Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins)

+2
Skylark-13
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."
-------------------------------------

Lukas jumped slightly at the sudden head on his shoulder and the hug, having been startled by the sudden appearance of whoever was behind him, but as he hastily looked over his shoulder and saw that it was Jasper, he let himself relax a bit. Really, he still wasn't so used to the whole touching people thing...but he was trying to be less avoidant to it. At least if it was Jasper, it was kind of alright--Jasper was one of the people on the squad that he was alright with--no, not just alright with--he did consider Jasper his own subdued version of a 'friend' at this point. He knew that he wasn't always the best at acting like a friend should--but, at the very least, Jasper was one of the people that he didn't automatically want to stay away from. Jo and Rommel were like that, too--he felt comfortable enough spending time with them. Which was remarkably strange for him, considering that he had hated Rommel the most, at first...
Either way, right now, Jo seemed very out of sorts--Lukas wasn't exactly the pinnacle of knowledge of social cues, but he could tell that Jo was trying to hide her distressed condition--and obviously, Jasper had detected it too, as the man went over to hug the bluenette then asked, well--if he should ask. Lukas figured that he should say something...but before he could, the loudspeaker crackled to life, making his fairly neutral expression drop into a frown. Paladin was the last person he wanted to deal with, as usual--but they seemed to have some kind of assignment to get to. Jo seemed quite hasty in leaving the room--and once she was gone, Lukas turned to Jasper, speaking to him quietly,

"I'm not sure vhat's wrong vith her...I haven't seen much of her for zhe past two days, but vhen I valked in here, she looked like she vas about to pass out on zhe vall...vhatever it is zhat Paladin's about to have us do...you--I-I mean...we...should probably keep an eye on her, ja...?" That was right--'we,' not 'you,' he told himself. He had said that he was going to try to reach out to people more, and he would just be going back on his word if he dumped all of the potential worrying on Jasper. And Jo's condition was at least a little bit concerning... "She doesn't seem fit for battle, but...I can't help but feel like she'll insist to go, if ve get a combat mission...so...let's just keep zhat in mind, I guess..." He rubbed at one of his arms, moving his hand down to tug at one of the bandages slightly, then nodded to Jasper, turning and heading out the door, moving down the hall on his way to the office.

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins)

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Paladin HQ // Danger Room (Paladin) (Ruins) - Page 4 Boy59_zps9efb9202

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper frowned worriedly at Jo behind his mask, watching her quietly and wondering if she was alright- he knew he'd managed to startle both her and Smile, but Smile being startled was normal. He wasn't expecting her to be like this... something was wrong, and he didn't know what- but it was clearly bothering her... He didn't say anything more, though, simply taking a step forward when she started to leave- only to hear Charles' voice crackling over the intercom. He lifted his head, glancing at the speaker- and mentally noting Jo's reaction- before frowning. A meeting...? Now...? He heaved a sigh, watching Jo leave first before transferring his gaze to Smile- he met the other's eyes, listening to him quietly and nodding some. "I... yeah, something's up... We should watch over her, don't smother her though..." he replied, giving the brunette a wry smile that would go unnoticed behind his mask. He nodded some with the other's next comment, sighing a bit more before following him out- he wasn't particularly looking forward to this, but hey- killing people was always fun... He just hoped Jo would snap out of it before she got someone, or worse, herself, hurt.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4