Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

+4
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Charle10
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

The six Charles all seemed to grin at Wei and Emilia at the same time "So I think it's safe to say you two are going to put up a struggle... very well... I'm game..." Wei seemed to disappear with his speed, Emilia didn't seem to charge in right away. Wei seemed to attack with astonishing speed, Charles was faster. The Charles that Wei attacked looked to Wei as he slashed, with a wrist blade of similar design to Wei's own katana blasted from his arm, parrying Wei's slash. He flipped back, his smirk absolutely taunting Wei "Is that really it...?" he mocked the mummy, Charles wanted Wei to know the truth... Charles Paladin was not the frail old man he seemed to be... and even in the guise of a young man, the story was the same, Charles Paladin was no ordinary man. He was beyond human. He raised his other wrist up to Wei, to which an opening raised up from the man's arm "And I had such high hopes for you too... then again... you've always been a disappointment." a rocket then flew out from the opening towards Wei at mach speed, it was clear that from the very first attack Charles was out to utterly murder Wei. He was not going to play around.

Four of the Charles backed away, with the center one that had stopped Emilia's blow standing before the redhead "Shut it, trash. They're toys. You are but a child playing the knight... but in truth you're but a selfish, deranged little girl... the only thing that separates you from the common rabble are those little toys... strip them away and you're just a child." he replied to her scathingly, slowly taking step by step towards the woman. He smirked as Emilia brought up clones "Clones...? Heh..." he seemed to find her statement humorous "Not quite..." he eyed the metal balls pulled out by Emilia, but they didn't seem to scare the man at all. He got closer and closer like a marching behemoth "Innocent? There's nothing innocent about humanity. We both know that most humans deserve to be slaughtered like the cattle they are... don't get me wrong... I LOVE humanity... My only goal in life is to protect it! But humanity doesn't know what's better for itself! Free-will is obsolete! Derivative thought is a disease. Justice is the cure. And I am justice." the man didn't attempt to stop Emilia's attack as the spheres blew up in Charles face, burning away his flesh and some of his armor only to reveal something much more horrific. Through the flames walked Charles Paladin, half of his face burned off revealing a metallic interior, a skeleton with a red glowing eye. In the end the explosives didn't seem to do much but show who he truly was "You NEVER knew Charles Paladin... NONE OF YOU DID. The real Charles Paladin died in the 1940s of cancer. He lived and died a man, and refused to bathe in the Grand Panacea. What you see before you is the collective... we are those created by Charles Paladin to continue his legacy. Charles Paladin was a weak man... he was just... but in the end he was weak... his plans failed. We will not fail. We have been experimenting for the past century..." Charles managed to get close to Emilia, he thrusted his arm forward in an attempt to choke the red head "Wars... Heavenly Treasure... twice may I add... then I realized... why work with all these complicated schemes? I don't need The Trust... I don't need anyone... it'd be just easier to slaughter the cattle and start over!"

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 412
▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Final Hours

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)

Post  Emu Queen Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Dang_zps694ff1ff

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i want to get stronger
because our world is very cruel
it`s advisable to remove withered flowers 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo seemed to catch a slight sliver of what Jasper had breathlessly murmured- and she momentarily turned her attention from Charles, staring at the whitette in confusion-- only for her look to be met with his own look of disappointment.
Instinctively, she turned right back-- joining Charles at his side, and looking over what used to be Task Force 0... almost sadly. "I`m not ready to give up hope yet... humanity still has a chance. I`m not letting this chance get away..." She murmured, reaffirmingly- her glare roaming over Wei, Inna, Rommel, Emilia, and Jasper. "Try to stop us, hesitant or not-- and you`ll be killed. Now, if you`ll excuse me- I`m off to save the world again...!" She said scathingly to the group, turning around just as the multitude of power suited individuals raced into the room. Then, for an instant-- she ceased all movement.
Her feet were glued to the solid ground, her breathing had hitched. But, no thoughts accompanied this sudden action- her body stopped on it`s own, as if the small remnants of her sanity had sunken into her limbs. Her head was still pounding... and all that could cross the planes of her mind was remorse-- remorse that none of her supposed friends and comrades could open their eyes. That they`d so blindly turn their back on humanity...
With her resolve reaffirmed yet again, she shoved her hands deep into her pockets, ignoring the numbing feeling spread throughout her bones as well as her limp, while she slowly advanced with Charles, Tate, and Smile upstairs. She had grown tense, her own involutary response to the blearing pain-- but, soon, she loosened her jaw, and slowly, carefully, breathed. A shadow of a smirk flicked across her pale lips, a light snicker bellowing upward. "Y`know, Charles... the more I think of it- I don`t really agree with whatcha said before..." She chuckled- and it wasn`t her normal laugh. There was no joy in it. "A criminal record can never be really erased... humanity may be still be salvaged- but those who have dismissed humanity just can`t..." She fell quiet for several short, fraught moments. "...And, hey- let the fuckin` punishment fit the crime, yeah...?"

(EXIT JO AND CP-02)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Blumenkranz  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Emilia7
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia scooted back a couple of times, trying to get away from Charles as he came closer to her. The explosion to his face, the melted off flesh to reveal a robot. Now she saw how he thought it was so funny... Actually scratch that she didn't fully know, but she could see that she was wrong. Maybe that is why he laughed. "I'm not a child... I'm not garbage. You... Your the garbage! How could you say that you know what humanity needs when you aren't human yourself! It's not wonder that your spouting out nonsense like a drone! It's because you are!" Emilia shouted trying to get away before Charles grabbed her throat and started to choke her, "Jo... Jo how can.... Someone save... The world... if your going to destroy it all!? THINK!" Emilia choked as she kicked against Charles trying to get free from him. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? DON'T MAKE ME SLAP A BITCH!" Emilia couldn't understand it! And things were starting to get spots. "Off... Of... Me!" she shouted as her fingers were doing their best to pull out of his grip. 'I can... Be more then just a suit! I may be human... But... I'm Emilia Melchiott you sucking pile of pig fetus!' Emilia thought as she looked at the joint areas of the arm that held her. Usually the joints were the weakest in robots, but he looked very sturdy. If she could just get it right before it was too late... She could get herself free, so with as much force that she could muster, and though as painful as it was since she was suffering laser damage she knew that she had to do it, Emilia lifted herself, and gave Charles... A boot to the head, firing on her rocket thrusters on at the same time in hopes that he would let her go.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:09 pm

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

The twin blades shocked Wei. Then severely annoyed the clone. Charles was cunning bastard, too easy not to hate. The parry opened Wei's view toward the armored foe. Charles. For some reason this didn't overly surprise Wei, but it was a surprise nonetheless--a surprise that seemed like a gift to Wei. Charles was so nice for Wei to test his strength against all of these fakes. A blissful symphony of cackling came forth Wei. As he landed across from the being he recently desired to killed without thought. It looked just like him. Sound just like him. In one way or another this is a 'Charles'. A fake so real it was so convincing.

He began to cackle once more--holding his stomach as he did so, gripping his sides. This was nothing more than a parody. A skit. A comedy. Wei's experience with this vocal noise was new, an awkward hacking of a laugh. The more he looked in the eyes of the fake he realized something. He was right. Charles tossed the others aside. He went to the extremes. And destroyed any chance of freedom they got. Emilia's attempt to prove Charles wrong was in Wei's belief--falling on deaf ears. There's no sense in this act. No logical conclusion. A selfish, megalomaniac, brilliant man like Charles was not human. Therefore logic such as that, Wei believed, may as well be fuel to this man's fire.

"Hakahakahakaah~! I told them so. I should have started killing you when I got the chance!! I " Wei steadily lifted his maniacal laughter, a tilt of the head--almost looking down on the Charles he face with a moment of despair. An amused, but sullen chuckled came forth "I'm gonna have to kill a lot of you to get rid of you--Or will you just rear another set behind those ones too?"
A moment of clarity struck Wei. Not the best time to have such moments, but he decided this was better off said than never. He looked towards the arm of armored man--A missile? Maybe this wasn't a time for clarity as he scraped against the underside of the missile, his hair matted and improperly combed by the experience. He slammed back his blade into it's scabbard.

BANG

His eyes stared beneath the hot exhaust of the missile. Staring right at the being who shot it at him. A sword whizzed past Wei's glaring, despising eyes. Full on intent meeting the Armored foes's blade arm. Wei's strike were almost always killing strike attempts. This was however an attempt to lob off a limb or two. A clean. Accurate Diagonal slice. From Charles's groin across his waist, then chest, and shoulder. Wei was bred for battle. He was strong.

He had to be strong for this moment and the moments after it.

Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

Eagle came behind the Charles who was talking, and stabbed his claws into the metal man, and trying to rip him in half, using all of his might to do so.
"If that's true...then who is the best clone here?" he asked, grinning. "The Trust is no more....who rules the world? Which clone? Can't be all of you. Ones gotta be better then the rest. And who says the guy who just walked out is the best? Would you let an inferior really rule while you're all in the scrap heap? That's not fair man." he said, continuing to go. "SO WHICH ONE OF THE CHARLES IS ULTIMATE LIFE FORM!? FIGHT TO FIGURE IT OUT!" he yelled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Boy31_zps2b41e58f

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper harbored a small hope, for a moment, that Charles would let them leave alive- but as the man moved to leave, six others entered the room, and he instantly tensed, just... staring. He ignored all words, just watched quietly as the two he'd actually begun to care for and trust turned their backs on everything he had thought they might try and protect... and as they turned their backs on him. His body was trembling with barely repressed anger and guilt, as well as remorse- why had he let himself care about them...? They were just criminals. Mindless, murdering criminals... A part of him didn't want to believe this but he quieted it, instead looking away- and then Rommel tackled him out of the way. It earned a grunt of shock as he hit the ground- but then he saw just why the other had yanked him away and he cursed under his breath, standing back up and looking to see their best course of action. There were five or so of them, but none were in particularly good condition... He didn't think that fighting would be the smartest plan but then everyone started to attack them anyways, and he cursed under his breath before backing up some, not wanting to get involved in a fight- they couldn't win this... They were beaten and bruised, too hurt to fight through six likely cybernetic aided soldiers. He scanned the area, hoping there might be another exit- but there wasn't that he could see... Quietly, he shook his head, mumbling curses and scowling- before yanking his mask off to ensure his voice would in no way be muffled. "Stop fighting!! We need to run, we can't defeat these... these pathetic replicas of what was once a man! Just get out of here, we need to rest and figure out an actual plan!! I mean it- let's go!!" he called out, edging around to one side of the fighting before bolting to the exit- but he stood just inside, waiting to ensure everyone else escaped. He wasn't too badly hurt... He would be the last to leave, he'd make sure everyone made it and fight off the clones... robots... whatever they were that were trying to stop them, if they chased them. "We won't stop shit if we stay and fight here-!!" A part of him was a bit shocked to see so many replicas of Charles in one place- but he wasn't going to allow himself to marvel over it now. If anything, it explained why the man seemed to be alive again- these were just clones, robots, whatever... They weren't real people, that was clear, and he had no intentions of treating them that way.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:40 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Efcae0ee-db16-4acd-9011-2b7b2a78b1ef_zps0a4b544c

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

So Inna was pretty relieved that she wasn't the only one refusing Charles' offer; she might have preferred to think of herself as a lone wolf, but the truth was she had gotten used to having a team behind her, and she knew she couldn't stand alone against the whole of the task force if they were all to follow Smile's footsteps. The response that most surprised her was Jo. Of all the people, SHE was willingly joining Charles? Maybe the Russian should have seen it coming...the light in Jo's eyes, the tone of her voice since she had seen the first Charles, the one they had all thought was the original, close his eyes for good, even before that, had changed. There was something off...and now it had become absolutely evident.
At least a great part of the Suicide Squad was still willing to stand up against Charles, with Jasper speaking up first. She was going to agree; stopping Charles was a priority now...but then cannons were happening. She had to stumble out of the way of the blasts while attempting to see through the grayish fog that her fatigue was causing. Fighting Xiu after just waking from a comatose state had probably not been the best idea. She barely managed to avoid getting incinerated quite a few times...and then people were leaving. And powersuits were attacking.
Too much was going on. And Charles' speeches were echoing in her head and generally making it very difficult to do the thinking thing. Hearing Jasper's words, the Russian started stumbling her way towards the exit, briefly attempting to fight...then realizing she was in no state to do so. The silverette was right. They had to go...but she needed to see that the rest of them were okay before she could leave, so she stood by an exit, the chaos numbing everything so everything seemed hazy and she just looked lost.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:58 am

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 412
Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Charle10
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

"HAHAHAHA! Me the garbage? FAT NASTY TRASH! You pathetic... piece... of shit... you're an insect, a traumatized, self-important insect with a victim complex. You lash out at the opposite gender as a result of your own past with that pathetic father of yours... you... are beneath me..." Charles replied to Emilia, half his face (the part that could still simulate emotion) seemed to grow out a thin grin as Jo was mentioned "She's on the side of justice.. the LOGICAL side... she's willing to do anything to make the world just. You... you claim to be a just woman but in the end you're not willing to do what it takes to TRULY EXERT THE LAW!" and then rocket boot to the face. The remainder of that Charles' face was burned right off, revealing the entire metal skull... but the machine itself wasn't even remotely hurt. He did however, let go of Emilia "What... running away? I can't say it doesn't suit you... you're better off running with a tail in between your legs..." he taunted Emilia, though at this point it was impossible to see any emotions off the metallic skeleton face that Charles donned... his real face.

The Charles that faced off against Wei seemed to stand completely still as he was literally chopped to pieces by Wei, all with a smile on his face. It was easy. Too easy. And Wei would likely realize that. The Charles before Wei fell into pieces before the mummy, but it would be a hollow victory, as another figure dashed past the man, likely sending a shiver down Wei's spine. Yet another CP unit was in the room, one apart from the initial six. Moving at incredible speed, not to mention invisible to the naked eye, CP-22 dashed towards Wei from behind and slashed towards his back with a wrist-blade of similar design to the seen earlier, though it was much larger and seemed to burn at the same intensity as Wei's own blade did. His active-camouflage deactivated, Charles revealed himself. This one wasn't in power armor, but he seemed to be a much more deadly threat than the other units. With a rifle in one hand and a wrist blade lodged into his other, CP-22 smirked to Wei "I hope you weren't expecting a fair, honorable fight... I'm a businessman... not a knight."

And of course as Eagle jumped in to help, attacking Emilia's CP-unit from behind, the other four quickly intervened, standing between Eagle and his target, instead ganging up on him as they all charged out and simply tried to beat the man into a pulp all at the same time. Four powersuits built with the most advanced technology in the world, powerful enough to easily stop Eve's own cybernetics in their tracks. Definitely powerful enough to make it hurt like hell when their fists hit Eagle.

However, with all this going on, Jasper's call for retreat seemed to change the game. Every CP-unit at the same time seemed to have a certain look in their eyes as Jasper called out, it was made abundantly clear that they did NOT want the Suicide Squad to leave this room. CP-22 almost immediately called out "DON'T LET THEM LEAVE! KILL THEM!" unfortunately for them... the exit was kind of left wide open.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Final Hours

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:39 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Emilia7

Emilia didn't want to hear what Charles was saying. He was going to reveal everything! Everything that she tried to forget but always came back to haunt her. "SHUT UP! Never speak of my father again!... Never TALK about my life like you were there! You don't know anything or what I've been through! Especially... when it comes to Justice! And it's apparent Jo doesn't know shit anymore or went crazy! Because your justice ends the lives we try to save... Your justice... Is alone!" Emilia shouted as she was free, flying in the air as she did. "Wisdom, Justice, and Love! That's what I fight for! I'm not running away, I'm gathering my barrings!" Emilia called out as she looked around, hearing Jasper saying that they needed to get out of here. Howe dare he accuse her for not being willing to get the job done! But these taunts she knew... He wanted her to attack him again. Well this time she'll be smarter. "What do you think I've been trying to do!? I've been trying to make a path for us this whole time!" Emilia saw how the bots didn't want them to leave, and had to make a choice, with the rest of her fuel and strength Emilia dived down to get Inna to help her out of there. "Need a lift?" she asked as she whizzed right into the exit. "Come on guys! We have to spread word!" she said and she had just the perfect idea to where to start.

*Exit Inna and Emilia*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:48 pm

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

Eagle saw the punches coming and cartwheeled out of the way.
"Sorry losers, but we're gone!" quickly, he started to punch away at the rocks with all his might, punching as hard as he could, until they started to crumble. He ran to Jasper, his hands bleeding. "We're leaving." he said, as the rocks started to block the exit. "WEI! GET THE HELL OUT! NOW! OR DIE! EITHER ONE!" he yelled, and pulled Jasper along. "I know we don't really knew each other dude, but we need to think and come up with some sort of plan." he kept running after the others. (Exit Eagle and Jasper)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:01 am

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

Under Highend // Heavenly Treasure (The Trust)  - Page 5 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

As Wei watched his blade cleave through the armor of fake. The moment for him gave him assurance. His blade COULD cut their armor. As Wei blade viciously and merciless cleaved through the Charles he fought, an emotion came through him--Some pesky little thought that began to run his blood stream. A hollow almost useless space opened inside his head--A moment where he felt that he need to look Charles in the eye. Even if he was a fake. He need to look.
As he drew his enraged eyes to the fake that was bifurcated by his hand, Wei noticed something in that small moment in time at a demeaning, annoying, and revealing smirk.
That hollow feeling widened as those eyes looked down upon him with those fake eyes. Those unsatisfying copied fake eyes. Wei knew that he was duped. That he was dumb enough to wandered into something he never prepared for.

"Damn you--One day I'll truly kill you! I'll watch over your corpse. Know that I KILLED Y--!!!"

The clone's threat was halted as he slash of a familiar blade crossed his back. His eyes widened. A pain--no. A searing flesh ripping, almost uncaring wave of agony and defeat spread through Wei once the blade had left his body. Wei gagged and roared out in pain. He watched as the others left. He scoffed at the sight. How weak were they--how was weak was he himself? Such a pitiful sight this must have been. Suicide Squad getting tossed about by a legion of business man as the man who slashed at him define himself. A team of monster snuffed out by a collective of insane justice zealots with suits. He looked at Eagle as he shouted something at him. He smirked as he felt his wound already close due to the heat of the blade sealing it.

"Honorable? No. I never did" He wheezed a bit as he looked at the being who sliced him, still Wei kept a defiant--almost ready look in his eyes as he spoke to him. He looked toward to the chopped off bladed arm for a moment. He dug down toward his belt, clutching something. A flash grenade.

"I won't either.." He turned around as a sudden burst of flame masked Wei's whipping of a flash grenade--exploding as it reached CP-22's face. He snatched the bladed armed and dashed off--He kept his eyes closed as he followed the scent of Eagle. He left the room leaving a blood trail behind him.

So weak

-exit-

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5