Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 Weirdest NML Characters

2 posters

Go down

Top 10 Weirdest NML Characters Empty Top 10 Weirdest NML Characters

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Okay- so its no secremt that No Man's Land has A LOT of weird characters... a LOT of them actually.-

So here's my challenge, list YOUR top 10 weirdest No Man's Land characters!

Characters from Acts 1 through 3 are allowed, along with characters from Red Sun and SSS.

Only 10, but you are allowed to list a few honorable mentions.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Weirdest NML Characters Empty Re: Top 10 Weirdest NML Characters

Post  Emu Queen Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:47 pm

0. Jo the Ostrich tho

1. Ivy is my princess sorry--

2. Daisy

3. Mr. Bear

4. Juan

5. Kraven like yooo

6. Stegs

7. what even is the Don

8. Chef

9. Mr. Ghoul

10. Buddi ??? idk

honorable mention to Jolyne, I guess-- she`s weird--
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:41 am

Alright, my list.

10. Kraven- Okay, to be fair, he's just a big guy in a nun outfit. As far as how he looks... well, cross-dressing aside it ain't anything special. What's odd about this guy is his personality and behavior, and I'm not talking about when he's acting silly. No, Kraven is on this list because things get really weird when HE SNAPS. Anyone in Conqueror Worm around the end of the Epilogue would understand this... when Kraven REALLY snaps, he turns from a typical homicidal maniac to something completely erratic and unpredictable, getting on the communications for an entire building and threatening to chop off the feet of ANYONE who doesn't walk on their hands... then CARRYING OUT ON SAID THREAT, nuking Chicago as the punchline of a joke, the list of downright weird things he did was weird. Oh, and the rubber chicken missile. The reason he isn't higher is honestly because of the fact that he's probably more so creepy when he's like that then weird, per say.

9. Mr. Bear- The second I saw him cuddling with that stuffed bear, I knew this guy was going to be PRETTY weird.

8. Buddi - More so Act 1 Buddi than anyone else, partially the beginning of Act 2 but I think we can all agree that Buddi is not really as weird as he used to be. However, from the mutant's first appearance he's been yelling out inaudible rantings and giving No Man's Land its MUCH NEEDED dark humor. Of course... there's also that little fact that every one of Buddi's "tiny friends" keeps dying on him... we're looking at you Isaac-

7. Chef - A gigantic homicidal chef with a hatred for smoke? I actually believe that Conqueror Worm didn't have even remotely as much weirdness going around as Vulture Team. So, well, obviously Chef made up for that, right? An added bonus is that my head-canon voice for Chef is oddly super-high pitched ala Lemongrab... so that may add to his weirdness to me.

6. Daisy - Ironically when I first made this character I thought she wouldn't be very liked, surprisingly I've gotten a lot of good feedback from her. Really Daisy explains herself in weirdness.

5. Jackal - I dare you to find another character who fields two nose-guns and a giant purple dildo into battle.

4. The Don - at first I thought this guy would be quite the serious character. Turns out I was WRONG, a lot- I figured that out around the time "Dorkcakes" were mentioned.

3. Diego - No seriously. I'm not sure if he's so freaky ON PURPOSE but he's certainly one of the weirdest characters in No Man's Land, and depending on the faceclaim he could look downright strange as well. HIs character arc was weird, his relationship with Vivian was weird, and how oddly straight the stereotype he was put into was quite odd too.

2. T-Reich - I feel this guy may be overlooked quite a bit, he doesn't really have a profile, and he kinda came out of nowhere to give Vulture Team a really weird final boss for Act 2. But I dare you to find a Nazi-Dinosaur who rambles about having "Five American Dollars" whilst shooting wildly into the air, followed by singing that one phrase from the Attack on Titan opening.

1. Ivy - I tried REALLY hard to find someone that wasn't Ivy to be number 1 on this list, only because I knew EVERYONE would put her at number 1. But lets be honest, if you DON'T think Ivy is the weirdest character in No Man's Land you're simply wrong- XD Ivy deserves this spot.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down