Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing

3 posters

Go down

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing Empty StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing

Post  Raven Todd Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:56 am

Stargate SG-1, social links, friendships, and relationing
This is a new section of StarGate, War of the Serpant separate from the missions and base politics. This is where you can go to have your characters get to know each other without the stress of work or alien invasion. Here you can establish friendships, rivalry's, and relationships in a more laid back setting.

There are several setting in this forum:
Sparrows Nest, A Bar
Veraldi's Diner, Restaurant
Movie Theater
Raven's nest, Dance Club
Tamara's Bookstore
Chester County Mall
Chester County Library
Chester Post Office
Stargate gym
Stargate Cafeteria
park
amusement park
carnival
theater
everyone's individual homes
and etc

(If you want your character or characters to go somewhere not on this list, just message me over pm or Skype and I will add it to the list)
When posting in this forum, put the location you are in, in the title of your post.
This section exists purely to explore your character without worrying about the more serious aspects of the RP. So just have fun and enjoy yourself!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing Empty Veraldi's Diner, Restaurant

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:03 am

Yamamoto Akemi
The Private

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing Img_ayato

Yamamoto just spent the day in the gym and was starting to have an appetite when he finished. It's been awhile that he didn't had food from the base's cafeteria and it felt good to be in a restaurant. The atmosphere, the people, and the music already made it great to be inside. Yamamoto took in a long inhale as it felt great to smell the food that was already him. Man this was making him drooling for food! The waiter finally appeared and gave him a menu to look at. This was going to be awesome! As soon as the waiter left, he checked his pockets for any money. Well there was only a little bit that he had. This made the man cry a bit as he wanted to taste the more expensive food like a nice country steak or maybe some meatloaf. Maybe something that had meat. That base's food did not taste like meat or anything like that! Yamamoto sighed as he can only order water and fries when the waiter comes back. Well so much for having a fancy meal...

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing Empty Veraldi's Diner, Restaurant

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:26 pm

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing Dragon_Ball___Master_Roshi_by_tekilazo
StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing SGC-Logo
General Hammond
George

SGC Commander Off Duty

A very stout form walked into the diner and up to the seat just across from Yamamoto and after three tries finally hopped into the seat and put a number of large bills on the table... George spoke to the waitress as she came up to the table... Two of the biggest reddest steaks in the house, all the fries you can fit on a platter and tall Irish beers for me and the kid... George grabbed a napkin and put it in his lap and winked at the nice young waitress as she left... Mmmhmm... Nice girl... So Yamamoto how've you been?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Yamamoto Akemi
The Private

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing Img_ayato

Yamamoto was still sighing to himself before he spotted someone trying to hop onto the seat across from him. He stayed silent as the private didn't know how to respond. Should he help or watch or what? He finally realized that it was Hammond though when the older gentleman got onto the seat. "G-General Hammond." Yamamoto was stunned, not knowing what to say or what to do. His eyes went wide however when Hammond place stacks of bills onto the table. Just how did he have that much!? Still Yamamoto couldn't accept this. "General...you don't have to do this for me...I don't even drink." He did sigh a little bit before laughing when the General winked to the waitress. Oh that sure was Hammond. "I guess...you can say that I'm doing well..." His tone however was sad and depression was on his face as his own orders of fries and water came. He thanked the waitress before chewing on a bit of fries, offering some to the General.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing Empty Re: StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri May 30, 2014 8:12 pm

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing Dragon_Ball___Master_Roshi_by_tekilazo
General Hammond
George

SGC Commander Off Duty

George started eating one of the steaks... Don't worry about it kid... I make too much money as is... I don't have grandkids and I'm already credited as the lest reliable Commander of all time... so I might as well do something nice for you guys every once in a while. George took a draft from his beer... What's the matter son?... You sound down.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing Empty Re: StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing

Post  dbzhardcore Fri May 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Yamamoto Akemi
The Private

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing RahXephon60069398

Yamamoto watched as George took a bite of one of the steaks. The juices coming out from it looked really delicious as a bit of drool started to come out of his mouth. He wanted to grab the other one and eat it, but he restrained himself as he took another bite of his French fries. "Oh no General, not at all! You are very reliable!!" He was surprised when George said that. There was no way that this man was ever the least reliable! He even went through all that trouble to get the private on the mission and that took guts and courage. Yamamoto was surprised when his superior even noticed that he was down. That man must have very good sense to notice. It wasn't like it was an obvious sign or anything. "Well...sir...it's just that...I don't have any money. There's no way I can get anything that I want and that...it's not just about the money...I have nothing to do. There's like no friends for me to hang out or for met to do anything at all! I mean I want to try all kinds of foods but it doesn't feel right alone...I...I want..." The private leaned into George's ears as he whispered to the man. "I want...a girlfriend..." He then pulled back and looked away, a bit of red on his face as well.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:29 am

General Hammond
George

SGC Commander Off Duty

He smiled when Akemi said he was reliable... He spoke between bites of stake and drinks of Irish beer... Well Son... You're one of the only people who think so... The president's losing faith in me... Pentagon wants one of them to come and step in... and Senator Kelly, our UN overseer... well I've been very very close twice now to telling THAT MAN... Where he can stick it...
George raised an eyebrow at Akemi's other response... Well that was easier than he thought... Of course George had always had an empathy with people especially people younger than him that was just a natural talent of his... Well M'boy some of that is easier to fix than others... Although I think I can strike a fair deal with you that may help... George could easily tell what Akemi's major problem was... Drive... He didn't seem to have the initiative to fix his problems if it led to conflicting with other people... He probably hadn't asked any girls out and he certainly hadn't asked George for a Raise so he could support a relationship... You see as a General, a leader, and as Commander of the SGC I can't just allow one of my most aspiring young subordinates to wallow in such a way with his civilian life... So I'll make you a deal with you... you find yourself a lady and I'll handle any Monetary details you have to deal with... Sound good?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Yamamoto Akemi
The Private

Yamamoto kept on looking away, his face turned into a darker red as he didn't listen to what George said about the president or other things like that. HIs mind was being clouded on how much of a fool he was as he didn't expect for the general to be pleased to hear this. He has to focus on missions and stuff, not getting a date! He then heard however about the deal that the old man had come up for the private. This got Yamamoto's attention as he looked at the man in front of him, making sure to not miss anything important being said. The response was something that the private did not expect as his face was shocked. "Y-You mean...I can...but you sure that it's alright..." The look on George was something that looked serious to the boy as a small smile grew on his face. "You got it! I'll try and find myself a girlfriend!!" He then leapt up in joy before realizing something and sitting back down with a sigh on his face. "But I don't know ho to flirt or anything like that General. It's not like the perfect girl for me is going to burst into this restaurant anytime soon..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:48 pm

General Hammond
George

SGC Commander Off Duty

Don't you worry 'bout a thing son... You'll find a girl I'm sure of it and push come shove everythin's on me... George smirked as he finished his beer an steak then a familiar voice came, well booming, throughout the dinner...
HAMOOOOOOOOOOOND!
Oh Dear!... If she asks private I was never here... George paused for a long moment...Wait aminute... Actually Yamamoto Stay RIGHT here... Take this and remember I was never here!... George whispered intensely then ran out the back door as fast as his short stubby legs could take him.

Then came a short, silver hair, blue eyed woman in an infirmary uniform from the SGC... YOU!... She pointed at Yamamoto... GENERAL, HOW COULD YOU CUT FUNDING TO THE ANCIENT GENE MAGNIFICATION RESEARCH! YOU MONSTER, YOU BASTARD, YOU SHORT SIGHTED NINNY! WE COULD CURE COUNTLESS HUMAN DISEASES WITH THIS RESEARCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE GENERAL HAMMOND YOU JUST... She didn't seem to realize she wasn't talking to Hammond.

StarGate SG-1, Social Links, Freindships, and Relationing Reine_murasame_48614
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:51 pm

Yamamoto Akemi
The Private

"Oh ummm thank you sir!" Yamamoto smiled nervously as he looked down to the ground. He was going to try and get himself a girlfriend! Yes he can do it! But then a yell came in through the place as the private jumped a bit from his seat. Just what kind of yell was that!? And then the general was starting to freak out which made Yamamoto nervous and confused. Why was George being afraid? Then his general told him to stay behind as a load of cash was left with him as the old man ran back to the other exit. It was kinda a funny sight to see. And then came a woman that he recognized from the base. It took a bit to realize who she was but he did see her here and there from time to time. He just sat there confused as she started to yell at him and called him the general. This caused him to laugh a little bit as he waved his hands in front of himself to defend somehow. "I-I'm not the general though...I'm Private Yamamoto..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:55 pm

Janet Fraser
The Doc
_^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^_
She stopped and then looked confused at Yamamoto... She looked around at where she was... Then at him... Great!... Where am I now?... She looked very very confused as if she had now completely forgotten what she was saying... Private?... Uhh... Yeah, where uhh... where am I?... and why am I here?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Yamamoto Akemi
The Private

Yamamoto laughed a bit nerously as he wondered what she was going to do next. He hoped that she didn't get angry at him since he wasn't the general and that she'll kill him cause of that or something. When all that he got from her was a question of where she was, the private just blinked at her as he tried to realize what she just said. "Well ummm M-Miss this is the diner..." He said that rather weakly as he tried to stay calm. He was too nervous however as he still thinks that one false move will be his doom. When she asked the next question, Yamamoto took some tie to figure out an answer. Should he tell her what she just said or let it slide? He wanted to tell her nothing happened but figured that she'll probably remember later on anyway, so truth would be good.

"Well you yelled at me, thinking that I was the general for not giving you the funds for research for curing human diseases and um....tons of cursing heh heh..." The private laughed to himself as a way to show that he means no harm in what he just said. He then remembered that there was still that other cooked steak and beer on the table. "Ummmm Doc, would you like to eat this steak and have that beer, I-i'm not hungry at the moment nor do I want this beer...I don't know why I ordered them at all..." Good thinking private, a good way to say that it wasn't George but yours! Yamamoto high fived himself in his mind as he waited for her reaction.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:11 am

Janet Fraser
The Doc
_^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^__^_
She looked at Yamamoto skeptically... then sat down across from him... She looked at the food, it was still fresh then back up at him... Oh... It happened again, huh?... She wasn't really asking but confirming for herself... Sorry, Private... I uhh... Yeah, you see when I get... really really upset... I can, well, I can go on kind of a rant and just black out... I'll end up waking up once I lose interest but apparently I can be really scary... OH! right Hammond and The stupid Ancient Gene Project... Sh looked down at the food and thought for a second... Then she began eating slowly, she avoided the beer for a time and spoke between bites... Ha!... Thanks, I guess... Oooh! it's good!... THANKS.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:29 am

Yamamoto Akemi
The Private

Yamamoto kept on smiling nervously as he was hoping that she wouldn't find out that George was the one who bought this food. She then told him about how she blacks out and how she doesn't really know what happens. "Ummmmm I wouldn't say that you were scary though, just...a ton of cursing I guess hehe..." He looked down at the ground, not knowing what to say next only for his head to shoot up when she said that the food was good. That was relief to him as it seemed that he was off the hook. "I'm glad you liked it!" He smiled at her as he watched her eat.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down