Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  Raven Todd on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Rose Elmire
Thorny Rose Maiden and CIT

Rose raised an eyebrow for a moment at Matrix's response before responding. In the past, she had tended to speak to Fiona more than her other siblings, but she hadn't thought she came off as that unsocial. She looked at him friendly    
I know. Fiona told me she would be busy this summer. I was wondering how you were doing, Matrix. I've been good. I'm actually excited. This summer seems like its going to be interesting.
Rose smiled at Matrix , feeling more friendly than usual. She wasn't normally unfriendly, but Rose hadn't exactly made being popular her main goal when she had come to this camp. Harnessing her abilities had been far more important at the time, but she still wanted to be on good terms with the people she would be spending the summer with.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:39 pm

Matrix

The Night Owl CIT

"Oh okay." Matrix said his face getting a little tint of red before it disappeared. "It does huh? There seems to be more kids then usual..." Matrix commented as he thought about the different children he saw. "... It looks like Cherry is one of the few younger ones here." Matrix said voicing some concern. Cherry was only 13 going onto 14 this year in June. "I think this is my first year without Fiona, and first with Cherry... Oh uh... Cherry is the girl that was with the crying kid."

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:07 am

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra smiled a cautious, but genuine, smile as she unpacked her sheets and pillowcases and blankets. Yes, two blankets. Can't run the risk she had thought as she packed them. Now, she was just so excited. As she draped a pink-white-and-blue sheet across her bed, she smiled, Good thing a lot of people would have these colors... She giggled a little at the thought of everyone having the trans flag for sheets. She felt... happy. She felt genuinely happy. She felt at peace. She also felt her illusion buckling a bit. That put her right back on edge. As she concentrated on her hallucikinesis she draped a first blanket, a powder-blue number, and a vivid candy pink one atop it. Her pillow case, just a sterile bleach-white, sat in a stark contrast against her brightly colored bed coverings.

Last edited by Vladislavich on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:08 am

No, It's OK, Ignore the Freak...

I'm Probably not Worth your time anyway
&_&| Brian Bohart |&_&
The Misfit Counselor

Brian froze not knowing what was going on for a minute then Sami and the Girls had gone down to their cabin... Brian waved the male campers towards the boys cabin... Oh! Yes Right BOOOOOYS!... OK I need all the male campers to follow me onto your cabin... He lead D'eon, Vaughn, Blythe, Gauge and Matrix to the other side of the cabin grounds towards their area... He opened the door with his key, not wanting to risk screwing up any more psychic things than he could do... He looked at his list and realized something... Vaughn... Gauge... Can I speak with you two?

&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|...Ow, My Nose! It's Always My Nose!...|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:09 am

Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran nodded, glad to see the confusion had been cleared up. She just hoped Mack hadn't heard someone call her a boy. That had happened to Kieran before and it never felt very good.
Yeah. It's short for Mackenzie.
Kieran watched Cherry begin to set up her bed. She waited for an answer to her question before setting her stuff up. For all she knew, Mack may want to bunk with Zoey, so she didn't want to set anything up just yet. Kieran half listened to what was going on outside as the others set to work unpacking.

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:17 am

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

Cherry began to unpack her clothes and began to fold them into the drawers. "Panties go in here~! Bras go in here~ ANNNNNNNNNNND Socks." Cherry was obviously a very colorful person given to her whole wardrobe, but her favorite color was most likely green. She began to unpack her swimsuit, shirts, and shorts. Though she only had two skirts and one dress for whatever occasion that might happen. She then fluffed up her pillow with the giant red cherry on it and tossed it up to her bed. "Mackenzi... That's a nice name. By the way... Did I introduce myself. I'm Cherry!" Cherry said as she began to hang up her clothes in the top cubby.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:04 am

Matrix

The Night Owl CIT

"Hmmm?" Matrix looked over to Brain. "Oh right... Well... Looks like I have to go... Do me a favor and make sure Cherry doesn't do dumb things." he told Rose as he walked off with the rest of the boys. Once they reached to their bunk Matrix walked over to his bottom bunk. Since he arrived early he already had something set up. He went to lay down on his black and blue bed with odd patterns on it. Slowly he put on his headphones and laid there.

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:25 am

Rose Elmire
Thorny Rose Maiden and CIT

Rose  pretended not to notice the red that appeared on Matrix's face and continued smiling at the boy, 
Yeah. I'd say.
Rose noticed the change in Matrix's tone and smiled comfortingly.
I'm sure she'll be fine. Age has never really been all that important when it came to our campers. Oh yeah, she is. She seems to have calmed her down.
Rose looked over at Brian and nodded at Matrix, waving as he walked towards the cabin.
Of course. I'll see you around, Matrix.
Rose nodded at Brian and entered the girls cabin, claiming her usual bunk, her bed already covered in red sheets, and smiling calmly at the girls as she sat down.
Hello. My name's Rose. I'm a counselor in training. It's nice to meet you all.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:05 am

Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran nodded as she waited for Mack and Zoey. She looked in Cherry's direction and smiled as the girl began unpacking her clothes.
I think so too. It's nice to meet you, Cherry. My name's Kieran.
Kieran looked over as Rose entered the cabin. She noticed that one of the beds was already made. That seemed to be her bed. Well, that helped make picking a bed easier. She motioned at the girl from where she stood.
It's nice to meet you, Rose.

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:05 am

&_&| Brian Bohart |&_&
The Misfit Counselor

Brian nodded to Matrix as he laid down in his bunk, he checked the CIT off and then wrote his name down on the bed he was sleeping in... Hello there Matrix, Glad to see you came back for another year at Camp... So how was your school year?... Brian had figured he might as well try and become more social at least with the Boy Campers, He was involved with all of them considering the only other Male staff were the Headmaster and Serge... He figured some idol chat would be nice while he waited for Vaughn and Gauge.

&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|...Ow, My Nose! It's Always My Nose!...|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:30 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

"Ho Rose!.. I mean... Hi Rose!" Cherry greeted as she tripped over her tongue due to excitement. "I like your colors Rose... Hey if you were near my bunk we'd be Christmas! But I don't mind the cotton candy either." Cherry said as she looked at Cassie's bed. "Your bedsheets remind me of my cousin's birthday cupcakes." she commented as she took out her cherry scented shampoo and condition along with her pine smelling body wash. "Soooooooooooo... What's everyone's powers?" Cherry asked as she finished with her setting up.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:37 pm

Matrix

The Night Owl CIT

Matrix opened up one eye and he looked at the bucked tooth counselor as he came. He removed one head phone from his ear and looked up at the guy. "Yeah this is going to be the last year as a camper I think." Matrix said before thinking about his school year. "It was... Strange... And filled with lots of people who don't know how to use computers..." Matrix answered as he lowered the volume of his ipod. Matrix always had some gadgets with him on all times due to being able to control technology. In fact his blanket's strange patterns always would remind people of either modern art or a computer chip. Filled with strange looking circles and lines.

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:43 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
"Hi Rose, I'm Cassie. It's nice to meet you too!" Cassandra said with a true smile. She giggled a little at Cherry's evaluation of her bedding as cupcakes while she unpacked her Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner and various coconut-scented exfoliating and moisturizing body washes. Gotta have the smooth skin the illusion has she thought to herself. Then she froze when Cherry asked about everyone's powers. "Um... uh..."
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Thu May 01, 2014 3:28 am

►The Headmaster◄
Does Anyone Even Know What This Guy's Deal Is?
-------------------------------------
"Sunshine! Cabins! S'MORES! YES! THIS IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF SUMMER CAMP! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU KIDS."

The Headmaster was positively grinning at all of the campers--who proceeded to simply just leave for their cabins.
"I WAS IGNORED--???? And even with an entrance like that--goodness--" The Headmaster paused for a moment, crossing his arms and frowning slightly, seeming baffled by the fact that the campers had avoided him. What could he have possibly done wrong? Wasn't leaping out of trees normal? wASN'T IT NORMAL???? It was totally normal. "kIDS THESE DAYS......" He paused again then, glancing around, then grinning again as he hopped forward, looping his arms over Blythe and Mack's shoulders, keeping them there while the others headed off for the cabins. "Kids, we've still got our deal going--you can go back and forth between our house and the cabins whenever you want to--because after all, sleepovers are one of the most important parts of summer camp--sO YES. gO OUT INTO THE WILD BLUE YONDER. hAVE FUN, CHILDREN." He kind of then--shuffled backwards--until he ran into a tree--then proceeded to shuffle into the tree and lay down on one of the branches. "May the force be with you--oH AND D'EON BE READY FOR ANOTHER CIT TEST LATER--you'll never know when they're coming--yOU'LL NEEEEVERRRR KNOWWWWW,,,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Headmaster's Theme - A Song of Mystery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mackenzie Flint
Spunky Camper
"H-Hey--! It doesn't matter how I look or act, it just matters that I try my best!"

Mack had been about to reply to Kieran as the group left, up until suddenly, the Headmaster stopped her and her brother in their tracks.
"bAH--" Mack exclaimed as the Headmaster startled her. She listened to him as he spoke, but before she could reply to him, he kind of just--shuffled up a tree--so that was a thing--She paused for a moment, then turned to her brother, speaking, "I'm just gonna...go meet up with the other girls, I guess..." And with that, she awkwardly shuffled off to the girl's cabin. She entered the doorway, seeing that everyone else there was already busy talking and becoming friends with each other, and being as it was that she was late, she paused for a moment awkwardly, before crossing her arms and standing on the porch doing her best to look stoic. Maybe she should go for the loner personality or something. Maybe she could be a bancho, if she got a long coat and a cool hat--did the camp need a bancho--She was really having trouble trying to figure out what personality to put out, so the lone wolf would have to do for now...the cool coat and hat could come later...
Meanwhile, as Mack left to head to the girl's cabin, Blythe headed off to the boy's cabin. He was pretty used to the Headmaster's antics by this point, considering that he and Mack lived with him. He walked ahead a little bit, then stopped to wait for D'eon, even though the other boys were headed closer to the cabins. Blythe knew that Brian could handle that--and D'eon was probably going to need somebody with him if he was going to endure more absurd CIT tests, anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mack's Theme - Pink Terror

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.
"Hey, exploding isn't so bad once you get used to it! ...You're...going to ignore that crater over there, right...?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gauge Cyrus
Energetic Camper
"Hey, c'mon, don't give up! You've got to just keep on moving ahead!"

"Nice to meet'cha, Vaughn!" Gauge grinned at Vaughn as Brian led the two of them to the boy's cabins. "And yup, it's my very first time here! I just hope that I manage to get a hold of my powers so I can stop randomly zapping things..." He gave a quiet, awkward chuckle, remembering the incident back at his old school. That hadn't been very pretty. As they drew near to the cabins, Gauge heard Brian calling for him and Vaughn, and he trotted over to the counselor. "Hey there! What's up?"

Gauge's Theme - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Thu May 01, 2014 3:38 am

Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper
"I mean...no...it's just...okay...I guess..."

Vaughn nodded and was about to talk when Brian called them out. Oh god, was he in trouble already!? What did he do? Was this about the grass!? Oh god, if it was about the grass, he was already sorry! Never again would he question the almighty power of the grass! He slowly walked to Brian, towering over the man, but his face softened quickly, and he was holding one arm, and looking away.
"D...do you need something?" he asked, very quietly. "I'm...in trouble...aren't I?"
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Thu May 01, 2014 3:40 am

D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

D'eon sighed and shook his head.
"Sir, I don't think...no, you know what, it's perfectly normal to go in trees." he said and went with Blythe to the guys cabin. He gave a quick hello to Matrix and then looked inside. "You were my bunkmate my first year right? I remember us always bickering..." he said. "Anyway, do you think I'm being too...serious? Or something?" he asked.
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Thu May 01, 2014 3:42 am

Sami
Monroe

The Crippled and All Knowing Counselor
Sami's Theme- I'm tired of all the pain
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Sami let out a sigh, seeing as she did only more damage then actually helping. She decided to let Rose handle the girls for now, and sat down on a stump, resting her legs. She wanted to try and use them more, despite knowing her power of levitation, she wanted to be more...independent. She waited for the others to be free, and started to hum to herself. It would be a good summer...a long one...but a good one.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Thu May 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

"Is no one going to answer? Okay I will go first! My powers are to control size and plants! And helloe friend!" Cherry said with a smile before she heard a thump. The Headmaster was in a tree. She stuck her head out to look at him. "Your funny." she declared before going back inside. "Are you Mack? Or are you someone else?" Cherry asked as she poked the girl in the cheek.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Thu May 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Matrix

The Night Owl CIT

Matrix heard a thump and lifted himself off the bed to see what it was. The Headmaster in a tree. He crossed his arms and sighed before looking at the rest of his bunk mates. The top bunk was free at the moment where his bunk was. "Hmm? What did you say? Were you talking to me?" he asked D'eon since he was concentrating on the Headmaster still stuck in the tree. "Headmaster? How is the weather up there?"

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Fri May 02, 2014 4:33 am

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer
-------------------------
"H-hi... Could I possibly take a picture of you...? N-not to be creepy or anything, I swear!!"
-------------------------

Zoey had kind of stood by and watched as everyone gathered, chattered, and then dispersed, frowning as she saw people run off crying and then saw others tackled by fully grown men-- god, was this how this would go? She was already really nervous, and as she saw how some of the people there acted, she hugged her camera closer. Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea...? She was suddenly extremely nervous for the safety of her prized possession, and as such kept it close to her as she watched all the other girls head off to their cabin... While she instead ducked her head and started taking pictures of the campground, waiting for a bit of the chaos to die down. Surely it'd be fine if she simply... let the girls figure out their bed arrangements, then slid in once they were done? Then she wouldn't have to deal with the awkward questioning of if it was alright to sleep in a place or not... At least, hopefully.
"J-just... get through this..." she muttered softly to herself.

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Sat May 03, 2014 6:49 am

&_&| Brian Bohart |&_&
The Misfit Counselor

Brian took their reactions very confusedly... Vaughn looked like he was going to have a mini-panic attack... and Gauge, was Way too happy... Brian knew the first day of camp was exciting but Gauge's level of enthusiasm was... unique... Oh well... Uuuuuhhhhhhh........ Yeah... So as the only two male campers you two will be bunking together... This also means that by default you two are buddies; you need to go EVERYWHERE together and keep each other safe... You may come to your bunk whenever, please store your possessions safely and neatly, keep your space clean and what not, yatayata, If you need to use the bathroom the latrine is behind the cabin shortly down the path next to the boys showers... if you need a counselor for any reason we all live in the camp headquarters a short distance from here... in cabin by 9:00, lights out 9:30, sleep when you like, but if others are sleeping please be reasonable with any noise... and no going over to the girls cabin during this time... if you have any other questions come to me or any of the CIT's... If you have troubles you can go to the Counselors or the CIT's but under most situations they will come to us unless it's something minor... And if you need special help with anything my office is always Open, please come in, I'm never too busy to help you guys, most of my job is waiting around for someone to come ask for help... Brian gave them the overhaul and then checked them off and pointed to their bunks, then waited if they had questions.

[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat May 03, 2014 9:09 am

Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper

He wasn't in trouble? He wasn't in trouble...HE WASN'T IN-
Partners...
He was in trouble.
Vaughn bit his lip and looked at Gauge and then at Brian. "O-oh! So, we're buddies...like the buddy system right?" he asked, rubbing his neck. "That's cool...thank you sir." Vaughn went into the cabin, kind of freaking out. What if this guy hated him after like...a week? They would have to be buddies all summer, and he was going to hate him, wasn't he? Oh god! He looked back at Gauge. "You...wanna choose a bunk?" he asked timidly, in a quiet tone, obviously nervous.
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon May 05, 2014 8:14 pm

►The Headmaster◄
Does Anyone Even Know What This Guy's Deal Is?
"Sunshine! Cabins! S'MORES! YES! THIS IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF SUMMER CAMP! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU KIDS."

The Headmaster was kind of just rolling around on the branches up in the tree, rustling around the leaves and being overall the worst ninja ever, when he heard Cherry address him, and he grinned, poking his head and shoulders out of a clump of leaves of the tree and waving at her.
"Thank you, Miss! I am very glad to hear that you think so!" Then, he heard Matrix and looked over at the black-haired C.I.T, calling over to him, "iT IS WONDROUS. I feel like I could just reach up and touch the clouds--" As he proceeded to try to reach up and actually touch the clouds--he kind of fell out of the tree, then laid there for a second--before proceeding to roll into a bush. Only to roll back out of the bush a few seconds later. "pOISON IVY IS BAD KIDS. vERY BAD." He continued rolling, away from the cabins--up until he spotted Zoey. wHAT WAS A CAMPER DOING ALL ALONE? LONELINESS WAS NOT AN ELEMENT OF SUMMERTIME AND CAMP AND FUN.
He hopped up to his feet, brushing himself off a bit, before trotting over to Zoey, stopping near to her and smiling at her before speaking,
"What are you doing over here all by yourself? Did you spot a rare bird or something with your camera--"

The Headmaster's Theme - A Song of Mystery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mackenzie Flint
Spunky Camper
"H-Hey--! It doesn't matter how I look or act, it just matters that I try my best!"

Mack was still trying her best to do the best lady-bancho impression ever, up until Cherry was--poking her face...?
"Y-Yeah, I'm Mack--" Mack stuttered, jumping slightly, her shoulders hunching upwards at the girl's touch. "Wh-What's it to you--? I-I mean, no, I'm sorry, that was mean...Maybe being a bancho isn't the best idea... I--um--yeah--I'm Mack. Hi." Nailed it.
Blythe followed D'eon into the male C.I.T. cabin, then nodded at him, smiling as he replied,
"Yeah--I remember that it took us like three weeks just to figure out who was going to get the top bunk--and I mean--you're--always kind of serious--just lighten up a little bit! Being a C.I.T. is fun! You'll do fine." He paused for a moment as he heard Matrix, looking at the other C.I.T. and waving at him, grinning. "Hey, man! How's the day treating you?"

Mack's Theme - Pink Terror

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.
"Hey, exploding isn't so bad once you get used to it! ...You're...going to ignore that crater over there, right...?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gauge Cyrus
Energetic Camper
"Hey, c'mon, don't give up! You've got to just keep on moving ahead!"

Gauge stood next to Vaughn, listening to Brian's explanation--soon enough, his attention began to drift away from the counselor as he spoke, his eyes darting around the area, taking in all of the new sights that were there to experience. All that really registered with him was the fact that he and Vaughn were buddies now, and that was cool! He'd never made friends that fast before! He grinned at Brian, then Vaughn, then nodded. This was going to be cool!
He followed Vaughn as the silverette went into the cabin, and as he asked if he wanted to pick a bunk, Gauge quickly exclaimed,

"I call top bunk!" He darted over to the bunk bed nearest them, tossing his bag up to the top. "I've never slept in a bunk bed before, so I wanna know what it's like! Are you okay with the bottom?"

Gauge's Theme - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon May 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper

Vaughn shook his head.
"No, I mean yes! YES!" he yelled a little loudly. "I mean...you can have top bunk...I think I prefer you have top bunk." he said. "So...uh...since we're going to be bunk mates and...bathroom buddies I guess...does that mean we're friends...?" he asked, as he started to unpack his things. He pulled out his fitted sheet, putting it on, and then his cow spotted normal sheet, making his bed like he'd done it millions of times. Lastly, a thin old looking comforter, and a knitted cover for the top. He smiled, and put his three pillows in place. "There...bed is made...uh...do you need help with your bed?" he asked, tall enough to be a little over the bed.
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon May 05, 2014 8:25 pm

D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

D'eon nodded.
"Yeah...we'd kind of have fights about it...now we get our own beds, thank god." he smiled. "Glad to have your confidence Blythe. Hey, do you think we should have campfire here, or in the wildlife? I think here, what do you think?" he asked, and then saw Matrix. "Hey dude. Who's on dinner duty tonight, I just remembered."
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next