Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  Vladislavich on Mon May 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra noticed Mack's mumbling, and, being fluent in mumble-ese herself, was able to decipher her. "Mack? What's a bancho? Do you mean banjo?" She then hummed the primary motif in "Dueling Banjos," punctuating it with a head-tilted questioning look at the red-haired girl.
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon May 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Matrix

The Night Owl CIT

"Oh yeah... Sheesh I almost forgot about that." Matrix said when he mentioned the bed situations. He then looked up to the Headmaster. "Maybe you should get down--Yeah." Matrix said as the Headmaster fell down and said something about poison ivy. "More is growing? Man... I thought we got rid of most of it." Matrix mumbled, maybe his sister could help with the poison ivy problem. "Oh... Crap that..." Matrix thought about the dinner duty. "That would be... Mmmmmmm-Rose and Blythe. I think." Matrix answered to De'on.

MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Mon May 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

"A Bancho is like... A fighter, Someone who is truly belligerent in their ways, fights for honor, respect, and admiration... Jackie Chan would be an example." Cherry said when she heard the world 'Bancho'. "Soooooo Mack... Someone wants to know if you can bunk with them~ And that would beeeeeeee... You!" Cherry pointed to Kieran. "Also I asked what powers do we all have, and you can start off bancho!" Cherry said as she patted Mack on the back and looked outside when she heard the Headmaster. "You take pictures!? Take mine! Let it be remembered our first day here~!"
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon May 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Sami
Monroe

The Crippled and All Knowing Counselor
Sami's Theme- I'm tired of all the pain
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Sami looked at Zoey, and walked over.
"Is something-" and then headmaster. "Oh sir." she said. "I can handle this if you have things to do sir." she smiled. "Are you alright? Would you like to talk?" she asked the girl in a gentle tone. She was trying to approach this in a gentle way.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Mon May 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran fidgeted a bit by the door as she waited for Mack's answer. This was getting a little annoying. Pretty soon there wouldn't be anymore open bunks. She was relieved when she finally saw Mack appear. She hadn't meant to but she hadn't heard Cherry at all as she nervously played with the pieces of metal in her pocket. She looked at the Headmaster for a moment unable to suppress a smile. That helped make her feel better. The Headmaster was weird, but Kieran did tend to find weird  people fun.
She nodded at Cherry's words as she found herself being pointed at.
Yeah, do you want to bunk together, Mack? I would understand if you didn't.
Kieran headed towards two empty bunks, finally deciding to unpack. She frowned as she looked through her clothes and saw that her sister had hidden in some dresses along with other overly girly clothes. Her face turned red as she saw the note card on top saying, In case you meet someone really cute at camp!
She reluctantly began unpacking her clothes, careful to keep anything pink or overly girly on the bottom as she stacked her clothes in the chest nearest her chosen bunk. She paused to turn and smile at Mack, genuinely curious. The girl hadn't really explained what her powers were before. She also didn't want to think about her sisters additions to her luggage. She was sure she had meant well, but it was still awkward for Kieran.

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Mon May 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra giggled a little bit. Well that was nothing like I thought! The sun warmed her side as she smiled. I could show my powers by making people look away... Yeah, that would work great! She then looked over to the cute girl with short hair moving extremely cute girly clothes. Her gaydar went off, and, though it tends to not be totally reliable, she felt good about it. She calibrated her pherokinesis to be particularly appealing to women that like women and quietly walked over to her.
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Mon May 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Rose Elmire
Thorny Rose Maiden and CIT

Rose smiled at the other girls as they introduced themselves. She chuckled a little at Cherry's remark. She certainly was different from her brother. She just hoped that high energy didn't get her in trouble.
It's nice to meet you all. Now that you mention it, it would look like Christmas.
Rose looked around at the others out of the corner of her eyes. It was always interesting hearing what powers campers had. They would all find out later, but it was still interesting seeing peoples reactions in a more personal environment. Maybe this year, there would be people who could use their powers as a team.
Rose kept half her focus on the campers as she began to think about what to do for dinner tonight. She had an idea what to make, but she hadn't been able to consult with Blythe before they'd separated into their groups. Then she spotted Cassandra moving closer to Kieran and began watching from where she sat. Something about this seemed odd though she couldn't place what.
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Mon May 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer
-------------------------
"H-hi... Could I possibly take a picture of you...? N-not to be creepy or anything, I swear!!"

Zoey did her best to ignore any of the yelling or talking happening around her, instead focusing on breathing slowly and then slowly looking through the lens of her camera- trying to find a good image. When finally she spotted a flower she thought could work, she scurried over and, with a cautious look around, tweaked the light around her to better compliment the plant before she took a few photos, then started to look for something else-
Only to see the headmaster right there in her view, which made her give a shriek of shock as she jumped back... and very conveniently tripped, falling right on her butt with a huff as the air was driven out of her.
"S-sorry, sir... I was l-letting things calm down in my cabin, sir-- I f-found a flower, but not a bird..." she stammered, only meeting his eyes for a moment before she dropped her gaze, clearly embarrassed and somewhat terrified.

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Tue May 06, 2014 1:11 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami sat down on a stump near Zoe. She smiled at the girl.
"May I see the picture?" she asked, looking at the camera. "I used to take pictures in Highschool, once my legs became as they are. I lost my camera though, I was crestfallen." she smiled. "What kind of things do you take pictures of?" she was trying to make the girl fell comfortable. Hopefully, this time would work?

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Thu May 08, 2014 3:08 am

Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran turned around as she suddenly heard someone approaching her. She turned careful to make sure the hideously girly clothes had been put away. She smiled nervously at Cassie. Kieran didn't remember her being this attractive before. She felt decidedly awkward as she tried not to stare at the girl. Kieran was aware that she at least partially liked girls, but she didn't remember being this attracted to a girl in a long time, or really ever. Well this was awkward.
Hey, Cassie. Did you want something?
Oh, God, Kieran hoped the girl hadn't seen her carrying those clothes. She really didn't want people thinking she was into that stuff.

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Thu May 08, 2014 3:49 am

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
"Oh, nothing in particular." Cassie leaned in and smiled slyly. "Is this your first time here?" holyshitithinkthisisworking
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Thu May 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran nodded, trying not to blush at Cassandra's smile. At the moment, she couldn't remember ever being this stunned by someones smile. This was really weird. Kieran tried to speak as naturally as possible, which was  turning out to be a lot less easy than she would have liked.
Oh, yeah, this is my first time coming here. It's all pretty exciting. How about you?

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Thu May 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
oh my god it's working iT'S WORKING ITS WORKING "It's mine too! I'm definitely excited. This ought to prove to be a great experience." Cassandra returned her sly smile, and after a slow blink, touched Kieran's wrist lightly and said, "So, Kieran, what kinds of things do you do for fun?"
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Fri May 09, 2014 5:33 pm

►The Headmaster◄
Does Anyone Even Know What This Guy's Deal Is?
-------------------------------------
"Sunshine! Cabins! S'MORES! YES! THIS IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF SUMMER CAMP! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU KIDS."

As the Headmaster saw Zoey fall over, he smiled at her sympathetically, extending out a hand quickly to help her up.
"Fear not, young camper! Flowers are just as important as birds! And just as colorful, in the case of parrots!" As he noticed that Sami had joined them, he waved at her with his other hand, grinning as the conversation continued. "I've never tried my hand at photography before! After all, every time I tried to use a camera, I always forgot to take the lens cap off! Thus why I never tried photography! Oh, but! bUT. I am quite certain that you aLWAYS remember to take your lens cap off! You must take very nice pictures! tHE BEAUTY THAT YOU CAPTURE WITHIN YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY IS SOMETHING THAT YOU MUST TREASURE FOREVERMORE--fOR IT IS A NUGGET OF YOUTH THAT--" And then he was rambling again--aND HE JUST,,,wOULDN'T,,,sTOP,,,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Headmaster's Theme - A Song of Mystery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mackenzie Flint
Spunky Camper
"H-Hey--! It doesn't matter how I look or act, it just matters that I try my best!"

As soon as Mack realized that Cassie had heard what she had mumbled under her breath, her eyes widened, and she felt her entire face burn bright red. It only made her more embarrassed when Cherry went off talking about it. And then came the patting on her back and asking what her abilities were--which made Mack's stomach do a back-flip. Then, Kieran was asking for affirmation about the beds, and just--before she could answer, Kieran was already off and talking to Cassie. Mack opened her mouth to speak, since she knew that Cherry was still waiting on an answer, but it felt like her throat was shut tight. She looked around the cabin frantically, then, after pausing for a few seconds with a look of complete mortification on her face, bolted out of the cabin, running outside and over behind the mess hall building, where she proceeded to sit on the ground and huddle up behind the building, hoping that nobody would come looking for her until she had managed to regain her composure. That had been supposed to go so much better...she had really messed up, this time...
Blythe paused, thinking for a moment after having heard D'eon's question, then nodded, replying,
"Yeah, we don't wanna drag the kids out into the wild this soon--we should let them get used to here, first, so let's do the campfire over at the fire pit." Then, Matrix replied to D'eon's question about cooking duty, and Blythe outright drooped when he heard the reply. "Aw, man..." It was no secret from the other C.I.T.s that Blythe was a terrible cook. Tonight's meal was sure to be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mack's Theme - Pink Terror

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.
"Hey, exploding isn't so bad once you get used to it! ...You're...going to ignore that crater over there, right...?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gauge Cyrus
Energetic Camper
"Hey, c'mon, don't give up! You've got to just keep on moving ahead!"

Gauge looked at Vaughn, smiling, not even bothering to start making his own bed yet.
"Well, of course we're friends! What, did you think I was going to beat you up or something?" Gauge grinned and let out a small laugh--he only got into fights with jerks, after all! And Vaughn most certainly was not a jerk. Gauge paused for a moment as Vaughn asked if he needed help with his bed, then he shrugged, still grinning. "Meh, I'll do it later." Which meant that he was probably going to forget to even make it at all unless Vaughn reminded him later--

Gauge's Theme - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Fri May 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

Cherry waited patiently before Mack went running off, hiding her face. Things were going pretty fast. "... Is it running away!? Do you have super speed!?" Cherry called after Mack before the girl disappeared. "Huh..." she said as she scrunched up her nose. She then looked back at watched Cassandra. Nothing was happening to her. "Huh... Keiran and Cassandra are talking... Oh well going outside." Cherry said as she thought about Keiran's face and how she acted towards Cassandra. That was just weird. "MACK WHERE ARE YOU!?"
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Fri May 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran smiled nervously at Cassandra.
Really? Well then this should be exciting for both of us. I'm really hoping to have a lo of fun this summer.
Kieran tried not to blush as Cassandra was suddenly touching her. She looked away nervously.
Well, um, I like sports and learning how to defend myself, and reading's fun too, and a lot of different things. My interests are actually kind of weird.
Kieran looked over as Mack suddenly ran out of the cabin. She hoped she hadn't upset her. Kieran gently removed herself from Cassandra's touch and smiled apologetically.
I'm going to see if she's okay. I think I might have done something to upset her.
Then Kieran left the cabin. She sighed as she followed where she thought Mack had gone. She felt a lot better now. That had been weird.  She hoped she wasn't that awkward around the other girls. She had hoped to make friends over the summer. Kieran looked over as she heard Cherry's voice and pointed towards the mess hall.
I think she might have gone that way.

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Fri May 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Rose Elmire
Thorny Rose Maiden and CIT

Rose watched Cassandra and Kieran's talk, growing more and more curious by the moment. She looked over at Mack and smiled comfortingly. It didn't seem to do much though. She sighed. Why did teenagers have to be so awkward? Psychic teenagers seemed to have it even worse. With the cabin , mostly empty, Rose turned towards the ravenette.
Your name was Cassandra, right?
Rose smiled calmly at the girl, keeping her voice calm. She didn't want to intimidate the girl after all.
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte on Fri May 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Cherry Binary

Matrix's Little Sister

"Oh yeah?" Cherry asked as she skipped over to Kieran. "By the way, what was that when you were staring at Cassandra? You were staring at her face for a long time." Cherry commented, being who she was, and no one could ever understand it. Cherry was just null to psychics who had charms. No one could understand why.
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd on Sat May 10, 2014 12:14 am

Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran continued walking towards the mess hall. She looked away for a minute as Cherry brought up what had happened in the cabin. When she was sure she wouldn't blush, Kieran turned back to the other girl, shrugging.
I don't really know actually. I just..suddenly felt really strange. I really hope whatever it was doesn't happen too often though.
Kieran hoped Cassandra was okay with her walking away like that.  If she had upset Mack, she certainly didn't want to do the same to someone else on the same day.

Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat May 10, 2014 12:48 am

D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

"It's not my fault that it starts with you." D'eon said. "I'll get the fire pit ready." he said, and walked to the pit, putting his hands in his pockets. As he walked back, he spied Kieran. He looked at her as he walked over the bridge and smiled a little. He went to the kids cabins and started to work on the fire pit, humming to himself.
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat May 10, 2014 12:52 am

Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper
"I mean...no...it's just...okay...I guess..."

"I mean...that's kind of what I was thinking about you...and the girls...girls are sca...I mean...girls are cool, I mean, these girls are cool, I think we can be good friends with them!" he was being awkward again. Oh Vaughn. He started to put his clothes away in the chest marked for his things. "Uh...I think you should take the time to make it now. Bugs could come into your bed and make sleeping impossible. Plus, if you have a cover or something, then it's a little easier to sleep. I think you should do it now and get it over with...if you want I mean..." he sat on his bed.
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Sat May 10, 2014 2:18 am

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer
"H-hi... Could I possibly take a picture of you...? N-not to be creepy or anything, I swear!!"

Zoey sort of blushed and looked away in embarrassment when Sami came over towards her, biting her lip and fidgeting when finally the Headmaster offered her a hand up- that she rather hesitantly accepted, allowing him to help her to her feet. Once up again, she let her camera dangle from its neck strap then went about dusting off her bottom and legs and such, before she tried to appear interested in what the headmaster was saying. Which... was difficult, to say the least. After a moment, she just sort of glanced at Sami- and then realized the other had asked a question that hadn't been answered. "S-sorry-- I... y-yeah you can see! I t-take pictures of a lot of things-- a-anything that can be even a little interesting-- I really w-wish I could have brought my other camera... b-but the film for that is expensive, and s-sensitive, and it's not like I w-would have a darkroom here to develop it with!" she rambled, only a little, before moving to the other's side so she could show her the close up of the flower- an actually quite good photo. She didn't even realized she'd tuned out the headmaster completely in her effort to actually talk to someone about her photography. She rarely found people with genuine interest- already, this encounter had her smiling. Maybe summer camp wouldn't be so bad!

Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Sat May 10, 2014 7:04 am

No, It's OK, Ignore the Freak...

I'm Probably not Worth your time anyway
&_&| Brian Bohart |&_&
The Misfit Counselor

Brian began walking back to the admissions building when he saw some girls he hadn't checked off... He looked over and docked down Cherry and Zoey... He didn't want to approach anyone he didn't have to... He was sure some of the campers who didn't hear his oddly adult voice coming from a 14year old body would think he was just some kid... He saw that just about everyone had been accounted for... He would talk to some of the CIT's or Sami but they all appeared to have their own things going on for them... he saw Blythe and Rose talking, Sami and Zoey, and the rest of the campers and decided not to interrupt them... He sat down next to the boy cabin and sank into some shadows alone with an empty book and a pen to write with, he kept on him for times like this... He was the kind of guy to get ignored often so he kept something on him to preoccupy himself.

&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|...Ow, My Nose! It's Always My Nose!...|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serge Vertigo
THE SUN!

Suddenly seemingly out of nowhere a large glowing sphere like a meteor crashed with a loud BANG in between the boys and girls cabins... Standing in the middle of an ashen circle stood the World renowned rock star and psychic SERGE VERTIGO raising a banjo high into the air... He raised his face to the sun and began glowing with a beaming orange-gold light and the sound of rock music came from him without even him playing... GOOOOOOOOOOD AAAAAAAFTEEEEEERNOOOOOOOOOOOON! WHISPERING MEADOOOOOOOOOOWS!!! How are all of you campers DOING!?! ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!?!

Sun, Sonne, Sol, Zon, sunce, matahari, õrùn, haul, ແສງຕາເວັນ, Solis, Soare, rãnã, qorraxda, сонцето, ήλιος, soleil, päike, slnko, 太阳, 太陽
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich on Sat May 10, 2014 9:52 am

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
As Cassandra opened her mouth to reply, Kieran darted off. Okay, went a bit overboard with the touch, I guess... but the pherokinesis DEFINITELY works. As Rose began to speak to her, she turned to face the counselor. "Yes, I'm Cassandra Baddle." A deep exhale accompanied her as she returned to her bed and sat down in a decidedly unladylike way. Then she wrapped her pillow around the back of her head, smushing her ears, as she heard Serge's general loudness.
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat May 10, 2014 10:22 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami watched carefully as the girl scrolled through the photos, smiling as she explained them. They were...surprisingly great. Sami was impressed.
"Wow Zoey, I am impressed. You must put a lot of work into-" and then Serge happened. "...oh, Serge woke up. Guess Tou'rill is around somewhere too." she smiled and went back to the camera. "That's just Serge Miss Zoey, other camp councilers. He and his wife Tou'rill are famous, but to us, they are just friends." she continued to look through the pictures. "So, do you take pictures wherever you go then?"

People can be so cruel
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next