbs

Rona Masters

"What are you talking about Gunter? I'm fit as a fiddle, right as rain, like fresh baked cookies and a Sunday... Whatever any of that means despite me not being a fiddle or a batch of cookies. I can sorta turn into rain given that I can hold in water, but how is it right unless in the right circumstance?" Rona asked Fire Titan as she stood up, and blinked a few times. The cocaine should be wearing off by now though. Sure enough things were starting to make more sense to Rona, and then that news... "Oh no! And I just realized!!! WHY DID WE ALL GO AND NOT HAVE SOME OF US STAY IN THE BUILDING!? This is faulty planning... We must do better next time... And we'll have those fancy machines to communicate with one another." Rona said as she shook her head. "I'm going to see what I can do!" Rona said before spinning around, "Who wants to come?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:50 pm

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

Beata backed off, giving the Spider man a little space. She grinned a little more lightly now, but there was something evil in her eyes.  
"That's all we needed to know. We'll be in contact Mister Swhick. I hope next time...we do not have problem." she looked at the other Magical girls in her group, her expression changing from a grin to a serious face. She didn't seem even phased that she showed her breasts to a spider thing. She didn't give any of the shits. "So, we need to go to Military Complex, and stop Chesire. Then I think job is done. That a plan, or others have concern?" she held her staff tightly as she waited for an answer. She went over to Noely to pick her up again.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:15 am

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Taiy089
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana felt some relief as Schwick finally seemed ready to surrender. That was good at least. She'd hoped to just get the information and leave, but that hadn't been what happened at all. At least they could finally get to work now! Then the spider man announced that the radio message had been a fake. Edana wasn't sure how much she could trust Schwicks information, but now wasn't the time to think about that! Edana walked over to Rona, addressing only her at first then everyone,
Is it okay if I fly with you again? I think Beatas plan sounds good. Bird didn't seem to want us to stay at Talorre industries, so we probably should all just go to where Chesire is. Does everyone agree?
Edana was still a little worried about Rona being high, but at least things seemed to be making a little more sense to her. She really hoped no one else was affected by it at least. They didn't seem to be but still. If they'd lost time, they needed to make up for that.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:43 am

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

Fei stepped back a bit, startled as Buswhick suddenly popped up from the dead- though that meant information was coming. As Beata threatening drew that information from him, Fei felt the need to step up and threaten him herself- flames again engulfing her right hand as she glared down at the spider expectantly. What came next, however, caused her to falter, the grim quality to her features being replaced with anxious worry. "Fuck..." She cursed, eyes flickering over to the group- only to see Beata giving out plans and stuff. Not okay.
"I say we go to the Economic Complex and stop Chesire violently-- who`s with me? Everyone? Yeah okay I thought so- good try Swan thing," Fire abruptly roared out from her back again, quickly shaping into two wings and a long, bird-like tail-- and she flapped over behind Rusty, picking the orangette up from under the arms again. "C`mere-" She hovered above the ground slightly- just enough so Rusty`s feet would be hardly scraping the bridge. Now wasn`t the time to goof off, though- if Buswhick was serious, then they didn`t have much time to stop Chesire from toppling the entire city`s economy-- this was suddenly a lot more serious. "We better hurry..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Rustynopatch_zps06e66295

Rusty Wissenchaft
The Meddling Tinkerer

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Rusty's eyes narrowed, immediately looking away from the web she had been absorbed with a second ago as she heard Buswhick's words. They were in trouble. She turned to ask someone for a lift, but Fei was already on it.

"Oh- yeah, cool."

She nodded as the girl spoke up, understanding that disagreeing with her at this point wouldn't be wise. Beata seemed to have the same idea...except not so violent. Someone would eventually stop Fei from destroying everything anyway...right?

"What if half of us worry about actually evacuating the people in the building while the other half beats the shit out of Cheshire?"

✖     ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ✖

Dammit Rodney, you're making me look bad!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

"The Military Complex, huh...? He just had to pick that place to stick a bomb...? That's not good..." Noely mused quietly, her face fixed in a serious expression as the others spoke of what they were going to do. As Beata walked over to pick her up again, Noely put her arm over Beata's shoulder to make herself easier to pick up. "Whether we do this violently or peacefully, it's not gonna mean anything unless we do it quickly. Let's go!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Aquamarine

Sector 8 - Episode 1: "Welcome to Sector 8" - Page 5 Lapis_lazuli_by_quiixotic-d80j21n

Rona Masters

"No problems here Titan." Rona said finally getting Fire Titan's name right. She took the smaller person's hand and lifted her up with no problem what so ever. She looked to the others her pupils coming back before taking off into the air. "That's a good idea Tinkerer. I believe I can be of some use in the fighting department, but if you need me to evacuate I can do this. Let us discuss in the sky." Rona said while in the sky.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Jupiter listened to what Buswhick had to say as she grimaced. The military complex being attacked. Out of all the areas, that's probably the worst to go to. She turned her hammer back into rocket form as she got ready to fly in the sky when she heard what Rusty had to say. She nodded and agreed. "Well I'm fine with either of the two options, just let me know what I should do."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:36 pm

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante

"Comfy?" she asked, smiling as she picked up Noelly. "Let us go to the Complex. If someone wishes to return to Bird and Talorre, I don't think that would be a bad idea, but then again, I am not one for splitting up."   she said, and took to the sky. She kind of rolled her eyes at Fei. She was the one who got this valuable information, and she was taking the credit. Bah. She was going to give Fei a stern talking to later on. For now, she concentrated on getting to the complex as fast as she could.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next