Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Not Manchee on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:01 pm

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy was tense as Masque went on hurting other people, even as Kraven spoke somewhat reassuringly, trying to figure something out.

"Yeah you better do that part, cause I have no clue how to kill this guy..."

She murmured, before looking up upon hearing a familiar voice. She hadn't been paying particular attention to who was in Vulture Team- she had been pretty busy fighting Jack before, then making sure Kraven was alive -so she hadn't noticed the familiar faces, including Mocha's. Kraven's reply seemed to be the most appropriate, so the pinkette just sort of nodded curtly

"What he said."

She was suddenly all too conscious of the fact that, if Mocha was here, Dorothy might be here too. She resisted the urge to look around for her estranged daughter. She could not afford to be worried about her. She needed to not care about her....but if Masque was going to kill everyone, she couldn't allow that either. With enough willpower, she managed to keep her eyes on Masque and Mocha rather than letting them wander in search of her daughter, but she was more determined than ever to end Masque...or at least make him leave them all alone...which in itself was no easy task.
And then Dorothy had to go and talk to Masque. At least this gave the older pinkette an excuse to stare almost longingly at her daughter for a moment, before Masque unveiled himself, revealing something that was definitely not human. The urgency in Kraven's voice confirmed her instincts, and she grabbed the blonde's arm tightly.

"There's has to be a way to beat him...at least to keep him down for long enough to let us escape!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Right... Sorry... It's been so long that... Never mind. Just glad to see that your still around." Mocha said, and it was oddly true. Seeing those two made her think of the old days... And how much she fun she had back then with the group. Sure there were ups and downs, but in the end she had fun. 'Damn it Dorothy.' Mocha thought as she finished up with Daisy, but did it really matter now? No... They had to get out. "There might." Mocha said in response to Catherine. "But I also see a way out." Mocha said as she started to concentrate on getting the rubble out of the way. They needed to get out of here.

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Dorothy Fentom

Warrior Princess of the Emerald Dragon

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Let Chelsea go!" Dorothy yelled at Cain. After the big and scary reveal Dorothy was trembling, but staying her ground. She didn't even notice her mother staring at her. She picked up a rock, and threw it at Cain's head with surprising accuracy. She knew that she couldn't go up there and kick his shins, but she had to so something to help one of her friends.

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:16 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hmmm?" Emilia looked a bit a surprised at the sudden stutters and such. She expected Poison to go right for this, creepy laughter and all. She then smiled at Poison, holding the woman's chin for a moment. "Poison? Are you stuttering?" Emilia said, feeling a bit of a power trip by just doing this. She brought Poison closer. "It's really cute..." she said as she started rubbing her hands on Poison's hips. "Remember how we first met?" Emilia asked and right then and there she clasped Poison's butt, and squeezed. "You did this to me... It's what ignited everything isn't it? Now let me return an even hotter fire..." she whispered into Poison's ear, her voice laced with seduction. She paused for a moment, taking in a deep breath before she placed her lips on Poison's ear lobe. "Take your time... Tell me your thoughts..." she whispered, her warm breath hitting Poison's neck before continuing.

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he
------------

Jack caught Mocha moving out of the corner of her eye, albeit a bit dimly since her cybernetics were still shut off. She wasn't sure how long the doctor would be able to work unimpeded. Hopefully long enough to stabilize Daisy's condition.  Jack turned her attention from the other doctor back to the fight at hand.
While no direct order had been issued, the fact that Ryder had attacked Red Masque himself seemed to be indicative of how he felt they should proceed. As Dorothy began to speak, Jack prepared several knives to throw at the man should he decide to attack the girl.
Jack started to feel dark thoughts begin to form more thoroughly in her mind at the mans reveal followed by his decision to sacrifice Chelsea. This was fascinating indeed. His intentions for her friend had thoroughly implanted the desire to tear him apart, but the man had undoubtedly obtained her interest. A dark smile formed as the others began attacking Red Masque-no, Cain. Jack launched several knives at the man, her desire to protect the girl mixing with a dark fascination with the nature of her intended assassin.
Things had taken a turn indeed.

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:57 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison was a complete mess "I mean- I- I- well..." the girl wanted to hide her face in embarrassment. This was going so quickly, Poison couldn't keep up "I mean... most people are disgusted with me and like... this has never happened before... I mean... everybody thinks I'm creepy so..." she could no arrange her thoughts in anything even resembling some sense. So she just looked into Emilia's eyes with her teary own ones and said "Y-you really mean it...?" she asked, trembling. Poison had gone from a traumatizing monster to a trembling girl in a few moments. She was completely defanged... and then something happened. As Cain revealed his true identity... Poison's eyes suddenly glistened red. A sadistic smile spontaneously broke out on her face and within moments Poison's blade was in Emilia's gut. As if she had gone through a complete transformation, the trembling girl was gone. Instead she had lifeless glowing red eyes, and a sadistic smirk "For father! Kyahahahahaha!"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:09 am

Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate felt his eyes widen as Red Masque revealed himself, hardening his grip even further to stop his hands from shaking. What was this man? His hands began shaking in rage as the man pulled Chelsea closer, an injection at the ready. No! They weren't going to lose anyone today. Nate was sick and tired of losing people. He couldn't let it happen again.
He rushed forward after Justus, moving over to the side of the knight and  throwing a handful of daggers at the man in quick succession, preparing himself to move at a moments notice.

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:36 pm

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Glowing red orbs shifted down to Chelsea, the girl held firm in his grasp- as if he were confused by her struggle. "Relax, my child..." He murmured quietly, his voice audible to her and her alone- and now that he addressed her solely, his tone had abandoned it`s previous power, replaced with something much more oddly fatherly and gentle-- almost soothing, if he didn`t happen to be seeping with otherworldly abilities and malice. "I wish you anything but harm... do not misunderstand..." All attacks launched his way-- knives, bullets, and such-- were dissipated and swallowed whole by bustling swarms of locust. It was practically impossible to lay a hand on him-- the Godlike presence he held protecting him from any sort of harm. With each movement the locusts made, shallow cries and groans of anguish rang through the room-- and in the center of the black clouds sullying the air, Cain pressed a finger on the end of the syringe he held, readying it and drawing closer to the veins of Chelsea`s neck. "Behind every villain is a hero-- even the devil is not as sinister as he may seem..."
As Rika`s talk of sins and such seemed to garner his attention for a few stray moments- though, he didn`t seem at all phased by her sudden show of skin. "There is nothing inherently sinful about the human body... your humanity should be your most valued virtue-- this way of thinking is nothing but puritan rabble..." He mused aloud-- and the only attack that earned more than a bevy of flying insects was Ryder`s. As the redhead threw himself forward, as reckless and desperate as they came- Cain disappeared himself, re-manifesting about an inch away from him no more than an instant later. He took the opportunity to leer downward at his enemy, the booming authority back in his voice as he addressed him, "Valiant. But not valiant enough." He pressed his lips against the top of Chelsea`s head,, murmuring directly to her once more, "This is not your end-- this is your beginning. Rest in peace." then-- he plunged the syringe directly into her vein. With no one having been able to stop him-- he thick, black, and oozing substance within the vial surged deep into Chelsea`s body, and the outcome would not be pretty.    

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord

Last edited by Emu Queen on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Masque's suggestion to relax did anything but relax Chelsea. Anything at all but that. She continued her struggles, her panic rising as she heard the pained moans echoing out from the clouds of locusts. She had thought that the Inquisitor had been scary--this man was ten times worse, especially when she finally actually lay her gaze upon his blood red eyes--which sent a chill up her spine, actually causing her to stop struggling for a split second before she continued her struggles, with doubled effort. All of the attacks coming for them seemed to have been stopped--but then her brother himself was suddenly charging their way.
"Ryder--!" she called out, unsure as to whether she was pleading for aid or telling him to stay out of harm's way. Either way, his attack missed, leading to the redhead tumbling down to the ground in a heap.
Ryder almost immediately looked up from where he'd fallen, but felt himself frozen as he saw Masque leaning in closer to his sister.
"DON'T DO IT--!" he shouted, but all in vain--he couldn't do anything now.
The touch of the lips, the quiet murmurings, the ever-advancing syringe--Chelsea felt panic overcoming her. Her knees felt weak. She had never been this terrified in her entire life. And yet, she was powerless to do anything--before she knew it, she felt the familiar prick of a needle, just as if getting a medical injection--but the black substance surging into her neck was thick, and it burned as it quickly began pulsating through her veins. Her panic only worsened as the pain kicked in, her entire body beginning to ache and tears quickly coming to her eyes. It wasn't long before she fell down to her knees, her hair slowly beginning to bleach white from the roots, her hazel eyes soon muddying up with a rusty red hue.
It hurt. It positively burned--Chelsea had never thought that this much pain at one time could be possible. She looked around the room wildly, trying to get her bearings as her mind began to be numbed out by the sheer searing pain that was making its way throughout her body. This same pain quickly sent her down to her side, where she curled up on the ground--the last thing she saw before she fell was her brother looking upon her in utter horror. As she lay there convulsing in pain, whimpers began to escape her--which quickly escalated to screams of sheer agony. She had told herself long ago that she wouldn't scream for somebody that hurt her--that she would be strong--but all of that was forgotten now. Small spots of blood began staining at her clothes--although people couldn't see it from behind the fabric, her skin was beginning to rip itself to shreds. She wanted to beg for somebody to make this pain stop--but she couldn't talk past her screams, her lungs burning out and her voice becoming hoarse, the shrieks coming out coarse and mixed with sobs.
She didn't want to die. She could barely think, but that was the one thought that finally occurred to her through all this. She didn't want to die. She was afraid--terrified. That was all she could think of...
That, and...she had never heard what Nathan had wanted to tell her...
At that moment, her back arched and she let out the loudest shriek yet--and with that, it was all over. Organs and tendons spilled as Chelsea's body mutated itself into something that didn't even resemble a human anymore. A bulbous, disgusting, fleshy creature, spewing blood and other bodily fluids about into a small puddle on the floor, thick tendrils curling about its body, now sat there where the small girl had once been--this was what she had become. There was no human thought left in that body now. The creature churned itself around for a moment, gurgling in a sound of what almost sounded like a dying animal, and almost immediately beset Vulture Team with an attack--the creature swung its tentacles mercilessly at the members of Vulture, fully intent on ending their lives--neither Chelsea, nor her mind, existed in this world anymore. Only this creature in her place.

And Ryder, still kneeling on the floor wide-eyed, reacted almost immediately--letting out a blood-curdling scream of terror, quickly backing up along the ground, unable to take his eyes off of the monstrosity before them. He back-pedaled across the floor until he hit a wall, still looking as if he was scrabbling to continue backing up, muttering in a panic under his breath, tears almost immediately pouring down his features. Just for the moment, Ryder was lost as well--he couldn't think of anything other than the fact that his sister had just died and transformed into this monster--and that it had happened right in front of him, and he hadn't been able to do anything at all to stop it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus' eyes soon opened wide up as he saw what took place before them all, and for that moment, all of his boldness and bravado was lost.
"Wh-What...just..." he murmured in a voice much meeker than the usual, taking a few steps back to avoid the tentacles suddenly whipping around. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. An unholy transformation, right before his eyes. There was no doubt about it now--this man had to be the evil wizard. There was nobody else who could fit the bill. He searched the recesses of his mind for some possible way to turn the hacker back to normal...and found none. He didn't know the ways of the dark arts, he told himself--that was an excuse to keep himself from losing even more hope in this situation. His arms still didn't work--he wanted to help the others, but he couldn't. What were they to do in the face of this horror...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac couldn't believe what just happened. Everyone on Vulture was trying to rescue Chelsea from Red Masque's grip on her but he didn't. Why wasn't he attacking. 'Move legs, move! We have to save Chelsea! Come on we have to do something before that dark liquid gets her!' Isaac kept on trying to move his body but to no avail. The blonde boy was scared. He was scared of this situation and didn't know what to do or how to solve it. Every attack they sent at that guy was to no avail as he was able to eat it up with the locusts or dodge the attack. He started to curse at himself before falling silent as the liquid was pushed into Chelsea as everything around him seemed mute. The girl that was crying in pain, crying for her brother and yet, none of them could save her.
When the transformation was complete, Isaac felt a fear tears falling down his face. Chelsea was a sweet girl who was always nice to everyone and didn't give up no matter what and they couldn't help her in the time of need. Isaac clenched with his free hand as the creature started to attack them. The blonde ducked to avoid the tentacle as his mind started to race. Was there anyway to save Chelsea? That liquid was something that he never recognized as he started to let the truth sink in to him. Chelsea is dead and there was no way they could save her.
"I'm sorry Chelsea..." Isaac muttered to himself before raising up his card as he started to slice at the tentacle that was in front of him.

dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:59 pm

Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy was completely frozen. He had cut himself off from the world, not even an ounce of life was held within his eyes. He didn't believe this was happening, not at all. She wasn't dead... that MONSTER didn't exist in her place. He had no idea what was going on... but this would be like all those times with Bunny! Chelsea was somehow still going to be alive, there was no way around it! This wasn't real. This wasn't real. This wasn't real! Pugsy just stayed there on the ground, staring vacantly at Cain.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven's body tensed up with Chelsea in Cain's grasp "Wait... that in his..." Kraven looked to the black vial... he knew full well what that was. Almost immediately, Kraven's entire demeanor changed, usually, you could tell when Kraven was playing the fool and when he was dead serious just by his expressions and body language. Often, he would play the clown, he had fun with his job as a spreader of chaos and dismay. But sometimes, just barely sometimes, he dropped the facade "GET HER AWAY FROM THAT!" he yelled, pulling out a handgun from a holster on his hips. An immediate grimace on his face appeared as he saw the events that unfolded next. Chelsea had become... one of them. He had seen it a few times before, the fate worse than death that Red Masque could ensue on others. To his own kind... Red Masque's touch was a healing touch... like what it had done him and Inna... or you could be a normal human being. Then... the Killer Gene made you something else entirely. Kraven ran forward "No... no... no... no..." he spoke to himself in a mantra. The blonde knew Chelsea was gone, and Ryder was there, helpless. Kraven quickly ran in front of him to defend his rival "What are you doing!? GET UP AND FIGHT!" he yelled to Ryder, before opening fire on Chelsea "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T DEFEND YOURSELF! LISTEN TO ME DAMN IT! LISTEN TO ME!" he yelled as he unloaded a clip on Chelsea, only to reload and keep on firing "Ryder... don't give up!"

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:33 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was awake-- hardly awake, what with black splotches and strands of dark hair fuzzing up her already limited vision-- but awake enough to see Red Masque, or rather Cain, holding Chelsea. Her mind wouldn`t begin to process the amount of pain she was in-- her mind was absolutely determined to ignore it, far too blinded by old scars and clouds of insanity to realize that she wasn`t far from death. She found herself wondering desperately why she couldn`t move, why she couldn`t at least make the effort to fight against the injuries tightening her chest-- as beaten and broken as she was physically, mentally she was fully aware and conscious at all times. "D-Don`t--" She croaked, fluid blocking the sound in her throat- and before she could think of much else, whatever was within that vial was pulsing into Chelsea`s veins, and she collapsing onto the ground before her, screaming and writhing in pain.
Jo`s expression contorted, first into utter helplessness and disappointment-- and then into white terror and anguish, as Chelsea`s flesh ripped and molded into a disgusting mass of tentacles. Her immediate first thought was with Ryder, but she didn`t spare a glance his way- she couldn`t pull her eyes off what had become of his sister. She didn`t reach for her revolver, or her knife, she could only stay slumped against the wall in a puddle of her own blood and stare with wide eyes, tears pricking at the corners of them. Her breath pulsed out in hurried bursts of air being tugged from her lungs, and her previously collected thoughts scattered about in a whirlwind that clattered against her skull and made her temples burn. A tugging in the back of her head said she should be used to this-- it was but one more disaster to add to her supply, but... this really couldn`t be happening... this was too much...  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:19 pm

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Cain's big revelation didn't strike Ivy as so very shocking. Somehow it didn't really seem to matter to her what he called himself or what his face looked like- the fact that he was unbeatable remained the same whether he revealed himself or not, so she could care less. What she DID care about, though, was that Chelsea was now in trouble. Despite her ability to ignore most of the pain caused by Cain's previous attack, she couldn't control the reactions of her muscles, and so every movement made to attempt something proved useless, as the greenette ended up flailing her arms and stumbling around weakly, clearly not in the best condition. She looked up just in time to see the syringe plunging into Chelsea...and the girl's transformation.
Had that actually just happened? Ivy had seen a lot of weird things in her time, but she could not focus on the absolutely bizarre nature of the situation, because she was still trying to process the fact that Chelsea was dead. Chelsea was dead? ...That seemed to be what the evidence pointed to. Evidence was important.She tried to reason this out logically in her mind, but Ryder's anguished cries made her bring her hands to hear ears, pressing down almost desperately. She couldn't concentrate on dealing with this logically if other people's emotions got in the way. It was bad enough that she had to try and block hers.
Kraven's shrieks woke her from her semi-trance, but she could not do much physically. In a pathetic attempt to do something, she threw a vial of acid weakly at the monster that used to be Chelsea.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞

Last edited by Not Manchee on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:25 pm

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Before the big meaningful tragedy happened, Cathy was observing Dorothy furtively. The girl's interaction with Cain was making the pinkette nervous...and then Chelsea happened. This just made the nurse begin hyperventilating. Chelsea was too much like Dorothy, in Cathy's mind, and she could not help but imagine the same fate falling on her daughter. Why did all the innocents die young in No Mand's Land?
Not even Yuri yelling could shake her out of this post-traumatic mindset, where she was just sort of crouching in on herself and looking around suspiciously, like everything was trying to attack her.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:03 am

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Rika pulled on her clothing after it didn't seem to effect Cain, that was all she had up her sleeve to try and get herself taken instead of Chelsea but before she had her shirt fully pulled back over her head through the holes she saw Cain inject Chelsea with something "Wait NO YOU MOTHERFUCKER I SAID TA......"then she burst out into a mass of blood and tendrils and all Rika could do was watch as her first female friend from well anywhere, ever became a monster and for the first time in a long time she felt tears running down her cheeks then anger boil to the surface all directed at Cain "CHANGE HER BACK NOW SHE WAS IS A GOOD PERSON SHE WAS THE LAST ONE OF US TO DESERVE THIS CHANGE HER BACK GIVE US BACK CHELSEA... GIVE ME BACK MY FRIEND" her voice cracked towards the end of her yelling and all she saw was blood, the blood of her friend and she couldn't mentally process that so she snapped a bit getting angrier and angrier as she did so.There was only one person to blame for this and that was Cain and she would kill him for this if he didn't give them back Chelsea. She lunged at Cain picking up her guns putting the anti psychic bullets in one of them and picking up a knife with the other running full speed at the man "CHANGE HER BACK RIGHT NOW YOU MOTHERFUCKING MONSTER"                       

scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:16 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny struggled, trying to get up the stairs. She need to escape. She needed a way out. She was trying to get up to help. She heard people screaming and most of them were screaming about Chelsea.
"Chelsea...is she okay?!" She tried to get the door open, but her lack of opposable thumbs didn't help. She sighed, and tried to jump to get her teeth onto the handle, but then fell down the stairs and was back on the floor. "Ow..." she looked at the ceiling. "Fuck...now my head hurts...I can't do anything right...oh yeah, but what the fuck could I do to help...I'm a god damn torso..." she crawled her way to a little space and stayed there. "Fuck everything...I god damn HATE this feeling...this useless fucking feeling of...fuck me..." she leaned against the wall, and waited

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:01 am

Nate Hardey
Blue Bullet
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate couldn't stop himself from shaking as his knives were swallowed by the locusts.No, no, no. They had to stop this. There had to be a way. Then before their attacks could do anything, Cain injected Chelsea with the syringe. Nate watched unable to move as Chelsea started screaming and crying in pain. He flinched as her skin began tearing itself apart. They hadn't been able to do anything. Why? Why couldn't he protect anybody?!
Nate stared, his tears finally falling as a.....thing stood in Chelseas place.
...No....This wasn't right. That couldn't be her. She couldn't be dead. Maybe she was inside of it? One look at Chelseas organs outside of her body and he knew this wasn't true. Still, there, there had to be something. Nate went into to shock as the .....thing began attacking them with its tentacles. Nate acted purely on instinct as he fired at it with his knifes and guns, his entire body shaking at this point.
No..no.. That's not Chelsea. It can't be...We can't die like this....NO
There had to be something they could do......something. Anything.

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:33 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he
------------

Jack watched as Cains locusts wiped away all of their attacks, already drawing out more daggers. Before she could throw them however, the syringe had already made it's way into Chelsea's veins. Her grip on the knives became bruisingly tight as the girl fell to her knees. Her hair blanching unnaturally. Dark anger mixed with crazed excitement as Chelsea writhed in pain. Her screams resonating in Jacks mind. Of all of them, Chelsea was an innocent. There were many people who deserved this kind of pain. Chelsea shouldn't have been the one suffering like this. After several agonizing moments, blood began appearing on the girls clothes.
Jack griped the knives even tighter, trying to focus on what she could  still feel of the pain. She stared, able to faintly block out the blood as the girl before her became a monster. She felt tears begin to fall as she realized the irony of their situation.
An innocent girl had been turned into a monstrosity by a man none of them could overpower.....Just like...No! Not again. After all of the horrible things she'd done to people, so many she couldn't even remember the number, her efforts to stop one persons suffering resulted in nothing. She let out a somber laugh, her tears still falling. She looked at the creature that had once been her friend. Her rage, dark happiness, and remorse all melding together.
I won't let you live the rest of your life as a monster, Chelsea. You deserved so much better than that. I'm sorry we couldn't say you, my friend. 
Then Jack released her hold on all of the emotions she was holding back and threw the knives in quick succession at the monster that had once been Chelsea.

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Dorothy Fentom

Warrior Princess of the Emerald Dragon

"Ch... Chelsea..." Dorothy asked as she watched before her eyes Chelsea turn into... Something that she couldn't describe. She didn't speak much to Chelsea, but she knew how much she meant to the team. And even though they're interactions were short, she felt like Chelsea was like a comrade of the side lines. Dorothy dropped her rock and felt her eyes began to moisten. And then she started to cry. Why was everything so bad? Why did everything have to be this way.

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor

"Wait... What is it Kraven?" Mochja asked, but it was too late. The black liquid went inside of Chelsea, and then... "No... No..." Mocha said as she watched the most dreaded thing happen. Chelsea turned into a monster. A thing. Mocha held her head, her heart sinking as she saw Dorothy crying there for her friend. She looked back at Catherine. This must have been painful for her... For all Catherine knew Dorothy could be next. Chelsea and her... Were kinda the same given that they didn't do the up front battles and were 'innocent'. Mocha concentrated on her mental powers to toss Cain into the wall. She didn't care if it worked or not, she was going to try.

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia didn't know how long she could keep this up with Poison. She knew it might be a matter of time before the girl completely broke, or reverted back to her psycho self. Emilia removed her mouth, and with wide eyes felt pain in her gut. "Ow... Ow..." Emilia said as she looked down at the knife in her. Yeah... She expected this to happen. "For father huh?" Emilia asked as she looked down at the mouth, keeping herself as steady as possible. She placed her hands on Poison's shoulder's, and looked into the woman's eyes. They were red... Again... "Oh Ishbal... Why?" Emilia said her eyes themselves very sad. Then with her own force and headbutted Poison, and grabbed the knife in her side to pull it out. She was hoping not to go the violent route but when this 'Father' or Cain as she heard from down below came up Poison went back to being her crazy self. She steadied herself since she knew that what she did wouldn't do jack.

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:19 pm

As soon as the injected substance began to take affect, Cain was quick to release Chelsea and step back. A proud smile gradually pulled the corners of his lips upward, resembling something near that of a father whom had just watched her daughter graduate. All of the screams of terror didn`t do much to dampen his mood, it seemed. "Divine retribution. Do you all understand now...?!" Without his voice elevating much at all, it`s echo boomed throughout the room as if he were shouting it out, just as what had once been Chelsea squealed out in monstrous agony. People rushed to attack as the monster did the same-- which luckily enough, was exactly what he had in mind.
Charles and Xiu had been right about one thing... this flock knew exactly how to play into the palm of someone`s hand...
His gaze was set firm on Chelsea, and even as Rika screamed bloody murder at him-- he didn`t falter, didn`t so much as glance her way, but just as she was an inch away from tackling him to the ground-- he disappeared, his body separating into another bevy of dark locusts, before reforming directly aside where he once stood, in a similar fashion as he had done to Ryder earlier. He looked down at her, the smile gone from his face and replaced with a more reprimanding and foreboding look-- though at the same time, his eyes snapped over at Mocha. Red eyes pierced into her own auburn orbs, and though he didn`t do anything aside from glare and cross his arms over his chest-- she would suddenly feel her psychic prowess diminish, until they were no longer accessible. He had only stunned them for the time being, same as he had done earlier to Jo- and once he had, he returned his attention to the moment. This had taken so little effort on his part, but the result-- the result would be to die for...   

Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord

Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:38 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison was immediately headbutted by Emilia following her attack, to which Poison imply fell over on her butt laughing like a maniac "YAHAHAHA- KILL KILL KILL! SHRED THE FLESH! SALT THE WOUNDS!" she quickly jumped back onto her feet as she eyed Emilia like prey. She licked her lips as he eyes glowed deep red "JUST FALL AND DIE LOVEY DOVEY~ I WILL BATHE IN YOUR GUTS~!" Poison's left arm began to destabilize it's molecules as a cyclone began to surround it. This was the attack that dealt with Jo and Bunny and it would surely mean the end for Emilia if she got hit by it "Just... stand... still...~"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down