Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Era - The Vindicators (Invite-Only)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heroic Era - The Vindicators (Invite-Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroic Era - The Vindicators (Invite-Only)

Post  Emu Queen Tue May 06, 2014 1:58 am

Heroic Era - The Vindicators (Invite-Only) - Page 2 Shadeylayout_zpsa9a8144f

Takoda Malhotra
ellhound he astelands 〗

HP // ███████▓▒ 100 / 100
MP // ███████▓▒ 100 / 100
LEVEL // 1 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Shadey was having a hard time following Syythe-- but luckily he didn`t have to, because now he was concerned over the fact that he got flicked on the mask-nose-thing. "Ouch-" He paused, bringing a hand to that area, as if that were his real face. "...I`m a hero too-- I can--" and then Syythe was talking about zombie Diana not... pronouncing her H's...? He still wasn`t following-- "I mean-- you-- I-- wait-- where are-- sYYTHE--" Before he knew it, Syythe was long gone-- leaving Shadey all alone. With the bill.
He left a kid from the Wastelands-- alone with a bill.
Stiffly, very stiffly- Shadey sat back down, his shoulders hunched. He placed his gloved hands on the table- and kept his head down. This was-- a situation--
hE DIDN`T HAVE MONEYS WHY WOULD HE HAVE MONEYS BUT HE COULDN`T DINE AND DASH THAT WAS AGAINST THE LAW NOOOO,,,
Being dressed the way he was in Tenebris was enough to draw attention on to him-- but either way, his goodie-two-shoes-ness was keeping him in place for now, as uncomfortable a situation this may have been. He was-- pretty much just stuck here until someone bailed him out-- with a bunch of people staring at him and guh he could hear whispers everyone was judging him he was so stressed out he wanted to go home except not really because he wanted to save the world and stuff but ugh the struggle was being real,,, 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Shadey`s theme - Little Innsmouth
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era - The Vindicators (Invite-Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroic Era - The Vindicators (Invite-Only)

Post  Skylark-13 Tue May 06, 2014 2:00 am

Heroic Era - The Vindicators (Invite-Only) - Page 2 Aeerie68_zps57e3d561

Aerie Rosenthal
*The Scarlet Hunter*
-------------------------
"Don't you worry, now... I'm here, and I'm going to make sure the monsters hiding in the dark don't hurt anyone anymore!"

"Oh thank heavens!!" Aerie exclaimed after hearing Sting's little introduction sort of speech, her expression going from cautious to relieved. "I've been looking everywhere for you!! I shouldn't be surprised, the weirdo with the skull deal gave me the most random description ever--" Sighing, the girl ran a hand through her hair before standing up straight and looking right into his eyes. "Hi, my name is Aerie- and Shadey sent me to find you," she explained, her voice clearly stronger now that she knew she'd found the right guy.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 06, 2014 2:20 am

Heroic Era - The Vindicators (Invite-Only) - Page 2 Lother10

〖Level 1〗
〖Spacial Sorcerer〗
╓════════════════════════════════════════╕

Sting let out a grumble hearing Sai's responses to him, they seemed pretty sarcastic "I have a feeling you're not taking me seriously..." he muttered to himself, his eyes drooping down as he pouted. This lady was going to drive him crazy, but oh right, that small girl is still here. Sting started paying attention to Aerie when she introduced herself, luckily in time for Aerie to tell him that Shadey sent her. This made Sting realize that, oh right, Shadey was a thing. That poor guy was not a good fit for this city, he dearly hoped he wasn't put in a horrible situation, like being stuck with the bill in a restaurant with no money. That would be horrible. Sting let out a small, barely noticeable to Aerie "Ahem... you may have heard me already... Professor Sting. Yeah... Takoda is an old friend is mine.." Sting looked back up to Sai "Oh... erm... and that lady... just... don't mind her..." then he turned back to Aerie "I have no idea what's up with her... all I know is that she won't accept my genius..." he told Aerie with a totally straight face, before clearing his throat "So then... lead me to him..." he spoke to Aerie, as if she was his maid or something, it sounded like quite a command.

╘════════════════════════════════════════╛

Sting Theme - Maze Walker
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue May 06, 2014 2:37 am

Sai Blackwell

Mysterious Winged Woman

Heroic Era - The Vindicators (Invite-Only) - Page 2 44
[Level 2]
Dark Assassin
HP 110
MP 110

"What are you talking about? I am taking it very seriously." Sai said before she waved a little bit giving a smile to the girl. "Yes don't mind me. Just act like you normally would. I'm just his guardian angel." Sai said jokingly on the last part of course. She wanted to see what would happen with either them if she said that. Though once they would walk off ignoring her she would follow. Interesting in how he perceived her. She supposed that it was to be expected given to how he was showing off to her. She noticed how he treated the girl like a maid... He seemed to have trouble communicating well.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue May 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Aerie Rosenthal
*The Scarlet Hunter*
"Don't you worry, now... I'm here, and I'm going to make sure the monsters hiding in the dark don't hurt anyone anymore!"

Aerie waited patiently as Sting addressed Sai, though she certainly gave the winged woman an odd glance at first. How... strange. The professor's little introduction was met with a simple nod, as she had already heard him, though part of that caught her by surprise- Takoda...? Was that Shadey's real name? ... Had he said that before? She frowned a bit, distracted by that, before turning her attention back to the man in front of her. "... Don't blame her--" Aerie muttered under her breath, giving Sting a bit of a dirty look for his little 'order'- but he was supposed to be a friend, so she couldn't do anything about it... The sound of Sai speaking caught her attention, and she looked over before raising a brow in surprise. Guardian angel...? Why did this guy merit a guardian angel, he was acting like a jerk so far! She wasn't too happy about it, but she turned around and obediently started walking... before hesitating a moment. "... Where did he..." Where had Shadey said he was going...? Had he said? Or was she going to lead this professor around on a wild goose chase...? "... This way!" she exclaimed, pointing in a random direction with fake confidence before starting to head that way.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 07, 2014 12:30 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Spacial Sorcerer〗

Sting pouted as he heard Said's words "Pfft... guardian angel. Like I'd believe in such things..." Sting turned back to Sai, effectively ignoring Aerie's few light words that he might not have heard over his own hubris anyways "Angels, goddesses, fate... all are but superstitions... the universe is just a cycle of random events... and really, the only thing we can know for sure is due to Magic and Science... but that's probably above your level isn't it!?" he gloated to her, trying to look self-assured. And then he heard Aerie speak 'This way!' and his attention was immediately caught by her again. It seemed he only reacted when there was presence to ones words, the only way to get a response from him was to be louder than him. Sting looked somewhat impressed by Aerie's own confidence, he smiled, following her without hesitation "Ah, so I was right in assuming you had knowledge of the layout of this... erm... city...!" if you could call this that, it really pained Sting to call Tenebris a city, he hated it "Lead the way girl! Our journey begins now! Do not fear...! With your common-man knowledge and my intellect, this city shall be at our mercy!" he confidently gloated, throwing a fist up in the air triumphantly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed May 07, 2014 12:43 am

Sai Blackwell

Mysterious Winged Woman

[Level 2]
Dark Assassin
HP 110
MP 110

Sai chuckled when the man declared that her ability to understand science and magic was limited. And that Gods and Goddess's don't exist. In fact she just flat out laughed in her mind. "Whatever makes you happy." Sai said with a shrug. "You were so lost. You were fortunate to have Aerie arrive when she did." Sai said before she watched Aerie point in a random direction. "Hmmm... Where exactly are you guys going?" Sai asked quietly as she watched from the roof-top. Either this was going to be funny, given to Sting's lack of direction, OR hilarious if Aerie had just as a bad sense of direction. If that was the case it would make Sai's day. On another note Sai decided to take note of Sting again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed May 07, 2014 2:23 am

Aerie Rosenthal
*The Scarlet Hunter*

Aerie rolled her eyes as she heard Sting's words, clearly not thinking much of him as she waited for him to actually pay attention to her. She had to admit, the winged lady was interesting, but... she had a job to do. It was already becoming clear to her that she didn't want to have to spend any more time than required around this man. That feeling was only confirmed by his less than polite little comment on intelligence, and she stopped and spun on her heel to glare at him for that. "Shadey may have asked me to find you but that doesn't mean I have to be nice to you. One more comment like that and you better be ducking for cover--" Glaring at the male, she waited a moment for the message to sink in before she turned around and started walking again. As she started walking, though, it would soon become rather clear she... didn't really know where she was going. She wasn't lost, really, but Shadey had forgotten to mention where she should meet him... And now she was stuck trying to hunt for him with an annoying, arrogant professor and some weird bird lady following- great. Just great.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 07, 2014 2:30 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Spacial Sorcerer〗
MP // ███████▓▒ 99 / 100

Sting waved away to Sai as he walked away from the roof she was on "Away from you!" he answered to her, writing her off. She sounded like she was about to help, Sting didn't want help, or rather, he didn't want to admit that he'd need help to her. That was a no-no. Instead he kept following Aerie, taking note of what she said to him "Oh...? How interesting... you speak to assuredly... I wonder... could you be like Shadey...?" he asked her, distantly so, as he still followed. Sting was really WAY too blunt to understand that Aerie had no idea where she was going, he still seemed quite confident in her leading him where he needed to be. Instead he opened up a portal to his side, literally just reaching his hand into it. And from it he pulled out a mere pencil and notepad, and began to jot down things as he stared at Aerie, as if studying her "Hmmm... legs do not indicate that Heroes have a different leg anatomy from average humans... there goes my thesis... bah..." he muttered to himself as he continued to follow her, but did so whilst inspecting her legs.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed May 07, 2014 2:42 am

Sai Blackwell

Mysterious Winged Woman

[Level 2]
Dark Assassin
HP 110
MP 110

Sai could already tell that the girl named Aerie and Sting were going to be butting heads with one another if this friction kept on going. Normally conflicting personalities did that. While Sting was a man who loved his image, probably to cover up weakness, and was rather blunt... Aerie was obviously a little more sensitive to social aspects, and from the looks of it had a bit of a temper. She even threatened Sting a little, proving that her patience was wearing thin. "Tread carefully Sting." Sai whispered as walked off and then took off onto another roof with great speed. While watching Sting, she took note of his spacial magic. 'How interesting... Hmmm... He's approach for heroes is rather... Unique. He's studying her legs... That's just asking for trouble' Sai thought as she waited for a reaction from the red huntress.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu May 08, 2014 2:37 am

Aerie Rosenthal
*The Scarlet Hunter*

Aerie made no comment on the first bit of what Sting said, not entirely sure what he was talking about. What could be similar between her and the weird cow-skull guy? She certainly couldn't think of anything- but as she heard him talking about her legs, she sort of just stopped walking, her eyes going wide and a faint blush appearing on her cheeks before she whirled around to glare at the man. "Are you really... examining my legs?" she questioned slowly, sounding as if she couldn't really believe it. Just who was this guy anyways-?! "... Well I mean, if you're so interested, maybe I can give you a first hand experience with them--" she said, injecting fake cheer into her voice- before she promptly kicked the professor in the shin, then turned and started walking again with a scowl. This was ridiculous!! She needed to find Shadey, and quick- she wasn't sure she'd be able to let this guy live for long if he kept it up.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 08, 2014 5:36 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Spacial Sorcerer〗
MP // ███████▓▒ 99 / 100

Sting began to write notes down on his notepad furiously "Hmmm- most interesting-" and then Sai spoke, warning him of his actions. Really, none of this seemed particularly weird to Sting, so he just did the usual. The professor turned to Sai up on the roof and yelled "I know what I'm doing!" before promptly being kicked in the shin. The man had a rather average reaction, letting out a pained grunt and hopping around one leg as he felt his kicked shin "M-most interesting indeed! Your kicks are quite strong! Perhaps I was wrong in assuming they were normal!" and that was how Sting reached conclusions. Even worse so, he didn't seem to really feel any of the animosity from Aerie "You really have helped my research! You have my thanks! Speaking of which... I hunger. Where's the closest restaurant? Surely this city must have SOMETHING..." Sting stroked his chin a few times before muttering "Bring me the the nearest establishment that sells food, I tire of walking through these dull streets...! Also I'm hungry. " he commanded, raising his chin up and generally trying to look dignified.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu May 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Sai Blackwell

Mysterious Winged Woman

[Level 2]
Dark Assassin
HP 110
MP 110

Sai raised an eyebrow at Sting, before chuckling at Aerie kicking him in the shins. As Sting hopped around, obviously in pain for his shin she stopped laughing before looking off to the distance. She narrowed her eyes before looking back down at the humans below. "Precious." she said as she looked around for a place to eat. Maybe she should look for this 'Shadey' as well? What did he look like again? She had no idea. So Sai jumped down via alley way and walked up to the humans. She took out her own pen and paper and began copying Sting. "Interesting... The subject seems to be attracted to legs. So... Who is this Shadey?" She said behind Sting. "A friend?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri May 09, 2014 12:27 am

Aerie Rosenthal
*The Scarlet Hunter*

Aerie scowled fiercely as Sting simply began writing down more notes, her arms crossing as she spun around to watch him and tap her fingers against her arm in frustration. She did, for a moment, grin with sadistic pleasure when she saw him hopping around in pain. But... then he was right back to normal, making her give a heavy sigh of frustration. "Listen, jerk- there are plenty of places that sell food here. Some are questionable. Others not so bad. I'm not taking you [i]anywhere[i] though if you keep it up- I'm not some servant or slave or anything for you. Shadey asked a favor and that's all- stop ordering me around, and stop acting all high and mighty. It won't help you with people around here." That being said, she turned to lead the way to the nearest restaurant, but when she heard the lady talking to Sting she glanced over her shoulder, scowled due to her bad mood- then continued to walk, huffing as she crossed her arms across her chest with her cloak wrapped around her. It didn't take long to find the nearest safe restaurant- and that, thankfully, was the one where Shadey was, stranded with no money. "Shadey!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri May 09, 2014 1:36 am

Takoda Malhotra
ellhound he astelands 〗

LEVEL // 1 

Shadey had still been seated at the table by his lonesome, his long fingers tapping against the solid surface as he sort of just did his best not to cry and mumbled some quiet prayers-- this was definetely the soberest of moods he`d fallen into in years... but, all that was shattered as he heard someone calling his name from the entrance. Then, he perked- just about jumping in his seat- the absolute bliss forming an aura around him that didn`t require expression to feel. But, being Shadey- he couldn`t really be excited like a normal person. So, instead, he stood straight up from his chair- and proceeded to full on tackle-hug Aerie. He seemed pretty close to knocking the poor girl off her feet- but he somehow managed to make sure they didn`t end up toppling over each other or something-- "AERIEOHMYGODHELLOIMISSEDYOU--!!" He stayed like this for a bit, screeching a hefty amount of 'thank yous' as he rocked side to side with the slightly smaller girl stuck in his embrace--- for someone who had just spent the last twenty minutes or so sulking and feeling self conscious- he certainly didn`t mind the attention he`d gained now! "Are you okay--? Did you find--" He cut himself off with an overly dramatic gasp- since apparently he just saw Lotherio then. He was next on the hug list- Shadey threw his arms around the professor enthusiastically, giving him the same side-to-side treatment he`d given Aerie.

"OHMYGOSHHELLOSTINGITHASBEENSOLONGWHYAREYOUINTENEBRISIDON`TLIKEITHERE--" He came to an abrupt stop in his hug- noticing Sai, and giving her a friendly wave. He`d hug her too-- but, he was saying hi to Lotherio right now, and that was really important. He went back to latching onto Lotherio-- the rocking having ceased by then. After another moment of little to none movement- he finally mumbled, "I don`t have money to pay the bill-"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 09, 2014 1:50 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Spacial Sorcerer〗
MP // ███████▓▒ 98 / 100

Sting pouted to Aerie as she began to speak aggressively to him "I have no idea what you're talking about-" he answered her bluntly, furrowing his eyebrows. Really, everything she said flew over his head. Sting turned his attention to Sai when she asked of Shadey, as that was a subject that spoke to him "Ah... yes. Shadey is an old friend of mine. I first met him when I was studying his kind in the Wastelands... It turned into quite the adventure. He is by far the only true Hero I can speak to you of... I've seen him in action... this girl however..." Sting slid his eyes towards Aerie "I cannot make a conclusion on her just yet..." and then they arrived at the restaurant, to which he followed the girl in. Once he was in, his eyes moved to Shadey quickly, really, the hound was quite easy to spot in a crowd. Before he could speak a word or gesture to his old friend, Shadey practically jumped Aerie and hugged her. Oh dear, Sting had forgotten about the hugs. Once Shadey was done with Aerie, and Sting saw Shadey move towards him, he brought up his arms to stop Shadey "DO NOT WANT!" alas Shadye had hugged him anyways. Sting did not look amused, and once Shadey had released him from the hug, Sting let out a gasp for air. Then Shadey stated his troubles... money... Sting had wondered how Shadey had gotten anywhere without any gold. Sting looked at the hound with a dull face before pulling out a pouch of gold from a portal and dropping it on Shadey's table "No problem... wait... why would you eat somewhere like this without any money!? Please don't tell me you didn't know know you had to pay for this food..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 09, 2014 2:05 am

Sai Blackwell

Mysterious Winged Woman

[Level 2]
Dark Assassin
HP 110
MP 110

"Uh-huh..." Sai said as she was interested in this Shadey character. Strange name for a hero, but who was she to judge? She also had to applaud the girl named Aerie. Such a fiery girl she was, yes... She was certainly a type of hero that she had seen. "Oh I believe she is. She just has more attitude. Heroes aren't the same carbon copy like other animals. I thought you would know that... Besides could you blame her? The way you were looking at her legs one would get ideas that you were a pervert." Sai mentioned as she walked next to him with a chuckle. She then paused when she saw a man with a cow skull mask on. "Hmmm... Is that Shadey?" she asked before Aerie was tackled and hugged like crazy. The way people looked at him, and he without a care in the world. "I take that as a yes." Sai said, as a smile could be heard in her voice. So he was seen as a true hero in Sting's eyes? Sai would have to see why, though he did have the average friendly attitude. Uh... Overly friendly that is. "So Sting why-" she started to say until the hound went straight for Sting. "Looks like he's giving you the love-Hello." Sai said as she smiled down at him, waving a hand back. Though if he went to hug she'd dodge out of the way. She didn't want her wings to break. "Awww... He likes you... He reminds me of this dog that I once met... We'll end the story there." she said as she remembered an old memory that was somewhat painful. Then it happened, and Sai was glad to have caught it. When Sting gave the money that Shadey needed, he did it without a second thought or protest. Things were added up. She wrote it down on her pad. "Perhaps he had company..." Sai said as she looked at the other side of the table which had some bits of food. "Poor boy... Did someone leave you with the bill?" she asked, though she was mostly assuming. She doubted the boy was that foolish but she could be wrong. It was just the most logical.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed May 14, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri May 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Aerie Rosenthal
*The Scarlet Hunter*

Aerie sort of blinked as she saw Shadey look up and see her, especially as he showed such odd excitement over her appearance- but as he stood and sort of just tackled her, she let out a small, quiet shriek of surprise, nearly falling over but somehow managing to keep her feet, with the silly masked male's help. "Good heavens--" she wheezed as the other hugged her, eventually finding no other option available but to hug him back. Then, at last, he let go and moved on to tackle the professor, leaving her to hold her sides gingerly and grimace slightly in pain as she stretched. "I'm... just fine..." she muttered under her breath, glancing over the table Shadey had been sitting on before sighing and hugging her cloak tighter around her as she sort of just... awkwardly stood there, awaiting something to do. She didn't know this guy-- and frankly, he annoyed her a bit too much for her to get to know him without some serious prompting. That and the lady stalking him was weird-- she was just done. So done with the day.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 14, 2014 12:17 am

Takoda Malhotra
ellhound he astelands 〗

LEVEL // 1 

Shadey grew visibly ecstatic as Sting produced gold from one of his portals- watching the professor the entire time as he ventured over to the table Syythe and Shadey had been seated at, before plopping the pouch down. He swore he could cry oh my god--
And then came the inquiry of whether he knew how money worked or not-- and Shadey immediately shook his head, hesitant to answer- when Sai came to the proper conclusion first. The hound paused, taking a moment to look at the woman-- because this lady was clearly psychic right now and not sharing that-- either way, he quickly answered. "Yeah, yeah--! I was... uh- here- with a friend-" He glanced over to Aerie, knowing the huntress would know exactly whom he was talking about. "...And...I guess he had an emergency--? It`s alright though, I don`t mind--" He gave the restaurant a once over, stiffening slightly- before asking, "...Can we leave--" People here were still staring at him it was freaking him out-- he didn`t want to have to seclude himself places with little no know populace, but Tenebris was making that hard...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 15, 2014 1:11 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Spacial Sorcerer〗
MP // ███████▓▒ 98 / 100

Sting turned to Sai, passing over a "Don't judge a book by its cover... that skinny looking skeleton dude is probably one of the bravest guys I've met in my life... he's a serious Hero- also..." after the bill was paid, he nodded to Shadey indicating that they should indeed leave. He then turned away from Shadey "He really doesn't have any idea how much of this world works... his tribe was isolated from most of Sol in the Wastelands... I came across them on an expedition for the college..." he explained to Sai, before energetically pointing towards the door "Alright everyone! Time to leave the restaurant!" he loudly announced, as if Shadey hadn't already said it. These words were promptly followed by action where the man walked out of the restaurant "Mission accomplished." he stated in an accomplished cheerful tone before turning to Shadey "I'm here to study the Heroes Shadey... that much I've told you... can you lead me to the others?" he asked, as if there was some sort of 'Heroes Club' somewhere out in Tenebris.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu May 15, 2014 1:31 am

Sai Blackwell

Mysterious Winged Woman

[Level 2]
Dark Assassin
HP 110
MP 110

"Oh Sting... I know that more then anyone." Sai said a little annoyed that Sting would think that she would make rookie mistakes. "Really now? That's a shame that he had to go..." Sai responded to Shadey. The Hell Hound seemed very obvious to the world around him for one moment and then very observant to the people watching him the next. "That's interesting... You go on expedition often?" Sai asked, and she was impressed. It could be heard clearly in her voice. "Yes Shadey we'll go... By the way my name is Sai." Sai said as she gave him a little greeting. "Since Sting is studying you I am studying him... By the way since you've meet him before, how would you describe him?" Sai asked as she brought her note pad back out as she was leaving out the door.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu May 15, 2014 1:55 am

Aerie Rosenthal
*The Scarlet Hunter*

Aerie sort of just zoned out until she heard Shadey talking about a 'friend' who had left, her nose wrinkling a bit. Syythe. Of course. She sighed, then shook her head as she reached a hand into her pocket and seemed to be holding an object from within- at least, until the announcement that they were leaving caught her attention. She quickly dropped whatever it was back into the bottom of her pocket, then followed after them, sighing a bit as she brushed her hair out of her face and stood somewhere just behind Shadey, not wanting to deal with Sting and figuring the safest place to avoid that would be where she could use the poor, thin male with the mask as a shield. It wasn't as if Sting posed a physical threat anyways...!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 16, 2014 1:55 am

Takoda Malhotra
ellhound he astelands 〗

LEVEL // 1 

At first, Shadey had silently been listening as Sai and Sting discussed him. He could tell the conversation wasn`t a recently started one- and wasn`t exactly bothered by it much. "I didn`t have to go- I`m the tribe`s guardian, I`m the only one allowed to leave. The only reason I`m not there now is because of this whole... sky issue..." He was visibly clouded with an onslaught of thoughts and possibilities as Sol`s situation was brought up. He knew Tenebris had something to do with it- The Elder had said that Sol said so. Yet, even with Sol`s word on his side, he was still entirely in the dark as to what could be causing such a change...
He fell quiet as Sai and Sting continued speaking- but, he did note Aerie`s silence. Before he could question her on this, Sting asked where the other heroes were-- and Shadey stopped to think again. "Hm... well- I`ve only met two others-- one of which went to help a friend, and the other one is right here!" He gently took Aerie by the wrist, raising her arm to indicate where she was. He allowed both their hands to drop as Sai asked him about Sting-- he gave the woman an energetic nod, before eagerly replying. "He`s really smart--! And... and... uh- he`s..." He went silent for a moment, pensive as he tried to string together the proper words. "...He`s nice-- when he wants to be! But he`s also nice without thinking about it-- and... he`s just a bit complicated... but--! He`s one of my best friends and he`s great and--" He kept going, having nothing but super positive and surely ego-stroking things to say about Sting the entire time--  

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 16, 2014 4:10 am

Sai Blackwell

Mysterious Winged Woman

[Level 2]
Dark Assassin
HP 110
MP 110

"Really? Sounds like you really admire him." Sai said as Shadey continued to say things that would no doubt make anyone feel good about themselves. Sai could sense it. Despite how he looked, he was a sweetheart. "Shadey? What do you think makes a hero and hero? And your friend can answer as well." Sai said referring to the girl hiding behind Shadey. She nodded a couple of times before she decided to ask a little bit about Shadey himself. "So you said that your a guardian... How did you get that job? And what's wrong with the sky?" she asked as she was also interested in Shadey as a whole. The boy seemed really sweet.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri May 16, 2014 4:52 am

Takoda Malhotra
ellhound he astelands 〗

LEVEL // 1 

"Everyone did! The whole tribe was talking about him for months after-" Of course, Shadey knew not to repeat exactly what the other Malhotrans had been saying about Sting-- but... at least Shadey liked him! And then came Sai`s question about what made a hero a hero- and Shadey didn`t have the tiniest bit of trouble answering quickly. "It`s having something to protect and being able to do everything you can to protect that thing!" He chirped, the exchange betwen Sai and Shadey beginning to sound like something of a classroom discussion. He faltered a moment after speaking, however- before he added, "...or, at least- close to everything." He chose not to elaborate on that- it wouldn`t hurt to keep something to himself for once in his life. Sai continued to ask more personal questions- and honestly, all these questions were beginning to make his head hurt a bit... but- her interest was definitely nice! However- to the first question, he actually wasn`t sure how much information he was allowed to disclose... and while he felt a tinge of guilt over not telling the whole story- he could at least get the gist of it down. "Ah... I was born into it- though... apparently, we haven`t really had a guardian aside from me--? It`s... the tribe has it`s own way of working- I guess. And as for the sky-- no one knows just yet-- but, the root of the problem is in Tenebris! I know that part- that`s why I`m here! To save the world and all," He was oddly casual about that-- 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next