Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

+4
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Empty Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:39 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted ForestCampEscapeWalkthrough3copy_zpsc207a9ac

This is an RP based on the characters of a Table Top I have run. It is called Pokesona, where people took on the traits of a pokemon and could use the moves. These are the second generation of characters in a different setting with no pokemon.

Welcome to Whispering Meadows Psychic Summer Camp, and thank you for signing your child up. Here at Whispering Meadows, we encourage kids to learn what they want to learn, find out what they wish to know out of life, and prepare them for the world ahead of them. We wish to train your child in the art of the psychic, seeing as they have the power, and allow them to flourish as psychics if they wish. Of course, we also encourage social engagement and plenty of fun activities for the children as well. While in our care, we assure you that your child will be safe and sound within the walls of the camp. Thank you and have fun at Whispering Meadows!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Empty Extra Lore

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 am

~Different Types of Psychic Powers~
-The campers at Whispering Meadows all have many varying types of psychic abilities--when making your character, keep in mind that each character gets a major power and a minor power, and pick your favorites from the list below to use! Remember though, the more dangerous powers are for use by skilled psychics only, and regular campers aren't allowed to use them until they go through quite a lot of training!-

Aerokinesis: Air manipulation
Agrokinesis: Plant generation and manipulation
Aquakinesis: Water manipulation
Atmokinesis: Weather manipulation
Audiokinesis: Sound generation and manipulation
Bibliokinesis: Book manipulation
Brontokinesis: Lightning generation and manipulation (For use by skilled psychics only!)
Chromokinesis: Color manipulation
Captukinesis: Size manipulation
Chionokinesis: Ice/snow generation and manipulation
Chronokinesis: The power to move yourself and others either forward or backward through time. (For use by skilled psychics only!)
Cibumkinesis: Food generation and manipulation
Cogitokinesis: The ability to read the minds of others and to communicate to the minds of others with thought
Clauditiskinesis: Lock manipulation (most of the locks on the campsite are immune to this--the counselors know your game, kids!)
Crystallokinesis: Crystal generation and manipulation
Cupikinesis: Lust manipulation
Electrokinesis: Electricity manipulation and generation
Erebokinesis: Darkness manipulation
Ferrokinesis: Metal manipulation
Flyrokinesis: Force field generation and manipulation
Gyrokinesis: Gravity manipulation (For use by skilled psychics only!)
Hallucikinesis: Illusion generation and manipulation
Heliokinesis: Sunlight manipulation
Hypnokinesis: The power to cause somebody to get drowsy or go to sleep
Lunarkinesis: Moonlight manipulation
Magnokinesis: Manipulation of magnets or magnetic items
Mnemokinesis: Manipulation of memories (For use by skilled psychics only!)
Nitrokinesis: The power to self-explode, then be fine afterwards (For use by skilled psychics only!)
Oneirokinesis: Dream manipulation
Papyrokinesis: Paper manipulation
Pathokinesis: The power to manipulate emotional energy
Pherokinesis: Pheromone manipulation
Phobikinesis: Fear manipulation (For use by skilled psychics only!)
Photokinesis: Light generation and manipulation
Picnokinesis: Density manipulation
Psammokinesis: Sand manipulation
Pyrokinesis: Fire generation and manipulation
Quintekinesis: Life force manipulation (For use by skilled psychics only!)
Stochokinesis: The ability to manipulate probability and luck
Serqekinesis: Acid manipulation
Technokinesis: Technology manipulation
Terrakinesis: Earth manipulation
Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with your mind (a staple skill for all psychics--all of the campers will need to know this skill!)
Typhokinesis: Smoke generation and manipulation
Vibrokinesis: Vibration generation and manipulation
Vitreokinesis: Glass manipulation

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Empty Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Gauge8_zpsed9537d4

Gauge Cyrus
Energetic Camper
-------------------------------------
"Hey, c'mon, don't give up! You've got to just keep on moving ahead!"

Gauge had been sitting on the bus, waiting for it to arrive, and had been absorbed in the game he'd been playing on his 3DS on the way over. He'd just managed to beat the Valmese forces in his Fire Emblem game--when the bus came to a stop. He looked up, glancing out the window and seeing--hey, they were at the summer camp! Grinning in anticipation, Gauge put away his game system in his backpack, then quickly got one of the bag's straps over his shoulder, then heading to the door of the bus. After moving outside, Gauge looked around, seeing that a few campers were there already, along with CITs and counselors. However, now that he was there--Gauge really wasn't quite sure what to do. He adjusted his backpack a bit, looking around some, and wondering if there was anywhere in particular he was supposed to go, or anyone he was supposed to talk to...he was kind of lost at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gauge's Theme - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Empty Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted B_157_zps91096f44
Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper
"I mean...no...it's just...okay...I guess..."

Vaughn was at the back of the bus, and heard it come to a complete stop in front of wooden archway with a large sign saying "Whispering Meadow's" and several kids getting off the bus. He gingerly picked up his things and made his way off the bus and looked at the archway again.
"A-alright Vaughn...this is the first step toward something new...it's scary...but you'll be okay..." he tipped his hat down a little, staring at the dirt, and walked through the archway and into the camp. It was huge, at least what he could see. The main lodge was in view, and then several paths going to all sorts of places. Vaughn was sure to get lost in a place like this. He looked around at some of the kids, who were way younger then he was. How embarrassing. This gentle giant was not feeling too good right now suddenly. He stood at the back of the group, holding his pack with one hand, and looking intimidating...so he was just kind of standing there.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Blythe15_zpsc8f240b1

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.
"Hey, exploding isn't so bad once you get used to it! ...You're...going to ignore that crater over there, right...?"

"I swear, Blythe, if you're late on the first day of camp--!" came a call from across the camp as a young girl was pretty much literally chasing a young man out of one of the cabins, herding him over towards the group of people congregating as the buses arrived. "Geez! Who oversleeps on a day like this?! You've gotta get your priorities in order!"
"H-Hey, I only overslept by a half hour--!" Blythe objected as his sister chased him over to the area, where they then both stopped, and Blythe caught his breath. "C'mon, sis, can't you give me a break? Just for today?" Blythe took a moment to give Mackenzie a grin that he hoped would convince her--but she just crossed her arms, turning away with a hmph.
"Not on your life. You've got a job to do! So do it!" Mackenzie told Blythe sternly, before marching off to join the other campers. Blythe sighed, scratching the back of his neck a bit. This was already shaping up to be an interesting day...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blythe's Theme - I Burn

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Mack20_zps74649e0a

Mackenzie Flint
Spunky Camper
"H-Hey--! It doesn't matter how I look or act, it just matters that I try my best!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted CamusUtaprifull1627348_zpsb796810e
D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

D'eon emerged from the lodge, dressed in somewhat casual clothes, and saw that some of the campers were getting off the bus. Ah, was it that time already? Oh dear. He needed to get down there to greet them. D'eon started down the path, pondering to himself how this year was going to go. This year he was a C.I.T, no longer a camper like the two previous years. He wondered if anything different was gonna happen this year. He doubted it. Highly unlikely. He went over to Blythe.
"Hey, how's it going? You look out of breath." he said, a smirk on his face. Smug D'eon was smug.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:00 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Tumblr_luf170gvEU1r0xy8ro9_400
Brian Bohart
Misfit Counselor

Brian stood up after he halted the bus to a jerky stop... He still wasn't used to driving with such short legs... He opened the doors and let the students out helping anyone who seemed to need immediate assistance then headed to the front of the group and pulled out his clipboard... He began writing with his finger using his Chromokinesis and began taking role... Brian saw Blythe and D'eon in the group and pulled them up next to him and stood them up straight... *AHEM* Might I have everyone's attention!... His voice, disturbingly, was the only part of him that hadn't changed with his form somehow... SO this 14year old 5 foot tall guy in a tie and shirt was calling out to a bunch of kids in an awkwardly deep and manly voice... Hello everyone!... My name is Mr. Bohart and I'm one of the Counselors here at the camp, And this is Blythe and D'eon two of our CIT's if you have any questions please raise your hand or approach one of us... If I could I'd like to begin taking role to make sure we have everyone once we have all gotten off of the bus so please form a rough horizontal line in front of me and I'll start calling names once we're all here... God he was embarrassed being in front of everyone like this, but it was his job and he did love his campers.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:20 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Kieran2_zps284359c8
Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran looked out at the road as she waited for the bus to reach camp. Tinkering with her pieces of metal, she surveyed everyone on the bus. She thought she saw some people around her age. She smiled when she noticed the guy wearing a cowboy hat. That was kind of cool. She was really hoping to meet some interesting people at this camp. I mean, if they all had abilities like her, they had to be at least a little interesting!
When the bus finally stopped, Kieran exited the bus, outwardly calm but inwardly excited and a little nervous. She noticed the CIT's and counselor almost immediately. She quietly waved to the people around her, including cowboy hat guy, a blonde boy, and a red head girl, before who she assumed was the counselor began to speak.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:59 am

Sami
Monroe

The Crippled and All Knowing Counselor
Sami's Theme- I'm tired of all the pain
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Cripplesami-1

Sami just finished dressing herself, and walked out into the sunlight, feeling the warmth on her skin. It felt divine, maybe someone made it like that? She didn't know. She smiled and made her way down the stairs and toward the campers. She concentrated, and lifted herself off the ground, moving a bit faster to the group. When she was over them, she gently landed herself in front of them, smiling at the campers.
"Sorry I'm a little late Brian. Continue on then." she said, looking at all of them.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:20 am

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.
"Hey, exploding isn't so bad once you get used to it! ...You're...going to ignore that crater over there, right...?"

Blythe was about to reply to D'eon, when suddenly Brian happened--and before he knew it, he had been dragged up before all of the campers, and had been introduced. He watched as the campers began lining up for roll call, remaining quiet for the moment, and hoping that he was making a good impression. He adjusted his sunglasses slightly, then glanced over at D'eon.
"So, how's the first day on the job feel? You nervous at all?"

Blythe's Theme - I Burn
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:40 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted CamusUtaprifull1627348_zpsb796810e
D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic

D'eon gave a slight nod as his name was said, and then looked at Blythe.
"I guess it's alright. It hasn't even started yet." he said back and looked at the campers. "It's quite a line up this year. I think we have a good turn out. What do you think?" he was scanning each of them, looking at them. Cowboy hat man, blondey, few girls, yeah, this was pretty standard.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:52 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Pokesona3_zps79e1ac02
Rose Elmire
Thorny Rose Maiden and CIT

Rose had been going through the paperwork concerning all of the new campers when she heard that the bus had arrived. Straightening, she walked out and joined Brian and the other CIT's. She smiled at Brian for a moment before surveying the campers. The man was suited for his job, but she was aware of how uncomfortable he could be around people and they needed to be at their best, especially since they were responsible for helping the campers learn how to manage their abilities. She nodded at Sami when the woman arrived.
As the campers lined up, Rose turned her attention to D'eon and Blythe. She sent them a slightly warning glance to pay attention, softening it a moment later as she addressed them, still half listening to Brian and the campers.
Good morning you two. Congratulations on your first day as a CIT, D'eon. It looks like we have quite an interesting turn out this year.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:36 am

Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper

Vaughn heard that role call was a thing and he was at full attention. Except he had his hat tipped down and he was suddenly very interested in his boot designs. Yup. They were so interesting. He didn't dare make eye contact with anyone. Nope. That was bad. Though it was kind of hard for the boy over 6 foot to not make eye contact with people, on account he was kind of huge.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:06 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Tumblr_n4e2ni7FkT1tz9lb9o4_250
Cassandra Baddle
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra mumbled half-articulately. To any observer she just seemed a little nervous to be in a new setting, but beneath her hallucinatory veil she was terrified. She was terrified she'd be found out. She was terrified people wouldn't like her. She was terrified that she'd get distracted and drop her guise. No, she thought, Dr. Capote knows what he's doing, he knows this would be good for me, if they can accept me for being psychic I'm sure they can accept me for who I am... After a deep gulp, she faked a smile and rushed out. "Hi everyone!" ohgodwhatamidoingismyvoicerightohwaiti'mrunningmyhallucikinesisohgodiwassoscared "I'm Cassandra!"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Tumblr_luf170gvEU1r0xy8ro9_400
&_&| Brian Bohart |&_&
The Misfit Counselor

Brian waited until it seemed that everyone had come off of the bus and started taking role call... He saw Rose come up and he nodded his head to her... Good now he could start... Alright! Everyone!?... For those of you just off the bus... My name is Mr. Bohart but you guys can call me Brian... and this here is Lucy, we're two of the Counselor's here at Whispering Meadows... He gestured to himself and Lucy and then looked around wondering where Serge and Tou'rill were... He thought they were on the bus when he last checked... Oh well... He wrote down the CIT's as they were all visible then started naming names... Now before we get anywhere else Let's take Role... C. Baddle..., G. Cyrus..., M. Flint..., K. Titan... He named them all off as they were listed, ABC surname.

&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|...Ow, My Nose! It's Always My Nose!...|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
"C. Baddle is present!" Thank god he didn't call A. Baddle oh god I would be crying... Beneath the illusion, she was doused with sweat from nervousness.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Sami
Monroe

Well that was embarrassing. Brian got her name wrong. Oh dear.
"Actually kids, my name is Sami. Sami Monroe. We were going to have Ms. Lancer here, but she's incapacitated for the time being." she said, calm and like it didn't happen. She smiled at them and then at Brian. "Continue." she said.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:28 am

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassandra nervously sidled up to the counselor on crutches. Surely, she must be trustworthy. "Hi Miss Monroe, or should I call you Sami? I'm Cassandra, what kinds of things do we do here? The brochure I got was water stained so I couldn't read most of it..."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:32 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Gauge8_zpsed9537d4

Gauge Cyrus
Energetic Camper
"Hey, c'mon, don't give up! You've got to just keep on moving ahead!"

As Cassandra came running off of the bus and greeted everyone, Gauge grinned at her and waved, and was about to say something--but then suddenly roll call.
"Here!" he called enthusiastically, raising his hand as Brian called his name. Once that was done with, he lowered his hand again and looked around at the other campers--and honestly, the super tall guy in the cowboy hat was a bit difficult to miss. There were a lot of nice looking people here, but that big kid looked really nervous--so, of course, Gauge decided that the best course of action would be to just go right up and talk to them! "Hey there! Whatcha lookin' at?" Gauge said, striding over to Vaughn, then leaning into the far taller boy's line of vision, looking up at him. "Do you feel sick or something?"

Gauge's Theme - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:40 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted Mack20_zps74649e0a

Mackenzie Flint
Spunky Camper
"H-Hey--! It doesn't matter how I look or act, it just matters that I try my best!"

Mack was content to see that her brother had finally gotten his act together--largely thanks to the interference of D'eon and Brian--and was now standing with the other staff. As she stood among the other campers, she glanced around, looking for any potential friends. She saw a raven-haired girl come running off the bus, who greeted everyone--and Mack thought about talking to her, but as soon as she took another look at the girl, the ravenette's sheer force of fashion unnerved Mack--if that girl looked that cute, then she must be super popular...! And of course she must be popular--she seemed super nice! Mack wasn't sure if she could measure up in a conversation like that--and either way, the girl had gone to talk to one of the counselors.
Mack looked around a bit more, and eventually spotted a brunette, who apparently seemed to be standing by herself. After pausing for a moment a bit anxiously, Mack strode over to Kieran, then stood next to her, quiet for a moment, before speaking,

"Hi."
Pure poetic genius--NOT. Still, Mack really wasn't sure what else she could say--she'd never been the best at making new friends...

Mack's Theme - Pink Terror
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:44 am

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.

"I just can't wait to see what powers everyone has!" Blythe grinned, responding to the other two CITs talking about the turn out of campers that they had gotten. "But anyway--we should all promise now that we're all gonna work hard! This is only my second year as a CIT, and I promise that I'm not going to blow up half as many things this year!" He stood there proudly, giving the other two CITs a confident smile, his eyes shaded by his sunglasses. This was bound to be an interesting year!

Blythe's Theme - I Burn
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:52 am

Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper

Vaughn was startled when Gauge started to talk to him.
"Oh...uh..." they still hadn't called his name. Was he invisible? Oh god, he might be invisible! But this guy could see him. Vaughn started to shake, he was nervous still, and now this guy was talking to him. First impressions were everything, and he really didn't want to screw this up!
"Uh...I...I am...thinking about...uh..." he quickly looked around. "Uh...grass..."
....nailed it...
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:56 am

D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic

D'eon smirked and nodded.
"Of course. I'm still gonna be attending lessons from Surge, but I'll be teaching this year. I'm not gonna lag behind like everyone thinks I'm going to. I'm gonna do my very best." he said, and nodding and smiling at Blythe. As they were talking, D'eon didn't even notice some of the girls were already swooning over him. Oh NPC girls.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:58 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted 42_zps3bda0a0b

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer
-------------------------
"H-hi... Could I possibly take a picture of you...? N-not to be creepy or anything, I swear!!"
-------------------------

Zoey, distracted by taking pictures of... something, who knew what, on the bus, let out a gasp of shock as she realized they were calling roll. The sound of the counselor- assistant counselor? Whoever it was, their voice echoed through the still open doors of the bus to her ears, and in a flash she was scurrying off the bus, camera held securely in her hands- only for her to trip on the last step and nearly faceplant. The only thing that saved her was... well, the fact that she was in the stairwell, really, and was able to fall against that instead of toppling to the ground. "Z. H-Halleck, here!!" she called out as she stumbled her way off the bus, face turning red from embarrassment at her lateness, and near epic fail in front of all of the campers. Great, just great- day one, and she was already feeling out of place and weird.
She'd get through, though. She always did. At least they had allowed her to bring her camera...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:01 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami smiled at Cassandra.
"Sami will be just fine dear. Whatever you are comfortable with." she said with a smile. "As for what we do here, we do lots of things. I'll explain I guess while Brian is taking role." she paused to gather her thoughts. "This camp was built to help kids like you, ones with unnatural powers, to control and harness for good, or to just gain control. We also do trust exercises, many fun activities, go on trips, have fun competing days, there is not a lack of things to do here! Our goal at Whispering Meadows is that you kids have the best summer you can, and go back home with renewed confidence in yourself and your powers." she smiled at the kids. "Any questions?" she saw the girl trip and fall and then get in line. She gave her a kind smile.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next