Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Empty Re: NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:19 pm

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Poison10

Armageddon
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Poison grimaced to Angel as he reassured he wasn't going to give up on her. She seemed more bothered by his words than anything "Oh...? I would suggest NOT doing that... okay? You'll probably die." she told him rather bluntly. The Killer Gene seemed to take over Poison's personality rather quickly to the point where it seemed like two different people. Poison grabbed a knife from the floor and suddenly ran over to Angel. She held the blade to his throat and whispered softly in his ears "You can be as stubborn as you want... you're not going to win this one. Though I could still have some fun with you~" the greenette traced her blade softly along his face as she narrowed her eyes on him "Ángel... how comfortable are you around me...~?" she asked in a sultry voice, still holding a knife to him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."
Poison Theme - The Good Left Undone

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Empty Re: NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:49 pm

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Angel6_zps0ce6b9a7

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento
-------------------------------------
"Fuck any of you who don't think I can handle this! You won't even know what hit you--!"

The moment that Poison dashed for the knife, Ángel knew that this was going downhill fast--He wasn't quite sure what those red eyes meant yet, but her eye color changing back and forth had been happening since he'd started working for her. He remained still as the tip of the knife brushed along his neck and up to his face, slowly removing his hands from his pockets, but keeping his arms at his sides. He kept his eyes on her as she moved, unable to help but feel a bit threatened--but still listened carefully as she asked her question.
"It depends...a minute ago I felt fine, but when somebody's holding a knife at you, you're bound to feel uncomfortable..." he replied neutrally, not wanting to seem like he was leaning one way or the other. Still, he couldn't help but get a feeling that this wasn't exactly something that Poison wouldn't have normally wanted to do--this wasn't the Poison that had been there not but a few seconds ago. He took in a deep breath, then speaking again in what was probably quite a risky statement, "You said that I'd probably die if I didn't give up on you...? ...What if I said...that I trust you enough that I believe that you won't kill me now...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ángel's Theme - Phantom Ensemble
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Armageddon

Poison kept eye contact, making sure Angel knew of her knives' presence well as he spoke. She at first seemed unfazed by it all, though when he said he didn't believe she would kill him, her eyes widened. She seemed shocked by this, completely and utterly caught off guard by this. She dropped the knife and turned her back on him "... Heh..." she covered her face as she began to walk away from him "Yahahahahahahahaha! That's FUCKING GREAT! You- YOU- TRUST ME!? DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO TRUST ME!?" Poison turned back to Angel, grinning mockingly at him "Did you see the shit we did in South America? THAT HAPPENED because people trusted me... it never works out well!" Poison walked over to her bed then flopped onto it, staring up at the ceiling with the same sinister grin "Don't you have anybody else to act like a boy scout around?"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:22 pm

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Tumblr_m35ylaMB5a1ro2uke_zps8494f406
Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster
"Eh brutha...there are two tings in the world I love...myself and moneh...so dats how its gonna be kay buddah?"

Luis was outside, near the practice range. He heard little tid bits of yelling.
"And that's what I was expecting." he said, and aimed for the target. "Uno, dos...tres quatro cinco..." he started to shoot the target, keeping focus, though stationary targets were boring compared to normal ones. They'd have to do though.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:18 pm

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Young10

As Luis was going through some target practice, a lone devil was watching him from a bush. A kid that Ashley picked up and brought with him back to Paradise Bay, no, not Poison. No, not that small mute red-headed girl either. It was Nathan, whose presence increasingly brought up many alarms in others' heads as to why Ashley picked up so many children. "Heheheh..." he laughed mischievously from the bush, before running out from it. He charged Luis from behind, suddenly throwing a great big kick towards his crotch from behind "LOSER!" he called out loudly, before crossing his arms and looking to Luis smugly. He was a very violent kid.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento
"Fuck any of you who don't think I can handle this! You won't even know what hit you--!"

As Poison laughed at him and moved over to her bed, Ángel's brows furrowed slightly, and he felt his shoulders droop. However, when she asked her last question, he seemed to get a sudden burst of energy, immediately replying,
"Yeah, I do. But they're all the way in South America and I don't even know if they're still alive. This is all I have now, Poison--Paradise Bay, and everyone here--this is all I have. So whether you like it or not, I'm going to trust you. Because if I couldn't trust the people closest to me right now...then I'd be all alone. And I know it's my own fault for signing up for all of this--god-damned shit--! But...But there's nothing I can do about that now. So, Poison, no--I don't have anyone else to go be a boyscout around. Not here."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:02 pm

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Young_12

Armageddon

Poison had a befuddled look upon her face as she stared to Angel due to his response. She seemed utterly confused by his words, to the point where her Killer Gene seemed to just wear off. Her eyes changed back to normal and she just stared at him for a great amount of time. Eventually she mustered enough of herself to say "You're a loser." before rolling on her side, turning her back to him "Who the hell acts like that in this day and age...? You're gonna get yourself killed...! Not that I like- care or anything- but playing the good guy is just retarded-!!" she hissed out to him as she kept her back turned "Asshole."

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:45 pm

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

Ángel seemed slightly surprised by the sudden change in Poison's demeanor again--at the very least, he seemed to have gotten a...slightly better response this time? He gave her a bit of a confused look while she stared at him, and then upon the first thing she said, he let out a breath of air that came out as a bit more of a choked sort of chuckle than anything. He listened to what she said, then let out a sigh and a barely visible smile, replying in a calm voice,
"I guess it's just how I was raised...I tried to play myself up like some big scary thug, but in reality, I'm just...not. I guess it's just a role that somebody's got to take...either that, or I really am just an idealistic idiot." He gave another chuckle, this one a bit more sure of itself. "Still...I'd rather be like this than anything else. I just can't help but want to protect people...of course, I don't want to die, but...if I had to die, I'd definitely want to do it while protecting someone. Not all alone..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:26 pm

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Tumblr_m35ylaMB5a1ro2uke_zps8494f406
Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster
"Eh brutha...there are two tings in the world I love...myself and moneh...so dats how its gonna be kay buddah?"

"EI MI HUEVOS!" he yelled as the kick connected and he nearly fell over in pain, but there was a bit of a sparkle in his eye. He sent a kick right back at the kid, toward his chest. "What do yah think yah doing?! That's a way yah going to get killed brutha." he said, groaning and trying to will his balls to not explode in pain. It didn't hurt. His balls hurt.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Armageddon

Poison curled up into a ball on the bed, closing her eyes as she listened to him. All this talk from him made her roll her eyes, he was right, he was an idealistic idiot. She let out a sigh, just letting him speak until he mentioned that he'd want to die protecting people. Specifically, she believed he had told her that he'd die protecting her, and took that as a confession. Poison suddenly got up and threw herself at Angel, staring right into his eyes with a red face "Y-you really mean that!?" she asked, her eyes tearing up "Y-you're not making fun of me... are you...?" she asked, just staring into his eyes.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:55 pm

Nathan let out yet another laugh before dodging Luis' kick and running off "Hahaha! Kiss my ass!" he yelled to Luis as he ran to a nearby tree and began to climb. He climbed to a branch and pointed to Luis "Come and get me tough guy! Come and get me! I'll kick your ass! I'LL KICK ASHLEY'S ASS! I'LL KICK MY OWN ASS!" the blonde kid picked up a small branch and just threw it over to Luis.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:08 am

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Baraprince8_zps90dc49be

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

So- when Poison hadn`t opened the door immediately, Ashley very quickly got fed up and wandered off. Definitely not because he got kind of miffed hearing that she had allowed Angel in, but not him- not at all. That would imply that he was jealous of things, and he did not do the jealous thing. Ever. Yeah.
But fuck Angel, seriously. The artificial redhead stuffed his hands deep into his pockets, angsting to himself and eventually aimlessly heading outside into the courtyard- he`d been just about to head back inside and maybe make coffee to sit out here in peace for now... until he heard a very tiny voice from close by talking about kicking his own ass. Well- "OI!" He barked fiercely, whipping his head about until he located the source of the tiny yell- except he was up in a tree. He glanced at Luis, greeting him with a bro-nod before sort of staring at the trunk of the tree for a bit... and the looking at Luis again, "Why don`t I just get something to cut this down--?" He said aloud- hoping that would kind of scare Nathan out of coming down on his own accord. He didn`t want the kid to get hurt or anything, that`d be dumb-   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - This Fire Burns  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:16 am

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

Ángel was definitely quite surprised yet again by Poison's reaction--he blinked a few times as he saw how emotional she suddenly was, and nodded to her.
"Y-Yeah, I really mean it, Poison. I don't see why I'd have any reason to make fun of you, after all...Trust me, I'd never make fun of you." He paused for a moment, debating on what to do--considering what she'd told him earlier, he didn't want to dig up any negative memories with an abrupt hug or anything--so, instead, he gently took one of her hands in his hand, giving her a smile. "I really mean it." Of course, he didn't realize the degree to which Poison was taking this--but he was telling the truth. And if telling Poison this made her feel better, then he was happy to oblige.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:47 am

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Tumblr_m0gglnmyRe1rn8o92o1_500_zps5141aefc
Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster

Luis gave a nod back to Ashley. When Nathan started to yell about whatever, Luis grinned.
"Oh well, guessin we'll just be lettin him be then bruh. I'll be here...shootin." he said, and reloaded. He aimed at a part of the house, a bit of stone. He fired, it ricochetted off the stone, and at the branches origin, making it disconnect from the tree. He grinned. "Whoops." he loved his trick shots.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:19 am

Armageddon

Poison's eyes positively lit up as Angel "confirmed" his feelings for her. She hugged onto him tightly and smiled "I- I don't know what to say- I- nobody has felt like this before~!!" she squealed as she hugged onto him. As in... REALLY, hugged onto him. You'd need pry her cold dead corpse from him at this point. She just continued to ogle over him and cuddle with him without hesitation. It was going to be VERY difficult to get rid of her now.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:27 am

Nathan noticed Ashley and smiled, waving to his 'father' "Yo old man! Just in time! Once I kick this guys ass I'm gonna kick your ass! That World Assassin's Ranking is mine! Haahahahaha!" he happily bragged... only to fall out of the tree due to Luis' shooting. Nathan flopped down to the ground, but that didn't seem to slow him down at all. the little blonde kid jumped back onto his feet "YOU'RE MINE BITCH!" he yelled as he charged Luis... only to suddenly turn towards Ashley, running behind him and attempting to pull a wedgie on the well-trained killer assassin.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:48 am

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Ashley didn`t seem very phased as Luis aimed at his house, apparently already having assumed what he had in mind. He crossed his arms over his chest, pleased with the results of his ricochet, but less pleased with the small child running his way. No bueno. He sighed, waiting until Nathan got behind him before turning on his heel- and swiftly just sort of picking the blonde up from under his arms. He lifted him up above his head, and sort of just kept him there. "Pff- you weigh like... two pounds. This is great-" He murmured, taking the time to toss Nathan up into the air- and wait until the kid had almost hit the ground before catching him and doing it again. "I think Barbie weighs more-"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:05 am

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Tumblr_m0gglnmyRe1rn8o92o1_500_zps5141aefc
Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster

"Well that was counter productive. Whatcha gonna do with the boy?" he asked, looking at Nathan chucked, and then not. He put the gun away and crossed his arms. "Since we gotta watch Poison and such, it makes it a little hard to be watchin kids don't yah be thinkin?" he was concerned for the kids as well. Luis always did have a soft spot for children. Reminded him of his younger brother.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:33 pm

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

Ángel gave Poison a sympathetic smile as she hugged him, feeling glad at the thought that she was opening up to him more at last. He put his arm around her back and returned the hug, replying,
"Nobody's ever felt like that before...? Well, they don't have their heads screwed on straight, then." He was still technically talking about wanting to die for other people's sakes if necessary--not really aware of Poison's misconception of his meaning. However, he didn't really at all mind the hug--having come from a household where you had children piling on top of you the moment you walked in the door, Ángel was no stranger to hugs. Still, he was ever so slightly surprised by the firmness of her grip. "Feeling better now?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:52 am

Nathan's eyes widened as he was suddenly just picked up. Nathan started to swing his arms out in jagged punches in an attempt to hit Ashley, to no avail. This only seemed to frustrate the blonde longer "L-LET ME GO! FIGHT ME! I'M TAKING THAT RANKING FROM YOU!!!" he yelled to Ashely, before yelping as he was just thrown around and caught again "Taunt me now... but I'm gonna be THE 1st ranked assassin one day yah jerk!" he barked out to Ashley, before jolting his look over to Luis as he talked. The blonde then suddenly tried to lash out at him instead "You calling me a burden!? I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" he yelled to El Jefe, trying to reach for him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:13 am

NML SSS - Paradise Bay Sidestory - Page 2 Poison12

Armageddon

Poison's hug seemed to lessen only a bit, and she began to slide down to the floor until she ended up just hugging Angel's legs "Yeah..." she replied in a small voice when he asked if she felt better. Poison ended up tightening the hold on his arms, even if he started walking, she'd just slide along with him. "So like... if you really mean it then... like... can we do things together...? I mean- like hang out- or like- eat or something...?" she asked, her face turning red as she asked him before burying her face in his shoes.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

"Pfch- sure thing, man- I`m gonna be the first ranked assassin too. Definitely-" As if. If anything, he was kind of hoping he`d somehow be able to find a way out of the rankings or just stay at nine forever... since, well-- no one really cared about nine. That aside- he glanced over at Luis as he spoke, offering a smile. "It`s fine- Poison`s the only one who really needs to be moderated. I`ve watched Barbs and Nathan plenty-- they`re fine." He explained, "And... Angel`s got poison right now--...so...there`s that..." His tone seemed to recede some as he mentioned that part- and noticing his arms start to lower, he extended the effort into raising Nathan up higher. He was annoying when he could walk and stuff, so this was better. "Oh- and- this is Nathan- I got him a few months ago-"
He did in fact, realize that he was not exactly father of two material-- but, Nathan had come from a similar child human trafficking place as Poison. And Ashley seemed to only have sympathy for children in situations such as those-- he`d raise twenty kids on his own if it meant those places being less full... In the mean time, he threw Nathan up higher and then caught him again, spinning the blonde around a little this time, because he could. It was kind of weird seeing Ashley like this-- him smiling was a rare event.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:37 am

Luis Rosiano Jefe
Caster

"Das true. Girly is not in to good a shape, sad to say. I'm gon hope Angel can do somethin about the linda." he said, and looked at Nathan, a little quizically. He got an idea. "You gon teach im your skills? I think I can teach im a thing or to. I got an old cap gun from mi bruddah he can have." he said, crossing his arms as he holstered his gun. "Think I'd be fun, give him somethin to work out."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Ángel Cruz
Acero Sangriento

"I wouldn't mind at all! Sounds like it'd be fun," Ángel looked down at Poison, grinning at her. She was being really cute again...he was really hoping that she wouldn't suddenly go into her more harsh persona again--he wasn't sure what would happen to his legs if that happened. As she buried her face into his shoes, he blinked a few times, speaking again, "You sure you're okay?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2