Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South America//Refugee Camp

2 posters

Go down

South America//Refugee Camp Empty South America//Refugee Camp

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:45 am

A small camp outside of Lima where refugees of the war live. There are tents everywhere, and it sort of acts like a commune, everyone has to work in order to this place to be safe. So, everyone works together to make life better.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

South America//Refugee Camp Empty Re: South America//Refugee Camp

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:14 am

South America//Refugee Camp Poison10

Armageddon
___________________________________________________________________________________________

The refugee camp, following the conflict between the Cartel and Assassin's League, its become a place to flee to avoid the violence. Its grew to become a massive community, with almost all of the villages completely devoid of life now, they've become ghost towns in favor of all fleeing over to the community. At a surgery tent in the camp, a doctor furiously worked on a patient "Nurse- bring the serum-" he spoke out to the woman behind him whilst at work. This woman, the supposed nurse, with her snake-like eyes and green hair, smiled, nodding to the doctor and speaking in a bubbly voice "Righto docto~! Heheheee~!" she skipped over to a table of medication, however, instead of grabbing anything from the table, she chose a second option. The woman pulled out a syringe from a sleeve, a malicious grin on her face as she spoke in her usual bubbly tone "Found it Doctor-doctor~!" she cheered, before licking her lips in anticipation. The patient happened to be the leader of this refugee camp's community, and the syringe happened to be a deadly dose of poison. With a friendly face once again, she skipped over to the doctor and handed him the syringe "I didn't trip this time! See~?" the doctor took the syringe without even looking at it. Poison hated the League, but hey, it was times like these when she was glad they taught her how to be this way.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."
Poison Theme - The Good Left Undone

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:29 pm

South America//Refugee Camp 339717_zps22babcb2
Sister Rose
Code Name: Totally Not Bunny Mio
This is all so new to me...but...

Sister Rose walked into the medical tent, and saw what was going on.
"Excuse me." she called and walked in. "I would like to give you this." she held out a syringe with the serum in it. "The man outside said it was ready and to give it to you? That is what I was told." she said, smiling. "I have come to share prayers with the those who are sick and injured, would you direct me to them?" she asked, her voice as innocent as ever. She was just a nun...a traveling nun...

I'll do my best...to avenge my past
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Armageddon

Poison leaned against the doctor's back, a bubbly smile on her face the entire time "Go! Go! Go~!" she cheered, it goes to say that the doctor was VERY distracted. Pressing her breasts against the doctor's back, she gave him a slight nudge "You're taking too much-" and then a nun walked into the tent. Poison immediately shot a death glare to her without even noticing. As the nun spoke, she could see the syringe in her hands... which looked somewhat familiar. Poison suddenly stepped in between the doctor and the nun "Hold on sir! This woman looks very suspicious! I wouldn't trust her!" she spoke out, opening her arms out wide "Besides~" Poison suddenly turned to the nun "Something about her strikes me wrong- I bet she's with the Cartel, and she's trying to poison our patient!" almost immediately after her words were spoken, the doctor and several people around the tent began to panic. Poison looked at the nun with a twisted smile on her face, her eyes flickering red for a moment "Whooooo are you~?"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Sister Rose

"Oh me? I'm Sister Rose! I'm a missionary from Idaho, church of latter day saints! I was assigned to this camp not but a day ago! See?" she showed them her name tag, and indeed, it had all the information she just said on it. "I'm also here to tell this nurse here she's on break." she pointed at Poison. Poison's glare was met with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you." she said. "And what is this Cartel? I'm sorry, I'm not very informed. I'm just here to spread the word of god to these patients! I'm ever so sorry to disturb." she bowed. The man outside looked at her, started speaking in spanish. "Did you give it to him?" he asked. Rose nodded, speaking back. "Yes, but there appears to be some confusion. I didn't mean to create trouble." the man nodded and looked at the doctor. "It's the serum. Was ready a few minutes ago." he said. Rose looked at Poison and grinned for a split second, and then went back to her graceful demenor.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 pm

Armageddon

Poison glared at the nun "Sure thing lady..." she muttered, keeping eye contact with her. Unfortunately the doctor was here, so she could just pull out a knife. So just kind of... glared at her. She eyed the serum "... Hold on a moment! I'm the nurse! And I should inspect this serum! Give it to me miss!" she called out to Sister Rose, taking a few steps closer "Unless you have something to hide!?" she grabbed Rose's arm aggressively and pulled her closer "I think you look a bit sick!" Poison pulled out an empty syringe "I'm gonna need to take a blood test missy~" suddenly, Poison smiled again to Rose, licking her lips as she looked at Rose in the eyes "For safety of course~ I don't want the camp getting contaminated~"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Sister Rose

"Oh, but I've had all my shots. I have my medical charts in my bag." she pulled out a file showing the medical chart. "See? But if you want to take a blood sample, I'll let you." she gave the charts to the doctor. "Though, it's purely for testing, right?" she said. "Where did you go to medical school nurse? Was it also in Idaho? I'm ever so curious." she smiled brightly at Poison.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:18 am

Armageddon

Poison shoved the doctor out of the way, hissing for a moment as she got closer to Rose "Listen girl! Who are you to question me!? Just lay down and let me stick the pointy thing in you!" she growled to the nun. She grabbed Rose tighter and pulled her close, holding the syringe to her arm "I think this one is contaminated~ Oh yessy yessy yessss~!" as the doctor got up, Poison suddenly threw a syringe at him with her other arm. The syringe flew into his throat, killing him. Poison's eyes were red and glaring directly to Rose now "Don't make any noise or I'll kill the people outside the tent too~" she spoke in a whisper, looking into Rose's eyes intently "Time for a blood test~"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:39 am

South America//Refugee Camp CI_92311_1404865950_zps6f9b41e4
Sister Rose
Code Name: Sister of Truth
People always take nuns for granted

"I'm starting to get the feeling you're not actually a nurse." she said. She tapped on the thing she wore around her neck. "But it's okay. I'm kind of a crap nun...only kind of though." she pulled a gun from under her robes and pointed it at Poison. "Your'e surrounded now traitor...I suggest you turn yourself into the league, and we end this here and now."

I'll see to it they pay

South America//Refugee Camp YoungBunny2_zpsa3f9e150
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny had evacuated the camp, and had it surrounded.
"Nice going Rose. You're awesome." she grinned. "Now, you just gotta get her out in the open, and we'll end this before it begins." she smirked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:19 am

Armageddon

Poison pouted to Rose when she called herself a crap nun "Oh...?" and when she saw the gun, she just eyed at it, Poison seemed completely calm. She only seemed to rise an eyebrow to Rose when she said she was surrounded "Like I'd turn myself into the league-" she spoke in a solemn voice. She glared to Rose, before dropping her syringe "So... how many of you guys are here~? Do tell me~" she chirped, before pulling out a knife from her leggings "Actually- I'll fine out on my own~!" Poison then suddenly dashed past Rose with incredible speed, slashing at her throat as she passed by her "Mmmm..." Poison tried to control her bloodlust, calming herself down so she didn't go completely mad from her killer gene. She knew that if she let herself go completely she'd do something stupid.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:24 am

Sister Rose

Rose reacted slightly in time. Her neck was slashed, but not to the vein. She felt onto her neck and followed her out.
"Bunny! All you!" she said in a communicator. First however, she made sure the leader of the commune was okay. Once he was secure, and left, and followed Poison, keeping her gun pointed.

I'll see to it they pay

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Got it Rose. Follow her, shoot if you gotta." she said, her rifle trained on Poison as she ran out. "Yo!" she called to Poison. "Sup! Sorry about this, I just kind of want this whole war thing to be done...so...that's why." she said. "We've got snipers on you Ishbel, turn yourself in." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:33 am

Armageddon

Poison ran out of the tent, fully expecting to meet resistance. And from Bunny no less, the greenette let out a sigh, before suddenly breaking out into a smile "Bunny~! Love~! I knew we'd run into each other again~ Oh you just can't keep yourself separated from me can you~?" once Rose has followed her out, Poison quickly flipped backwards, and grabbed Rose by her waist. She suddenly held her knife to Rose's throat and kept herself behind the assassin, using her as a human shield "I've got a hostage~! Do you care Bun-bun~!? Feel like being a good girl~?" she held the blade closer to Rose's throat, keeping the blade directly on her skin.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:41 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny grimaced.
"Alright...I can take this shot...gotta trust me Rose..." she said, aiming carefully. Her focus was making things kind of slow down. She knew she could do this, her finger grazing the trigger. She wasn't aiming at Poison however...she was aiming at the knife. She wanted to have the bullet hit that knife. Finally, she planted her feet down and took the shot.

Sister Rose

"OH God Damn it...sorry God..." she said, struggling. She struggled a bit, getting her wire out of her bag. Once the shot was fired, she moved her own arms and put the wire around Ivy's neck, and pulled to choke her. Hopefully, this would work.

I'll see to it they pay

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:03 am

Armageddon

Poison's grin grew when Bunny take the shot "Oh~ How aggressive~!" when her knife was in the air, Poison didn't seem even remotely bothered. She quickly drew another knife from her sleeve and cut Rose's wire, before quickly grabbing Rose and making a run for it using Rose in her grasp "Knives knives everywhere~! EVERYWHERE~! EVERYWHERE~!!!!" Poison seemed to be running at a break-neck speed, much faster than a normal human had any right to be, she could be running past bullets at the speed she was going at. And thus the woman was running, using her speed and shield (Rose) to keep herself safe from any further gunfire "Hey nun lady~! You're gonna be my toy for awhile so stay still unless you wanna get shot? OOOOKAAAAAY~!?" Poison zipped into some forestry, rolling across the ground with Rose as she felt into the jungle surrounding the camp.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:08 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny gasped.
"ROSE!" she ran and jumped into a car. She had a few others jump in and drove after her. The snipers were now firing. Bunny couldn't believe this. How in gods name was she competant NOW?! She drove after the girl. "Only fire on clear shots! Don't hit Rose!" she ordered, and kept driving.

Sister Rose

"WAH!" she was then dragged. She dropped the wire and tried to reach for her pistol. "Why can you run so fast, Holy Moly...SORRY GOD!" she yelled and struggled for freedom. "Let...me...GO!" she yelled.

I'll see to it they pay
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:27 am

Armageddon

Poison kept Rose down, forcibly, whatever it took to keep her under control. She stayed in the forestry to keep clear of the vehicles, before shoving Rose's face into the dirt "Quiet you... I don't like you... and if you keep on I'm gonna REALLY not like you- which is going to make what I'm going to do to you next all the more fun! Understand babe?" Poison lifted Rose up from the dirt, before dragging her out deeper into the forest "So lets get to know each other Rose... if that is your name. Not that I care. You another one of Marcus' lapdoggies too? LITERAL lapdoggies mind you!" Poison grabbed Rose by the cheeks and brought Rose's face close to her own "I wonder how many stabs it'd take before you started squealing~? If you don't wanna find out you better behave missy..."

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny grinned as they went into the forest.
"Awwwwww...she wants to go offroad?" Bunny drove in. She'd done this before, it was easy. The others, not so much. "Drive around to the other side of the forest and cut her off at the pass. We'll nail her down and get Rose.

Sister Rose

Rose gasped when her face was suddenly in dirt, and when her face was suddenly not in dirt anymore, coughing since she may or may not have swallowed something. As Poison asked her questions, Rose said nothing. She knew better then to answer the questions of a madwoman. She just looked at Poison with a dull expression.

I'll see to it they pay
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:20 pm

Armageddon

Poison raised an eyebrow to Rose, she wasn't talking, Poison didn't like that. She lifted Rose's face up, gently caressing her cheeks "Oh you poor thing... what's wrong... snake got your tongue~?" Poison held her knife out in front of Rose "You're not being very fun... that means I'm going to have to do some bad things~ But its alright... I like bad things~ What do do first...~?" Poison suddenly shoved her fingers into Rose's mouth, pulling out her tongue "Maybe cut of your pretty tongue~? Oh no its way too fun for that~!" Poison let go over her tongue, instead moving her knife lower towards her legs. Poison skid her knife along Rose's legs, cutting into them sharply "You're showing a lot of leg... they look nice... but I think they'd look nicer if they were bloody and full of knives~ Don't you think so~?" she kept eye contact with Rose the entire time she threatened her.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny was weaving through trees, flooring it. She couldn't give up.

Sister Rose

Rose was now starting to get scared.
"Ow! Okay, that's not cook bro!" she said, struggling to pull away. "I like my steak like that, not women! What is wrong? What the hell did Marcus DO to piss you off?!?" she yelled. "I know he's an asshole! There is no defending him, BUT STILL!"

I'll see to it they pay
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Armageddon

Poison began to cradle Rose after the slash, keeping her close... uncomfortably close "Shhhhh... I have no reason to explain my reasoning to a pig in human clothing... you have only one meaning in life right now lady... to squeal... to squeal like a piggy~" Poison grabbed Rose by her hair, pulling it before lifting the girl up. She could hear Bunny in the distance, she couldn't have her fun here. No, she needed some time time to play with Rose. She made eye contact with Rose, licking her lips as she examined her neck wound "I have some question for you piggie... but I can't do it here... Bunny will be a mood killer... and oh I REALLY do wish that it could be me and her alone... but I'm gonna have to settle with you... you're going to tell me everything you know~ Alright miss~?" Poison held her knife pointed at Rose's eye, before licking Rose's slash wound on her neck, licking her blood off.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:47 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny got out of the jeep.
"Like a glove!" she started to run, pistols out and to the ready. "Don't be dead, don't be dead, don't be dead don't be dead." were the thoughts going through Bunny's head.

Sister Rose

Rose shuddered.
"Fucking hell...sorry God!" she mumbled. "O-okay...I'll talk...I'm Rosalina...I'm from California...I'm a nun...a really bad nun...my favorite food is marshmellows, and I'm kind of into this, but kind of not, like, actually, you're kind of turning me on but I REALLY don't want to be turned on right now, cause there is also a fucking knife to my eye, sorry God! Anyway, Marcus is kind of being a bitch about this whole thing and he was like "bitch I don't give a shit" so we're kind of up shit creek without a paddle, sorry God! Anyway, so yeah, that's all I know, I'm just here cause I knew you were here and I knew Bunny needed help, and I was assigned before this entire project was gone, and Bunny's leading his operation cause we don't have a way out yet and we are all SO FUCKED! SORRY GOOOOOOOOOD!" she was turned on, scared, and paniked at the same time.

I'll see to it they pay
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:08 am

Armageddon

Poison's grin grew when Rose finally started speaking. But rather than speak out to the woman... she kept on talking. And it was very likely she gave a LITTLE too much information, based off Poison's overjoyed response "OH! How nice~! I'm getting really into this too! Though I've been told I got a LIIIIIITLE overboard~ Do you think so~? I Don't think so, I-~" she stopped again when Marcus was brought up. This gave her a nice idea "Hmmm... the piggie is giving good information! Great! Oh you simply must tell me more! BUT- here's not a good place! Soooooo... let's continue elsewhere... shall we?" Poison suddenly gently placed her fingers into Rose's leg slash, covering her hands in Rose's blood "I gotta leave a message for Bunny!" Poison shoved her hands into Rose's wound just a bit more, opening up the cut. A few seconds later, she left with Rose over her shoulder. She left a message on a tree in Rose's blood: "To Bun-bun! I have your nun, I really like her so I'm taking her with me, Okay~? Oh, and I'm gonna get ALL the information I want from her too! If you want her back, get to The Cartel's Mansion... ALONE. Hope to see you soon. Sincerely, Poison <3.
(EXIT POISON AND ROSE)

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:04 am

Sister Rose

"AHHHHHH!" she screamed out in pain, and was panting from the pain. "YOU SUCK! SORRY GOD!" she yelled. (exit)

I'll see to it they pay

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny stopped and looked around. She saw the message.
"Rose..." she punched the tree. "You son of a bitch...Poison if you hurt her..." she sighed. "Damn..." she sighed, and left. Work to be done. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down