Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust)

+4
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Empty Re: Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:23 am

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

Eagle came down the stairs and instantly, the smell of blood raced into his nose. He looked around, quickly, looking for the source...but then another scent filled his nostrils. Oil? Duh fuck? Why would oil...ah hell, blood took priority. He saw Jo, and raced after her, hearing her yell about Charles. He saw him...with a giant hole in his chest.
"Fucking shit dude!" he raced over and knelt down. He calmed down from there. "What..." he stopped, knowing he would be gettin his answer soon. No need to repeat the question time and time again.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Empty Re: Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:09 am

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas followed the other two into the room, hearing a commotion, and his eyebrows rose as he saw the CEO in the condition he was in, lying up against the wall with a hole in his chest. The brunette paused momentarily, watching as Jo and Rommel knelt by the man, then Lukas walked over, not kneeling down, but watching the others from where he stood.
"I feel as zhough it vould be viser to treat his vounds before asking him questions...he's obviously not in good shape..." he spoke, grimacing. He wasn't showing it, but he honestly felt worried here. Charles was the only lead he had to finding his sister--if Charles died, then he would lose his last chance at finding her again, and would probably just be stuck in this prison for the rest of his life not knowing where she was--and that wasn't a fate that he wanted to live with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:32 am

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Paladi11

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles let out a weak cough as he heard Jo's voice in the distance, oh thank god "Good evening Josephine..." he muttered to her in a weak voice. He snickered as Jo asked what had happened "I underestimated someone I shouldn't have.... and in true fashion, here I lay, a hole in my chest..." the man literally had no heart at the moment, his cybernetics were keeping him alive for the moment but it was over now. He looked over Rommel and Jo towards Smile as the German spoke "I... don't think... there's a way to treat this one... I do have a big hole in my chest after all..." he muttered, shaking his head. He breathed in and out, weakly, but surely, before looking back to the team "Xiu... she did this. And the path besides me leads to Heavenly Treasure... I... I was a fool... I was being my usual sadistic self and wanted to kill her before the machine... just for kicks... she knew that... I led her right to the machine. She's already used Killer Queen... she's almost done..." a sudden small voltage of electricity sparked from Charles' arm, which also seemed to be twisted unnaturally "Now... she's got the world in her hands... you need to stop her..." he looked to the entire team, they were the last hope for stopping Xiu, whom now had the ultimate means of controlling the masses at her fingertips "I have dedicated my whole life to working towards the greater good. I've committed many of evil deeds but I would like to think my heart was in the right place. A shame... I would have liked to see what I could have done... if I followed it all through..." Charles looked to Smile then, and in his final moments "One last mission... stop her... but don't... keep Jo out of it..." before Charles would explain his reasoning however, the man leaned his head back, his eyes slowly closed "Regret... I feel nothing but regret..." and then Charles made his final breathes as his body went limp.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:56 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle listened, and sighed, looking away. This was bad...his boss just died. Now they actually had no direction. Well...not that was't entirely true, now was it? They had an objective...Charles' last wish.
"Looks like we have a boob monster to kill Jo." he put a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry but...I think we should keep going..." he kept his tone low and serious. He knew this would spark a 'oh no Jo is pissed off and will most certainly yell for an hour' but they REALLY didn't have time for that.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas watched the scene before him quietly, unaware of how tense he was, and how his hands were tightened into fists. And as he saw Charles take his final breath, he felt his own breath hitch.
"Hey...hey--!" he said, his eyes widening as he suddenly leapt forward to his knees beside Charles, in a show of emotion that one would never think he would show. He reached forward, shaking the CEO's shoulder, as if trying to wake him up. "Don't you die on us now! You can't leave us like zhis, ve had a deal, Paladin! You can't die! Not until you tell me vhere Astrid--is..." He trailed off then, his arm falling back down to his side where he knelt, as his head and shoulders drooped slightly, staring blankly towards the ground. It was no use now--Charles was gone, and with Charles went his last lead as to where his sister might be. Now, the chances of ever finding her again were next to none. He would probably never see her again...
After a moment, when he heard Rommel's words, he took in an abrupt breath, not having realized that he'd stopped breathing for a moment there out of sheer shock. He blinked a few times, then clenched his fists and stood up, seeming to have collected his emotions back behind a mask of calmness again. However, as he looked at Rommel and spoke, it was clear that he was holding back a lot of emotion as he said,
"Ve're not just going to kill zhat voman. Ve're going to destroy her."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:53 pm

T h e -- B u r n i n g -- R e s o l v e

W e i

❝I will attain my freedom❞

Wei's Theme

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

Wei stay behind, out of sight and out of mind from the Squad. The underground area surprised the clone immensely. The discharge of the tesla coils seemed as if this place was more menacing than it seemed to be. The smell of this place was strange, it reeked of oil and blood.
Only adding to the strange and intimidating area. From the emerald light that illuminated the underground area with a feeling of dread. Wei felt that no man should have been here. It seemed otherworldly--something that didn't make sense in the world Charles showed him.

With that sentiment, he remembered his objective--Insure the Elimination of Charles. Charles was a man who needed to die, Wei committed himself to this ideal so vehemently that if it came to terms...He'd kill anyone in his path. Regardless of how personal Wei took this, it was the assurance the Charles was dead that he could never keep him as a weapon or anyone else ever again.

Sneaking in the shadows, the clone keep a vigilant eye on the squad, but Charles was nowhere insight. Bandage Boy tested his threshold--peering forward. His eyes widened at the sight he bore witness to. Charles. Charles owner of a new found hole planted into his chest. Contorted.

Wei was in awe at his objective was completed--but not by his hands. Who could have done such a thing? Surely it was someone from the task force....Who was the culprit?

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:17 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Emilia5
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia had no idea how to feel at this moment. She was happy that Charles was dead, but at the same time she felt bad for feeling that way. She saw that Jo... Actually admired the guy despite what he had done to them. Emilia saw that Jo wasn't the only one sad about this either. So in all... Emilia felt bad for the people around her. "We should... Probably bury him later?" Emilia semi-asked and proposed.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Jasper3_zps95ed3441

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper had mutely followed along as the team moved from the streets, to the mansion, and below. He had kept silent as he thought over what had happened, and quietly mused over what he might do if he saw Wei again- but as they reached the panacea and he saw the state Charles was in, he simply... froze. His eyes widened behind the mask he had returned to his face and his mouth fell open the slightest bit in shock- he had not... expected to ever see such a powerful man laid so low. He knelt a fair distance off to get a better look, not touching but looking- and he was mute as he let the others show their reactions. He gave none, simply kneeling there silently, torn on a reaction. He felt like he should feel bad- yet at the same time, he was simply... numb. He had shut down any emotional response to what was happening the instant he realized it was likely Charles wouldn't make it- and as the man passed, he remained silent, before slowly standing, his hands at his sides. "This..." He slowly shook his head, looking off into the distance. He was numb. He wasn't going to deal with his emotions over this- not now... not for a while. First, they needed... to complete the objective Charles had given him. The man had told them what they needed to do, and... they needed to do it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:26 am

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Jo53_zps5918e4e0

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

stood too closely to the flame
and now i`ll never be the same  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Charles` initial cough made Jo`s expression drop. She took in a few shallow, restrained inhales- her sight sunken as she glanced down to the gigantic hole in Charles` chest as he indicated it-- confused, scared, and slightly frantic. Her control was slipping- and she sighed, breath short and stuttered. She looked about ready to snap right there, in front of them all-- until Xiu was mentioned.
The second Xiu`s name passed his lips- her glance shot right back up toward his. Expression grim and sobered- Jo remained that way for a while and listened, head down, eyes on fire, refusing to let anyone around but Charles see her in such a weak state.
She clenched her head in her hands roughly, a jointed mix of fury, misery, and grief weighing down on her like a ton of bricks. Something had changed within her; something deep, subtle. This new breed of rage was felt radiating in the air around her-- this rage was changing into something much darker and fiercer than what Jo was used to feeling on herself, on or off the battlefield.
The end of the world could be moments away- and despite the tears that bubbled from the corners of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks, she felt ready.
The one or two silent sobs that slipped from her indicated that she had stopped caring about what she looked like to her teammates. But, never the less- she unclenched her jaw, nodding solemnly, her gaze still averted down. "...Goddammit..." She murmured, sounding hoarse and choked-- she didn`t want to cry over him. She knew she`d be affected- because no matter how rich or manipulative Charles was, in the end of the day-- he was a civilian. Cybernetics aside, he was, in the end of the day-- someone led along by ambition, caught into something above him. She hated that she related, and sympathized- that she actually wished she had been a bit faster, if she had moved a bit quicker-- he`d still be here...
Her hand slithered toward his, wanting to feel his warmth fade, to make it more final-- but inches away from him, he uttered his last sentence. "Wait-- what?" Don`t... keep her out of it...? Or-- do? His last sentence had come out as an enigma, like everything else about him up until so recently-- Jo`s lips parted slightly, searching his face for the rest of his statement. "...Charles...? Hey, Charles--!" She called in a hushed whisper, expecting him to get right back up and clarify- but... no such thing happened.
Slowly, realization fell on her face. Jo stared down at him still, eyes wide and tears still coming- she didn`t move, didn`t speak-- up until Emilia did. Then, she took in a sharper inhale- shaky hands reaching up to rub away tears. "...Burying can wait..." She spoke aloud, glaring now. "First, we give him nothing to regret... we wipe away every speck of that monster off this earth... then, we rest easy and go on..."
At this point, she could have easily turned and rejoined Vulture Team- taken back her own faction, what she had been longing for since day one in the Task Force-- but, it seemed as if there wasn`t even a decision to be made. Right now- she was gonna be absolutely sure that the Mistress repented for everything. All those thousands of years worth of damage, the Cataclysm, the events within No Man`s Land itself-- everything. Ten fold.
Jo stood up from where Charles corpse lay, her hands clenching and unclenching at her sides- and without further ado, she walked around him, right toward the entrance to Heavenly Treasure.
"Inna- stay behind with the corpse, please. I have plans for it..." She mumbled darkly, sounding something like a growl-- she was positively dripping with malice, saturated with aggression. "Task Force 0-- move out."

(EXIT)    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Spec Ops
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:42 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle didn't need much else ten that. He grinned and followed. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:08 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Emilia5

Emilia followed behind, giving one last look at Charles. She thought it odd to leave Inna by herself though. "Well... I know she asked you to stay here with him, but be safe alright?" Emilia said to Inna before going out. She was worried about leaving the girl alone. She did wake up from a coma hours ago.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:20 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas listened to Jo's words, and although he couldn't claim to be very good at reading others, it was obvious that there was quite a lot of emotion behind her words. It seemed like she was just as ready as he was to fight off Xiu--although Lukas knew that it was probably for very different reasons. Still, he had no quarrel with that--right now, he felt frustrated and disappointed--more disappointed than he had ever been in his life. And he was going to use Xiu as a punching bag to get those emotions out, for all he cared. He didn't say anything, but as Jo ordered them onwards, he followed her, a look of dangerous anger clear in his gaze as he looked straight ahead down the hall as he followed Jo, ready to meet up with what was to come.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:25 pm

W e i

Wei's Theme

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 6ba0a669-d9bb-4e50-bcf8-a062e6641404_zpsc13ab341

Bandage Boy look towards  towards Charles body, his eyes never left the body of the cyborg man. He gave an expression that twisted his face into a contorted mask of a vehement drive falling flat. Dead. Dead like the man leaking out black and red, a pitiful death. Charles couldn't even finish his own battle...A realization that made Wei annoyed and disappointed.
His wandering eyes watched as the others left he scene after Xiu. Xiu denied him the act of killing Charles, but it felt that Wei desired to care about such things--yet he couldn't.
Xiu wasn't his enemy, yet she did have a passion to deny something else from him. Freedom. She was just bad as Charles,i f not more. Suicide Squad could handle this, but he had doubts. She killed Charles. Something that needed acknowledgement in power.

Wei tried not to doubt their prowess and their abilities.....

He leaned forward from the shadows--slowly walking towards Charles's body. His eyes didn't swell with tears. His brow did not furrow. His lip did not quiver. Whatever emotion that a sorrowful or mourning one could give--Wei did not. Wei hated the man. He would not be apologetic for this..
He knelt toward the corpse. Staring at a lifeless face. It wasn't the first dead man Wei had seen, but it was strange. This is one he knew. Someone who instilled fear in him and others countless times. Now he laid there with an unchanging expression. Dead.

Wei couldn't bring himself to speak or to show emotion from this point on.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Inna10

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna had remained quiet this whole time. Before they had found Charles' body, she had been focusing all her energy on making her mind blank, because she couldn't deal with things right now, not when they were in the middle of a mission. But then Charles happened. Charles Paladin, the most powerful man she had ever met, died in front of her.

Nyet.

It couldn't be true. She could not let this be true. She couldn't accept that the one person that could help her find Papa was dead, all his knowledge gone with him. Jo's choked voice made the Russian look up briefly, feeling a pang of sympathy for the bluenette, along with guilt for not mourning Charles' death for any reason other than her own selfish ones. She only cared about Charles' death because that meant he was no longer useful to her...Papa would have been ashamed. All these conflicting emotions left her dazed, unable to properly process everything else that happened around her. She only barely registered the other task force members' reactions to their boss' death, realizing that Smile seemed to be in a similar situation to hers, and Jasper seemed as unresponsive as she hoped she was being. Emilia and Rommel seemed to have equally indifferent reactions, though if she had paid enough attention she might have noticed their own inner conflicts.
Inna just nodded absently as Jo told her to stay behind, though the bluenette's clearly-not-okay tone seemed to go right over her head as she simply stood there, staring at Charles' still corpse. After a moment, she looked up, her fists clenched. She was angry now. It took her a while of staring at blood-and-oil-stained corpse to properly process it...but she was very, VERY angry. The Mistress was going to pay for taking her only chance at finding Papa. She had gone through the hell of No Man's Land, breaking almost every moral code she had ever set herself on Papa's behalf, and it meant nothing now, because Charles was dead. Before she even registered Wei in the shadows, she stormed off after the rest of the Suicide Squad, a less-than-sane expression started to twist itself onto her face.

*exit*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:06 pm

W e i

Wei's Theme

Watching Inna run towards the fray, watching her open defy Jo and attempt to Kill Xiu made him wonder. What would have happen if he had kill the man that laid in front of him. She clearly seemed like the more attached than the rest to Charles. Something that made him wonder....

Wei looked as they left, all attempting to save a world that was called a barren waste befitting no man. Raising himself away from Charles's lifeless body. The Man who was given him life in someway. Yet also the man who had taken away his freedom. Now another is trying to take this freedom away from all...

Wei griped his blade, leaving the area. Maybe this could be considered his "last mission" for Charles

-Exit-

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:25 am

Under Highend // The Grand Panacea (The Trust) - Page 2 Tate82_zps789277d2

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

The doors had been closed--the guards were gone--Tate had been trapped in the Panacea. It had been long enough where his sobs had been reduced to just a slight remainder of crying--and although the tears still fell, he had caught his breath. However, he jolted slightly when he heard Jo's voice--but calmed down as he listened to her talk. He paused for a moment, then let out a rueful chuckle as he sat there on the floor of the Panacea, then looked up at the high, unseeable ceiling above.
"So, Blue's fighting Paladin now, huh...? She must be..." he murmured. He paused for a moment--and couldn't think of a moment in his life where he'd fought for anyone but himself. However, he couldn't deny that he had felt hurt when the other members of Black Dragon had betrayed him--so he couldn't help but think that maybe he was still human...somewhere deep down. Even though he didn't care for that sentimental stuff...
What did matter to him right now as that it had been because of Paladin that he'd been locked up. And he was very upset about that--so, after a moment, he let out a chuckle, then a laugh, raising his hand into the air and letting out a yellow stream of energy from himself that floated upwards.
"FUCK YOU, CHARLES PALADIN! See you in hell, you piece of shit!" He had nothing to believe in now but the fact that he had been soundly defeated--but he had plans. He felt broken, but--he wanted to get back onto his feet. He would think while he was down here, yes...but for now...he channeled all of his hatred for Paladin upwards into his energy. "Figure I might as well give you a little help, Blue...guess you fucking earned it."

*Exit for Act 3*

Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2