Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt

+2
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 Empty Re: Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 Toivo4_zps1833008b

Toivo Wolfe
Conflicted White Wing Noble
-------------------------------------
"Someday...Someday, there'll be peace. Even if I have to build it up with my own two hands."

"I wonder what's going on in there..." Toivo murmured, glancing over at the building where the commotion had taken place. Still, he didn't approach the building--the noise had since quieted down, so whatever had happened, had already been dealt with. Instead, he continued to walk down the road through the city, glancing back at his wings once or twice as he got to a more populated area, just to make sure that there weren't any black smudges on them from the charcoal. That would be bad news.
Either way, he continued, until at one point...he could hear his stomach grumbling. And he realized that he'd forgotten to eat breakfast. And lunch. Whoops. He tended to forget to eat a lot--it wasn't that he didn't want to eat. He just got so distracted by other things, that he forgot...so, he headed over to one of the road-side food stalls.
"I'll take one, please," he politely said to the owner of the stall, then began fishing in his pocket for money as the owner began preparing the order. He happened to notice Gabriella and Isabel across the way as he was standing there, and almost panicked a bit when it looked like one of them was about to take a spill onto the ground--but, as Isabel caught Gabriella, he sighed in relief, then gave a smile. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but from afar even, it looked like they were pretty close. He wanted a society where white wings and black wings could live together and help each other out like that--so maybe this was a sign for the better!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toivo's Theme - Angel's Flight
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 Empty Re: Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 Wingsofmalicewhitewing_zps971e4eac
Arte Axton
Member of the White Wing Military

Arte continued going as she felt Forte checked for more guards. Luckily, the number was getting smaller the further down they go. Despite the disappearances and murders hadn't been connected directly to the military, so the palace hadn't been put on high alert yet. After today, she had no doubt that would change. She still glared at Forte's shoulder. She felt him stare at her, but didn't acknowledge it. She was still furious. Arte was generally tolerant of most people and their beliefs, even if she didn't personally agree, but hurting someone to the point their wing had to be removed was unforgivable.
She pushed these thoughts aside as they found themselves in the basement. She looked over at the man as he dropped her hand and assessed her again. She knew he thought she was unusual for a White Wing, probably even unusual for a kidnap victim. She laughed a little as he tried to thoroughly  analyze her, even checking to see if her wings were genuinely white. He seemed to give up trying for the time. Arte smiled a little at the man, still thinking of his shoulder.
She looked over as she saw the sewer pipe being exposed. She raised an eyebrow an acknowledgement. Well that was clever of them. A sure fire way in and out of the palace that most White Wings wouldn't be able to follow. Quite clever of them! She nodded at his words and went ahead into the surprisingly not too cramped pipe. She watched him close the entrance, sighing in relief when he finished and no guards appeared. She didn't want him killed over this.

Aria smiled at the boy. Yes, it has been! She laughed a little as she realized she hadn't introduced herself either. That was odd of her, normally she was more mindful of things like that. My name is Aria. It's nice to meet you, Dio! Oh, I'm sorry. Passion is being dedicated to something or someone. Like how you could be dedicated to eating apples. And they are the best!  

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 Wingsofmaliceprofilepic_zps5b97fddb

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 Reyson-Pride

King Reyson Raybrant
King of Gale City

"Have you found them yet?" Reyson asked.
"Not yet sir...we have the castle on lockdown."
"If it continues...we will interview the girl...I have a feeling that things may not be what they seem." he said, and let out a sigh. "The Black Wing is to be killed on sight. Look...everywhere!" he said, and now his guards were everywhere. He wasn't going to just let a man fly in and then do this...
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 ShameimaruAya6001604110_zps0eb61895
Lorel Watana
Black Wing Cook

"Yeah...this is all for now, sorry sir." she said. "I can't cook with what I don't have." she said, and ate one of the nibbles herself. "Where is everyone else?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:58 am

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 No_one_can_stop_death_by_wacalac-d6jwlgm
Forte Lost
Dead Wing

They walked through the dark for some time... Forte was on alert the whole time Scythes at his sides, which didn't look ready but was more efficient to start killing than up in the air... He walked behind her telling her which directions to turn and when to fly and not... She was willing to cooperate or at least it seemed that way but what was he going to do when he got back to base? Damn his instincts, he always thought things through then he got a vibe and they all went out the window... In the window, bolt the door with sword, behead target, jump out window, get to sewer... He needed information before they got there... I need to know... Why didn't you attack me?... You saw a Black Wing, let alone an assassin jump through your window... Then cleave two guards... even then you didn't attack. Why? There was a quiet echo in the empty sewers.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:26 am

Arte Axton

Arte walked ahead in the sewer. Forte knew his way around the sewers well. She'd heard that was a trademark of Black Wings but it was still fascinating to watch in reality. She kept her grip on her blade in case anyone had managed to follow them. She still didn't want to hurt anyone but she would if she had too. She doubted Forte would change his mind at this point, but if he did she would be ready.
She had taken the chance to glance back at the mans face a few time, as they rounded corners and noticed from his posture that he seemed to be confused about something. She guess that it probably was what he was going to do with her. In kidnapping her, he had made himself an enemy of the king and likely a target for execution. She could only wonder how the other Black Wing rebels would treat her by comparison. She assumed that's where they were going.
She stopped and looked at Forte as he addressed her and simply responded,

I was going to attack you when you first came into my office but then you changed your plans and just decided to capture me. You haven't hurt me as your captive and I don't think you really intend to. If you did, you would have by now. Like I said before , I don't want to hurt anyone today, particularly not because of a moronic prejudice based on a genetic fluke. And those guards would have done their duty and killed you if you hadn't done the same to them first.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:16 am

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 No_one_can_stop_death_by_wacalac-d6jwlgm
Forte Lost
Dead Wing

Forte listened to her response and he chuckled in his deep voice... Hehehe... You're quite peaceable for someone who works for the King, I wonder if he realizes The Truth of genes behind the color of wings, probably does... Lots have figured it out despite all the preaching that white wings means pure genes... You see black wings aren't the genetic fluke... Do you know how we breed animals to suit our needs? We find two things with the right qualities and make them breed, well as a hobby my Father bred mice, they'd get rid of our garbage for us by eating it... well he liked typical brown mouse over the odd white speckled ones, no reason really he just got bothered by the specked ones... Now you see you only get white speckled mice by breeding them together, breeding specked with plain always made plain... remind you of something else... eventually the white speckled ones had to inbreed in order to maintain population, because normal brown mice have the dominant genes... My Father told me that the White Speckled fur came from one mouse who was randomly born different and that the gene was only dominant for a certain numbers of generations because plain was already the norm... White Wings does mean pure blood, from one person long dead now who had them first... it was only dominant for a short time and then gave out to the norm again... That's what The King fears... I don't know him well, I've only seen him other than pictures today, but if he has any inclining on the subject than I bet my other wing he's afraid of losing his power to genetic flood back... Why else would he suppress Black Wings and illegalize inter color breeding?... Now you see I don't have a problem with the genes of White and Black Wings... I don't care what your wings are, I just want to live in a world where a group of punks don't think it's right to beat a kid half to death and make a sick game out of cliping his wing to pieces just because he lives in the gutter and has black wings!... He punched the wall next to him shattering a brick and causing a loud echo to transfer through the darkness... Why did he just say that all? He just spat out his entire life mantra... And to a White Wing Commander! He really hoped this was bad dream... It was as confusing as one.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:25 am

Arte Axton

Arte raised an eyebrow at Forte's response, not quite expecting the response she'd gotten. She knew her belief's were odd and she was glad he at least viewed her a peaceable rather, than stupid as a lot of White Wings she spoke about this matter did, but she hadn't wanted to push his buttons the way her answer had. She looked between his fist now placed against a wall and Forte's hooded face.

I'm sorry. I don't think I phrased that very well. By genetic fluke, I more meant the difference between dominant and recessive traits. I became aware along time ago that Black Wings are the stronger genetic trait. That's why, per your analogy, should a black wing and a white wing have a child the child will always be a black wing. The white wing trait is that recessive. And given the Kings ban on the subject it is highly likely he is aware of this. I've worked under the king for some time. He detests Black Wings for their mere existence and the "Stain" they mark on his perfect New Gale city. He wouldn't deal well with the white trait being covered genetically.   I find basing your judgment on the worth of a person by the wing trait they happened to inherit incredibly short sited and it's only hurt us as a society. That gangs like that exist in the first place is horrible and I wish we were above that with all of my heart...certain things wouldn't happen if they didn't    Arte returned to glaring at his shoulder before pulling on the leather cord around her neck and revealing a copper ring that could only be described as dingy. Arte held the band out to forte where he could see, smiling at it fondly, a contradicting look of sadness present in her eyes.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:37 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:33 am

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 One_Winged_Angel_by_sypri
Forte Lost
Dead Wing

How in God's Great Blue Sky did you get so high into the White Wing command?! The Rebellion had never had any White Wings loyal to their cause who were nearly as accepting or understanding to their ideals without being crazed anarchists most if not all of which were revealed and executed for treason... and surely none of those agents ever got as high into the ranks as this young woman was... This just wasn't the kind of thing that happened... Who was Arte Axton... and How haven't we recruited you yet?.... Huh Oh...Stop just a moment... He sounded annoyed... they were coming to the entrance of the rebellion's main base... He turned Arte around... disarmed her, then took the bladed halo and belted it on a weapon hook... He then put his Scythe's away and pulled back his hood and pulled out his long bladed katana and held out his other hand... We're here, I need the others you have too... Start Memorizing... You didn't attack me but when The King came in you faked an attack so you wouldn't look suspicious... You've been tracing us for a week now with the recent disappearances and guessed someone would be coming to attack you... you also checked around and no one you know of has connected these disappearances together so far and you tried to hide what you found... you let me kidnap you because you've been trying to get some important information to us but had no way to without being noticed and would have told me the information had I not crashed through the window and The King and his guards not come... Come up with something even remotely important to offer up... Or I'm going to have to turn this back into an assassination... He sounded very serious until he got to the last statement where a tinge of potential regret could just be caught.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Toivo Wolfe
"Someday...Someday, there'll be peace. Even if I have to build it up with my own two hands."

Toivo felt a tap against his leg as Gabriella accidentally nudged him with her cane, and as he turned to see what was up, he saw Gabriella giving him a bow and apologizing.
"O-Oh, no, it's no problem at all!" he said quickly, hoping to reassure her. As she came up out of her bow, he took note of her eyes and could tell that she was blind--which pieced together the remaining pieces of the puzzle as to how that had happened. Still, even if she couldn't see, he smiled to her. "I barely even felt it. Not to worry, Miss."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 Dio1_zps27373a50

Dio Roenn
Child of the Black Wings
"Why fight when everyone can just be friends? I like that idea much better!"

"So it's like having a hobby?" Dio asked Aria curiously, tilting his head slightly. "Wow! That would be a fun hobby, but I wouldn't want to eat all of the apples! Need to save some for later! Hm...but...I think that I know what my actual passion is! And it's not eating apples! Do you want to know what it is?" He gave Aria a big smile, obviously eager to tell her the answer.

Dio's Theme - To the Same Heights
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Aria Heartilly
 Aria nodded, Yes, It's like having a hobby you love very much. Aria smiled at Dio, enjoying being able to talk to someone like this. That would be a fun hobby, but its very smart of you to save apples for later. It's good that you know what your passion is though. A lot of people don't. What is it? If you tell me yours, I'll tell you mind. She held up a hand in enthusiasm. Dio's energy was contagious and Aria really liked being able to discuss matters lightly. She couldn't at work.

Arte placed the ring back under her clothes pressing it close to her heart for a moment and chuckled a little before answering Forte.
I've found  knowing when and when not to speak up on certain matters helps. Also when people who actually know your opinions simply view them and you by extension as stupid they tend to underestimate any threat you make. Arte knew how serious the circumstances were, but she still found it interesting when people tried to analyze her views. They were so simple to her, but to others they seemed to find them odd. She did understand why, but she also knew her views weren't likely to change soon, so she'd chosen to just accept them as they were.
She shrugged as he wondered how she hadn't already been scouted by the rebellion. She'd honestly wondered that too for a time. She had eventually started summing it up to her families reputation and position within the military. Arte could tell they were close to their destination, particularly when Forte told her to stop. She looked up in almost surprise when he pulled his hood down, curios as to why he'd do that. Now she could identify him on sight.  She'd expected her weapons to be taken away. She was surprised he hadn't done it sooner, but she hadn't  been a very hostile captive.  She looked up at Forte as he spoke to her and memorized what he was saying, nodding when he was done.

I can manage that. It's not that different from the truth. I'd like for this not to turn back into an assassination. I believe  I actually know something that would be of use to you all.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:01 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Toivo Wolfe

"My name is Toivo--Toivo Wolfe. And not to worry--I'm just fine. Sorry for getting in your way, Gabriella--or--Miss Medici--? Which would you rather I call you?" He wanted to make sure that he was being polite enough to this kind young lady and her--friend? Servant? He couldn't tell, and he felt that it would probably be nosy to ask, anyway, so he refrained from asking.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 Dio1_zps27373a50

Dio Roenn
Child of the Black Wings
"Why fight when everyone can just be friends? I like that idea much better!"

"My passion is making friends!" Dio told Aria, grinning from ear to ear. "Someday, I'm going to be friends with every single person ever! No matter what color their wings are! And once I'm friends with everyone, I can make everybody understand that being friends and playing together is a much better idea than just fighting! And then, everyone can be happy!"

Dio's Theme - To the Same Heights
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Aria Heartilly
Aria smiled at Dio's response. That's a wonderful passion! I agree! I hope to do the same one day! I don't like all of this fighting either. It would be much simpler if everyone decided to get along. Because in the long run wing color really isn't very important.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:09 pm

Forte Lost
Dead Wing

He saw her eyebrows raise when he pulled back his hood...If the others see I've still hidden my face they'll think I plan on letting you go... Which at this point is not an option. He looked a little surprised when she was also willing to give information... He thought that at least she would object to but at this point it wouldn't surprise him if she went out in the rain and white paint washed off her wings... their time in the sewers was extended because Forte actually lead her around through most of the tunnels in elaborate elongated paths for almost the last hour so she honestly didn't know the way back through the sewers... He pointed to a ladder near by that lead up to another hatch... Up there. Whistled like a kind of blackbird and the hatch could be heard to open from the other side... A random black wing soldier who watched the hatch yelled down to him, Forte explained he ran into a situation and that he had taken his target prisoner... He climbed the ladder up into the base, then waved his hand for Arte to follow.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:35 pm

Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 Reyson-Pride

King Reyson Raybrant
King of Gale City

Reyson let out a sigh. It seemed that little incident was planned, in his eyes. He soon became paranoid and obviously, something was the matter. He looked at his minister.
"The Purge is the day after tomorrow...tell my soldiers and the local nobles..." he said, and soon the message was out. The minister went into the streets, going from noble house to noble house, telling them a Purge was happening the day after tomorrow.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Arte Axton
Arte nodded at Forte's response. She'd at this point figured out how unsafe it was for everyone involved if she was returned to the White Wing base. As to what would become of her, she wasn't quite sure. She didn't think Forte would turn this back into an assassination. He had seemed genuinely sad as he brought that up as a possibility. She wasn't making  any assumptions given the situation but she didn't feel like he  didn't want to kill her at this point, nor had she given him any reason to.
She climbed the ladder after Forte silently, showing the Black Wings guard that she wasn't going to resist. She couldn't at this point even if she wanted to. Forte had confiscated all of her weapons. For now Arte calmly awaited what would happen next.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:17 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:05 pm

Forte Lost
Dead Wing

Forte set two random guards to watch Arte... She better have something good or this was going to end bad... He climbed a ladder out of the basement up two flights of stairs to the kitchen... He approached Naesala... Sir! You're needed downstairs... I've captured an agent of the White Wings who purposefully tried to contact me with information... She gave no details but says it's important... I think you should hear it. He stood there waiting for the man's response, Forte was and wasn't a member of the Black Wing Rebellion, he was hired so often by them for assassinations he might as well be a member but never really committed himself to the cause... In his eyes the White Wing's cushy lifestyle weakened them and their downfall was inevitable.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:51 pm

Naesala
The Black Wing Leader
Wings of Malice: Finish the Hunt - Page 2 Naesalafull1017412_zps4153dbcd

Naesala sighed at the lack of food. Once they won this he was having a HUGE meal. Eat like a king. Heh... King... Naesala thought to himself, and daydreamed of what it would be like to be king! A title he would earn! A title he would keep, a title he would- Naesala's thoughts were interrupted and the black winged growled. "Oh what is it?" he asked as he smoothed back his hair. "Oh?" he asked with a great big smile on his face. Though it turned serious when he went downstairs. He looked around, "So... Apparently someone needs me to listen to them! Goodie!" Naesala said as he looked and saw one white wing female. "... Talk." he said with his arms crossed.

Meanwhile Sai was in the library of the blackwings. She was reading through books, and keeping order there.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Arte Axton

Arte had stayed where Forte had told her. She couldn't really go anywhere else at this point.  The black wing guards watched her diligently but her lack of nervousness or resistance seemed to confuse them. She looked up at the Black Wing in front of her, assuming he was the leader of the rebellion. Despite the situation, she was glad she would be able to share her information in a way that would be useful.
A Purge has been announced. It was going to be in a week, but before I could tell your agent this, the king came in. In all likelihood, the Purge will have been moved up. The king has been worse lately. I believe he intends to destroy Old Gale soon.    
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Forte Lost
Dead Wing

Forte followed Naesala downstairs... He heard what Arte said... Well that surely was important enough... ...hmm... Considering recent activity it wasn't that surprising actually it was still a surprise that it was this soon but less so considering... He stood there thinking "God I'm gonna be busy soon."

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next