No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Poison Serpent
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Poison's eyes widened when she saw the headlights in the jungle "Car...?" she couldn't believe it- she didn't have to walk anymore... it was a miracle! Poison ran to the vehicle and got into the drivers seat. Of course- Poison didn't know how to drive, but it was too late. She was already at the wheel and excited at the notion of driving. Poison stomped down on the gas pedal erratically, causing the vehicle to zoom forward, sliding and jumping around chaotically in the jungle. They traveled fast- but it seemed like she was going to crash into something almost every second of the drive. Surprisingly enough, they managed to reach the Forbidden Valley and its magnificent view without dying. The car swerved at the middle of the valley "We're here...!" Poison announced cheerfully, jumping out of the vehicle.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Ishbel Theme - El Sol se Rescuesta

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Valdemar didn't seem to happy about Ignasio ditching him, but the help quickly brought him a beer...so he was content for a moment. Until Flamingo came back, and he was now being offered donuts. He pointed a gun at the help first

"What do you think I am!? Some dumb American cop from those Hollywood movies? I don't appreciate the stereotyping. I don't appreciate it at all."

He said this, but still took the donuts...and ate them a bit savagely too. He lowered the gun

"I'm a tolerant man, so I'll excuse you for that one."

He had sort of paused Ignacio while he did all of this, and now turned back to him, scratching his head with his gun.

"Don't you talk shit about my mother! Mama is a nice lady and she has nothing to do with this!"

Vald seemed pretty upset by that 'son of a bitch' comment...but he needed to get back to work.

"Well, why would El Capo feel the need to do that, Flamingo? Have you been up to some shady SHIT, Flamingo?"

Last edited by Not Manchee on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:47 am

Ignasio Flamingo
Drug Cartel Lugarteniente
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Flamingo raised an eyebrow to the cop when he questioned Ignasio about some shady maneuvering "Why would you have any reason to suspect that...?" he asked with a grin "Now... everyone knows I have nothing but absolute loyalty to the boss... but... plenty of us are upset at that old man... you could say... they want someone 'younger' to take the reigns of the organization... someone more willing to do whatever it takes... they could get pretty upset... yah know? We might see some changes happen soon... but as I said, I have nothing but absolute loyalty for El Capo..." he spoke with a certain amount of sarcasm, a conniving grin on his face. He began to approach Vald when suddenly he heard glass break "...?" he at first only seemed angry, the help probably broke something. But then he realized, that sounded like it came from his daughter's room "Shit...-" an expression of horror captured Flamingo's face before the man ran off as quickly as possible. He ran upstairs to his daughter's room, only for her nowhere to be found... and there was a broken window. Flamingo ran out into a hallway of the second floor, pulling out a handgun from one of the drawers, then ran downstairs "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE!" he yelled running out of the mansion.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"If they get in the way of our interests... then kill them. It's as simple as that. "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:09 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel
This is all so new to me...but...

Bunny was reloading her guns and waiting for the Flamingo, but heard him yell in a rage. Something was wrong. She peeked her head out, only to see Flamingo running like a crazy man out the door. This would be a perfect time to get the hell out of here! She could claim to be running to help him, and then jack a car and keep running! Perfect plan right? But something could go wrong very easily. What if this was a way to draw her out, test to make sure she was 'loyal' to the Cartel? She didn't know! Oh this was bad, very bad indeed. She decided, against all of her better judgement, to...*choke* Help Flamingo. She dashed into the girls bedroom and grabbed what looked like toy binoculars off the floor. They were gonna work, for now. She started scanning the area for the kidnapper.

I'll do my best...to avenge my past
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Valdemar scratched his head with his gun again as Flamingo spoke. He frowned and started twirling his gun around his finger.

"Yeh, I see what you're gettin' at... El Capo isn't too-"

Glass broke and Flamingo sort of freaked out.. Vald ran towards the noise after Ignasio

"EVERYBODY FREEZE!"

Oh wait, Ignasio ran back down...and threatened to kill someone. Vald sort of hung back..he didn't wanna get shot.

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Jumped out of the Truck and walked behind poison carefully, aiming his crossbow from side to side... He was a little shaken by Poison's batshit driving... Remind me not to let you drive... So this is it?... Where do we get in?...He smelled the air with his olfactory cybernetics... he smelled people, and some machinery... This was it.

MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Poison Serpent

Ignasio went running outside of his mansion- which kinda sucked for him- he was already getting tired. Just as he reached the outskirts of the mansion's yard, he found a crowd o the help, just sorta standing there. Ignasio's face visibly turned red "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!? GET WHOMEVER TOOK MY DAUGHTER!" he yelled, drawing his handgun and pointing it in their general direction. And then they all pulled rifles on him, Ignasio's jaw dropped "PUTA!" the man immediately ran into a nearby stables as a volley of bullets nearly turned him into Swiss cheese.

Poison smiled to Meno as she walked right into what seemed like a wall of the valley "No worries now shads-guy! The Organization is on of the most dangerous groups that operate worldwide- there's nowhere in the WORLD any safer than one of our bases! A whole army wouldn't be able to breach our defenses! Moreso- it's even impossible to really find us!" Poison walked right through the wall- it began to distort as she did so. It was a hologram. You could still hear the greenette's voice through the wall too "I mean seriously- it's over for the enemy now! With this help not only is Bunny safe... the whole region is and- oh..." if Meno was to walk through the hologram, he'd find the interior to a massive, military-style base, with metal hallways and obvious security doors everywhere. Except... the entire base was dark, the electricity was cut, the door were blown open, and bloody corpses littered the entire base. Poison had an expression of complete shock "Wh-?" who could have done this...? No, it was impossible. Really impossible, this wasn't her emotions sparking, she knew for a fact that it'd take more than the cartel's small army to even breach this base... let alone commit to this amount of carnage.

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:06 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny stopped to think for a moment. Why was he worried about getting fired? That shield...and suddenly idea. She ran out of the room and looked around the mansion. She went to each room he was in in the mansion, and eventually, she found it.
"Yes." she grinned, and put the shield on. "Alright...let's get going." she ran out of the mansion, going outside, and to a good spot. She started to fire at the rifleman, firing fast, and aiming with deadly accuracy. She grinned.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:33 pm

Ignasio Flamingo
Drug Cartel Lugarteniente

Flamingo stayed ducked down in the stables, curled up, arms over his head as he tried to stay under the hail of gunfire "PUTAS PUTAS PUTAS PUTAS-!" he yelled repeatedly- for some reason. Bunny's own gunfire was beginning to mow down the hired help turned bad. Eventually- they were actually all shot down. Just as things quieted down you could hear Flamingo yell "GILIPOLLAS- huh...?" he stood up, looking through a whole in the stables that the gunfire had made- and saw everyone dead. Flamingo jumped out, grinning and flipping them the bird "HAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT! I WIN AGAIN! HAHA! LIKE I SAID- IMPERVIOUS TO GUNFIRE!! HA HA HA!" he boasted, though in the distance you could hear something VERY scary coming.

"If they get in the way of our interests... then kill them. It's as simple as that. "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Sure you are...." Bunny aimed at Flamingo and fired at him. But then, she heard something really...REALLY unnatural coming. "Now...would be a good time to leave..." she put the rifle away, and went to one of the cars, quickly hot wiring it. It took a little time since she was never really good at hot wiring cars. Oh well. She managed to get it going, and jumped in, pulling out. "Hold on guys, I'mma comin." she said, driving toward the jungle.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:05 pm

Police Drone-1773
Relic of the Old World

Flamingo began to step on the corpses of the fallen gunmen "HAHA- I. WIN." he taunted them, before he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back. He began to bleed, he didn't know why. His eyes widened, and Ignasio desperately began to limp forward until he heard the source of the noise. There it was, a massive metallic behemoth, standing at 8 feet tall. It held his daughter in one arm, and began to slowly advanced upon Flamingo. It was holding a large stun staff- bigger than the drone itself. He had heard of such machines before the Cataclysm- these things are what made sure the laws of the old world were followed- and they were quite capable of killing when needed. Seeing his daughter though, it didn't matter. He tried his best to move forward- until suddenly he could feel blood dripping from his mouth. He looked down to his clothing- only to see it stained with blood. Had he been shot? Flamingo continued to move forward, until he fell over, leaving behind a puddle of blood. The police drone stopped it's advance on Flamingo as it saw her fall "Secondary objective complete... pursuing primary objective... " it spoke before it launched itself into the air using boosters in its feat. Still holding the little girl in its arms, it began to pursue Bunny, flying towards her at a much faster rate "Targeting Primary Objective..."

"Pursuing primary objective..."
Drone Theme - Raise
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:58 pm

The carnage within the base went on for miles, it seemed-- each corpse had a similar cause of death, all too similar to be an army of any more than one person. The air was heavy with the scent of gun power, soot, and naturally, blood-- and the sort of still silence that wafted in the base made the atmosphere all the more eerie. There`d be a occasional buzz of electricity through the outlets of the base, despite the immense care one had obviously put into destroying all sources of energy with the possible intent of his attack being a stealthy one. Judging by the worn, postmortem state of the base-- it went without saying that he had given up on stealth. If one could listen hard enough, there might be footsteps, or the sliding of one human`s body, which would be due to the scene playing out on the far end of the base, moments before Poison and Meno`s entrance. "Who are you working for...?!" A man in a stumbling crawl barked out-- despite his submissive position, his voice held authority and ferocity. Before him was a male covered by shadows, whom remained stiff and quiet with a firearm aimed directly at the survivor. "I swear, you`ll--!" Said man`s voice was abruptly cut off by a bullet aimed between his eyes. A lighter flicked on, and was held in a hovering position beneath a cigarette held loosely between lips. The end lit aflame, quickly darkening the end to a burnt black color. It was plucked away, and following a heavy exhale was a cloud of smoke, puffed into the air nonchalantly.

Eyes surveying the area once more, the male clipped his heavy machine gun onto his belt, and nodded to himself before sauntering toward the holographic entrance from which he`d entered, his hands burrowed deep within his pockets and his posture sharp. As he moved toward said entrance-- he noted a hint of movement within one of the corpses he nearly stepped over-- and as a quick response, drew his gun again-- just as the sound of a woman`s lone voice echoed through the building. Slowly, he turned, making eye contact with the greennette and maintaining it for a solid few seconds. "...There`s more--?" He muttered, more to himself than anything. Careless. Sloppy. Ugh. His eyebrows arched, showing his mild indignation. "Annoying..." He raised his gun in their direction instead-- and without hesitation, pulled the trigger down with force, causing an onslaught of bullets to fly their direction.   

9th`s theme - No More Riot

9th Ranked Assassin
????
✖✖✖
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno put his crossbow on his back and walked through the holographic wall with caution and smelled a lot of blood, smoke and metal... There was so much death!... Suddenly bullets were flying at them... Shit get back! Get Back!... Meno picked up some dude's corpse and used it as a shield as he grabbed Poison and ran back through the holographic wall and started getting some distance from their attacker... God damn it Poison You Had to Fucking Jynx It!

MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Poison Serpent

Poison was frozen with fear as she stared down at the interior of the base. All these people were dead, some of the world's most well-trained assassins killed like cannon fodder. This was by all means, impossible, in her mind. Even with a huge military force, there would be more signs of a struggle. Poison began to walk forward, a vacant look in her eyes as she saw another shot down before her own sight. Yet, she didn't seem to so much as flinch at the sign of blood. Then that man came into sight. He was huge, armed to the teeth, and he donned a Mohawk that stuck out in this dull interior. Poison let out a sigh of relief as she saw him, smiling "It's okay shades-guy! People with Mohawks are inherently good! Everyone knows that-!" and then she was shot at. Luckily Poison was grabbed right before any harm could be done- but she seemed absolutely terrified (again) that this guy was shooting at her. As she went through the hologram (again) she began to lash her limbs around "Wait- MAYBE WE CAN TALK TO HIM!?" she yelled out loud to Meno "HE HAS A MOHAWK! MOHAWKS ARE COOL!"

"..."

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Valdemar saw the robot and laughed. That was cool. Murderous robots were cool. ANYWAY. He got in his car and drove back to El Capo's mansion, which was so much cooler than Ignasio's. This time he actually took the time to knock on the door, since treating the boss wrong could end up with a giant robot chasing HIM. So he waited..

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny was driving North, heading to the base, though the jungle road was bumpy and hard to see, it was going to have to do. However, she knew something was wrong. She looked back and saw a robot...a fucking robot...and Barbie was in its arms? Shit! She was being followed. She started shooting the thing and turned the shield on. She had to concentrate and generate some distance between her and the mansion.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Police Drone-1773
Relic of the Old World

The Police Drone zoomed through the sky, before flying right down into the jungle. It smashed through any vegetation that was in its way- it was like a fighter jet heading straight towards Bunny. Within second it was right behind her, there was no chance of outrunning such a machine "Primary Objective found..." it spoke in a monotone voice. The Drone quickly smashed its stun staff right into the vehicle "Scanning... scan complete. Threat accessed. Surrender now, criminal." it spoke, pulling its staff out of the vehicle and slowly advancing upon Bunny from the back of the jeep.

Drone Theme - Raise
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:30 pm

The Puppeteer

"Come in, my friend..." a deep, dark voice could be heard from a speaker at the door. Slowly, the doors opened on their own. As the door's to the mansion opened before Vald, the cop could see an impossibly large room, literally. The interior of the mansion was like being inside heaven itself. There was a bright, golden sky, with what seemed to be suns and planets floating freely around it. There were small stone paths, completely surrounded by water, and guards as far as the eye could see. There was an army residing solely inside this single building. Valdemar was lead down the pathway of the mansion, until he was brought to a tunnel. At the end of the tunnel there stood a single, tall man, looking through the other side of the tunnel at what seemed to be a sun slowly rising from the water. This man turned to Valdemar, a small smile on his face "Welcome..." he greeted the cop "I don't recall if you've ever visited the inside of my mansion before... well... it would be quite a misnomer to call it a mansion, wouldn't it? It's more like my own personal world..." the man in the suit turned back to the sun, it was literally rising from the ocean. You could see water falling from the side of the spherical object like waterfalls. With his back turned on the cop, this man, El Capo, continued to speak "The Assassin's League's presence in South America will fall within a single night. I am assuring the rabbit does not live to see my plans come to fruition. I have sent a toy of mine after her. And even if she does live past that... her days are numbered. I've hired one of the World Rankings... she's out of he league... really... I expected more of a challenge from this opponent... it's disappointing..."

"..."
El CapoTheme - Everything Ends Here

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:56 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny kept the shield on, looking at the drone. She glared. She knew she couldn't out drive this thing. She glared, and grabbed a rock as she drove and lobbed it at the robot's eye. She jammed the pedal on the gas and made it stick. She got up and stood on the drivers seat, shooting the eye again, and reaching for Barbie.
"Come on...get out!" she grunted.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:15 am

Police Drone-1773
Relic of the Old World

The Police Drone stood there stalwartly as Bunny glared at it, it didn't flinch as she threw a rock at it. This actually made the robot move forward closer towards her. The metallic being held its staff higher, only hesitating for a moment as Bunny shot it before bringing its stun staff down. But it didn't bring the staff down on Bunny, rather over her head and right into the engine of the vehicle. Barbie at first seemed wide eyed at the proposition of Bunny's hand. but then something seemed to hit the little girl, she suddenly glared at Bunny, before actually deciding to stay with the robot. It seems she had seen Bunny shoot her father.

Drone Theme - Raise
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:46 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Come on!" she looked at the engine. Now it was on fire. SHIT! The car was now slowly exploding from the front. She looked at Barbie and gave a slight nod. She understood. Yeah, she was going to kill her Father anyway, but he was a horrid person. It was bound to happen sooner then later. She jumped from the car, rolling down a hill and landing in a thorny brush.
Ah...papapishu..." she whispered, but then heard the car exploding. She hid in the brush, hoping to lose them in the confusion.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Valdemar's eyes widened as he came into the "mansion" for the first time. It was all so much to take in at once, the cop just stood, jaw dropped, letting himself be led to El Capo. He took a moment, but then regained his composure.

"This really is amazing, Mr Capo, sir."

He said, then listened as the man spoke of business. Yes, Vald had seen El Capo's "toy" and how it took care of people...and it had been after that redhead. He nodded, understanding how everything was working out. In any case, no way was the girl going to get through that machine.

"I'm sure an opponent that you deserve will come along soon enough, sir. This one is not worth the trouble, she will be easily dealt with."

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Police Drone-1773
Relic of the Old World

The Police Drone pulled it's stun staff from out of the jeep, then began to fly up, hovering over the vehicle. It did this to keep damage from the explosion at a minimum, and to keep Barbie away from Bunny, even if the little girl didn't seem interested in going with the red head. Immediately following the explosion, it began to walk towards the wreckage, scanning it. It found no signs of life "Target eliminated..." it spoke, before it began to boost itself up into the air "Returning to base..." it added, before flying up into the air above the jungle.

Drone Theme - Raise
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:33 pm

The Puppeteer

A smirk appeared on El Capo's face as he heard Vald "Oh...?" the man slowly turned to the cop, taking slow steps towards him "Flamingo and the Assassin's League... I welcome opponents such as them. Our Cartel is the leading organization in the drug trade, we fund governments, revolutionaries, and counter-revolutionaries, the law is on our side, the underworld is on our side. We kill without hesitation... and everyone knows it. So, tell me this, Mr Pereira... why is it that no one can so much as lay a finger on me, despite knowing all of this...?" he asked, walking closer towards Vald, he began to circle him, like a shark "And here's another question..." El Capo suddenly stopped as he stood directly behind Vald "Why am I doing this...?"

"..."
El CapoTheme - Everything Ends Here

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny saw the robot go away. She let out a silent sigh, and sat in the bush a bit longer to make sure the robot was gone for sure. After a bit, she emerged from the bush.
"Well...that was a thing." she said, picking leaves and twigs from her hair. She looked down at herself. She had a fancy new shield thing, Flamingo was dead, and now they thought SHE was dead. There was one bad part though.
"I have no idea where the fuck I am..." she let out a sigh. "Wait...maybe I can...no, that'd be too dangerous...wouldn't it?" she looked out her walkie. "I could track them with this...but I don't think that'd be smart..." she had the option though. "Maybe to get a direction." she attached a cable to her arm, and got the direction instantly, like a compass. "Alright!" she detattched it and ran to the east. "I'm coming guys, hold on, will ya?"

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top