Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]]

Go down

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] Empty Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]]

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:07 am

Fuck bandwagons.
Fuck you, Emu.
I knew I wouldn't be able to resist this-- ; ^ ;
WIP AS HELL AND ALL THAT FANCY SHIT.
I'LL GET TO THIS EVENTUALLY.
Fuck you too Levi, you're as much a part of this as Emu-- e ^ e
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] Empty Re: Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]]

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:28 am

CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS

L O A D I N G . . . Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] TEBYDrj L O A D I N G . . . Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] TEBYDrj  L O A D I N G . . .
Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] Jo_zps37109c31
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
BEAUMONT, JOSEPHINE
階級 RANK :   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
追加情報 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :

Jo. Hahaha... You gotta be proud of yourself for this one- no matter how hard you try resisting, you know how you feel about her. It all started thanks to Charles- wonderful, interfering Charles… But that’s a different story- all that Charles matters here is that he brought you into the Task Force. And if he hadn’t done that, you would have never met Jo. You can’t help but wonder, now at least, if you wouldn’t have been better off if you hadn’t met this crazy lady- but there’s no going back on it now. You still remember the first time you met Josephine- that time Charles brought her into the barracks… and she punched a very naked Zombie right in the face. You knew then she wasn’t anyone to be fucked with- but you did anyways. You flirted and smiled and you did what you normally did to make people trust you. The going wasn’t always easy- impersonating Ryder’s voice was definitely a mistake on your part- but you slowly developed a somewhat rocky friendship. And that was where you made your first mistake. You never let people get close enough to hurt you- but you let Jo in. Jo, along with a few others- but most of all, Jo. She understood you, at least to a degree- sure, Lukas did too… but there was something different with her, you could sense it. Or maybe it was the mission- you know which. The one where you had to help her get over the fact that she looked smoking hot in that nurse’s outfit. Yeah, that one. You’re at the point now where you realize that was probably what did it- the combination of having to work so closely with her, and nobody else really since Zombie got drunk- that, and the sudden, unidentifiable feelings that roared to life when she was with Ryder… you realized then, but you were too afraid to admit it. You still are, to a degree, but you’re not stupid- you know you’re beyond the point where you can just brush her off and pretend you don’t care. That icy wall you ever so carefully built around yourself to protect yourself has cracked, and through the cracks, you let Jo slip in- and no matter how hard you try pushing her out again, you know it will never be the same… but you’ll suffer in silence, because that’s just how you are- you’ll never actually admit anything, because not only is Jo taken- but you’re afraid to allow yourself to feel something for someone, simply because humans are so, so fragile.

L O A D I N G . . . Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] TEBYDrj L O A D I N G . . . Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] TEBYDrj  L O A D I N G . . .
Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] Smile7_zps0d4fdd9e
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
REINHARDT, LUKAS
階級 RANK :   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You don’t really know what you feel for Lukas. When you first met, you noticed that he was cute, but quiet- and though he is still both those things, you know there’s more too. He acts so much like he doesn’t give a fuck what happens to anyone- but you at least know this isn’t completely true. He actually reached out to you, that time when you got so pissed off and depressed that you purposefully antagonized Emilia- and when you wouldn’t have otherwise gone to the medics, he made you. He showed that he cared, that day- and despite how much you want to resist, you find yourself caring about him too. You did try, to push him away that day- but for some reason or another, he stayed. He made you explain what was bothering you, and he actually understood- and you made an agreement, in those slums, to try and help each other. You seem to have forgotten this agreement some, but you’re trying- it’s simply not easy for you… but with the knowledge that the German trusts you enough to allow you to know his real name- well, it’s coming along. Slowly, but surely- you’re trying to let him in.

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] Zombie_zps8448a37a
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
CROCKETT, NATHAN

You don’t know whether to want to fuck this one, or smack him. Or both- but you know he’d enjoy both, so at this point, you’d probably refuse either. Except maybe the fucking- no matter who it involves, you know it’s a great stress reliever- but you’re not totally sure a key part of what’s causing you stress can help you relieve it. Because that’s exactly what Zombie is to you- stress. At first, everything was fine- you were both flirty guys trying to get into everyone’s pants, and it was only a matter of time before you happened upon each other, since you were both on the Task Force- and when you did, you both moved on to go your separate ways. There was joking about hooking up again, but you both knew it wouldn’t be anything more than that- but it seems that you made a slip. You dared care the slightest bit about his wellbeing- and when that took a nosedive, so did your mood. You tried to help- and you were turned down. You’ve never been fond of being rejected- but this time, it hurt. You didn’t like that, not at all- so you tried to avoid him, and pretend like you could care less. Which… didn’t work. Now, you’re at a loss for how to help- he always seems so depressed, and you want to help… but you’re too nervous to try helping again, after last time, so you leave him be- you don’t want to risk being rejected again, and you don’t know how to help anyways, so you just keep your distance- you keep your distance, and you hope someone else will find a way to help him so you don’t have to watch him hurt anymore… despite the jealousy you feel when others are more successful than you.

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] Emilia11_zps4b5b22dd
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
MELCHIOTT, EMILIA
階級 RANK :   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You know the woman probably hates you. You had told yourself from the moment you saw her file- you weren’t going to fuck with her. You needed to get along, you were going to be good so the Task Force would be effective- well, you fucked up. You purposefully pissed her off so she’ hit you, with no intention of fighting back, all because you thought you deserved some sort of punishment. It wasn’t like you enjoyed her beating the royal shit out of you and breaking likely more than just your wrist- but you deserved it. You needed to feel pain to make yourself realize that’s all people in this world do anymore- hurt others. You knew she would be the easiest to antagonize, though you could have managed it with anyone- because that’s what you’re good at. You’re the absolute master of fucking with people- but now that you’ve calmed some, you can’t help but feel at least a little regret. It seems so rare to find someone so pressed in their beliefs- she’s someone you can respect, but she doesn’t know that. She likely things you’re a misogynistic pig. But you hardly believe you can change that now- and you don’t think you could stand it if you dared begin to care about yet another person. You can barely handle the slightest emotions towards three individuals- you don’t wish to dare let another too close… so you push her away, you make her hate you, because hatred means you’re safe… at least, from yourself.

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] Inna3_zps16f82f21
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
DRAGOVICH, INNA
階級 RANK :   ★ ★ ★ ★

You haven’t talked to Inna much, despite her being on the Task Force. You are, however, grateful she seems to be trying to help Zombie- while at the same time finding yourself somewhat frustrated that she manages to help more than you. Perhaps you don’t try hard enough..? Or maybe you’ve just grown too used to fucking with people to fix them instead. Either way, you know she’s quiet, but seems to be somewhat caring… she’s even somewhat tried to talk to you, if you remember correctly- but of course, she was interrupted. Why is it anyone who might help you is interrupted? You’re not as attached to Inna as you are other members of the Task Force yet at the same time you’d be more likely to defend her than certain other individuals. Something about her seems worthy of defending… even if you know she’s a more than proficient fighter on her own.

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] ROMMEL_zps94945957
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
ROMMEL, EL

Rommel. You remember seeing his file when Charles first handed you the dossiers on the Task Force- and you remember curling your lip at the sight of his charges. As sexual as you are, you hate rape- and hearing you would have to work with a rapist didn’t really please you. You told yourself you didn’t care what happened to anyone- but if he dared try something, you wouldn’t sit back and let it happen. You’re relieved that it seems he hasn’t been tempted to do anything- he makes perverted comments all the time, but so do you- though you must say, you have more subtlety. All in all, you’ve seen Rommel do an excellent job on the battlefield- even if you haven’t talked to him much. You know he can hold his own, and he seems to be helping out Lukas as of late- which you’re grateful for. You don’t want to see Lukas hurt. And, although you refuse to let anyone else in, you find yourself worrying at least a little for the wellbeing of all the Task Force- even Rommel, despite your original distaste. You guess you just can’t judge a book by the cover.

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] CHARLE22_zps5eb04028
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
PALADIN, CHARLES

You don’t know what to think about Charles. Sure, you agreed to his little offer of joining the Task Force- but this deal has brought you so much trouble, you’re not so sure whether to thank him or flip him off. Of course, you can’t show any of this frustration- you’re too afraid the bomb in your head will go off for that. You live in a world of semi-respect, semi-frustration with the man, and he doesn’t seem to know it- which is likely a good thing. He’s brought you undeniable hell, but at the same time, his motives are something any decent person could agree to- even someone who tries to act as if he couldn’t care less if half the world died.

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] Ry_zpsae545386
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
MERCY, RYDER

You hardly even know Ryder- and yet you feel equal parts hatred, jealousy, and envy towards him, all at once. There’s also a definite sliver of pity for him- you can’t fully believe he deserves your anger, of course- but that is by far muffled by your other feelings. You know Ryder is involved with Jo- you’ve seen it firsthand. And this, of course, is what drives your slew of negative emotions. You hate him if only for the fact that he found Jo first- that he managed to sway her attentions before you even knew her name, before you even had a chance. Sometimes, you even wish you could be him, if only because then you would have her attention- but then a rash of self-directed disgust will break out, and you’ll force yourself to believe, if only for a moment, that he deserves her. That you don’t want to scream every time you see him touch her- but that is always short-lived, and you soon go back to your fiercely jealous ways. You don’t let these emotions show, however- you couldn’t allow him, nor Jo, to see how affected you are simply by knowing he has exactly what you’re just now realizing you want. You never expected to want someone to care about you, but the fact that Ryder has that affection and you don’t drives you mad. You could never hurt him though- because that would hurt Jo. No matter how much you try denying you care about her, you know you would be in hell if she hated you- and you know she would if you dared touch Ryder. So instead, you hide your jealous hatred behind a mask- like always. You dare not let the world see your real emotions, because in your line of work, emotion is weakness- and you have long refused to be one of the weak.

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] 221_zps81ec47a1
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
BEAUMONT, JOLYNE
階級 RANK :   ★ ★ ★

You’ve probably spoken to Jolyne once- and both of you were in rather questionable clothing. That mission was… well, to say the least, a total bust- but at least you were able to dance with two pretty ladies all in the name of sneakiness, right? Jolyne is a mystery to you- she’s hot, much like the woman she’s cloned from, but you see none of the redeeming qualities in her that Jo has- and after that one conversation, as innuendo-filled as it was, you really couldn’t care less what happened to her. She’s supposed to be an enemy- but you really don’t even feel the telltale sign of aggression towards her. She’s just another woman, and though you’re more than happy to argue with Ryder over fighting her- you’re actually pretty indifferent… just how you like it.

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] DIANHUABABE_zps84160d5f
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
NANHAI, DIANHUA

WIP

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] Julietpigtailalt18_zpsd6605326
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
REPZALINA, CATHERINE

WIP

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] KRABBEN_zps8e613df0
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
KRAVEN

WIP

Relationship Journal [[Jasper Everhart]] MOISTRESS_zpsdedfb23c
DATA RETRIEVAL COMPLETE
SIWANG, XIU

WIP
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down