Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad Announcement--

Go down

Sad Announcement-- Empty Sad Announcement--

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:40 am

I have an announcement to make concerning the state of Newts in Suits and the new contest being run. There is both unfortunate and good news to be told, but I'll start with the worse of the two.

Unfortunately, Heroic Era has not been meeting up to expectations, and unfortunately I do not have the time to run it at the time either. As such, Heroic Era will be canceled and abruptly ended as of this weekend. I will give everyone the next few days to try and tie up whatever they need to. Unfortunately we will not be concluding the story.

Because of this, there has been a change to the recent contest's rules- instead of ONE RP pitch being chosen, it will be moved up to two ideas. That means that as of this weekend we will have two new roleplays chosen on newts, one of which will replace Heroic Era. The reasoning is that I see MANY Roleplays that could possibly succeed where Heroic Era just hasn't done well. I will be announcing the winners to the contest soon. It has been a very difficult and arduous choice to make, narrowing down the ideas to a smaller number, and to eventually pick a winner.

Hopefully you will all be interested in the two choices I make, I'm trying my best to decide what could do best on this website given my past experiences with it.

Sincerely,
Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum