Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

4 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Cesare_zps86138862

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Cesarelayout1_zps47c624df
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Cesarelayout2_zpse2c0f2ed
〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

╓════════════════════════════════════════╕

Cesare was ready to do more stuff now, hopefully there wouldn't be any more interruptions around here. Especially from The Dink. He didn't want to see that man again. So his daughter held his fingers, then quickly did the same to Diana, and began to walk them to the petting zoo. Somehow, Diana had never heard of a petting zoo before. This had struck Cesare... he wondered what type of life Diana lived until now... it had never occurred to him. The idea that she might not have lived a normal life at all. He was about to answer Diana before his daughter stepped in and did that for him. Cesare let out an awkward laugh before nodding "Yeah... heheh... pretty much much!" really that was the best that Cesare could explain it too.

╘════════════════════════════════════════╛
Cesare's Theme - The Dark Blowhole
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

Wandering Trueblade of Aurum
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Youngerdiana

HP // █████████ 8 5 / 110
MP // ████████ 8 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

"Oh..." she said, and shook her head. No shit, a zoo where you pet things? Well, to be honest, she didn't know what a zoo was. "I see...I've never been to one." she said, and felt the girl hold her fingers. She smiled. Blode reminded Diana of Timpani...her youngest sister, one she hadn't seen in nearly ten years. It was nice, so she was okay with it. She still had this nagging in the back of her head. The man called Dink...he was going to do something to ruin this, wasn't he?

I will remain Loyal and True...No matter the cost.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue May 06, 2014 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 MABBYgyut_zps86f11d07

QUEEN MAB
〖 Fairy Mercenary〗

HP // ███████▓▒ 100 / 100
MP // ███████▓▒ 150  / 150
LEVEL // 3 

______________________________________________________________________________________

And then the door got kicked open-- loudly and abruptly.
"HEY, CHEETAH GUY." Any sense of serenity Fernir may have held was pretty much shattered right there, by Mab`s youthful screech of a voice. "Tenebris is so lame- have you been out there yet?! Guh, this job is such crud- this apartment is such crud-" She paused a moment, looking him over- she hadn`t seen him without the hood before... it was kind of weird...
And in a few quick strides, she was standing above his spread out form authoritatively- and snatching the magazine straight from his grasp, into her own. Pink eyes scanned through it`s contents only momentarily before she decidedly held it up in the air- apparently under the impression that she was capable of keeping out of his reach, even with their vast size difference. "Besides, I don`t usually work with... anyone- especially not whatever the heck you are. Don`t you have some box to poop in or something--?"   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Queen Mab`s Theme - Electric Coite-bodhar

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 76_zps5ba3a75f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Fernir10

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Fernir11
〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 150 / 150
MP // ███████▓▒ 100 / 100

Fernir was actually starting to get relaxed in this dump, and then the Queen arrived "NOOOOOOOO!" was literally his first reaction to her. He quickly started to growl towards the woman "You're gettin' on mah nerves... bitch." he told her in an angered grumble. And then she swiped his magazine from his paws "...!" he immediately looked up to her, glaring at her with great intensity and clenching his claws in front of her "That... was mine..." he muttered, and as she held it up high, he merely stood up. Now he was towering over her, and with that he grabbed the magazine back "Grrrr... STOP! YOU PIECE OF-" and then the litterbox comment "YOU RACIST BITCH! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? SAY MY NAME BITCH!" he growled to her, pulling out his grenade launcher from under a pillow and literally placing it's barrel directly against Queen Mab's head "SAY MY NAAAAAME...!"

Fernir Theme - Psycho Soldier
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue May 06, 2014 1:42 am

QUEEN MAB
〖 Fairy Mercenary〗

LEVEL // 3 

"Am I--? Good!" The bluenette childishly stuck her tongue out at the other-- continuing to hold the magazine up, because that was totally intimidating. Speaking of said magazine, "Was it reeeaally? That`s funny, because it`s mine now, barf-breath! Or mouse-breath-- since you eat mice and stuff--" A girlish maniacal laugh followed suit- with cut short as the magazine was wrenched from her grip. "Hey--!" Her smiley expression dropped as the sudden physical threats came in- she scowled at her fellow mercenary, spreading her feet apart in a ready position and glaring up at him defiantly. "I know you`ve got fleas, if that counts! Besides that, nothing of any value to me!" And then wow hi barrel of grenade launcher, meet Mab`s forehead. She stared at the machinery momentarily- before glaring again, and pulling her own canon from over her shoulder, aiming that at her ally`s chest. "Do I need to run a bath or something-- wOULD THAT SCARE YOU OFF-- GO LICK YOUR BALLS ELSEWHERE--!"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 06, 2014 2:00 am

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗

Fernir growled to Mab, he was very close to pressing the trigger "You little shit...!" he was about to snap at her, and then she got her cannon. And it was aimed right at his chest "..." Fernir glared towards Mab, he did NOT appreciate the cat puns "The only bath that'll be running here will be the BLOODBATH that'll run after I'm done with you..." he muttered, really, these two were both aiming their highly explosive weapons at each other within an enclosed environment. It was pretty clear they were not the best at decision making. This Mexican standoff continued until eventually Fernir pulled his grenade launcher away from her head "We gotta job to do, you trash...!" he told her as he got his mask and put it on "Okay... I'll got raise hell... you go find that little shit and take her...? ARE WE CLEAR!?" Fernir was looking forward to this. Diana Hainsworth.... he'd always wanted to go head to head with a so called 'Hero'. But before that, Fernir approached Queen Mab again, glaring right into her eyes "Let me make this clear... there's only ONE rule here... and that rule is... DO. NOT. FUCK WITH ME. You got that!? DO. NOT. FUCK WITH ME." Fernir then turned his back on Queen "You got that!? GOOD. We're going now. Fuck this apartment. I'm not paying for that water I took from the mini-fridge. That shit is overprized." were his last words before the mercenary left the room.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue May 06, 2014 3:02 am

QUEEN MAB
〖 Fairy Mercenary〗

LEVEL // 3 

"Oh yeah?! WELL I`LL KILL YOU." Mab was not as creative with insults as Fernir was. But, yeah-- these two were like... a really bad choice of teammates. Any two people who would aim highly explosive weapons at each other in a closed environment because of cat jokes were not suitable life partners. Mab`s stubbornness was unrelenting-- no way was she gonna be the one to put their weapon down first-- luckily, Fernir was. She smirked triumphantly, swinging her canon back around her shoulder on it`s strap and giving her partner the most positively shit-eating grin that could ever be given to a person. "Way to get back on target, balls-licker--" She placed her hands on her hips, watching with interest as he put on his mask again- yes, that looked better. Apparently it was time to talk strategy now-- except Mab didn`t do strategy, so she sort of just stood around cleaning out her ears instead-- "Yeah, yeah- okay, whatever-" And then wow hello Fernir`s face. She stared back at the other with eyes widened in shock- which slowly sharpened into a glare as he continued. Surely, she had some snappy retort to that- but, before she knew it, the subject was changed and mini fridges were brought up and wow. "You sure-? You don`t have to stock up on milk or anything? Maybe some catnip--? Nothing?" With that final quip, she skipped along behind the other, out of the apartment. Or hotel... whatever it was now... 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 06, 2014 3:20 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Cesare_zps86138862

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare smiled to Diana "A zoo... is like... animals. You know? Like... animals you usually wouldn't see unless you were in the wilderness or another part of the world. Well.... a petting zoo is usually just tiny animals... that you can pet. There are probably goats there. Yeah." he told Diana, in his own way. Really, he realized that Diana really lived a different life, possibly even an unhappy one. So the least that he could do was provide a briefly entertaining day to the woman that worked to protect his city. He was gonna give it his all. And then, he heard it. In the distance, an explosion went off, followed by screaming, and a horde of people running away from a certain area of the festival. In a matter of seconds, Cesare's entire planned day of relaxation was destroyed, shattered. Back to business now. Cesare looked to Diana, a serious, stern look "I'll keep Blode safe..." he told her, chances are whatever was going on, Diana was their only hope "Don't worry about us... deal with whatever is going on... prioritize keeping the people safe... there will be a crowd..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 06, 2014 3:48 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

MP // ████████ 8 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana listened and was about to ask a question like 'what kind of animals are there' until an explosion happened. Diana's nagging was right, and she faced that direction and looked at Cesare. She listened to him, thankfully they were on the same page.
"Thank you sir." she said, and looked at Blode. "You two stay safe. I'll take care of this." she said, and dashed off, only to get a bit of the way and realize, she didn't have her sword still. She looked around and likely found an inn, and ran inside. There was a sword hanging on the wall, much like her own. She took it, and promised she would return it as soon as she was done. It was a bit heavy, but made of steel and not iron, so it was gonna be sharp and powerful. She got a bit closer to the explosion, and then remembered something. Those TAME guys used a similar tactic in order to lure Syythe and herself in. She had to remain silent and in the shadows. With that in mind, she walked slowly the rest of the way, checking corners, and stayed in the shadows. They weren't going to catch her off guard, not with her like this.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue May 06, 2014 10:25 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Baby4_zps03d85803

Blodeuwedd  Cesare
Child of Tenebris

HP // ████▓▒ 10 / 10
MP // █▒ 0 / 0
LEVEL // 1

Blodeuwedd was growing the slightest bit distressed at Diana`s lack of zoo knowledge- but luckily, her father was able to give a much better description than Blode was. Once he was done- Blode looked to the mercenary, giving her a curt nod, as if to approve Cesare`s description. And then an explosion happened-- and Blodeuwedd didn`t seem to have much of an initial reaction.
Calmly, she turned in the direction of said explosion- the chaos reflecting in her glazed over eyes as she stood unmoving, practically mesmerized by the scene before her- she didn`t seem to snap out of it until Diana was off and running. She stuck close to her father- watching and remaining ever silent.  

Blodeuwedd`s Theme - Cruel and Beautiful
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 06, 2014 2:50 pm

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗

Cesare watched as Diana ran off, standing next to Blode protectively "She'll be back..." he told Blode before grabbing his daughter's hand "Alright... let's get to safety." he told her before running off with the small child. Right in the middle of the festival more explosions went off, from afar, Fernir's laughter could be heard "Come on! Come on! I'm not NEARLY even satisfied yet!" it seemed like the militia was in the middle of a heated battle with Fernir. Five of them, all spearmen who were vastly under-equipped for this type of situation, charged Fernir at once. Fernir only fired his weapon once, getting all five men at once caught in a single explosion. The militia was being totally wiped out by a single man "Wheeeere aaaaare you Diana~? Will you just let me kill all these innocent people...? Oh, the excitement is killing me..." the mercenary lifted his weapon upwards, smiling smugly "Well'p! So long as you don't show yourself I'm just gonna keep killing people! FIIIIIINE BY ME! MEEH!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

MP // ████████ 8 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana looked in horror. This man had no regard for human life...none. How could someone with such low morality...no...she had to calm down. Something was boiling inside her, but she had to think of her mission. She needed to save these people and take down this...monsterousity. She couldn't take it. She grabbed a brick and lobbed it at the back of Fenir's head.
"'EY!" she yelled at the person, standing tall and confident. "Why don't you pick on someone worth your time?" she asked and looked at the militia, and gestured them to run. "I'm the one you're looking for. I'm Diana, your simple mercenary."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 06, 2014 3:36 pm

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 149 / 150
MP // ███████▓▒ 95 / 100

Cesare charged another group of militia men, ramming through them with his gun "Haha! You guys aren't even worth the ammo..." he muttered to them "Hmmm...! Except no... I think I feel like blowing you all up anyways..." Fernir then aimed his grenade launcher down towards the militia that he had rammed down. He was only stopped when he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head, someone had... thrown shit at him? Fernir immediately grimaced, turning to the direction he felt that brick come from. Almost immediately as he turned, the militia just ran. Fernir turned to Diana glaring to her "You must be Diana Hainsworth... you match the description well..." when Diana called him a simple mercenary, he seemed to snap "What did you call me...? No. No no no no... I'm no simple mercenary, bitch. Don't you know who I am!? You better! SAY MY NAME, BITCH!" he yelled, immediately throwing his grenade launcher aside as he grabbed grenades from his pouches, two hand fulls. He held five in each hand "SAY IT!" it seemed like he was going all out from the very beginning, Fernir threw all ten grenades towards Diana and in every possible direction she could run into.

(Fernir used Grenade Barrage!)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

MP // ████████ 7 5 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana looked in horror and quickly looked to the side, seeing a wall. It was going to be tricky, but she had a plan...a very flawed and conveluted plan, but one nonetheless. She ran toward a wall, and jumped onto it, and then kicked off it to get air. She managed to get high enough to not be caught in the explosion, but to be rocketed in the air as a cloud of dust bellowed and engulfed the street. She grabbed onto a ledge and pulled herself up.
"Alright...counter attack time..." she said, and quickly spied him in the dust. She climbed onto a railing and jumped off, rocketing herself forward and sliced at Fenir's side, before rolling and getting back to her feet. She was panting, but that was cool.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 06, 2014 4:23 pm

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 142 / 150
MP // ███████▓▒ 95 / 100

Fernir smirked as he saw the space in front of him erupt into a chaotic explosion "Boom goes the dynamite... heh... some 'Hero' she turned out to be..." the mercenary turned his back on Diana, and started to walk away. He felt pretty accomplished, that was a good day at work, he was about to lit himself a cigarette before Diana slashed at his side. Fernir instinctively let out a pained growl and looked to his cut, he was bleeding, but not as much as he probably should have. Fernir looked up to Diana, grinned to her "That all...?" it was pretty obvious now, this man was tougher than the average human. Fernir grabbed his grenade launcher off the floor, a malicious grin still on his face "You shoulda used that time to run, girly... now... you're screwed. You're really screwed. Totally fucked." he could tell she was tired, panting, she had probably just finished some other heroic deed yesterday or something. He could tell she was recovering, and he knew to take advantage of that "It's OVER bitch!" he yelled, firing his grenade launcher at her twice towards her general area.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // █████████ 8 3 / 110
MP // ████████ 6 5 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana saw him pick up the gun and ran to get out. She slid into an ally and braced herself for the explosion. She knew this was going to take way more then the average brute. This guy wasn't fucking around. She shook her head and dashed out, and took out her sword.
(Diana used Astra)
Diana ran up through the smoke and fire and slashed at the man five consecutive times anywhere on his body, and then jumped back, only to dash forward and did a slice at him. She shook her head.
"It's only been a small time since the Red Moon incident. I don't think I need to beat 'im...I think I need to deter 'im away." she thought, still panting. She watched him closely, ready for the next attack. He was destructive, but she had speed. If she could out speed him...then good enough.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 06, 2014 5:31 pm

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 135 / 150
MP // ███████▓▒ 95 / 100

Fernir grinned, glaring full on towards where he shot Diana, he wasn't going to underestimate her again. He was ready for her counter attack now "Come on... come on... come 'n get me..." he muttered, glaring down the sights of his grenade launcher. He saw her run through the smoke, heading right towards him "There you are!" he jumped back from Diana's first slash, then took the next two, before using the butt of his grenade launcher to block the last two. He then brought out his grenade launcher, pointing it out towards Diana's face "Got you! BITCH!" he yelled, only for her last slice to cut off the barrel of his gun. The mercenary beastkin growled and launched himself out towards her, bringing his claws out "Come on girly! Is this all you can do!? Don't you wanna take revenge for all the innocent lives I've taken!? Come on... TRY 'N KILL ME! Think of all the families I've destroyed today alone! Do you wanna know how often I do shit like that...?" he taunted her, once he had gotten in close, the man slashed at Diana with his claws.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 7 7 / 110
MP // ████████ 6 5 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

He was trying to make her angry. It was working. Seeing so many dead...all those people who lost a husband, a wife, a friend, a mother or father...it enraged her to no end. She couldn't see it, but a black aura was coming off her body.
"'e's trying to get under my skin...'e's trying to draw me in...damn 'im! I won't...let 'im!" she told herself, glaring daggers at the man. When he came at her, she side stepped, feeling one of the claws scratching her. She didn't seem phased. She took a few steps back. "It's because you're weak...you destroy and kill those you know are weaker then you, to give yourself self-fufillment. You're the weak one...sad and pathetic creature 'o knows nothing more then a rabid beast...one that should be put down..." she taunted and spat at his feet. Her hands were twitching, she wanted to KILL this guy, but knowing his ego, he was gonna come charging at her, or fire something at her. That's what she hoped at least.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 06, 2014 5:59 pm

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 135 / 150
MP // ███████▓▒ 90 / 100

Fernir smiled as he saw that look in her eyes, he knew hatred when he saw it, he knew hatred well. He wanted to draw out all of her strength, no holding back. He wouldn't be able to have fun if it worked out any other way. She side stepped over his claw, though he felt his claws cut through her skin just a little bit "Hmph..." Fernir slid past Diana before quickly turning back to her "Those are some bold words for a woman that's gonna be my lunch in a few minutes. Yer outta yer league bitch... don't you realize... you've already lost..." he muttered to her, before pulling out another two hand fulls of grenades "If I'm weak... then you're the weakest!" Fernir threw out all ten grenades once again towards Diana's feet and in every direction she could run "I brought PLENTY of ammon bitch... get ready for a loooooong and blood fight..."

(Fernir used Grenade Barrage!)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

Keeper of the Power Yang
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Yangdiana

HP // ███████ 5 7 / 110
MP // ███████ 4 5 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana saw the grenades being thrown, and knew she was screwed. Honestly, they were going to explode everywhere, and she was going to die. Her life was gonna end...to this sick freak...
No...
(Diana used Yang Form)
"YANG!" she yelled, and she was encased in a black shell that engulfed her body, and she emerged from the explosion a different person, short hair, dual blades, but everything this time was black. Her inverted eyes looked at the man and locked on, and she charged her attack.
(Diana used Powerslash)
Diana infused her blades with dark energies, grinning as she did, and ran at Fernir and sent two horizontal slashes of energy speeding toward him. She then stood on the street, and glared at the man, silent.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 07, 2014 2:22 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 1ec9e5ed-f5de-4c59-bcbb-83f06b8131d1_zpsbc8b7d24

QUEEN MAB
〖 Fairy Mercenary〗

LEVEL // 3 

So, while Fernir focused on blowing up militia members- Mab was very intent on blowing up some buildings. Each time she`d be approached by your run-of-the-mill militia member or enforcer- she`d give them a bite of a glare, and proceed to violently bash them away with one of her two heavy artillery. "BACK OFF, PIT-SNIFFERS! I`M BUSY!" Her voice tore itself from her throat with what felt like a ripping sensation- she`d been laughing so hard beforehand, the words themselves came out guttural and scratchy. She ignored the feud between Diana and Fernir- because, right- she had her own things to be doing. Unable to help the girlish giggles that bubbled out from her continuously- she slowly made her way down the aflame streets of Tenebris, a slight sway in her step due to the combined weight on her shoulders. "hEY TINY CRUDMUNCHERRRRRR. WHERE ARREEE YOUUU--?" She haphazardly swung her minigun in the direction of a particularly large crowd- mowing them down without hesitation, in what was just a simple attempt at picking out where the mayor and his daughter were hiding. "MISTER MAYORRRR-"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 07, 2014 2:41 am

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 111 / 150
MP // ███████▓▒ 85 / 100

Fernir let out a small laugh as he saw his grenades explode "Bitch...!" he happily announced, hoping that he had finished her off. Instead, he saw Yang Diana, which in Fernir's eyes were about the second best thing that could happen to him "Hahahahaha! You were holding back this much power!? GREAT! Now we can REAAAAALLLY fight!" when Diana's Powerslash came towards him, Fernir brought out his claws to block the attack, the Powerslash sent Fernir skidding back, burning his arms as he put all of his muscle into keeping his arms up to defend himself. When the effects of the blast were finally over, Fernir had skidded back a few feet, leaving behind a burned trail, his arms were also badly burned, but the man himself stood strong in front of Diana. Despite taking an attack that probably would have killed a normal human, he was ready for more "Heheh... that all bitch!?" he taunted her, before throwing another grenade barrage at Diana "HAHAHAA! I CAN KEEP THIS UP FOREVER!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 07, 2014 2:48 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Carmen10

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare stood in front of Blode protectively, looking at the chaos around him. Between the fight with Diana and Fernir... and Queen Mab, the entire city was falling apart. Cesare took a step back, putting his right hand into his coat "Blode... stay by me..." he muttered. Then Queen Mab got closer and closer... practically announcing that she was searching for him. Shit. Once she had gotten close enough, Cesare glared to her "..." he was speechless in front of her. He had no idea what to do, he knew he was out of his league, but his daughter was right there. He had to keep this woman away from Blode, even if it killed him "..." he pulled out a handgun from his coat. He pointed it towards Queen Mab, his hands and arm shaking. He was terrified. But this was all he could do. He wanted to protect Blode, his daughter. He wanted to protect the city. He was no Diana, this was all he could do. But at least he could try!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed May 07, 2014 3:11 am

Diana
Hainsworth

Keeper of the Power Yang
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 Yangdiana

HP // ██████ 4 5 / 110
MP // █████ 3 5 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana slowly walked Fernir, regripping onto the blades she held in her hands. The grenades exploded, she was in the blast, but she seemed to walk out unphased, despite some obvious wounds. The aura was pulsing behind her, and her blank stare was awfully scary, though the man would not mind at all. She stopped, and grinned.
(Diana used Astra x2)
Her blades burned with energy as she suddenly dashed toward Fernir with all she had, slashing him in front, then being on the right, then the left, then behind, then right, then in front, then behind, then the left again. She flipped backward, and jumped into the dust she created, and brought herself with a powerful slash to the front, and then across. She flipped back, and landed, staring at the enemy, no emotion in her face other then the grin.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 07, 2014 7:56 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 8 1ec9e5ed-f5de-4c59-bcbb-83f06b8131d1_zpsbc8b7d24

QUEEN MAB
〖 Fairy Mercenary〗

MP // ██████▓▒ 140  / 150
LEVEL // 3 

Blode only drew closer and closer to her father as Queen Mab seemed to get a lock on them- the off-kilter grin plastered on the mercenary`s face as she advanced with bravado was enough to sent the little girl stumbling back several steps. She was still, not quite aiming- amusement danced behind her eyes as the pistol was pulled. "Oh...?" She purred, taking another step forward- a very sudden burst of movement that just hardly shortened the distance between them. "Silly mayor- audacity is for kids! Or, rather- actual heroes- not washed up meat heads like you..." She started, her voice a mix of mockery and gritted annoyance- she hoisted her mingun, squeezing shut one eye as pointed it in Blode and Cesare`s direction. While imposing at a glance- her pale digits candidly reached down, flipping a switch on the weapon`s side. And without giving her target a chance to flee-- she squeezed down forcefully on the trigger, only four... a whole lot of baby otters to rapidly fire from it`s barrels. Just--baby otters. Everywhere. It was horrifying. Like, shit. Horrifying. Baby otters. Mab seemed to be having a good time with this, though-- Blode wasn`t-- even she was kind of freaked out right now like what even was-- 

(Mab used Otter Canon ?)

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next