Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:33 am

D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

D'eon looked at the Headmaster and just...felt his eyebrow raise.
"Oh...well then." he said, and then he got up and started to talk, making D'eon blush. "Can you not please?" he said, but then he finished. He looked at Blythe. "I'm so sorry." he said, wrong in his assumptions for once, and kind of stayed quiet. This was not the first time D'eon had endured the 'C.I.T Test' from this man, and it wouldn't be the last...but still...
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Matrix

The Night Owl CIT

Matrix came out again during the Headmaster's speech, brushing off his pants. "Well that's done..." He looked at everyone quietly before blending into the crowd. He looked at the Headmaster, and then rubbed his head. He did the CIT test again to De'on again. He looked around and saw the amount of campers they had this year. 'Hm... Big.' he thought as he looked back at the Headmaster.

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
nononononononononononononononono Cassandra panicked, hearing D'eon's decree against boys sleeping in girls beds. A whimper escaped her lips and illusion-concealed tears dripped down her face. Please... this is the one truly safe place... oh no...
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Sami
Monroe

The Crippled and All Knowing Counselor
Sami's Theme- I'm tired of all the pain
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

"Cassandra, it's alright. You can go into the girl's cabin. There is no problem." Sami sent a message at Cassandra and then a smile. She knew how uncomfortable the girl was, and she wanted to make sure she was okay with the situation. "D'eon. Girls and Boys can enter the others cabins during freetime. Its only at night when it's forbidden. Just wanted to clear that up." she said to the kids.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra looked up and around. That voice... was that Sami? She darted her head over to the counselor on crutches and saw her smile. WHAT THE METRIC HELL DID SHE JUST READ MY MIND OH GOD NO WHERE IS SAFE she ran frantically into the girls' cabin and curled up sobbing.
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:15 pm

Matrix

The Night Owl CIT

Matrix watched Cassandra run into the bunk with a raised eyebrow. He looked over to Sami with a raised eyebrow and didn't say a word. His expression was enough, saying if Cassandra was going to be okay, and if he should go in or should she? He couldn't read minds so it wasn't like he knew what was going on.

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

There was giggling and Matrix would see behind him a familiar face. "Matrix!" shouted Cherry as she seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Matrix tensed up as he felt his sister's arms wrap around him. He looked back and slightly paled. "What are you doing here?" he asked as Cherry 'tched' at him. "Don't remember? It's my year to be a camper. I arrived a little late and was behind the group..." Cherry pointed to herself with a smile as Matrix made a face. "Why was that girl crying?" Cherry whispered and Matrix shrugged his shoulders. "I'mma find out!" Cherry said as she skipped over to the cabin and entered. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeey... What's wrong?" Cherry asked as she went over to Cassandra and plotted down next to her.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
"I-I-I don't wanna talk about it" Cassandra choked through the tears. I want to but I can't, ever... I'm so sorry she thought. She was scared that if she said anything about how she was she would be thrown out of the camp, and she'd lose the friends she'd just made, and her therapist would be mad, and he'd tell her aunt and uncle about her abilities and she'd get thrown out, and she didn't want to be thrown out again, she has no hopes for a new home... Please don't be mad at me... Please...
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Sami
Monroe

The Crippled and All Knowing Counselor
Sami's Theme- I'm tired of all the pain
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Sami let out a sigh, and looked at Cassie. She left bad, knowing that she in fact was the cause of this little predicament. She decided to try something.
"Cassandra...I'm not going to expose you, but I want you to calm down and clear your mind. If you need someone to talk to, I am here for you. I would and never will do anything to harm you." she sent the mental message to Cassandra. "Please come talk to me when you need me, alright?" Sami then looked at the kids. "Well, it looks like no questions! You kids sure look excited. Go ahead and pick your bunk mates!" she said, and stood back. She smiled at the Headmaster. "Hello there sir. Are you excited?"

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra sniffled at the new message. Still more than a bit unnerved by the fact that her secret was so easily discovered, and worried that more people, possibly fellow campers, could also read her thoughts, she stayed curled up, but at least had stopped crying, taking up an absolute silence. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

"You sure? I am a good listener." Cherry said as she looked at Cassandra as there was silence for a little while. "I am still here." Cherry said as she looked at Cassandra with interest. "... Want to be bunk mates?" Cherry asked as she scooched over to Cassandra with big eyes.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra slowly looked up to see the girl beside her. Did... did she just ask me to be her bunkmate? She met her gaze, tear ducts still damp but currently nonproducing, and said, "But... You don't even know my name... and I don't know yours..."
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:22 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

"Yep. We totes don't know each other! But I already said my name! I think... Hmm... I'm Cherry Binary." Cherry said as she jumped up to her feet and pointed to herself. "I do things. Like talk to plants. And sing. And eat cupcakes. And bother my big brother claiming that I can become big sister by just thinking it." Cherry said as she looked at Cassandra. "Your turn!"
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
"I'm Cassandra... Cassandra Baddle... You can call me Cassie, if you want..." She sniffled. "It's nice to meet you, Cherry... Thank you for caring..."
-
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

"Yup." Cherry said as she looked out of the cabin to wave over to her brother. "That's my brother Matrix. He's a CIT." Cherry said as she turned back to Cassandra. "You could say my whole family came here once! My big sister Fiona, my mom, and my dad! It's a bit of a thing now for our family to come here." Cherry said as she grabbed some of her stuff and walked over to a bunk. "I choose this bunk as my castle."
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
"Were you serious about being bunk mates...?" Cassandra inquired of the tiny girl. Maybe she'd be okay... Hopefully she wouldn't find out... She gulped and peeked up the corners of her mouth.
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:04 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

"Of course! I haven't spoken to anyone else. Why?" Cherry said as she claimed the bottom bunk. "HA! No you are going to have to have the top bunk! You will struggle to put on your sheets now!" Cherry claimed as she rolled in the mattress.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra looked at Cherry, a smile beginning to creep across her face - a genuine one, the first since she had arrived - the first in a very long time. She climbed atop the upper bunk and immediately began to panic. "Umm... Cherry? Could I please have the bottom? I can't really explain why, but I have to have the bottom... Or rather, I can't have the top..."
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:17 pm

Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran smiled at Cassandra as she made her way over to the blonde CIT. She eyed him for a moment before turning back to Zoey. She smiled at the girl
I'm glad you're alright. I'm glad the camera is alright too.
Before she could say anything else, Mack was suddenly dragging her and Zoey towards the cabin. She laughed inwardly a little at Deons choice of words. That was one way of phrasing it. Then the CIT test happened. She just kind of stared at the Headmaster. She was a little suprised to hear he was the one running the camp. She smiled. This was going to be a very fun summer!
Kieran looked as Cassandra suddenly started crying. She had been about to apporach the girl before Cherry appeared and fixed that situation. Kieran smiled at Cassandra before tunring to Mack.
Hey, Mack, would you like to be bunk mates?

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

Cherry jumped out of the bed and looked at Cassandra. "Is it medical?" She asked wondering why Cassandra wouldn't want to top on this bunk. "OOOOOOOHJ Wait... You don't want to hassle all day with the sheets. Understandable. I can do this then." Cherry said as she went to the top bunk. She looked down to the tomboyish girl named Keiran. "Wait... Boy can be in this bunk too?" she asked as she called for someone named Mack.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Rose Elmire
Thorny Rose Maiden and CIT

Rose nodded at Sami. She had been hoping for something a bit more specific but it was the first day, so she honestly hadn't been expecting much.
Alright. I'll get right to it.
As she followed the campers, Rose spotted Matrix and waved. She turned towards Blythe and nodded in agreement. The headmaster was certainly...odd but he did tend to show up when you least expected him to. She sighed as the Headmaster appeared, not even bothering to react. Before De'on it had been her.  She noticed Matrix out of the corner of her eye and began walking over to him, still keeping her focus partially on the headmaster as she watched the proceedings, inwardly concerned for the crying camper. She relaxed when Cherry seemed to be handling the matter before turning to her fellow CIT.
Hello there. How have you been?
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra squirmed as Cherry asked about boys being in this cabin, but managed to conceal it this time. She just doesn't know Mackenzie yet, that's all... She climbed down and sat on the lower bunk, looking up and saying "Hey, Cherry? Thank you. So much."
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Matrix

The Night Owl CIT

Matrix watched his little sister from a distance as she seemed to be making friends. It wasn't like he didn't think that she couldn't male any, he was just glad to see things going off without a hitch. He looked back to Rose and nodded to her before looking at his sister again as she gave away the bottom bunk. "Morning Rose." Matrix responded as he turned away from his sister. "If your wondering where Fiona is she isn't coming this year. She's doing a trip to France." Matrix said thinking that Rose was wondering where his older sister was. "Oh... Um... I'm okay. You?"

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran looked up at Cherry confused for a moment before nodding
Oh, sorry, I didn't see you up there. Mack is a girl. I don't think boys are allowed to sleep in the cabins as the girls.
She looked over at Cassandra and smiled.

There you are. I'm glad to see you're feeling better.
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH! I get it. It's a nickname right?" Cherry said as she looked down as Cassandra. "Of course Cassie." Cherry said as she went to get her sheets. It was a lime green with pink flowers on it. She began bouncing on her mattress, panting while she putting the sheets on. "Okay... Time for the blanket..." Cherry said as she slid down and took the blanket and tossed it up. Again... It was green. Anyone sensing a pattern? Then came out a monkey stuffed toy with a rainbow on it's belly. "Okay... I think because I am on the top bunk I get the top cubby." Cherry said as she took her dark green suit case and opened it up.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next