Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  Vladislavich on Sun May 25, 2014 5:13 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
"Oh, I see..." Cassie put an arm across Zoey's shoulder. "My town was kind of like that too... A little bit more progressive, they wouldn't have been too concerned if I had just been a gay boy, but..." she sighed. "So you're bi? I'm pan myself, but that's just because I don't like the way the word 'bisexual' kind of neglects non-binary genders." She smiled. She also activated a mild dose of her pherokinesis. "If you ask me, though, what matters is that you're a good person. And you definitely are Zoey. Thank you so much for being open with me about this."
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Sun May 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer
-------------------------
"H-hi... Could I possibly take a picture of you...? N-not to be creepy or anything, I swear!!"

Zoey blinked in surprise as Cassie suddenly put her arm around her shoulders, her cheeks quickly burning red as she looked away, her heart fluttering in nervousness. She hadn't actually gotten that close to anyone in a long time- pretty much everyone in her town refused to acknowledge she existed when they weren't teasing her, and they all but refused to touch her. This was sort of unexpected- and she really didn't know how to react. "I... y-yeah... T-though most of my town t-thinks I'm just g-gay..." she stammered- but when Cassie said she was a good person, she somehow managed to blush more, looking down at her lap shyly. "I-- t-thank you, I... um... I f-figure I c-can trust you, s-since you... kinda h-have to trust me, n-now--" God, why was she suddenly so shy? She'd been stuttering before, sure, but now she couldn't even get it to stop for a moment. Maybe it was because of where Cassie's arm was- nerves made you act funny, didn't they...? That could explain it. But as nervous as she was, she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to other to move yet, either.

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Sun May 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra was pleased her pherokinesis was working so well. She scooched ever so slightly closer, slowly, until the edges of their legs met. Then, she turned the pheromones up slightly. "You're really cute, you know that?"
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Sun May 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer
"H-hi... Could I possibly take a picture of you...? N-not to be creepy or anything, I swear!!"

Zoey's heart was beating what felt like a mile a minute as Cassie scooted closer, her breath catching a little when she felt the other's leg pressed against hers. She felt... odd. Giddy, almost- embarrassed, terrified, and excited, all in one. Cassie's compliment, however, made her give a squeaking sort of noise in shock, her cheeks burning. "I-- n-no I'm not-- n-not really, I--" Just being that close to Cassie right now made it hard for her to concentrate- let alone form words. She fell quiet after her stammered denial, fidgeting with the fabric of her skirt in her lap.

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Sun May 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra smiled coyly, with alluring half-closed eyes. She placed her free hand on one of Zoey's wrists lightly, as if to reassure her, and leaned in close. "You definitely are," she said into the skin just below Zoey's ear.
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Sun May 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer

Zoey had only just dared to flicker a glance up at Cassie when the other smiled and gave her that look, and that alone was enough for her to squeak and look away, cheeks burning. Before she could really say anything, either, she felt Cassie's hand on her wrist and felt her breath tickling the skin just below her ear- and though she knew she'd said something, it really didn't matter, because all she could focus on was the feeling of Cassie being so close to her, and how much she didn't want her to move away or stop. Which... surprised her a little- they'd literally just met- but she couldn't explain it. Seeing Cassie's smile... it made her pulse quicken, and a tiny smile of her own bloomed despite her nervousness, simply because seeing her smile like that was... sort of infectious- at least, in her opinion. "I... um..."

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Sun May 25, 2014 6:09 pm

[quote="Vladislavich"]

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra moved her hand off of Zoey's wrist and up to the girl's chin. "Zoey..." she whispered, "...just relax." She turned Zoey's face to hers and leaned in. She took a quick breath as she placed her lips against the redhead's.
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Sun May 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer

Zoey held her breath in surprise as she felt Cassie's hand move up from her wrist to her chin, sort of frozen in shock and anticipation- though, when Cassie told her to relax, she slowly let out a breath, trying to breathe normally as the other leaned in closer to her. Her mind was scrambled, and she had no idea what to do, how to react- and when Cassie actually kissed her, that... didn't really change. She sort of just gave a squeak of surprise, eyes widening for a moment before flickering shut as she blushed, embarrassed yet... pleased, too. After a moment, she even attempted to return the kiss, though with clear inexperience.

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Sun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm

►The Headmaster◄
Does Anyone Even Know What This Guy's Deal Is?
-------------------------------------
"Sunshine! Cabins! S'MORES! YES! THIS IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF SUMMER CAMP! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU KIDS."

And then The Headmaster rolled out from under Zoey's bed, apparently eating out of a bag of mini-marshmallows.
"Hi."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Headmaster's Theme - A Song of Mystery
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Sun May 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Boe Dio

Country Girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then came a different person came from a top bunk. "I am also here." she said as she looked at Cassadnra and Zoey. She took out a camera and took a picture. ""I'm Boe. Nice to meet ya'll!"
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Mon May 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
At seeing the Headmaster rolling out, Cassandra broke away from Zoey's soft lips and cried out "DO YOU MIND?!" Then she saw the other girl. She began to panic. Oh no. No. She was here. She knows my secret now. She knows I'm trans. Oh no. Please no. What had been a wonderful, beautiful moment of closeness and connection, was now completely ruined thanks to the two rude interlopers. She broke down. She fell on the floor, curled up, and started bawling.
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon May 26, 2014 8:46 pm

►The Headmaster◄
Does Anyone Even Know What This Guy's Deal Is?
"Sunshine! Cabins! S'MORES! YES! THIS IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF SUMMER CAMP! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU KIDS."

"Ah, hello there, Miss!" The Headmaster waved at Boe from where he lay on the floor, then ate a few more mini-marshmallows from the bag he was holding--before he saw Cassandra fall onto the ground and start crying. "Now, now, child--sobbing your eyes out is hardly in the spirit of summer!" He proceeded to kind of just--leap up to his feet without even using his hands, then swallowed the marshmallows he was eating and put on a very dramatic face, as well as posing as if he were about to recite a Shakespearian monologue. "The sun is far too bright on a day such as this for tears! Cheer thineself up, young lady, FOR TODAY YOUR YOUNG LIFE CONTINUES THROUGH ANOTHER DAY! YOUTH IS NOT FOR SADNESS--IT IS FOR--er--YOUTH THINGS. Which, while youth can involve crying--CRYING IS NOT A FUN ACTIVITY. CAMP IS FOR FUN. YES INDEED." He walked over to Cassandra, and picked her back up onto her feet--he actually seemed surprisingly strong--like he put no effort into lifting her up at all-- "Now then, dry your tears! All is well! And honestly too many people are breaking down into tears on this campground today--obviously my counselors and C.I.T.s are slacking--they'll be in for some more tests later--bUT YES. cHEER UP. hAVE A MARSHMALLOW. tHE SUN IS SHINING AND THE BIRDS ARE SINGING AND CAMP IS HAPPENING AND YES. hAPPINESS." He ever so gently placed a few mini-marshmallows into Cassandra's hand, then ate a few more himself. "Did you know that marshmallows are made of 75% happiness and joy--"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Headmaster's Theme - A Song of Mystery
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon May 26, 2014 9:03 pm

Mackenzie Flint
Spunky Camper
"H-Hey--! It doesn't matter how I look or act, it just matters that I try my best!"

Mack gave the other two girls an embarrassed smile, shrugging slightly as she replied,
"Y-Yeah--I guess that maybe we should go check it out..."
As Cherry ran off, Mack followed her, while making sure that she didn't leave Kieran behind. The music had since let up, but it looked like food was being made, and the pleasant scent of hot dogs cooking filled the air. "Huh...I am actually kind of hungry...I guess that I didn't even realize."

Blythe heard his phone buzz again, and he sat up in bed again, staring at his bag for a moment debating whether or not to check it, then finally reached in and saw the text from D'eon. He sighed quietly, quickly typing out a response and sending it to D'eon:
'Nahhh man--I backed out of kitchen duty--I didn't want to get everyone sick. xP Rose called me a pansy tho which kind of sucked--a lot--'
He frowned, but this time held onto his phone and climbed down out of his bed. He peeked out of the door of the cabin, looking at all of the people running around and talking outside. He was sure that he didn't want to run into Rose or Matrix--but he was also bored and lonely--tentatively, he stepped out of the cabin, glancing around to see if there was anyone around to hang out with...

Mack's Theme - Pink Terror

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.
"Hey, exploding isn't so bad once you get used to it! ...You're...going to ignore that crater over there, right...?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gauge Cyrus
Energetic Camper
"Hey, c'mon, don't give up! You've got to just keep on moving ahead!"

"You have two dads?" Gauge asked curiously, tilting his head slightly. However, the answer to the question was delayed when he moved to the door as well and stuck his head out, looking around. "Is there a party going on?! Oh, man--Vaughn, we should totally go! Right? I think I even smell food cooking!"

Gauge's Theme - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon May 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Boe Dio

Country Girl
Boe nodded back. "Can I have a marshmallow?" Boe asked as she jumped off the bunk. "You cry an awful lot." Bow said to Cassandra before looking at the headmaster doing his speech. When it was over Boe clapped for him. "Here, here! You know Mr. Headmaster you sure like this place a whole bunch..." Boe said in her southern accent.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon May 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper
"I mean...no...it's just...okay...I guess..."

Vaughn paled. He just said he had two dads. Why did he just say that?
"Uh...yeah...I hate two da-" suddenly Gauge didn't care anymore...OH THANK GOD! But then the word party. Not good! "P-party? I don't know, I'm not a big party person...but I did hear a bell a little while ago...maybe dinner's ready?" he asked.
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon May 26, 2014 9:58 pm

D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

D'eon looked at his phone. He nodded and texted back.
"Let's get some food and then after the campfire when the campers are asleep, we can do one of two things. Play video games all night, or what horror movies all night with the others. I have both of these things." he sent the text and looked at Serge and Tourill. "Are you guys going to be getting food?"
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Tue May 27, 2014 9:48 pm

Brent Stiles
The Quarterback with the Heart of Gold
"Hyeah! Let's go!"
Brent schlepped his luggage, still grass-stained from the turf at the last camp, over to the cabins. He noticed one was labeled "Boys" and entered. Finding an unclaimed bunk, he spread began unpacking, draping his Bengals blanket over everything. Hyeah, he thought. He then sniffed the air. Food. Even though he'd just eaten barbecue before leaving the other camp, he still wanted more. He dashed over to the smell of the food and saw him. His favorite musician of all time. "SERGE!" he cried out at the top of his lungs.

Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Thu May 29, 2014 3:02 am

No, It's OK, Ignore the Freak...

I'm Probably not Worth your time anyway
&_&| Brian Bohart |&_&
The Misfit Counselor

Brian quietly ignored Tourill's words... He'd watch the show but... He really didn't like being around the campers... no that wasn't true... He loved being around the campers but... he was a FREAK!... He didn't want anyone to have to look at him long... no one wanted to anyway... He heard Sami's reply... He really did appreciate everything She and Tourill and Serge did to try and make him feel better... The Headmaster was even nice about it... This really was the only place he could live wasn't it?... Yup... He oh wait... He briskly ran over not making it look like anything was amiss but as soon as he was out of sight he started running for Sami's office... He found her, crying... He sat her down on the nearest chair and hugged her... No one else had the telepathic skills he or she did to pick up on short wave emotions but at this close he could just feel her sadness like a wave from the ocean... He spoke mentally so that she didn't feel the need to speak past her tears... I-I... I'm here Sami... I... I'm here... He would soothe her with Emotion manipulation but... He couldn't... He'd end up making her sadder and it was already so strong her emotions were leaking into him... He hugged Sami tightly trying to comfort her... but her sadness was so akin to his own he couldn't help but shiver as he tried to help her... His own emotions were mixing with hers and he just couldn't... He took a deep breath then calmed himself down... Sami I'm here... C'mon let's talk...[/color]

&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|...Ow, My Nose! It's Always My Nose!...|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serge Vertigo
THE SUN!

Serge looked over to his lovely wife... Hi Honey!

Sun, Sonne, Sol, Zon, sunce, matahari, õrùn, haul, ແສງຕາເວັນ, Solis, Soare, rãnã, qorraxda, сонцето, ήλιος, soleil, päike, slnko, 太阳, 太陽
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Thu May 29, 2014 3:37 am

Sami
Monroe

The Crippled and All Knowing Counselor
Sami's Theme- I'm tired of all the pain
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Sami heard Brian arrive, and felt him hug her. She wiped the tears from her eyes, still looking out the window as she sat there.
"It's alright Brian, I can speak. The sadness was...small...compared to other bouts I've had before." she said, and looked at her associate. "Thank you for coming...and hugs are always appreciated." she smiled and sat in silence, hugging Brian back. "I was talking to a camper and I let my emotions to awry. It's nothing else...I'm sorry to have worried you. You're not a freak...you know..." she smiled.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Fri May 30, 2014 2:22 am

D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

"Okay then!" he sighed and left for the main lodge, where the food would be. He rang the dinner bell again, and then went inside sitting at the C.I.T table with his plate in front of him. It was all good. He hoped dinner would be good. He could feel his powers getting weaker with the sun setting.
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Fri May 30, 2014 3:58 am

&_&| Brian Bohart |&_&
The Misfit Counselor

Brian held onto Sami for a long moment then let go still shaking some... He had gotten himself mostly together but... he wasn't feeling all too well... The new kids plus Tou'rill and Serge and then Sami's Emotions had just made him a wreck today... I um... well I'm sorry... I would have come sooner but... short legs... I'm sorry I started umm... you know... It's really hard having adult emotions and this... Looking down at his teenage body... A tear welled up in his eye... He held on tighter to to Sami... He started Sobbing... Th-thank y-y-you Sam-mi... I-I don't wanna be a monster... I don't wanna be a monster... I don't wanna be a monster.

&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|...Ow, My Nose! It's Always My Nose!...|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&

MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Fri May 30, 2014 4:16 am

Sami
Monroe

"Oh Brian..." Sami hugged the man, holding him and smiling. "It's going to be okay. I know that's difficult for you, but Brian, you need to remember that the kids look up to you as a role model and an adult. You need to keep your chin high and keep spirits high, be proud of who you are. You're not a monster, you're Brian, a steward and sweet man with so much to offer." she looked out the window. "Maybe I can put a limiter on your mind...? So the emotions aren't so bad?"

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Sat May 31, 2014 3:30 am

&_&| Brian Bohart |&_&
The Misfit Counselor

Brian held onto Sami listening to her... He stared off into space thinking... His mind racing... Then he came back to himself really taking in Sami's words... He rubbed a tear out of his eye... Th-Th-Thank you... I needed that... He let go of Sami... Thanks but no... This form reacts badly to any Psychoalterings that even remotely reverse or contain my condition... I Tried right after I woke up in the hospital after the... incident... and when I did I think I got a couple months younger by result... I trust you Sami but I don't know if that was because I'm in this state or I tried to fix it... I'd let you try if the only risk was myself bur, I would never ever want you to have to go through what I am... Brian looked at Sami... He didn't know she cared enough about him to risk using her powers on him... Of course he was pretty pessimistic about how others felt about him... But he would never ever want his condition to affect her somehow... He let go of Sami and gave a half smile... I-I uhhh I'll be alright... Trust me I've been doing everything to keep under control in front of the kids... I have some Hormonal Medication I take everyday... just in case.

MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat May 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Sami
Monroe

"If you say so Brian. But know we are trying everything we can to reverse the effect." Sami said, smiling. "But the least I can do..." Sami concentrated and was hit with a pulse of energy. It was emotions, ones Brian had been feeling, the negative at least. Sami took it in, keeping a smile on her face, her body pulsed for a second. "Okay...that should help...now you should go get some food." Sami said, slowly getting up, using her crutches to help. "We need to put on a god show for the kids."

People can be so cruel
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Sat May 31, 2014 10:25 pm

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer

Zoey squealed in shock and jerked away from Cassandra as the Headmaster rolled out from under the bed, her cheeks flushing red as she whimpered- though, when a girl appeared above them and took a picture, she squealed again, her cheeks paling when she saw her with a camera. Oh no...! Quickly, she tried to compose herself, though Cassandra's sobbing worried her a bit. "H-hey, you-- m-miss- what sort of c-camera is that...?? Can I see-- I l-love cameras--" she asked, holding her hand out expectantly and with a timid smile, somehow masking her terror and complete embarrassment. She couldn't believe this had happened. She couldn't really believe she'd kissed Cassie, either-- sure she was cute, but... She'd only known her an hour or less!

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next